TITIJAYA LAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TITIJYA (5239)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.69%)

Day's Change

0.29 - 0.295

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,677 comment(s). Last comment by Icon 888 1 month ago

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 10:29 | Report Abuse

At this point it's not anything near or promising for Vaccine on TT. It just against all wriiten/seen/believable facts to support it. By saying so it does not mean TT price will not surge....

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-28 11:15 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, Tan Sri is holding 63% of total shares. Top 30 shareholders are holding 90% of total shares. Very easy to push up if they want to, you can see each day not many selling but price still hovering at the same range. The only downside is very boring la this kind of share. Maybe there will be more action in the coming weeks.

AllWin

782 posts

Posted by AllWin > 2021-01-28 14:17 | Report Abuse

I don't know why you guys so hoo-haa on vaccine. Demand for glove and healthcare products like ppe is more sustainable in long term. Even before pandemic, glove demand always up every year. Ppl surely more focus toward health awareness.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 15:39 | Report Abuse

100% right AllWin
For the last 6 months only the conman SKL Friendship and partner SKL TitijayaMedical crying wolf on Vaccine without any facts. THE MOST funny part it's even TT itself it's not aware if this.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 15:42 | Report Abuse

Those people work for the operator to con and cheat people on Vaccine will be on the way to the creator to get their super grand vaccine. Trust the mighty

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-28 18:04 | Report Abuse

AllWin, give u a like!

AllWin: I don't know why you guys so hoo-haa on vaccine. Demand for glove and healthcare products like ppe is more sustainable in long term. Even before pandemic, glove demand always up every year. Ppl surely more focus toward health awareness.
28/01/2021 2:17 PM

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2021-01-28 19:50 | Report Abuse

Titijaya will be the next GME when market realise the real development behind scene and plans from Tan Sri LSP.

If you don’t believe in Tan Sri and his team, just sell off anytime you want. Those weak holders without patient and don’t plan to hold for medium to long term please sell too.

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2021-01-28 20:38 | Report Abuse

But just real, if rubberex not longer prolong the agreement with TT, where they can get the glove to sell of. Now the glove are running out, even the big 4 also announced that their booking ady full until next year. Who will still supply glove to TT in these pandemic, just like sharing profit to others, masuk la pocket sendiri dulu LOL

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 21:31 | Report Abuse

TitijayaMedical enough of your brainless comments lah. U can't even answer a single question what you said do far ever happened??!

Again you don't use TAN Sri name on your benefits. Everyone know you are nothing but just a rubbish conman that being paid by operator for a little money

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-28 21:43 | Report Abuse

Rubberex major shareholder Ong Choo Meng has substantial shares in Titijaya so there won't be any problem to extend the agreement. Titijaya did not jump into glove manufacturing like Mahsing because Tan Sri know they won't be able to fight with the big boys. This is just a stop gap measure until the pandemic is over. Correct me if I am wrong.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 21:53 | Report Abuse

TitijayaMedical just so brainless.... Last time always con people soon soon soon. Keep asking people buy call....now say medium and long term

Vaccine it's rolling out next month phase 1 and ending in aug/year end on phase 3...

Who are you to ask anyone to sell? Really thick skin of you. It's our investment and money nothing to do with you! Shameless

We are OK and fine with TT but we are not OK with your lies and con job keep crying wolf on Vaccine

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-28 22:14 | Report Abuse

Maridien2, yes rubberex Ong has quite a numbers of TT shares and extending would be possible

What worries me its this business diversification involved minimal resources and the volume of gloves and amount of the contract as per the EGM. They mentioned 20 or 25% of their profit. Most likely based on their last pandemic minimal profit quarterly results.

Rubberex - Their order book its fully booked and long list of customers waiting and why need TT to be middleman and look for new customers

Whatever me and you say or comment it will not move the price and let's wait for the share holder and market reaction. As you said earlier some company reported big profit and the price drop while bad and heavily lost company limit up!

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-29 10:45 | Report Abuse

I guess shareholders think the announcement is bad news, share price going lower and lower. Really no eye see.

Posted by STEADYBOMBIBI85 > 2021-01-29 12:49 | Report Abuse

There’s no vaccine deal for this counter la please don’t dream

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-29 17:15 | Report Abuse

The WHO’s advisory group makes recommendations about whether, how and for whom vaccines should be used. Its “emergency use listing” procedure allows unlicensed vaccines and treatments to be assessed to potentially expedite their approval by individual countries or jurisdictions in public health emergencies.

A decision on the Chinese vaccines was not expected until March at the earliest, the agency said.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3119515/chinas-sinopharm-sinovac-covid-19-vaccines-assessed-who

Posted by STEADYBOMBIBI85 > 2021-01-29 19:26 | Report Abuse

This counter not linked to vaccine , only medical equipment

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-29 22:29 | Report Abuse

No use lah pointless despite having all valid and solid wriiten announcement and news out. We will still have some clown and grand liar (SKL Friendship & SKL Titijaya Medical) will Come out and twist and turn to their own version and asking us to wait soon soon and soon.

Never ever ever seen such a thick face or even sometimes I wonder do their even have any face at all.

Would anyone with the correct brain will still believe him which has been crying wolf for more than 6 months.

Posted by STEADYBOMBIBI85 > 2021-01-29 22:41 | Report Abuse

Also seems like game over for Kanger. Mestron potong jalan already.

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-29 23:01 | Report Abuse

Now you know why Titijaya still cannot bring Sinopharm vaccine to Malaysia. Because too many companies fighting for it, Kanger, Inix and now Mestron. In the end it could be none of these companies which get the final deal, sigh...

JK22

1,789 posts

Posted by JK22 > 2021-01-29 23:10 | Report Abuse

Titijaya has never once mention about vaccine. Do you think distributing vaccine is a good biz, long term biz? They are just buying and selling . Why is it no medical related companies going into vaccine ,but those mentioned are a total non related companies.
We should just hope that Titijaya Medical can successful diversify into a full medical field biz , regardless if it is on products , manufacturing of medical equipments or medical real estate.... any of this are better than vaccine .

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-29 23:14 | Report Abuse

Kanger and Inix share price did not surge after vaccine announcement, lets see on Tue if Mestron will go up or not. In my opinion, signing the agreement is not important. Share price will only go up if Khairy witness the agreement signing so investor can see government endorse it like Pharmaniaga and Duopharma.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-29 23:22 | Report Abuse

JK22 yes what you say make sense and it's long term and utmost important it's 'continuous' business and profits

Almost everyone here notice the only scumbag that relate TT to vaccine is that 2 clown (SKL Friendship & Titijaya Medical). Shameful

Can't wait what is his next lie and grand joke!!!!! Please come and entertain us. By now they would change ID and con elsewhere. Cause that their life making sinful money and make con jobs and waiting to meet their creator for grand blessing on their good deed

Posted by STEADYBOMBIBI85 > 2021-01-29 23:31 | Report Abuse

Sinful money is no good...

Posted by STEADYBOMBIBI85 > 2021-01-30 00:33 | Report Abuse

No point Mestron already potong jalan. Titijaya, Kanger and Inix lose out to Mestron.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 12:54 | Report Abuse

Yes Scumbag.... You are right we don't know how to mang our investment and need a brainless sinful dude like you to tell us when to sell and buy.

Scumbag that does not know simple English and answer simple question

Medical product you con vaccine
GLOVE you con vaccine
EGM 1 you con EGM2

Always you you brain down there and asking people to believe TT and TAN Sri. Everyone here believe them and its you dump scumbag we don't believe.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 13:06 | Report Abuse

It's only you that need a vaccine for your brain. Do you think are there any human being still want to listen to your vaccine lies you been talking for the last 6 months that never ever ever happened before while so many company out the has sign agreement and make announcement while you brainless scumbag asking us to believe with your imagination.

I think you brainless scumbag will still talk about TT vaccine after all.of us got our last and second jab vaccine you still dreaming. Cause if you don't lie the operator won't pay you the sinful money

People will listen to you if anything you said happened but unfortunately non ever happened or near. It's only.other company happening you scumbag. Your creator will REWARD you on your GOOD DEED. The more you lies the faster you will get it.

Remember to think of this vaccines lies that you have con so many people when your last moment sitting on the bed to received your rewards yah

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 13:10 | Report Abuse

You can't even name anything you said ever happened before or come true. So you are NOBODY but a CONMAN

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 13:41 | Report Abuse

Numbers and past transaction won't lie..

When the scumbag Friendship and Titijaya Medical spread fake news on the AGM vaccine the price spike a little to trap innocent people and fall back almost instantly

Then follow by the TT son bought the share it come another round of small spike and now fall back as well.

They con story on Vaccine for last 6 - 9 months nothing happened with only soon EGM with Glove agreement with Rubberex on maximum 4M pieces with 3 person resources and no capital investment. How much its 4M pieces of Glove profit margin will be?

Agreement with Sino for so many months nothing firm while many other company has seal the deal and make proper annoucement. With all this facts and REAL things happened any people still believe this 2 titijayamedical and friendship scumbag its not a grand master conman cum liar cum SKL what else can I say other than you yourself well deserved.

Posted by TitijayaMedical > 2021-01-30 13:54 | Report Abuse

Yes, those who don’t believe in Titijaya and Tan Sri LSP please sell your Titijaya shares. No need keep coming back here and spread negative news about Titijaya. Really enjoying seeing the jokers who always talk bad about Titijaya but keep coming here to leave comments. We know your intentions dude.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 14:56 | Report Abuse

Great Great and Excellent!

This scumbag out of lies and nothing facts to say other that repeating the same message...

Remember dude the operator will not pay you if you have nothing new lies coming out

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-30 15:03 | Report Abuse

During EGM, better get clarification frm CEO directly on the possibility of Titijaya venture into vaccine related business in the near future. CEO shall be able to clear the doubt and provide more convincing answer to all investors.

JK22

1,789 posts

Posted by JK22 > 2021-01-30 15:17 | Report Abuse

Many companies have announced of their collaboration with Sinopharm on the vaccine . May be all will get it . Who will get it first or later . Or may be everyone will get it the same time. Winner still Sinopharm . It is still just a biz. Selling of it products. Only in matter of time all will get it . When whole market is filled with multiple over supply of vaccines . So no need to argue who is right , who is wrong , who get or who do not get it.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 15:32 | Report Abuse

You guys deserve a like cause its more constructive to ask TT for direct response rather than blindly listening to these conman

Also we also need to understand ourself if so many company partnering with Sino would there be any excitement or rushing sentiment? Ourself to answer

My personal hope it's TT on medical equipment and medical hub real estate as per their initial agreement which it's far more better than vaccine which it's only short term.

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2021-01-30 16:57 | Report Abuse

Think after this covid pandemic, the world will start to put attention on future human health. Malaysia gov medical hub real estate should be part of it too, with cooperation of China.

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-30 19:07 | Report Abuse

Agree, medical hub real estate is more likely to happen and greater than just trading vaccine for short term

Newbie0001

127 posts

Posted by Newbie0001 > 2021-01-30 19:15 | Report Abuse

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/784721

"There was also the case of Metronic Global Bhd that aborted its deal with Taiwan’s Medigen Vaccine Biologics Corp after the government said there would be no middlemen in the Covid-19 vaccine supply chain. The government has said that private companies can take part in the vaccines roll out. However, Science, Technology and Innovation Minister Khairy Jamaluddin said that private companies’ initiatives are purely commercial deals that have nothing to do with the...."

it is clear that trading vaccine likelihood is nearly zero.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 20:27 | Report Abuse

Scumbag Friendship & TitijayaMedical please find a kindergarten English Teacher to translate to whatever language you understand for the above news.....

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-01-30 20:55 | Report Abuse

Being humble as a human being I hope both of you Friendship and TitijayaMedical please change your job and don't work for the operator to con people.

I am OK and can afford for this wrong investment since its my own decision and no one to be blame. But both of you please don't do this sinful job to con more upcoming innocent people. Its never to late to change and do good deed to recover your sin.

Karma really exists and you will regret if both of you still continue. I apologies if I have out of anger said those harsh word. I hope both of you will return to the right path and make correct living and income. God bless you and I sincerely mean it.

Posted by STEADYBOMBIBI85 > 2021-01-30 21:32 | Report Abuse

TitijayaReal is the only logical person in this forum.

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2021-01-30 21:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-01-30 21:53 | Report Abuse

Whether Titijaya will do vaccine business or not is not the problem. The problem is that they are bloody slow like turtle. Organize 1 EGM took 6 months and this is glove EGM only. Later medical products EGM take another 5-6 months. How about funding? Is there sufficient money for the new business? Surely they need to create new division, office, warehouse and most importantly hire staff who specialize on the new business. So taking into consideration all these factors, how long will shareholders need to wait to see the successful (or unsuccessful) result aka profit.

tank0210

90 posts

Posted by tank0210 > 2021-01-31 07:32 | Report Abuse

If the plan is ongoing and take longer time for planning can help to improve the long term huge earning and reduce the risk, it’s worth to wait. Just we don’t know how the execution power of this management. Seems like not really convincing

JK22

1,789 posts

Posted by pendekarbujang > 2021-02-02 17:01 | Report Abuse

titijya shares should follow ruberex hikes,if they are really connected

Maridien2

1,084 posts

Posted by Maridien2 > 2021-02-02 22:36 | Report Abuse

Don't put too much hope guys, it was a good lesson. Hope u all will wake up soon because I have...

Posted by limitup1188 > 2021-02-02 23:27 | Report Abuse

Should I buy more? I am not sure why my broker is very confident on Titijaya. He told me to buy as much as I can when it’s still cheap.

Posted by SimiDaiChi > 2021-02-02 23:59 | Report Abuse

Is broker trapped in high floor and need limit up gang come rescue? Wait 1 more year la, property development might recover in 2022.

Posted by TitijayaReal > 2021-02-03 00:21 | Report Abuse

Maridien2 I understand and in fact share the same feeling as you. Hope you will encountered better opportunity either here or elsewhere. Life always full of hope as every day we are bleesed with a new day.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz