TITIJAYA LAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TITIJYA (5239)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (6.67%)

Day's Change

0.30 - 0.32

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,677 comment(s). Last comment by Icon 888 1 week ago

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-02 23:56 | Report Abuse

Lack of interests is because stupid management still don't want to make announcement. So I blame the management.

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2020-12-03 08:01 | Report Abuse

Ioi property had been appointed by sinopharm in the agreement between China and Malaysia Vaccines development.

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2020-12-03 08:01 | Report Abuse

May be that’s why the share price dropped

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-03 08:55 | Report Abuse

Tank0210 that ioi property is fake news haha

No bursa announcement no news link only someone purposely share the fake letter since last week

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-03 09:04 | Report Abuse

Khairy signature not matching and no title
no footer at the second page and conclusion is someone job to goreng ioi property

Ynwa19

165 posts

Posted by Ynwa19 > 2020-12-03 11:10 | Report Abuse

Coming

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-03 12:31 | Report Abuse

Oh my. half day show, no more 1 day show

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-03 13:40 | Report Abuse

Someone tries to hold the price from surging

I wonder how much longer they can hold it

Imagine more and more people realise Titijaya ultimate plan

With so little free float shares in the market, this could be a RM10 ringgit stocks once the ultimate plans are revealed

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2020-12-03 15:10 | Report Abuse

Hopefully the real gem we holding is TITI not others, volume had comes, stay tuned.

BestOne

320 posts

Posted by BestOne > 2020-12-03 16:05 | Report Abuse

Ini kali lah.... fly TTJY..

BestOne

320 posts

Posted by BestOne > 2020-12-03 16:06 | Report Abuse

Why Titijaya PA is so little being touched? Good price to hold on... go go go

Posted by limitup1188 > 2020-12-03 18:09 | Report Abuse

Limit up coming!

DLLM99_kyy

920 posts

Posted by DLLM99_kyy > 2020-12-03 18:38 | Report Abuse

Their Uncle Lim Soon Peng shame to announce they did not doing agreement with Sinopharm..
The uncle has blocked me last month.. I keeps query him why no news and he silence away..

Damn

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2020-12-04 18:50 | Report Abuse

Once Malaysia had approved to use sinopharm vaccine, TT only can have progress.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-05 11:33 | Report Abuse

China set to roll out its COVID-19 vaccination

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/China-set-to-roll-out-its-COVID-19-vaccination

On Friday (Dec. 4), Wang Junzhi, the deputy head of China’s task force on vaccine development, said at a briefing that China has 600 million doses ready to administer this year, and promised a “major announcement in the coming one to two weeks.” Wang’s remark came days after Sun Chunlan, China’s vice premier, gave instructions for Chinese drug makers to be prepared to mass-produce the shots during her visit to a major vaccine maker in Beijing.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-05 11:34 | Report Abuse

Once Sinopharm obtains its approval from Chinese government, then application will be submitted to Malaysia NPRA for local approvals and relevant announcements will be made by Titijaya.

This could happen over the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-05 18:37 | Report Abuse

Don't put too much hope. I have been disappointed week after week.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 19:39 | Report Abuse

Very fortunate of you if weeks. I have been months..........

Day in Day out this people keep of telling fairy tale without facts. Many other vaccine related company has increase tremendously and this counter still dropping.

All these story teller are from the operator spreading hope that never ever will come. NEVER! Don't agree with me? Please check back what you have posted months ago and reflect of yourself. I have been following you all this while and realise being trapped with almost 30% of my profile in this useless counter with high price.

My apology if I offended anyone but please reflect of yourself and don't further spread fake hopes and trap anymore people. Stay out of this

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 19:50 | Report Abuse

Keep on saying vaccine not approve and that's why can't sign agreement...

Please wake up and check the facts there are many other company has SIGNED agreement even without having the vaccine approval and these company prices has been increased. Even some country has signed agreement with well known vaccine company even without approval and pending stage 3 results...

This its facts with news publication... Not like you guys always talk base on your story which mean to trap people here.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 20:10 | Report Abuse

Wow

MYKLSE2020 is brand new ID. Only created today and only 2 messages so far, both also on Titijaya.

Yes please spread more fears so that those who can’t wait will sell to ‘those who are waiting at low’. Once those people collect enough then operation will commence.

I believe most experienced traders will know the purpose of announcing vaccines deals before any approval is purely for syndicate goreng purposes. Don’t believe? We all will know soon. The more aggressive the operators are pushing price shows they are desperate exiting already.

Whereas for Titijaya, it’ll be a much safer bet for not only for potential vaccine deals as hinted by the CFO, but also property market rebound and healthcare business diversification.

I would suggest to those Titijaya shareholders to hold on as in several more weeks time, we will be better informed on their ultimate plans via announcements.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 20:33 | Report Abuse

Please lah enough it's enough

How long more they need to collect? Been months....... Please wake up and face reality

I may agree with you on the small possibility on property rebound but it will not happened in the next few years. Even most of the people facing hard time for their monthly repayment now.

I am not against you as I am a share holder too and trapped with high price. No one to blame but my MYSELF For being naive and stupid. Learned my lesson. If ( in my dream) the price increase I would be one of the happy man too.....

Common sense why do they want to partner with a property developer with no experience rather than any existing or establish healthcare/vaccine company here? Perhaps Friendship you can enlighten us HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS?

Despite I just registered as a new user I don't spread any new for buy/sell call but just want to share my experience losing hope of this counter. Being following this forum for months and listening to fake and non facts news here.

Just let us know how do you know!

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 20:46 | Report Abuse

Yes you are right. Nobody will know the details before any proper announcements.

But this doesn’t mean shareholders can’t make calculated ‘predictions’ based on previous company announcements and find ‘hints’. From the agreement Titijaya signed with Sinopharm, company already clearly stated this specific statement: “Not limited to”. Any person with business acumen will know Titijaya could be bringing in the vaccines from Sinopharm too. Why stop at glove, mask and PPE when Sinopharm has the vaccines?

Indeed vaccine question was being asked during AGM and CFO didn’t deny on this vaccine matter and replied that more updates will be given to shareholders once Sinopharm vaccines receive final approval.

Any effort of spreading doubts here merely showing the intention of inducing people selling cheaply. Which we don’t mind as we have been waiting at low too.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 21:03 | Report Abuse

For once I have to agree with you on your statement 'any effort of spreading doubts here merely showing the intention of inducing people selling cheaply'

But for so many months what have you been doing and spreading? How many dump, naive and stupid people like me have been trapped into this. How many time have we been average down after listening to all this fake news?

After thay have sign the initial agreement on the supply off mask, ppe and medical product and partnership with Rubberex any profit or income from it reflect on the latest QR?

Even yourself now can't answer how you know all this but merely say based on prediction and hints but go back to all your previous post it seems differently. Of course I know this it's a open forum for any comments and opinions buy one word of advice don't you trap anymore victims with unreal hopes. Whatever the operator paying to spread fake hopes it's a sinful income my friend

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 21:13 | Report Abuse

Myklse2020, people are matured enough to make decision to buy or to sell stocks.

Buying Titijaya at this price definitely is not risky compared to other goreng counters which are sky high and not supported by fundamental.

Everyone is free to sell Titijaya if they don’t believe what have been shared and have no patience anymore, despite knowing Sinopharm vaccines approval is coming soon.

So myklsw2020, sell and move on.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 21:27 | Report Abuse

Thanks Friendship. Of course I am here not to find trouble and fault with anyone.

Will consider your advice as I know now all the things you mentioned all this while it's based on your own hints and prediction without facts and fundamental.

My biggest fear now its the moment vaccine its out and its not with this company then it will back to its original or even lower price before CV19. Definetely its my own risk and everyone its matured to understand it.

Goodnight Friendship and move on. Do advice those you know dont earn those sinful money from operator to spread fake hope/news to trap more victims. Look back on your historical posting and the share price then everyone will able to evaluate it properly and numbers don't lie. THIS ITS THE FACTS

PERIOD FOR NOW

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 21:30 | Report Abuse

CFO has given good indication that something big is going on behind scene so believers just be patient and non believers are free to sell.

I know not only me are waiting to buy much more at lower prices and have been queuing.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 21:55 | Report Abuse

Don't spread fake news.

The CFO merely just being professional to avoid the question and giving you a standard answer to wait for further updates to avoid further damage to their investor confident and share price. Vaccine has been move away from them and please accept it. Sorry.... Or maybe its never with them too initially.

If there something big there must be lots of ground work such as recruitment, infrastructure and planning should have done earlier since vaccine its about to release near future. But within the company insider and marker observer there its no news and how can this be possible?

I really doubt your prediction and hinting skills now. You interpret it as something big. Yah maybe in your very imaginable world in fantasy land. Move on.

All those new account created such as Titijaya Medical that support this wild idea its just fakely created the same day during the agm. Did you question or doubt that? Maybe both belong to the same operator troops

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 22:02 | Report Abuse

Haha you must be kidding. Price is so low now for Titijaya. Not even half of its NTA.

CFO is professional and if no vaccine plan, he could have just replied no vaccine plan. No need talk much. But he made the effort to inform shareholders to wait for more updates.

Operator now are collecting so they are spreading fears here so those who hold Titijaya will sell back to them cheap cheap

Probably you are same camp with operators?

Anyway, you are feel free to spread negative news because the more desperate and the more negative news and the more frequent the attack here, this only show that announcements are coming real soon.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 22:04 | Report Abuse

There are very little free float shares for Titijaya and hence it takes a long time for operator to collect enough shares. It seems that they are running of time though and hence they are getting desperate.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 22:18 | Report Abuse

You are really very funny and that's why I wanted to create an account today and talk to you directly rather than you keep trapping amateur and new investors

Enough of you NTA.... Go around and do a research on NTA. How many profitable, fundamental strong and well know company are even much lower than their NTA?

Yes you are again right on this as the CFO did not talk much and being very polite and professional however its only you that spreading something big behalf of your ill intention. Immediately the price has a spike to trap more victim and now big drop back. This its the facts and has the numbers to support my statement.

Their price its low now? Wake up and check their price before CV19.

Sorry I am just a small investor and don't work with any operator. Not spreading any buy/sell call as its very sinful to earn this money by doing so. I hope Friendship you will awaken by this conversation and don't spread fake news anymore. You wild prediction it's indeed very entertaining sometimes.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-05 22:27 | Report Abuse

It just look weird for a shareholder like you coming here to against me and throw false allegations on me. Don’t pretend la haha. Operator send you here just admit.

Titijaya share price is so low and it’s a fact. Don’t try to talk nonsense here. Go and check their 5 years chart. Other vaccines goreng counters are super high not Titijaya.

Well you can continue with your effort of fear creation here. It’s understandable.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 22:40 | Report Abuse

What false accusation you mean?

You always mentioned on your pass buy call on NTA. Did you do a research on the market performing company NTA? After you have the numbers ask yourself if this still valid

What's This company average price from Jan 2019 to Jun 2020? Is this period higher than you so call low now? You even are ignoring past records and consider now its low. You are crazy and go against facts and nunbers.

Yah you can continue your very imaginative self living in fantasy land that I am an angel from the operator if you prefer to think that way.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 22:42 | Report Abuse

Indeed your effort of creating false hope and fake news are understandable too here. after this conversation everyone in this forum will check back the numbers and you all will know the facts. Numbers don't lie but people with bad intention will lie.

Posted by MYKLSE2020 > 2020-12-05 22:45 | Report Abuse

Facts it's after month of you creating fake news the price has been dropping. I am not sure about future as no one knows

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2020-12-05 22:51 | Report Abuse

Btw, did anyone ask about how was the cooperation with rubberex during AGM? Seems like there are not much road block to export glove to SINOPHARM. Or Mayb is there any roadblocks?

Snowthief

211 posts

Posted by Snowthief > 2020-12-06 08:06 | Report Abuse

Ya, pls continue to cry father cry mother, whining about it. I am queueing to buy in lower price too.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-06 19:23 | Report Abuse

Just don’t bother those noises that come here to splash cold water, we all know their objective, which is spread fear and hope people will sell cheap to them. Don’t fall into their trap.

Operators are pressing down price for their own agenda. Buying at this price level is safe as the risk reward ratio is very much worthwhile.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-06 21:42 | Report Abuse

MYKLSE2020 brought up some good points that we can use to decide if we still want to believe in TITI. As a loyal TITI supporter, I also wish he is wrong but sometimes action speak louder than words and in this case, inaction by TITI.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-06 21:58 | Report Abuse

In the recent AGM, the board has obtained approval for the Authority to Issue Shares pursuant to the Companies Act 2016, up to 20% of existing shares, if I remember correctly.

This could mean company will be issuing extra shares via fund raising activities eg private placement to raise funds for the business diversification. If my guess is right, then Titijaya share price will be in a range prior to the announcement to avoid high price volatility that will complicate their plan.

The funds from the share issuance could be for the establishment of vaccine hub partnering with Sinopharm. Malaysia government is inviting foreign pharmaceutical to set up locally and since Titijaya is Sinopharm official business partner, like stated in their previous announcement, they can easily work together.

Anyway, we will know the details pretty soon.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-06 23:06 | Report Abuse

Ya right, good imagination bro...

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-06 23:24 | Report Abuse

Well you can term it imagination or expectations based on company announcements.

There must be a reason for seeking such share issuance approval in AGM. Just like the previous announcements, funds will be internally generated for Titijaya business diversification.

Anyway, we will know soon.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-06 23:52 | Report Abuse

Great we will wait for it

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-06 23:55 | Report Abuse

may I ask you did you check the previous AGM resolution. The authority to Issue Shares seems to be a standard thing every year.

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-07 00:16 | Report Abuse

My friend related to rubberex, told not to buy Titijaya, they got no confidence with titijaya,
But i already stepped in
what to do now?

ITCHYLEG

167 posts

Posted by ITCHYLEG > 2020-12-07 00:18 | Report Abuse

i asked many times, the last anwser last night still NOT TO BUY

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 00:28 | Report Abuse

If you notice MYKLSE2020 raised lots of valid point but our hero Friendship and Titijaya Medical just accuse him as spread fear and pouring cold water

What amaze me it’s his imagination run even wilder.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 00:31 | Report Abuse

What my fear now it’s the moment announce CN direct partnership with the country bypass TT the price will drop to 0.20-0.30 original price

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 00:34 | Report Abuse

Friendship always say queuing to buy low but keep on sharing unrealistic news to attract people to buy call. Is this contradict what his intention

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 00:38 | Report Abuse

Maridien2 , I have also invested quite a lot on TT and I wish the best will happen soon as well.

But after yesterday things seems very suspicious with the friendship and titijaya medical . They don’t answer to valid question and just put more imagination in. What it’s their intention and their real identity it’s?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 07:29 | Report Abuse

Share issuing, fund raising and Private placement, announcement to Bursa exercise will take months to complete....... but vaccine news and the big thing you always mentioned it’s coming soon. It a big confusing and contradict facts here.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz