ICON OFFSHORE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ICON (5255)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (2.63%)

Day's Change

1.13 - 1.23

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

12,145 comment(s). Last comment by BursaVulture 15 hours ago

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 09:40 | Report Abuse

@speakup the only reason icon is still alive today is because of Equinas. SC wont let icon die because must help govt body Equinas
20/02/2020 9:34 AM

Cheers speakup!

BullRun_93

1,374 posts

Posted by BullRun_93 > 2020-02-20 10:38 | Report Abuse

[rr88] In this modern age of trading, you take advantage of price fluctuations to make money, not the ancient way of buy n hold. But you must know what you are doing. Master charting n technicals especially. 70% of yr effort should be looking at the downside n how to protect yr capital should things move against you.
===>> You are a Technical Trader & OTB is a Fundamental and Technical Trader both have different opinion so why bash OTB? what do you get out of it? Have you paid him or subscribe to him or followed his call that made you lost money? who know......I'm not his subscriber, not his client, never paid him a single cents. The reason i defended him is not because of how you and OTB trade it is because of your rude, arrogant, disrespectful, show off attitude towards ppl here (including me). You been calling names (remember BullCock_93?....LOL) and vulgar in many ways, boasting about your wealth (why would anyone interested in how much you have anyway) FYI the downside of being a trader is you never able to sleep soundly. You don't trade you don't make money and BTW most broker loooooves these kind of client. A trader's lifestyle is always hectic too many indicator to follow, stresses out when you have straight days losses (so far haven't hear you boast about any losses you expect i believe you on this?! LOL). A smart trader uses BOTS but i don't think you're that smart looking at how smart your Techical skill explanation is. You are right in one thing holding stocks too long can sometimes lose you alot of money and also stupid to fall in love with just a few stocks that I give you credit but no need to bash ppl and tell everyone your method is superior. You want to post good stuff (i.e what you buy when to sell tips) which helps ppl make money just do it. (most ppl love it and will gain more respect than what you're getting now)......LOL

This past week i made 14 cents in airasia in 2 transactions, 12 cents in myeg once & 12.5 cents in slvest in 2 transactions = 39.5 cents.
===>> This is what I call show off....LOL

On average i make 80 cents per month or 4.80 for 6 months or 3 times more than the buy n hold in greatec or dayang for the same period.
===>> Again who cares how much you make bro! LOL

I hv been working all over the world during my younger days. Be it a trip fr sao paulo to rio with a stop over in taubate, or a 2 hr train journey fr milan to venice, same journey on tgv fr paris to dunkirk with stop over in jeouf, or on shinkanzen from osaka to hikari passing thru hiroshima, or a brutal winter in shenyang, or dimly lit houses towards baoji passing thru teracotta city of xian, but nothing compared to a shivering 2 weeks in moscow waiting for visa to enter ukraine while being glanced precariously by a kgb agent, to a pleasant change of scenary cris-crossing villages drive from thisvi to athens, or to the unbearable heat of mideast sandstorm so unbearable that you wud not be able to finish smoking a ciggarette.
===>> So what? All these fancy experience will only be in your memory someday you will have to face death. No matter what experience you have or how much money you earned everything will become irrelevant. Your actions, speech, hatred, bad behaviour will determine your future destination. You can continue doing what you do but someday when you reflect back you will realised you actually gain nothing. In 10, 20 years time come back to this post and remember what I said. Don't forget to bookmark this post.......LOL

I am rich, very rich.
===>> Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! you are rich but you have respect. Your only friends are those looking for your Lobster dinner. When you're out of Lobster one day you will be out of friends eventually......LOL

19/02/2020 10:00 PM

BullRun_93

1,374 posts

Posted by BullRun_93 > 2020-02-20 10:42 | Report Abuse

I am rich, very rich.
===>> Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! you are rich but you have NO respect. (must correct this.....LOL)

Posted by meiling1990 > 2020-02-20 12:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Worldpeace > 2020-02-20 12:17 | Report Abuse

rr88..
I truly admire your frankness.
Nothing personal on aka: personal dressing but the true colors of today’s market.
Keep it up.!

DickyMe2

1,509 posts

Posted by DickyMe2 > 2020-02-20 12:19 |

Post removed.Why?

BullRun_93

1,374 posts

Posted by BullRun_93 > 2020-02-20 12:48 | Report Abuse

[rr88] That lobster dinner is a figure of speech you tiny brain idiot, to equate small profit acquired. You took it literally ka? Stupid.
20/02/2020 11:21 AM

that is what i meant lah....i said your friends only like you because you treat them Lobster dinner (cheapo dinner money) and that when your small profit from trading stocks is gone all your friend who likes to eat your Lobster dinner (cheapo dinner money) also run away.......who is stupid now?? simple english don't understand? you're a "pea size brain" idiot?........LOL

The reason you can only do trading or make small money is because you have no money to pick up shares and not enough FA skill/knowledge (like what OTB have) so you're kinnda jealous so your only option is just do trading (no need pick up shares) and make your tiny "Lobster dinner" aka' small profit just to be able to hold on to your friends (or they'll be gone if you got no Lobster dinner for them)......LOL

Btw pls post your trading call at appropriate section lah......no wonder you have a "pea size brain" that just cannot follow forum rules.....LOL

Posted by 2Oldschool > 2020-02-20 16:31 | Report Abuse

Sold at 12.5 , now queue to buy back at 11.0. The warrant is overpriced.

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 16:49 | Report Abuse

Why so early want to sell the warrant? Expiry is 8 years from now..2028.

I'm keeping this free warrant. It cost me nothing to hold,..

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 17:19 | Report Abuse

For the Right Issues, I have done the following:

Sell 50% RI at 13 sen. Today RI closing at 11.5 sen. Buy MyEG at 1.23 sen. Today MYEG closed at 1.29 sen. Based on this trading, I have already made 16% margin over 1 day. My real cost for RI is much lower than my selling price.

For the remaining 50% RI and the Warrants, I will decide once the QR is released. I'm taking my Journey with my new refurbished ICON Royal Fortune one step at a time. Warrant Expiry is 8 years from now in 2028.

GooShem

1,284 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-20 17:23 | Report Abuse

soh por, got 50 cent dont want sell ...

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 17:32 | Report Abuse

@BullRun_93 [rr88] In this modern age of trading, you take advantage of price fluctuations to make money, not the ancient way of buy n hold. But you must know what you are doing. Master charting n technicals especially. 70% of yr effort should be looking at the downside n how to protect yr capital should things move against you.

===>> You are a Technical Trader & OTB is a Fundamental and Technical Trader both have different opinion so why bash OTB? what do you get out of it? Have you paid him or subscribe to him or followed his call that made you lost money? who know......I'm not his subscriber, not his client, never paid him a single cents. The reason i defended him is not because of how you and OTB trade it is because of your rude, arrogant, disrespectful, show off attitude towards ppl here (including me). You been calling names (remember BullCock_93?....LOL) and vulgar in many ways, boasting about your wealth (why would anyone interested in how much you have anyway) FYI the downside of being a trader is you never able to sleep soundly. You don't trade you don't make money and BTW most broker loooooves these kind of client. A trader's lifestyle is always hectic too many indicator to follow, stresses out when you have straight days losses (so far haven't hear you boast about any losses you expect i believe you on this?! LOL). A smart trader uses BOTS but i don't think you're that smart looking at how smart your Techical skill explanation is. You are right in one thing holding stocks too long can sometimes lose you alot of money and also stupid to fall in love with just a few stocks that I give you credit but no need to bash ppl and tell everyone your method is superior. You want to post good stuff (i.e what you buy when to sell tips) which helps ppl make money just do it. (most ppl love it and will gain more respect than what you're getting now)......LOL

This past week i made 14 cents in airasia in 2 transactions, 12 cents in myeg once & 12.5 cents in slvest in 2 transactions = 39.5 cents.
===>> This is what I call show off....LOL

On average i make 80 cents per month or 4.80 for 6 months or 3 times more than the buy n hold in greatec or dayang for the same period.
===>> Again who cares how much you make bro! LOL

I hv been working all over the world during my younger days. Be it a trip fr sao paulo to rio with a stop over in taubate, or a 2 hr train journey fr milan to venice, same journey on tgv fr paris to dunkirk with stop over in jeouf, or on shinkanzen from osaka to hikari passing thru hiroshima, or a brutal winter in shenyang, or dimly lit houses towards baoji passing thru teracotta city of xian, but nothing compared to a shivering 2 weeks in moscow waiting for visa to enter ukraine while being glanced precariously by a kgb agent, to a pleasant change of scenary cris-crossing villages drive from thisvi to athens, or to the unbearable heat of mideast sandstorm so unbearable that you wud not be able to finish smoking a ciggarette.

===>> So what? All these fancy experience will only be in your memory someday you will have to face death. No matter what experience you have or how much money you earned everything will become irrelevant. Your actions, speech, hatred, bad behaviour will determine your future destination. You can continue doing what you do but someday when you reflect back you will realised you actually gain nothing. In 10, 20 years time come back to this post and remember what I said. Don't forget to bookmark this post.......LOL

I am rich, very rich.
===>> Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! you are rich but you have respect. Your only friends are those looking for your Lobster dinner. When you're out of Lobster one day you will be out of friends eventually......LOL

19/02/2020 10:00 PM
20/02/2020 10:38 AM

I have only two reflection for this idiot rr88

1. One of the Richest Man in the World is Bill Gates. He has made a lot of Contribution that has benefit the World Community. Has he gone around the Globe telling every one he is Rich, Very Rich?

2. When someone has claimed to be travelling, these journey should made me him more humble. as the saying goes, "Jauh perjalan luas pandangan"...

Meow..

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 17:48 | Report Abuse

@GooShem soh por, got 50 cent dont want sell ...
20/02/2020 5:23 PM

Sure, I'm waiting for our Inari to hit your wanted position at 1.20..

Currently, I'm waiting at 1.6 and 1.5..

Meow..

Rowie

471 posts

Posted by Rowie > 2020-02-20 20:32 | Report Abuse

Very high possibility next qtr result will show profit between 3-10m.
That's why there is accumulation going on now for a short fast run.

All will be revealed next week

rr88

6,532 posts

Posted by rr88 > 2020-02-20 21:04 | Report Abuse

One final stop in this shit hole. Difficult lar for me to stay in this shithole.

Mabel welcomed people buying at 0.535 saying lets explore wonderful journey together, then the price crashed 78% from there.

OTB gave positive outlook when the price was at 0.235, then the price crashed 50% from there.

Then both of them complimented each other.

To me its like a shit greets another shit "You are so beautiful & smell nice". Then the other shit replies "You too".

ferdtwh

760 posts

Posted by ferdtwh > 2020-02-20 21:38 | Report Abuse

Rowie....
I wish your words will come true too in next week .........

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 21:59 | Report Abuse

How many good bye have you been saying since yesterday.

Still rindu lagi ka? No other place to go ka?

This morning you came storming inside this ship and proudly announced to everyone that you just bought myeg at 1.27. Later not long after that come here again and proudly announced that you already sold your myeg at 1.28. Even one sen also he cannot hold ...want to clam smart trader?

Hello myeg today closed at 1.29 and I bought it at 1.23...

Good bye rr88!

Please make this one final ya. We all have enough of your abusiveness words..

Meow..

klee

3,230 posts

Posted by klee > 2020-02-20 22:16 | Report Abuse

Hahaha mabel,good one.Give you a like.

klee

3,230 posts

Posted by klee > 2020-02-20 22:18 | Report Abuse

Btw everyone in i3 knows the kurang ajar rr88 only tell abt his wins,hahaha loser pondan rr88.

Hotwires

225 posts

Posted by Hotwires > 2020-02-20 22:55 | Report Abuse

Mabel, which one is better for me to enter..the warrant or the mother?

Chan Cy

318 posts

Posted by Chan Cy > 2020-02-20 23:31 | Report Abuse

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/639834
tmr hoot buy buy more..i wonder y share price rise like hell..lembaga tabung haji wth government..binacom already cuci now icon

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 23:48 | Report Abuse

@klee Hahaha mabel,good one.Give you a like.
20/02/2020 10:16 PM

Cheers klee!

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 23:52 | Report Abuse

@Hotwires Mabel, which one is better for me to enter..the warrant or the mother?
20/02/2020 10:55 PM

Wah long time no see Hotwires...

Go for the mother. It's still dirt cheap. It's only 1 sen more than what we have paid.

Why would you want to go for warrant when the conversion is at 0.165?

With Chan latest revelation, this is a very positive thing...

Thanks for sharing this latest development Chan!

Meow

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-20 23:56 | Report Abuse

@Rowie Very high possibility next qtr result will show profit between 3-10m.
That's why there is accumulation going on now for a short fast run.

All will be revealed next week
20/02/2020 8:32 PM

I'm really looking forward next week Rowie...

Meow..

Chan Cy

318 posts

Posted by Chan Cy > 2020-02-20 23:56 | Report Abuse

what will happen when right issues +share consolidation together?will it affect share price

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 00:03 | Report Abuse

When big institution come into the picture usually it will push up the price..

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 00:05 | Report Abuse

Urusharta Jamaah resurfaces as Icon's substantial shareholder
TheEdge Thu, Feb 20, 2020 10:52pm - 55 minutes ago

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 20): Urusharta Jamaah Sdn Bhd, the government’s special-purpose vehicle (SPV) set up to manage Lembaga Tabung Haji's underperforming assets, has resurfaced as Icon Offshore Bhd’s substantial shareholder.

An exchange filing today showed 132.86 million Icon shares, derived from the offshore support vessel provider’s rights issue, were added to Urusharta Jamaah’s shareholding.

With this, Urusharta Jaamah’s shareholding in Icon rises to 133.80 million shares, representing a 5.63% direct stake as of writing. The SPV had last month ceased to be Icon’s substantial shareholder, after disposing of 972,225 shares.

Urusharta Jamaah was among those who voted for the cash call last November, an exercise to raise up to RM250 million, alongside a plan to restructure some RM577 million of Icon’s debts to reduce its gearing from 9.16 times to under 1.4 times.

Icon unit Hallmark Odyssey Sdn Bhd’s controlling shareholder, Hallmark Odyssey Sdn Bhd (owned by Ekuiti Nasional Bhd or Ekuinas), had also given an undertaking to subscribe up to RM183 million of the rights issue.

Following the subscription of ordinary shares, pursuant to the rights issue of shares with warrants, Hallmark Odyssey owned a direct 57.406% stake in Icon.

Icon's share price has halved from Friday (Feb 14)’s closing of 23.5 sen to close at its all-time low of 11.5 sen today, after 23.78 million shares were done. Bloomberg data showed Icon is now valued at a market capitalisation of RM273.5 million.

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/639834

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 00:09 | Report Abuse

Usually big institution has better information than us retailer..

Probably this coming QR will be a very good result which compel Urusharta to come in.
TH has been battered severely and their investors are being hit with low dividend.

This latest developments in a very positive things,

Thanks again for sharing Chan

Meow

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-02-21 00:11 | Report Abuse

Omg

Michael Kwok

6,323 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-02-21 00:16 | Report Abuse

Mabel are u Chinese?If got new recommendation please include me.I got time to analyze.Please put it on Benalec blog.Since it few comment there.Tq.Can learn from each other experience.

Chan Cy

318 posts

Posted by Chan Cy > 2020-02-21 00:25 | Report Abuse

another buy call rgtech (0202), mabel look into it ,tmr this share sure rise along with icon.

harie

75 posts

Posted by harie > 2020-02-21 00:44 | Report Abuse

icon.. pls advise.. this counter potential rebound or going down.. tqvm

Rowie

471 posts

Posted by Rowie > 2020-02-21 05:57 | Report Abuse

Last qtr cos of tax provision it would have shown 5m profit
There is not enough info to make a good analysis but looking forward with debt reduction, interest charges will be reduced just like velesto, hence better results will follow

Rowie

471 posts

Posted by Rowie > 2020-02-21 05:57 | Report Abuse

Don't fret

Ncm88

1,219 posts

Posted by Ncm88 > 2020-02-21 07:49 | Report Abuse

U sure kah, every Q4 got impairment wan leh

Ncm88

1,219 posts

Posted by Ncm88 > 2020-02-21 07:56 | Report Abuse

Mabel not always right ok, see how she get roasted in ikhmas

GooShem

1,330 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-21 08:06 | Report Abuse

Mabel already roasted in TDM lor

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 08:25 | Report Abuse

@GooShem Mabel already roasted in TDM lor
21/02/2020 8:06 AM

Wah Gooshem... I didn't know you loves me so much.. Following whenever I go..

TDM is one of my selection for my Plantation Boutique. Just like Icon, it's the cheapest stock among my selection of 10 Plantations.

I bought it when it's was 18 sen. This counter I did a lot of trading and my holding cost is very low.

It's currently sitting in P7 in my list of Plantations companies with a healthy margin..

If you want to know more about my adventure in this company go and visit that counter..

Meow..

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 08:34 | Report Abuse

@Ncm88 Mabel not always right ok, see how she get roasted in ikhmas
21/02/2020 7:56 AM

Yes I agree.. I'm not always right. I bought her when ECRL was hot at that time and there were many speculation that Ikhmas will get the ECRL Job in addition to 800 million Contracts they had in their stable.

If you want to know my adventures with this company go and visit Ikhmas..

Thanks to the team there, I managed to cut my losses in Ikhmas. I'm still maintaining some of my holding there. Ikhmas is one of my selection for the Construction Companies for my Visit Malaysia Year Boutique.

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 09:02 | Report Abuse

@Chan Cy another buy call rgtech (0202), mabel look into it ,tmr this share sure rise along with icon.
21/02/2020 12:25 AM

Sure Chan and thanks for this tip..

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 09:11 | Report Abuse

@Michael Kwok Mabel are u Chinese?If got new recommendation please include me.I got time to analyze.Please put it on Benalec blog.Since it few comment there.Tq.Can learn from each other experience.
21/02/2020 12:16 AM

I'm a Malaysian with mix blood.

Sure Michael..

Beside KLSE, I have also invested in Technology Stocks in Nasdaq. One of them has 40% of World 5G Deployment across the Globe.

For KLSE, I have 4 Boutiques
Plantation
O&G
Digital Economy
Visit Malaysia Year.

All these companies under these 4 Boutiques give me the pulse of our economy. Current performance in term of margin:

P1 - Plantation
P2 - Oil & Gas
P3 - Digital Economy
P4 - Visit Malaysia Year 2020

It’s just like an F1 Race between Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Red Bulls and Maclaren.

Since everyone is so concern about CoronaVirus, come and join me in the Glove industry. Malaysia is donating 18 million gloves to China. It's time to give back some of our winning. I just added Kossan last week to my Gloves holding to join her elder sisters Hartalega and Top Gloves. China will have all the masks they need to contain the Coronavirus...cats included...

Glove Industry is rated OVERWEIGHT by various IB..Very Bullish and has been climbing since the CoronaVirus struck. Currently the shares of these stocks in under retracement, hence it's an opportunity to collect.

I'm also watching AA closely. If you look at the 15mins Chart AirAsia may break down

If AA breakdown RM1.00, it might go below RM0.80. - RM0.85

I'm still waiting patiently at RM 1.00 ....

Meow...

Posted by CalmAndWise > 2020-02-21 10:23 | Report Abuse

Good riddance rr88 from AirAsia forum.. And PLEASE dont come back..

5354_

4,749 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2020-02-21 12:31 | Report Abuse

Michael Kwok Benalec? BOD(incl CEO) salary got cut?

5354_

4,749 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2020-02-21 12:32 | Report Abuse

W 5 sen also not bad bec 8 years to expire.

Hotwires Mabel, which one is better for me to enter..the warrant or the mother?
20/02/2020 10:55 PM

5354_

4,749 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2020-02-21 12:32 | Report Abuse

Both also good in short, W 0.05 and mother 0.115 very limited downside.

5354_

4,749 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2020-02-21 12:39 | Report Abuse

Before RI shares listing many doomsayers said Icon <10 sen after RI where are they today?

BullRun_93

1,374 posts

Posted by BullRun_93 > 2020-02-21 14:57 | Report Abuse

"IF" i buy i would go for warrants only not mother share :)

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 15:11 |

Post removed.Why?

BullRun_93

1,374 posts

Posted by BullRun_93 > 2020-02-21 15:19 | Report Abuse

this [rr88] guy seems to keep deleting his own post. why post in the first place? why so scared?

Mabel

23,721 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-02-21 16:01 | Report Abuse

@BullRun_93 this [rr88] guy seems to keep deleting his own post. why post in the first place? why so scared?
21/02/2020 3:19 PM

Once upon a time a father said to his son..."Be careful where you walk"

The son responded..."you be careful"..remember that I follow in your footsteps...

Moral of the story if you are a man of substance, you will be able to stand up firmly for what you believe..

Meow...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz