ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,508 comment(s). Last comment by bl4ckmoon 16 hours ago

Posted by Benjamin93 > 2022-05-20 21:03 | Report Abuse

关键点#2 - 盈利能力

请大家留意附注点 B10,其中有来自无形资产减值损失和负商誉转回的巨大费用。

如果不是这些一次性费用,ARB 的财务表现可能会好得多。 因此,我们作为投资者必须把这个一次性费用正常化。

根据我的初步计算,实际税前利润应该是 6916 万令吉,应该转化为 7.47 仙。 与上季度和前财政年相比, 盈利能力有着显着的增长。

Posted by Benjamin93 > 2022-05-20 21:03 | Report Abuse

关键点#3 - ICPS 的稀释

根据 ARB 以每股 RM0.140 的 ICPS 行使价,我认为只要该公司的股价保持在 RM0.165 以下,转换率将会很小,这是以当前的ICPS 价格和行使价为例。

因此,在上述期间所筹集的资金并不多。

关键点#4 - 应收账款和库存

相信大家已知道,ARB 更像是一家以软件和服务为基础的公司。从 2020 年 12 月 31 日起,库存增加了 55 万令吉,但从该公司的营业额来看,这应该可以忽视。

然而,从 2020 年 12 月 31 日至 2022 年 3 月 31 日,应收账款从 6,823 万令吉增加到 1.971 亿令吉。 由于公司的收入基础增加以及所产生的隐性利润,这对投资者来说并不可怕。

到目前为止,还没有任何需要注意的地方。

Posted by Benjamin93 > 2022-05-20 21:04 | Report Abuse

关键点#5 - 现金周转

在 2022 年的 5 个季度中,ARB 的经营现金流为 5295 万令吉。 表现令人印象深刻,因为市场一直对 该公司的现金流量抱有负面看法。

与此同时,该公司还通过配股筹集了7298万令吉。 我预计该公司在近期内不会进行任何募资活动。

截至 2022 年 3 月 31 日,该公司手头持有的现金为 8416 万令吉。

关键点#6 - 公司前景

这没什么可以评论的,所以我想引用管理层在附注点 B2 中所提到的内容。

“我们预计 ERP 和物联网业务将为集团带来可观的未来收益。”

关键点#7 - 估值

经过调整后,ARB 的估值仍然偏低,这家软件公司的市盈率仅为 1.73 倍。 我认为这是由于市场对该公司的核心业务缺乏了解,财务报告难以理解以及对ICPS稀释的恐惧所造成的。

然而,这些时间性质的问题在未来将会自动被解决。 以 5 倍市盈率与在调整后的近 12 个月为 18.58 的每股收益挂钩后, 这将转化为 RM0.930~ 的股价,这相当于当前价格的 87.08% 安全利润率性; 因此,我给予 ARB 强烈的买入建议。

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:06 | Report Abuse

Since ARB is a low-valued company, the company has sparked a lot of discussion on the forum.

Now, I'll discuss and understand 7 key takeaways from ARB's report for the fifth quarter ending in fiscal 2022.

Key Point #1 - The Company's Revenue

ARB generated revenue of RM137.22 million for the fifth quarter ended March 31, 2022, with no comparable quarters currently available due to changes at the end of the financial year. However, one can benchmark the company's Q5 2022 versus Q1 2021, where the latter's revenue was only RM49.48 million.

ARB's year-over-year growth is impressive.

Revenue growth in the company's ERP or IoT business was up just 1% on a quarterly basis.

Regardless, the company's revenue generation is consistent at this point in time.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:10 | Report Abuse

I pity those chinese uncles and aunties….
1) use Iot - and make them confuse
2) use related Company contracts to show impressive growth
3) hydroponic no more talking
4) NASDAQ gone
5) cosec we dont know How Many subscribed
6) try buying products, I failed
7) now suddenly Thailand pulak!!!
8) now hiring chinese keyboard warrior …. I can respond in both languages…. Heheheh

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:11 | Report Abuse

可怜那些中国的叔叔阿姨……
1)使用物联网 - 让他们混淆
2) 使用相关的公司合同来显示可观的增长
3)水培不再说话
4) 纳斯达克消失了
5) cosec 我们不知道有多少订阅
6)尝试购买产品,我失败了
7)现在突然泰国pulak!!!
8) 现在招聘中文键盘侠……我可以用两种语言回复……呵呵呵呵

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:13 | Report Abuse

Key Point #5 - Cash Flow

For the five quarters of 2022, ARB's operating cash flow is RM52.95 million. The performance is impressive as the market has been holding a negative view of the company's cash flow.

Meanwhile, the company also raised RM72.98 million through a rights issue. I don't expect the company to do any fundraising in the near future.

As at March 31, 2022, the company had cash on hand of RM84.16 million.

Key Point #6 - Company Outlook

That's nothing to comment on, so I'd like to quote what management mentioned in note point B2.

"We expect the ERP and IoT businesses to deliver significant future benefits to the group."

Key Point #7 - Valuation

After adjustment, ARB's valuation remains low, with the software company trading at just 1.73 times earnings. I think this is due to the market's lack of understanding of the company's core business, incomprehensible financial reporting and fear of ICPS dilution.

However, these temporal issues will be resolved automatically in the future. This translates to a share price of RM0.930~ after being pegged to an adjusted EPS of 18.58 in the last 12 months at 5x P/E, which is equivalent to a safe margin of 87.08% at the current price; therefore, I give ARB Strong Buy recommendation.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:15 | Report Abuse

It has cash of 0.93. Don’t try to con.

It’s difficult to convince people when you don’t let people see your product. Your strategy also changes all the time. Nasdaq, iot, Thailand.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:16 | Report Abuse

它有0.93的现金。不要试图欺骗。

当您不让人们看到您的产品时,很难说服人们。你的策略也一直在变化。纳斯达克,物联网,泰国。

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:23 | Report Abuse

Now auditor also run away already. Before auditor resigned they sack the auditor. The public is watching !!! Beware

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:25 | Report Abuse

现在审计员跑了。在审计师辞职之前,arbb 解雇了审计师。大众在看!!!谨防

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:28 | Report Abuse

Kah Thui
let's compile the questions and ask it on AGM, sure these are the constructive questions that can help ARBB grow further!

When u are growing, the auditors won’t resign. The company won’t suddenly change from Nasdaq to Thailand.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:30 | Report Abuse

Kah Thui … are u trying to be sarcastic by having a name that sounds similar to someone spitting?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:33 | Report Abuse

Choose a nice username first! Then check why the auditor resigned despite company earning so much? Where are the products sold? Example TM we know it’s unifi. Arbb is what? What happened to MOU with local uni. What happened to Nasdaq? Any requirement fulfilled for Nasdaq? Don’t try to show hopes of 10 years from now….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-20 22:34 | Report Abuse

Why announce the Nasdaq when non requirements fulfilled.

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-05-20 23:37 | Report Abuse

Soon, this will be a PE 0.5 company in Bursa. Crazy amazing gila high earnings... but no buyer. I wonder why.

Posted by Wong Kah Wei > 2022-05-20 23:42 | Report Abuse

Up one bit also no power,some more blown untill nasdaq.hahaha

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-21 00:15 | Report Abuse

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

Quoted from Presidentjib : "Posted by presidentjib > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

^ My reply as above, don't dodge the question by giving irresponsible answers.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff
^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-21 01:41 | Report Abuse

Line Comment is wasting time

Full time spammer.

Posted by cescloh1995 > 2022-05-21 02:33 | Report Abuse

这公司财报隐藏很多问题,如果真的赚钱就不会每次和股民right issue 要钱去发展资料考证来源寥寥的计划,还有auditor resign 最近太过频密也是大问题。最好不要碰,还有 ageson 也是差不多类似的操作

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-21 02:38 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, line using google translate??? why so lazy o

stampid54

258 posts

Posted by stampid54 > 2022-05-21 04:55 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Main market-listed information technology (IT) software and platform provider ARB Bhd maintained its revenue growth in the fifth quarter (Q5) financial year ending 30 June 2022 (FY22) amid strong performance in its enterprise resource planning (ERP) and Internet of Things (IoT) business segments.

stampid54

258 posts

For the quarter, the company saw its revenue increase by 1 per cent to RM137.2 million compared to the RM135.6 million recorded in the fourth quarter (Q4) ended 31 December 2021 (FY22).

Despite the higher revenue, ARB's profit after tax (PAT) is recorded at RM5.99 million in the current quarter compared to RM16.8 million recorded in the previous quarter.

stampid54

258 posts

It was mainly due to the impairment loss on intangible assets of RM30.8 million and reversal of negative goodwill of RM34.1 million arising from the acquisition of subsidiaries.

stampid54

258 posts

According to the filing with Bursa Malaysia, the higher performance contributed by ERP and IoT segments helped maintain its profitability in the current quarter.

There is no year-on-year comparison provided during the current quarter as the board of directors has approved the change of financial year-end from 31 December to 30 June in February this year to enable the company to better manage the allocation of its resources to facilitate the proposed listing of its IoT division on the NASDAQ stock exchange.

stampid54

258 posts

Executive director Datuk Sri Larry Liew Kok Leong said the stable performance was mainly due to the sustainable earnings and steady revenue generated by the ERP and IoT business segments.

He said the company remains on track to record other positive earnings in the future, led by the impressive earnings of its ERP and IoT business segments.

"We're cautiously confident that ARB will maintain its profitability as the ERP and IoT segments are expected to contribute impressive future earnings.

"Over the last year, we have seen a surge in demand for our services as the Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards digitalisation and automation in Malaysia," he added.

He said the rollout of 5G in Malaysia would help both the ERP and IoT businesses to maintain their momentum.

In addition, this will help ARB's IoT business division remain on track to meet NASDAQ's listing financial requirement.

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-05-21 13:36 | Report Abuse

So many buzzwords....

https://www.arbberhad.com/solutions

What do they do? I am from tech and I can tell you I dont see anything but buzzwords for aunty and uncle.

How are the clients? Where are their software?

In their website, they basically describe what is IOT and ERP. Can they talk about their software? If you go see Microsoft Cloud and Amazon Cloud, you'll see them talking about their software and features. ARBB is not even talking about their software features, but describing what is 'Cloud'. If I want to know what is 'Cloud', I just go read a dictionary.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-21 21:13 | Report Abuse

Danny Archer,

Arbb is just earning from related companies where the boss is a common shareholder. So the income is not sustainable. Plus u won’t get all the track records etc. these revenues must be artificially created to get interest in the counter. Bosskufanboy/ presidentjib / neonstrife…. All these are keyboard warriors. Kah Thui is a name created to spit on public!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-21 21:15 | Report Abuse

5G n his erp got nothing to do with his iot as they are not transmitting much data. Just from small sensors.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-21 21:16 | Report Abuse

So u can understand how they use jargon!!! Once a upon time the boss was treated badly. Shares fell n he was treated like an ugly failure. I objected!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-21 21:23 | Report Abuse

But I’m happy more n more ppl from the public are coming forward n asking about this company!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-21 21:23 | Report Abuse

They feel something Is really fishy

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-21 21:24 | Report Abuse

N neonstrife has also stopped posting irrelevant stuff

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-22 07:09 | Report Abuse

Neonstrife is not about you commenting or me. It’s about more and more ppl knowing about this counter… how arbb pumps their revenues from related company contracts … n show they are cash rich….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-22 07:40 | Report Abuse

We have to be responsible towards others. When we see a company not describing products properly and yet earning a lot…. Something is really fishy…. After all Warren buffet said: understand the business

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-05-22 10:08 | Report Abuse

CEO talks about 5G will be good for ARBB. How does 5G helps ARBB? This is where I am puzzled. 5G, I presumed, is mainly the speed of the mobile network. ARBB got what product that complements 5G? They dont have any hardware or mobile software, right?

All I see is boss just throw out buzzword with no substances.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-22 11:00 | Report Abuse

DannyArcher we are seeing more and more ppl coming forward talking about how fishy this company is.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-22 12:12 | Report Abuse

I’m happy more and more ppl are questioning arbb’s plans that doesn’t seem to make sense. 5G and ERP… what’s the connection man?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-22 12:13 | Report Abuse

I pity the Aunties and uncles… esp Chinese aunties and uncles…. Lesap their money…

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-22 17:00 | Report Abuse

Everyday work

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-22 17:00 | Report Abuse

Same account

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-22 17:15 | Report Abuse

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

Quoted from Presidentjib : "Posted by presidentjib > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

^ My reply as above, don't dodge the question by giving irresponsible answers.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff
^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-22 17:16 | Report Abuse

Good questions very constructive, can ask in AGM good community here

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-23 07:29 | Report Abuse

What’s the point of going to agm when u can avoid the counter?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-23 07:30 | Report Abuse

Can u imagine the boss talking about 5g when he is not Even doing anything related to the internet tech. Iot doesn’t transmit that much of data. Bodoh Betul those who subscribe the RI.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-23 10:20 | Report Abuse

In any business, products are the most important. Products determine sustainability. Companies with shady products or services, where no one knows who buys, is dangerous. Not only shareholder, even clients will b afraud

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-23 10:20 | Report Abuse

*Afraid

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-23 11:34 | Report Abuse

Good morning guys, another good day.

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-23 11:34 | Report Abuse

A small pick up and boosting today.