KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (6.67%)

Day's Change

0.07 - 0.08

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,804 comment(s). Last comment by 11395861 2 days ago

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-27 17:12 | Report Abuse

@Kyliew, hiya... and hi everyone....hope you guys have a fabulous weekend ahead.

Well, as long as the share price doesn't dip below 9sen, it's already a good sign. Haven't seen or heard anything so far, but I reckon a court hearing next week will be an important one for all of us to look out for. Hope for the best.

suregoup

240 posts

Posted by suregoup > 2023-10-27 23:20 | Report Abuse

Pls make it viral to warn others. Thank you

Vhydro

1,553 posts

Posted by Vhydro > 2023-10-28 02:27 | Report Abuse

Fake news spread all over the sky. This platform is just for fun and cari gaduh

SCM2023

41 posts

Posted by SCM2023 > 2023-10-29 01:20 | Report Abuse

Suregoup, so which one is actual group?

Eagle77

4,239 posts

Posted by Eagle77 > 2023-10-29 17:12 | Report Abuse

Wars is getting worse and critical 💥💥💥buying gold counters are the good move…recommended NICE 🔜⬆️✅

doubleup

50 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-10-29 22:37 | Report Abuse

What happens now after EGM? We know Team Malaysia won and Team German lost. What else do we know?

Out of 16 resolutions, only 2 passed. The removal of Tan Sri Z and Mr Ho. What are the implications and are they serious?

Unfortunately, yes. Sources close to the current management say the implications could be dangerous. We are not sure about Tan Sri Z but the removal of Mr Ho could be serious and immediate.

Mr Ho was appointed director by the court and he is also chairman of the RO committee. Technically, he cannot be removed by the EGM. The company secretary should have stopped the resolution from getting tabled at the AGM. But Tunku was over-confident and rather careless and it was tabled and voted on during the EGM. Ended up the shareholders passed the resolution and Mr Ho was removed, along with Tan Sri Z.

Not wanting to be a sore loser, Mr Ho opted to gracefully accept the shareholders' decision. This left Tunku without a capable team member. More worryingly, the creditors would also lose confidence after their RO chairman made such a stunning and unexpected exit.

That's why, if you were at the EGM recently you would notice that Tunku's face dropped after the results were announced. He was visibly shaken. Most of his supporters like me were celebrating his win. But he knew the implications of losing Mr Ho.

Medusa's favourite advice usually sounds funny. But this time it's starting to sound scary...

rotikong

15 posts

Posted by rotikong > 2023-10-29 22:38 | Report Abuse

Tug of war.. who will win?

Aati99

181 posts

Posted by Aati99 > 2023-10-30 11:29 | Report Abuse

Team German rasanya kerana GDP German lebih besar 😄

Dawneagle

332 posts

Posted by Dawneagle > 2023-10-30 12:17 | Report Abuse

@doubleup
If removal of Mr.Ho was technically wrong. Then this can be reversed easily, even better if this position was a court appointee. Send a circular to void the voting for this particular position. Fyi since knm under court scrutiny, the EGM was carried out without and legal glitch.

Anyway, today we will know the fate.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-30 13:34 | Report Abuse

@doubleup and everyone..... hello hello hello, another new week, with lots of wars going on in the west, scary it would spread elsewhere.

Well, if there wasn't any requisition to remove the directors including the court-appointed director, this would not have happened. How would the opposing party be so negligent as to ignore and propose the removal of the court-appointed director in the first place? However, anyone on the Board can be removed by the shareholders, as the powers remain with the shareholders. Obviously, there will be related consequences when such things happen, more so a representative of the creditors, also a Chairman, and he was duly appointed into the Board. hahahaha. Well, the current board needs to nominate him and reappoint him back into the board, again then. Alternate option is that the court can give a ruling on the reappointment of the director to the board once again.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-10-30 16:48 | Report Abuse

TERENCE TAN KOON PING cannot be traced

Habislah geng mafia

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Kikiki…

During the Case Management vide E Review on 27th October 2023, which was attended by the Plaintiffs’ solicitors Jeeva Partnership, the Court has given the following directions:-

The First Defendant, Flávio Porro, to file his Statement of Defence on/before 16th November 2023.

The Plaintiffs to file Reply to 1st Defendant’s Statement of Defence on/before 30th November 2023.

Parties to file by interlocutory application (if any) on/before 14th December 2023.

The matter is now fixed for case management on 15th December 2023.

Further, due to the inability to serve the cause papers i.e. Writ and Statement of Claim on the 2nd Defendant thus far, the court has now fixed 06th November 2023 for case management to update on status and to file the necessary application for substituted service.

doubleup

50 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-10-30 17:24 | Report Abuse

Yes, OtisKL, the company secretary was negligent to allow the resolution to be tabled in the first place. Probably Tunku over-confident did not give her the instructions.

So, technically Mr Ho can be reinstated and even counter-sue German guy. But due to this turn of events he may not want shareholders to call him thick skin, so he gentlemanly excused himself loh. But the repercussions can be horrifying, leaving Tunku and Ravi to carry on holding the flag now...

doubleup

50 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-10-30 17:25 | Report Abuse

Medusa, where did you get the news so fast? Terrence Tan absconded? Haha like they say, he must have shit on his body. Otherwise why run away?

It's interesting to see how he and Flavio will survive this court thingy...

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-10-30 18:13 | Report Abuse

inability to serve court paper can be due to many reasons.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-30 18:20 | Report Abuse

@Medusa, one of the defendants cannot be traced? Hahaha. No wonder the forum here is so quiet, some fellows have bet on the wrong horses.

Adagold

65 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-10-30 22:28 | Report Abuse

OtisKL,

Although Flavio and Terrence Tan kantoi, Tunku side also not completely without casualties. As it is, with the exit of one of Tunku's team mates Mr Ho, the whole project is now endangered. It's understandable bcos when you fight a war you need to expect some casualties. It turns out that Tunku's casualties also quite high...

rotikong

15 posts

Posted by rotikong > 2023-10-30 23:07 | Report Abuse

Now, the counter is cleaning up, just be patient and wait.

bullrun168

216 posts

Posted by bullrun168 > 2023-10-31 09:37 | Report Abuse

Guys, have you all been off loaded with hugh profits at @0.18 recently ?
If yes, then congrats to you all !

bullrun168

216 posts

Posted by bullrun168 > 2023-10-31 09:38 | Report Abuse

科恩马申请延后1年呈重组
https://www.sinchew.com.my/news/20231030/finance/5094315

bullrun168

216 posts

Posted by bullrun168 > 2023-10-31 09:42 | Report Abuse

KNM is now to apply extension for another one year from Bursa to submit its regulation plan,
so, from now till next year September 2024 , it's price might plunged again till as low at one to three cents,
then maybe if the next white horse team same like the German team who want to take over again KNM by held again the EGM, then it's price might spike up again to the price around @0.18 then you maybe can unloaded again for another round of hugh profits !
Cheers to all of you guys !

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-10-31 10:28 | Report Abuse

Apply means approved meh? Can be rejected also right?

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-31 11:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning everyone, it's a sunny day, hope its a fruitful day for everyone.

@bullrun168, thanks for the tips. Cheers

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-31 11:31 | Report Abuse

@KWL, yes, you are absolutely right. It can be approved, and otherwise rejected, too. It can go both ways. As @doubleup mentioned in this forum, one of the resolutions put forward by the German team was the removal of the Chairman of the creditor's group, Mr Ho. Unfortunately, Mr Ho was voted to be removed from the board by the shareholders. So, the situation is uncertain, whether it will affect KNM materially or not.

Adagold

65 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-10-31 15:26 | Report Abuse

Earlier one member mentioned that if we buy Team Malaysia or Team German also will die. At first I thought his comment sounds funny. Right now, it seems he could be right. We voted for Team Malaysia and they won. Unfortunately, they may still suffer from creditors' wrath and trip themselves on the RO.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-31 15:40 | Report Abuse

@Adagold, obviously the Malaysian team would die too, given the fact that the Creditors' group Chairman is planned for expulsion from the board by the German team. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the RO has been retracted.

If a person is requisitioning the removal of directors from a company's board, naturally they would have studied the background of each director and whom they are representing, or where the nomination came from for the director to be eligible to be appointed to the board.

So, either way, the bilis are dead caught by the sharks...

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-31 15:44 | Report Abuse

Posted in Bursa KL announcement:-

Reference is made to the Company’s announcement dated 21 September 2023.

The Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that the High Court of Kuala Lumpur has reserved its decision on the Company’s RO Extension Application until 2 November 2023. Further development in relation to the RO and SOA will be announced in due course.

This announcement is dated 30 October 2023.

Adagold

65 posts

Posted by Adagold > 2023-10-31 16:58 | Report Abuse

Maybe we can say Team Malaysia did their best to save KNM, barring a small misstep or negligence on Tunku's part. Sometimes in life a small misstep can be fatal. I had a young friend who died recently at age 37. He stepped on a rusty nail and delayed consulting a doctor. He just applied some cream and the wound became septic and fatal for him.

I hope KNM can survive this. Tunku's team worked very hard and deserve a break.

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-10-31 17:18 | Report Abuse

The Thai bond default occured in Dec 2021 and by now just month shy from 2 years. Then, what progress has been made? KNM has any changes since 2 years ago? The answer is nothing, everything is status quo. How the court can be convinced that KNM is progressing with its regularization plan?

cK1973

1,583 posts

Posted by cK1973 > 2023-10-31 18:30 | Report Abuse

lagi ramai hungus di sini.....
what to do....

Apastock

122 posts

Posted by Apastock > 2023-10-31 19:06 | Report Abuse

apuh.. apa knm ini . mau gi holand Tu...

THE ROCK

194 posts

Posted by THE ROCK > 2023-10-31 22:49 | Report Abuse

Just look at the share price of KNM....It will reflect the court judgement....Still holding on @ 0.10 after today that means it will be alright

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-11-01 11:13 | Report Abuse

Good morning everyone, looks like there's going to be some good news in the making....just my gut feel.

kiwimelon

12 posts

Posted by kiwimelon > 2023-11-01 12:05 | Report Abuse

I kinda agree with MacDee34's statement. There are paid trolls in the forum...even the typing pattern is also similar :)

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-11-01 12:57 | Report Abuse

@kiwimelon, me too, paid trolls everywhere, but do you know how to enroll to be one? I need income for my studies.

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-11-01 17:07 | Report Abuse

count me in, which side pay better I join that side hehe

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-11-01 17:50 | Report Abuse

Tan Sri Mahmud disposed his shares and no longer a substantial shareholder. So fast.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-11-01 19:27 | Report Abuse

@KWL, emm, if I get the opportunity, I will get you in too...

TS Bekir is a seasoned businessman, kuat main syer market kot. Beli sini, jual sana, etc. I am sure he will come back once prices going up...insyallah.

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-11-01 22:47 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow is a critical day for KNM. Their RO may be lifted by the court. Let's hope for some miracle so that Tunku and his team's hard work can continue.

Mahmud Bekir just want to help his friend the Tunku for the EGM. Now Tunku survived the EGM, Mahmud job is done. He can continue to hold his shares but avoid the limelight by becoming normal shareholder and not substantial shareholder. There are some disadvantages of substantial shareholder. They are watched closely and need to comply with regulations.

Yes, OtisKL, how nice if we can get some gaji as paid troll. So far I enjoy all my trolling everywhere including Facebook and Whatsapp. It's very fun. If I get paid it would be nicer.

MacDee34

239 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-11-02 08:15 | Report Abuse

Now Tunku Yaacob and self serving opportunists need a whole year more to make a replacement plan. After 2 years they can't make a plan, how does 1 more year help. These people are not capable or experienced to handle anything more than asset stripping as it clearly shows in the now defunct Explanitory Statement and track record.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/ceomorningbrief/2023-10-31-story-h-216099573-KNM_Seeking_One_year_Extension_to_Submit_Regularisation_Plan

MacDee34

239 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-11-02 08:18 | Report Abuse

To my fellow Shareholders of KNM, we know the long history. We know the value KNM is to Malaysia and what to do to get rid of Tunku Yaccob and his incompetent self serving opportunists. We did it before, and we will do it again.

Don't listen to the noise coming from the paid Tunku Yaacob Trolls who only spreads lies and unfounded stories. Notice what day these accounts were created and look at what they post vs what is in the real news:

OtisKL | Joined since 2023-09-08
doubleup | Joined since 2023-09-07
Adagold | Joined since 2023-09-05
UpUpRocket | Joined since 2023-09-09
maxwin69 | Joined since 2023-09-07
SGX6138 | Joined since 2023-09-09

MacDee34

239 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-11-02 08:28 | Report Abuse

The comments from Steve Ho and Ravi, hiding behind troll accounts, are pure, self-serving fiction. In the manipulated EGM, Tunku Yaccob played his hand, using his votes against Tan Sri Z and his ally, Steve Ho. The other tales spun around this are sheer nonsense. He conveniently placed the blame on the Michael Tang block, which, by the way, he dominates. Just look at the vote count for proof.

Today is the day the judge hands down a decision about the RO and the poorly crafted Explanatory Statement. No shock that this management needs a whole year to come up with a revised one.

KNM is sadly spearheaded by self-serving incompetents, all puppeteered by a master manipulator who apparently likes surrounding himself with dim-wits just to feel intelligent. It's high time for a major change.

Posted by BigWhiteSand > 2023-11-02 09:19 | Report Abuse

What time is the announcement of court decision today?

MacDee34

239 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-11-02 10:32 | Report Abuse

I suspect that the Explanitory Statement will be thrown out. The RO is doubtful given they had 2 years and produced nothing. Why give them a second chance. They applied to bursa for another year, they will probably get it because the former MAA CEO is the Bursa Ceo now. Let's wait to see.

Auntylee

93 posts

Posted by Auntylee > 2023-11-02 10:43 | Report Abuse

Macdee34
You help me , I help you 😁

MacDee34

239 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-11-02 14:41 | Report Abuse

I hear from a somewhat reliable source that the RO is not going to be granted or extended. Can anyone confirm?

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-11-02 15:21 | Report Abuse

newspaper always quote reliable source

KW L

64 posts

Posted by KW L > 2023-11-02 18:31 | Report Abuse

No news is good news?

Post a Comment