BINASTRA CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BNASTRA (7195)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.75%)

Day's Change

1.33 - 1.36

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

12,444 comment(s). Last comment by troy88 2 weeks ago

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-22 00:44 | Report Abuse

Wao.

Sound very good idea. I like it

pang72

50,392 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2016-06-22 00:44 | Report Abuse

many get trap accidentally and many want to be trap by Thursday..
good.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-22 00:44 | Report Abuse

Hahahah

Pang72.. Great say.. Hehehe

pang72

50,392 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2016-06-22 00:46 | Report Abuse

duit ,
you dont waste our KWSP money at comcorp,ok?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-22 00:49 | Report Abuse

Ok. Noted pang72.

Will invest duit kwsp Kita wisely and profitability..no worry.

pang72

50,392 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2016-06-22 01:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Mat Cendana

2,335 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2016-06-22 01:51 | Report Abuse

Calvin had made right AND wrong calls. Just like most of us at one time or another. With this counter, he may have been wrong for most of the day. But his warning about this being a pump-and-dump turned out to be correct in the final hour. That was a huge call so have to give him credit for that.

But anyway, today is water under the bridge. Better to focus on what's ahead. All of us have different positions. Some had taken profit, some had taken a loss, some are still holding this counter (most likely with paper loss), some no position. Since there's no trading today, I believe that will result in cooler heads on Thursday morning. Personally I wouldn't dare to trade a volatile counter like this. Because I'm basically the cautious type who doesn't have the stomach to go through this kind of movements. But the bolder ones might see an opportunity to play a possible rebound. Either this or the counter will slide further although I don't think it will be as dramatic as today.

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2016-06-22 06:48 | Report Abuse

Comcorp is licking its wounds just like Raya and M3Tech. I suggest shift some funds to DGB which is also undergoing the same debt restructuring exercise like Trive. DGB is still cheap and lesser share which is good and easier to move. Anyway this is just for info. Buy at your own risk.

telengoh

18 posts

Posted by telengoh > 2016-06-22 06:53 | Report Abuse

that's why be careful what you wish for.....Syndicate really cannot hold and sold all to koon bee and friends....haha...their wish came true...

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-06-22 07:20 | Report Abuse

So what is the trigger for the panic selling?

Posted by Peter_Chen > 2016-06-22 07:29 | Report Abuse

If you look at the chart, this trend (TA) is setup with planned. Final call is breakout on either double top or triangle formation. The breakout happened on 15-Jun with high volume and high price closing.
If you are TA guys, you surely trapped to believe this is a so called breakout that you familiar with.
Nevertheless, those sharks are also expert and capable to setup trap to trap all the TA guys. All signals are almost great to show on breakout day that the breakout is REAL happening, even easily move above 1.00.

Conclusion: TA still can be easily manipulated since nowadays so many people go to learn TA. FA wise, keep sharing good prospect of the company. End up, story is made to be believe. Beware. Good luck.

Posted by Peter_Chen > 2016-06-22 07:30 | Report Abuse

If you look at the chart, this trend (TA) is setup with planned. Final call is breakout on either double top or triangle formation. The breakout happened on 15-Jun with high volume and high price closing.
If you are TA guys, you surely trapped to believe this is a so called breakout that you familiar with.
Nevertheless, those sharks are also expert and capable to setup trap to trap all the TA guys. All signals are almost great to show on breakout day that the breakout is REAL happening, even easily move above 1.00.

Conclusion: TA still can be easily manipulated since nowadays so many people go to learn TA. FA wise, keep sharing good prospect of the company. End up, story is made to be believe. Beware. Good luck.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-06-22 07:41 | Report Abuse

Many counters have par value of 10c but it has a par value of 50c so when its market price went to 30c,it was under par value and bcos of losses but now with last 2 quarters it was making 10c per share and for 4 quarters it is 20c per share and if the pe is 12,the market price is RM2.4 per share.So it is not expensive at 99c.
What is the panic about? and with regards to the receivables of RM89million it is normal as the sales/revenues of RM300+ which the turnover rate =300+/89=4+ which means every 2 to 3 months they receive their payments so this is a normal practice.
They are in business for many years and if the debtors are bad they would have gone bankrupt much earlier and not surviving until now.The government should give full support for this kind of industry if we want to achieve the status of a developed nation and should phrase out labour intensive industries which hire a lot of foreigners who are bad for social and economic reasons.
As an investor if there is no hanky panky business why not support this kind of industry for our own survival for the advancement of our nation or in all prefer to stay up in the trees instead of houses/condos.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-06-22 08:04 | Report Abuse

With a par value of 50c means that for every share they have 50c to support their businesses,today their nta is 89c which means over the years it has made 89-50=39c for every share,hence it is a profit making company.It has 140mln shares and a paid up capital of RM70mln,if the creditors is RM70mln which means every share they owe 50c but they have 89c for every share.So after settling their debts they still have 39c per share extra which means with positive assets.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2016-06-22 08:32 | Report Abuse

Noneed worry , see the golume u know syndicates will be back again just buy more when it drops on thursday, cash flow improving, pe 6 haha

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-06-22 08:40 | Report Abuse

Is it the uma issued by Bursa that causes the panic?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-06-22 08:42 | Report Abuse

If it is then those who lose must thank Bursa for it.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-06-22 08:50 | Report Abuse

In short selling a company counter sydicate must have borrow ticket from that company.
its quite true director can't run away from this kind of activity.

If the results are expecting to be good. There is no way , director want to ruin their Company's integrity by borrowing ticket to the Syndicate, unless there are hollow Inside in their consolidation account .

Thing became more complicated, if there are equally held same weight of ticket which is enough to influence the share price.

The only Sc can do is let them create more mistakes first, then launching action quick and quitely. (Even though doubt that)

Posted by Peter_Chen > 2016-06-22 09:10 | Report Abuse

The lesson learn is to beware and no one can predict what syndicates do. Pray more.

KC3255CK

98 posts

Posted by KC3255CK > 2016-06-22 09:34 | Report Abuse

外匯波動
股價曾低見65仙
自今年3月杪因業績大好而上探91仙高點後,康明電股價便因美元貶值促使投資者拋售出口股,而一度敗退至65仙低點;因此,外匯波動引起的負面情緒料已反映在股價上,康明電未來走勢相信會更貼近基本面。
如前文所說,康明電重獲市場注意的主因在於業績轉強,因此,股價能否持穩在漲軌上,關鍵是未來業績還能有多大驚喜。
就去年業績來看,康明電業績明顯好轉,其實是2016財政年下半年才剛發生的事,因該公司上財政年書寫的9.63仙每股盈利,有高達7.97仙或83%來自下半年(去年8月至今年1月)。
有鑑於此,若過去半年的強勢表現得以延續,那麼康明電今年的業績或會更有看頭,畢竟綠色科技業務才剛要開始貢獻,多元化至ODM市場也是不容小覷的改變,因這業務的潛在賺幅整體要高於EMS服務。
而且,管理層還強調會繼續優化製造業務的運作和生產效率,希望有助進一步改善賺幅。
康明電將在本月公佈2017財政年的首季業績,我們且拭目以待。

TIME TO GRAB MORE....SHOOTING UP SOON.....

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2016-06-22 09:35 | Report Abuse

Syndicates read forum will try to pull down further on thursday to make sure koonbee vommit the shares out to them haha, koonbee go to agm and fxck the syndicates up, management of concomrp haha

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2016-06-22 09:46 | Report Abuse

just like peter chen said, you dont see anything wrong with the chart, i woukd have been trapped if i were to go in. Pity my friends who has got trapped here, what is past is past, lets pick up the pieces from here and start all over. Venfx, koon bee, 从哪里跌倒,就从哪里爬起来,be strong and good luck.

paulthesotong

2,717 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2016-06-22 09:46 | Report Abuse

Look at their BOD .... seem like nice gentlemen..he he.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2016-06-22 09:57 | Report Abuse

paulthesotong, dont ever judge a person from his outlook, i too worked in a public listed company some 20 years ago. My company CEO was one of the best boss i ever worked with. During one of the company annual dinner, he went round and told the staffs not to keep yr money in the bank but instead invest in the company share. So naturally we bought it , it was someting like 17.00 and above, in a week it drops RM4 plus and today is nowhere to be seen. My friends and relatives also got trapped in that incident. And the best part was the CEO start selling after he had asked us to buy. So always be cautious and cut loss when you need to, preserve your capital and we can always come back.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-06-22 10:14 | Report Abuse

Is yr ex Ceo Koon Koon?

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2016-06-22 10:18 | Report Abuse

haha, no la, is a 2nd board company, thats what i can reveal

dnn78

1,593 posts

Posted by dnn78 > 2016-06-22 10:18 | Report Abuse

Comcorp can buy but not now...
Wait u at @30 cents LOL

paulthesotong

2,717 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2016-06-22 10:29 | Report Abuse

0307...also l like their kind of RE business incurrring income 4 the next 15 yrs. RE is going big bucks in Malaysia so does Indonesia.

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2016-06-22 10:31 | Report Abuse

not every share can chase high & dumb dumb hold, hope i3 member learn experience more than money loss . comcorp is a good case to learn . don't chase blindly.

tintan

261 posts

Posted by tintan > 2016-06-22 10:37 | Report Abuse

Most important now,look for Pump cts n when syndicates Pump, we Dump lah

Posted by Lim Kan Yen > 2016-06-22 10:38 | Report Abuse

Not sure why the director sell his shares, although small volume. maybe is a sign to ask the syndicates to sell the shares.RE is it on going or is a failure project. the dateline given by TNB is 31.05.2016. did not hear anything from the company!

Posted by Lim Kan Yen > 2016-06-22 10:40 | Report Abuse

if Re is a failure project and the director sell his shares before the announcement. Bursa should charge him.

Posted by Lim Kan Yen > 2016-06-22 10:43 | Report Abuse

those that attend the AGM should help those not able to attend the AGM to ask those difficult question. TO ensure the directors did not get away so easy.

paulthesotong

2,717 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2016-06-22 10:47 | Report Abuse

Are u sure the directors are selling BIG?

tintan

261 posts

Posted by tintan > 2016-06-22 11:00 | Report Abuse

Some directors got 2 gaji, one from pay n the other goreng shares from indirect activity mah

Posted by chiongster1234 > 2016-06-22 11:00 | Report Abuse

ggwp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-06-22 11:03 | Report Abuse

(Icon) Comcorp (4) - Excellent, Excellent Results

Author: Icon8888 | Publish date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016, 08:25 PM

Comcorp released its January 2016 quarterly result this evening. The result is excellent. Please refer to table below, which is self explanatory.

Note : if I am not wrong, the latest quarterly report posted by Comcorp on Bursa is not complete. As such, I am not able to determine whether the latest quarter contains any exceptional items. I will update this article once it is made available

Since I wrote about Comcorp in December 2015, one of the most frequent heard complains was that Comcorp's electronic manufacturing division relied purely on strong USD to survive.

My study showed a different picture. Comcorp's electronic manufacturing division has been producing EBIT of approximately RM4.2 mil even when Ringgit was as strong as 3.468 per USD (please refer to January 2015 quarter figures in table above).

After deducting RM0.5 mil interest expense and assume zero tax, quarterly net profit is approximately RM3.7 mil per quarter, or EPS of 2.6 sen. If annualised, full year EPS could be as high as 10 sen (even with exchange rate at 3.468).

The reason why Comcorp has not been perfoming well in the past is because of losses incurred by the IT division. In the latest quarter, this division has broken even. Can the IT division continue to break even going forward ? Nobody knows. But my point is that Comcorp's manufacturing division is more resilient than many people think.

This stock would have fly if not because of recent strengthening of Ringgit. Even though my view is that strong USD should last for few more years, if you are uncomfortable with the prospects of export sector, you should consider taking the opportunity to trim your position tomorrow.

As for me, I will just * dumd hold.

RAIDER COMMENT;

COMCORP YESTERDAY CRASH 30%, WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE BIG FALL ?
ALSO AT THE SAME DAY THE TECHNICAL ON COMCORP APPEAR IN THE STAR PAPER IS BULLISH TOO,WHEN THE SHARE PRICE HIT A NEW HIGH LOH......!!

PEOPLE SAY THE FALL IS DUE TO SYNDICATE MANIPULATING WITH MANAGEMENT COLLABORATION.
IF THAT IS TRUE, THIS COULD BE BEST MANIPULATION RAIDER HAD EVER SEEN LOH....!!

FROM THE FINANCIAL QTR RESULT....IT APPEAR COMCORP HAS BECOME A GROWTH STOCK LOH...!!
ALSO THE BORROWING HAD BEEN REDUCING TOO....BY RIGHT IS VERY POSITIVE & VERY BULLISH LOH...!!

WITH STRONG EARNINGS GROWTH, REASONABLE LOW PE, NTA, STRONG TA AND GOOD STORYLINE....IT ACTUALLY QUALIFY UNDER RAIDER BUY LIST LOH....!!

BUT LUCKILY, RAIDER DID NOT JUMP IN LOH....!!
ALTHOUGH IT IS TEMPTING, RAIDER VIEW THE COMPANY HIGH GEARING AND NON PAYMENT OF DIVIDEND AS NEGATIVE, IT DID NOT SATISFY RAIDER ADDITIONAL DEFENSIVE CRITERIA TO BUY LOH....!!

THAT SAFEGUARD ACTUALLY SAVE RAIDER LOH....!!
IF RAIDER WOULD HAVE JUMP IN, IT WOULD HAVE AFFECTED RAIDER'S CONFIDENT IN FUTURE INVESTMENT AND CREATING DOUBTS ON RAIDER'S INVESTMENT SYSTEM ABILITY LOH....!!

UNLIKE FGV, RAIDER CAN MAKE A CUT LOSS EXIT WITH MINOR LOSSES, WHEN THINGS DON LOOK RIGHT, BUT COMCORP THE LOSSES IS A WHOPPING 30% WITHIN A DAY LOH....!!
EVEN WITH RAIDER STOP IN PLACE, THE DAMAGE WILL BE VERY DEEP LOH....!!

RAIDER PICK COMCORP, AS THE BEST MANIPULATION EVER SEEN, WHERE RAIDER WARNING SYSTEM UNABLE DETECT.....!!

YES CALVIN TAN DID MAKE WARNING CALL....BUT IN RAIDER VIEW CALVIN....JUST WANT TO MAKE A CALL TO IRRITATE ICON888 TO SETTLE A FEW GRUDGES WITH HIM. THATS WHY RAIDER DO NOT PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO IT LOH..!!

RAIDER LIKE TO CONGRATULATE CALVIN FOR HIS TIMELY CALL, ALTHOUGH RAIDER DID NOT PAY ATTENTION LOH....!!

PHEW...RAIDER IS LUCKY LOH....!!

Posted by Lim Kan Yen > 2016-06-22 11:12 | Report Abuse

my concern is the RE project and whether quarter result continue to be good. if yes. I not worry whether the shares price go down 30% or not. as if the result is good and RE project is a success and not a failure. share price will soon to go up.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-06-22 11:15 | Report Abuse

If management really collaborate with the syndicate, it will create doubts on their integrity mah.....!!

That means long term project, u may not able to rely loh...!!

Kheng

1,167 posts

Posted by Kheng > 2016-06-22 11:18 | Report Abuse

Be careful if the 65c gap is closed convincingly tomorrow.

paulthesotong

2,717 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2016-06-22 11:19 | Report Abuse

Believe, even going against our TSVT.

mimi898

262 posts

Posted by mimi898 > 2016-06-22 11:26 | Report Abuse

Lim Kan Yen i totally support ur opinion on this stock. Long term is not a problem

Posted by Lim Kan Yen > 2016-06-22 11:29 | Report Abuse

the volume sell by the director is small. he did not hold a big portion. you can check bursa malaysia

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-06-22 11:33 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...got nominee acs lah..u think everybody is as smart as koon koon meh

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-06-22 11:36 | Report Abuse

Long term no problem, lol

How can anyone be so sure about some thing so small, so untested, so unstable......while there are plenty of more stable businesses, more reliable, more predictable businesses.

It is gambling couched in more polite, more political correct language.

If you chase exciting stocks, you get exciting results......it's just normal.

mimi898
190 posts
Posted by mimi898 > Jun 22, 2016 11:26 AM | Report Abuse

Lim Kan Yen i totally support ur opinion on this stock. Long term is not a problem

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-06-22 11:38 | Report Abuse

So what is trigger for the collapse?

Nervousness la....

Simple as that.

Why people so nervous?

Because those holding or who have bot the shares are nervous and over bought.

Kheng

1,167 posts

Posted by Kheng > 2016-06-22 11:44 | Report Abuse

Bullish stocks mature on optimism and die of euphoria, John Templeton's famous quote for bullish stock.

poorkid

225 posts

Posted by poorkid > 2016-06-22 11:47 | Report Abuse

I am poor now. Which stock could be next Comcorp(pump and then dump)?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-06-22 11:48 | Report Abuse

Buy sell or hold on Thursday?

I suggest you find the answer in divinity and your Gods......unless you got information not available to the public.

Posted by Lim Kan Yen > 2016-06-22 11:54 | Report Abuse

Hope someone attend the AGM tomorrow and get more news for us.TQ

Post a Comment