KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.07 - 0.07

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,958 comment(s). Last comment by Auntylee 1 day ago

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-09-13 14:24 | Report Abuse

No matter what the outcome of this EGM, Tunku Yaacob needs to be held accountable for his improper actions in the falsely represented MAA guarantee presented to the Auditors of the KNM subsidiary FBM. From this document the Auditor (likely a type of fraudulent inducement) relied on to issue a financial statement for the company that they would not have otherwise done. This false misrepresentation by a director of these public companies if a flagrant violation of the rules and laws in place to protect creditors and shareholders alike. The MAA annual report clearly shows that what is left of the company could not have honored the guarantee by MAA. It is time to get people like this out of the public markets all together. See the documents that remain undisputed by KNM, Tunku Yaacob and MAA at the end of the article in the link below. How can we allow people like Tunku continue to be trusted with public funds and securities? Judge for yourself. Keep in mind this is slissued without MAA shareholder approval as required by law.

https://infopulsetoday.com/breaking-news-high-level-leak-exposes-alleged-corporate-scandal-involving-maa-group-berhads-tunku-dato-yaacob-khyra/

Adagold

66 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-09-13 14:32 | Report Abuse

For the Thailand ethanol plant, a few local and overseas IBs hv been given the mandate to sell. It was previously put on the market for USD100m.

Adagold

66 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-09-13 14:34 | Report Abuse

The project was previously producing very high quality ethanol from caasava feedstock for Chevron Thailand but shut down due to the shortage of feed stock.

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-09-13 15:10 | Report Abuse

According to public information, the Thailand-based Impress Ethanol facility was operated for three years but was compelled to cease operations due to a decline in demand during the global lockdown. Despite a subsequent resurgence in demand, financial constraints led the geoup into PN-17 status, preventing the facility's restart. KNM should restart the plant, finish construction of the second unit and then seek a return on investment for the shareholders. The only problem they have is a lack of capital and difficult cash flow situation. It is a good business.

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-13 15:49 | Report Abuse

Woodswater

@cyrusQ

go bursa

# is not the latest updated.

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-13 16:45 | Report Abuse

Woodswater

@ cyrusQ
really hv no idea 😔

# Yea i saw that , but was not updated.

Adagold

66 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-09-13 16:53 | Report Abuse

KNM has good assets that can be realized. That's why many investors still interested despite it's PN17 status. The Thailand ethanol business is good and can be sold at an attractive price. With the cash generated from the sale the liquidity position of the company will be improved.

Posted by AnonymousJr > 2023-09-13 19:58 | Report Abuse

Directors are more liable for business misconducts/fraud/etc today with new Malaysian law in place.

Now directors want to sell subsidiary FBM Hudson Italiana S.p.A. for EUR 12mil? Then TheEdge reports got new buyer for EUR 22mil?
Unaudited Net Assets of Hudson is EUR40mil.

In KNM Annual Report 2022:
"The growing demand for liquefied natural gas in global currently is expected to spur the capital expenditure for gas storage and processing facilities. This will certainly benefit our operation in ITALY, which is one of the global leading manufacturers of air coolers, a critical equipment necessary for gas liquefaction process."

We understand that the company has overleveraged via Thai bonds that are currently in default stage. Shouldn't actions be taken in Thailand via ethanol plant restart if viable and discussions to restructure loan in default rather than force selling of assets at a loss?

Malaysian public companies need to realize they are accountable to all of the shareholders not just a few big shareholders/funds. Minority shareholders can form a group of 10% and take legal action like what the latest group of investors are trying to accomplish. Of course yet to be seen what are their goals and motivations.

supersaiyan3

3,129 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2023-09-13 20:20 | Report Abuse

Wei, wei, wei, are you guys saying this T is like Dracula in Bahvest? lol

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-13 21:56 | Report Abuse

There is a term called "going-on concern." On paper, based on assets, a company may have a value of say, 100m. That value is based on the assumption that the business will continue to run. But if the business is not doing well and bleeding losses and cashflow we have have to force sell at a much lower value. FBM may be worth 40m on paper but if it can be sold for 20m based on its current situation we should be happy even though it seems to be a loss. The cash flow of 20m is very much welcome right now.

General Motors and Toyota invested $1 billion to built a factory for car production. When the project got into trouble, they both sold off that whole factory to Tesla for only $42 million. At that price it was almost like giving away that factory for free.

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-13 22:03 | Report Abuse

That ethanol business in Thailand is good but due to a few issues such as shortage of feed stock and the current cash tight situation at the company, management has no choice but to dispose of the business in order to improve the cash flow situation. This will pacify creditors and ensure extension of the restraining order until the cash position is really improved. I'm sure shareholders and investors will understand the situation.

RX350

1,963 posts

Posted by RX350 > 2023-09-13 22:11 | Report Abuse

Hoot?

supersaiyan3

3,129 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2023-09-14 09:21 | Report Abuse

UpUpRocket, apparently (not sure) the problem is, there were higher offer etc, but T reject those offers. The ex-director sure knows a lot......

Continue to watch movie.....

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-14 09:44 | Report Abuse

supersaiyan3

UpUpRocket, apparently (not sure) the problem is, there were higher offer etc, but T reject those offers. The ex-director sure knows a lot......

Continue to watch movie.....

# Conclusion ? Delisted ?

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-14 09:56 | Report Abuse

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-14 11:02 | Report Abuse

Keep Loading Keep Loading while last stock

supersaiyan3

3,129 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2023-09-14 12:07 | Report Abuse

Jangan meremehkan ketahanan bilis. lol

supersaiyan3

3,129 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2023-09-14 13:32 | Report Abuse

Let me know when its RM1. Till then.......we shall meet again.....

Superb99

6,599 posts

Posted by Superb99 > 2023-09-14 13:35 | Report Abuse

Few times hit 0.115 but dumped to 0.11 again and again

Bullkobear

320 posts

Posted by Bullkobear > 2023-09-14 14:50 | Report Abuse

Last time huge volumn changed hand at 9 sen and now changing hand at 11 sen, good show.

Posted by gemtech8888 > 2023-09-14 15:40 | Report Abuse

Supersaiyan3,rm1.00? Sudah siao ini orang lol

Posted by gemtech8888 > 2023-09-14 15:41 | Report Abuse

Want to bet cutting kuku?

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-14 17:34 | Report Abuse

gemtech8888

Supersaiyan3,rm1.00? Sudah siao ini orang lol

# Lol nama supersaiyan ma , TA mesti saiyan juga 😂

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-14 17:34 | Report Abuse

Lu nasib baik dia x letak TA 10.00 🤣

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-09-14 18:09 | Report Abuse

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Kikiki…

Adalah sangat jelas billionaire Andreas Heeschen tak mungkin boleh menang EGM bersendirian sekalipun membeli 320 juta saham murah. Andreas Heeschen tak mungkin membeli saham itu tanpa perbincangan bersama Kenneth Vun kumpulan Mafia Korporat yang pakar memanipulasi saham. Daripada Andreas Heeschen membeli Borsig Group dengan harga semalam €300 juta (RM1.5 bilion) lebih baik beli saham KNM yang murah dan sekaligus menguasai lembaga pengarahnya.

Selepas itu Andreas Heeschen akan mengambil alih syarikat-syarikat Jerman yang dibeli KNM sebelum ini dan Kenneth Vun bersama budaknya sama ada akan menjual anak-anak syarikat lain atau membiarkan KNM digulung muflis kerana banyak hutang. Andreas Heeschen peduli apa dan Mafia Korporat ambil untung dari mana-mana penjualan aset-aset KNM.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-09-14 18:10 | Report Abuse

Buy high sell low

Kikiki…..

Sekalipun KNM banyak hutang namum Kenneth Vun@ Vun Yun Lun dan Andreas Heeschen nampak aset-aset KNM bernilai berbilion ringgit itu. Maka Kenneth Vun perlu memperalatkan Andreas Heeschen.

Biasanya syarikat Kenneth Vun akan diuruskan oleh Chong Loong Men Peguam Mafia Korporat yang juga memiliki saham di mana-mana syarikat dikuasa Mafia Korporat. Selain menguruskan Victor Chin Boon Long, Datuk Eddie Cha Woon Chet dan Datuk Jacky Pang Chow Huat

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-09-14 18:12 | Report Abuse

Malaysia many c2pid trader

Kikiki…

Siapa para pemegang saham mahu mengadakan mesyuarat agung luar biasa (EGM) yang akan diadakan bagi menggantikan para pengarah KNM itu?

Semakan The Corporate Secret mendapati semuanya ada kaitan dengan syarikat di kuasai Kenneth Vun@ Vun Yun Lun SMTrack Berhad yang diuruskan oleh beberapa orang kepercayaannya.

Pemegang saham minoriti diketuai oleh Azmi Bin Osman Timbalan Pengerusi Eksekutif SMTrack Berhad yang juga Pengarah bebas bukan eksekutif Jiankun International Berhad. EGM KNM Group Berhad Azmi juga menggunakan syarikatnya AZM Trading Venture Sdn Bhd. Ini bermakna Azmi Osman mempunyai 0.50% atau 20,271,700 saham.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-09-14 18:15 | Report Abuse

Mereka sudah lama merancang korang je yang lalai

Kikiki…

Manakala Tai Tean Seng, Kok Seng Ping, Jacqueline Lee Fei Fei (Messrs George Varughese), Chang Hui Kee, Sazini Abdullah dan Gan SMT Sdn Bhd masing-masing memiliki saham dalam SMtrack, Jiankun, MQ Tech, CNAsia, Inix dan lain-lain lagi. Ini kelebihan Mafia Korporat seperti Kenneth Vun dan Victor Chin Boon Long mereka mempunyai kepakaran untuk memperalatkan pemimpin dan kerabat dalam syarikat mereka.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-09-14 18:23 | Report Abuse

Mana SC? Mana Bursa? Mana SPRM?

Kikiki…

Also on the Board of Directors of SMTrack Berhad is Datuk Seri Tan Chxxn Hwa who owns 20 million shares or 2.6% in SMTrack. Tan Chxxn Hwa kxngxi gxlxp was previously associated with Hxmzxh Zainudin. Besides Kenneth Vxn he is also associated with Jxcky Pang Chow Huat.

Posted by AnonymousJr > 2023-09-15 07:52 | Report Abuse

KNM Bhd have got good overseas assets but need to solve Thai bio-ethanol project debt. Once that cleared, KNM owned companies are mostly profitable. Stock easily worth RM1 and above.

Minority shareholders wont sell cheaply to anyone. See Hovid Bhd, offered RM0.38 to privatized now who still own in private market is worth RM1-1.20 per share.

KNM needs to restructure/delay/solve Thai debt then stock will return back.

If there’s going to be proxy fight, if everyone stop trading, those who want to win will have to buy all outstanding shares in market and price can easily go up.

(Note: Please invest according to your own risk profile. Speculate at your own discretion.)

bullrun168

470 posts

Posted by bullrun168 > 2023-09-15 08:30 | Report Abuse

Oil rises to highest in 2023 on tight supply expectations
By Arathy Somasekhar
September 15, 20232:58 AM GMT+8
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/oil-prices-tick-up-markets-zoom-supply-tightness-2023-09-14/

HOUSTON, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Oil prices climbed on Thursday to their highest this year, as expectations of tighter supply outweighed worries about weaker economic growth and rising U.S. crude inventories.
Brent crude rose $1.82, or 1.98%, to settle at $93.70, after touching $93.89, its highest since November 2022.
U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude (WTI) gained $1.64, or 1.85%, to $90.16, closing above $90 for the first time since November.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-09-15 09:15 | Report Abuse

Penny stock under Kenneth Vun coming soon

Kikiki…

Posted by smartmove100 > 2023-09-15 09:30 | Report Abuse

ya, tumbang below 9sen soon...

speakup

26,785 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-09-15 09:34 | Report Abuse

Kenneth Vun is more powerful than the legendary Repco Lau

BILLC

2,042 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2023-09-15 09:43 | Report Abuse

Most of the Kenneth vun counters are under 3 sen,,,,how can he be powerful??

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-09-15 10:40 | Report Abuse

Why do people posts rubbish like....a little bird told me......hahahaha

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 10:41 | Report Abuse

Keep Loading While Last Stock

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-15 10:46 | Report Abuse

I hve friends who invested in counters that became delisted later. Too bad for them. But I also invest long term. I take a longer view of the prospect of the business. I not day trader so I have to use different strategy.

I think by now most ppl oredi aware corporate game going on in KNM. Not surprising la. Many listed companies got game and syndicates going on. Ppl still interested in KNM despite PN 17, sure their assets worth some money. Otherwise why they waste time, right?

This news oredi flying around. Not sure fake news or not. Most likely got some truth there,

https://thecorporatesecrets.com/blog/2023/09/11/mafia-korporat-kenneth-vun-dalang-di-belakang-jutawan-jerman-andreas-heeschen-desak-egm-pecat-tunku-yaacob-khyra-lembaga-pengarah-knm-group/

Adagold

66 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-09-15 11:02 | Report Abuse

I oso not good at betting buy low sell high, reading charts McD, Bollinger, etc. I bet the business can make profit or not, future prospects...

To do that we have to invest some time to learn more. I sacrifice time and petrol goto KNM HQ to ask questions. Hopefully can meet up with their directors to learn first hand about the situation.

The staff there are very helpful. It's like they have a department specially to communicate with shareholders big or small. We can ask them any question. I get the feeling that they are truthful and not trying to hide anything, even though they don't do press release and announcements so often.

I got a good idea that their current situation is serious due to cash flow problems. The earlier management was too ambitious and took on too many projects. Those are actually good projects when they started but later there was great competition and incurred losses. If they sell now they will recover some of the investment. They bound to make some losses but they made profits earlier. Once their cash flow improve their future prospects look very bright. So, I'm holding on to this counter. It's not a very big investment and I didn't do "all-in." Fingers crossed I will make some money within a few years, hopefully also within few months.

Adagold

66 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-09-15 11:06 | Report Abuse

I was lucky I met the CEO Mr Ravi. He is a capable guy and helped to get a clear picture of the situation. Tunku was there too and I shook hands with him. He didn't have time to talk but he looked like a very nice man. No airs. He looked like a friendly and approachable guy. Generally, the atmosphere in the office has good vibes and all the staff personnel looked professional and busy.

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:10 | Report Abuse

Oh really # thanks for joining the club

UpUpRocket | Joined since 2023-09-09

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:10 | Report Abuse

No idea whats your intention here @ but welcome abroad

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:12 | Report Abuse

Here's another

Adagold | Joined since 2023-09-05

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:14 | Report Abuse

Please introduce yourself haha @ intention joining here

Adagold | Joined since 2023-09-05

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-15 11:14 | Report Abuse

CyrusQ

Not sure about others, but I believe most ppl want to have fun discussion on forum. More importantly get updates and learn from most seasoned sifus to ensure our investment not endangered, can make more money.

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:16 | Report Abuse

Stock: [SAPNRG]: SAPURA ENERGY BERHAD

1 month ago | Report Abuse

Bye Bye I cabut first

Follow Medusa earn 100%

Follow Bobby b40 forever Holland coming

Kikiki…

# Look at all the post " Medusa "

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-15 11:17 | Report Abuse

I joined many investment forums earlier but stopped for a while after Covid MCO. Now have some fun again.

I think ppl can post anything interesting. They say talking is not a crime. But we hope to have less fake news for our counters. There is too much fake news nowadays. Sometimes it's difficult to tell.

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:19 | Report Abuse

UpUpRocket

I joined many investment forums earlier but stopped for a while after Covid MCO. Now have some fun again.

I think ppl can post anything interesting. They say talking is not a crime. But we hope to have less fake news for our counters. There is too much fake news nowadays. Sometimes it's difficult to tell.

# I see , your Covid just over , i can understand that .... & they say right ? No wrong ma They say ma & Not you say right ... haha , Good Work Buddy ... !!!

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-15 11:28 | Report Abuse

What I mean is that it is a common saying. It's related to human rights and freedom of speech ma. We cannot arrest ppl for giving their opinion. Unless it's fake news then we can sue them.

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-15 11:37 | Report Abuse

UpUpRocket

What I mean is that it is a common saying. It's related to human rights and freedom of speech ma. We cannot arrest ppl for giving their opinion. Unless it's fake news then we can sue them.

# Well i didn't say anything extra as you just born "UpUpRocket | Joined since 2023-09-09"
Just that you're new born @ first to last post all in this counter , Nothing wrong thou ... & absolutely fine on comment as much you like aka your opinion saja .

At this point you're right thou " Unless it's fake news then we can sue them. "
Please make sure you post your relevant details here ..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz