GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.34 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 22 hours ago

red_85

1,259 posts

Posted by red_85 > 2016-11-26 01:34 | Report Abuse

Rich man is starting selling. That why it will drop..
Last time it rose so much also because of him I think, when he buy , surely will push a lot..
But I salute him also, he told ppl before he finish his selling, he don't wan many of retailer die..
His golden rule is good, is a most simple rule which everyone should know..don't be dump, company make lesser profit, surely price will reducing..unless u got big shark goreng or support.
Lastly , I foresee gadang will drop at least another 20%..let's see

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-26 06:33 | Report Abuse

Prevention is better than cure.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-26 06:35 | Report Abuse

How to produce lovers of milk from the perspective of a lover of milk by a lover of blood:

(1)You tell the right thing to do for the people in the wrong place to the people in the right place.
(2)You travel to the right place to do the wrong thing (your first article)
(3)You travel to the wrong place to do the wrong thing (your second article)
(3)You sold your shares give wrong information at wrong time to both parties to cover up your track of not doing anything for any parties (flash two articles).

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-26 06:38 | Report Abuse

(1) I have two articles to serve lovers living in 2 places. I have serve all of you people living in two places as promise but now I also have a third place to serve too (my bank account) and please deposit your money in here for me if you have a problem I can do it for you myself. For example I am in America trying to serve the people in Malaysia and America.
(2) You (in America: the wrong place) tell the people the right thing to do for people (in the wrong place) to the people living in Malaysia (in the right place). You tell the right thing to do for the people in the wrong place to the people in the right place.
(3) You travel to Malaysia to give the people in the right place a gift (your first article) in return for your generosity (to the people in Malaysia) they (the lovers in Malaysia) replicate your generousity (to the people in America) without knowing that the generousity is for the America people (their opponents).
(4) You travel back to America to give the people in the wrong place a gift (your second article) to tell them you have made a mistake in your first article even though your first article was for the people in the right place. You do the right thing at the wrong time to confuse the people in the wrong place even though you have done your job in Malaysia (the right place) for them.
(5) Lastly you give out wrong information at the wrong time when you have disposed all your shares (you flash the two articles you wrote for people in both places at the same time). The wrong information for those who bought the shares on your wrong information (your first article) and wrong time to those of you intend to sell and did not sell to give them the wrong time (your second article).
(6) You have accomplished both tasks like a magician or a genius, in both places you tell them into lovers of milk providers so that you can turn your bank account into a blood lover. I am not saying you are a blood lover you bank account is, I have American ic if only your bank account is looking for me.

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 10:15 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/110052.jsp

The old man is start barking again because of his ego xD

Keep asking investors to cut losses but how he know all 50 commentors is losing money? He do not know what is their entry price. Same like he dont know my entry price. Lmao

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 10:17 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 10:19 | Report Abuse

http://koonyewyin.com/2016/10/25/do-you-dare-to-buy-some-more-gadang/

A Super Investor: The super investor will study the case carefully and he sets a realistic target price after taking into consideration of its 40.7 sen EPS, the bonus shares, bonus warrants and its future profit growth in the construction business. Moreover, Gadang was awarded the contract to develop 24.5 acres of Kwasa Land within 20 years. Although property market is currently not so good, Gadang did not pay for the land. Gadang can wait while the land value appreciates. Can you imagine how much the land appreciates in 10 or 20 years?

I think Gadang will go above Rm 4.00 easily at P/E 10.

Can you find another share selling at P/E 10 with such good profit growth prospect?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 10:20 | Report Abuse

Suffering from very serious Parkinson Disease?

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 10:22 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT lmao i thought he deleted it all.

mike90

203 posts

Posted by mike90 > 2016-11-26 10:27 | Report Abuse

Need respect Uncle Koon, he is asking his followers to sell first before he is selling. How many super investors can like Uncle Koon?

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-26 10:40 | Report Abuse

how do you know he did not sell before asking ppl to sell?

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-26 10:41 | Report Abuse

which articles said he asked ppl to sell?

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 10:47 | Report Abuse

@mike90

Are u sure he never sell b4 he ask other to sell? Do you have any proof to support your statement? So far he only telling other people he ask other to sell it b4 he sell it but how you know what he said is true? As i can see now he keep saying other investors stupid loser. All writed in his article he cannot denied it. You earn the respect not by give. When he start calling other people stupid loser he already lose my respect to him.

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2016-11-26 10:50 | Report Abuse

sell faster last warning by kyy
sure below 0.80 de

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-26 10:50 | Report Abuse

he withdrew the article: “My Opinion of Gadang after the AGM & EGM” , in that article he said "I will buy back Gadang" ... BUY BACK.... that may be the reason why he withdrew his article, Since he wrote another article about his "wrong assessment" and yet not "so wrong" by saying In view of its good future profit growth prospect, I believe it will be good to buy back some Gadang shares at a cheaper price for long term investment. " Was it necessary to withdrew the article?

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-26 11:00 | Report Abuse

after selling, why keep talk bad about Gadang? he knows very well this will create panics among the investors in current situation. this will create a wave of selling force if some one delberately parking a lot of sell Q and keep selling down.

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 11:01 | Report Abuse

@beso

We will decided when to sell or buy after we done our analysis. We not his slave where he can asked us to buy we buy, asked us to sell we sell.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-26 11:11 | Report Abuse

Whey Whey, U can never be a super investor because you didn't follow him to buy Gadang, dare not buy Gadang at RM3+-. U will a stupid loser because you didn't sell as he told you.

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 11:14 | Report Abuse

As long as we have retarted idiots like mike90 koon can play his monkey tricks again n again n again

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 11:18 | Report Abuse

@tksw lmao xD i don't need to become his super investor. I will follow my own path haha. How about you tksw? Are you his super investor? Hahaha

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-26 11:19 | Report Abuse

KYY has already covered himself in future buy back of Gadang :

"In view of its good future profit growth prospect, I believe it will be good to buy back some Gadang shares at a cheaper price for long term investment. "

What price? Of course the lower the better...

Why is he keep talking about "bleak" future of Gadang now? To teach you a lesson or to cause further panic and further fall of the share price?

I have my doubt, don't you?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 11:51 | Report Abuse

When koon asks u to buy u sell....when koon asks u to sell u ???

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

How is the price of share go up or went up? I give an example" Set aside first about the news, financial report etc.. The concept is very easy only, the share price went up when there is more buyers than sellers or went down if more sellers than buyers. Or we should said who holding the most stock is the banker and they are the one control the price. So let said if they like to collected at cheaper price, what they will do is they will start selling down so we all ikan bilis got no choice to follow their sell price or lower if we want to free our capitals, once the ikan bilis start to fear and panic sell, the downtrend is done and banker can just wait until the right price and they will start collecting again at super low price. Once they collected enough, they will start to release the good news, write article etc to promoted the share and they will push up the price until the ikan bilis is coming in to chase high and now the uptrend is complete and they can start throwing their stock to ikan bilis.

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 12:36 | Report Abuse

官老爷是真心还是假意。。。( 用心劝告 照福人群)或(制造恐慌 伺机敛财 )
时间会给予批判。。。

我只想说。。。君子爱财,取之有道。。。

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2016-11-26 12:50 | Report Abuse

Koon has more losers than winners, why he kept bragging? He cant even calculate his numbers correctly, rm123m profit? Come on? It is 83million not 123million, foolish oldman

Sosmart

60 posts

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-26 12:53 | Report Abuse

WaAdaLui,

good said.

真是智慧中人。

enning22

2,906 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-11-26 13:48 | Report Abuse

I noticed those who holding large chunk are trying hard to deny the ugly economic reality or truth, that is the economy is going down hill.In time of reccession ,developer and contractors are the first to experience the contraction .They may blame this person or that person, but please you also need to face recessionary reality.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2016-11-26 14:07 | Report Abuse

All I want to say is KYY is the most arrogant old man in I3, writing all kind of articles saying want to "educate" people. The real motive is just to make himself richer. It is better he doesn't write anything , he is Lan Si like hell

woosytan

46 posts

Posted by woosytan > 2016-11-26 14:21 | Report Abuse

Yes KYY is a very ego and arrogant, I3 should ban him and admin shouldn't post his article anymore. Why he keep asking ppl to sell Gadang? Why need so many article to press down the price and what is his motive?

He claims he wanted to teach ppl, but the investor have their own choice. They want to follow you or not is their choice. Why u call ppl stupid? Don't need to keep repeat the same thing by posting the article again and again. You are rich but don't treat others like rubbish.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-11-26 14:22 | Report Abuse

Aiyah why worry about his article when u don like what he post leh ??

KYY posting ok....mah.....we may have different opinion but it is ok to have his view too mah....!!

We want balance reporting loh....!!

Not u ban me....i ban u mah...!!

woosytan

46 posts

Posted by woosytan > 2016-11-26 14:39 | Report Abuse

He is threatening the keamanan of I3. I suggest TanKW or admin of i3 to arrest him under SOSMA and lock him in lokap.

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 14:46 | Report Abuse

Wakakaka... 愚 人 者 自 愚 ,自 娱 者 娱 人

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 15:03 | Report Abuse

股市的实质就是一个零和游戏,有人赚就必定有人亏。
其实这一句话可以有另外一种理解,是谁在低吸高抛和谁在高吸低抛?

再换一种理解方式,“”“谁在诱导你在高处买入和低处卖出”“”? (这句很重要 哦!!!) 是谁呢?

这似乎是一条让人感到不愉快的规律,抛售之后会上涨,买入时候永远会下跌。

enning22

2,906 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-11-26 15:10 | Report Abuse

愚 人 者 自 愚 ,自 娱 者 娱 人.。不但止如此,还会害人。因其麻痹认知,对初次投资者,无知者,造成彻底的重创。个人认为,损止点,是很好的投资战略。保持实力,转移战场,完全可以再创辉煌。

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 15:14 | Report Abuse

But sadly i foresee monday will press down again too. Too many ikan bilis that scared and want to free up their capital. I don't blame them because we are just like them only small fish. We could not influence the price movement because we are not the Banker.

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 15:27 | Report Abuse

From 1st day of Split...
23/11/2016 $1.06 x Vol 148,667
24/11/2016 $1.02 x Vol 90,194
25/11/2016 $1.01 x Vol 40,150

red_85

1,259 posts

Posted by red_85 > 2016-11-26 15:42 | Report Abuse

Rich man is starting selling. That why it will drop..
Last time it rose so much also because of him I think, when he buy , surely will push a lot..
But I salute him also, he told ppl before he finish his selling, he don't wan many of retailer die..
His golden rule is good, is a most simple rule which everyone should know..don't be dump, company make lesser profit, surely price will reducing..unless u got big shark goreng or support.
Lastly , I foresee gadang will drop at least another 20%..let's see

enning22

2,906 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-11-26 15:43 | Report Abuse

任何投资必需跟随着经济脉搏走。现在经济脉搏走下坡,是熊市的格局。
奇怪,怎么会有人认为,经济是好景呢??被他人,媒体报章评论人误导,是主因。如甚么“河博士类“”,根本就是诈骗份子。

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 16:38 | Report Abuse

不淡经济 不淡好坏。。。只想让大家知道。。。

我的心里话。。。

当老人家 的
第一遍文章出来时 我觉得那是善意提醒,
第二遍文章出来时 我觉得应该是想再补充些什么,
第三遍文章出来时 我疑惑了 为什么善意的提醒 会夹带着批评呢 (Stupid Loser!!! ),
第四遍文章出来时 我之前的想法开始动摇了, 隐约觉得善意的背后好像隐藏着什么。

其实三天的交易量 已经在倍速下跌 市场开始接受和冷静下来了。
就在这个时候 老人家又来触动大家的神经。。。为什么要在 最敏感的星期一 前夕呢?
是不是因为大家 在星期一得到了 双倍的股份(等于双倍压力) 。。。 更容易被情绪 左右?

作为一位 股坛前辈 / 高人。
在着充满动荡和不安的时候, 是不是应该更懂的安抚 情绪?
可是我看到的是一次又一次 的刺激,和批评。
我只有老人家 三分一的岁数 股市资历 8个月 浅浅的明白这小道理, 老人家不可能不懂吧!
如果说不懂的安抚市场情绪,我想送老人家一句话。 ” 此时 无声 胜有声 “

还是说 作为一位 股坛前辈 / 高人。
在着充满动荡和不安的时候,他更懂的玩弄 情绪, 加剧不安, 制造混乱,从中敛财?
难道这是他 闯荡股坛多年 赢钱必杀技?

别 对号入座! 我没有批判任何人! 只是在这闲空的星期六下午, 来这里 抒发一下我的情感。。。
提出我的疑惑。。。

哎。。。 都是一些废话。。。 你们都是我的前辈, 哪有可能 不明白 过中道理!!!

股坛 迷途小羔羊 上

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 16:45 | Report Abuse

When koon wanna sell he promotes very fiercely....see jtiasa,gadang earlier on....this is the first time i saw him talking bad on a certain co...almost 2-3 articles in a week....i always take opposite position with koon koon...lol

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 16:45 | Report Abuse

Duit=waadalui?

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 16:46 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT... let tat u make good money lo? Can give me Tips ar?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 16:47 | Report Abuse

Koon is the same generation with dr.m..

old,witty,shameless,habitual liers

keke

784 posts

Posted by keke > 2016-11-26 16:52 | Report Abuse

hmmm.....

"In fact, I advised people to sell openly before I did. Even my wife and a few close friends who were holding Gadang were angry with me for telling people to sell before we sold." -- (My response to all the angry commentators of my articles on Gadang - Koon Yew Yin)

"Now I told them to sell even before I started selling and yet they refused to sell." -- (A Good Lesson on CUT LOSS - Koon Yew Yin)

Now, read back the article when he released right after the Gadang AGM. He said he will buy back. That's mean he had started selling or sold all before he released the "mistake article"

"As I said many a time before, no share can continue to fall or rise indefinitely for whatever reason. I think the worst is over and I will buy back some shares." -- (My Opinion of Gadang after the AGM and EGM - Koon Yew Yin dated 4th November)

Full article is at http://koonyewyin.com/2016/11/04/my-opinion-of-gadang-after-the-agm-and-egm/

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 16:54 | Report Abuse

I never tell lie...this is oredi a damn lie...

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 16:55 | Report Abuse

When u create one lie u need to create 99 more lies to cover it...trust me its not easy...specially dedicated to sifu n koon koon

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 16:55 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT.... where is my TIPS? disappear!

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 16:56 | Report Abuse

Only for u....hehe..dont forget my abalone

Post a Comment
Market Buzz