SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-12 23:00 | Report Abuse

............subject to receipt from our customers.............

“The group assures that Serba Dinamik is committed to fulfill the said payment subject to receipt from our customers. We are also proactively engaging all stakeholders to provide timely updates and clarifications as and when required,” asserted the company.

=> I assure that subject to receipt from Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Buffett and Bezos, I will be a Trillionaire and will make a sufficient donation to Serba to solve this issue.

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-12 23:09 | Report Abuse

Please to see that most Serba Supporter all now Goyang Kaki, spending quality time with their loves one while Pom Pom Boys are working around the clock.

You all did Great..Well Done !

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score
1 SERBADK 1000
2 DNEX 798
3 TOPGLOV 659
4 SUPERMX 423
5 GENTING 336
6 REVENUE 334
7 MAYBANK 319
8 HIBISCS 300
9 INARI 293
10 TENAGA 283

Last updated: Nov 12, 10:16 PM

Cristiano Serba now is World Famous and continue to remain Pole Position over the last two weeks. What does this tell you? The above result speak for itself. Serba is not only Fantastic, he is also a very Solid Striker that can sapu everything everything that comes on his way. Really got balls!

Messi Dnex is also another Fabulous Fantastic Striker. With World Wide shortage of Chips shortage, EV Play, Fossil Fuel and Digital Economy, Dnex has Foxconn as one of their shareholders. Foxconn is the main assembler of Apple Inc’s iPhones, has acquired 120 million shares or a 5.03% stake in Dagang NeXchange Bhd (DNeX) for RM108 million.

Meanwhile Mabel will continue to keep this Virgil Top Glove as it is The World Largest Glove Producer. Beside Mabel has profits from this company from last year rally. TG is not so heavy to hold. Your emotion depends on how much you hold. Hartalega was smarter to give a high dividend. Otherwise it will not able to escape a selldown too. This September quarter Hartalega EPS is only 27 sens and it is paying 35 sens dividend.

The good side about Glove is that dividend yields are the highest compared with other industries even better than Banks, Plantation, Banks or Tech companies. Here's the best part, Gloves is part of the solution to eradicate Covid 19.

So Happy and Proud to be the Shareholders for these 3 Great Companies.

I3 Statistic sentiasa tepat
Setiap Hari Serba di tempat No Satu
Top Glove Mabel cuma tunggu nak collect
Mabel’s collection sentiasa bermutu.

Budak2 bermain gasing
Bermain gasing dgn Mabel
Alang2 kalau nak goreng
Biar sampai dapat tukar katil ke Stainless Steel

Virgil van Dijk is the World Best Defender
While Cristiano and Messi are the World Best Strikers
Mabel Top Glove is the World Best Defender
While Serba and Dnex are currently Mabel's Two Best Strikers

JR Erwing duduk di Jalan Gasing
Anak nya berambut Blonde bernama Mabel
Confirm Serba tidak akan delisting
TG, Serba dan Dnex Good Karma untuk Mabel

As usual, Mabel will sleep like a Baby..

Good Meow

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-11-12 23:14 | Report Abuse

Karim says :"I'm still standing" when everyone is saying "crash and burn". LOL

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-12 23:15 | Report Abuse

#TangkapKarim

bobvic96

748 posts

Posted by bobvic96 > 2021-11-12 23:23 | Report Abuse

MATERIAL LITIGATION
SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD (“SDHB” OR THE “COMPANY”) VS BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD
We refer to the announcement dated 8 November 2021 and to Bursa’s query letter dated 12 November 2021.
Unless otherwise stated, the definitions and terms used herein shall have the same meaning as defined in those announcements.
The Board of Directors of SDHB wishes to inform that parties had attended the hearing of the injunction application against Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 11 November 2021. The High Court had fixed the hearing of the application for injunction in the proceeding against EY Consulting (as described in the Company’s announcement dated 10 November 2021) together with the proceeding herein. The Company applied orally for an adjournment of the hearing of the injunction application in view of the fact that that the Company was served with a copy of affidavits in reply from Bursa and EY Consulting on 10 November 2021 and 11 November 2021 respectively. The High Court allowed the Company’s oral application and fixed the hearing of the injunction application together with the OS on 8 December 2021.
The Company further applied for an ad-interim injunction to be granted pending the disposal of the injunction application. The High Court dismissed the Company’s application for an ad-interim injunction with no order as to costs.
The Company will make further announcement as and when there are material developments on the above matter.
This announcement is dated 12 November 2021.

SD have been instructed to announce the outcome of the injunctions yesterday both for E&Y and Bursa

bobvic96

748 posts

Posted by bobvic96 > 2021-11-12 23:23 | Report Abuse

MATERIAL LITIGATION
SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD (“SDHB” OR THE “COMPANY”) VS EY CONSULTING SDN BHD
We refer to the announcement dated 10 November 2021 and to Bursa’s query letter dated 12 November 2021.
Unless otherwise stated, the definitions and terms used herein shall have the same meaning as defined in those announcements.
The Board of Directors of SDHB wishes to inform that parties had attended the hearing of the injunction application against EY Consulting on 11 November 2021. The High Court had fixed the hearing of the application for injunction in the proceeding against Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (as described in the Company’s announcement dated 8 November 2021) together with the proceeding herein. The Company applied orally for an adjournment of the hearing of the injunction application in view of the fact that that the Company was served with a copy of affidavits in reply from Bursa and EY Consulting on 10 November 2021 and 11 November 2021 respectively. The High Court allowed the Company’s oral application and fixed the hearing of the injunction application together with the OS on 8 December 2021.
The Company further applied for an ad-interim injunction to be granted pending the disposal of the injunction application. The High Court dismissed the Company’s application for an ad-interim injunction with no order as to costs.
The Company will make further announcement as and when there are material developments on the above matter.
This announcement is dated 12 November 2021.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-12 23:31 | Report Abuse

Serba filed an application for an interim injunction and filed a certificate of urgency, but went to Court unprepared.

“I will allow the plaintiff (Serba Dinamik) to respond to the affidavits following their request within one week of today (Nov 11). As to their request for an ad interim [injunction] and balancing in the interests of justice, this court orders that no ad interim order be granted," ruled Justice Datuk Ahmad Fairuz Zainol Abidin.

“The company cannot profit from its unpreparedness for them to proceed on the two matters this morning,” said the judge.

Serba Dinamik on Nov 5 filed a lawsuit against EY seeking to restrain the auditor from sharing any findings or opinions on the company.

The company also filed an application for an interim injunction, which was fixed for hearing on Thursday after the company also filed a certificate of urgency for the application to be heard as soon as possible.

Luckyboy88

405 posts

Posted by Luckyboy88 > 2021-11-12 23:43 | Report Abuse

My 1st ever comment in SD i3 supposed to be a technical question that I hope getting clarity from sifus.

Repost : Jun 27, 2021 12:16 PM | Report Abuse

I have a query and can someone help.

Let's say I decide to buy 100k worth of SD shares on Monday morning and it happen this ctn got suspended once all my orders matched by bursa.

1) cash acc only have 50k and no others share in portfolio
2) clearance : T+2 with no margin acc
3) I dun have any mean whatsoever to come up with the balance 50k

Since suspended, I can't cut lost or take profit what will my broker do??

*** sifu Leno at that time say it wouldn't get suspended. Yes, SD only got suspended on 22nd October 2021. But Lucky see much more forward outlooks. Be4 this I did managed to save 2 and half buddies of mine from disaster.

Lastest development, I can say IT'S OVER.

DUN SIMPLY GIVE FALSE HOPES TO NEWBIES, KARMA IS WATCHING CLOSELY.

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-11-12 23:58 | Report Abuse

if SC talk too much, karim will sue them too like he did to KPMG , EY , Bursa

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-13 00:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by alenac > Jun 27, 2021 12:19 PM | Report Abuse

Won't be suspended, bursa will allow freedom to trade. The price will just collapse till minimum value 1/2 of 1 sen.

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-13 00:09 |

Post removed.Why?

BE_GREEEEEDY

1,720 posts

Posted by BE_GREEEEEDY > 2021-11-13 00:28 | Report Abuse

...Karam ( sink ) at last !

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-11-13 00:33 | Report Abuse

Collection from customers to pay coupon??
which customer SCIB?? Kpower??

Moneymore

532 posts

Posted by Moneymore > 2021-11-13 00:37 | Report Abuse

When you are sinking best you can do is sue everyone hoping to drag them along..nothing to lose.

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-13 00:42 | Report Abuse

maybe its BURSA?

is Serba doing any EPCC for BURSA?
I am only an office boy and not a Serba expert.

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > Nov 13, 2021 12:33 AM | Report Abuse

Collection from customers to pay coupon??
which customer SCIB?? Kpower??

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-11-13 00:45 | Report Abuse

Wonder why you all say Karim bad businessman.
He can be consider among the best businessman standing tall with Mr JLow.

He managed to get big suiyee EPF, Kwap, Banks to come to support.
He also get many small suiyee in also.
He built such a loyal following until near the cliff suiyee still supporting him.

Last I heard he is talking to Elon Musk to invest as Elon just sold USD5 bil of shares.

All is is due to good planning according to those insiders Pearlwhite aka Ms Pucat and Mabel aka the submarine. Don't worry, all within the Game Plan

Luckyboy88

405 posts

Posted by Luckyboy88 > 2021-11-13 01:16 | Report Abuse

See what going to happen when superstar footballers argue/challenge/protest against referee.

Now wanted to box the authorities. Its 100% comfirmation by big 2, not just accounting mistakes but serious white collar crimes took place. Borrowing means freeze too.

In the eye of Petronas, all EPCC players are dispensable.

NEXT WILL BE CREDITORS ISSUES, AND MR K PLAY VICTIM TO ARABS 4 ALL TROUBLES.

Luckyboy88

405 posts

Posted by Luckyboy88 > 2021-11-13 01:43 | Report Abuse

At current lv, there are still rooms to plunge 50 to 70% in short period but still remains public listed company like Sapura Energy.for many years to come. Initially below 0.09 cents will be imporsibble.

SD make huge mistake in bringing authorities to task.

What is the panalty for pouching referee in public?

ANSWER : ban for live.

Zackmeiser

309 posts

Posted by Zackmeiser > 2021-11-13 01:53 | Report Abuse

Probably will turn into sapura. But sapura didnt sue bursa. Its still really vague whats gonna happen. Share price will plummet for sure.

Sneakpeek

2,199 posts

Posted by Sneakpeek > 2021-11-13 03:09 | Report Abuse

An inference from this [legal] action is that the plaintiff is not happy with the findings [made by EY] and we similarly object to an adjournment.

EY lawyer has said it loud and clear..SD not happy with EY findings...

not happy = bad
Not happy until need to sue everyone = must be really bad

Luckyboy88

405 posts

Posted by Luckyboy88 > 2021-11-13 03:21 | Report Abuse

The only survivor ways are, K reveal every details of KPMG initial finding that been confirmed by EY. Brave enough to admit and take blames with BOD as collective decision making body. Cooperate with all authorities involved and prepared 4 jail time. Resources in legal way should not be spend on fighting a sure lose battle but on lightening his personal wronged doing.

Resign and total revamp BOD. Call for immediate EGM to appoint a captain of the industry to assemble the best personals for new board. Revert every single problems. Each second counts.

White collar crime punishment is light in Malaysia. Still hero and good chance to become billionaire again. A endless luxury life till meet his creator.

What withhold this PHD holder? Possible big shot politicians behind the scene where all this while SD is the source of white washing, laundering or transfers of assets abroad?

Its going to need a MIRACLE. I will stop at here.

Wishing all minorities shareholders best of luck ahead.

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-13 06:48 | Report Abuse

Look like the auditor fan boy is hard at work trying psycho people in forum. Maybe even all of them are employed by the auditor, just to shape the thing on the auditor favour.
Really interesting to see how shop lot people do their business. Really like school boy trying to reach the whole world through public forum. LOL

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 07:07 | Report Abuse

Lawak...KMPG dan EY pun ada kes...lagi nak berlagak suci pula...Bursa Malaysia sepatutnya...hindar dari mengambil syarikat audit yang bermasalah ini...sebab akan menjejaskan reputasi dan kredibiliti kerajaan malaysia dan syarikat awam...malah meburukan pandangan dari pelabur luar negara dalam menangani masalah ekonomi di malaysia

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 07:16 | Report Abuse

God is fair…

He creates 10% smarties and 90% dummies..

Every top 10 audit firm in the world has prior legal case. All paid fines.. that’s why under Audit Act, auditors must have liability insurance.

So Bursa should only allow shoplot auditor to operate?? Hahahaha

Getting more and more ridiculous.. all these paid promoters running out of ideas

solomolo Lawak...KMPG dan EY pun ada kes...lagi nak berlagak suci pula...Bursa Malaysia sepatutnya...hindar dari mengambil syarikat audit yang bermasalah ini...sebab akan menjejaskan reputasi dan kredibiliti kerajaan malaysia dan syarikat awam...malah meburukan pandangan dari pelabur luar negara dalam menangani masalah ekonomi di malaysia

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-13 07:19 | Report Abuse

semua orang tahu mereka rela bayar denda dari kalah kes dimahkamah...sebab jika kalah..lesen mereka akan ditarik..langsung tak dibenar melakukan kerja audit..orang bodoh saja percaya bayar denda boleh selamatkan mereka

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 07:30 | Report Abuse

Missed interest payment sukuk of usd 7m (rm29m) 30 days grace.. u have to collect 1m daily from your customers ..doubtful?

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 07:40 | Report Abuse

Collection from real customers possible..

How to collect from fictitious entity???

Pray and get heaven money ??

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-11-13 08:24 | Report Abuse

Dummy or dump?

1.No collection from dummy clients ,no payment of loan.
2. Suing the dummy clients for payment ,meaning the loan can never be repaid.
3. No new loan to cover old loan
4. No new placement to settle old loan
5. Default of loan is imminent.
6. Further downgrading is inevitable
7. All the above are seen as harbingers of receivership and liquidation to come around.
8. Kiss and say goodbye

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 08:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-13 08:25 | Report Abuse

As the saying goes...One Woman's Meat is another Man Poison..

To Our Success !

Meow

sharewiz118

1,880 posts

Posted by sharewiz118 > 2021-11-13 08:26 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-13 08:26 | Report Abuse

Good MONEY everyone..

Did you all sleep like a Baby?

Here's a beautiful story that Mummy used to read when Mabel was a little gal. Since then Mabel sleeps like a Baby..

Once upon a time a young boy once asked a farmer... "Sir, when is the best time to plant a tree?"

The farmer replied "20 years ago. But do you know what the second best time to plant a tree is?"

The young boy leaning in with curiosity responded... "No, when would that be?"

The wise old farmer chuckled and looked at the boy..."NOW."

Please to see that most Serba Supporter all now Goyang Kaki, spending quality time with their loves one while Pom Pom Boys are working around the clock.

You all did Great..Well Done !

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score
1 SERBADK 1000
2 DNEX 917
3 TOPGLOV 877
4 SUPERMX 572
5 INARI 520
6 FPI 446
7 MAYBANK 405
8 GENTING 384
9 AIRASIA 350
10 AAX 335

Last updated: Nov 13, 7:20 AM

Cristiano Serba now is World Famous and continue to remain Pole Position over the last two weeks. What does this tell you? The above result speak for itself. Serba is not only Fantastic, he is also a very Solid Striker that can sapu everything everything that comes on his way. Really got balls!

Messi Dnex is also another Fabulous Fantastic Striker. With World Wide shortage of Chips shortage, EV Play, Fossil Fuel and Digital Economy, Dnex has Foxconn as one of their shareholders. Foxconn is the main assembler of Apple Inc’s iPhones, has acquired 120 million shares or a 5.03% stake in Dagang NeXchange Bhd (DNeX) for RM108 million.

Meanwhile Mabel will continue to keep this Virgil Top Glove as it is The World Largest Glove Producer. Beside Mabel has profits from this company from last year rally. TG is not so heavy to hold. Your emotion depends on how much you hold. Hartalega was smarter to give a high dividend. This September quarter Hartalega EPS is only 27 sens and it is paying 35 sens dividend. The good side about Glove is that dividend yields are the highest compared with other industries even better than Banks, Plantation, Banks or Tech companies. Here's the best part, Gloves is part of the solution to eradicate Covid 19.

So Happy and Proud to be the Shareholders for these Top 3 Great Companies on the i3 Podium. All the 3 Companies closed GREEN.

Time for another 3 consecutive straight week of celebration.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mabel FarMeow

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-13 08:34 | Report Abuse

Lessons of Bilis the bird

Once upon a time, there was a contrarian sparrow, named Bilis, who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started southward.

In a short time, ice began to form on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen.

A cow passed by and crapped on little Bilis.

Bilis thought it was the end.

But then the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings.

Warm and happy, able to breathe, Bilis started to sing.

Just then Mable - a large male cat impersonating as a female cat - came by and hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds.

Mable cleared away the manure, found the chirping sparrow and promptly ate Bilis.

Moral of the story:

1. Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.

2. Everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend.

3. Be wary of Mable - the fat male cat impersonating as a female cat

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-11-13 08:40 | Report Abuse

This is great news. Our efforts paid off.

And this is a reminder to the 4 heavenly kings and their 2 followers, please provide better investor activism.

I (and my colleagues) don't want to be involved picking up your unfinished business.

Mavcom says air travel consumers not creditors, wants AirAsia X to reimburse customers for tickets purchased

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2021/11/12/mavcom-says-air-travel-consumers-not-creditors-wants-airasia-x-to-reimburse/2020468

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-11-13 08:43 | Report Abuse

Now, with that out of the way, you can assume and perceive that Mavcom is like SC in SD's case.

I will write about what documents were given from SC to EY (since it was written that SD withheld and cannot provide to EY during the course of the SIR). That will be given Monday.

And it looks like TheEdge would be the next one on SD's sights. Piss straight or your target comes back biting at your rear.

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-13 08:51 | Report Abuse

ǷearlꙌhite
Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Oct 4, 2021 8:54 AM | Report Abuse

A Statement of Action from the Supporters of CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad.

We have been aware and would officially state that we will deny and prevent the hostile takeover of Serba Dinamik Berhad through guerilla tactics.

We the mutual and institutional funds and retail investors in support of CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad would ensure that the current Board and Management and great team at Serba Dinamik Berhad would continue in the foreseeable future.

We will maintain more than 2/3 of overall share support for CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad.

Thank you.

==========================

Just a recap of the shareholding persons/entities in SD.

Name % Shareholdings

Mohd Abdul Karim bin Abdullah 20.90
Abdul Kadier bin Sahib 16.18
Unknown Shareholder 1 * 8.80
Unknown Shareholder 2 * 4.62
Employees Provident Fund Board 4.97
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) 4.53
Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) 4.34
State Financial Secretary, Sarawak 3.38
SBB Dana Al-lhsan 1.45
Lembaga Tabung Haji 1.39
Public Islamic Select Enterprises Fund 1.29
Public Mutual Berhad 0.98
Other Institutional Funds (Minimum 2m shares) 3.50
Other Mutual Funds (More than 2m shares holdings) 5.65
Estimated Intitutional & Mutual Funds (Less than 2m shares holdings) 0.50
Retail Investors (Balance) 17.52
Total Shareholdings 100.00

* Suspected Person, Group, Provident Fund
Note : Retail Investors (Balance) holds about (‘billion) 0.5

Summary

Founder Shares - 37.08%
Government Related Funds - 30.64%
Institutional & Mutual Funds - 14.76%
Retail Investors (Balance) - 17.52%

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-13 08:52 | Report Abuse

ǷearlꙌhite

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Oct 5, 2021 3:37 PM | Report Abuse

A Statement of Action from the Supporters of CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad.

We have been aware and would officially state that we will deny and prevent the hostile takeover of Serba Dinamik Berhad through guerilla tactics.

We the mutual and institutional funds and retail investors in support of CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad would ensure that the current Board and Management and great team at Serba Dinamik Berhad would continue in the foreseeable future.

We will maintain more than 2/3 of overall share support for CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad.

Thank you.

==========================

Just a recap of the shareholding persons/entities in SD updated @ COB 4/10/2021

Name % Shareholdings

Mohd Abdul Karim bin Abdullah 21.2
Abdul Kadier bin Sahib 16.18
Unknown Shareholder 1 * 8.80
Unknown Shareholder 2 * 4.62
Employees Provident Fund Board 4.97
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) 4.53
Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) 6.20
State Financial Secretary, Sarawak 3.38
SBB Dana Al-lhsan 1.45
Lembaga Tabung Haji 1.39
Public Islamic Select Enterprises Fund 1.29
Public Mutual Berhad 0.98
Other Institutional Funds (Minimum 2m shares) 3.50
Other Mutual Funds (More than 2m shares holdings) 5.65
Estimated Intitutional & Mutual Funds (Less than 2m shares holdings) 0.50
Retail Investors (Balance) 15.36
Total Shareholdings 100.00

* Suspected Person, Group, Provident Fund
Note : Retail Investors (Balance) holds about (‘billion) 0.5

Summary

Founder Shares - 37.38%
Government Related Funds - 32.5%
Institutional & Mutual Funds - 14.76%
Retail Investors (Balance) - 15.36%

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-13 08:54 | Report Abuse

Pearl white, I have vet through your past postings, your these two statements not really consistent, PNB shares at 4 October is 4.34%, then at 5 October, suddenly become 6.2%???? But now I check your bursa link, it's still only 4.34% only

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-13 08:57 | Report Abuse

watching Dumb and Dumber

kekekekekekekekekek

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-13 09:00 | Report Abuse

It very pleasing to see O&G Investors like Snow White and InvestorKing on board this IR 4.0 Spaceship..

Mabel engagements with both of them goes way back in 2018 and Mabel learned a lot wisdom from them. Syabas !

One good advice to the Pom Pom Boys before Mabel enter the Plantation...

1. Just because everyone is writing scary movie scripts, doesn’t necessarily make all right. You need to look at the big picture.

2. Confounding is a technical term in statistics when unseen factors influence research outcomes, leading to wrong conclusions. Anyone can twist data to justify their decisions.

3. When it is raining, just look at the brighter side as there's rainbow everywhere. The Big MONEY is in the Waiting.

4. Just let our Boys in Serba focus on their job, after all they are working for us.

To Our Success !

Meow

Sslee

5,653 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-13 09:01 | Report Abuse

Thumb up to PSAi3alert. The best story I ever read. Salute.

Posted by PSAi3alert > Nov 13, 2021 8:34 AM | Report Abuse

Lessons of Bilis the bird

Once upon a time, there was a contrarian sparrow, named Bilis, who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started southward.

In a short time, ice began to form on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen.

A cow passed by and crapped on little Bilis.

Bilis thought it was the end.

But then the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings.

Warm and happy, able to breathe, Bilis started to sing.

Just then Mable - a large male cat impersonating as a female cat - came by and hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds.

Mable cleared away the manure, found the chirping sparrow and promptly ate Bilis.

Moral of the story:

1. Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.

2. Everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend.

3. Be wary of Mable - the fat male cat impersonating as a female cat

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-11-13 09:22 | Report Abuse

Institution and government related funds still hold a large portion of this company share. There must had been informed of all this ordeals. Only those playing with margins and base on speculation suffer now.

Sslee

5,653 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-13 09:33 | Report Abuse

The lesson from Bilis the Mr. Right.

Once upon a time, there was a Mr.Right call Bilis who always assume he is right when he follow the rule strictly. One midnight he come to a empty pedestrian crossing manned by a traffic light the light is red but many people still cross the road because the road is empty. But Mr. Right Bilis still wait untill the traffic light turn green before he cross the road.

The next morning he came to the same spot but this time the traffic is heavy and when the traffic light turn green he just walk straight to cross the road but this time unfortunately a container lorry driven by fat cat Mr/Ms. Mabel cannot stop on time and run over Mr. Right.

Mr. Right is now Dead right.

Moral of the story.
1.The world is not just black or white, right or wrong there are grey area.
2. Do not assume you follow the law strictly and other people will also do so.
3. Use your common sense. What is the point even you are right but you end up Dead right.

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 09:34 | Report Abuse

Again again n again all time mess. Legitimate ?.How can the clowns , jesters , dumpers n cheerleaders possible defend this?

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-13 09:40 | Report Abuse

COnman conning other conmAN
with Purrfect endiNG !
Bravo !

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-13 09:40 | Report Abuse

simple..

1) paid promoters... salesman have to sell..its their job

2) trapped... have to think positive all the time.

3) asylum patient... this forum is for their therapy process

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-11-13 09:45 | Report Abuse

Yer..I enjoyed reading the story posted by PSA too.

These people are so delusional that their visions are completely blinded and minds are totally blocked of the highest order.

One man's Meat is another Man Poison does not apply here. Basically, no reasonable sensible man would acknowledge this as meat but poison.

The only way you can redeem yourselves is to open up your eyes and minds....

paulthesotong

2,701 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-13 09:45 | Report Abuse

RIP, SD. Your work will continue to inspire 8 suckers, even after you go bust.

IronShirt

3,178 posts

Posted by IronShirt > 2021-11-13 09:47 | Report Abuse

Run Karim Run...You will be prosecuted in court by Jury...And Jury are selected from i3 forum.
You will 99% ended in 99years jail sentence

i3lurker

13,759 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-13 09:47 | Report Abuse

Again and again clowns and jesters are spitting and spraying human anus processed food remains through their missing 2 front teeth.

Popular dark web fiction conspiracy against Serba is the only menu offered at illegal restaurants hijacked by clowns and jesters.

No need to understand why clowns and jesters are doing these aberrant abnormal farts.

In fact, if clowns and jesters are NOT doing this sort of deviant farts, then they will no longer be clowns and jesters.
This what it boils down to, reductio from Occam's Razor

Posted by paulthesotong > Nov 13, 2021 9:34 AM | Report Abuse

Again again n again all time mess. Legitimate ?.How can the clowns , jesters , dumpers n cheerleaders possible defend this?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz