SAPURA ENERGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SAPNRG (5218)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.035

Trading Volume

80 people like this.

147,340 comment(s). Last comment by TalkNumberOne 1 hour ago

TalkNumberOne

2,979 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-06-06 19:44 | Report Abuse

Dato same old man la. Didn’t you realised suddenly these new ID appear and old man ID disappear.

William Ng

893 posts

Posted by William Ng > 2023-06-06 19:44 | Report Abuse

wah, extension again.....

TalkNumberOne

2,979 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-06-06 19:44 | Report Abuse

Old man change ID cause cannot accept the fact that old man is not relevant at all despite spending all his days and hours in forum

TalkNumberOne

2,979 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-06-06 19:45 | Report Abuse

Poor old man destined to have not achieve any shit before his time comes to an end

William Ng

893 posts

Posted by William Ng > 2023-06-06 19:47 | Report Abuse

extend 9 months, mean good news, means can goreng again!!!

TalkNumberOne

2,979 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-06-06 19:49 | Report Abuse

Lol 9 months after 9 months after 9 months before you know it. It will be 7 years lo

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 19:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Elaphe

346 posts

Posted by Elaphe > 2023-06-06 20:07 | Report Abuse

Talk number 1. Why you always have a perception only old people has to be successful. You should be worried if you are young but still struggling.

DickyMe

14,751 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-06 20:09 | Report Abuse

"Posted by Elaphe > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

Talk number 1. Why you always have a perception only old people has to be successful. You should be worried if you are young but still struggling."
==========================

He is vexed with his old parent for dumping him in the toilet bowl after birth.
😁

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 20:20 | Report Abuse

Bob mana bob? shivering in a closet ke? Winding up? RO expired?
Lu mana sekolah Bob?

Ninth007

475 posts

Posted by Ninth007 > 2023-06-06 20:23 | Report Abuse

Extension
Extension
Extension
Old man group really have to work harder la
Jit Pai Hoseh Liao ...

Elaphe

346 posts

Posted by Elaphe > 2023-06-06 20:24 | Report Abuse

Parents plant Talk1 with seeds that old only can be successful. And keep blaming Ego. Ego. I tell you I know what it takes.. Start thinking strategically and working. Otherwise you will end up like i3lurker...Old and bubling in the share market. And you will see another young boy boy like you in time just like how i3lurker apearing now and then.

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 20:24 | Report Abuse

I previously mentioned multiple times that the RO would be extended. However, there were individuals, like Bob and his B40 geng, who called me st**id and accused me of being a scammer.

Now, the question arises: Who is the real scammer asking people to cutloss because of RO expired? Who is hiding?
BOBAXELROD

Ninth007

475 posts

Posted by Ninth007 > 2023-06-06 20:25 | Report Abuse

Further to our announcement on 8 March 2023, Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy”), wishes to announce that on 6 June 2023, the High Court of Malaya granted Sapura Energy and 22 of its wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively, "the Applicants") an extension period of nine (9) months for the Restraining Order dated 8 March 2023 (“RO”), i.e. from 12 June 2023 to 11 March 2024, pursuant to Section 368(2) of the Companies Act 2016.

Extension Extension Extension
Closed green yet again and again
Restructuring works
Yeahhhhh

Elaphe

346 posts

Posted by Elaphe > 2023-06-06 20:27 | Report Abuse

At least be a Snake, you will have alot of wise animal surrounding you. And you will be well protected when you grow along. Zssszssss.

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-06-06 20:28 | Report Abuse

kaching !!!
another round buy sell done

again.
thanks for your money contribution and also your "days of your life"

Make sure you speak to your mum tonite, who is crying.

God is merciful !!!
God is merciful yesterday today and tomorrow !!!
no mum to pray for you? too bad, it is what it is.

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-06-06 20:30 | Report Abuse

I am like the Sultan of Brunei,

whatever you want to donate to me, I will take it.

God rewards me instantly when you sin against me !!!

kaching !!!
another round buy sell done

again.
thanks for your money contribution and also your "days of your life"

Ninth007

475 posts

Posted by Ninth007 > 2023-06-06 20:31 | Report Abuse

Why so scare choose to cut lost?
If you still holding, still got chance ma but now since you already cut lost, then too bad lah
Just let it go and tell yourself this counter not suitable for you
Be a good loser, don’t be a sore one ok
Assume it’s lesson learnt

Ninth007

475 posts

Posted by Ninth007 > 2023-06-06 20:33 | Report Abuse

How to compare this with Serba leh?
Different lah!!!
Hahaha
Extension
Extension
Extension
Jit Pai Hoseh Liao

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-06-06 20:34 | Report Abuse

will be attending events with
David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Kristin Olson, Alternative Capital Markets Group Global Head, Goldman Sachs

but nothing beats getting FREE CASH from you fellers!!

:)

Ninth007

475 posts

Posted by Ninth007 > 2023-06-06 20:38 | Report Abuse

For all proud sharholders

We are pleased to announce the publication of Sapura Energy Berhad’s FY2023 Annual Report and the notice of our Twelfth Annual General Meeting (12th AGM).

The FY2023 Annual Report provides valuable insights into our company’s performance last year, covering key areas such as business operations, sustainability agenda, governance, and financial performance. We encourage all shareholders to view the report to gain a comprehensive understanding to how we did last year and what lies ahead.

In addition, the Annual Report includes the agenda and resolutions for the upcoming 12th AGM. To facilitate your participation, we have made the necessary references and documents available for download. The 12th AGM will be conducted fully virtually, ensuring convenient access for all shareholders.

Save the date and join us on:

Day: Wednesday, 26 July 2023
Time: 10.00 a.m.

Vrooom.....

Rowie

471 posts

Posted by Rowie > 2023-06-06 20:54 | Report Abuse

Have u guys figured out how Sapura coming out of this mess?

Ninth007

475 posts

Posted by Ninth007 > 2023-06-06 20:57 | Report Abuse

No point figuring how at this point
Hold and wait is better than cut lost
Even after cut lost there are way to be good loser than to bad mouth while pretending to be saviour of the universe loh
Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas
This counter only for the brave

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-06-06 20:58 | Report Abuse

its already approved for Sapura to rob Government of Malaysia to give Free Cash to Sapura shareholders.

btw
ps
pss
some of these generous Sapura Shareholders are actually giving their days of their life and their hard earned money as free cash to me daily... unbelievable !!!

Posted by Rowie > 16 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Have u guys figured out how Sapura coming out of this mess?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-06-06 21:22 |

Post removed.Why?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-06-06 21:25 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,269 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2023-06-06 21:37 | Report Abuse

wow extension 9 month. Now i know that government will not allow Sapura to collapse and there might be a good RP proposal by Sapura which resulted them given an extension. Good Job Sapura.

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-06-06 21:40 | Report Abuse

Another 9 months plan the debts restructuring and wedding with white knight. Cantik cantik.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-06-06 21:51 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker... You will have my respect if you attend events by Citadel or Millennium... Plucking those names from the jambu tree is the best you can do

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 22:27 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMe

14,751 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-06 22:27 | Report Abuse

Sapura is not coming out of this mess, but the sharks are. That is why it is extended.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 22:29 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 22:32 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 22:34 |

Post removed.Why?

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 22:47 | Report Abuse

The recent extension granted to Sapura Energy for the Restraining Order is considered a positive development for the company. The extension, which spans nine months from 12 June 2023 to 11 March 2024, provides Sapura Energy and its subsidiaries with additional time to address their financial constraints and work towards a comprehensive debt restructuring plan. This extension allows the company to continue its operations without the disruption of legal proceedings, ensuring stability and continuity.

By granting the extension, the High Court of Malaya recognizes the importance of allowing Sapura Energy to pursue its restructuring efforts and find sustainable solutions for its financial challenges. The additional time enables the company to engage in negotiations with creditors, explore debt restructuring options, and implement strategic measures to improve its financial position.

This extension signifies the court's confidence in Sapura Energy's ability to navigate through its current financial situation and emerge stronger. It provides the company with a supportive environment to execute its plans and pave the way for a more sustainable future. The positive outcome of the extension is expected to bring greater stability, increase investor confidence, and allow Sapura Energy to focus on its core business activities while addressing its financial obligations.

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 22:53 | Report Abuse

As previously stated, I have consistently mentioned that Sapura Energy would receive an extension. Despite doubts and accusations from individuals (Bob & Huang) in this forum, the official announcement confirms that Sapura Energy has indeed obtained an extension. This serves as validation of my earlier statements.

With the extension now granted, it is important to note that the process has reached a significant milestone. Now I'm telling you, the extension period "primarily serves to facilitate necessary paperwork and administrative procedures only. THE CORE DECISION REGARDING THE EXTENSION HAS BEEN FINALIZED.

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 22:57 | Report Abuse

Those individuals who were vocal about the Restraining Order (RO) expiring and the possibility of winding up Sapura Energy have suddenly become SILENT (Shivering in a closet).

They persistently urged shareholders to cut their losses, adopting a similar approach themselves. In contrast, there were shareholders like myself who spoke up and encouraged others to hold onto their shares, advising against selling at a low price.

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-06-06 23:00 |

Post removed.Why?

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 23:00 | Report Abuse

In 2023, Sapura Energy has made significant developments that shape its future prospects and strengthen its position in the energy industry. Here is a recap of the latest developments:

1. The recent extension granted to Sapura Energy for the Restraining Order is considered a positive development for the company. The extension, which spans nine months from 12 June 2023 to 11 March 2024, provides Sapura Energy and its subsidiaries with additional time to address their financial constraints and work towards a comprehensive debt restructuring plan. This extension allows the company to continue its operations without the disruption of legal proceedings, ensuring stability and continuity.

2. Oil Discovery in Mexico: Sapura Energy, through its joint venture SapuraOMW, announced a substantial oil discovery in Mexico. The estimated reserves of 200 to 300 million barrels of oil , with an estimated value in the billions of Malaysian Ringgit, contributing to the company's potential growth.

3. Progress in Debt Restructuring: Sapura Energy has made progress in its debt restructuring efforts, with negotiations with creditors nearing completion. This crucial step improves the company's financial stability and paves the way for long-term success.

4. Appointment of Experienced Directors: Wan Mashitah Wan Abdullah Sani and Datuk Nur Iskandar A Samad joined Sapura Energy as independent non-executive directors. Their industry expertise and leadership experience enhance the company's strategic execution and future growth.

5. Capital Injection from a White Knight Investor: Sapura Energy secured a substantial capital injection of RM1.8 billion from a white knight investor. This financial support reinforces the company's ability to navigate its debt restructuring and strengthen its operations.

6. Potential Merger Discussions: Speculation arose regarding a possible merger between Sapura Energy and Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Bhd (MHB), a unit of Petronas. The discussions, involving major shareholders PNB and Petronas, are at an early stage.

To all Sapura Energy shareholders,

We understand that the current price of the stock is at an all-time low, which may be disheartening. However, we urge you to hold onto your shares and resist the temptation to sell at such low levels. Selling cheap to stock scammers will only lead to further losses.

Instead, consider this as an opportunity to accumulate more shares at these attractive prices. Efforts are underway to put Sapura Energy back on track, and there is hope for the company's recovery. By holding onto your shares, you can potentially benefit from any future improvements in the company's performance.

Remember, investing in stocks requires patience and a long-term perspective. Selling at a low point may result in regret later on when the stock price recovers. Stay optimistic and have faith in Sapura Energy's potential for growth.

Together, we can weather this storm and work towards a brighter future for Sapura Energy.

Hold your shares, believe in the company, and let us navigate through these challenging times with determination.

Sincerely,
Sapura Energy Shareholder, DatoT20

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 23:04 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 23:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Elaphe

346 posts

Posted by Elaphe > 2023-06-06 23:13 | Report Abuse

We are so blessed 🌸 to have Sifu Dato protecting this Battleship. We have also Sifu Mabel, and Sifu Ular. Wow so many sifu. No wonder today Sapura green colour.

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-06-06 23:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-06-06 23:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-06-06 23:30 | Report Abuse

Ular buntutt boleh cakap.

Elaphe

346 posts

Posted by Elaphe > 2023-06-06 23:31 | Report Abuse

Nama sebenar saya. Elaphesp. Saya dari keturunan species Tikus - Ular Kepala Dua . Saya baru belajar bab pelaburan saham ini, minta guru guru sekalian banyak tunjuk ajar.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 23:36 |

Post removed.Why?

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-06-06 23:42 | Report Abuse

Lets talk about what to expect NEXT....

RO extension provides the company with a valuable window of opportunity to execute its strategies and negotiate with creditors, paving the way for a more sustainable and stable financial future.

During this period, Sapura Energy is expected to focus on several KEY STEPS and make notable progress:

1. Communicating Progress to Stakeholders: Transparency and effective communication will be crucial for Sapura Energy during this period. The company will likely provide regular updates to shareholders, creditors, and the market on the progress of its debt restructuring efforts. Transparent communication helps build trust and ensures stakeholders are informed about the steps being taken to address the debt challenges.

2. Negotiating with Creditors: With the RO extension in place, Sapura Energy will have more time to engage in productive negotiations with its creditors. The company will work towards reaching mutually beneficial agreements, including modifications to repayment terms, interest rates, and maturity dates. Successful negotiations can lead to a more manageable debt structure that aligns with the company's cash flow.

3. Implementing Debt Restructuring Plan: This involves executing strategies such as debt consolidation, asset sales, equity infusion, and business restructuring to optimize its financial position. By streamlining operations, divesting non-core assets, and attracting new capital, the company aims to reduce its debt burden and improve overall financial stability.

4. Strengthening Financial Position: Over the next 6 months, Sapura Energy will focus on enhancing its financial position through various measures. This may include cost-cutting initiatives, improving operational efficiency, and maximizing revenue generation from core business segments. By bolstering its financial performance, the company aims to increase its ability to meet debt obligations and regain market confidence.

5. Seeking Support from White Knights

6. Monitoring Industry Trends: Sapura Energy will closely monitor industry trends and market conditions during this period. By staying abreast of developments in the oil and gas sector, the company can proactively adjust its strategies to align with market dynamics. Adapting to industry changes will be essential for Sapura Energy to maintain competitiveness and seize growth opportunities.

Overall, Sapura Energy's robust debt restructuring efforts, coupled with the granted extension, provide an encouraging outlook for the company's future. By actively addressing its debt challenges, Sapura Energy is taking significant strides towards achieving financial sustainability and creating value for its stakeholders

Investors who recognize the company's commitment to debt restructuring and its potential for long-term financial stability may find Sapura Energy an attractive investment opportunity. However, it is crucial for investors to conduct their own thorough analysis, consider the inherent risks, and consult with financial advisors to make informed investment decisions.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2023-06-06 23:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment