ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,508 comment(s). Last comment by bl4ckmoon 5 days ago

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-18 15:49 | Report Abuse

uhhh, this joker still here ?

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-18 15:54 | Report Abuse

neonstrife article i dont see any issue, whereas you, lack of basic courtesy, name shaming, empty-can opinion, buat buta repeat questions like Alzheimer, 25 pages of PURE ARBB bias comments,

pls have some sense of shame, go and hide yourself in a cave

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-18 16:06 | Report Abuse

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

Quoted from Presidentjib : "Posted by presidentjib > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

^ My reply as above, don't dodge the question by giving irresponsible answers.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff
^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"

cicakman

6,098 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2022-05-18 16:34 | Report Abuse

Waaarrrr long story meah..
No Bro then Bra lah.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-18 16:46 | Report Abuse

EastWestTalker Hahaha why u write so long? Line cant read them all lah

Posted by BursaVulture > 2022-05-18 19:16 | Report Abuse

Earn so much, so much until no money to give dividend and need to do rights issue. So much cash in bank but still need to do Rights Issue.... hmm.... Some more auditor resign, give lame excuse like fee problem.

hmm.... i wonder why? PE1 now... surely tomorrow will limit up. maybe limit up for the next few days.

molahs

26 posts

Posted by molahs > 2022-05-18 21:41 | Report Abuse

Let us just ignore Line! Don't waste our precious time entertaining his nonsense

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 09:04 | Report Abuse

1) as per the latest website there is some progress in ARBB website. But How to buy the products, except for cosec product, a client might still face difficulty. Anyway arbb is slowly changing from hiding the products, at least Showing something. But who is buying this product, no one knows. What differentiates the product, not much. Public is still watching. U cheat, u get into trouble. I think the best is arbb should try Building whatever products asap to cover all their lies. Of course past track records and videos of the past Solutions or any form of convincing to entice the customer not shown. So the Public would still feel Its fishy, because If the products are good they want to buy it too.

Genetec is a different Company. Correlation doesnt point to causation. Please Google that!

Major sell off happened when the Company announced the quarterly profit in Feb. The shares went up, But substantial was thrown. Please check historical data and the day when the price fell from 18 cents to 11.5 cents slowly. 11.5 cents is price. Its not earning bro. Price… u know the Stock quote per share. Sure u going to get Stripped by arbb Boss and slapped.

About selloff, I think this time the Public is going to strip u naked and beat u up. Some shares are held by third party investors. When they dislike or Find something fishy, they will sell it!

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"
16 hours ago

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 09:12 | Report Abuse

Lesson learnt: when u want to cover up something, dont announce it too Quickly. The public will be able to read the moves. Past track record, even statement like, “these companies trust us” Then give the Names. Or just demo the advantages of the product, that would entice the Potential customer. At least some form of info.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 09:14 | Report Abuse

The Public loves good products and the shareholders love companies that they understand. U try to be keyboard warrior by bringing another speculative counter, u will get kicked in the butt bro.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 09:28 | Report Abuse

I suspect, this Company is just doing related Company projects. So the earnings are not really sustainable. Its just like passing money from one pocket to the other.

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-19 09:39 | Report Abuse

None except fishy ones.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2022-05-19 11:13 | Report Abuse

hmm... today no limit up? Earn so much money, but still need to do Rights Issue. Sold their timber business, got the cash but still needs to do Rights Issue. Earn so much but never give out dividend. Park so much in bank but still need rights issue? Weird.

PE1. What do they do? Nobody knows. I only heard buzzwords like IOT and etc. I am a tech guy, I understand cloud and web coding, but somehow I dont understand ARBB. I can understand Amazon Cloud business, Microsoft Azura cloud business, and all those HR software, set up one for my friends company... but ARBB.... hmm... weird.

Anyway, good luck holding. Even the auditor resign liao. ARBB got so much money but auditor resign due to auditing fees? weird, very weird.

gkent2000

232 posts

Posted by gkent2000 > 2022-05-19 11:46 | Report Abuse

Actually I guess market still know what they actually doing. I doesn't agree the statement what they are doing. I did know a big firm who is using their cosec and erp system and due to data privacy, they are not willing to expose it.

Posted by petronasgloves > 2022-05-19 12:01 | Report Abuse

Earn so much not giving dividend, obviously is not a smart move a price on this point. I guess mature in market know that share price below 0.50 doing dividend is not smart. The share price is going down and more down. Thing is worst, making it more worst ? I am not sure you guys is share holder but is not a good move.

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-19 13:01 | Report Abuse

Earn more or less, has nothing to do with dividend paying out so many counter out there don’t have dividend policy as well, this is something you should already know before decide to buy or invest , you have plenty or dividend paying company, why come here cry dad and mum?

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-19 15:34 | Report Abuse

dividend issue again? ARBB just transform from a loss making timber company to an IT company in mere 3 years, company is rather young and need funds to grow...

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 17:20 | Report Abuse

More and more ppl are knowing that arbb is slowly trying to cover up. They have only done related Company Solutions. How much u try to cover, ppl will know. The Public will just ignore u together with the hired keyboard warriors

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 17:24 | Report Abuse

No dividend coz inter related solution. Now only doing one or two Solutions. Please understand

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 17:46 | Report Abuse

Why do u think substantial shareholders use The words like IoT, NASDAQ etc…. Conjob la. Uncle Aunty get easily impressed, thinking the Boss is clever. Actually just one or two inter related Company solution. Some part contracted out….. hehe…. Kesian uncle n aunties Wont see their money ready…. Padan muka

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-19 17:50 | Report Abuse

Dividend issue Again. Just only completed one or two related Company contracts asking dividend. Now need to develop some products to cover up. Take money from uncle n aunties…. Hehe….

Bosskufanboy
dividend issue again? ARBB just transform from a loss making timber company to an IT company in mere 3 years, company is rather young and need funds to grow...

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-19 17:57 | Report Abuse

line, so many divident stock out there, but u come here?

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-19 17:58 | Report Abuse

Oh shit, i forget to ignore line!

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-19 17:58 | Report Abuse

Ignore Line -
1) Can't recognize what is IoT, take a none related video from YouTube and explain this is IoT.
2) SPAM More than 20 pages+ FULL OF ARBB
3) Copy paste the question over and over again. (Even all question is answer by different people)
4) Cursing on everyone family.
5) Line can browse i3 but cant read/download report (joke of the day)
6) Predict tomorrow number .

532TKY

200 posts

Posted by 532TKY > 2022-05-19 18:13 | Report Abuse

ohhhhhh SHAMELESS Line Strikes AGAIN

i mean dont read any other comment, just go and read Line comment is enough, very entertaining :)

532TKY

200 posts

Posted by 532TKY > 2022-05-19 18:16 | Report Abuse

Every Setback is a setup for Comeback.

so maybe Line should just SITBACK and relax ?

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-05-20 00:49 | Report Abuse

@line

I realized you spend a lot of time coming to comment on this counter. May I ask why? It is interesting to see how persistent you are on giving negative comments about the company.

Are you a paid person?

Pertaining your statement - "more and more people knowing ARB is covering up" , can you elaborate further on covering what specifically?

I assume you know a bit about corporate finance, but definitely not the whole of it.

If one company wanted to take money from shareholders, they won't issue rights issue but churn the money out instead. Can you explain how the company is still getting positive operating cash flow for FY 2022 despite you saying they are a "conjob" ?

Again, you particularly don't understand the nature of RPT - which announcement and EGM need to be done, please refrain from commenting without prior knowledge. It is shameful that what you are doing.

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-05-20 00:50 | Report Abuse

I find it interesting on how the haters comment about this company.

Bad results - The company is a conjob.

Good results - The company is a conjob.

So, what kind of results do you guys want?

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-05-20 00:52 | Report Abuse

Unlike other companies, which I have the decency to not to name them as I do not know the full picture of it, this company is making profit and cash. If you think this company is not good due to share price, then by all means move on to other uptrend counters.

You don't need to waste your time here if it wasn't your KPI isn't it?

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2022-05-20 08:19 | Report Abuse

presidentjib

Transparency. Nobody knows who is ARBB's client. Can they demo the software? Can they have an open Q&A session? And why need rights issue when they have so much cash in the bank? Everything doesn't adds up.

Posted by calleranion > 2022-05-20 09:53 | Report Abuse

Interesting topic, I guess on privacy side. I would like to join this topic. Not sure either anyone here familiar or ARM Iot. Is a very famous player in IoT sector in Cambridge.

Anyhow same working procedure to this company. Others than highlighted their partners with Oracle and AWS. They also did privacy covering their client details.

Why are they not exposing their details. On the first part. I guess most of everyone will think privacy and data. Which I saw some were write here. To be inform that this is also involve with technology behind.

Yes, Many were said famous company like tencent, huawei expose everything to market, but I trusted that expert from market will know those over exposed company will surely lose their quality staff or team.

It also happened on market that apple design were stolen and launching the product at xiaomi. This do explain why some company is rather not exposing too much info from their company. If come this point. This make sense.

Therefore a small fun part is when I see someone sharing about IoT can taken from youtube is slightly funny but no harm is very simple reference project but thing come with IoT and Erp is not simple as that. Just my 2 cent sharing.

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2022-05-20 10:33 | Report Abuse

https://focusmalaysia.my/arb-maintains-strong-performance-in-erp-and-iot-business-segments/

For the record, the group has changed the financial year end from Dec 31 to June 30, hence the company’s financial year end will cover a period of 18 months from Jan 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 (covering a period of 18 months).

----------------------------------------------------

Auditor dont simply resign in the middle of an audit. They will finish off the annual audit and then leave, they are professionals and have a duty, there got to be a reason why they leave mid way, saying fees is the issue is an excuse. you've been warned.

Posted by shavemyfurm > 2022-05-20 11:05 | Report Abuse

Auditor is not a simple work, well. maybe you are right. Is a excuse or maybe unhappy with the service of audit quality. I think some of the company happening this too. Not only apply here. SME is doing bad now. If fee were increasing and you are no longer feel you're getting enough value to justify them. In this scenario, make a change arb make change doesn't means that is an issues ?

Posted by shavemyfurm > 2022-05-20 11:06 | Report Abuse

Anyhow I am just being random....

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-20 11:17 | Report Abuse

u seems to know the whole story from A to Z regarding the auditor issue, im not sure what your context on your "warning" but instead of playing TAICHI here and there how bout you tell us the exact "What's going on there? "

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-20 11:25 | Report Abuse

any sector oso same lor, you dont like the service, you will change and let other do lor , nothing significant to the company oso

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-20 11:26 | Report Abuse

meanwhile some other counter even have board of directors resign out of the blue, so act this is nothing new

Posted by presidentjib > 2022-05-20 11:54 | Report Abuse

@OldWiseMan100

I agree with you on the auditor issue. And I urge investors to attend AGM for further clarification.

Nevertheless, nothing significant is up yet as the QR came out smoothly.

MiaoMiao7

449 posts

Posted by MiaoMiao7 > 2022-05-20 14:58 | Report Abuse

IOT.. ERP… Nasdaq… 5G… Cloud… all buzzword just to throw their shares. Again, who are their clients in Thailand? Thailand only got 1 big city, Bangkok. So, who is the big client contributing so much to ARBB?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 15:15 | Report Abuse

Thailand pulak…. Hehehe… client track records? Dont have…. Hydroponic… related Company paid ready? Mou with Public Uni How? Gone ready? RI money How? Hehehe…

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 15:16 | Report Abuse

Auditor also run ready …

line

1,677 posts

NASDAQ can ready ?

line

1,677 posts

Kesian uncle and aunties … line up at the bank… got nothing….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 15:17 | Report Abuse

Sure crash like this… everything painting to bad Times!!!!

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-20 15:22 | Report Abuse

Ignore Line -
1) Can't recognize what is IoT, take a none related video from YouTube and explain this is IoT.
2) SPAM More than 20 pages+ FULL OF ARBB
3) Copy paste the question over and over again. (Even all question is answer by different people)
4) Cursing on everyone family.
5) Line can browse i3 but cant read/download report (joke of the day)
6) Predict tomorrow number .

rapparesh

172 posts

Posted by rapparesh > 2022-05-20 16:51 | Report Abuse

QR was okay, now is the time to slowly build up now

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-05-20 18:25 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/arbs-auditor-messrs-bdo-voluntarily-resigns-after-failure-reach-agreement-proposed-increase

“The next financial year-end of the company will commence from Jan 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022, covering a period of 18 months. Thereafter, the subsequent financial years shall end on June 30 annually,” according to ARB’s filing dated Feb 22.

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-05-20 18:25 | Report Abuse

Will the new auditor sign off the book? million dollar question.

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-20 20:58 | Report Abuse

let's compile the questions and ask it on AGM, sure these are the constructive questions that can help ARBB grow further!

Posted by Benjamin93 > 2022-05-20 21:02 | Report Abuse

由于ARB是一家估值较低的公司,该公司在论坛上引发了许多的讨论。

现在, 我门将讨论以及了解 ARB 截至 2022 财年的第五季度报告中的7个关键点。

关键点#1 - 公司的收入

截至 2022 年 3 月 31 日的第 5 季度,ARB 创收了 1.3722 亿令吉的收入,由于财政年度结束的变化,目前没有可比较的季度。 但是,大家可以将该公司在 2022 度的第 5 季度与 2021 年的第 1 季度作为基准,后者收入仅为 4948 万令吉。

ARB 的同比增长性是可观的。

该公司的 ERP 或 IoT 业务上的 收入增长在季度的比较上,仅仅增长了 1%。

不论如何,该公司的创收在这个时间点是一致的。

Post a Comment
Market Buzz