TITIJAYA LAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TITIJYA (5239)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.255 - 0.26

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,681 comment(s). Last comment by Icon 888 2023-09-20 11:09

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-26 23:57 | Report Abuse

For us we can still accept the pressure and lost if it fall as we cash in based on our own decision and no one to blame. No worries . It’s just one of the many ongoing investment. There it’s always up and down. Cheers !

What I can’t stand it’s these friendship and titijaya medical still continue to con and promoting buy call to the newbies here.

I am not asking anyone buy or sell. Just read this 2 clown pass 6-9 months comments that ‘syiok sendiri’ and check on the share price progress and judge it yourself.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2021-01-27 00:07 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal, I think you are the one who has mental issue. Since you claim that you are Titijaya shareholder and you trust Tan Sri, why you keep spreading fake news to con people to sell? I think it’s because you want to buy cheap.

Go and read what TitijayaReal has been saying, all negative news and pretend to be Titijaya supporters.

Anyway, whoever falls into his trap will sell cheap to him.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2021-01-27 00:08 | Report Abuse

Tan Sri bought so many millions of shares at 0.40, you think you can buy lower than that?

Well you are just another cheap conman.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:13 | Report Abuse

Yah ... I am whatever you say. Cheap Conman or anything you prefer

Have you answer my simple question. Anything you say actually come true yet? Or you still asking people to slowly wait in the dream

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-27 00:13 | Report Abuse

I am not selling my shares because I want to attend EGM. If it is indeed a scam, I will screw Tan Sri left and right on that day. I will also report to bursa, everything in black and white so they cannot run away.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:16 | Report Abuse

Maridien2 I am not against you ...we are nothin normal small investor and share same faith

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:17 | Report Abuse

But please think this all over again on real facts. From day one TT made public announcement on medical product and sign agreement with Sino and Rubberex

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:18 | Report Abuse

No one from TT directly or indirectly mentioned anything close on Vaccine.

It’s only we all got influence and cheated by these friendship and titijaya medical on vaccine fantasy

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:20 | Report Abuse

All it takes it’s just for TT to ask one solid question.

Since when we relate ourself or involved in vaccine. Day one till now we only mentioned medical equipment which it’s now Glove . They mean what they say

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:23 | Report Abuse

Did TT ever ever mentioned vaccine in anywhere?

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2021-01-27 00:25 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal just want to buy cheap

Tan Sri already bought at 0.40 he still dream on to buy cheaper haha

He can continue to dream on and spread all the negativity about Titijaya. He will be punished by the creator as he wish on others.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:28 | Report Abuse

Don’t worry the creator knows the truth. I hope it will punish heavily to whoever well deserve that have bad intention to con people

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 00:29 | Report Abuse

Titijaya Medical why you keep on avoid my question.

Have anything you said ever come true yet?

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2021-01-27 08:43 | Report Abuse

The fake TitijayaReal, don’t con people again saying Titijaya never talk about vaccines.

During last AGM, the CFO clearly stated that the management team will update us on their plans on vaccines when vaccines receive approval from authorities.

Whatever questions you have just ask in the upcoming EGM. Stop lying here and hope people to sell cheap to you.

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-27 09:13 | Report Abuse

The diversion will generate additional positive income to Titijaya. PPE and medical products surely will give higher profits margin compared with covid vaccine in which public vaccination cost was fully bear by government. Furthermore, higher cost incurred to invest into freezer and storage facilities for vaccines. This is just the beginning stages, surely will move to higher level and involved more in medical business in the future!

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-27 09:37 | Report Abuse

The key point is generate more profits by diversion. is an adding point for Titi.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 09:40 | Report Abuse

Maridean2- you was in the last AGM right? Did the CFO mentioned the word vaccine?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 09:47 | Report Abuse

Agree with Newbie0001 which business diversification to generate more imcome. Make sense but vaccine its totally and purely lies from the 2 clown(friendship/TitijayaMedical) and liar from the operator. Their con lies its totally insane and can't understand the simple English between Glove and Vaccine.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 09:50 | Report Abuse

They have no other fresh word anymore except accusing people that want to buy low. The price range has been the same or months almost reaching one year. Only in between some some spike after the conman news on the AGM and immediately reversal.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 09:51 | Report Abuse

I guess the operator are not paying them if they can't come out with more lies to con people.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 10:01 | Report Abuse

TitijayaMedical can't even answer and response to a simple question on what he mentioned all this while ever happened.

You know why? Cause all its lies and he its living based on sinful earning thru lies and con job. When you face your creator then you slowly being bless one by one for all the good job you have done. Don't worry you will have your day.

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-27 10:27 | Report Abuse

Malaysia government insist purchase vaccine directly, not through "middle man" or vaccine "agency company" to lower the cost. If Titi really plan for trading vaccines, it is very hard as others countries also do the same practice to lower the cost. If really Titi going to to involve in vaccine business, more likely is to collaborate with Sinopharm to setup the hardware or building facilities for Sinopharm to start vaccine production and development in Malaysia. Barely trading vaccine is unlikely to happened especially in Malaysia.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 10:34 | Report Abuse

Precisely what I said earlier - no 'middleman' check my comments earlier end last year. Only the 2 clown say got vaccine

We all don't spread lies or push for sell/buy call. Just a healthy forum to share ideas and comments

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-27 10:41 | Report Abuse

Malaysia government is encourage vaccine development in Malaysia, it is great opportunities for Titijaya to bring in Sinopharm to setup R&D and production of vaccine in Malaysia, not limited to covid vaccines only, this is why CEO mentioned in previous AGM, looking for a proper location and land, but CEO don't want to expose too much as others will follow, this is my own prediction, is up to market how to judge it. Again, just look at the potential if Sinopharm willing to help Malaysia to develop the vaccine R&D hubs in Malaysia by collaboration with Titijaya, is it GREAT?

Posted by SmallFishyy > 2021-01-27 10:44 | Report Abuse

next door Mah Sing factory built employee also ready, now EGM only propose to diversify, is it a little bit too late for the glove train?

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-27 10:54 | Report Abuse

This is a good question. Hopefully can get the answer frm CEO during the coming EGM. Time is money!

Posted by oldchinaman > 2021-01-27 11:16 | Report Abuse

Circular to shareholders release today

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-27 11:30 | Report Abuse

It involve 2 countries and 2 companies (unlike Mahsing has its own control), pending at any party will cause the delay

Posted by oldchinaman > 2021-01-27 11:40 | Report Abuse

"Newbie0001 It involve 2 countries and 2 companies (unlike Mahsing has its own control), pending at any party will cause the delay"

Yes EXACTLY, you pinned it to the point

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 11:56 | Report Abuse

anyone attended the last AGM and did the CFO mentioned the word vaccine? As claimed by the conman TitijayaMedical

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 19:15 | Report Abuse

1.6M min or max 4M pieces glove with rubberex agreement for this EGM business diversification

Can Friendship or TitijayaMedical let us know how much its 4M pieces of glove cost? And what's the potential margin or profit?

This is the grand plan that you been constantly crying wolf saying soon soon and soon right?

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-27 19:43 | Report Abuse

RIP

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-27 19:58 | Report Abuse

No worries all. Let me answer and twist behalf of the conman Friendship and TitijayaMedical and its supporters

TitijayaReal its send by the operator and spread fake news and wish to buy low. Don't listen to him and we must trust TT and TAN Sri

Step 1 now its only the first step which its selling glove which only involved 4M pieces and 3 person operating this new venture. Immediately or soon it will become 4 trillion pieces

Step 2 again SOON will go into my favourite term 'VACCINE' to myself first and later to everyone in MY

Step 3 again very soon and mega grand plan. To supply to entire Asean and across the world and TT its a world leader sole vaccine provider.

Step 4 finally extremely soon TT toke over by SKL Friendship and assist by TT medical as Co SKL

STEP 5....... OPERATOR paying this 2 joker RM100 for such a entertaining joke over the years

Your creator its waiting for you bro as you have bless so many people for the last 6 to 9 months. Your good deed will be rewarded handsomely and timely

paulian

17 posts

Posted by paulian > 2021-01-27 21:09 | Report Abuse

...... Should there be further material development and firmed negotiation with the respective counterparties pursuant to the collaborations as mentioned in items (i) and (ii) above, our Board will seek shareholders' approval for the diversification of relevant business activities upon the finalisation of the definitive agreements with the respective counterparties.

dear all sifu, is there any hope?

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2021-01-27 21:41 | Report Abuse

Page 2 of the circular to shareholders

In respect of the collaborations with Sinopharm Medical Equipment QuanZhou Co. Ltd. and China SINOMACH Heavy Industry Corporation as mentioned in items (i) and (ii) above, respectively, it is the parties' intention to further negotiate additional terms such as the types of medical and hospital equipment, and products, the pricing of these medical and hospital equipment, and products, as well as other additional terms and conditions in relation to the aforesaid collaborations via definitive agreements. However, there was no material development following the negotiation and discussion between TMSB and the respective counterparties subsequent to the entrance of the said collaboration agreements.

Therefore, our Board intends to proceed with the Collaboration Agreement, whereby TMSB and Rubberex will collaborate to trade, distribute, export and sell gloves, and the Proposed Diversification shall confine to the business activities of "sales, trading and distribution of gloves" only pursuant to the Collaboration Agreement. Should there be further material development and firmed negotiation with the respective counterparties pursuant to the collaborations as mentioned in items (i) and (ii) above, our Board will seek shareholders' approval for the diversification of relevant business activities upon the finalisation of the definitive agreements with the respective counterparties.

Friendship

1,615 posts

Posted by Friendship > 2021-01-27 21:45 | Report Abuse

So Titijaya Medical no bull shit us

There will be another EGM coming as The Proposed Diversification with Sinopharm is still under negotiation and more details will be available in the future. This must be a super mega size plan that need longer than expensive time to negotiate. No wonder Tan Sri keep buying extra shares.

So we just wait.

Those who can’t wait feel free to sell anyway.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-27 21:51 | Report Abuse

I think this Tan Sri very cunning, he purposely put up the first EGM without healthcare products (which may include vaccine). When people see this of course they will throw all their shares la. After the syndicate he is working with collected all cheap shares then only announce the second EGM with healthcare products (which may include vaccine). Syndicate will then push the share price high high.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-27 22:19 | Report Abuse

So far no company in Malaysia carry Sinopharm vaccine yet so the battle is not lost. What we know from this announcement is that Titijaya is still negotiating with their counterpart in China. So tell me, if you are Tan Sri will you ask to include vaccine in the deal. He is an experience businessman, of course he will la. This is the holy grail that can bring not only profits but also help Malaysia defeat Covid.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-27 22:29 | Report Abuse

All the above is my own speculation only, please think wisely if you want to hold or sell. Remember Tan Sri son bought 37 million shares at 0.40 recently? Do you even have 5% of 37 million shares to worry so much? Let Tan Sri do all the worrying. We just sit tight and wait for the good news (hopefully).

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:09 | Report Abuse

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2020/09/628322/kanger-sinopharm-inks-agreement-covid-19-vaccine-distribution-malaysia

So far no company in msia carry sinopharm vaccine? Is that so? So the above news across all major news are fake news?

You guys are so out of control! Maybe you will say sinopharm has hundreds of subsidiary so it can partnership from each of them right?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:14 | Report Abuse

Is some director bought the share at 0.40 mean the price surely up and got great news?
Yes I agree with you 'PARTIALLY'

But how many such cases happened in Bursa in the past for many others company and what the outcome? I don't want to say anything bad please please check yourself

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:23 | Report Abuse

28 April is 2020 signed agreement till now almost 9 month also can't finalised anything... Earlier the conman say wait until CN approve the vaccine. After it has approved in CN also no news.

The conman say cannot sign without approval.... But so weird Kanger can...

Is not I am pouring cold water but all the things I said based on facts and you conman say based on imagination and some are fake lies beyond anyone can trust anymore.

Think lah all of you,

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:38 | Report Abuse

Come on if they really interested on whether venture into vaccine or medical product it must announce or work out any agreement or action plan on the peak period.... Not ending period where all. The market player has ventured and finalised their own source of vaccine supplier

That call market sentiment. When they have some many company providing and seal their. Plan. So it would be no excitement for those late player

I agree with you that of course TT want to get vaccine but it's not within their reach anymore. Use your brain which it's locate on the top and not the bottom one. If EGM come few more months later will it come any exitement where more players in the market and the country has seal more % of vaccine supply.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:53 | Report Abuse

Venture into vaccine need any infrasture, skill people, network and storage?

Do you think it came be immediately available? The country has outline phase 1,2 and 3 schedule for the vaccine roll out already starting Feb to sometime August /year end

Yet this TT still not finalised anything solid and you clown still dreaming EGM 2, 3,4,5 - 100!!!!!!!!

You think of yourself and is it a joke? Do you even feel ashame as a adult can say things like this even want anyone to trust you?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:56 | Report Abuse

If you comment on medical product/glove business diversification I am 100% agree and supporting cause this is the real written agreement and EGM agenda. No lies and no imigination.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 08:59 | Report Abuse

Wake up!
Be Real!
And Be realistic!

The small money you earn from the operator to con people will take you no where as you will pay for it later

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-28 10:06 | Report Abuse

Okay TitijayaReal, what u say make more sense than me but that doesn't mean share price cannot go up right? Topglove and Hartalega record profit but price went down make sense? Manchester United top of the table beaten by bottom club Sheffield United make sense? NYSE GME stock from USD20 to USD350 in 1 month make sense?

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 10:26 | Report Abuse

Maridien2..... Yes agrred with you. No doubt

Ultimately what you and me have in common its both of us wish to recover losses and if fortunate enough to make some profit

The price of TT its strongly control by TT and their main operator.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 10:29 | Report Abuse

At this point it's not anything near or promising for Vaccine on TT. It just against all wriiten/seen/believable facts to support it. By saying so it does not mean TT price will not surge....

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-28 11:15 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, Tan Sri is holding 63% of total shares. Top 30 shareholders are holding 90% of total shares. Very easy to push up if they want to, you can see each day not many selling but price still hovering at the same range. The only downside is very boring la this kind of share. Maybe there will be more action in the coming weeks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz