TITIJAYA LAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TITIJYA (5239)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.79%)

Day's Change

0.275 - 0.28

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,679 comment(s). Last comment by Icon 888 2023-09-20 11:09

Posted by limitup1188 > 2020-12-16 18:07 | Report Abuse

I have some already and now want to buy more to average down my costs.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-16 20:33 | Report Abuse

Maridien2 - my salute to you where you have spot on by asking the right question.

If someone has standby 50-100M and waiting at 0.4 for weeks why can’t just check in 0.405/0.410 if they see so much potential, something big soon, much opportunity that they keep on spreading non stop... what is the 0.005/0.01 compare to the return if they believe so? Common sense.....

It’s.really an insult to our intelligence to believe such people for their comments.

My sincere respect to ‘friendship’ for him to mentioned being silence and stop spreading any further comments after months until announcement it’s made. Hope he will keep his words....Thanks You Bro

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-17 08:53 | Report Abuse

Common sense tell us that if operator help us to press down prices then why do we need to chase high? We do hold some shares and will continue to buy more in stages.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-17 08:56 | Report Abuse

Common sense also tell us that TitijayaReal is a fake Titijaya shareholder and probably link to operator, one way or another

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-17 10:05 | Report Abuse

Yah yah yah... I am a fake account , send by operator, spreading fear, pour cold water... do you have anything fresh to accuse me?

How about yourself. Ur account it’s only created recently during the agm to spread fake news for the vaccine plan and the price spike up to 0.47 to trap newbies and immediately price fall back to 0.41

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-17 10:14 | Report Abuse

The reason I am still here it’s because TT it’s fundamentally strong as a property company...

Please don’t spread fake news on vaccine anymore. Everyone’s in here witness for the pass few months nothing happened on glove or medical product happened despite agreement with rubberex and Sino. This is call common sense

Even friendship mentioned he will stop comment until real announcement made. So u please do the same and stay silent on vaccine which it’s no facts at all.

Snowthief

211 posts

Posted by Snowthief > 2020-12-17 20:09 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA.. That's why i3 is the most interesting forum in Malaysia ever. Greatest penthouse forum.
Also, Titijaya the best!

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-20 15:43 | Report Abuse

So what dude? We will believe when the share price moves up.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-20 16:36 | Report Abuse

Nobody force anyone to believe anything. No believe can sell tomorrow morning and buy other counters.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-20 22:13 | Report Abuse

https://www.mohap.gov.ae/en/MediaCenter/News/Pages/2699.aspx

MOHAP in collaboration with Department of Health Abu Dhabi (DOH) have reviewed Sinopharm CNBG’s interim analysis of the phase III trials, which shows Beijing Institute of Biological Product’s inactivated vaccine to have 86% efficacy against COVID-19 infection. The analysis also shows the vaccine to have 99% seroconversion rate of neutralizing antibody and 100% effectiveness in preventing moderate and severe cases of the disease. Furthermore, the analysis shows no serious safety concerns.

Snowthief

211 posts

Posted by Snowthief > 2020-12-21 10:38 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing. That's good news for all Welfares. At least Sinopharm is much cheaper than US vaccines.

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-22 11:29 | Report Abuse

NO VASSINE, only facemask, glove, and sanitiser

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-22 11:44 | Report Abuse

Sinopharm vaccines are not included in government free vaccine

It’s clear indication that Titijaya will bring in the vaccine under private partnership agreement with Sinopharm

People will need to pay for Sinopharm vaccines which are deemed to be the best available in the market now

Most people won’t queue for the free vaccines as the waiting time will be very long and they will rather pay to get Sinopharm vaccines

Titijaya current share price yet to reflect that potential at all.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-22 11:52 | Report Abuse

TITI is rock steady, price never go up but won't go down either.

Posted by oldchinaman > 2020-12-22 15:42 | Report Abuse

EGM most likely will be held before chinese new year

Posted by oldchinaman > 2020-12-22 15:52 | Report Abuse

"ITCHYLEG NO VASSINE, only facemask, glove, and sanitiser"

Then TP will be 70c without VASSINE

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-22 16:19 | Report Abuse

There may be some truth to what Friendship said although it is purely speculation (for now).

How else can you explain TITI price remain the same for so long? Take a look at Kanger, its price dropped to new low every week although they made so many announcements.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-22 16:58 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Khairy Jamaluddin has invited DAP stalwart, Lim Kit Siang to join his press conference after the latter claimed Malaysia was paying 20 times more than Belgium for Pfizer's vaccines.

The Science, Technology and Innovation Minister in a series of tweets said he would hold a press conference tomorrow to explain the vaccine procurement issue.

"PM @MuhyiddinYassin has just announced our updated portfolio of Covid-19 vaccines. After signing deals with COVAX, Pfizer & Astra Zeneca and finalising agreements with Sinovac, CanSino & Gamaleya, we will have vaccines for almost 83% of our population at RM 2.05bn.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 18:59 | Report Abuse

‘After signing deals with COVAX, Pfizer & Astra Zeneca and finalising agreements with Sinovac, CanSino & Gamaleya, we will have vaccines for almost 83% of our population at RM 2.05bn.’

