GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

+0.01 (2.94%)

0.34 - 0.355

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 22 hours ago

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 16:58 | Report Abuse

准不准。。。。。 我怕怕。。。。

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 16:59 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT... u read mandarin?

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 17:02 | Report Abuse

Tamil also can..a bit...

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-26 17:03 | Report Abuse

If my tips go holland u can treat me like how i treat koon koon...anyway i will help to donate 10% of your money to the poor students...dont worry..i make your money i donate money

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 17:05 | Report Abuse

Yr tips.... high risk.wo.... oledi up so much!!!!!
别骂我小胆。。 我努力学习当中, 也愿意教学费。。 可是学费别太贵。。。

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 17:22 | Report Abuse

Xuewen sifu...... really steady n confidence... i like yr style..

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 17:30 | Report Abuse

@xuewen sifu... allow me ask a stupid question. Any stock can recommed to me ma?

mike90

203 posts

Posted by mike90 > 2016-11-26 17:47 | Report Abuse

Xuewen, u all in in gadang and ekowest?

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 17:51 | Report Abuse

Aiyo..... u said ekovest..... i wan cry liao...... few month ago $1.50 i not dare to buy.... now u see what happen!
心中永远的痛。。。。。

kevin008

1,360 posts

Posted by kevin008 > 2016-11-26 17:55 | Report Abuse

Warrant at least 0.30 with 30% premium..see mother show time hehe

77huat77

1,782 posts

Posted by 77huat77 > 2016-11-26 18:03 | Report Abuse

waAdalui don't miss MSC !

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 18:08 | Report Abuse

MSC ..... ok i look into it.... tonight study study......

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 18:11 | Report Abuse

77huat77 sifu.... msc fly so high , very danger lo..... dun ask me buy high ok ma!!!!!!!

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2016-11-26 18:31 | Report Abuse

Xuewen , I like what you said about the arrogant old cock, even if he is multimillionaires or he sponsor students to university or doing all kind of charity work, I have no respect of him, his articles show how lan si he is, making fun of people who have lost money. He likes to write articles to pump and pump price up and then later when many have bought at high price he will write articles to push and push price down. He is sincere in educating investor hot to make money ? My ass lah , just a cunning old fox

77huat77

1,782 posts

Posted by 77huat77 > 2016-11-26 19:06 | Report Abuse

High? Are you kidding me ? Study deeper then you will start laughing all the way to bank le

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 19:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by WaAdaLui > Nov 26, 2016 04:38 PM | Report Abuse

不淡经济 不淡好坏。。。只想让大家知道。。。

我的心里话。。。

当老人家 的
第一遍文章出来时 我觉得那是善意提醒,
第二遍文章出来时 我觉得应该是想再补充些什么,
第三遍文章出来时 我疑惑了 为什么善意的提醒 会夹带着批评呢 (Stupid Loser!!! ),
第四遍文章出来时 我之前的想法开始动摇了, 隐约觉得善意的背后好像隐藏着什么。

其实三天的交易量 已经在倍速下跌 市场开始接受和冷静下来了。
就在这个时候 老人家又来触动大家的神经。。。为什么要在 最敏感的星期一 前夕呢?
是不是因为大家 在星期一得到了 双倍的股份(等于双倍压力) 。。。 更容易被情绪 左右?

作为一位 股坛前辈 / 高人。
在着充满动荡和不安的时候, 是不是应该更懂的安抚 情绪?
可是我看到的是一次又一次 的刺激,和批评。
我只有老人家 三分一的岁数 股市资历 8个月 浅浅的明白这小道理, 老人家不可能不懂吧!
如果说不懂的安抚市场情绪,我想送老人家一句话。 ” 此时 无声 胜有声 “

还是说 作为一位 股坛前辈 / 高人。
在着充满动荡和不安的时候,他更懂的玩弄 情绪, 加剧不安, 制造混乱,从中敛财?
难道这是他 闯荡股坛多年 赢钱必杀技?

别 对号入座! 我没有批判任何人! 只是在这闲空的星期六下午, 来这里 抒发一下我的情感。。。
提出我的疑惑。。。

哎。。。 都是一些废话。。。 你们都是我的前辈, 哪有可能 不明白 过中道理!!!

股坛 迷途小羔羊 上

给你十个like @ WaAdaLui

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 19:10 | Report Abuse

By the way anyone know what is the open price for the WA monday morning?

The One •

2,949 posts

Posted by The One • > 2016-11-26 19:11 | Report Abuse

Sincere my foot. He knows very well that by posting that kind of articles recently.. many people may lose a lot of money. Did he concern about that? Not at all.. heartless egoistic old man. Its like he's saying.. "sorry dude.. I'm very sure your wife will have an affair in future.. so you better divorce her now".. hmm

sell

2,456 posts

Posted by sell > 2016-11-26 19:14 | Report Abuse

Even he do it 100 times, people still want to buy his counters. Why?

Posted by MoneyFace88 > Nov 26, 2016 06:31 PM | Report Abuse
Xuewen , I like what you said about the arrogant old cock, even if he is multimillionaires or he sponsor students to university or doing all kind of charity work, I have no respect of him, his articles show how lan si he is, making fun of people who have lost money. He likes to write articles to pump and pump price up and then later when many have bought at high price he will write articles to push and push price down. He is sincere in educating investor hot to make money ? My ass lah , just a cunning old fox

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 19:34 | Report Abuse

Actually by only one QR result dropped he start shouting cut losses show that he is speculator not investor. This is normal for business the profit wont always increase and it will dropped one day. As long as the annual earning still same like last year i feel optimism. The Tan Sri already said at least will proft same as previous year and QR 2 will better than first. Who would u trust? Choose wisely :D

2017ks

172 posts

Posted by 2017ks > 2016-11-26 19:45 | Report Abuse

Actually after reading so many sifu giving all kind of comment here and if monday still have small ikan bilis wish to believe MR KYY than is really pity . I just have some question come out on my mind

How come his attitude 180 degree change after attending the gadang AGM ?

Is he having some argue with KOK ONN ? So currently he is doing revenge? Maybe anyone attend gadang AGM may know this

If this time he is so sincere why is he just keep on attacking the same counter before the bonus come out ?

If he is so far sighted than maybe he no need to sold off his IJM, gamuda and mudajaya , just keep them today than today he is richer than YTL already.

As for MR KYY is no point for you to earn this kind of 冤枉钱, than keep telling people than you are a philanthropist.

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-26 19:54 | Report Abuse

@2017ks

Yes he requested Tan Sri KOK ONN to manipulate the QR REPORT but it rejected by them at AGM.

red_85

1,259 posts

Posted by red_85 > 2016-11-26 20:17 | Report Abuse

Don't be dump la..just sell it earlier. Wait it stable and in the consolidation stage only buy back if you think the company is good for long term..
Reason is very clear: sell now at 1 buy back at 0.8.. u save 20%...

red_85

1,259 posts

Posted by red_85 > 2016-11-26 20:32 | Report Abuse

I sold it last 3 week when I knew that big leg such as cold eye sold it..
You all must understand the reason why it rose so much in this year, it was purely caused by big leg such as cold eye or kyy..
They buy in so huge fund, surely will cause the price rose so much.and now the report couldn't sustain the price, they are selling, surely will be dropping like shit back.. think logically and don't just stubborn, a lot of investors always stubborn, they always want to win only, never accept any lost..

MataSejuk

Posted by MataSejuk > 2016-11-26 20:33 | Report Abuse

golden rules? then why he buy xingquan so much? lol...OTB is much better than KYY, in person and stock market...

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 20:34 | Report Abuse

77huat77 sifu.. noted wif thanks. I will study hard hard....

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 20:42 | Report Abuse

@Whey Whey... 你的like 我收下了
没想到我的 狗屁感言 有人青睐。。。 哇咔咔咔。。。

MataSejuk

Posted by MataSejuk > 2016-11-26 20:53 | Report Abuse

i think kyy will press the price after his post to prove he is right...he is rich and childish.. bcarefull gadang holder...

MataSejuk

Posted by MataSejuk > 2016-11-26 21:00 | Report Abuse

有钱就任性。。散户给他玩死。。

kancs3118

2,214 posts

Posted by kancs3118 > 2016-11-26 21:43 | Report Abuse

I was there at the AGM. Now, most of you have heard how KYY lectured Kok Onn on how to manipulate or window dress or blow up (or whatever terms you want to use) the Q117 accounts. For me, it is pointless to shift the profit from FY16 to FY17 just because KYY wants to ensure Gadang is making profit this year compared to last year. Why should Gadang do this accounting manevour ? Just to appease the great KYY so that his golden theory of share selection can be fulfilled ? And that he stands to make more money from Gadang ?

I don't think KYY is really an investor....but more like a speculator ....a hit and run sort of speculator. KYY actually ask Kok Onn to distribute more dividends because he wants to cover the cost of his fundings. It is like he wants Kok Onn to literally Finance the cost of his borrowings so that he can borrow more to buy Gadang .

Just my conspiracy theory . I think somebody is busy collecting Gadang since it is now at RM1. Wait till they announced a significant project win and then, they will sing to a different tune .

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-11-26 21:47 | Report Abuse

kancs has grown up a lot recently. Now talk like KC Chong. Like

MataSejuk

Posted by MataSejuk > 2016-11-26 21:49 | Report Abuse

yes, he asked to manipulate the earning...such a con man....

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 22:17 | Report Abuse

Who is KC Chong?

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 22:30 | Report Abuse

Xuewen sifu... i not dare to comment yr posting... bcos i dun no...
But for sure.. Every wording from u damm confident...
这份坚定的信念 和自信心。 值得尊敬 与学习。

WaAdaLui

1,225 posts

Posted by WaAdaLui > 2016-11-26 22:31 | Report Abuse

Duitkwspkita? Another 高手?

enning22

2,906 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-11-27 00:21 | Report Abuse

xuewen"s logic is baseless,illogical,and make no sense. The real truth is our national economy is sinking , as the depreciation of ringgit is telling you this .With less and less money to go around, how on earth can property/contractor sector stock can be doing well.All would be in trouble in no time .This you have to understand basic economics. IF you are so ignorant , then may god bless you.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-27 00:26 | Report Abuse

earning22 sifu, our national ecconomy sank after Gadang Qtrly report arr?

royong82

Posted by royong82 > 2016-11-27 00:37 | Report Abuse

@WaAdaLui...
看完你的post,我脑海中浮现出几个成语。。。倚老卖老,老羞成怒,见风驶陀,落井下石,置于死地...etc.
感觉上是对gadang复仇。恨不得把那推高的功劳完全收回并且给小弟见识下他的效益。
充满了复仇与教训的感觉。

4/11:发布了出席gadang大会的看法,文告内涵偏褒,免费指导如何技术性更改业绩报告但不被接纳(倚老卖老,老羞成怒)
5/11:冷眼透露Gadang不在他的心水名单内也隐约透露已经套利了(见风驶陀)
6/11:晚上赶紧发布说他看错了Gadang而且文告内涵偏贬(落井下石,置于死地)
25/11:重申对Gadang的贬义(倚老卖老,置于死地)
有经验的看法果然一样,不过谁前谁后,谁事先孔明,谁事后诸葛,那就留给大家自己判断吧。

这一系列的推波助澜真的精彩。。。精彩到一些非其盲目门徒躲在角落暗锤。

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-27 00:49 | Report Abuse

earning22 sifu, becareful your IC being expose..KYY said contractor cum property developer Gadang worth RM4 per share before, so ignorant hor, Only became wise after sold all his holdings

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-27 00:52 | Report Abuse

after IC being exposed, becareful became so depressed and commit suicide...then girl friend pop up to testify your appology...

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-27 00:56 | Report Abuse

@tksw

人在做天在看,因果循环报应不爽。不是不报,只是时辰未到。

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 07:20 | Report Abuse

Sure or not....somebody did a lot of shit things but still very rich n old n continue to do shit things again n again....

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 07:22 | Report Abuse

Somebody took care of many animals for many years but had a sad ending....

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-27 07:25 | Report Abuse

When a Christian stock broker and the people he initially worked for approach me to buy shares I pretended that I don’t know this is all a manipulation because I know manipulation is a wrong practice forbidden in God’s book. I pretend to eat the bait by writing an article to give “information I received from the manipulator” to everyone who reads my articles to eat the bait as well although I pretended and those who followed me later on are ignorant of the manipulation and also manipulation is wrong in God’s book. Seeing that everybody eat the baits, the stock broker and the people he initially worked for and everyone who eat the baits push up the share price. But when I see the manipulator side sold his shares, I wrote another article to inform other people that I have made a mistake without giving the right information to them. Those who manipulate people and those who are being manipulated they don’t want to admit their mistake (a mistake that I knew at first or manipulation by pretending to go along and ask everybody to go along with me) and so I sold down my shares. How I am so sure everybody who didn’t sell will lose money, because manipulation is malpractice in God’s book. By knowing that manipulation is a malpractice in God’s book but my Christian stock broker did not know this fact, it has made me so rich, although I occasionally lose some money to him to entice him to manipulate me again and again for me to make even more money. Thanks a lot for your kindness to those who are manipulators and to those who are being manipulated and didn’t know. Happy Valentine days. I love your money thank you very much.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-27 07:50 | Report Abuse

Uncertainty is those events that you have no knowledge of in every minutes of your waking hours. Even now have uncertainty, right now, in this minute of your life, something you don't know is happening without you knowing about it. For me, you are an uncertainty to me right now, I don't know what you are doing right now, at this minute. Your fundamental analysis does not cover what the company or people in the company is doing at every minute and how can you be so sure you are able to analyse the company's health and company's good fortune using a financial analysis. You can not even analyse your own health and good fortune with your financial analysis how can you analyse the company's with your so called financial analysis.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-27 07:59 | Report Abuse

For example can you use financial analysis to analyse manipulations the kind that I have told you how (the manipulations) they work or can you use finance analysis on the manipulator when someone wants to manipulate the share price to sell shares to people in hope of getting fast cash to plan for his own retirement and sell warrants to get fresh funds for his company's future operations.

Sosmart

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-27 08:27 | Report Abuse

讲得好。
Well said.

Posted by royong82 > Nov 27, 2016 12:37 AM | Report Abuse

@WaAdaLui...
看完你的post,我脑海中浮现出几个成语。。。倚老卖老,老羞成怒,见风驶陀,落井下石,置于死地...etc.
感觉上是对gadang复仇。恨不得把那推高的功劳完全收回并且给小弟见识下他的效益。
充满了复仇与教训的感觉。

4/11:发布了出席gadang大会的看法,文告内涵偏褒,免费指导如何技术性更改业绩报告但不被接纳(倚老卖老,老羞成怒)
5/11:冷眼透露Gadang不在他的心水名单内也隐约透露已经套利了(见风驶陀)
6/11:晚上赶紧发布说他看错了Gadang而且文告内涵偏贬(落井下石,置于死地)
25/11:重申对Gadang的贬义(倚老卖老,置于死地)
有经验的看法果然一样,不过谁前谁后,谁事先孔明,谁事后诸葛,那就留给大家自己判断吧。

这一系列的推波助澜真的精彩。。。精彩到一些非其盲目门徒躲在角落暗锤。

Sosmart

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-27 09:05 | Report Abuse

well said.

Posted by WaAdaLui > Nov 26, 2016 04:38 PM | Report Abuse

不淡经济 不淡好坏。。。只想让大家知道。。。

我的心里话。。。

当老人家 的
第一遍文章出来时 我觉得那是善意提醒,
第二遍文章出来时 我觉得应该是想再补充些什么,
第三遍文章出来时 我疑惑了 为什么善意的提醒 会夹带着批评呢 (Stupid Loser!!! ),
第四遍文章出来时 我之前的想法开始动摇了, 隐约觉得善意的背后好像隐藏着什么。

其实三天的交易量 已经在倍速下跌 市场开始接受和冷静下来了。
就在这个时候 老人家又来触动大家的神经。。。为什么要在 最敏感的星期一 前夕呢?
是不是因为大家 在星期一得到了 双倍的股份(等于双倍压力) 。。。 更容易被情绪 左右?

作为一位 股坛前辈 / 高人。
在着充满动荡和不安的时候, 是不是应该更懂的安抚 情绪?
可是我看到的是一次又一次 的刺激,和批评。
我只有老人家 三分一的岁数 股市资历 8个月 浅浅的明白这小道理, 老人家不可能不懂吧!
如果说不懂的安抚市场情绪,我想送老人家一句话。 ” 此时 无声 胜有声 “

还是说 作为一位 股坛前辈 / 高人。
在着充满动荡和不安的时候,他更懂的玩弄 情绪, 加剧不安, 制造混乱,从中敛财?
难道这是他 闯荡股坛多年 赢钱必杀技?

别 对号入座! 我没有批判任何人! 只是在这闲空的星期六下午, 来这里 抒发一下我的情感。。。
提出我的疑惑。。。

哎。。。 都是一些废话。。。 你们都是我的前辈, 哪有可能 不明白 过中道理!!!

股坛 迷途小羔羊 上

Sosmart

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-27 09:22 | Report Abuse

This time the story could be the
other way round.

KYY commits suicide because lossing
a lot of money in stock market & his
girlfriends come out to apologize & we
all accept his apology.