TITIJAYA LAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TITIJYA (5239)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (6.67%)

Day's Change

0.30 - 0.32

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,677 comment(s). Last comment by Icon 888 1 week ago

Posted by nazrenalwi > 2020-12-07 22:06 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow sure limit up

Posted by Sunshine123 > 2020-12-07 22:07 | Report Abuse

Lol! Limit up? I'll be happy if it moves up 2 or 3 sen.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-07 22:19 | Report Abuse

This is a stupid rubbish con counter, management is sleeping and lying thru their teeth.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 22:38 | Report Abuse

Those who don’t plan to hold or use cash to buy, please don’t come to Titijaya. It doesn’t suit for contra players and weak holding power buyers.

We are here for over thousand percent of return over medium term. Not for petty contra gains.

Posted by limitup1188 > 2020-12-07 22:56 | Report Abuse

No so soon limit up but not too far from it

Jolly

130 posts

Posted by Jolly > 2020-12-07 23:14 | Report Abuse

Any potential good news to move Titijaya?

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-07 23:39 | Report Abuse

Now you should know why Titijaya doesn’t announce its vaccine plans earlier. Because it’s pointless to announce those vaccine deals without proper approval from authorities.

Titijaya boss is smart. They will only announce its mega plan upon Sinopharm vaccine approval, which could be coming in a couple of weeks time, as reported by media in China.

Titijaya price is still very cheap and don’t miss the boat.

huntertee

241 posts

Posted by huntertee > 2020-12-07 23:42 | Report Abuse

Why is sinopharm vaccine not approved but sinovac already deliver its vaccine to indonesia?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 23:49 | Report Abuse

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/12/07/allocation-for-mosti-approved-minister-says-govts-covid-19-vaccine-deal-onl/1929671

Friendahip did you read this clearly? Facts and words out from the ministry on parliament right?

1) It mentioned MY directly deal with the vaccine supplier and NO middle man

2) The allocation has covered 70% of our population

3) It’s sending a clear signal or message to investor don’t blindly believe with private’s company announcements

Should we now run or even your mega plan out also no use?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 23:52 | Report Abuse

I agree with you TT not to annoy ex anything because it’s worth nothing to announce even having her vaccine mega plan. Cause MY and dealing directly with vaccine company and covered 70% of population.

This it’s what I call facts and its out on national news. Nothing for you to twist and turn anymore. No more prediction, imagination and hinting. Habis! Zero .

It’s reality you have to face and stop it now

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-07 23:53 | Report Abuse

Confirmed to out all

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 00:03 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal, Khairy says the Pfizer deal no middle man. He didn’t say other upcoming deals too. Get your facts right.

And also he mentioned all private companies who plan to bring in vaccines need to get approval from authorities. So it means whoever plan to do so can still get the vaccines into Malaysia once approval is given.

So it seems that your role here is to spread nonsense and twisting words. Your tricks won’t work here la. Haha

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 00:04 | Report Abuse

Khairy on sereval occasions already mentioned that government welcome private sector investment and involving to bring in vaccines into Malaysia.

Get your facts right before trying to scare and squeeze price so you can buy cheaper?

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 00:10 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal role is to con people sell to the operator at cheaper prices. Don’t fall into his tricks. Really lousy by twisting khairy’s statements.

You think other people English is so bad? They can read and interpret themselves also la.

Bad bad this TitijayaReal, karma will serve him soon.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2020-12-08 00:15 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal is a fake Titijaya shareholder. New ID to cheat and try to influence people sell cheap.

All his pretends and bs...

Friendship, you should just ignore him entirely. Why you so stupid answer to him? Don’t be sohai like him.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-08 00:56 | Report Abuse

Can someone volunteer to email investor relation at ir@titijaya.com.my? We the shareholders have the right to know the latest progress after AGM (where they gave unclear 1 line answer). Bursa announcement is a place where they can update us, for example submitted documents to relevant authorities for approval. If fail to get approval also can update us so we don't wait here like stupid fools.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-08 01:04 | Report Abuse

You see article below never mention Titijaya at all. Damn sad la.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/two-more-firms-join-vaccine-distribution-club

fl888

7,568 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2020-12-08 07:49 | Report Abuse

Never pay them Money, no write lah!

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 08:00 | Report Abuse

Friendship and TitijayaMedical. It’s ok just say I am a fake account and whatsoever....

Read khairy statement again and answer this 2 simple question.

1) Did he mentioned Pfizer deal no middleman? The answer it’s yes and friendship also acknowledge it. Ask your entire village using 2 year old brain and ask yourself this. Why Pfizer deal no middleman and other vaccine needs a middleman.

2) Did Khairy mentioned the deal that have seal and executed it’s to allocate to 70% of Malaysia population. This is a very important statement. He mean 70%......

The above 2 point has publish on national headline and any dump people with the lowest EQ and IQ will understand it clearly.

Both of your lies really insult all the readers intelligence.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 08:05 | Report Abuse

TitijayMedical. You accuse me being a new account to check people.

How about you? You account also it’s newly created on the AGM day. Spreading rumors on CFO story. Price spike to 0.47 to trap victims and now fall back to 0.42...

Remember when you point one finger at me there are 4 more fingers pointing back to yourself.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 08:30 | Report Abuse

You are famous with the following tag lines and please continue to use it more often:

1) they are fake account and spread fear and pour cold water

2) queuing to buy at low price and sell cheap to operator.

3) Something BIG, Ultimate Plan, Soon coming

But in order to entertain everyone here in a higher level can you please using something fresh? You been using these tag line more than 4-5 months

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 09:21 | Report Abuse

One thing to be mentioned straight. Don’t every blame or accuse TT negatively. They have been a good property developer and profitable all this while and Tan Sri its a good and gentleman person all this. Looks on the track records on the Charity he has done and the contribution to certain community and organizations.

That’s the reason I invested on TT. They never mentioned on all this fairy tale story and it’s only a few person created it up for their own interest and have personal gain on it.

TT and Tan Sri still a person with honor and respectable

Snowthief

211 posts

Posted by Snowthief > 2020-12-08 12:51 | Report Abuse

Just shut up.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 13:38 | Report Abuse

Ok Titijaya Medical. I’ll just ignore this fake TitijayaReal messages. We all know he comes here just to attack whoever believe in Titijaya and Tan Sri Lim. Everyone knows his intention is to buy cheap.

When Sinopharm vaccines are final approved by china and Malaysia authorities after Titijaya make relevant announcements, I guarantee he will disappear from this forum.

Cheap and low class person using fake ID just to attack and hope people sell cheap.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 13:46 | Report Abuse

Yah just ignore and continue to use you usual tag line because that’s the only thing you could do cause even I have listed out simple question you can’t even answer

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 14:01 | Report Abuse

Once Titijaya gives its announcements, all questions will be answered.

So no need jump the gun.

CT_123

2 posts

Posted by CT_123 > 2020-12-08 14:14 | Report Abuse

Friendship. I have been following this forum actively for almost half year as I have invested in TT. Perhaps, not a big investor like you / most of the other investors here, however, it is considered significant for me.

I have just created this account today, as I think, I want to speak out.

Previously, your posts have always given me hope each time I doubted the investment. I felt good reading your posts. However, recent events and your replies to questions raised by concerned investors and brushing them off as trying to press the price to collect cheap, is really disappointing.

I don't know how much the operator has been paying you. I can only blame myself for believing so much.

You may continue to tell the investors to sell if do not believe in things you said. You knew that they have no choice as big amount has been invested.

Lesson learnt. Thank you.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

Yah yah announcement coming and soon right.. you been saying 4-5 months already and everyone still waiting

You still have the courage to say this. My respect to you on your persistent

When so many company out there has announce their vaccine announcement TT may be the last one to announce. Common sense the last one to announce will make a stronger bounds right? Up or down?

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 14:26 | Report Abuse

Simple logic. As long as Sinopharm vaccines yet to be approved, there is nothing much to say. So it’s up to you guys to believe or not.

So if don’t believe in Titijaya and Tan Sri Lim then just sell and move on.

Many are waiting to buy your shares.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-08 14:53 | Report Abuse

Those who cannot wait sell your share and go play other counter first. I know it is damn boring here. Anyway the stupid operator is parking the bus at 0.420 so you can buy back anytime. Now no volume at all.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-08 14:58 | Report Abuse

I bought Topglove this morning already earn 6%, it is better than park my money at this shit counter. Got volume that time only buy back also not late tio boh?

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 15:00 | Report Abuse

What operator does is simple

Q at lower prices and place road blocks at the sell side

This will minimise the volatility and hence people will start lose interest and throw shares cheaply to them

In addition, they will send some sohai to spread fear and talk cock in forum so more people will lose confidence in Titijaya and then give up and throw cheaply

Attack will be more frequent and more desperate when it’s near to the real announcement date, which is quite soon. That’s why you can see why suddenly so much attack lately.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-08 15:16 | Report Abuse

Friendship you are very pro ah, are you a full time trader?

Warren Buffett has said, "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 16:25 | Report Abuse

Will wait another few more weeks. Make not much different after 4-5 months into it.

I really hope I have one fine day to thanks and at the same time apologies to you . Looking forward to it.

Imnoobonly

645 posts

Posted by Imnoobonly > 2020-12-08 19:47 | Report Abuse

Friendship What operator does is simple

Q at lower prices and place road blocks at the sell side

This will minimise the volatility and hence people will start lose interest and throw shares cheaply to them

In addition, they will send some sohai to spread fear and talk cock in forum so more people will lose confidence in Titijaya and then give up and throw cheaply

Attack will be more frequent and more desperate when it’s near to the real announcement date, which is quite soon. That’s why you can see why suddenly so much attack lately.

Really? I will watch this closely... Recently i oso notice this thing in 1 counter. Will see what happen next...

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2020-12-08 19:48 | Report Abuse

CT_123. You really make my day! Smart enough to able to read thru their illogical response that goes again the facts and even national announcement

Bravo as both of us now are label as troops that been send by operator.

My objective has partly completed now as people has notice how they response and behave.

For us that has been trapped by them only has 2 options either remain or exit. Choice it’s in our hand and we have to take responsibility on it and learn our lesson . Hopefully we can save any upcoming victims that are going to be misled by them. Any ill money gotten by them on this conman job will be taken away in some other painful way arrange by Karma.

Why I want to ask and question them so much question? It’s mean for every smart reader to evaluate their response.

There are many counter elsewhere and still lots of opportunity and I hope you can recover it soonest. Bless you

Snowthief

211 posts

Posted by Snowthief > 2020-12-08 20:48 | Report Abuse

Yeah, finger-crossed. Should get yourself trained up before investing stock. Don't let the door banged your S at the way out.

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-08 23:10 | Report Abuse

Told you all right from the start not to trust Friendship and his fantasies......He is going to bash me again right after this...

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-08 23:25 | Report Abuse

Haha Npra

How’s your kanger? Still holding? Wakaka

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-09 08:05 | Report Abuse

Yes holding very well compared to other vaccine counters such as bintai and solution which bled very badly.

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-09 08:07 | Report Abuse

Kanger is the only vaccine counter with khairy’s support

——————

Kanger says it has MOSTI's support to purchase Covid-19 vaccines for private-sector use

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/no-objection-kanger-purchase-covid19-vaccine

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-09 08:41 | Report Abuse

Ya Mosti says they don’t object kanger buy for their staff to use. That’s called private sector use. Not distribution haha

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2020-12-09 08:44 | Report Abuse

friendship is conman calvin?

He really lied and lied just like calvin lied about Netx!!!

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-09 08:47 | Report Abuse

I can also buy a lot of medicine for private sector use. Does it mean I can sell the medicine? No, I can’t! Or I can buy alcohol for private sector use. Does it mean I have licence to sell alcohol? No, I can’t.

Market is not stupid. Kanger continue its downtrend after the so called mosti support. Hehehehe

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-09 09:48 | Report Abuse

@Friendship Dont be silly. Kanger is not the one distributing. It will be Zuellig Pharma distributing on behalf of Kanger...

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-09 09:49 | Report Abuse

Titijaya totally doesnt have any MOSTI letter...LOL

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2020-12-09 09:55 | Report Abuse

NPRA how come Kanger price did not go up even with MOSTI letter? May I know still waiting for what? If you can convince me, I will sell TITI and invest in Kanger instead.

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-09 10:05 | Report Abuse

@Maridien2 I do not give buy or sell call unlike Friendship. You have to do your own research and make your own decision whether to join Kanger or not. I will be holding Kanger for 1 year...

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2020-12-09 10:32 | Report Abuse

Ya after one year Kanger will back to original price of 0.05. Good luck in your Kanger NPRA

Post a Comment
Market Buzz