KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (7.14%)

Day's Change

0.065 - 0.07

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,958 comment(s). Last comment by Auntylee 5 days ago

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2020-03-05 05:46 | Report Abuse

lucky price 0.18

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2020-03-05 05:46 | Report Abuse

jackpot price 0.08

bizzybone

285 posts

Posted by bizzybone > 2020-03-05 06:38 | Report Abuse

OMG! @Sardin, stop talking nonsense. Stop misleading the people here.

KNM (FY19)
Revenue: RM1.6b
Net profit: RM48m

Dayang (FY19)
Revenue: RM1.0b
Net profit: RM236m

KNM has much catching up to do. Until and unless KNM's earnings improve, the share price won't go anywhere.

Borsig is soooooo damn good that's why Dayang's share price is RM2.11 and KNM is RM0.20.

What a joke.
====================================
mileskoon also says Dayang was RM3 drop to RM2.11... if you compare Dayang with KNM, KNM looks even better... when I say my target for KNM is at least RM3.. if Dayang can reach RM3... why cant KNM ?

Just another comparison.. lets say both Dayang and KNM bid for a project. They are both invited for a meeting... KNM bring along their BORSIG German Engineers for the meeting while Dayang bring their Malaysian Engineers for the meeting. Who do you think have better chance to win the project ?

longvalley

2,287 posts

Posted by longvalley > 2020-03-05 08:02 | Report Abuse

Collected at 0.20c
But still q buy at 0.175, 0.185, 0.195....
Wa ka ka.......
Hopefully not like chines company that listed in bursa......!!!

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 08:19 | Report Abuse

Bro, yes...EPS is very basic...but in the end of the day. What u care about is how much money left to be distributed for share owner after all the squirreling and squandering...if nothing left to share, what’s the point of investing?

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 09:27 | Report Abuse

Sardin81, what u r betting on is a hope one day KNM gets the wisdom to be honest and starts rewarding investors like u...

U r not wrong, as long as the operating cash and cash and equivalents keep growing, u hv better chances of being rewarded if compared to company that has no ability to generate cash. But u hv to decide if this is a management that will reward their investors...

Posted by Jakewannarich > 2020-03-05 09:28 | Report Abuse

Let's burn the idss today!!

RISK8888

2,231 posts

Posted by RISK8888 > 2020-03-05 09:31 | Report Abuse

Anyone got the latest progress of the impress ethanol plant in thailand?

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 09:40 | Report Abuse

VADAIisback truesight1122, it’s very obvious that you’re the b*stard loser here, because sohai like you didn’t manage to buy these shares while it was 7 cents last year, and now you claim you cashed out when it was highest at 47.5 cents, you think people here are stupid to believe a sohai like you ? working with an investment firm it seems, but posting with a new account just recently and attacking others here like a real b*stard loser

by the way, if you think nobody would know who you are, there’s a thing called ip address, wouldn’t be hard to find you, and since you’re so arrogantly thinking you’re safe while posting comments here, be careful, i doubt you would have fingers to type comments here soon

--------------------------------------

eh dei, no need ip address la. come to sunway pinnacle today. i am a very snake worker, i will be at the smoking area every 2 hours. today, for the loser VADAIISBACK, i will be there at fixed interval 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm. i am wearing a black tee with red logo. do confront me and see who fucks up. mother fucking loser. if my fingers are still intact before i go home, means my previous comment regarding u is true

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 09:46 | Report Abuse

sardin 81 truesight1122 ... if too hard for you to understand, dont crack your head. you will go nuts,

Please dont waste people time explaining things to you when you have no intention to "understand" what people is telling you.

I already give you one simple example BORSIG ZM... how does it grow from RM500,000 to RM130,000,000. what is causing this growth ? if no money is pumped into it.. can it grow ? All the machineries from initial investment would have depreciated until RM 0 already. By right BORSIG ZM should be sold for RM0 and not RM130,000,000.

"COST", "expenses" or whatever name you want to call ... I am not an accounting word expert, whatever they want to call it... they are just words. Fact is, there are many ways to move the money around, the real world is not like the educational accounting you read in your books.

KNM is a very profitable company, evidence of growth in KNM GROUP is very clear. Real profits in KNM is much larger than what is reported. They are being channeled into various units inside KNM to grow them... things like Peterborough WTE, Impress Ethanol wont appear from thin air into KNM GROUP if KNM is only making as little profit as reported.

Their revenue/sales is RM1.6 billion... means they will receive that hard cash. How much profit they want to announce is up to them. Most important thing is not how much profit reported but the RM1.6 billion hard cash coming in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Borsig ZM, is that a subsi? did it use cost accounting or equity method? the company is bought in 2004, and it had 16 years to grow its assets. every firm even gorpis sole proprieter is able to grow their asset with 16 years. just that ZM is at a larger scale. the cost does not depend on the NBV of PPE AT ALL. AT ALL. AT ALL. WHY ARE U SO CLUELESS. It is based on initial cost of investment. let me ask u, so out of the RM 130mil, how much is pocketed by KNM?

again with that "money is elsewhere that the whole KLSE investors cannot see". first understand capitalization and expense. then we will talk. right now, just look at the margin. it is the most useful input from the AR. dont go around telling uninformed investors that "tHe NeT PRofiT Shld be 100000000000 biLLi0ns!!!! ThE WholE WoRld c@nt s33 it" kind of bull shit.

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 09:53 | Report Abuse

This I hv to agree with truesight, what kinda management spends all his time moving money around?

Nothing better to do is it?

Posted by vadaiISback > 2020-03-05 09:54 |

Post removed.Why?

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 09:58 | Report Abuse

U say money is siphon out of the balance sheet and later grow business unit in the company...I don’t really buy that...

500k asset sold for 130mil. It could be just and over depreciated asset sold at its fair value.

The accounting depreciated value has little to none to do with its sale value.

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2020-03-05 10:03 | Report Abuse

Always lucky sold 21cts..now going to buy back at 195 this afternoon

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 10:12 | Report Abuse

RJ87 since you like the term "novice" so much, let me use it in my reply too

==========================================
my question is can it be done? I'm not asking if auditors will agree or not. I'm sure you can read. I try not to doubt that yet.

Likewise, I can say...How naive to believe the world filled with angel and honest nice Samaritans. For one, Jho Low can walk away with BILLIONS of Malaysian Tax payers money...

ALOT of people are NOT following the "rules" that you are following.

The fact that you dont know an audit process means u have never exposed to big firm. you must be a sad little working adult who earns a net pay of RM 2700 monthly. it can be done, on what basis? do you know what are the basis for IRB to carry out tax audit? u sure KPMG will want to sacrifice its reputation for a mere, i mean MERE / SMALL / INSIGNIFICANT KNM which pays idk how much audit fees annual, to sign on the auditor report that implies the tax computation has been audited to be true and fair?

Gosh, what a novice..

& kindly enlighten me the correlation between 1MDB case and KNM? such a novice.......

RJ87 "Impair RM500mil to report RM 500 loss to avoid paying tax. Can or cannot? Yes or NO."

You can make alot of assumption in anyway you like about the state of machinery based on NBV. Is the cash still pouring in? I don't care it's a black cat or white, the cat that catches the mouse is the good cat. That's why I prefer to see operating cash. Cash is coming in. Good machine. If no cash coming in, u say it's worth a world also no use.

and how do u determine what a good machine is? for fucking sure the cash will be in cause they are doing a business. the question is is the margin good enough? compare to its competitors technology, can KNM compete efficientcy? thats what a NBV tell u. the problem is you is that you cant see beyond figures, and thats just sad.

oh, and you are soooo novice..

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 10:13 | Report Abuse

RJ 87

ho ho ho...I will read until here I shall rest my case one this topic here. What tell me you are less than a novice is...You ONLY have the basics. U r not wrong to have able to point out ONE OF THE MANY PLACES it could appear. If you are interested to actually become less novice, perhaps u should go check Hibiscus QR on how it's done. I can't tell you for sure what happened there. But it happened. I dropped my jaw when I read their QR too. You see, if you can put your pride and ego aside, it's not so much about what you know. You only know what you know, things that's gonna get you is always things you don't know. Equity market is full of surprises. Never failed to surprise me.

A good rule of thumb is, if there are too many numbers that you don't know. Better stay away.
Stick to company with numbers that you can make sense of.

dont worry i can deal with numbers better than u apparently. based on your past replies we all can agree that u are a novice. maybe around 30 years old but with competency of a fresh grad. bla bla bla , ask me to refer other QR or whatever, why not i refer u to look at nestle, airasia, melewar QR? cause it doesnt make sense and doesnt support anything in my debate right? yes everyone knows that except u.

Again I'm gonna go back to my initial example. What's the actual cash appearing in KNM's account? Is it with or without the RM11.5mil? And if RM11.5mil still appear on KNM's account, why does it bother you what's written in PnL? Between 1) PnL loss. But money enters account in cash. 2) PnL declares big ass profit. ZERO cash appears in the account. Which one is worse? C'mon be honest, stop dodging simple question like these.

you are that kind of naive guy who think that the double entries invented by the great Luca is to balance the trial balance. thats why u cant see beyond the numbers as i said. depreciation, impairment or any other non cash item does not bother u , cause u struggle to understand!

novice...

There could be many reasons. Commodity price drops. Asset don't worth jack shit.
Commodity price goes up. Suddenly the asset worth a world. Impairment writeback.

U wanna ding dong ding dong on the actual reason impairment loss and writeback; be my guest.
no, commodity price drop is not a factor for ppe impairment. no it hasnt happened in malaysia or anywhere in this world. u made me laugh again. yaya, impair and writeback impair and writeback, again i need to quote my previous reply, this is not your dad's gorpis store.. why am i so angry with incompetent and clueles people like u.. maybe i am just dissapointed that malaysia's equity trader quality is that low..

N-o-v-i-c-e.

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 10:15 | Report Abuse

VADAIisback yayaya bla bla bla bla. still intact after first session. everyone, does VADAIisback desired to become a cuckholder? we will see....

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 11:53 | Report Abuse

What am I looking for in nestle, airasia, melewar QR? If u know how to read, I DIDN'T disagree with you that ONE of the place you know it could appear. No point for me to go over. You need to go over Hibiscus because you seemed to be oblivious where else it could appear which is the root to our disagreement. So, who is the ignorant noob here?
=======================================
revaluation doesnt go into PnL or debt, it goes into f*cking OCI reserve.
=======================================

Hahahaha...u buy a commercial for RM2mil. Last years, property above RM1mil dropped by 16%. Your property just lost RM320K. Woahhhh...u peed in ur pants because of it? Really?

what's there to understand genius! Do tell how auditors/market assessment on the PPE valuation affects ur business and cash generation. I wanna see how "genius" you are. I'm anticipating VERY WEAKKKK IF NOT STUPID REBUTTAL.

For me, I don't give a shit if the property is rented to CIMB bank that on leasing contract that worth 10mil. I don't f*cking care even KPMG comes tell me it's worth -RM10mil. Can u understand which one is more important? The lease/contract or NBV of the property?

========================================
depreciation, impairment or any other non cash item does not bother u , cause u struggle to understand!
========================================

You are more noob than I thought. All the rubbish you spews are either baseless easily DEBUNKED with an eye closed. I know what I'm talking. YOU DON'T. YOU NEED TO READ MORE!
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/mbsb-4q-net-profit-surges-202-asset-impairment-writeback

Yes, it turns out that Armada is my grandfather company. I'm gonna ask Ananda Krishnan to write back RM479mil in 2020.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/bumi-armada-buys-time-turnaround

P.S. Ananda's only son is a monk. This bu*llshit can't sell. U get the gist.

=========================================
no, commodity price drop is not a factor for ppe impairment. no it hasnt happened in malaysia or anywhere in this world. u made me laugh again. yaya, impair and writeback impair and writeback, again i need to quote my previous reply, this is not your dad's gorpis store.. why am i so angry with incompetent and clueles people like u.. maybe i am just dissapointed that malaysia's equity trader quality is that low..

wjc4195

393 posts

Posted by wjc4195 > 2020-03-05 11:56 | Report Abuse

Sorry can’t see much fundamentals here, more sentimental, feeling, Assumption and potshots.most of the time among each other.

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 11:56 | Report Abuse

You should be mad at yourself how little you know...I'm not paid to waste my time to search the data and evidence to educate you.

Save the name-calling to yourself. It suits you better.

Godofgambler

5,307 posts

Posted by Godofgambler > 2020-03-05 12:15 | Report Abuse

Today i sell my last underwear and buy knm.
Tp0.60

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 12:24 | Report Abuse

the great RJ87 provided us with an article, show the writeback on ECL which is a simplified approach under MFRS 9, when all his previous debate is about PPE impairment NBV and all that shit!

he was explaning all the nonsense with his weak fundamental all the way but then KNM share price remains stagnant!!
"why??" he asked himself.
"WHY do i know all these FACTS but the share price wont budge???"
"i am to embarassed but i have to keep type so that people thought im a sophisticated investor"
"how much is the tuition fees for basic course on equity market??? i really need to attend it"
he is crying while calling others "Noob", "Novice" whatsoever. at least that is a tid bit of self-esteem he can get.

now, everyone, RJ87 has outplayed himself in every way.

i shall rest this case and let him remain to be destroyed.

See ya.

oh ya, still waiting for the cuckholder VADAL! Vadal is not back, he is GONE!!

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 12:25 | Report Abuse

truesight1122 you still dont get it, whatever Audit you can find, there are many ways to go around them. Alot of of things can be done so that I can show whatever "profit" or "Loss" without breaking any laws or rules....

The safest way for you to know a company is good or not, you have to look at raw data. Raw data does not lie.. if there is a sales of RM1 million, means there is RM 1 million coming in. Then if there is an expense of RM500K to pay your staff... means RM500K is taken away.... Raw data accurat.

When comes to profit and loss... it can be anything. From the same Sales figure, I can make it a profit or loss of any amount, depending on how I move the money. There is nothing illegal about it and there is nothing Auditor can do about it because its how I run my business, I simply move my money according to the law.. and the outcome of profit or loss will be different.

-----

you are right bro. you are definitely right. share price 0.4 u also right, 0.3 u also right, now 0.2 u also right, hopefully when 0.1 later u also right ya.

peace

longvalley

2,287 posts

Posted by longvalley > 2020-03-05 12:41 | Report Abuse

0.155 .......all in....
Wa ka la ka
Stand by u
Stand by me
Lagu lama......
Wa ka ka

Jack Y

793 posts

Posted by Jack Y > 2020-03-05 13:07 | Report Abuse

"I will probably find people to help me just take over this company from him. General Lee does not have strong control over KNM"

wah.....what a strong sentence... plz dun wait, why wait till thg getting worse? better do it now before the company drop to zero value? do u agree? u do it now, u can be a hero, save many ppl ..what a kind action :)

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 13:28 | Report Abuse

Very big mouth...how much u hv collected from proxy account? how many more to go?

Types of accounting stunts has a lot to do with types and who is the owner.

Now, that’s not smtg u can put a number to...
It has value, but u can’t put a number

riko

2,727 posts

Posted by riko > 2020-03-05 13:36 | Report Abuse

Talk 3 talk 4 from 0.47 to 0.2.... Stillllll
Pandai King...

Mana patua?

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 13:38 | Report Abuse

When DEBUNKED on smtg an idiot says can nvr happen which happens all the time. His believe system collapse!

Upon collapse of his believe system, he resorts to shaming turns himself to 5 years old.

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 14:36 | Report Abuse

Sardin sardin...u know what’s the scary part? The scary part isn’t when you are right; the scary part for u is when you are wrong!

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 14:40 | Report Abuse

U should ask urself how u could be wrong. This is where people like truesight is useful.

I said like truesight, not truesight himself. That fella, believe system collapse, just shame and cry only.

I wonder in his world what else is it that he strongly believe can’t happen...i think it’s better to find of if things are possible and capitalise from it.

I never know people can walk away with billions of billions of tax payers money just like that, surprise surprise! Don’t be so sure about things u think you know.

longvalley

2,287 posts

Posted by longvalley > 2020-03-05 14:57 | Report Abuse

Still belief 0.155 c
Q for it......
Wa ka ka....
uncertainties........,!

Posted by truesight1122 > 2020-03-05 15:09 | Report Abuse

RJ 87, still continue ka? kena fucked by so many people in different counters but still choose to believe that you can do well in stock?

why? the conversation with your self that i made up in my previous post is too accurate? you was so hurt by it cause u think that i imply your believe system is collapsed, and hence now u say mine is collapsed? omo.. ang gugu...

your words no longer have credibility la dude. it is all destroyed by me. whatever u said anymore wont matter. no one will believe u cause u have weak fundamental.

compare to sardin81 who sees the world so naively, i prefer to destroy incompetent people like u that thinks u know it all while ur rebuttals has tonnn of flaws. u cant even make reference to an article that support what u just said moments ago. how incompetent are u?

please do not breed as this world does not need another dumb ass in this world

ngs98

360 posts

Posted by ngs98 > 2020-03-05 16:48 | Report Abuse

Sardin I'll settle for Rm1!!Keep up the encouraging talk my friend!

makemoney1

291 posts

Posted by makemoney1 > 2020-03-05 17:28 | Report Abuse

sardin81. No point educating them. No one will trust you d, most of them will only condemn you when price tank but when price up they keep quiet. It is better for you to quietly keep collecting when price is low. I just hope the current price stay around here as I can collect more of it.

makemoney1

291 posts

Posted by makemoney1 > 2020-03-05 17:29 | Report Abuse

If anyone have a business sense. this type of stock is a cashcow type of business with potential future dividend. Imagine is stock is rm3 at 2% yield how much is the dividend if you buy at this price? I can almost retire with this kind of money d.

Jack Y

793 posts

Posted by Jack Y > 2020-03-05 17:49 | Report Abuse

waiting someone take over knm....waiting...

Primeinvestor

1,454 posts

Posted by Primeinvestor > 2020-03-05 18:13 | Report Abuse

20cents, stop promoting la, why share price so weak, must be a reason all investors got fooled by knm management

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2020-03-05 19:11 | Report Abuse

Sardin81, yes...u said that many times already. What about the Rm1.15 Bil going out le?

Can you give breakdown for the 1.15Bil going out. How much is fixed expense? How much in the red of revenue drops?

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2020-03-05 22:52 | Report Abuse

Trade war....Coronavirus...political turmoil...DOW correction...IDSS...warrant expiring....KNM has been consolidating for 4 months...too much downward pressure....needs a strong catalyst....but none in sight yet...patience is needed.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2020-03-05 22:58 | Report Abuse

yah gahhh

RISK8888

2,231 posts

Posted by RISK8888 > 2020-03-05 23:23 | Report Abuse

It is very clear that knm earn EBITA of 250mil. After deduct depreciation interest tax and translation forex left 47mil net profit.

RISK8888

2,231 posts

Posted by RISK8888 > 2020-03-05 23:26 | Report Abuse

Depreciation and forex translation is expenses with non cash item. Meaning to say knm generate more than 100m cash after minus interest and tax. And this money were use to reinvest into operation such as building ethanol plant.

RISK8888

2,231 posts

Posted by RISK8888 > 2020-03-05 23:26 | Report Abuse

Get it or not people?

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-03-06 00:44 | Report Abuse

Meow...

H12345

67 posts

Posted by H12345 > 2020-03-06 07:56 | Report Abuse

Majority of knm business are still the equipment supplier which the profit margin is not high. For example, pressure vessel/heat exchangers/waste heat recovery unit, buying steel (known price among competitors), it is a competition on efficiency to fold them, weld them, make them into the product. The price differences among competitors are very minimal. High revenue low profit, you think they hide the profit? The segment they are would not allow high profit margin. Don't need to trust me, just grab a friend you can trust who are working in the industry and know what is happening.
Borsig compressor? Never heard about it, certainly not a market leader.
Ethanol, just need to Google ethanol price, usd 1.3 per gallon? 200,000 litres per day equal to how much revenue.
I would not even buy knm due to conflict of interest, just a warning to fellow friends here, you know what you are buying into, it can be RM1 in next few months then drop to rm0.01 in the following months. You are gambling, that's no problem if you are aware, don't need to sell it like the future star.

H12345

67 posts

Posted by H12345 > 2020-03-06 08:09 | Report Abuse

Disclaimer: I don't know about ethanol business and price, just Google. So I can be wrong about ethanol part.

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2020-03-06 08:27 | Report Abuse

brazil start crash liao.. standby to buy low low huhu..

416 posts

Posted by 11395861 > 2020-03-06 09:04 | Report Abuse

Today i start collect....keep n wait the right time...come on everybody....buy...buy..buy n dont sell

Jack Y

793 posts

Posted by Jack Y > 2020-03-06 09:18 | Report Abuse

waiting someone take over knm....waiting...

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2020-03-06 09:32 | Report Abuse

okok stanby 8 cents also stand by....no remorse.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz