ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,508 comment(s). Last comment by bl4ckmoon 1 day ago

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-25 16:19 | Report Abuse

Ignore Line -
1) Can't recognize what is IoT, take a none related video from YouTube and explain this is IoT.
2) SPAM More than 20 pages+ FULL OF ARBB
3) Copy paste the question over and over again. (Even all question is answer by different people)
4) Cursing on everyone family.
5) Line can browse i3 but cant read/download report (joke of the day)
6) Predict tomorrow number .

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 16:57 | Report Abuse

Public is watching bro! From 50 cents drop to 11 cents. And still dropping. Products track record not shown. Difficult to buy the product! Very profitable But Always ask for money eg recent RI. MoU with local Uni? NASDAQ announcement But none requirement fulfilled !

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 16:58 | Report Abuse

How the Public would trust bro! Uncle and aunties money gone already… pity them …. Hehehehe…. Hahaha

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 16:59 | Report Abuse

The Public can get angry bro…. Dont !!! Better to be honest!

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-25 17:07 | Report Abuse

More working hard than everyone in i3 ? Line awarded the best commenter since 2021 to 2022.
hahaha, honest to yourself - who the f spend all time here ? This is keyboard warrior in all time.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-25 17:08 | Report Abuse

line hardworking today, spamming the same thing over and over again, wish u can spend the time to learn the difference between iot & api

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-25 17:20 | Report Abuse

Come to share price, everyday say same thing - You expect all the share day day limit up meh. Line if wish to get instant money, go Genting or Sport toto, More fast. You think company wish share price drop also meh ? You day day spend time random comment sure no stress, You are shareholder / management see red red also sienz la. Quality stock also drop, you say so much, but don't even hold any single ticket.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 18:10 | Report Abuse

Apa salah If arbb just tell honestly … rather than beating around the Bush … NASDAQ …. IoT …

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 18:11 | Report Abuse

Quality stocks wont drop bro… unless go prob…. Or something happening…. This is 80% drop…. Public is watching bro

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-25 18:16 | Report Abuse

ARB eyes NASDAQ listing for its IoT business, word say so big for you, but still dont understand english or are just blind

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-25 18:17 | Report Abuse

hoot9eonly you dunno line live in a dream world? All green day and limit up everyday

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:19 | Report Abuse

Bosskufanboy Which requirement arbb fulfilled to Talk about NASDAQ. Talk sense, Public is watching bro….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:20 | Report Abuse

U Talk nonsense the Public will kick your ass!!!

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-25 22:29 | Report Abuse

no one will get their ass kicked, except line

In the name of "Public", but actually just he, him, and HIMSELF (plus multiple accounts)

pathetic

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-25 22:30 | Report Abuse

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

Quoted from Presidentjib : "Posted by presidentjib > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

^ My reply as above, don't dodge the question by giving irresponsible answers.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff
^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:33 | Report Abuse

EastWestWalker… think Which requirement arbb fulfilled to Talk about NASDAQ. U need to fulfill the requirement consistent ly at least for 3 years, bro!!! Now not even one!!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:34 | Report Abuse

U think Public is not reading about the requirement! Ok do u think Public has forgotten regarding the mou with Public Uni? Which Uni? How much given? What is The results? The Public will kick bro…

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:35 | Report Abuse

The Public would also check How the value erased 80% in about a year.. no signals pointing that this Company has potential

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:39 | Report Abuse

Got profit But ask money. Low PE But major sell off…. Got product But ppl cannot buy!!! Can see the pattern!!! Sure the management and keyboard warriors will get kicked by the Public bro….. I m just advising …. The Public If they get angry …. Even the Boss will be stripped and kicked in the butt

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:41 | Report Abuse

I really dont want to imagine the Boss stripped n get kicked in the butt …. N u all too stop imagining….. I cant imagine How the family will take it … my papa got kicked in the butt … Why? Public get angry Stock dropped 80% But papa says can list on NASDAQ!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:42 | Report Abuse

Hard earned money bro … dont la Talk nonsense …. NASDAQ / 5G /

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-25 22:43 | Report Abuse

Yes the Public will go to jail But the directors of other Public listed companies will never even think to Talk nonsense!!! Or manipulate the shares !!!

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-25 23:24 | Report Abuse

Profitability

The golden rule of investing in value stock is the profitability of the company. Although that might not be the case from some market leader, but commonly, a company needs to be profitable before it could reward shareholders. So, is ARBB profitable? Let’s take a look at their 5 years revenue and net profit trend.

Revenue

FYE2016 – RM35.0 million

FYE2017 – RM11.4 million

FYE2018 – RM15.3 million

FYE2019 – RM102.6 million

FYE2020 – RM219.5 million

1QFY2021 – RM49.5 million

For those who are new to ARBB, the increase in revenue is mainly caused by a shift in core business model. ARBB had evolved from a traditional lumber upstream player to an enterprise solution provider as well as IoT player. But again, revenue doesn’t prove anything. What about their bottom line?

Net Profit After Tax

FYE2016 – (RM15.6 million)

FYE2017 – (RM3.6 million)

FYE2018 – RM4.2 million

FYE2019 – RM32.8 million

FYE2020 – RM42.9 million

1QFY2021 – RM6.8 million

It seems like the turnaround of core business from timber to a technology company had really paid off. But unfortunately, the company suffered a minor setback in their 1Q results due to lagged overview of the market. The next quarter is likely to be stumped by the Movement Control Order too. However, based on their performance since FYE2018, I believe there is a good chance for them to back on track for growth.

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-25 23:25 | Report Abuse

Dilution

Dilution has always been a hot topic for discussion for ARBB due to their complex derivatives structure of ICPS. Let’s take a look at the number of shares from FYE2016 to date.

FYE2016 – 61.1 million shares

FYE2017 – 61.1 million shares

FYE2018 – 67.2 million shares

FYE2019 – 289.8 million shares

FYE2020 – 454.9 million shares

1QFY2021 – 588.4 million shares

Before we proceed, I would need to explain the structure of their ICPS.

In order to fund their conversion of business, ARBB issued up to 15 times of their initial share base of 61.1 million in order to raise funds.

Due to the unique characteristic of ICPS, ARBB per share value was not immediately diluted – but instead, only dilutes whenever there are conversions from ICPS to the common share.

In short, ARBB did 2 rounds of funding – one via issuance of ICPS and upon conversion, ARBB would receive funds from shareholder on the basis of 20 cents per conversion.

However, there is a maximum dilutive effect of these ICPS. For starter, there are approximately 419.8 million ICPS left in the market.

If these ICPS were converted, the maximum number of shares for ARBB would be 1008.2 million shares.

Based on 1QFY2021 results and if we average it by 4 quarters and discount it by 20%, a very conservative net profit figure would be RM21.8 million, or 0.0216 in EPS.

By using the closing price on LDP 25.5 cents, this would translate to an approximate PE ratio of 11.81 times.

kahfui1221

274 posts

Trade Receivables

One last key concern of investors on ARBB is the trade receivables. I totally agree that after the SERBADK incident, investors should keep an eye on trade receivables.

Also, this might be the only weakness for ARBB thus far.

Under the financial period of FYE2020, the company had a total of RM132.4 million in trade receivables.

It is important to point out that out of the RM132.4 million had not past due the “grace period” of the company, given to its clients.

There is potential risk, however, on the remaining RM30.1 million which has past due between 31-120 days and RM27.3 million which past due between 121-210 days.

Should you be worried? Yes. But to be fair to ARBB, let’s find out why the trade receivables are increasing.

ARRB is principle involved in enterprise solution, which to be more specific, that would ERP for business.

ARBB focuses on delivery customised ERP solution for small and medium businesses. However, ERP is known for a very high entry costs for small and medium businesses.

The solution given by ARBB is a profit-sharing scheme where they would enjoy the growth of these businesses.

In the year of 2020, most businesses suffered loss – some even shut down for good. The trade receivables are mainly coming from their client and not ARBB itself directly.

Hence, we should expect that once the economy turns over, ARBB should see a sharp decrease in trade receivables.

Also, the auditors had done an impairment test on the trade receivables for ARBB in FYE2020, but the results are positive towards ARBB.

kahfui1221

274 posts

Peer comparison

Sadly, we do not have too much great software-based technology companies in Malaysia.

The closest peers I could find would be the newly listed RAMSSOL, CENSOF and probably MICROLN.

The PE ratio for these companies are 42.44 times, 10.20 times and 19.38 times.

On average, ARBB should deserve an 18.00 (conservative basis) times PE ratio to 24.01 times PE ratio (fair value) and 30.00 times in bull scenarios. Thus, the share price should be:

18.00 times PE ratio under maximum dilution – 39.0 cents

24.01 times PE ratio under maximum dilution – 52.0 cents

30.00 times PE ratio under maximum dilution – 65.0 cents

In order words, ARBB is currently trading at a plenty margin of safety left

kkl123

1,411 posts

Posted by kkl123 > 2022-05-26 05:55 | Report Abuse

WALAU ,WALAU, LAU!!!!!
Line hate aribaba so deep,deep deep.

MiaoMiao7

449 posts

Posted by MiaoMiao7 > 2022-05-26 09:28 | Report Abuse

When limit up?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:17 | Report Abuse

Kah thui…. Im telling u sincerely… the Boss should stop using jargons. Today opening 11 cents…. Can see the pattern Why I say Public is watching. The Public can b very upset bro. They want to see n Buy the product bro…. Shareholders want to support the Business bro… u keep on Showing the results…. Public dont like ! I really hope the Public wont get Mad during the agm. Im not asking u all to imagine the boss talking n suddenly … those who lost the money suddenly carry him… strip n beat the butt… Then sure wall street journal!!!! Not NASDAQ but wall street journal.

Headlines:

Malaysian Director was stripped n beaten by angry investors after loosing 80% of value.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:19 | Report Abuse

The Boss children’s Friend … Why your papa got stripped n beaten…? My papa Always show hope But shares drop badly!!! Your Husband is it? I thought very rich… he got beaten … no la… he promise But ppl get angry life time saving gone…

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:21 | Report Abuse

But police investigating the people among the Public who attacked the Boss…. Some of them feel being in the jail is the only way to survive after loosing life time savings!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:25 | Report Abuse

Conclusion, work honestly n Build the Company. The Public can go crazy bro

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:27 | Report Abuse

Even they dont…. Karma bro!!!

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-26 11:44 | Report Abuse

I think they are right ,you need to see doctor. Keep public this and that, apa line mau lagi ?

speakup

25,060 posts

Posted by speakup > 2022-05-26 11:46 | Report Abuse

arbb is largest listed smart farming company in malaysia. another listed player is redtone.

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-26 11:49 | Report Abuse

I think you are really staying inside the box, current market sentiment, Who also upset la,
Keep saying public ? Public got brain, they make their own decision.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

Speakup, the world wide Market is small. About USD 4 bil. DIY - IoT kits can do it, How to compete? Using 5G? Hehehe 5 G is not related bro!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 11:54 | Report Abuse

Hoot9eonly Thats Why im saying, the Public caused the counter to open 11 cents today…. Tomorrow maybe 9 cents

gkent2000

232 posts

Posted by gkent2000 > 2022-05-26 12:04 | Report Abuse

Line never having any solid prediction, only making noise. Is been half year. talk number one, but when come to topic act f00lish.

Really funny to max

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-26 12:14 | Report Abuse

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2022/05/798437/5g-network-draw-vast-benefits-create-new-jobs
5G network to draw vast benefits, create new jobs

It’s all about profits for 5G in Malaysia

neonstrife

465 posts

KUALA LUMPUR: The deployment of the fifth-generation network (5G) in Malaysia is poised to benefit the end-users in numerous areas and create jobs for the people with the rollout being on track.

Prof Ir Dr Hafizal Mohamad, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia head of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, said Malaysia could see more new jobs with the advancement of the network, coupled with artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) applications, particularly in the education, agriculture and manufacturing sectors.

Being one of the first countries in the region to build a 5G ecosystem, he said some projections estimated that approximately 148,000 new jobs would be created as the new 5G rollout progresses.

"These new AI and AR applications are not possible with the current network, unlike the 5G network. Therefore, we should be able to see quite a number of startups blooming soon to provide new services for 5G," he told Bernama recently.

neonstrife

465 posts

According to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), a total of 500 5G locations have been completed under phase 1A as at December 2021, covering areas in Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur, while phase 1B would see another rollout of 3,518 5G sites by year-end.

Digital Nasional Bhd (DNB), the government-owned special purpose vehicle (SPV) for the 5G rollout, is committed to an accelerated schedule to roll out 5G coverage to 80 per cent of the population by 2024.

Hafizal said the new generation of network enables small and medium enterprises to have secure, stable and reliable connectivity to promote their product with creativity.

"If you look back to the 3G era, if companies wanted to promote their services or products, they're able to circulate the information using videos and audios to describe (them) but with 5G, we might see more advance methods being used, including high-definition videos," he said.

Under Jalinan Digital Negara (JENDELA), he said the government has provided a high-quality initiative for a 5G wireless network, where the MCMC has identified three bands, namely low-band, mid-band and high-band, in accordance with other countries.

"With 5G, we can also see high-speed data and ultra-low latency application emerging, particularly in industrial usage as it is important in the era of industrial revolution and some other applications of vertical that require very low latency.

"If you do a speed test, end users can see several megabit per second speed for 4G-compatible devices, but 5G can deliver up to a gigabit data per second, besides increasing capacity by about 100 times compared to 4G," he explained.

The 3G network is being retired effective Dec 31, 2021, while the 4G network is being strengthened as part of the JENDELA initiative that aims to upgrade Malaysia's digital communications infrastructure in preparation for the 5G rollout.

On Nov 10, 2021, the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia launched the country's first 5G network in a bid to improve connectivity and become a high-income nation.

The rollout of 5G will not affect the 4G connectivity for the public as both networks are being deployed independently, Hafizal said, adding that the network would support more devices, including the internet of things (IoT) devices.

neonstrife

465 posts

Furthermore, he said the combination use of 5G and AI is also important in smart farming to analyse data on soil acidity, nutrient levels and temperature remotely through the use of sensors.

"Additionally, one of the common deployments of 5G is the smart city. For instance, Langkawi has demonstrated transmission and monitoring for enforcement purposes using 5G through the setting up of traffic cameras in strategic locations to recognise and analyse human behaviour.

"We can also see use cases in the oil and gas industry such as Petronas' deployment of autonomous robots to conduct inspections, 4K video streaming and some other sensors for their operations," he said.

As such, Hafizal opined that the government's plans have been implemented with a clear goal in mind, and he hopes that the synergy and coordination among relevant agencies would be strengthened to make sure the plan is executed as planned. — BERNAMA

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-26 12:21 | Report Abuse

Neonstrife Public is not blind to see that arbb got nothing much to do with 5g. TM / Axiata Yes. As for arbb we got to figure out their products First!

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-26 12:37 | Report Abuse

So, where is the statement that ARBB will join a 5G program like JENDELA? Posting irrelevant news to trick people again?

jazmaster

209 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2022-05-26 13:05 | Report Abuse

I always like to come this counter. cause this little funny bug name line is so funny.

Disclaimer again : The all I write is just my personal opinion. By right I though that line should know - Mobile specialist ?
If you are selling phone, you should know what is Qualcomm Snapdragon X50 5G modem, is a antennas that extending mm Wave mobility.
What TM/ Axiata do is totally not 5g, they only can relate 5g with the coverage tower. Here we come, what can relate it relate to ARB ?
so many thing to relate, RFIC ASIC, CPE. AU, NGC. This all system need EMS to ensure the component to run network correctly.
I start to suspect that you really work in related field before ? This is some common knowledge for 5g...

jazmaster

209 posts

Posted by jazmaster > 2022-05-26 13:08 | Report Abuse

Arb is irrelevant news or not I don't know but what line say is always misleading. Especially come to tech, proclaim is a tech expert but keep random blow on tech.

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-26 13:12 | Report Abuse

I am not posting any random info. Is related with future 5g and potential behind.

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-26 13:13 | Report Abuse

Sorry to ask @jazmaster - what is EMS in full term ?

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-26 15:34 | Report Abuse

i googled up it says, Element Management System

i think this is the one

Post a Comment
Market Buzz