ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.05 - 0.05

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,518 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 10 hours ago

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-15 01:23 | Report Abuse

I’m asking real tough questions. Every company wants to advertise their product. Why is this company hiding its product? Why this company needs an MOU with local universities? Doesn’t it have real engineers?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-15 01:24 | Report Abuse

Why this company needs RI when it has been having stellar profits

Posted by silvernina > 2022-04-15 14:54 | Report Abuse

I was long time suspect this 2 is same person - line and neon , but the way they reply seems different.

Posted by stockpick2me > 2022-04-15 15:41 | Report Abuse

I think before line comment, he does not study about the company . I am not sure he is asking question or just being random ?

Posted by stockpick2me > 2022-04-15 15:43 | Report Abuse

Thus every company want promote their business ? You sure , do you know how many private business censof doing ? Product that showing you don't take it as point ?

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-04-15 16:07 | Report Abuse

line, arbb is a freaking B2B, even official website shutdown temporary doesnt mean they are out of business, and since they are not B2C model, why are u expecting that they will promote via website or any way similar to B2C? have you study the company thoroughly?

apparently u didnt , and keep asking amateur question and being ignorant, stop make a fool of yourself

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-04-15 16:11 | Report Abuse

generally u need to actually talk to arbb to have a very very clear picture of their operation of getting their clients / customers , method of sales closing etc,

again, this is a B2B, it's common with public has limited transparency especially within smaller cap capitalization, i can bull sheet u here all day but u need to do your homework or make effort to find out WHAT U WANT and not expecting people do all the work for you and spoonfeed u like thos B40

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-04-15 16:12 | Report Abuse

with that, humble opinion, that's it for today, for me

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-04-15 16:35 | Report Abuse

line did his study.... Iot = api

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-04-15 16:51 | Report Abuse

EastWestTalker, why type essay for line? you think he can understand meh, try to make it simpler as possible for this old man lah

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-15 17:02 | Report Abuse

Ok assuming it’s a top secret lucrative business? Why do they ask money n do MOU with local uni?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-15 17:02 | Report Abuse

They don’t have own engineers?

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-15 22:19 | Report Abuse

Are you implying engineer or programmer? Your example is comparing orange to apple, which is misleading.

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-15 22:20 | Report Abuse

I do not remember the details but a few years back, they did do fund raising and the numbers of the company had indeed improved after utilizing the funds.

And what is the problem with MOU with local university?

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-04-15 22:25 | Report Abuse

Why do you ask money with parents when you going school ? Every contract come with objective behind. If you were interested to know . Why not buy their share and ask at EGM . Instead of making noise

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-15 22:42 | Report Abuse

FYI, your chances of getting replies on EGM are low. So if you have questions, do ask them in AGM but not EGM.

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-15 22:43 | Report Abuse

This applies to all companies.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-04-16 18:57 | Report Abuse

Only MOU, why so much hassle?

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-04-16 18:59 | Report Abuse

You dont wanna nurture the young generations? You want the market to lead by leaders that got mistaken API with IoT?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 13:39 | Report Abuse

Even the keyboard warriors here are confused about programmers and engineers. Any way, Can share the hydroponic iot product? Top secret? Can share why substantial selloff when public was buying due to stellar performance? The shareholders found opportunity to let go? Same old trick this time? Stellar profit again… and shares go up and existing shareholders sell and exit ?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 13:40 | Report Abuse

The public won’t buy this time…. U can come up with great profit …. They know…. The existing shareholders will exit in big way

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 13:56 | Report Abuse

And neonstrife please do not spam to coverup how the price movement happened from 40 cents to 12 cents. N also how it went up, after profit announcement and how again major selloff….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 13:57 | Report Abuse

The danger will always be there

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 13:58 | Report Abuse

How long the company can remain at 12 cents!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 13:59 | Report Abuse

One day the existing shareholders will get tired and start selling…. That time drop to 2-3 cents

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-17 15:07 | Report Abuse

I'm asking you a simple question, are you talking about programmer or engineer? Can you make a differentiation between the two? There are no reasons for you to spam 6 lines of comments within a short few minutes.

Hydroponic IoT ? They just finished the rights issue and you expect immediate contribution from the sector? Can you reply to my straightforward questions and stop dodging?

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-17 15:47 | Report Abuse

Are you spamming on a routine daily?

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-17 16:11 | Report Abuse

line, please reply to my questions.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 21:48 | Report Abuse

Dear Presidentjib,

Since you don’t know the difference, let me explain the difference. A programmer develops software. However, since arbb is into iot as per neonstrife, they need to integrate the sensors together with the software. So u need more than programmers here. U need integration of the software with the sensors. So engineers are needed to make sure the signal is passed to the right address. The data is then picked from this addresses n could then be used for analysis etc.

However, passing data from sensors to software is not a rocket science now. University students are doing great projects now.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 21:52 | Report Abuse

Coming back to arbb, I heard they are into erp. The largest erp company in the world is sap. Of course they are much more expensive. However, they have not hidden their product. Their marketing budget runs into 7 bil euros.
So why, arbb is hiding it, when even the largest erp company with so expensive product is trying to advertise it?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 21:52 | Report Abuse

U can check here sap erp budget!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/862003/saps-marketing-and-sales-expenses/

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 21:54 | Report Abuse

I don’t know why arbb needs to hide it. I’m just giving the largest company of the same industry.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 21:55 | Report Abuse

After knowing this, mesti those who bought the ri feel Bodoh!!! Some still can’t nampak right? Tunggu lah monyet

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 22:05 | Report Abuse

Do u think the public is bodoh. They can easily see historical price when the profit was announced. They can clearly see how the price movement was. Conclusion, want to announce profit n get public to buy? Then sell? U think public is not clever?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-17 22:07 | Report Abuse

No one is Bodoh now….u can keep n play it yourself…. Show the products …. B transparent……

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-18 00:45 | Report Abuse

@line

Thank you for the respond, I still notice an interesting trend that you comment for a long, split into several times pattern. It is interesting that you respond in such a manner.

Pursuant to your reply on engineer, I know what the differences are, but why are you referring to ARB needing engineer in your previous comments but not programmer? Also, I agree with you that university students are doing data analysis but to build a full program, do you see any company hiring university students to do key programmer roles?

Do note the differences.

What do you mean they hide the product?

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-18 00:47 | Report Abuse

@line

Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?

If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"?

Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?

And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-18 00:48 | Report Abuse

I'm just rationalizing here, not an investor of ARB but I simply can't stand pure nonsense.

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-18 00:49 | Report Abuse

One question to you, can you explain what SAP is doing now without comparing to ARB since they are not hiding their products, maybe given some insight to ignorant investor like me?

eipun203

30 posts

Posted by eipun203 > 2022-04-18 11:55 | Report Abuse

From a long monitor, I guess line keep saying public is bodoh and this is not the first time. Instead of saying bodoh bodoh. Why not saying everyone having different opinion. Don't put your shoes at others people leg.

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-04-18 12:00 | Report Abuse

@eipun203 I had been waiting for his replies.

Honestly, I like talking to other investors but not in such a manner that you defame something without proof. That is just plain simple arrogant.

But to fair to @line, some of his pointers does make sense, too.

jazmaster

224 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2022-04-18 12:15 | Report Abuse

line, i met you was like 3 -5 month you still here. So hardcore ? Being paid ke? Anyhow to answer you joker question. Another innocent answer for line about statista - online static data is only showing that the customer willing to show their data and exposed. I am not sure are you even working at industry before. If you resign at some company and you jump to another company, you are not allowed to show your previous company portfolio as of the data is private and confidential. Joker Line Joker line, joking all the time.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-18 14:29 | Report Abuse

“Thank you for the respond, I still notice an interesting trend that you comment for a long, split into several times pattern. It is interesting that you respond in such a manner. “

You do that too.

“Pursuant to your reply on engineer, I know what the differences are, but why are you referring to ARB needing engineer in your previous comments but not programmer? Also, I agree with you that university students are doing data analysis but to build a full program, do you see any company hiring university students to do key programmer roles? “

Google hires top programmers from top universities. FYI, Microsoft/ Facebook / Google was founded by young university students.

Do note the differences.

What do you mean they hide the product?
“Can I have the product brochure please”

Do u all think public is Bodoh?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-18 14:34 | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-18 14:36 | Report Abuse

@presidentjib

“I'm just rationalizing here, not an investor of ARB but I simply can't stand pure nonsense.“

Many keyboard warriors came and went!!! U going to get sack too

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-18 14:37 | Report Abuse

From a long monitor, I guess line keep saying public is bodoh and this is not the first time. Instead of saying bodoh bodoh. Why not saying everyone having different opinion. Don't put your shoes at others people leg.

Want me to go against the public… hehe public can see la… not easy to perbodohkan public nowadays

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-04-18 14:38 | Report Abuse

“line, i met you was like 3 -5 month you still here. So hardcore ? Being paid ke? Anyhow to answer you joker question. Another innocent answer for line about statista - online static data is only showing that the customer willing to show their data and exposed. I am not sure are you even working at industry before. If you resign at some company and you jump to another company, you are not allowed to show your previous company portfolio as of the data is private and confidential. Joker Line Joker line, joking all the time.”

Why the company doesn’t advertise its product ?

jazmaster

224 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2022-04-18 15:02 | Report Abuse

Wow, are you asking a question? I though you were mention that you from IoT sector ? To advertise or not, is highly based on company. I don't know how Arbb would working out and advertise but if everything is B2B then yes, everything making sense because everything is do it customize. By answer this thing, I think you understanding of internet and industry is only source recourse. Bro, Industry game is different like what you thinking about google microsoft and others.

jazmaster

224 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2022-04-18 15:05 | Report Abuse

If you got chance to visit listed co, trying to understand what is erp instead of being smart and saying Microsoft Google, The Internet range is wider than you thing. Anyhow I guess you are a hired keyboard warrior and definitely you will fight a way on this but facts is facts.

jazmaster

224 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2022-04-18 15:12 | Report Abuse

Still I stand here to talk is not because I am the shareholder of Arb but some point is just goes wrong. IoT Erp is not like ABC, it factors in a lot of knowledge behind. As also data that you showing is static that willing to expose. There are more and more company would keep their data securely as they understand some info is unable to leak. On side, I guess you know even Google Facebook got hacked too but If you really working in the industry , many things works another way. Including many project by government is not allowed to exposed too. I guess here is more than enough to answer your industry question.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz