ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

0.035 - 0.04

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-05-28 17:53 | Report Abuse

Dont change name la, use the same name, why scared ppl recognise your fulishness? That includes you hobo

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-28 18:14 | Report Abuse

Hi talknumberone, actually who is nicky Chung? Kenie, hobotop, camelwong, which one?

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-28 18:21 | Report Abuse

One thing I know is goodtrade is kenie!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-28 18:21 | Report Abuse

Then ncm88 maybe is hobo

Posted by Moondarker > 2020-05-28 18:50 | Report Abuse

Arb im waiting to collect 32sen gais...long term investor always win... Look like tommorow should be green..when people sacrevi buying haha

Posted by Moondarker > 2020-05-28 18:50 | Report Abuse

Scare

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-28 19:27 | Report Abuse

I Never invest with margin.....so when the price is right just keep on collecting....

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-28 21:08 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne.....
Don't act so childish....you're such a disease....your idiotic foolishness really shows.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-28 21:57 | Report Abuse

Yawn.....still got time to find more bullets collect Arb shares.....

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-28 22:09 | Report Abuse

Good idea alipay88, let's do this!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-05-28 23:24 | Report Abuse

You all guess la. Hahahaha. Lobang kena bocor already panic lo Hobo. Buy already shit smells like gold, sell already gold smells like shit. If you from day 1 talk bad about Arbb I respect you. You bought already you go promote everywhere as if this is the best stock. Now after you sell its the worst stock. Tell me la you got balls or no balls. Today got balls tomorrow don't have ah? Hahahhaahha when it's green your balls kecut and go hiding. Now red your balls bigger than the earth come show off.

Bemillion

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-05-29 07:50 | Report Abuse

Alipay u rite.... Got bullets. ...collect arbb .... Anybody knows next TP....analysis....pls share

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-29 09:00 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne.....
Why are you being so stupid to the core? Show me where have I badmouthed ARBB. I hv never said anything bad about ARBB. I never said I hated this counter. I only said the price had gone up so much and the stock was already highly overbought. Not a moron like you who keeps on shouting to buy ARBB everyday. The bottom line is... we are all here to make money. There are times when shares go up and there are times when shares go down. When shares go up...we take the profits and run first....and when shares go down....we come and buy back. Isn't that what basic investing is all about?
I have made a lot of money on ARBB and I will continue to invest in it BUT I will definitely not follow blindly a fool like you.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-29 10:08 | Report Abuse

Wow more discount from Arb.....sapuuuu!

chkhooju

1,706 posts

Posted by chkhooju > 2020-05-29 10:12 | Report Abuse

Don't get too excited and be carried away. Be cautious.

Bemillion

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-05-29 10:15 | Report Abuse

Ok chkoo....

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-05-29 10:20 | Report Abuse

Since no pro investors giving a good tp, I will continue collect more Arb shares

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-29 10:22 | Report Abuse

Good morning guys

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-05-29 10:23 | Report Abuse

Good morning!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-29 10:28 | Report Abuse

Hi guys and Good morning to all Arbb 7181 fighters!

persie

1,412 posts

Posted by persie > 2020-05-29 10:59 | Report Abuse

Robotop.. From RSI indicator, arbb is reaching the middle line of 70 and 30. So arbb is not overbought right now and it is neutral.

persie

1,412 posts

Posted by persie > 2020-05-29 11:06 | Report Abuse

Arbb is at approximately in rhe middle of overbought and oversold territory...

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-29 11:06 | Report Abuse

Yes persie......true.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-29 11:12 | Report Abuse

persie.....what you said is true....but MACD is giving a signal that it is still going down further.

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-29 11:21 | Report Abuse

Its brunch time

bjgdila123

3,470 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2020-05-29 11:28 | Report Abuse

q at 0.25

sprite_888

155 posts

Posted by sprite_888 > 2020-05-29 11:46 | Report Abuse

Haizzz.. this ARBB!! I regret didn't sell it when price at 0.40. Now really no eyes see liao.

sprite_888

155 posts

Posted by sprite_888 > 2020-05-29 11:51 | Report Abuse

@THEREALDEAL sorry to ask where did you get the info about ARBB involve in gov contract?

benjajaj

69 posts

Posted by benjajaj > 2020-05-29 12:04 | Report Abuse

@persie, it broke the trendline downwards tho today

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-05-29 12:17 | Report Abuse

Yeah

TzuYin84

Posted by TzuYin84 > 2020-05-29 12:24 | Report Abuse

Just bought some at 0.325. This stock is still following its uptrendline, n big buyers are stil inside. Just need some holding power. If close green today, sure fly next week.

Posted by Kelvinchow87 > 2020-05-29 12:31 | Report Abuse

based on hourly chart..
ARBB candle on 1200hrs is nice..
MACD good..
Stochastic going up trend soon..
collect more before fly..
ARBB always give u a surprise before closing..
Remember what THEREALDEAL mentioned...
June got many good news..
Next monday is june liao..haha
Happy trading

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-05-29 12:51 | Report Abuse

Kelvinchow87, End of June......because Arbb is still fighting FOR THAT MEGA PROJECT! HOPEFULLY CAN WIN.......If WIN PROJECT, TP0.85! IF LOSE, THEN NEED TO WAIT FOR U.S CARAVAN ROADSHOW........BY THE WAY IF CARAVAN CAN INTRODUCE 2 NEW INVESTOR FROM U.S......TP0.75! SO......IF ALL GO SMOOTH>>> TP? JUDGE FOR YOURSELF!

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-29 12:53 | Report Abuse

Happy news

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-05-29 13:04 | Report Abuse

Global outrage erupts over China's ‘draconian' security law for Hong Kong

Top lawyers and politicians from 23 countries express grave concerns over ‘assault’ on city’s rights and freedoms

Senior foreign policy lawmakers and senior politicians from 23 countries, among them the former Hong Kong governor, Chris Patten, have warned that a new Chinese security law for the city is a “comprehensive assault” on its rights and freedoms and “cannot be tolerated”.

In a strongly worded statement, the 186 signatories said they had “grave concerns” about the legislation and feared it would jeopardise the city’s future.

“The statement shows growing and widespread international outrage at the decision by the Chinese government to unilaterally impose national security legislation in Hong Kong,” Patten said.

Chris Patten: China's security laws a betrayal of Hong Kong people
Read more
Critics say the new security law effectively spells the end of Hong Kong’s current way of life. The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, has described it as a “death knell” for the city’s autonomy.

Beijing’s decision to legislate for the territory effectively sweeps aside the promises made when the city was handed over to China from British colonial rule in 1997. At the time, Hong Kong was guaranteed 50 years of autonomy, with all civil rights and freedoms preserved for that time.

It has its own police force, an independent judiciary and freedom of speech, which have been critical to building its standing as an international financial and trade hub. All of that is likely to be threatened by the new law.

Advertisement

“This is the most serious threat to the people of Hong Kong that there has been from the Chinese government since 1997,” said Malcolm Rifkind, the former UK foreign secretary and one of the statement’s signatories. “The people of Hong Kong need, and deserve, our support.”

Offences covered, including “treason, secession, sedition [and] subversion”, are used to detain and silence government critics on the mainland. The draft version of the legislation also allows Chinese security forces to set up outposts in the city.

Chinese security forces could be deployed in Hong Kong under new law
Read more
And Hong Kong authorities have made clear they will use their new powers to crack down on pro-democracy protests that have roiled the city for nearly a year.

A heavy crackdown will not tackle the grievances driving the protest movement, which over the last year only escalated as the city’s police force turned to increasingly aggressive tactics, the international group said.

“It is the genuine grievances of ordinary Hong Kongers that are driving protests. Draconian laws will only escalate the situation further, jeopardising Hong Kong’s future as an open Chinese international city,” the statement said.

Policy-makers and politicians from across the political spectrum, and around the world, put their names to the statement. In the UK, they include chair of the foreign affairs committee, Tom Tugendhat, two former leaders of the Conservative party, and the prominent human rights campaigner, Baroness Helena Kennedy.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-29 13:06 | Report Abuse

Amongst the excellent and award-winning work that Suaram has undertaken is detailing and documenting the abuses by the Malaysian authorities using laws such as the Sedition Act, the Internal Security Act (ISA), the Emergency Ordinance, the Security Offences (Special Measures) Act (Sosma) and numerous incidents of deaths in police or law enforcement custody and enforced disappearances.

Indeed Kua himself, and many from Suaram and their supporters, have suffered from the abuse of these laws. Many of these laws derive from provisions in the Federal Constitution dealing with national security and times of emergency that allow for draconian legislation that has the effect of violating the human rights and fundamental liberties of thousands of people over the years.

These are the same or similar over-arching provisions upon which the government of China is now relying, and which Kua appears to be defending.

It, thus, comes as a complete and utter shock that Kua would suggest that the government of China should not be criticised because to quote: “China has not broken any human rights in Hong Kong yet.”

Must we wait for the house to be burnt down before we accept the warning that it is dangerous to play with fire? And the point is, China does not come to this with a clean slate or clean hands.

When you add to what is being proposed the kidnapping of individuals from Hong Kong who then show up in mainland China, either in detention or being charged in court, and the countless mainland Chinese lawyers prosecuted/jailed and banned from practice for trying to defend human rights cases or causes, you have no choice but to be very deeply concerned.

Yet Kua is prepared to advise and adopt a “wait and see” approach and to grant the government of mainland China the luxury of the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, he seems to suggest. Wait till we see the actual wording of the specific law. Maybe it won’t be so bad.

Sadly, it is a luxury the democratic and progressively-minded people of Hong Kong can ill-afford.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-29 13:07 | Report Abuse

traderstrades
Kua is a China apologist. He is whitewashing China’s sins by diverting the focus on the sins of those who criticise it.

There are plenty like him, making excuses for China's incarceration of one million Muslims in Xinjiang, its bullying tactics in the South China Sea or the way it handled the Covid-19 outbreak and the spread of the disease, and of course, its evisceration of the ‘one country two systems’ promises made to Hong Kong.

There are many ways to oppress and violate human rights without sending out the army. People have been abducted off the streets and disappeared, protesters have been confronted with brutal force, laws have been passed just to legalise previously illegal actions by the Hong Kong government, which is a Chinese stooge. Kua chooses to see no evil in any of these actions and interprets the violation to suit his bias.

No nation is above scrutiny or reprimand if their actions so demand it. Every day we read op-eds critical of US President Donald Trump and the United States and Kua is clearly okay with that. Why is China untouchable?

If people who are beyond the heavy hand of Chinese President Xi Jinping and the full force of communist China do not speak up, then are we to stand by, watch and twiddle our thumbs while China crushes all who dare to resist?

We're not just "foreigners". We're all part of the human race. "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke.

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-05-29 13:09 | Report Abuse

So I guess, Kua, that no human rights were abused when the Hong Kong bookshop owners were kidnapped and then popped up in China to face false charges? No human rights abuses by China in Tibet? No human rights abuses against the Uyghurs?

Suaram have lost its ways. You should be standing up for those abused by the Communist Party of China. Will you support China claiming our territorial waters?

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-29 13:11 | Report Abuse

yup

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-29 13:11 | Report Abuse

The US needs to demonise China to ensure its hegemony over the world with endless wars and regime change. Hong Kong is just an excuse, and together with old imperialists like the UK, the US has chosen to inflame the situation.

Why countries like Australia want to join in this fray is hard to comprehend. It has a novice prime minister and a new foreign minister who feel the need to export their so-called superior brand of democracy and human rights.

Hong Kong is part of China and no sovereign nation will allow outside interference. More than 80 percent of Chinese citizens are satisfied with their government - a figure politicians in other countries would die for.

I don't see millions of Chinese tourists seeking asylum in US and western countries. In fact, they happily return to China after their holidays or business trips.

This new Cold War is just a US creation and so many naive Hong Kongers go along with them. In any other country, these protestors would be arrested for treason, subversion and the like.

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-05-29 13:13 | Report Abuse

And while we are it, let’s revisit what the UK did in Northern Ireland in the 70s-80s when they brutally suppressed the independent seekers then.

The UK also did Hong Kong a big disfavour by not specifying in the handover agreement with China that no enactment of new laws until five years before 2047. China can argue that there’s no stopping them from doing it now.

And let’s remind ourselves that Hong Kong never had any elections during the 100-year rule by the UK.

Posted by SweetiePie > 2020-05-29 13:16 | Report Abuse

It seems China apologists always use some past episodes by western powers to sing China’s song.

Going by that logic, the world should stand idly by if China were to take revenge on Japan for past wrongs. It just shows a lack of rational arguments.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-05-29 13:20 | Report Abuse

TRD got dream or not? tell some story for entertainment please.

Hobo no more fun already, after lobang terbongkar now cannot hold back ego.

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-05-29 13:22 | Report Abuse

Lots of people being hypocritical here. When the Malaysian government detained activists under ISA, Kua was all in favour of democracy and human rights; when the people of Hong Kong are fighting for their rights, he sides with China’s government.

Hong Kong is part of China, there’s no question about that, but China should also respect the agreement it signed.

As for the Americans, if they are so concerned with democracy, they should focus on Saudi Arabia with the same enthusiasm.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-29 13:24 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne---- After so many dreams,

I think its time to pray for END OF JUNE MEGA PROJECT, finger cross will succeed! IF really succeed, we go America celebrate+tour !

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-29 13:38 | Report Abuse

Then only i will cerita more about U.S Caravan Dreams.......

Posted by FortunerLiew > 2020-05-29 13:42 | Report Abuse

Kua is not alone in this respect. There are many Malaysian Chinese and I dare say, Chinese who are citizens of other countries, otherwise rational people, who blindly support the Beijing government, come what may. When push comes to shove where will their loyalties lie?

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-05-29 13:44 | Report Abuse

FortunerLiew, I do not blame you for looking at this from a racial perspective for Malaysians it is normal for many Malaysians to look at the events from a racial perspective. Discard the racial perception and look objectively at what is happening in HK. Is that the kind of demonstrations you support in Malaysia? Demonstrations that seeks to destroy what we have build up for years? Look also at the geopolitical manoeuvres behind these moves. Know that the Americans are not angels. Know that they have under the false pretext of weapons of mass destruction destroyed Iraq, and many other countries that do not agree with them. Let me assure you that being ethnic Chinese does not make me any less patriotic than you.