GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.34 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 22 hours ago

nocindycat

492 posts

Posted by nocindycat > 2016-11-24 18:49 | Report Abuse

koon yew yin is so stupid, when gadang shows results better than last year, you what he says he will say sorry, he is the stupid one

make your own decision wisely, gadang still have a few more jobs that they have not gotten variation orders, once it is in, RM30m wil be their pure profits alone, so to exceed last year profit is easy, unless they win 0 contract this year

whoever follows koon buy previously and sell now lose double!

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-24 18:59 | Report Abuse

silly cat: could you please wait until everything you said had come true before you make your claims, what for making claims that are never going to materialize or ever going to materialize at all. You probably don't have "v" or lose it all the time because of your sillyness. NO pain no gain but money also is the same, you want pleasure you don't want pain, kind of silly cat, how old are you, are you 16 years old or what?

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-24 19:01 | Report Abuse

我要爽我不要痛小力一點.

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-11-24 20:36 | Report Abuse

Next yr Gadang will get 2 gov contract. Up to u to belive . BYE BYE. Sit down drink my coffee
Haha

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2016-11-24 20:43 | Report Abuse

This KYY blog I support. That separate rich and not so rich people.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/109690.jsp

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2016-11-24 20:44 | Report Abuse

Trap here? Count chicken before it hatch?

Posted by Ryan88 > Nov 24, 2016 08:36 PM | Report Abuse
Next yr Gadang will get 2 gov contract. Up to u to belive . BYE BYE. Sit down drink my coffee
Haha

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-11-24 20:54 | Report Abuse

Up to u. U dont know who am i
Haha

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2016-11-24 22:08 | Report Abuse

long time no see.......that dickhead kyy so lansi ah..... his analysis only correct once in a while

herry168

345 posts

Posted by herry168 > 2016-11-24 22:39 | Report Abuse

Not need too bother how others ppl view, who care kky or kyk or ykk analysis,up or down,profit n not profit,50/50 what.. sucees business company always know how to get new business..if not what for to have marketing department..invest in patient will be rewarded...

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-11-24 22:52 | Report Abuse

Hahaha...

The One •

2,949 posts

Posted by The One • > 2016-11-24 23:25 | Report Abuse

Gadang has been in business for more than 10 years and so far its performance has improved since then. Its not a company that was just been set-up yesterday or recently. Have faith and try your best not to be convinced by those people that think they have the ability to accurately predict the future and downfall of Gadang ya..

excelling

22 posts

Posted by excelling > 2016-11-24 23:48 | Report Abuse

sendiri baca more...

geary

6,359 posts

Posted by geary > 2016-11-25 00:28 | Report Abuse

D toughest challenge is to find d Right Business wz d Right Understanding n run by d Right People! Even savvy investor like Uncle Buffett made mistakes, n candidly admitted it in its shareholders letters. Do your own analysis, confirm it n d important part is whether u can stomach it before u Buy!!!

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-25 06:15 | Report Abuse

The company's boss is getting older and wiser each day after 10 years of splendid development he will need to plan for his retirement and so he is also planning his retirement on your behalf so that you will have to think for him when you invest your money in Gadang shares by splitting the shares into bonus issues, warrants issues and everyting that cost money and also free of charge but they are for retirements for his and your retirement too for you to wait for another 10 years to retire. Good job for buying Gadang's shares for collecting your retirement benefits. May God Bless You as He blesses the rich people like Mr. Koon whose generousity is always so a contentious issue because he likes to collect his retirement benefits while he has retired but others like to collect their retirement benefits at a later time probably 10 years later, for those who are Mr. OTB followers you are in opinion in a better position if you can find out what Mr. OTB's intention is. I think Mr. OTB's view is for taking a long term investment approach and he is asking you to plough your money in for long term investment of his and yours too.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-25 06:31 | Report Abuse

I usually deleted my postings after one or two days of warning people, this is because you really can not annoy the good people for the sake of the bad people even though there is no God in the stock market, this is because we come to this world to correct our past mistakes just like Adam and Eve our ancestors. God also loves the snake as much as God also loves Adam and Eve by sending Adam and Eve to earth with the snake too. God helps stupid people as much as nocindycat as God's fear is to make difficult decisions by taking sides. But the different between stupid people and cats are stupid people love their money but cats love the pleasures of money and God can not take sides you have to find a time Gadang can play God's role to invest in Gadang's shares because that is the only time there is no need for you or Gadang's Boss to take side.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-25 06:47 | Report Abuse

I hope you bear this in mind that God can not take sides and you are advisiable to be kind and polite to Gadang's shares and Mr. OTB's severe effort put in to help you all to retire with a lot of shares and to collect your money later on. This is so that you are grateful for their contribution as it is only fair for Mr. Gadang's Boss and Mr. OTB to retire 10 years earlier than all of you because they are the ones who had been putting their effort in the company and in you since 10 years ago for you to reap the benefits you are enjoying right now from the excravating pains and efforts they have sowed 10 years ago. They are the ones that gives you shares and you give them money right now so they retire earlier than you and you give them money you retire later to make up for the time that they had put in their efforts while you had not put in yours.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-25 07:05 | Report Abuse

Lastly, the only way for you to not be the snake 10 years later to temp other silly cats who love the pleasures of money instead of holding money in their own hands is to kill yourself in the stock market and not in any other way like what your predecessor Mr. Simon Kueh did recently. To those who believe in Karma for the notion of what goes around comes around you do not have to apologize to your opponents and live the difficult task of apology to Mr. OTB to your loving and beautiful girlfriend that you should have use thoughoutly for your own pleasures instead of using money for gain that pleasures that you could have sought earlier from your own girlfriends.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-25 07:13 | Report Abuse

24/11/2016 17:57

pisanggoreng my suggestion: my girlfrind loves pisanggorent is wrong, she loves to take them fresh and also not from a graveyard.

kglim

143 posts

Posted by kglim > 2016-11-25 07:36 | Report Abuse

well, don't sell no loss. keep like FD. do u open your FD every day ? hmm.. mana Apini & Bluefun ? both always give fair comments..

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-11-25 07:39 | Report Abuse

Company is sillycat A
Buyers of Shares sillycat B's
Remiser or middle man is snake
Mr. K is Genius who spoted sillycat A and the snake before the the sillycat B's the money belongs
to Mr. K the Genius. See the plot now, and how it works.

Sosmart

60 posts

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-25 07:46 | Report Abuse

sostupid,

Do you know why you name

is called sostupid?

Ans: Because you are really

sostupid.

bluefun

643 posts

Posted by bluefun > 2016-11-25 07:48 | Report Abuse

For me, is very easy, if u want to buy then buy, if u want to sell them sell.

Will your decision affect capital city contribution?

Will your decision affect palm oil contribution or cause the palm oil tree being un matured in 2018?

Time will tell how much Gadang worth, a time is better than thousands word/guessing

Price is what you pay,
Patience/ value is what you get

Confident + Patience = Deserve

Btw today Gadang dividend in account, thank you Gadang BOD, employee and stakeholder for your effort, hard work n loyalty.

accumulated dividend = 4 + 5 + 7 = 16cents

Kikiki :D

Victor Tan

117 posts

Posted by Victor Tan > 2016-11-25 08:58 | Report Abuse

Gadang announcement soon =)

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 09:00 | Report Abuse

sostupid,

from you comment i can read that you are still new in investment
from your comment we can sense you do not know gadang much
what you know is kok onn sold his shares
why kok onn sold his share?
he had frankly told in the AGM that he need the money for ESOS
no doubt gadang has only one and a half year of work in his order book,
but I see it is enough time for gadang to secure new contract since 2017 is boom year for construction company

your wild guessing has misled many newbies here
please do not do anything that does not add value to yourself or helpful to others
in fact we feel you are still green and it is inadvisable to make conclusive remark

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 09:19 | Report Abuse

what Gadang need to move the price to the north ?
good next quarter result is for sure as assured by kok Onn in the agm
then what it needs to rocket the price
an announcement that Gadang is awarded a new contract
that will clear all the doubt and worry
everybody will be very happy and excited here
what is the probability of it securing new contract in the next 3 months
very high, 99.9%
so , this is a very good bet
do not miss it
you do not always have a second chance

cschua

19 posts

Posted by cschua > 2016-11-25 09:35 | Report Abuse

The current weakness of Gadang price is an opportunity. Forget about the old man's advise. His method is too simplistic and based on one bad quarter result. Construction result is bumpy every quarter. Now it hits a bump, stock price priced in the bad news. In addition, people panic due to forum comment made it worse. Be greedy when others are panic.

sell

2,456 posts

Posted by sell > 2016-11-25 09:39 | Report Abuse

Agree Kok Onn is old and need to retire. Even KYY who is his contemporary has retired why Kok Onn must carry on?

sell

2,456 posts

Posted by sell > 2016-11-25 09:40 | Report Abuse

If I were Kok Onn just sell share to spend for retirement day.

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-25 09:42 | Report Abuse

gadang wrt listing monday?

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 09:46 | Report Abuse

Gadang is a counter I studied well and followed for years

2015 it helped me to achieve 54% gain in my portfolio
2016 it helped me to achieved 36% gain in my portfolio

you may be wondering why 2016???
the reason is simple, I have achieved my target earlier this year and I had already closed my account locked in profit for 2016

next year 2017 , I hope it can help me to achieve another 38% that means i will start selling when the price touches 1.50

this is the way should invest and generate money

so , the strategy is
invest in a good company , ignore all the noises of those half pass six sifu and let it grows

I do not believe in diversification to protect the capital
I want high ROI
now , I am very comfortable because I had already achieved my Million target with zero borrowing

aidwiz

356 posts

Posted by aidwiz > 2016-11-25 09:48 | Report Abuse

well said apeng. im keeping this one. yeah quarter is bad so what.

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 09:53 | Report Abuse

coming quarter can not be bad, I dare to bet with you
this a good company to invest
slow but not disappointing
good risk

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 09:54 | Report Abuse

if you have spotted a good company, when other are fearful you must be greedy
remember, for GOOD companies only !!!!!
Gadang is one of them

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:01 | Report Abuse

Gadang order book can last for one and a half year ,
even though in the worst scenario, no new contracts
earning still sustainable with the housing construction and sale of its own properties
do not forget housing is slow but still has demand
morover housing provide better profit margin around 20-30% compared with construction just around 6-8%
plus stable and improving contribution from utility and plantation

do you you always has a second chance in your life to invest in such a good company

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:03 | Report Abuse

you still do not smell MONEY ????
then you are not deserved to win BIG !!!!!

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:03 | Report Abuse

you can't wait ?

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:04 | Report Abuse

you dare not take the risk?

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:07 | Report Abuse

see for yourself ...
do I bother the price movement everyday ?
NO !!!!
why ?
still far away from my TP
i have 1 year 1 month and 5days to wait for it
bye ..

(I am xuewen )

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:15 | Report Abuse

a winner do not play intraday trade
a winner want BIG money not Fast money
a winner do not look at the price everyday
a winner read news everyday
a winner has a kind heart and believe in karma
a winner know very well if he misleads or says that has caused other can win but did not win , then he will lose more .

are you a winner ?
do you want to be winner ?

( I am xuewen )

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:18 | Report Abuse

today you are very good
you did not flag me
otherwise all the readers will miss my wisdom of life and investment

thank you, thank you,thank you.....

apeng

374 posts

Posted by apeng > 2016-11-25 10:19 | Report Abuse

bye-bye
I am going for swimming now

(I am xuewen)

Posted by johnnybegoode > 2016-11-25 10:19 | Report Abuse

The late Simon Kueh told his girlfriend on 5/11/2016, two persons who are very good and knowledgeable in Bursa are Simon Kueh and OTB. OTB is so successful and the late Simon Kueh was not doing well. Hence the late Simon Kueh was so jealous about OTB and started to bad mouth OTB.

Before he committed suicide, the only person he wanted to ask apology in this world is OTB. Hence he asked for my apology and I accepted his apology sincerely before he committed suicide 3 hours later.

The aforesaid messages were relayed to me by his girlfriend. She is still alive to confirm these messages.

Am I a bad person ? Will Karma hits me ?
Please answer yourself.

Thank you.
Ooi

mr ooi, who is this so called gf of the late simon kueh that relayed the message to you ?

nocindycat

492 posts

Posted by nocindycat > 2016-11-25 10:21 | Report Abuse

congrates for koon yew yin followers, he just bang you upside down

Blink22

106 posts

Posted by Blink22 > 2016-11-25 10:24 | Report Abuse

bull splits and bonus makes you more money
bear splits and bonus only lose you money.

Blink22

106 posts

Posted by Blink22 > 2016-11-25 10:25 | Report Abuse

not all splits and bonus are equal.

Posted by blackwhite90 > 2016-11-25 10:43 | Report Abuse

what is warrant price?

Posted by stockistlearner > 2016-11-25 10:46 | Report Abuse

to me the only factor will move the price up for gadang is securing one significant tender. if none, then dont hope for anything.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-11-25 11:03 | Report Abuse

Sell underwear...

nocindycat

492 posts

Posted by nocindycat > 2016-11-25 11:07 | Report Abuse

KYY always brags about his winning - latitude/ vs, but never mention jtiasa/ xinquan, when a person can buy jtiasa at rm2.50 and xinquan - that explains how bad his judgement are, don ever follow him

see his FLBHD - substantial shareholder, but lose so much money to the owner, kena play out, lucky on vs/ latitude only, because ringgit depreciate, if not he can win? LOL, old man

Post a Comment
Market Buzz