Sinopharm not on the list right?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 19:02 | Report Abuse

Guys please don’t relate TT with Vaccine anymore. There it’s no truth or any connection at all.... back to reality please.

TT it’s a property developer!

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 19:03 | Report Abuse

Even sinopharm vaccine approved and available in here it has NOTHING ( I mean NOTHING) to do with TT.

Please wake up

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 19:10 | Report Abuse

Friendship now your cerita dongeng it’s for private’s partnership. Enough lah. You are even more creative than TT itself

Remember you promised earlier silent and stop to spread fake news until announcement it’s made

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 19:47 | Report Abuse

Friendship please think more wisely. As mentioned on national news all national vaccine order to be fulfilled FIRST before any private supply.

This it’s a fact so and not imagination. Ministry will not allow any approval on this. Vaccine company will supply to the nation order first before any private orders. Even the vaccine company has not enough capacity to supply for national order.

Each and every time you comment you are really insulting even deeper the reader’s intelligence

I won’t be surprise your ext fairy tale story mentioning Sino supply to TT as first distributor above all other country and company in the world and you would be the first person to receive the vaccine. Start to groom yourself now as this will happen on your dream tonight.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 20:36 | Report Abuse

Some politician voice out today SG has gotten their vaccine and start giving out early next month while MY start to seal deal today.

Do you think it would a national Joke that TT provide vaccine faster than the country?

Do you think the ministry will approve this?

Even more laughter when a property company able to provide vaccine faster than the country order... this it’s the joke of the lifetime by our ‘FRIENDSHIP’

Titijaya Medical please comment and defend this with more lies please

Posted by pendekarbujang > 2020-12-22 20:41 | Report Abuse

Cut it short that CFO was not telling the truth during meeting.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-22 20:41 | Report Abuse

To the so called TitijayaReal who are actually fake Titijaya shareholder who are sent by the someone or operator to confuse people here.

I did say that I’ll comment when there are announcement and today got announcement. That’s why I wish to highlight several key observations.

Although today’s government vaccine announcement didn’t include Sinopharm, I’m not surprised at all as it has been within expectations that Sinopharm will be sold to Malaysians on ‘self-pay’ basis and Malaysia government is offering tax rebate of up to RM1,000 for self-pay vaccines.

And also, you are totally bullshit by saying government won’t approve vaccines private orders. What a joke and this just show you are so desperate to lie! We all know that the queue for free vaccines will take many months and could easily over one year to be filled and Malaysians have the right to pay for Sinopharm vaccines as soon as possible in private hospitals or private clinics. Malaysia government will welcome citizens to pay for their own vaccines! The faster the population get vaccinated the better it will be.

Sinopharm’s name is not included in government listing despite UAE and Bahrain approval is giving us a clear indication that local company (for instance Titijaya) will be bringing the vaccines into Malaysia. Sinopharm vaccines should be approved by China government pretty soon as reported by the media.

Anyway, after seeing announcement from Government, we are so close to the Titijaya announcement! That’s why you can see the someone getting desperate to press down prices. Don’t worry, they press we collect.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 20:59 | Report Abuse

Boring Boring words from friendship. Everytime based on any sort of announcement you will twist and turn to your own version and relate it to TT with different type of version . I think you better go interview for job vacancy at TT for their Chief Creative Officer cause you are not creative than them. Even they didn’t even know anything related to this than you. They must learn from you. It’s a joke

Standard Tag line again
- fake account spreads news
- press price we collect
- soon, coming

How many months you been saying this day after day ...NOTHING HAS EVER COME TRUE OR MOVE

I really truly respect you still have the thick face to further comment

Posted by limitup1188 > 2020-12-22 21:05 | Report Abuse

I think Sinopharm name not included in government announcement mean what Friendship previously said that Titijaya will partner Sinopharm could be real.

If not why government don’t include Sinopharm vaccine today?

People will sure make noise if government pay for the vaccines brought in by a property developer.

But if property developer like Titijaya partner with Sinopharm on selfpay basis, opposition can’t make noise anymore.

Good news for Titijaya. Thanks Friendhip. I’m going to buy more tomorrow.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 21:12 | Report Abuse

Check out Limitup1818 past comments. All related to TT and few on kanger condemn them. Same like titijaya medical account and all this are belong to the same group of people and same person. One support each other to Cheat newbies

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 21:13 | Report Abuse

Me too it’s a fake account which it’s mainly created to challenge all this fake news about TT

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 21:15 | Report Abuse

Every time you guys spread fake news I would come to defend and make every reader aware of it. My objective it’s not buy or sell call but purely against all This fake news to trap newbies

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-22 21:24 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal, there is no fake news for you to defend. Don’t pretend to be a saint while you are a devil.

The whole purpose of you coming here is to spread fears so you can buy cheap. This remind me of scenery. I think you are scenery who has no credibility at all.

Limitup1188 has the points clearly stated.

The CFO didn’t lie also. He clearly hinted vaccines deal is ongoing during the AGM.

I bet TitijayaReal will disappear when Titijaya announcement come.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2020-12-22 21:40 | Report Abuse

You all are lucky ttjy dont have sinopharm vaccines, otherwise, it will drop like Kanger. stop spreading this fake news like conman calvin, friendship.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 22:14 | Report Abuse

I am whatever you would like to label me. Evil, fake account, from operator and what so ever

Where it’s your credibility? How many months you been spreading vaccine plan. When it’s your soon coming? Reader are smart enough to check your previous long list of comments for the past months to access who it’s the conman

Titijaya it’s a reputable property company And please don’t be tarnish it with fake vaccine plan. Else once there it’s no vaccine Plan out the price will drop instantly. So please don’t spread fake new stuff anymore

Do you still think there are fools going to believe you after months saying the same lies over and over again

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 22:16 | Report Abuse

I will be here for every new fake news you post.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 22:17 | Report Abuse

This will stop the operator from engaging and paying you to con people here

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-22 22:34 | Report Abuse

There is no fake news and I’m not linked to the operator.

Why you worry people buy Titijaya at this level if you think Titijaya is a good company like what you just mentioned above?

Everyone heard what the CFO said and he didn’t deny the vaccines news. He just said wait for the updates. This is a fact.

About the delay, it’s also within expectations as Sinopharm vaccines need time to obtain approval. So, don’t link the waiting as fake news or lie. It’s about patient.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-22 22:38 | Report Abuse

Scenery, don’t ever link a fake vaccine counter like Kanger to Titijaya. Kanger’s boss keep selling shares and Titijaya’s boss keep buying shares from market. Please go and look at the announcements in 2020 and count how much shares Tan Sri Lsp and his family members have bought back shares. Too many millions!

Anyhow, we will know who is the real vaccine counter shortly.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 23:04 | Report Abuse

Friendship can you list out the shares they bought in 2020? In particular for the month of May on the volume they dispose vs Jun/Jul they buy back .

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 23:07 | Report Abuse

As I said my worry it’s the moment sinopharm annouce no vaccine for TT then the price will crash to 0.30 cents range as before covid and year 2019. It’s stable now at 0.40 range so please spread fake news

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-22 23:12 | Report Abuse

My sources said EGM will talk about diversification of business on facemasks, gloves ,sanitisers and ppe only. No VASSINE is mentioned.

I hope i have WRONG INFOS

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-22 23:15 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal you are really funny

Market has never priced in vaccines for Titijaya at 0.40 level. At 0.40 level it’s just partly reflecting its business diversification potential and also on the rebound in property market.

When vaccines announcement come, Titijaya is expected to limit up for many sessions and Tan Sri LSP will be the new billionaire in town.

Regarding the share acquisition, you can always refer back to the bursa announcements. It’s public information. As far as I can see, Tan Sri Lsp and his kids only buy shares and never sold.

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-22 23:22 | Report Abuse

No Date of change
No of securities
Type of Transaction Nature of Interest
1 12 May 2020
Disposed Indirect Interest
Name of registered holder Titijaya Group Sdn. Bhd.

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-22 23:23 | Report Abuse

Who said never sold

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-22 23:27 | Report Abuse

Name TAN SRI DATO' LIM SOON PENG
Nationality/Country of incorporation Malaysia
Descriptions (Class) Ordinary Shares
Details of changes
No Date of change
No of securities
Type of Transaction Nature of Interest
1 12 May 2020
Disposed Indirect Interest

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 23:27 | Report Abuse

Yes .... my mistake May 2020 share dispose was for Tokyu Asia agreement.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-22 23:29 | Report Abuse

In my opinion, government need to appoint private company to distribute vaccine because there are more than 1.5 million foreign workers not covered by government's plan. Only 1 notable big name vaccine missing in the list announced by PM today which is Sinopharm.

Sinopharm have done phase 3 efficacy trial in so many countries so I don't believe government would purposely bypass a tried and tested vaccine like Sinopharm (although not officially approved by China yet). Why government only selected Sinovac, CanSino, Gamaleya and did not select Sinopharm is a big question mark.

The main question now is which company Sinopharm will partner to distribute their vaccine here. It could be Titijaya or it could be another company, only the main players know. I'm putting a big bet that it will be Titijaya and hopefully I am right. in case that I'm wrong then I will lose big and move on because blaming won't help me recover my money. So make your choice wisely.

Posted by oldchinaman > 2020-12-22 23:30 | Report Abuse

NO VASSINE, but got facemasks,gloves, sanitisers and ppe are good enough

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-22 23:31 | Report Abuse

Friendship I hope you stop spreading vaccine for TT. You are creating more damage than good.

Just let them make the announcement when time come. You have been doing this for the last few months.... and nothing happened with your soon.... coming.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz