GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.35 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 2 days ago

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 08:35 | Report Abuse

The market maker can cause price to stay low for a long long long long time. I emphasise the word LONG. If we are lucky the price will stay low for a short time only. Let us see how the movie of Gadang play out in Nov. All the best

Force

1,418 posts

Posted by Force > 2016-10-30 08:43 | Report Abuse

Will add more in good price

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 08:57 | Report Abuse

pussycats,

you can't even tell accurately whether it is going to rain or not this afternoon and now you are thinking who are the buyers of the 29M shares and what they are going to do with the 29M shares and how they are going to bring the price down.

I tell you frankly how I read your mind,

"if you are not CRAZY you must be GILA-BABI"

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 09:13 | Report Abuse

I read through all the comments here for the recent few days
I tfind that there are many GILA-BABI people here
one said KYY going to sell actually he had just bought 4M shares @ 2.60 as confirmed by OTB who is selling and buying on his behalf
then come out a white elephant of capital city later was proven by pisanggoreng a golden goose
now it is the 29M shares traded on Friday by the market maker with licensed , how they are going to bring us to holland if we do not sell fast, I really find it difficult to read your mind , I can only say if you are not "tiga suku" then you must be "gila-babi"
what a wonderful investing world with all the gila-babi people around?
please answer my simple question, am I making you life too difficult if I dare to win big in gadang and you dare not ? it is my money ,win or lose has nothing to do with you, do you need to spend so much time misleading , frightening us with all your gila-babi imagination

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 09:30 | Report Abuse

initially i also feel as most of the people here what ah-boon said makes sense. I am quite worry OTB will quietly wattsapp his subscribers to sell, that will cause a real impact to the price movement, I scrolled through his comments in gadang , then I discovered , he revealed and declared openly he help KYY to buy 4M shares of gadang @2.60 and his strategy to advise his subscribers to buy and keep for at least 3 to 6 months, so I am convinced he won't bring us to holland before the corporate exercise has completed. KYY will not allow him to do that because he is old and rich , winning money should not be his main aim, moreover this is the counter he had advised to add more with the intention to make money for a better living in these difficult period of our country.
so I ruled out this possibility and deleted my post last night expressing my fear arises from ah-boon warning

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 09:38 | Report Abuse

Lots of interesting people in i3. Lots of people cursing other people in i3 . I hope Gadang price will go according to the command of this type of cursing other people gila babi. May your life be happy always & live in abundance . Hope this curser will get rich. I hope u r happy for my best wishes to u.

tgis1m

21 posts

Posted by tgis1m > 2016-10-30 09:45 | Report Abuse

Many people here doubt gadang cuz it doesn't provide enough earning visibility but they ignore the fact tat gadang stands high chance to lift its future order book from prospect projects such as MRT2 and Rapid in near term. Also, not to forget gadang might be one of the beneficiaries of LRT3.

tgis1m

21 posts

Posted by tgis1m > 2016-10-30 09:47 | Report Abuse

http://www.mymrt.com.my/en/tender-schedule-ssp go and see this. There are two viaduct packages are under evaluation. The tender results will come out soon.

Posted by shareinvestor88 > 2016-10-30 09:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin is from SriPetaling KL. He is a Msian.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 09:55 | Report Abuse

gila babi sound crude many not be negative

gila babi means a person not a babi who is fond of making wild guessing unacceptable to a right thinking mind .

RyanC

121 posts

Posted by RyanC > 2016-10-30 09:56 | Report Abuse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagholder

In U.S. financial slang, a bagholder is a shareholder left holding shares of worthless stocks.[1]

The shareholders could be caught up in a corporate bankruptcy and accounting scandal, as was the case with Enron and Worldcom, or ***the victims of a pump and dump scheme***, in which ***naive and unsophisticated investors fall victim to e-mail spam, rigged stock tip forums, or other tricks used by stock touts to drive up the shares of worthless penny stocks***.

The term has also been applied as a term of derision to real estate investors.[2]

The word is derived by combining shareholder with the expression "left holding the bag."

All those who follow the Sifu from Holland will be "left holding the bag".

Hahahahaha

tgis1m

21 posts

Posted by tgis1m > 2016-10-30 09:59 | Report Abuse

However , I expect the next qr result will not be good due to the completion of some projects. Gadang is only suitable for mid to long term now.

skyrocket

496 posts

Posted by skyrocket > 2016-10-30 10:05 | Report Abuse

I can't find Gadang in RSS Approved Securities lists which updated on 5 August 2016. So can short sell Gadang in Bursa? If u said syndicate borrows stocks from big shareholders and short sell it then may be I agreed.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 10:11 | Report Abuse

Ryanc

gila babi means a person not a babi who is fond of making wild guessing unacceptable to a right thinking mind .

so if one learnt a theory and he believes this theory is a universal law , true for all cases, then it is gila-babi

Posted by RyanC > Oct 30, 2016 09:56 AM | Report Abuse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagholder

In U.S. financial slang, a bagholder is a shareholder left holding shares of worthless stocks.[1]

The shareholders could be caught up in a corporate bankruptcy and accounting scandal, as was the case with Enron and Worldcom, or ***the victims of a pump and dump scheme***, in which ***naive and unsophisticated investors fall victim to e-mail spam, rigged stock tip forums, or other tricks used by stock touts to drive up the shares of worthless penny stocks***.

The term has also been applied as a term of derision to real estate investors.[2]

The word is derived by combining shareholder with the expression "left holding the bag."

All those who follow the Sifu from Holland will be "left holding the bag".

Hahahahaha

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 10:14 | Report Abuse

I still want to reiterate my question.
Am I making you life too difficult if I dare to win big in gadang and you dan't ? it is my money ,win or lose has nothing to do with you, do you need to spend so much time misleading , frightening us with all your gila-babi imagination and wild guessing

investabc

129 posts

Posted by investabc > 2016-10-30 11:17 | Report Abuse

Those Kyy recommented shares get punished more if profit does not go according to plan. The short term traders should do it at their own risk. Good share info seldom appears on internet forum.

enning22

2,914 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-10-30 11:21 | Report Abuse

for investment , you need to look at ugly data and hard facts of our economy,not wild imagination.The hard facts are , things are not so rosy as some blind imagination seemed to lead many of u into. Caution is the real word, the sole MESSAGE

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-10-30 11:28 | Report Abuse

RAIDER JUST SAY A FAIR WORDS....PLEASE LOOK INTO CALVIN ADVISE...ON GADANG CAREFULLY....CRITICALLY ANALYSE IT...TO SEE WHETHER FAIR AND MAKE A DECISION LOH....!!

IF YES WHY ?
IF NOT WHY ?

NO POINT....ATTACKING EACH OTHER PERSONALLY...BCOS MKT AND SHARE PRICE DON CARE LOH...!!

SP0094701

654 posts

Posted by SP0094701 > 2016-10-30 11:35 | Report Abuse

和气生财。。。。

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-10-30 11:48 | Report Abuse

Gadang was a good company but right now if I am you I stay away because the mathematics (or predictions)can not predict a rain and you have to see one coming to you in order to predict it.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-10-30 12:12 | Report Abuse

Why don't you tell me you intend to see a ghost when you go out tonight because there is a 10% chance for you to encounter that and the best way for you not to meet the ghost would be to stay at home with your money because that is the safest place you can be in the whole world.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-10-30 12:15 | Report Abuse

wHAT A pOOR sILLY THING!

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 12:24 | Report Abuse

Is it apply to this counter?

"It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 12:26 | Report Abuse

I think the price is wonderful at 3.35
It is fair price at 2.89
It is cheap at 2.50

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 12:27 | Report Abuse

I want to sell at wonderful price at 3.70

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 12:28 | Report Abuse

I believe my airasia can do it

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-30 12:41 | Report Abuse

One thing to be careful that is if at the price keep going down or stay at current level very likely there will be another round of selling ie.force selling due to margin call.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 13:51 | Report Abuse

those who chased high are already clear their stocks
those who follow TA to buy already cleared
those who bought and hoping to make a fast bite are also cleared
those who bought earlier but play safe are already locked in profit( may be partially)
those who with a weak hearts can not see the price drop already sold
what is the most likely to happen for the day to come
if OTB does not initiate a reduce holding call to his subscribers ,or reduce for his super VIP clients then what remained or most likely to happen for the days to come is the price will go back to 3.00 and more because of the 7 sen dividend about to expire soon, no institutional investors or big kaki will be that unwise to to sell like no tomorrow like most of the retailers

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 13:58 | Report Abuse

why I said so ? because OTB can share 10% of the gain , it is a big sum , he may do something to safeguard this profit.
but I think this is quite ulikely to happen because KYY will not allow him to do so because KYY MORE INTERESTED to prove ah-boon and many others who bad-mouthed him WRONG

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-30 14:00 | Report Abuse

Likely...kyy is still holding xinquan till now...he even subscribed the rights issues in mac just to prove his critics wrong...

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-30 14:02 | Report Abuse

Eventually he may privatise xinquan n put all the cash in his n his grandchildren pocket

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-30 14:02 | Report Abuse

Never ever underestimate the oldman...

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-30 14:04 | Report Abuse

He may even expose all yr ic in i3...dun play play

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-30 14:10 | Report Abuse

However u hv no reason to worry at all if u are as handsome as Tsu Shung...

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 14:16 | Report Abuse

so you see, I talk 3 talk 4 not because gadang is not a good company,
not because capital city is not a golden goose , now added another golden goose from kwasa land plus high likelihood of securing new construction works of lrt3, mrt2 .... and stronger sustainable income growth from utility and plantation and affordable housing. i know I can be rich if i invest in gadang with all my saving , if OTB throws away his chart or TA , I believe most of us will sure would be rich , sooner than we have calculated or imagined. my dear Mr OTB can you please kindly spare us with no obstruction to our getting rich dream, work with us and huat together , just for Gadang only. that is also what your VVIP KYY wants.

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2016-10-30 14:17 | Report Abuse

Still a strong company. 3.0 soon

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 14:27 | Report Abuse

there is no ugly data for gadang
there is only sustainable grwoth to higher level

Posted by enning22 > Oct 30, 2016 11:21 AM | Report Abuse

for investment , you need to look at ugly data and hard facts of our economy,not wild imagination.The hard facts are , things are not so rosy as some blind imagination seemed to lead many of u into. Caution is the real word, the sole MESSAGE

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 14:40 | Report Abuse

Based on my most conservative calculation , Gadang worth more than 5.00 next year , after splitting and bonus
if you don't kacau my get rich dream , I am rich man next year.
you can be rich also if you dare to join me
KYY already rich , he does not need to be richer , he is happy because he has proven his ah-boon and many of his critics wrong, that is what he want most.
Gadang is my route to be Rich-man in the poor Malaysian ecomimy
GADANG,I CAN CAN BE RICH,YOU CAN BE RICH,
EVERYBODY CAN BE RICH.

Many can not rich because they do not dare to fail
you dare , I dare , so we become rich

HUAT !!!!!! HUAT.... HUAT AH.......

investabc

129 posts

Posted by investabc > 2016-10-30 14:52 | Report Abuse

Klse is full of irrational people. Good data works well only in bull market. No tolerence for any uncertainty.

klse888

46 posts

Posted by klse888 > 2016-10-30 14:55 | Report Abuse

便宜好股没人要,overprice的好股人人追^^

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 14:55 | Report Abuse

OTB, you can't blame me, you are TA first, FA second . so I have the reason to doubt you may ask your subscribers to reduce holding , please bear with me , walk along with us in the road to successful investing in Gadang .
others who do not believe in my get rich plan, please sell, I don't stop you , nobody will stops you . those half believe my get rich plan and waiting for lower entry price , please carry on waiting , if you are lucky you will get the good price. you deserved it

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 15:10 | Report Abuse

investabc , klse8888

there is nothing irrational , good or bad, under-valued or over-valued , if there is no Banker or super investor like KYY , cold-eye, some influential fund managers interested in a particular stock , the price of that stock will remain die-die (static) for a long long time until you grandchildren have grown up. may it be a great company like public bank , QL, top-glove, scientx......

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 15:10 | Report Abuse

Really funny in this forum.
Sellers want to sell higher, but buyers want to buy lower.
This is the fact of life.
Nobody wants to do the opposite of the actions above.
So sellers Vs buyers here. Now the price outcome depends on whic side the market maker support(buyer or seller). Yo guess is as good as mine. Think about this.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 15:13 | Report Abuse

why warrent buffet can be that successful in his investment ?
if he is as "pokai" as you and me , do you think that successful as what he is today ?

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 15:17 | Report Abuse

so , do not scold KYY or OTB, they are here to help us to make some money. But you should not be too greedy , you must have a plan and a strict discipline to sell when you have made enough or the price has reached RM5.00 .

UNDERSTAND?

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 15:20 | Report Abuse

pussycat,

what is so funny?
you do not even understand what I am talking about .

what fact of life you are talking about that we do not know ?

Posted by pussycats > Oct 30, 2016 03:10 PM | Report Abuse

Really funny in this forum.
Sellers want to sell higher, but buyers want to buy lower.
This is the fact of life.
Nobody wants to do the opposite of the actions above.
So sellers Vs buyers here. Now the price outcome depends on whic side the market maker support(buyer or seller). Yo guess is as good as mine. Think about this

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 15:25 | Report Abuse

did I ask you not to sell high ?
did I ask you not to buy low ?
what sort of market maker you are talking about ?
everyday market maker, market maker...
learnt a new term, want to show off here
scare die nobody know that you know what is market maker
very funny you ?

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 15:26 | Report Abuse

class dismiss.
that's all for today
bye-bye

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 15:37 | Report Abuse

xuewen said →so , do not scold KYY or OTB, they are here to help us to make some money. But you should not be too greedy , you must have a plan and a strict discipline to sell when you have made enough or the price has reached RM5.00

my answer→ KYY & OTB help u by telling U whic stocks they oredi bought. They help U half of the way only. They don'thelp u all the way to riches, bcos they don't tell u when to sell.

U are right to say this words →"u should not be too greedy , you must have a plan and a strict discipline to sell when you have made enough or the price has reached RM5.00".

I don't say U are wrong. Just want to let u think do KYY & OTB help u until they tell u when to sell so that all of us here can be rich? They only, ONLY tell u when theyALREADY BOUGHT Gadang, not telling U when to SELL. They help u half of the way only. That is why you pleaded to KYY or OTB by saying this (your own words below)

xuewen→ so you see, I talk 3 talk 4 not because gadang is not a good company,
not because capital city is not a golden goose , now added another golden goose from kwasa land plus high likelihood of securing new construction works of lrt3, mrt2 .... and stronger sustainable income growth from utility and plantation and affordable housing. i know I can be rich if i invest in gadang with all my saving , if OTB throws away his chart or TA , I believe most of us will sure would be rich , sooner than we have calculated or imagined. my dear Mr OTB can you please kindly spare us with no obstruction to our getting rich dream, work with us and huat together , just for Gadang only. that is also what your VVIP KYY wants.
30/10/2016 14:16

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2016-10-30 15:42 | Report Abuse

Pussycats, KYY n OTB dont owe you a living.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz