SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 09:49 | Report Abuse

Wooo, Mabel driving a big container lorry while looking at the sb stock on mobile phone KA ? hit the red light and caused Mr right to death ....hahaha

Sneakpeek

2,199 posts

Posted by Sneakpeek > 2021-11-13 09:52 | Report Abuse

Karam must be proud still got macai supporting him..when instead these macai has no other choice but to support him..but nvm we understand u predicament

IronShirt

3,178 posts

Posted by IronShirt > 2021-11-13 09:53 | Report Abuse

I am now sympathetic with Karim....He is now like a Octopus...One Limp fight with Bursa, One
attack KPMG, another started slapping EY ...And 5 Limps desperately Blocking Rotten Eggs
thrown by i3 forum

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 09:55 | Report Abuse

Kadondon paid a lot of $ to Mabel, so she need to work hard to advertise sb.....

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 10:00 | Report Abuse

Mabel doesn't care about winning or losing, and is completely out of her control. It's so happy, she got a lot of advertising fees , excitedly to write long and long wordy speeches articles every day....haha

Don't think too much, If A/C has no problem, things will resolved long ago, but now it's the opposite pessimistic situation, that is why so many drama sue cases..

The false will eventually appear in reality, the dust will return to the dust, the soil will return to the soil, and all thing will return to the dust...The facts cannot be changed..

Epf had sold out all a long time ago, lari kuat kuat lol, but some ppl say that EPF still holding 5% of sb ?

Maybe they will sue their own lawyers later.

塵歸塵, 土歸土, 一切萬物化為塵....曲終人散也--....何也?

Sb take a spaceship to mars with Mabel....never look back.. Sue the mars. Hahaha

Kpower lying , Scib suspended, This has shown the final appearance of sb...advertising hard to no avail.... ppl is trying to escape from kpower,,,

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 10:06 | Report Abuse

Again cheerleaders pls stop by the HQ office n ring the bell, check the lights n taps out to see if there are still open for biz and paying the bills.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 10:11 | Report Abuse

I will ask my friend in Sarawak to check the HQ office whether is it still working..

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-13 10:12 | Report Abuse

Isaac Asimov's Foundation psychohistory on predicting the future?
thats BS baloney
obviously its the other way round and forensic investigators knows it.

Its actually current behavior confirms past historical forensic "doings"

Current behavior is all suing about KPMG, suing Bursa and suing EY besides "missing" Bond payments "subject to receipts from customers".

=> This just about confirms what Serba did last Summer. Yessir totally no doubts there what Serba did or did not do.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 10:19 | Report Abuse

This is understandable, when a person has nothing to do with it , he will do unreasonable things. lawyer is just doing his business..

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 10:19 | Report Abuse

All know its a ripoff , lts just that some want to pretend its not ripoff bcos they invested emotionally in the ripoff. Basically many who dont get it.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-13 10:20 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

Thanks.

Insas looking good. Big Kahunas can start buying already.

Sslee Thumb up to PSAi3alert. The best story I ever read. Salute.

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 10:23 | Report Abuse

Really ithink the HQ is in Shah Alam.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-13 10:24 | Report Abuse

joyvest,

Thanks. Thank you for your untiring efforts in Serba and Ucrest.

joyvest Yer..I enjoyed reading the story posted by PSA too.

These people are so delusional that their visions are completely blinded and minds are totally blocked of the highest order.

One man's Meat is another Man Poison does not apply here. Basically, no reasonable sensible man would acknowledge this as meat but poison.

The only way you can redeem yourselves is to open up your eyes and minds....
13/11/2021 9:45 AM

IronShirt

3,178 posts

Posted by IronShirt > 2021-11-13 10:31 | Report Abuse

Run Karim Run. I can arrange submarine ticket just like J. Low's escape

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-13 10:37 |

Post removed.Why?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-13 11:19 | Report Abuse

Personal aide memoire on Mr Fat Cat & Black Pearl below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serba is displaying signs of vexatious litigant. If declared as a vexatious litigants, the company will not be able to access the courts anymore.

“17. Vexatious litigants

Power to restrain any person who has habitually and persistently and without reasonable cause instituted vexatious legal proceedings in any court, whether against the same or different persons, from instituting any legal proceedings in any court save by leave of a Judge. A copy of any such order shall be published in the Gazette.”

Features common among all obsessive litigants - relentless activity, outstanding tenacity, personal elation, abuse of logic, and graphomania (compulsive urge to write).

May exhibit the classic symptoms of a variant of de Clerambault’s syndrome. It is a syndrome named after a French psychiatrist, who described such syndrome as “litigious behaviour”

Erotomania

Erotomania, also known as de Clerambault’s Syndrome, named after French psychiatrist Gaetan Gatian de Clerambault, is listed in the DSM-5 as a subtype of a delusional disorder.

It is a relatively uncommon paranoid condition that is characterized by an individual's delusions of another person being infatuated with them.

The object of the delusion is typically a person who is unattainable due to high social or financial status, marriage or disinterest.

The object of obsession may also be imaginary, deceased or someone the patient has never met.

Delusions of reference are common, as the erotomanic individual often perceives that they are being sent messages from the secret admirer through innocuous events such as seeing license plates from specific states, but has no research development proof.

Commonly, the onset of erotomania is sudden, and the course is chronic.

Delusional disorder

Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true.

Even some healthy people can hold unreasonably high opinions of themselves. But unlike them, someone with grandiose delusions is unshakably convinced that their delusions are true.

For example, you may believe that you:

- Built a company ground up to a USD2 Billion company

- are receiving many DMs from fans requesting for further information and/or join the telegram group

- Has access to Directors Meeting Records of all listed companies

- Leading bulleted turnaround plans

- leader of an action group to prevent the hostile takeover of a company (that clearly falsified its accounts, revenue, customers, etc; and is en route to be delisted and prosecuted for multiple offences)

Researchers don’t know exactly what causes delusions. Sometimes, delusions of grandeur can be a symptom of another mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

Grandiose delusions rarely happen by themselves. Most often, you likely to also have delusions of persecution, a related condition where you’re convinced that others are out to harm, conspire against, or otherwise mistreat you.

For example, you may believe that:

- dark hands are conspiring against you or the company that you have invested in

- all professional and regulatory bodies are conspiring against your promoted company

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 11:25 | Report Abuse

@ PSAi3alert

Hahaha... brilliant writing

Nailed it

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-13 11:34 | Report Abuse

All this gloating and negative nonsense only reflect the desperation of the Auditor fan boy!!
Without a doubt, they had been working hard to paint black paint on a white canvas. The fact is they are under pressure from their pay master because of the current law suit!!
There is a reason why auditors get sued every now and then, they are just sore losers who never admit their mistake until proven guilty.
The most recent case to prove this is our very own 1MDB settlement case~~

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-13 11:38 | Report Abuse

I bet if you browsed through the comment history, the nay sayers is posting every hour even late at night and early morning. That is just pure desperation and pressure building. Wakaka
Why do they put themselve under such pressure?? Just for a few bucks ??
Poor Thing~~

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-11-13 11:47 | Report Abuse

KPMG raise red flag - should caution
SD sue KPMG - only idixt still invest
Ex risk director resign - only 2 x idiox still invest
SD sue exDirector - only 3x ixiot still invest
SD sue Bursar - only 5x idxot still support SD
SD sue EY - only 6x xdiot still support SD

Which lever are you....lol haha, sorry but idxot is just too entertaining

@Honesty quoted I bet if you browsed through the comment history, the nay sayers is posting every hour even late at night and early morning. That is just pure desperation and pressure building. Wakaka
Poor Thing~~
13/11/2021 11:38 AM

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-13 11:59 | Report Abuse

Absolutely agreed with you honesty, maybe they are shorties, their shares being fully collected and absorbed by invisible investor.

Or else they are the sharks promoters,to encourage you all to sell cheap cheap tickets to them

Honesty I bet if you browsed through the comment history, the nay sayers is posting every hour even late at night and early morning. That is just pure desperation and pressure building. Wakaka
Poor Thing~~
13/11/2021 11:38 AM

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-13 12:34 | Report Abuse

Mabel,I also think the same with you, once suspension is lifted (which I guess is around 29 or 30 November), mostly got shorties keep shorting, and some weak holders panic sell (maybe not much, but shorties will be very much), then price might drop to 0.30 to 0.33 range, then only rebound

Big sharks still collecting more cheap tickets now

Posted by Shadow Fiend > 2021-11-13 12:43 | Report Abuse

Trader = cut loss first and plan to buy at lower price hoping for a rebound
Condo retailer = hold and pray for rebound
Institutional fund = already cut major loss at RM0.70 and laughed by others previously
Net profit investor = holding some and happy to buy at lower price to average down
Cash flow investor = never invest in this company due to negative free cash flow every year

Who will be the final winner? Let's see this interesting drama.

Layman2020

435 posts

Posted by Layman2020 > 2021-11-13 12:45 | Report Abuse

I3 lurker, Huangbk72,PSA ,Leno,Nikmon, SSlee and etc...from all your comments and rational opinions I really agreed is the end of SD. But still I believed One thing keep me holding is because, this country seems like not working that way, until a day those with corruption charges politicians and colonies going into jail then there is no more argument on all of your opinions. Unfortunately one by one getting away after years of waiting. There always a helping hand in this country regardless is right or wrong. It is undeniable political influence has huge effect on business in Malaysia. This country culture give birth to high Ego person to call Auditor as shoplot auditor which it seldom happened in other country.

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 12:50 | Report Abuse

Look like one flew over the Cuckoo's nest on sd in Shah Alam.upon second look it must be a stool pigeon. Is the end?

Hotstuff

3,231 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2021-11-13 12:54 | Report Abuse

I am waiting Karim to make final declaration on bankruptcy.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 12:56 |

Post removed.Why?

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-11-13 13:01 | Report Abuse

Each time i comment.. Its all abt warning newbie to be alert. There r so many paid promoter in sd. Js be more careful n alert if u r reading promoter comment. U might get roasted.

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-11-13 13:01 | Report Abuse

Haha no intended to default the sukuk payment? Wondering how he going to get the money to pay the sukuk within 20 days? From kpower stock. Good one.

Sneakpeek

2,199 posts

Posted by Sneakpeek > 2021-11-13 13:02 | Report Abuse

Not only 'investor'..all these are bad news to SD employees and supplier..how much left in SD's coffer?

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 13:10 | Report Abuse

funny..saying the Bursa has credibility...if the Bursa has credibility...a problematic audit company...should not be allowed to deal in malaysia..especially those who are found guilty from the SC investigation and also the history of negligence

Layman2020

435 posts

Posted by Layman2020 > 2021-11-13 13:11 | Report Abuse

Hopefully 懒船还有三寸钉。 hope for the best to those still holding.

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-11-13 13:14 | Report Abuse

Limit up in 2030...............................

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 13:18 | Report Abuse

Funnier saying that Bursa has no credibility..

Then why are you an investor???

Dumber saying problematic audit company.. which big 10 audit company in Malaysia doesnt have past problems.. luckily we have smart listed company management like Petronas that doesnt think like you.

Really dummy statement

Cream of the cream among dummies..

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 13:25 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, July 31 (Bernama) --

Petronas today launched VDPx — a new vendor development scheme under the company’s existing Vendor Development Programme (VDP) to boost capabilities of local companies in the oil and gas industry.

President and Group CEO Tan Sri Wan Zulkiflee Wan Ariffin said the new scheme would have the collaboration of major industry players in the country.

Under this new scheme, 18 organisations comprising six Petroleum Arrangement Contractors (PACs) and 12 Oil & Gas Service and Equipment (OGSE) companies will replicate Petronas’ VDP programme, to reach out to more local vendors and further amplify its benefits to the industry as well as the nation, he said in a statement today.

The PACs are ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc., Hess Exploration and Production Malaysia B.V., Kebabangan Petroleum Operating Company Sdn Bhd, REPSOL Oil & Gas Malaysia Ltd, Murphy Sarawak Oil Co., Ltd and Sarawak Shell Bhd/ Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Ltd.

The OGSE companies include Perbadanan Urusan Kejuruteraan dan Limbungan Brooke, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd, Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd, Uzma Engineering Sdn Bhd, Asian Supply Base Sdn Bhd and Sapura Energy Bhd…..

https://www.e-serbadk.com/petronas-launches-vdpx-to-boost-local-og-firms/

351 posts

Posted by Loading > 2021-11-13 13:26 | Report Abuse

haih .. kesian kat lalat-lalat tamak, pilih tahi yg paling busuk dan hinggap, sekarang dah sangkut melekat .. hanya dapat terus makan tahi dan tunggu mati ..

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-13 13:30 | Report Abuse

#InvestorKING Mabel,I also think the same with you, once suspension is lifted (which I guess is around 29 or 30 November), mostly got shorties keep shorting, and some weak holders panic sell (maybe not much, but shorties will be very much), then price might drop to 0.30 to 0.33 range, then only rebound

Big sharks still collecting more cheap tickets now
13/11/2021 12:34 PM

Had a great time at the Plantation. Weather was Purrrfect!

Absolutely InvestorKing !

It is a pity that SD's shares were suspended. The day before the suspension, a lot of foreign funds were buying in to support SD and CEO Karim. BlackRocks is definitely one of them.

With BlackRock and Vanguard who are 5 Star Investors with us. You won’t go wrong!

Like Mabel said earlier, my hand now very itchy to collect more Serba. Will collect on the 1st retrace. Possibility of retracement is high, all thanks to all the wonderful scary movie scripts by our Pom Pom Boys..

To Our Success !

Meow

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 13:33 | Report Abuse

Serba Dinamik dapat 5 kontrak termasuk dari Petronas LNG Complex

KUALA LUMPUR 9 Mac - Serba Dinamik Holdings Berhad (SDHB) dalam makluman di Bursa Malaysia hari ini memberitahu bahawa syarikat itu berjaya meraih lima kontrak menerusi anak syarikat milik penuhnya yang berbeza. Jelasnya, empat daripada kontrak itu mendatangkan nilai terkumpul sehingga AS$99.6 juta atau RM408.8 juta - berdasarkan kadar pertukaran mata wang AS$1:RM4.1025.

Kontrak berkenaan melibatkan segmen O&M di Malaysia bermula 19 Februari 2021 sehingga 30 September 2022.

https://dagangnews.com/serba-dinamik-dapat-5-kontrak-termasuk-dari-petronas-lng-complex

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-13 13:41 | Report Abuse

Thank you Solomon..

You are really like our James Bond!

To Russia (Space) with Loves

Meow

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 13:47 | Report Abuse

Mabel..welcome...meow...

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 13:48 | Report Abuse

I don't think u still git chance to cut loss, will be delisted.

----------------------------
Shadow Fiend Trader = cut loss first and plan to buy at lower price hoping for a rebound
Condo retailer = hold and pray for rebound

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-13 13:49 | Report Abuse

got chance

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-13 13:55 | Report Abuse

#solomolo Mabel..welcome...meow...
13/11/2021 1:47 PM

Meow

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-11-13 14:01 | Report Abuse

If cash flow got problem 1 trillion contract also useless. Js imagine 24 million also unable to go thru banker. Hw much still left in the sd bank ac any one can tell me? I perdict less than 30 million. If not u think its a GOOD news out sukuk default / 30 days grace period!!

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-13 14:19 | Report Abuse

the shoplot is now closed

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 2021-11-13 14:34 | Report Abuse

Inix also suspended due to ar problem , more n more gambling counters will be suspended soon !

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-11-13 14:35 | Report Abuse

Look at date of announcement.

Posted by solomolo > Nov 13, 2021 1:33 PM | Report Abuse

Serba Dinamik dapat 5 kontrak termasuk dari Petronas LNG Complex

KUALA LUMPUR 9 Mac - Serba Dinamik Holdings Berhad (SDHB) dalam makluman di Bursa Malaysia hari ini memberitahu bahawa syarikat itu berjaya meraih lima kontrak menerusi anak syarikat milik penuhnya yang berbeza. Jelasnya, empat daripada kontrak itu mendatangkan nilai terkumpul sehingga AS$99.6 juta atau RM408.8 juta - berdasarkan kadar pertukaran mata wang AS$1:RM4.1025.

Posted by straightarrow > 2021-11-13 15:03 | Report Abuse

Would anyone of us be shocked or surprised if the government were to bail them out similar to AirAsia?

Malaysia's AirAsia Group has received approval from Danajamin Nasional Berhad for a club facility of up to 500 million ringgit ($120 million), it said in a statement on Tuesday.

The loan, 80% of which is guaranteed by the government, is earmarked for working capital purposes, which will support staff costs and key operating expenses such as aircraft maintenance as the group prepares to ramp up operations, it said.

The loan, disbursed as part of a COVID-19 economic stimulus package from the government, has been approved by the airline's lenders under a club deal term financing, it said.

Danajamin Nasional, the country's only financial guarantee insurer, is half-owned by the finance ministry.

Question is how is SD going to resolve all the court cases with so many parties???

Ultimately SD will have to undergo a restructuring program.

In Malaysia anything is possible. Pity and goodbye to all the taxpayers money.

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 15:16 | Report Abuse

airasia negative income...serbadk doesn't need to bailout ..only the payment process from the government needs to be speeded up..that's all

Post a Comment
Market Buzz