TITIJAYA LAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TITIJYA (5239)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (6.67%)

Day's Change

0.30 - 0.32

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,677 comment(s). Last comment by Icon 888 1 week ago

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 07:51 | Report Abuse

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3005884

No such share issuance approval at prior AGM

You can always refer to Bursa announcements

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 07:56 | Report Abuse

Vaccines are coming soon no doubt. But there could be several stages of arrangement. Buildings need time to be built also. So initially may be just distribution like other vaccine companies like Solutions, Yongtai, etc and following stages involving hub construction. These could be their ultimate plans. Just my expectations.

Details of partnership need to wait for announcements.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 08:36 | Report Abuse

Friendship thanks for your response. I am not challenging you but let’s share opinion constructively

Even you mentioned building need time to build. If it’s just like a normal vaccine distributor like others then it’s even more worrying. Cause MY announce they will directly deal with major vaccine company to secure the delivery and after it’s fulfill then it will go to the private sector distribution. Someone vaccine it’s just a once off thing ( maybe 2 injection each) and it’s share by so many distributor. how can this be a big thing?

If you mentioned things like Ppe, mask and glove it’s a recurrent use then it might a big thing. But they have sign agreement since March/April with SIno and Rubberex and till now did it show any income or positive results?

Even company like mashing announce to do glove they need to plan 6-9 months in advance to find and built factory and all planning before selling their first pair of glove.

vaccine hub that going to be much long way and by then everyone here has completed the vaccine injection right?

So I am really confused. My apology

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 08:48 | Report Abuse

Titijaya Real, another new ID created haha

The more new ID and more attacks again signalling desperation of squeezing price for more collection.

This is same operator pattern

You have a lot of questions. My advice is just be patient and wait.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 08:52 | Report Abuse

Friendship, please don’t always blame people that ask valid question as a operator.

Others people has the same thinkingnon you as well cause you have been sharing so much information in the last 6 months but the results and outcome it’s not there. Many people has been trap at high price because of this.

Yes we need to be patient but your assumption of soon, something big has been long due.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 08:58 | Report Abuse

Recently after following you and Titijaya Medical on CFO updates I have average down and bought a lot around 0.46/0.47 and almost immediately it’s back to 0.41 now.

Earlier my entry price it’s 0.5-0.6. So my average price now still above 0.55. It’s common to be worry right cause I am a strong supporter of TT as well.

I have no one to be blame except myself. I am just seeking more clarification on what seem to be doubt now

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 08:59 | Report Abuse

It’s not long overdue. Vaccines didn’t get approval months ago that’s why no announcement and no updates from Titijaya

But now with vaccines about to obtain approval, we should see more clarity soon

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 09:00 | Report Abuse

I am still hoping for your so call big and ultimate plan to realize but does it seems fading after months of inactive and more and more similar vaccine player coming up with real agreement signed. Even MY they have directly secure the deal directly on their own.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 10:10 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal, you keep saying Malaysia going direct haha

This show that you are clueless.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 10:27 | Report Abuse

Sorry Friendship maybe I am clueless

But did recently they announce this ?

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/malaysia-has-signed-initial-agreement-pfizer-procure-128-million-doses-covid19-vaccine

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 10:28 | Report Abuse

If MY can work directly with US vaccine can they also work with CN vaccine company directly? Does it need to go thru a middle company which it’s not a healthcare or vaccine company?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 10:31 | Report Abuse

Do you get the point despite US vaccine it’s not approve yet but agreement and announcement has been made. But our TT it’s still waiting and waiting for your so called mega plan. I am really clueless to be honest. Yes you are right the whole world it’s clueless except you

Posted by roshafiq > 2020-12-07 10:41 | Report Abuse

Buy now before late

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 10:43 | Report Abuse

I am not against you seriously and honestly as both of us and mostly everyone on this forum it’s TT investor.

But it seems many company out there and even the country has agreement signed and schedule planned pending for the vaccine which it’s now in stage 3 trial and pending approval. Is this facts or am I confused?

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 10:46 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal, how can you know the Pfizer vaccine deals don’t involve local company? Haha

The deals details are secret

It probably not involving listed company and that’s why no need to announce to bursa

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 10:50 | Report Abuse

There it’s always a clause can be defined on the agreement mentioning pending for safety and approval of vaccine right?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 10:59 | Report Abuse

Yes Friendship I don’t know if Pfizer deal involved any local company. You are right.

But TT it’s a listed company right? Do you think MP and whole country will question why award a vaccine deal to a non healthcare/ vaccine company if it does happened.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 10:59 | Report Abuse

Yes all vaccines are subject to authorities approval and from international news flow, we know Sinopharm shall get it in couple of weeks time, as reported by Chinese media.

As you can see, Tan Sri is careful. He doesn’t want his company to be used in goreng operation. Only once vaccines are approved, relevant updates will be provided, as mentioned by the CFO. So expect no updates as long as Sinopharm hasn’t obtain its approval.

So, if you believe in Titijaya, then just buy at this level and then just wait. If you don’t believe, just move on and ride on other goreng stocks, which are far more risky.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 11:01 | Report Abuse

But Pfizer deal are signed without any vaccine approval right? Any idea why TT need to wait ?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 11:13 | Report Abuse

Friendship thanks for your hope and you seems to think and being a better planner ahead of TT itself

Let’s hope for the best and maybe one fine day we have to thanks you for all the positive sharing. But as of now things seems to be much doubt

Patience for so many months and been average down countless times just make us more worry.

Thanks Friendship

eatsmall

1,543 posts

Posted by eatsmall > 2020-12-07 11:55 | Report Abuse

Titijaya akan tit titi tit macam YongTai Fooooyoooo..

Posted by stockwinner > 2020-12-07 12:07 | Report Abuse

Bintaai 10 - 0 TiTiyaya

Titi OUT.

Posted by oldchinaman > 2020-12-07 12:07 | Report Abuse

Very disappointed
total titipa 34.304m units @ 5.85c

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 12:21 | Report Abuse

Another local company appointed as sole distributor before vaccine approval.

Does we think by the time TT being so careful and make the announcement much later it will make a boom or just a normal news pass by?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 12:40 | Report Abuse

We have to come to a point forget about TT on vaccine grand story anymore

Let’s focus TT on property development updates . They have been making profit and consistent in this area. No doubt.

Possible on medical supply also cause they have signed the REAL agreement earlier.

It’s not all the lies that bother us so much but the insult to our intelligence that I find it offensive.... after all this real news came out few of you still goreng with your imagination.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 13:07 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal, even myeg can have vaccine deal so why not Titijaya, where they have existing partnership with Sinopharm since Apr. Government welcomes private sector involvement so any capable companies are allowed to invest and bring in vaccines.

Yes, you can term it imagination before any vaccines related announcements.

You can continue to go against it but time will prove you are so wrong. Just wait for the announcement.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-07 13:22 | Report Abuse

You are so damn right, looking at the share price every week really makes my blood boil. We have to accept the reality sooner or later. Reality checkmate us. I hope those who got burned will recover soon. Stop putting any hopes because you will be emotionally drained.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 13:26 | Report Abuse

Friendship. Yes you are right TT can have vaccine. But the key point here it’s there are so many company openly announce with real agreement NOW and we has been waiting for month on your so call grand plan on VACCINE.

If it announce much later does it worth a news and make a big different when there are tons of company doing the same things. Do you get me !

We have full trust and faith with you for at least 4-5 months and you keep on saying patience, big, soon and coming....

But it’s not TT coming but more other company making announcement.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 13:29 | Report Abuse

Please use your head and common sense to think when there are 10-20 company on the market has announce their own vaccine plan then TT announce the same thing. Is it something big ?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 13:31 | Report Abuse

I also hope I am wrong ...... but timing makes a big different.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 13:31 | Report Abuse

You so called the term ‘Soon’ has been used for many months and so many times

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 13:33 | Report Abuse

I am not against you in fact I have go along your fairy tale story for many months.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 13:40 | Report Abuse

Maridien2. Yes we have to accept the reality and blame no one but ourself.

But we just can’t stand this people still with so thick face spreading lies and imagination on their own fantasy land to scam more victims here. Numbers and time don’t lie....

Anyhow these people has successfully scam so many people and the operator will rewards them accordingly

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 13:47 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal I did ask you to sell right? If you can’t wait any longer. Move on.

So just sell to those who are waiting and move on. So many people are waiting for you to sell. So please do so.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 13:48 | Report Abuse

There are reasons why Titijaya still waiting. Just like Malaysia hasn’t announced anything related to Sinopharm vaccines too. But it’ll come eventually.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 14:09 | Report Abuse

Friendship you keep on mentioning lots of people including yourself waiting at low price. It’s only one sided talk and been months months I mean

Vaccine it’s not limited to Sino and they are quite a numbers of them . Even within sino there are lots of subsi and they have signed with kanger.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/no-objection-kanger-purchase-covid19-vaccine

Openly announce with ministry support right?

But our TT still remain elegantly silent.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 14:21 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal I think I have spent enough time to explain to you and if you choose to be in denial mode then it’s totally your right.

Hope you sell and move on.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 14:32 | Report Abuse

Who it’s in denial stage... please ask yourself.

We have invested almost 100k units on the mother share and it’s not an easy call to just sell it.

That’s the reason came to a stage we created an account to ask you further on the facts

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 14:57 | Report Abuse

Ok if can’t sell then just hold on.

Just be more patient then.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 15:08 | Report Abuse

Friendship. We have investing so deep into here and there it’s no point to create any fear as it would drag us down as well

We just want to know more on the things you share earlier. We have been really very very patient monitoring and listening for the past 4-5 months

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 15:10 | Report Abuse

But the soon has any time estimation? Cause as day pass many company are announcing their plan

The soon, big and upcoming has been drag few month

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-07 15:17 | Report Abuse

You ask Friendship also no use, he is not Tan Sri Lim. Friendship is just playing guessing game just like the rest of us. Even IOI Property is limiting up with Sinopharm vaccine rumor. Why Tan Sri Lim does not want his company share go up is beyond me. He can goreng up first with rumor then goreng up again after confirm the deal la.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 15:24 | Report Abuse

Yah... you are right. It’s fading away. Thanks Bro

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-07 15:45 | Report Abuse

IOI Property limit up, sinopharm vaccine deal may be true. Nothing left for Titi, not even bones.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-07 15:49 | Report Abuse

Tan Sri Lim could forever be remembered as a conman, sad but true.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 15:56 | Report Abuse

Maridien, I believe you did notice the letter for ioi property is a conman job

They can’t even get the signature for Khairy right haha

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-07 16:10 | Report Abuse

Then maybe TitijayaReal should make fake letter so TITI can limit up also haha.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 17:01 | Report Abuse

Ethically not right to spread or create fake letters.

I have not seen it myself do you mind to share it?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz