GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.35 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 2 days ago

MatBudu

48 posts

Posted by MatBudu > 2016-10-30 15:51 | Report Abuse

tomorrow will fall some.

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 16:07 | Report Abuse

kl foong said: Pussycats, KYY n OTB dont owe you a living.

l say : U are right,kYY& OTB don't owe me a living. I don't plead them to help me achieve my dream(s) like xuewen did abov. I just say do not blindly adore KYY or OTB, bcos they also don't owe you a living to help u bcome rich. Think about this.

LA777

3,383 posts

Posted by LA777 > 2016-10-30 16:15 | Report Abuse

RM2.45 BUY.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 16:25 | Report Abuse

pussycat,

you are not only funny but also very greedy and demanding .

which of your law of life fix the rule that OTB and KYY must let you sell first before he can sell .

I know OTB has a pool of subscribers, that is very powerful, not you or I can overcome. worst still he is given the mandate by KYY to sell and buy on his behalf , he gets a profit sharing of 10% beside the consultation fee. He is TA first , FA second, with a big drop yesterday, do you think the TA still can be bullish, so I have a reason to fear, that why I tactfully reminded him as a successful businessman beside monetary gain there is virtue called credibility that have to be well taken care of. because any lesser money you gain can be made up next time, if one lose his credibility , one loses it forever. I do not think KYY wants this outcome.
But a wise man can be blinded by his greed, so , I play safe , hoping he remain in the team with most of us to make money and be rich together.
If he concurs with me, do you see how beautiful is the outcome ?

do you understand ? or still want to talk funny , do nothing new , at the end do not gain anything but a funny market maker .

Posted by pussycats > Oct 30, 2016 03:37 PM | Report Abuse
my answer→ KYY & OTB help u by telling U whic stocks they oredi bought. They help U half of the way only. They don'thelp u all the way to riches, bcos they don't tell u when to sell.

I don't say U are wrong. Just want to let u think do KYY & OTB help u until they tell u when to sell so that all of us here can be rich? They only, ONLY tell u when theyALREADY BOUGHT Gadang, not telling U when to SELL. They help u half of the way only.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 16:28 | Report Abuse

pussycat,

you already sounded very funny in front of me , do not force me to tell you frankly that you are not funny but STUPID

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 16:33 | Report Abuse

my logical thinking tell me , your stupidity has in fact indirectly helping me to persuade KYY and OTB to be more determine to prove you wrong

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 16:34 | Report Abuse

so you carry on , more the merrier...

hahaha....

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 17:00 | Report Abuse

at the current price of 2.92, Gadang is still undervalued with good sustainable income growth to a higher level for the years to come . I will buy more below RM3.00 because all the loose holders already cleared.
if you have sold on friday, do you dare to buy back at a higher price since you already smell the money, that is how KYY get rich because he is alway dare to buy back a good company at a higher price.
no sifu in i3 will teach you this theory , but if you are a businessman, like me, you will do it without any sifu telling you
moreover with the 7 sen dividend near its ex-date , no serious investor will forego this 7 sen dividend just because of a 20% quarter drop
look at the attachment below, do you still fear or worry OTB or KYY will throw their shares to you ?
I am waiting for some idiots comments , i want to see if not i can't believe there are indeed idiots aroud?
let's see who is the first idiot to emerge here.....

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Oct 21, 2016 10:49 AM | Report Abuse

Is it true that Mr Koon recommends Gadang is for him to get out ?
It is big lie.
Due to this big lie, many readers did not buy Gadang at 2.60. Mr Koon tried to help readers here to make money, someone twisted the fact to spoilt this recommendation. Many had missed out this stock.

Readers here, please open your eyes and you should know who is the big liar in I3.
FYI, I bought 4 million shares for Mr Koon at 2.60. Is Mr Koon buying or selling ?

Thank you.
Ooi

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 17:01 | Report Abuse

my answer to xuewen→ KYY & OTB help u by telling U whic stocks they oredi bought. They help U half of the way only. They don'thelp u all the way to riches, bcos they don't tell u when to sell.

I am telling u in the statement abov, I don't need to ask KYY or OTB to tell me when they want to sell or worst, I don't ask them to let me sell 1st like what you say. Xuewen, u are funny la. kikiki kikiki

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 17:08 | Report Abuse

idiot pussycat,

you are the first idiot
why you so stupid, you know very well I will call you idiot, yet you are that good and willingly appear to be called .
please kindly provide me your real name and IC number, I will get the national registration department to endorse the title for you .

hahaha.....

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 17:10 | Report Abuse

xuewen said to pussycat,

you are not only funny but also very greedy and demanding .

which of your law of life fix the rule that OTB and KYY must let you sell first before he can sell .

I know OTB has a pool of subscribers, that is very powerful, not you or I can overcome. worst still he is given the mandate by KYY to sell and buy on his behalf , he gets a profit sharing of 10% beside the consultation fee. He is TA first , FA second, with a big drop yesterday, do you think the TA still can be bullish, so I have a reason to fear, that why I tactfully reminded him as a successful businessman beside monetary gain there is virtue called credibility that have to be well taken care of. because any lesser money you gain can be made up next time, if one lose his credibility , one loses it forever. I do not think KYY wants this outcome.
But a wise man can be blinded by his greed, so , I play safe , hoping he remain in the team with most of us to make money and be rich together.
If he concurs with me, do you see how beautiful is the outcome ?

do you understand ? or still want to talk funny , do nothing new , at the end do not gain anything but a funny market maker .
-- - ----- ---- ----

my answer:
1) Am I not only funny but also very greedy and demanding ? xueweh, you ask OTB to concur with Xuewen? U are demanding not me. Do I ask OTB to concur with me?

2) which of my law of life fix the rule that OTB and KYY must let Me sell first before he can sell .
Where in i3, I say OTB& KYY must let me know b4 they are selling??? Who is funny here?

3) I don't agree with your statement abov. l only agree to your little statement that is →U are right to say this words →"u should not be too greedy , you must have a plan and a strict discipline to sell when you have made enough or the price has reached RM5.00".

4)Am I demanding? I even agreed to little bit of statements only. I don't agree to all of yo statements. who is funny here?

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 17:13 | Report Abuse

joke aside......

pussycat,

so you are telling me you are very pandailah.... can stand on your own feet already .

Posted by pussycats > Oct 30, 2016 05:01 PM | Report Abuse

I am telling u in the statement abov, I don't need to ask KYY or OTB to tell me when they want to sell or worst, I don't ask them to let me sell 1st like what you say. Xuewen, u are funny la. kikiki kikiki

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 17:16 | Report Abuse

pussycat,

do not get angry,
i know you are very pandai lah...

at least you have agree with my view a little bit only

well done. keep it up

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-10-30 17:22 | Report Abuse

pussycat,

I am just play play with you lah....
who is right , who is wrong gadang is still 2.92
today sunday mah....
no market, can not trade

hahahaha......

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 17:24 | Report Abuse

I not pandai bcos I don't have knowledge (Xue wen). kikiki Gadang can fly next year but will go down 1st la. kikiki Kiki

Posted by Mar Yung Chern > 2016-10-30 17:28 | Report Abuse

dear all, can you all dont fight anymore and discuss in peace and calm. I just curious friday huge volume dispose by whom? is it possible cold eye also start dispose due to unexpected quater results.

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 17:29 | Report Abuse

Gowingo, NO NEED TO SPAM i3 WITH YO STATEMENT. Thank YOU.

Force

1,418 posts

Posted by Force > 2016-10-30 17:33 | Report Abuse

Don't think cold eye will sell...

optimus9199

2,794 posts

Posted by optimus9199 > 2016-10-30 17:35 | Report Abuse

Where is KYY and OTB? So silent suddenly didnt give their opinion after the miserable results?

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 17:39 | Report Abuse

Mar Yung Chern dear all, can you all dont fight anymore and discuss in peace and calm. I just curious friday huge volume dispose by whom? is it possible cold eye also start dispose due to unexpected quater results.
- - - -........---..- ..... --- - -.. -
Mar Yung Chern, U can ask the knowledge (Xue wen) who are theperson dispose huge vol. He will help you to find the answer. Kikiki kikiki.

For me, in the short term(now) Gadang will go down & then 2017 Gadang will go up up up.

Pasti

T uju

Langit in 2017

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 17:44 | Report Abuse

Director also want to sell
How to go up?

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 17:45 | Report Abuse

I think need Warren Buffett to buy only can go up

Posted by Mar Yung Chern > 2016-10-30 17:54 | Report Abuse

lets discuss the huge volume dispose by whom? I don't think small investor have so much share to dispose. Is it possible any trust fund, cold eye or kyy?

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 18:05 | Report Abuse

Please tell the director to stop selling their shares

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 18:09 | Report Abuse

Stupid director didn't know TP = 3.70
Please call him and tell him to hold

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 18:15 | Report Abuse

You know what is most disturbing scandal I can find in the company?
Director ask everyone else to buy when they selling their shares
It is like they are fooling the rest of the world

investabc

129 posts

Posted by investabc > 2016-10-30 18:26 | Report Abuse

Director is rich enough already he gives chance to the public to become rich like him hihi.
Kyy got smarter now to hold shares less than 5 % so no one knows his move.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 18:44 | Report Abuse

After they sold all their share they will then tell you who ask you to buy? No one force you to buy! It is your own fault!

The One •

2,949 posts

Posted by The One • > 2016-10-30 18:52 | Report Abuse

Just an advise guys.. be xtra careful when directors sell shares in their own company. Put yrself in their shoes. Also note that Gadang was up from 2.0 to 3.3 in only about 4 months. At current price.. sell-offs by traders will still give em nice profit. All the best ya.

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-30 19:55 | Report Abuse

Nothing in stock mart goes up in a straight line la. It will go up & down either W or M shape or combination of W & M . So don't be too optimist & also don't be too pessimist about share market. Be happy & enjoy life my bro & sis here. I have only no respect to people who only can say bad things about others but can't accept other people who critize him or her in return. Those type of people like to self glorify themselves. I take all the negatives comments and positive comments to make my own judgement about a certain stock later on . Have a nice day. I need to cut loss on Mon. I don't ask anyone to follow me to cut loss. I just need to remind myself only.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 20:28 | Report Abuse

You need to know the purpose of investment do not make anyone rich
It only make the business owner richer
Do you see facebook founder invest? Apple founder invest?
They build business and sell to you at a premium price

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 20:32 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffett may be the most successful investor
However he is in no way richer than facebook founder or Apple founder

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 20:35 | Report Abuse

There is many business founder that is richer than Warren Buffett.
The odds is 9 out of 10 richest is business builder

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-10-30 20:45 | Report Abuse

Director is very calculative to sell before the announcment of the quarterly result
They had known they couldn't get a bargain if they would to sell later
Now they can finally celebrate their daughter birthday with the fullest joy
:)

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2016-10-30 21:18 | Report Abuse

why 2.60?

Celeste

9 posts

Posted by Celeste > 2016-10-30 21:43 | Report Abuse

Lol... seem like many ppl wish the price drop further. 10% discount is not enough and they wish to buy cheaper. So conclusion is they wish to BUY so make those newbies to sell in panic. Well at last u prove that Gadang is good company for long term investment .

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-30 23:58 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

Don't blame kind hearted Calvin for not warning you

Open Wide Your EYES AND SEE THESE PHOTOS OF CAPITAL CITY 21

AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-30 23:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Invest666 > 2016-10-31 07:04 | Report Abuse

" Calvin" if not mistaken he got post something about CSC steel as well last time . I still remember

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-31 07:05 | Report Abuse

how is today market for Gadang? Gadang movie about to start for today. Hope I don't loss much today. Hope price of Gadang goes up so that I can cut loss wth small losses.

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2016-10-31 07:06 | Report Abuse

Don't follow me to sell. Or else people here say I ask them to follow me. Don't follow me.

Posted by Invest666 > 2016-10-31 07:09 | Report Abuse

That time CSC steel once dropped after d news regarding increased of import taxes . I still remember bcz I once panic about it lol screwed

skoh

120 posts

Posted by skoh > 2016-10-31 07:39 | Report Abuse

all in:)

siawhui

55 posts

Posted by siawhui > 2016-10-31 08:23 | Report Abuse

Gadang eps of 6.5 cents has normalised.
Annualised eps is 2 4or less
Share price 2.92 is expensive
If price drop below 2.20 than it may be attractive

Posted by aizuddin1199 > 2016-10-31 08:57 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng Hi guys,

Don't blame kind hearted Calvin for not warning you
Open Wide Your EYES AND SEE THESE PHOTOS OF CAPITAL CITY 21
AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES!

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/107590.jsp
30/10/2016 23:59

calvin comment on the location is so stupid..that area is very busy..one of the expensive area in JB (BBU)..later on will have traffic jam there everyday on peak hour..calvin even comment badly on Sup Tulang ZZ..oh how stupid and clueless you are haha~

musangfoxking

3,605 posts

Posted by musangfoxking > 2016-10-31 09:02 | Report Abuse

didnt i tell u margin call coming!!!!! be careful!!!!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-10-31 09:03 |

Post removed.Why?

optimus9199

2,794 posts

Posted by optimus9199 > 2016-10-31 09:06 | Report Abuse

KYY kena margin call ?

nocindycat

492 posts

Posted by nocindycat > 2016-10-31 09:17 | Report Abuse

i love this, cheap cheap, as I told you, first day dont buy, buy on second day, yum yum

tksw

12,790 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-10-31 09:19 | Report Abuse

nocindycat sifu, now can buy arr? dun cheat me wor ...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz