ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by wishingwell > 2020-03-17 15:06 | Report Abuse

Just Be very careful. Covid may cause some loses to every industry.

Posted by andychin8888 > 2020-03-17 15:09 | Report Abuse

No worry guys, this company has lots of cash and well maintain business. It can weather any storm. chill out

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-17 15:11 | Report Abuse

Ya. New HULK in the making.
Say no fear to covid19
FA is the KING. Stand like a ROCK amid GREAT thunderstorm

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-17 15:13 | Report Abuse

2007, I dispose everything on panic market. Laugh for few days. Cried for few years.
2020, I will continue to buy on dip ...... ^_^
從此笑傲江湖 幾十年 。。。。 。。( Hopefully )

Watch on value, not eyeing on price ...
Manage ownselves risk reward ratio ...
^_^
別人笑我太癡呆,我笑別人看不穿 。。。

Posted by Revenue Queen > 2020-03-17 15:18 | Report Abuse

是时候进货卡。。呵呵

Posted by Revenue Queen > 2020-03-17 15:19 | Report Abuse

Covid-19

Zikri Kamarulzaman
Published 6:33 am
Modified 11:24 am

CORONAVIRUS | The two-week movement control order announced by the government last night to reduce the spread of Covid-19 has raised questions as to how this would impact the workforce.

The order, which is to take effect tomorrow, will see all non-essential government and private venues shut down, meaning most offices will be closed.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-03-17 15:28 | Report Abuse

just dumb dumb hold, and wait till end of this year. Hopefully can recover back to RM 0.60

Posted by wishingwell > 2020-03-17 15:31 | Report Abuse

After 2 more weeks see how guys.........

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-17 15:42 | Report Abuse

Ya thks wishingwell. I m executing my complete plan. This is life long investing journey. Of course we need to see the long and ultimate goal, and balance the immediate short to medium term impact.

"What i am looking now is "ARBB Kingdom" building SUPER BRAND, with distinctive competitive edge that not easy ( or no way ) to be duplicated by competitors."

Nobody can get at the lowest. Fund allocation is needed during bull and bear market.Happy hunting guys!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-03-18 10:47 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all arbb fighters

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-03-18 10:57 | Report Abuse

Can Malaysia manufacturers afford to pay 14 days demurrage charge for chartered ships, air cargo, Iso-tanks and containers waiting for cargo loading?The worst is just begin for Malaysia capital market when the PN government forced all non-essential manufacturers to shutdown disregard even those export-oriented E&E sector operate in clean room environment and Palm oil industries where the FFB will rotten on the tree or field and those manufacturers for export market will face huge demurrage charges

Posted by wishingwell > 2020-03-18 10:59 | Report Abuse

Hi the real deal. morning, Special meeting for covid 19 chaired by PM 8 excluded PH states very disappointed...lets hope those states be strong and have sufficient supply to survive the outbreak...karma will hit if any dirty hanky panky trying to disrupt the supply of essential goods to those states...

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-18 11:06 | Report Abuse

Good morning guys,I am not fearful
what i see is that i should have a chance to collect at a lower price
0.10 is good enough for me
it is really a very good feeling
a sense of achievement when I am able to get ARBB at a price lower than many others
now make money is a far distance thing
get it at a lower price than others is a good feeling of achievement

Posted by andychin8888 > 2020-03-18 11:11 | Report Abuse

Yeah, good day.Just confuse what are those so-called "technocrats- aka feng tao kaki" in the government capable of ? seems like a joker, my thought.

Posted by Revenue Queen > 2020-03-18 11:21 | Report Abuse

Manufacturers can continue their operation as long as they can commit containment for their workers by providing lodging and food during this 2 weeks! We certainly don't want our exports to be Affected! Again, the issue here is containment! 2 weeks unpaid leave for this foreign workers will only worsen things as they will roam around and that's not what we want to see!

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-03-18 11:29 | Report Abuse

I remember 10 years ago, my ex company esos shares is at price 0.25, around 1 year, it shoot up to RM0.50. All employee feels so happy and continue hold since we working at that company. After a few years, it shoot up to RM1. 00. All those employee stay to work there for a very long period. 肥水不流外人田!

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-03-18 11:32 | Report Abuse

Dear Revenue Queen,
I ask someone it is the right time to buy dividend and growth stock Magni and VS.
He replied, “Not yet. Lockdown next 2 weeks, every manufacturer are affected. Appealing to authorities to allow us to continue to operate as we are export orientated working mostly in clean room environment. We have 2,500 workers too.

Posted by enigmatic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > 2020-03-18 11:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-03-18 11:37 | Report Abuse

politicians don't choose the most efficient path, they choose the path of least resistance................................

me? I think they are ways to get round it, but too complicated for Tan sri M

most effective is testing and isolation, including contacts,.....its testing and contact tracing.....

that is the findings by WHO and out of China.....

other measures are very optional.hmmmmm

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-03-18 12:35 | Report Abuse

Holding hands, sharing plates
The packed gathering, where guests had to take shuttle buses to sleep at other venues, was attended by nationals from dozens of countries, including Canada, Nigeria, India and Australia, according to an attendee list posted on social media.
There were also citizens of China and South Korea – two countries with high rates of coronavirus infections.

Social media posts show hundreds of worshippers praying shoulder-to-shoulder inside the mosque, while some guests posted selfies as they shared food.

Only half of the Malaysian participants who attended have come forward for testing, raising fears that the outbreak from the mosque could be more far-reaching
Khuzaifah said some of the worshippers who attended the event have since refused to be tested for coronavirus, preferring to rely on God to protect them.

Karim, a 44-year-old Malaysian who attended the gathering and was later tested positive for coronavirus, says the government should have cancelled the event.
“We are a bit disappointed that this outbreak has been blamed entirely on us. That view is unfair. There was no ban on our gathering,” said Karim, who gave only his first name.
“Now I am concerned because I am positive. Please pray for me.”

The worst is not over yet, so please pray for all

Thank you

Posted by Dragonknight > 2020-03-18 13:17 | Report Abuse

1 type of rice feed billions type of people.
We can't change everyone but we can change ourselves to be good person if we believe in karma and newton's law.
Arguments doesn't help especially some people are stubborn but to them they are holding their principles.
Just make sure we are a good person ourself. Good luck.

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-03-18 13:37 | Report Abuse

Dragon, usually this typo do not eat rice one, hehe

Posted by Revenue Queen > 2020-03-18 16:43 | Report Abuse

oh wow thanks kenny chua

Posted by Revenue Queen > 2020-03-18 16:44 | Report Abuse

Her name is Laura, we learned a lotta
How to do it like we do it like we wanna
We just know, hey, we just know
I ain't one sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
You should know, uh, you should know, ay
All summer we've been in the pool
'68 Chevy with nothing to do
Just rolling J's, kush loving
And last night, yeah, we got with a dude
I saw him, he was lookin' at you
So I said aye, kush loving

Posted by YakuzaYamazaki > 2020-03-18 17:19 | Report Abuse

Everyone happy today, nice....................... Kudos

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-03-19 08:05 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all arbb 7181 fighters

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2020-03-19 08:11 | Report Abuse

From 0.3 to 0.125.good fight fighters..hehehe

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-19 09:44 | Report Abuse

Gud 摸奶 fake melayu amet2017

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-19 10:04 | Report Abuse

Happy to see all arbb investors in a good shape.Our world came to a same direction that most of us got into shock mode The Great Depression was the worst economic downturn in the history of the industrialized world, lasting from 1929 to 1939. It began after the stock market crash of October 1929, which sent Wall Street into a panic and wiped out millions of investors.....By observing these few days, i notice this is a very good time to buy. Arbb volume drops few days in a row ,no force selling recently, 17march is the lowest already! A good suggest this is the bottom already and arbb price going quite stable,can buy batch by batch now.....Happy hunting guys

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-03-19 10:29 | Report Abuse

Yeah QuartzWilly Arb It's on my radar. This counters will earn more for performing more income increase. That's why it so bullish. I think anytime Arb price will shoot up anytime sooner

Posted by wishingwell > 2020-03-19 12:55 | Report Abuse

Wait for arb price to get more stable, hold your horses

mf

28,425 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-03-19 12:56 | Report Abuse

sell

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-03-19 13:35 | Report Abuse

KLCI loses RM109.5b in value over 5 days

MALAYSIAN equities continued their downward spiral yesterday, with the benchmark index of the country’s 30 largest stocks recording its fifth straight day of losses as the Covid-19 case count keeps rising.

The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) fell 1.4% or 17.57 points to close at 1,239.01 yesterday, bringing total market capitalisation loss over the last five days to RM109.52 billion. The MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index slipped 0.11%.

Among the main index-linked laggards were Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd, Axiata Group Bhd, CIMB Group Holdings Bhd, Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Bhd, Genting Bhd, Public Bank Bhd and RHB Bank Bhd.

Gainers included Maxis Bhd, IHH Healthcare Bhd, Hong Leong Financial Group Bhd and Petronas Dagangan Bhd.

Maybank Investment Bank Bhd said the gauge could reach an extreme level, making bottom-fishing likely, particularly in banking, plantation, consumer and dividend yield stocks.

On the other hand, BIMB Securities Sdn Bhd believed markets might rebound out of hope, though the worst is yet to come.

“Malaysia recorded its worst one-day outbreak over the weekend, raising the number to 428 — the highest cases among Asean. We think this could impact market sentiment as consumers turned increasingly cautious on spending.

“Secondly, there is little evidence to suggest that the coronavirus outbreak could have reached its peak soon and if this pandemic would end by summer,” it said in a note.

Malaysia reported 117 new Covid-19 cases yesterday, bringing the country’s total to 790, including 60 recoveries and two deaths.

History suggests the impact of an economic shock could be a drawn out affair for financial markets as seen in 2008 to 2009, when the global financial crisis hit, BIMB Securities added.

“The S&P 500 found a bottom at -58% in six months, while the FBM KLCI fell by 47% in 10 months,” it stated.

Malaysia isn’t alone in the bear market territory, though. Global stocks have been roiling in recent days as governments worldwide struggle to contain the Covid-19 pandemic.

Since 2019, or over the last 15 months, the FBM KLCI has lost 26%, sliding from 1,691 to 1,257 points. About 6% of the decline occurred in 2019, while the remaining 20% was lost in the first quarter this year.

Meanwhile, the MSCI Emerging Markets Index has fallen 14% from 966 to 827 points over the same period.

According to AmInvestment Bank Bhd, a silver lining in the seemingly unabated fall in the FBM KLCI is visible.

“Assuming the FBM KLCI is to fall by about another 100 points from the current level to 1,150 points, this will bring the FBM KLCI in line with the MSCI EM Index’s 10-year (2010-2019) average price-earnings ratio of 13.3 times.

“This will put Malaysia back onto the radar of international emerging-markets fund managers, who currently generally feel less excited about Malaysia due to its high valuations,” the research house said.

Oil also slumped to the lowest in nearly 17 years, with Brent crude touching US$27.85 (RM121.70) per barrel as at press time.

“Both Brent crude and West Texas Intermediate continue wilting as the ongoing price war and the exponential increase in countries closing borders crushed any rebound hopes.

“Producers and refiners are now madly scrambling to find onshore and offshore storage facilities for the upcoming weave of oil that nobody wants in April,” Oanda Corp Asia-Pacific senior market analyst Jeffrey
Halley wrote in a note yesterday.

That alone, according to Halley, will keep a lid on prices, even without the demand shock from the Covid-19 pandemic.

Posted by DreamKentut > 2020-03-19 13:36 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dragonknight > 2020-03-19 19:02 | Report Abuse

With latest jump, Malaysia now has fourth highest number of Covid-19 cases in Asia

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia now has the fourth highest number of Covid-19 cases in Asia behind China, Iran and South Korea.

This follows the latest jump in the number of new cases in Malaysia, with 110 new cases reported on Thursday (March 19) bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 900.

Japan, in comparison, has 889 cases as at 4.30pm Thursday, according to an online dashboard created by the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.

China still leads with 81,139 cases, Iran is second with 17,361 and South Korea with 8,565 cases.

shakira

22 posts

Posted by shakira > 2020-03-19 19:31 | Report Abuse

oh dear, stay safe guys.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-03-19 19:33 | Report Abuse

Cooking food now, yum yum. Happy quarantine.hehe

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-03-20 09:20 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all arbb 7181 fighters

Posted by QuartzWilly > 2020-03-20 10:34 | Report Abuse

hi morning guys

Posted by wishingwell > 2020-03-20 10:40 | Report Abuse

Malaysia seeks 2,000 Rohingya men for Covid-19 checks, say sources

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters): Malaysian authorities are scrambling to track down about 2,000 Rohingya men who attended a religious gathering that has led to a big spike in Covid-19 cases across South-East Asia, a security source and two other people told Reuters.

More than 100,000 Rohingya live in Malaysia after fleeing from Myanmar, but they are considered illegal immigrants. Their status would likely make many of them reluctant to identify themselves to get tested for the virus even if they showed symptoms, other sources, in the Rohingya community, said.

Malaysia's search for the Rohingya highlights the challenge for governments trying to track the virus among communities living without official papers and wary of authorities.

The religious gathering late last month at a mosque on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur was attended by some 16,000 people, including the Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar, one source said.

As well as the Rohingya, about 1,500 Muslims from across Asia attended.

Nearly 600 Covid-19 cases in South-East Asia have been linked to the gathering, including 513 in Malaysia, 61 in Brunei, 22 in Cambodia, at least five in Singapore and two in Thailand.

Malaysia has 790 virus cases in all.

Malaysian authorities have been tracking down the participants but say they have been unable to find about 4,000 of them.

"They have gone back to their families across Malaysia, it has become difficult for us to contact them. Many are afraid of admitting that they attended, they fear they will get into problems with the authorities," one of the sources, who works with the refugee community, said.

"The government is concerned that if they don't come forward, the infection might spread further."

The government had asked the police criminal investigation division to look for the missing participants, the security source said.

Police declined to comment and directed queries to the Malaysian National Security Council under the Prime Minister's Office. It could not immediately be reached for comment.

Malaysia implemented travel curbs and shut down non-essential businesses from Wednesday (March 18) for two weeks to contain the virus after the spike in cases linked to the mosque gathering. One person who attended the gathering died from Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus, this week.

Participants spent most of their time crowded into the mosque for the four-day event, but some went to restaurants, shopping malls and Kuala Lumpur's landmark Petronas twin towers, according to Reuters interviews with people who attended and social media posts.

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Malaysia told Reuters it had heard that refugees and asylum-seekers were at the gathering and it was working with the Ministry of Health to ensure that all refugee and asylum-seeking communities were included in government response measures.

"Refugees and asylum-seekers are advised to seek medical attention if they present symptoms of Covid-19 infection, regardless of whether they were present at events like the mentioned religious gathering," UNHCR Malaysia said in an email.

The Ministry of Health did not respond to requests for comment.

A 39-year Rohingya father of four, who lives in Penang, said he spent days at the mosque event with nearly two dozen Rohingya friends. He said none of them was showing any symptoms and he went to a hospital but no test was done.

"Everything's fine, no fever nothing," the construction worker said. Reuters is withholding his name to protect his identity.

Salman, a Bangladeshi construction worker who lives near the mosque, said he and many other Bangladeshis went to the gathering. His virus test was negative but the hospital calls him daily to check if he has symptoms, Salman said.

"When I went for testing, they didn’t ask for passport or work permit or any documents. They just asked for my name, age and address," said Salman, who declined to give his full name.

good - new government also do not eat rice one

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-03-20 10:42 | Report Abuse

eh, give new govern a chance, see how they do

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-03-20 10:51 | Report Abuse

ANKARA

Malaysia on Thursday said it could deploy its armed forces to fully implement movement controls placed to stem the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Malaysian Defense Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob said using the armed forces to prevent the spread of the virus "was among the suggestions raised at the special meeting on COVID-19 on non-health related matters," local daily The Star reported.

"I hope that this will not be necessary but if the compliance rate remains low, there is a big possibility that the military will be used [to get people to stay at home]," Yakoob told reporters.

Malaysia recently imposed the measures, known as the Movement Control Order (MCO), on Wednesday to run until the end of the month. It includes a ban on non-essential workplaces and urges people to stay at home.

Yaakob cited police figures showing a roughly 60% public compliance rate with the MCO precautions.

Malaysia has reported 790 cases of COVID-19. Two people have died of the disease, with nearly 60 others recovering.

Malaysian officials announced they had traced over 10,000 attendees of a mass religious gathering held last month amid the global COVID-19 pandemic, according to the daily Malay Mail.

10,000-person prayer gathering

Urging participants of the gathering to apply for medical tests, Health Director-General Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah said one of the participants died on Wednesday.

Noor Hisham added that 10,650 such people were traced.

"Up until midnight March 19, 2020 [March 18, 2020, 1600GMT], 10,553 of the tabligh [Islam preaching] congregants that attended the gathering at Masjid Jamek Seri Petaling have been checked, 4,986 samples taken and 513 positives," he said on Twitter.

Since first being detected in Wuhan, China in December, the novel coronavirus has claimed 8,810 lives globally, most in China, according to global data maintained by Johns Hopkins University (JHU).

At least 218,823 cases of the virus have been confirmed in at least 158 countries and territories, with Europe as the new epicenter of the pandemic, according to the World Health Organization.

Despite the rising number of cases, most people who get infected suffer mild symptoms and recover.

mf

28,425 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-03-20 10:53 | Report Abuse

Futures point to 300-point drop for the Dow, reversing Thursday’s gains

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-03-20 11:03 | Report Abuse

Two Malaysians in top 50 list for US$1m Global Teacher Prize 2020

KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — Two Malaysians are among this year’s top 50 world contenders for the Global Teacher Prize award, a competition meant to recognise exceptional educators who have made outstanding contributions to the profession.

The first was English teacher Samuel Isaiah from Sekolah Kebangsaan Runchang in Muadzam Shah, Pahang, who was shortlisted for his outstanding work with the Orang Asli community by championing advanced learning at primary school using tablets and computers.

Isaiah’s method is fairly unique in a rural Orang Asli setting, said Varkey Foundation, the organisation behind the award.

It noted the children at the primary school have learned to love, embrace and use technology and experience English language learning on par with urban schools.

The other, Science teacher Norhailmi Abdul Mutalib from SMK Jerlun, Ayer Hitam, Kedah, made the list for his innovative method in teaching particle physics.

His teaching approach has included empowering his students to decide the direction of their learning and enabling them to produce creative content online through blog writing and video-making, Varkey Foundation said.

Norhailmi had also used collaboration techniques and flipped classrooms to increase students’ performance throughout the year.

The percentage of his students who scored A in science exams increased drastically from only 3.9 per cent in 2015 to 29.85 per cent in 2017 and the percentage of students passing the science subject at his school rose to 96 per cent last year, the organisation added.

“Congratulations to Samuel Isaiah and Norhailmi Abdul Mutalib for reaching the final 50. I hope their stories inspire those looking to enter the teaching profession and highlights the incredible work teachers do all over the world every day,” said Sunny Varkey, the founder.

“Our recent Global Teacher Status Index finally gives academic proof to something that we’ve always instinctively known: the link between the status of teachers in society and the performance of children in school.

“Now we can say beyond doubt that respecting teachers isn’t only an important moral duty — it’s essential for a country’s educational outcomes.”

The Global Teacher Prize Academy, the committee that determines the winner, includes prominent names such as Wendy Kopp, co-founder and CEO of Teach for All and Dean and Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education, United States; Fareed Zakaria.

A prize committee will pick the top 10 finalists from the 50 shortlisted teachers and a winner will then be chosen by the Global Teacher Prize Academy.

The prize committee and the academy will look for evidence that applicants for the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize had met several criteria.

This includes having employed creative and effective education methods that may be universally replicable, achieving demonstrable student learning outcomes in the classroom and having tangible impact on the community.

The winner will take home US$1 million (RM4.2 million).

Posted by YakuzaYamazaki > 2020-03-20 11:14 | Report Abuse

还剩下781,546,455 PA,要是全都转换过来后 总数1,075,360,000 ,EPS 将会是3.05 cents 。以今天的股价14/3/2020 Rm0.155来算等于PE 5.1。
PE=5.1
ROE=8.10%
ROI=19.67%
选股能够选ROE高过ROI更加好
先选高ROE 才选低PE
不过最重要还是要看公司未来会不会有机会赚更多的钱啦。

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-03-20 11:19 | Report Abuse

I guess there is huge contra volume at this counter

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-03-20 11:43 | Report Abuse

alipay88, By looking on the trend, still need lots of time to push.

Posted by FionaJudith > 2020-03-20 11:52 | Report Abuse

Hello ARBB...

Happy Investing Everyone!
Rich Dad: Money Don't Grow on Trees.

Posted by Dragonknight > 2020-03-20 13:02 | Report Abuse

yes kennychua, time to add ore , hold and boom

Posted by YakuzaYamazaki > 2020-03-20 13:03 | Report Abuse

Just to share.......

每一个投资者买入一家公司的股权有很多的原因,可能包括了看上他们的成长,喜欢他们稳定的业务,喜欢他们的高派息量,又或者说… 单纯因为人家说好你就跟着买入了

对于人家说好你跟着买入的,除非你确认对方真的是够了解那家公司,不然的话你的行为可以被判定为 “Speculative – 投机性“ 的~那么投资跟投机差别在哪里?很简单,同样一家公司,同样一个价位买入,投资的可能准备部署Average Down,买更多便宜货,而投机的则寝食难安,不清楚到底要不要砍掉,这就是两者之间的差距!

不过,若是因为COVID-19 带来的灾难影响了公司的基本面 / 根基,或者动摇到了你买入的原因的话,那么你就要考虑止损了..
“可是版主啊,你不是要讨论高股息的咩,长篇大论这些课题干嘛?“

这是因为我想打破盲目买入 “高股息“ 股的迷思,我不想你因为现在公司的 Dividend Yield 看起来非常高而买入,后来公司的股息调整后,买入的原因改变了,你又要Cut Loss 了..

首先,我们要先了解Dividend Yield 或者 Dividend-Price Ratio里面包含了什么,他的方程式很简单:
Total Annual Dividend Payment(一年内给出的股息)/ Market Capitalization (市值)= Dividend Yield(股息率)
先看看Market Capitalization(市值),市值代表着的是一家公司在市场上的价值,也等于是股价 x NOSH(市面上的股数),当股价提高了,市值当然跟着提高(NOSH 维持不变的话),因此,我们可以判定:
-市值增加的话,你在目前价位买入的话股息率会减少
-市值减少的话,你在目前价位买入的话股息率会增加

随着近期美国市场崩盘,加上我们自己国家的政治不稳定以及病毒开始爆发的课题,绝大部分公司的股价都大跌了,这也是为什么那么多 “高股息” 股会浮出水面~

那么,Total Annual Dividend Payment(一年内给出的股息)就很好理解,我们可以判定:
公司一年内给出的股息越多,股息率就越高
公司一年内给出的股息越少,股息率就越低
就是那么简单而已,不过,大家有发现当中其实有问题吗?
当我们讨论到一年内给出的股息的时候,我并没有提及 “买入” 的时候,因为这是已经过去的股息率(除非你在最近的 Ex-Date 买入),并不能代表公司未来可以维持这样的股息支付力。

Post a Comment
Market Buzz