KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.07 - 0.075

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,977 comment(s). Last comment by Woodswater 7 hours ago

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 00:14 | Report Abuse

doubleup

Flavio cheat again say he re-appointed director. Maybe Kosmo found out later...
bit.ly/3EWmf3C

# Can't open leh

speakup

26,939 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-09-26 07:52 | Report Abuse

https://focusmalaysia.my/anwar-hammers-from-new-york-over-disappointing-embarrassment-back-home/
when we rakyat tell PMX that our civil service is inefficient, we are ignored and told we are ignorant
when the white-man tell PMX that our civil service is inefficient, baru dia dengar!
apa ni? the white-man undi PMX become Malaysia PM ke? it is we RAKYAT, LISTEN TO US RAKYAT! not the white-man!

doubleup

51 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-09-26 11:21 | Report Abuse

CyrusQ

I just tried. Can woh. Maybe you try find on Facebook under Kosmo Online. "Flavio dilantik semula..." Good luck!

doubleup

51 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-09-26 11:37 | Report Abuse

Anyway, EGM is only days away. Our powerful Italian/German team still has not come up with a plan or whatever long term plan to save KNM, lift it out of PN17 and set it back on the path to success.

Flavio talk a lot on the press, saying he will restructure, strengthen, solve problems, etc etc. But these are just bombastic and vague ideas. Anyone can talk.

Tunku has concrete, pragmatic and executable plans which he has shown to the creditors and bankers. Their approach is not to simply announce before everything is confirmed but sources close to the company know every move they are making. The fact that the creditors have so much confidence in Tunku and his team shows that they are making the correct moves in terms of marketing, production and financing.

As for Flavio, he has only one plan. And he's shy to tell us his plan because he just wants to cart away Borsig. This is his second attempt, by the way. If he actually has any concrete plans he should say it out now and let us investors judge for ourselves which is the better plan. That's fair, isn't it? Then we will know who to vote during the EGM.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 11:38 | Report Abuse

doubleup

CyrusQ

I just tried. Can woh. Maybe you try find on Facebook under Kosmo Online. "Flavio dilantik semula..." Good luck!

# Can already i use another browser

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 11:43 | Report Abuse

Flavio Porro #Group General Counsel | Legal Compliance, M&A

I am a corporate lawyer turned business leader with over 25 years of experience in Europe, Asia, and Australia. I have worked with diverse and talented teams in different business cultures, sectors, and markets, developing a personal approach based on sustainable globalization, respect, integrity, diplomacy, and curiosity.

My last position covers inter-disciplinary and top Mgmt. roles such as Group General Counsel at KNM Group, a public listed company in Malaysia that provides process equipment and solutions for various industries, CEO of FBM Hudson, a subsidiary of KNM Group and a world leader in premium technological equipment for the LNG, O&G, power production, and energy transition sectors, and Co-Managing Director of BORSIG GmbH, a leading supplier of engineering and technical solutions in Germany.

In these roles, I played a pivotal part in company restructuring, M&A, asset management, multi-cultural / inter-disciplinary co-ordination of resources, and dispute resolution. I have also sat on the board of more than 15 companies in eight different jurisdictions.

My mission is to leverage my legal and business expertise, as well as my global network, to create value and opportunities for my company, my clients, and my stakeholders. I am passionate about innovation, especially in the fields of A.I., funding, and energy transition. I believe that the ideal professional manager is a balance of ethical principles, curiosity, personal and business life.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 11:47 | Report Abuse

Group General Counsel (up to 01/2023) and former Head of RiskGroup General Counsel (up to 01/2023) and former Head of Risk
KNM Process Equipment Inc. · Full-timeKNM Process Equipment Inc. · Full-time
Nov 2014 - Jan 2023 · 8 yrs 3 mosNov 2014 - Jan 2023 · 8 yrs 3 mos
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia · On-siteKuala Lumpur, Malaysia · On-site

• Covering Corporate Advisory & Compliance; assisting the Group CEO/Managing Director and ensuring regulatory reporting and listing compliance to Stock Exchange (Bursa) Listing Requirements, Sec., Commission Act, group management reporting to Audit Committee, BoD and Bursa Securities.
• Covering Corporate Risk and Group's business' continuity management, risk reporting to BoD, risk mitigation strategies & monitoring.
• Covering Corporate Legal Services and Statutory Compliance, including: legal due diligences, M&A and Group's legal liabilities' policy.
• Covering Contracts & Litigation and assisting Group CEO/Managing Director in all contracts' VO's, extensions, LD's, claims, disputes and arbitrations.
• Chairman of the Risk Management Committee
• Board Director - BORSIG Services Australia Pty Ltd, New South Wales (Australia)
• Board Director - FBM Hudson Italiana S.p.A., Italy
• Board Director - KNM Project Services Ltd., U.K.
• Board Director - FBM Hudson Asia (China)

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 11:50 | Report Abuse

doubleup

Anyway, EGM is only days away. Our powerful Italian/German team still has not come up with a plan or whatever long term plan to save KNM, lift it out of PN17 and set it back on the path to success.

Flavio talk a lot on the press, saying he will restructure, strengthen, solve problems, etc etc. But these are just bombastic and vague ideas. Anyone can talk.

Tunku has concrete, pragmatic and executable plans which he has shown to the creditors and bankers. Their approach is not to simply announce before everything is confirmed but sources close to the company know every move they are making. The fact that the creditors have so much confidence in Tunku and his team shows that they are making the correct moves in terms of marketing, production and financing.

As for Flavio, he has only one plan. And he's shy to tell us his plan because he just wants to cart away Borsig. This is his second attempt, by the way. If he actually has any concrete plans he should say it out now and let us investors judge for ourselves which is the better plan. That's fair, isn't it? Then we will know who to vote during the EGM.

# I don't think the Italian guy will do anything , or they running for someone else instead ?

doubleup

51 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-09-26 11:54 | Report Abuse

Prior to the EGM on 16/10 there will be an SOA meeting convened by the court. The purpose is to discuss continuing extending its RO and the company's fortune turn for the better. And also to discuss the proposed hijacking by foreign shareholders.

The event is official and there will be announcement on the results or status of the company. So shareholders don't need to worry. Everything will be transparent and done professionally.

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/683822

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

Tunku kamariah aminah maimunah iskandariah sultan iskandar to be replaced <<<< Why no ppl question her instead of german guy ?

doubleup

51 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-09-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

CyrusQ

Judging by Flavio's impressive CV I won't be surprised if he is the guy scamming (I mean scheming) all this. I was told he kicked out the founders Lee family and took control. He signed a one-sided agreement earlier to sell Borsig to Andreas Heeschen but his simple plan backfired because the German guy didn't have the money. He couldn't show proof of funds. Maybe he is a tycoon having some cash flow problems. Or maybe he's a fake tycoon. So his plan didn't work out. Now he's trying Borsig 2.0 via KNM takeover. Haha

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 12:10 | Report Abuse

Tunku and his team are not just working hard to pay debts and save money. More importantly they must help KNM make money or generate income. They did this so successfully with Borsig. That's why everybody is eyeing it now.

Do you know how they help Borsig? They secured orders to supply equiment to none other than Elon Musk, to help him with his space projects. Now how powerful is that? Elon Musk is one of the fussyers customers in the world. He want everything high quality, very very fast and super cheap. Imagine, Borsig can do all that. Those orders amount to hundreds of million euros waiting to be fulfilled. They showed these order to the creditors and bankers. That's on the marketing side.

Then they have to optimize their plant capacity. That's on the production side. And they have to make sure Borsig has enough funds to fulfill those back orders. These three things need very high level of skill. For armchair guys like me it's easy to find fault and criticize businessmen when they fail. We don't know the kind of hell they go through.

That's on the inside, and with guys trying to do fraud. Now they have to fight outside also. To prevent people from getting a free ride and stealing all their hard work, blood, sweat and tears. Like the founders Lee family.

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 14:11 | Report Abuse

Sifu Woods,

You're right. All of us especially the bilis just want to make money. It's not a crime, right? There are always two ways to look at things. We try to see the positive side.

If German/foreigner win investors will think, foreigners more clever will improve the company. So, share price will shoot up. But, if Tunku win, investors will also think local businessmen very clever. Company got good future potential. So, share price will also shoot up.

We make money, laugh our way to the bank, maybe go for a Japanese dinner. And don't care less what happen later.

My logic is that if both side also we win, why not we be more patriotic support our local Tunku instead? We still make money. After all, now that we know the foreigners are bad guys who just want Borsig. Where got any plan to save or develop the company?

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 14:15 | Report Abuse

What doubleup say actually is not secrets. A lot of people earlier know already. Just that they never say. Tunku and his team having their hands full running the business. No time for politics and boardroom tussle and all that. People inside do fraud also they got no time to take action.

We just need to work a bit harder, talk to the staff and if we got time, talk to the management team. They will tell us the real things going on at KNM. Their face will light up when they tell us all the good things for their future expansion.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 14:25 | Report Abuse

maxwin69

Sifu Woods,

You're right. All of us especially the bilis just want to make money. It's not a crime, right? There are always two ways to look at things. We try to see the positive side.

If German/foreigner win investors will think, foreigners more clever will improve the company. So, share price will shoot up. But, if Tunku win, investors will also think local businessmen very clever. Company got good future potential. So, share price will also shoot up.

We make money, laugh our way to the bank, maybe go for a Japanese dinner. And don't care less what happen later.

My logic is that if both side also we win, why not we be more patriotic support our local Tunku instead? We still make money. After all, now that we know the foreigners are bad guys who just want Borsig. Where got any plan to save or develop the company?

# Neither of them win , Loser required to sold out all % the have in hand ?
# Exit Plan PN17 ?

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 14:39 | Report Abuse

Business is very dynamic. If a business is worth $100 million today, it may be worth only $50 billion a month from now. Or, it may be worth $200 million. Some investors are not happy KNM is trying to sell off FBM for only about RM100 million. It made lot of profit earlier and was worth much more than that.

An example from Tesla may enlighten us. When they were in their younger days they almost went bankrupt a few times. Elon Musk had few hundred million capital after selling off his Zip2 and Paypal business. But that was not enough to do car manufacturing business. The big boys all had tens and hundreds of billions. It was like what the Chinese say - trying to cut big tree with small knife. In his case, he was trying to cut big tree with razor blade. haha

So, one day in 2013, Tesla was few weeks from bankruptcy. Again. This time even the great Elon Musk ran out of ideas. He went to see his best friend Larry Page (Google boss) and ask him to buy over Tesla for about $6 billion. Larry's lawyers asked him don't buy; it's too expensive. So Larry delayed making his decision. Luckily for Elon...

Within two weeks, Tesla suddenly had more than $500 million sales and car orders. This was due to some extraordinary sales and marketing campaign done by Elon which not many people know about. He then turned around and told his friend Larry, "Bro, now you cannot afford to buy my company. It's really too expensive."

Today (Sep 2023) Tesla is worth more than $800 billion, just 10 years after their almost-bankruptcy episode.

Sorry I'm long-winded uncle telling grandmother stories. But I hope investors can understand there is no fraud or wrongdoing at KNM when they try to sell off FBM at such a cheap price. The production side is having problems with high cost. The marketing side is also having problems with lower profit margins than before. They can thank their lucky stars if there is a buyer willing to take over.

(The Tesla story is not made up. It is found on Elon's biography written by authorized journalist Ashlee Vance, on page 341.)

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 14:43 | Report Abuse

Sifu Woods,

I think you are right again. If German take over, both Tunku and German also will lose. Tunku's hard work will be useless. The German think he can just cart away our asset like that, and when that happens they are in Europe. What can we do to them. (Then have no intention to settle PN17.) But then it may not be as easy as that. Like you say, they will lose, too.

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-26 15:03 | Report Abuse

Borsig is star of the night right now. They have hundreds of millions back orders and manage to do business even with Elon Musk. Back home we want to put a crown on it. But the Europeans just want to rape it and sell it.

October may make or break KNM. If the Italians/Germans take over we can almost kiss it goodbye. Within weeks or months the share price will be lower than today.

A foreign takeover is possible, but not likely at all. So we should just place our bet on Tunku and his team, then HODL and watch the show.

You know what? Not only we have SOA and EGM in October. The star of the night would be the Borsig SGX listing roadshow by the IBs. Think about it. If the creditors/bankers think Tunku is not honest and capable, KNM is going down and Borsig is about to be raped, would they still spend their time and money to do roadshow for the Borsig SGX listing? The event is confirmed to be in October 2023.

It's like thinking, "Hey, those guys are spending a bomb on Borsig/KNM. We are just bilis investors. What have we got to lose?" I'm doubling up my bet because the price is still cheap and way below NTA. What about you?

vespa

887 posts

Posted by vespa > 2023-09-26 15:38 | Report Abuse

Take your chances with the German. Just look at Melewar.. I had MAA too. Take your chances with the German rather than having the same old same old from mgmt. Promises in the 80s ( MAA) and what has it done squat!" MCap 87 mil

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-26 15:45 | Report Abuse

what happen in MAA ? why no trading ?

mf

28,935 posts

Posted by mf > 2023-09-26 16:14 | Report Abuse

European stocks largely lower; investors fret over rising yields
Stock Markets
Investing.com - European stock markets largely retreated Tuesday, as investors fretted on the prospect for a period of elevated...

vespa

887 posts

Posted by vespa > 2023-09-26 16:22 | Report Abuse

CyrusQ ... MAA is another crap outfit

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-26 17:08 | Report Abuse

Woodswater,

I have some good news specially for you and our investor friends on this forum.

There will be news about the first scheme of arrangement (SOA) meeting with ALL creditors where Tunku is proposing to pay EVERYONE including unsecured creditors in FULL. Let's be patient; it will be on 12/10/2023. The announcement will come out even sooner, within the next couple of days.

Our Tunku will also explain in detail how this exercise will be done.

For the first time in SOA a borrower is not asking for haircut. It is normal for distressed borrowers to ask for 30, 50 or even 70% haircut. In the case of AAX it was a 95% haircut!
Adoi... This shows how capable and powerful Tunku and his hardworking team, in settling a fair deal for all creditors and bankers.

In contrast, the German guy doesn't give a damn to the local banks and creditors or small shareholders and bilis.

He only want to buy cheap cheap rock bottom price. Ask him for a plan and see.

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 17:16 | Report Abuse

Actually the Borsig deal is not complicated. Just that the previous management is not able to do it. Tunku has the clout to pull this off. He has been shuttling through and fro to Singapore to see the authorities and also the leading GLCs there.

Shh... the big GLC there wants a lion share of Borsig. Given the status of Borsig now, securing contracts from Elon Musk, the future prospects look ever so bright. KNM is having a big headache thinking how much share to part with.

They say "lion's share" means a very big share. But if we look back at the original story in Aesop's fables, a lion's share really means something else. Tell me if you find out. Hehe...

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 17:22 | Report Abuse

In terms of figures, it is also not hard to analyse the value of Borsig currently.

1. Listing is at 15X PE on PAT
2. Trade Sale is at 7X PE PAT
3. Liquidation Sale is at 5X PE on PAT

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 17:23 | Report Abuse

The current management is doing Option 1 above. It will pay off everyone. Share price good chance to get back to 30, 40 or even 50 sen.

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-26 17:25 | Report Abuse

German will choose Option 3. 2 major creditors ie. ADB and foreign PE Fund gets paid in FULL because they hold Borsig as security. All other creditors will be totally screwed. Nothing left for them.

Bull13

1,097 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2023-09-26 20:51 | Report Abuse

Woodswater, if the current management is so good, why KNM fall into PN17?

Vhydro

1,578 posts

Posted by Vhydro > 2023-09-27 01:03 | Report Abuse

Many SKL

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-27 08:57 | Report Abuse

I3 have change new front layout ?

pinetree88

320 posts

Posted by pinetree88 > 2023-09-27 10:46 | Report Abuse

A lot of vol done at 0.125 for ytd and today. Seems like rolling contra positions?

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-27 11:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by pinetree88 > 44 minutes ago | Report Abuse

A lot of vol done at 0.125 for ytd and today. Seems like rolling contra positions?

# Heading back to 8c ?

RedEmperor

160 posts

Posted by RedEmperor > 2023-09-27 12:29 | Report Abuse

Need to break 13c resistance for KNM to limit up

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-27 14:59 | Report Abuse

I wonder who keep selling KNM shares

Auntylee

154 posts

Posted by Auntylee > 2023-09-27 15:02 | Report Abuse

Vhydro,
You are right 👍, too many SKL 仙家淋😁😁😁

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-27 21:49 | Report Abuse

Most people don't know anything about the German guy who want to take over KNM. His name is Andreas Heeschen and he is the boss of Heckler & Koch, the German gunmaker who is sanctioned in Europe, especially the UK. it seems that they are branded as the "most notorious gunmaker" according to this news report in Europe.

We know that Andreas Heeschen is just the macai of Flavio Porro, the Italian lawyer who was formerly director of KNM. Andreas is also known as German bilionaire tycoon. This news report expose who Andreas really is. He is actually a bad guy who try to bribe Angela Merckle's political party.

Now can we trust a guy like that to run a Malaysian's listed company KNM? Just take a look yourself...

https://www.dw.com/en/angela-merkels-party-accused-of-taking-bribes-from-german-gunmaker-hk/a-43900844

123eztrade

642 posts

Posted by 123eztrade > 2023-09-27 23:07 | Report Abuse

I don't trust German

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-28 10:26 | Report Abuse

KNM fell into PN17 on 1/11/2022, under the previous management where Flavio was executive director. At that time Tunku was non-executive director. Tunku and his team took over after 1/11/2022 with Tunku being appointed Chairman on 9/2/2023. The team is trying very hard to lift it out of PN17 asap. So far they have been doing a very good job, handling the daily operations involving marketing, production and keeping creditors confident about the company's prospects.

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-09-28 10:35 | Report Abuse

What about our German guy, Andreas Heeschen? Of course, he will say he can bring KNM to new heights. But he himself is not on new heights lately. In fact, he is being exposed to a new low.

Already sanctioned in Europe for illegal firearms dealing, especially in the UK, he is now being exposed as the majority shareholder of Heckler & Koch, the company that bribed Angela Merckle's political party durign her reign, to allow them to export guns to Mexico where those guns killed lots of people.

As we speak, employees of that company are being tried in court for the incident which happened more than ten years ago. We can imagine Andreas Heeschen is having his hands full with that criminal charge right now.

Good luck to our fellow Malaysians who want to support a guy like that. Adoi...

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-09-28 10:46 | Report Abuse

In contrast, Tunku has not been involved in any scandal before.

In our country - and maybe in many other countries - it is easy to suspect high-level businessmen and politicians to be involved in cheating, fraud, CBT or corruption. We even have our famous "Malaysia Boleh" slogan. Alamak...

But the fact remains that Tunku has never been indicted for any corporate wrongdoing. A quick search on the Internet may confirm that. And, to be fair, we have a system that says we are all innocent until proven guilty.

It's easy to choose Tunku over Andreas Heeschen to run KNM. We have much better chances of improvement in performance.

Bullcoming

848 posts

Posted by Bullcoming > 2023-09-28 13:51 | Report Abuse

The German put a leg in KNM is Catfish effect, KNM will be stonger & healthier, price will definitely rocket up, won’t u like it?

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-09-28 18:50 | Report Abuse

It is evident that the current management led by CEO Ravi and Chairman "T" shows credible and logical reasoning why KNM's Crown jewel Borsig should be listed while maintaining its ownership, unlocking values to solve distress financial issues experienced by KNM, eventually kick-start all other stalled projects to resume completion for monetization exercise at later stages when the time is right, not as desperate measures. 😎 I believe the current management is not seeking 5 years or more to stabilise the group, looks like its another 12 months or more to prove its worth. Afterall they are our countrymen too, giving a chance isn't a bad move. Everyone's money at stake, wise decision will make or break the group.

SGX6138

43 posts

Posted by SGX6138 > 2023-09-29 07:34 | Report Abuse

KNM has not been performing well for many years under the previous management. The current management had to hit the ground running. They had to improve things immediately; put in the right strategy and execute straightaway.

It's like the English Premier League. The new manager cannot keep losing. After a few games with bad performance he may be replaced. Luckily so far creditors and shareholders have been patient.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-29 09:35 | Report Abuse

No News & No Movement ?

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-29 09:55 | Report Abuse

Keep loading keep loading while last stock

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-29 10:25 | Report Abuse

Break 0.13 and fly

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-09-29 11:27 | Report Abuse

Woodswater

# Why you like to put Box Box lol ? Very hard to read ...

Dawneagle

332 posts

Posted by Dawneagle > 2023-09-29 11:58 | Report Abuse

The shareholding list doesn't help, because we don't know who is who's gang. Further to this we also don't know their buying/holding price. anyone can give idea on how to use this information

Post a Comment
Market Buzz