ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-31 16:44 | Report Abuse

Applause applause applause.....

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-31 16:49 | Report Abuse

Alipay88 should say come I clap for you!

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-31 16:54 | Report Abuse

Guys actually robot didn't know most of us here got into a very good deal, sapu....ing arb shares since 0.10..... And our invest norm is using quarter or less for goreng pattern, big portion are use to invest mid to long term. Just let him scream until lose his voice we also borasa, hehehe

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-31 16:57 | Report Abuse

Cheers mate

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-06-01 08:42 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne....
Why are you acting like a selfish prick?? You may have bought ARBB at 10c.... but think of the poor gullibles that you tricked into buying when you made a buy call at 39c-40c. Don't you have pity on them?? So...pls stop being a selfish prick....ok??

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 09:37 | Report Abuse

Wohooo hobo is back wahahahha

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 09:41 | Report Abuse

No la hobo, i am noobie i lost alot in ARBB i bought 90 sens, lost until underwear also no more o. Hahahaha why do you think i buy 10sens? I dont need to show off that i earn alot or i buy low enough or i sell high enough. i dont need the recognition unlike somebody. Hahahhaahhaha loser in life only will try to get recognition in forum. Get a life pal.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 09:41 | Report Abuse

TRD got dream or not?

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-06-01 09:56 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne.....
A selfish prick maniac like you will just laugh off and don't give a damn at other ppl's misery when they are stuck at 40c due to yr silly and stupid buy call.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 10:27 | Report Abuse

Hobo, I have never made call, you made call dont associate ppl to your idiotic act. You make up your mind before you open your mouth again. Today say one thing tomorrow a different thing. You want to know why i single out you for attack? Because you got no balls, always change, proof to me you have balls then we talk else, go find your balls. Why i didnt attack zhang liang? He said bad about ARBB, because i respect him, he said no good he never buys. You on the other hand support him say no good but make money from ARBB. Shit smelly, but you go eat? What logic, if you have logic then its only because you got no balls, go find one please

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 10:33 | Report Abuse

Enough time spend for you, you are just jealous your "serious talk" no one give a damn to what you said. If at all there are ppl "layaning" you, its you and your own self created account. On the other hand, i talk cock but so many ppl communicating with me. That shows alot, your seriousness could not even compare to my talk cock, better improve there pal. There goes last communication for you, now on you can "seriously" talk to your self.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 10:36 | Report Abuse

In remembrance of hodo: Hold the door! hold the door! hold door! hold do! hodo! hodo.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DoBY8M_bCg

Posted by gurumaster999 > 2020-06-01 10:38 | Report Abuse

Conversion of Preference Shares - 2,879,000 shares at 0.200.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-06-01 10:46 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne....
Yes I made a SELL call and rightfully so at 38c-40c for those who bought at 33c-35c that you tricked them into buying saying ARBB was going to 60c. I was helping them to get out while there was still some profit left. I said they could always come back and buy again at lower price. Thats the sole purpose of buying shares....to make money......but no...you kept asking them to buy even at 39c. You don't care about others but your own silly self. You are such a bloody moron.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-06-01 11:10 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne....
Look again at my previous postings.....I hv nothing against ARBB or any other counters for that matter....I always buy and sell shares and my main purpose is to make money just like everybody else. Unlike you I never buy and hold the shares forever. Once the shares go up comfortably and I make money....I will sell. I will never cling to them like my dear life depends on it.
Get it....moron!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 11:13 | Report Abuse

TRD, jangan la tidur lama sangat, tell some dream story.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 11:15 | Report Abuse

Aiya feeling bored without my hodo friend pulak, time to find some basketball to play with or pingpong ball (much smaller) or guli. hahahahaa

Posted by Moondarker > 2020-06-01 11:38 | Report Abuse

Dont gadoh2 here guys.. Kita makan nasi sama2 maa.. Today confirmation..

ikhism

3 posts

Posted by ikhism > 2020-06-01 11:41 | Report Abuse

Above average Vol, gais. Since 1127. Pay attentionz :)

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-01 13:03 | Report Abuse

moondarker, tak sama, orang lain mau kasi show off, I tak mau. Orang lain suka suruh orang beli suruh rang jual, I tak mau. Kalau tak ada ilmu, janganlah show off nanti orang ketawa saja.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-01 14:05 | Report Abuse

hi guys, today many investor buzy goreng Arb stock.....hehe untung a small plate of kfc oh today guys

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-01 14:06 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne , do not fight with hobo la..... lai lai lia jio eat kfc today kia...

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-01 14:11 | Report Abuse

Good day mates, KFC too oily, mc Donald better

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker888 > 2020-06-01 14:38 | Report Abuse

US-China tensions expected to escalate further after Donald Trump promises action over Hong Kong
Relations between the two sides are likely to carry on worsening after the US President said he would end the city’s preferential status after Beijing ‘smothered its freedom’
Observers predict spiral of retaliation will continue and question whether trade negotiations will be able to carry on

China and the US have little room to defuse tensions after Washington announced it would end Hong Kong’s special status, observers believe.
On Friday Donald Trump announced he would move to end agreements that gave the city preferential treatment over trade and travel and said he would sanction officials responsible for “absolutely smothering Hong Kong’s freedom”.
The move came after China’s national legislature approved for a national security law in the former British colony, in what critics described as an abandonment of the “one country, two systems” model of semi-autonomy.
Beijing has said it will respond to the latest US move, but has refrained from hitting back immediately, while state media coverage has remained relatively low key.
Donald Trump said he would end Hong Kong’s special status and launched another verbal broadside against Beijing. Photo: ReutersDonald Trump said he would end Hong Kong’s special status and launched another verbal broadside against Beijing. Photo: Reuters
Donald Trump said he would end Hong Kong’s special status and launched another verbal broadside against Beijing. Photo: Reuters
China and the US have little room to defuse tensions after Washington announced it would end Hong Kong’s special status, observers believe.
On Friday Donald Trump announced he would move to end agreements that gave the city preferential treatment over trade and travel and said he would sanction officials responsible for “absolutely smothering Hong Kong’s freedom”.
The move came after China’s national legislature approved for a national security law in the former British colony, in what critics described as an abandonment of the “one country, two systems” model of semi-autonomy.
Beijing has said it will respond to the latest US move, but has refrained from hitting back immediately, while state media coverage has remained relatively low key.

But observers believe that the tensions between the two sides are likely to escalate further given their competing interests across the globe in areas such as trade, technology and ideology.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker888 > 2020-06-01 14:38 | Report Abuse

Wei Zongyou, a professor of China-US relations at Fudan University in Shanghai, said there was little possibility of tensions cooling and predicted that decoupling would intensify in a range of fields.
“As we see both sides take turns for revenge and countermeasures, it is unlikely there can be continued trade negotiation,” he said,
“The two countries lack an effective communication channel at present, and both sides are in a competition to see who is tougher.”
In his latest attack on Beijing, Trump accused the Chinese government of intellectual property theft, covering up its mishandling of the Covid-19 outbreak and abandoning its commitments to the World Trade Organisation.
The US president also said he would withdraw the US from the World Health Organisation due to Beijing’s perceived influence in the agency, move to end an extradition treaty with Hong Kong and increase scrutiny of Chinese companies listed on US financial markets.
“The Chinese government’s move against Hong Kong is the latest in a series of measures that are diminishing the city’s long-standing and very proud status – this is a tragedy for the people of Hong Kong, the people of China, and indeed the people of the world,” he said.
The White House later said it would expel Chinese graduate students with ties to Beijing’s “military-civil fusion strategy” – a move that could affect as many as 3,000 students.

David Zweig, director of the Centre on China’s Transnational Relations at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, said Trump had “taken the gloves off” and expected things to escalate further in the run-up to the US elections in November.
“Nobody wants to fight a war, but I think it’s going to be hard in the build-up to the election to take too moderate a position,” Zweig said.
“China’s very unpopular in lots of places, so it’s easier for the West to ratchet up their side, and I think it’s the same thing on the Chinese side.”
The latest study from Pew found that said China’s standing in America was at its lowest point since 2005, with around two thirds of respondents viewing the country unfavourable.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker888 > 2020-06-01 14:39 | Report Abuse

While Beijing wanted to maintain Hong Kong as a vibrant financial centre, American companies were likely to make plans to leave and the phase one China-US trade deal agreed last year “could be in trouble”, Zweig said.
“If you’re the CEO of an American company in Hong Kong, or even a mainland company in Hong Kong, and you don’t have an exit strategy from Hong Kong, then you should be fired,” Zweig said.
“It’s tit-for-tat so far, and if the tits and the tats continue, then your exit strategy may have to be materialised, so you better have the strategy.”
Denny Roy, a senior fellow at the Hawaii-based East-West Centre, said many in the US had been angered by Trump’s announcement that the US would withdraw from the WHO in the middle of a pandemic and his failure to address nationwide protests over police brutality and racism.

While there was great sympathy in the US for the Hong Kong people, he said the US would be unable to force China to restore the city’s freedom.
“America is not going to war with China over this,” he said. “Washington will take some kind of symbolic action to express our dismay.
“I hope very much it will be calibrated to cause pain to PRC [People’s Republic of China] elites but not to further endanger the livelihoods of ordinary Hongkongers, who will probably have a harder time now as some foreign banks and corporations pull out.”

Posted by ChineseKungFuMaster > 2020-06-01 14:41 | Report Abuse

If Trump was serious he`d offer to take any of the so call downtrodden from here and give them a life of freedom in the US. haha.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-01 14:42 | Report Abuse

Not such a big deal. Doubtful that Trump will get very far with that.

Posted by XmenOrigin > 2020-06-01 14:43 | Report Abuse

China does not bully others . haha
But China has principles and guts .
They will defend own territories when enemy confronted them in anyway .
And they will gut the enemy if required .

Pssst.... china is a sore loser....

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-06-01 14:45 | Report Abuse

XmenOrigin , wag really sarcastic leh!

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-01 14:46 | Report Abuse

XmenOrigin, What do you call denying Taiwan entry to the WHO or playing in the Olympics by it's own name or how it treats those who even mention Taiwan separate from China. China is a bully.

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-01 14:47 | Report Abuse

...after Beijing ‘smothered its freedom’.. So.. US educated Sarah now confirms.. no more freedom to travel, make money, own property, live with low taxes and no customs duties, with medical and schooling support, and to demonstrate peacefully. What hell for the poor HKers now they've lost all.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-01 14:48 | Report Abuse

Guys, What did the CCP geniuses think would happen when they basically take over HK and gets rid of 1 country 2 systems? It means HK should be treated just like any other Chinese province like Shenzhen.

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-01 14:48 | Report Abuse

Trump is so incompetent he will use his old trick of deflection to stir American nationalism to get Americans to focus on the China threat not his poor handling of the pandemic, hehe

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-06-01 14:49 | Report Abuse

What I don't understand is what China gains from taking over HK 26 years early? China's actions won't gain any new business or money. It won't gain any respect. In fact, the opposite is true: China is damaging its own reputation abroad. I used to admire China's economic development greatly, but its HK policies build nothing, grow nothing, yield nothing for China.

Posted by SweetiePie > 2020-06-01 14:50 | Report Abuse

As long as the universally despised CCP runs China, the tensions are bound to increase

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-01 14:51 | Report Abuse

With the national security laws implemented in Hong Kong, the US interest is of course affected. Hong Kong has been used along by the US as a based of spying on China and as a means to overthrow the government of China. Hong Kong can certainly react by reducing the size of the America Embassy in Hong Kong and expel all the CIA personnel from Hong Kong. The size of US Embassy, currently over 3,000, is to be reduced to a couple hundred that other country embassies have.

Posted by FortunerLiew > 2020-06-01 14:52 | Report Abuse

DoubleProsperity,Since China is the one that insists HK is part of China, the rest of the world must respect it. The U.S. is merely treating HK the way China wants it to: as part of China.

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-01 14:52 | Report Abuse

FortunerLiew ,Trump runs out of ways to help his election. He brings foreign country into the American politic! He provoke anti-China and racism sentiments within the US to divert criticism of his incompetence and domestic problems of racism and social inequality.

FancyMe

100 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-06-01 14:53 | Report Abuse

What right does Beijing have to special treatment for Hong Kong by anybody?
US may set US trade relationships without Beijing interference.

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-01 14:55 | Report Abuse

now sanction Americans abusing Native Americans from entering Hong Kong
little reminder: Dakota Access Pipelines

Posted by FantasticBeast > 2020-06-01 14:57 | Report Abuse

It’s really surprising to see people of Hong Kong have not resisted Chinese actions. How does it help if Hong Kong becomes another Chinese city? Trump is right to remove the special status because HK is not independent. As regards to China, China really is a scared mouse in front of Trump. Trump started tariffs on China that left Chinese begging for a trade deal. There are still tariffs on Chinese goods. So far Chinese have muted reaction on other sanctions like Huawei, Student visa ban etc.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-01 14:58 | Report Abuse

FantasticBeast crikey....5000 years have taught the Chinese what diplomat skills are. In 250 years, the Americans had learnt nothing else than bullying others. First it was the red Indians, now it is the red Chinese.

Posted by DatoSeriLoveGuru > 2020-06-01 15:00 | Report Abuse

gooddaymate,Chinese diplomatic skills have gone out the window recently under Xi with wolf warriors & threats to Australia

Posted by DatoSeriLoveGuru > 2020-06-01 15:00 | Report Abuse

hahaha

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-01 15:02 | Report Abuse

Silly boy gooddaymate : 5000 years ago there was no China and no Chinese people. And the USA‘s history reaches back to Europe‘s dawn 10‘000 years ago because the founding fathers of the USA were Europeans.

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-06-01 15:05 | Report Abuse

LOVE PEACE JOY.............NAMASTE

Posted by LOVE IS IN THE AIR..... > 2020-06-01 15:07 | Report Abuse

gooddaymate... Why do you still maintain one country 2 systems. Just give it up and have one China and it would solve all hard feelings and you can live in your so beloved communist one party dictatorship setup. US and any other country have the right to strike deals with counties they think is beneficial for them and so they do with HK now. If the conditions don't apply any more, a new deal need to be negotiates. As simple as that. And just don't forget, China economic growth is coming from export and not from internal consumption, even though it is growing too.

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-01 15:09 | Report Abuse

gooddaymate,You haven't learned anything in 5,000 years.
America has done in 250 years what China has never done.
And American might will be what subjugates Chinese CCP

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-06-01 15:10 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO
Zoologist I think this is where the US is going to get exposed in the coming few decades. America’s existence on a relative basis to other countries is pretty infant. Although I feel the US contributed greatly 100 years ago. The leadership and domination has lead to entitlement, bullying and just an ego that now thinks they can do no wrong. What’s worst is American culture and politics has become a game of the short term, which is always driven by decisions that mortgage the future. Take NATO and what it has become since. The US and it’s military presence in other countries is not strictly to help others, but also a way to gain political and economic leverage for themselves. The fact that Trump can try to hike South Korea’s bill from 1 billion to 5 billion says enough. You can only live off your past reputation for so long. The US’ goodwill is near used up and we will see in the coming decades

Post a Comment
Market Buzz