SUNVIEW GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SUNVIEW (0262)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.04%)

Day's Change

0.475 - 0.485

Trading Volume

Be the first to like this.

1,085 comment(s). Last comment by OppenHermes 1 week ago

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-03-03 06:45 | Report Abuse

How is a higher PE a good thing?

Tolong balik sekolah, belajar lagi.

joyvest

10,440 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-03 08:56 | Report Abuse

If what the gentleman has claimed the Forward PE of 18 is true, the Company is expected by the market to make in the range of 15m-18m in the upcoming QR as opposed to RM 2.338 m in the previous Q. Lets wait and see....

boon1515

422 posts

Posted by boon1515 > 2023-03-03 13:12 | Report Abuse

woowtz 1week + no visit here, sunview just doing corrrection after 1 wave up...chill guys, when finish correction it will just go anotehr way XD btw i sold 835 range =X

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2023-03-03 17:39 | Report Abuse

What did i3lurker delete his posts about how EPF invest and trade?

i3lurker

14,165 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-03-03 22:11 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

14,165 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-03-03 22:12 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

14,165 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-03-03 22:27 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-03-04 08:28 | Report Abuse

KonLicker starts writing nonsense again ke?

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 09:12 | Report Abuse

03-03-2023 (Friday Closing in U.S)

Dow Jones Industrial Average Index. 33,390.97. + 387.40 points.

Nasdaq composite Index

11,689.01 +226.02 points.

The coming Monday 06-03-2023
,Malaysian market might be boosted by the strong momentum in U.S.

Let's look forward to the better days ahead of us.

Have a nice and beautiful weekend everyone.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2023-03-04 11:48 | Report Abuse

i3lurker, EPF trade their investments. Their investments in a single stock are done using several accounts with instructions give to their appointed fund managers at various IBs

One account can be in the name of “Employees Provident Fund Board” while another account can be in the name of “Emplys Prvnt Fd Bd” (not a typo) and etc etc with the ultimate beneficial owner being Employees Provident Fund Board

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2023-03-04 11:50 | Report Abuse

The ultimate beneficial owner is registered as “EPF ACT 1991”

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 15:20 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is one of the parties who signed the Paris Agreement

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 15:31 | Report Abuse

"Malaysia is one of the parties who signed the Paris Agreement ".

Yes but they didn't realise the Agreement was about climate change.
They thought it was to confirm a regular supply agreement of croissants.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 15:42 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is a member of the United Nations one of the work of which covers: Support sustainable development and climate action.

That's the reason why Malaysia Government puts greater emphasis towards achieving Zero Carbon Status.

The Renewable energy/ clean energy through Green Technologies play an important role in this development. Solar energy is one of the renewable/clean energies.

Incidentally, SUNVIEW is one of the Solar Energy Providers. In other words SUNVIEW is in the Sunrise Industries.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 15:45 | Report Abuse

lol, it's as if you have just discovered the wheel!

How long do you think this has been going on.....a few weeks? Or since you bought Sunview shares?

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 16:16 | Report Abuse

I hope no one gets offended. I don't think everyone knows about all the facts including me.

Since you are more knowledgeable, I hope you can share your knowledge with us, so that all of us here can learn together in this particular forum.

Thank you.

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-03-04 16:20 | Report Abuse

Green Energy, Renewable Energy is certainly for the future..... Presently, Economic of Scales has not seen the explosive demands for Cost of supplies to go low.

Keep In View for future........this company is newly Listed and need to prove itself for the high premium over IPO price....

There is hope yet.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 16:52 | Report Abuse

Chon, can I make an assumption? I suspect that you are a relatively new player in the market......yes/no?

If the answer is yes (which I suspect it is), then I strongly suggest that you use your time devoted to the market much more wisely. Nothing you post in here will have any effect on your current holding in Sunview, whether it's posting a glossary of the CEO or a Paris Agreement. Frankly nobody in here cares and they are certainly not going to buy on your recommendations. Sorry if that sounds cruel, but it is a fact.

Companies at this level are a bit like sex toys, pulled out when the players are in the mood. Any substantial price rise will be dictated by far bigger players who decide when it's time to hit the on/off switch. That time usually coincides with the perceived positive news from the company or a general positive vibe given by management. That gives the players something tangible to start the ramp, whether it is of any substance or not.

Eventually the toy gets turned off and gets put into the drawer for the next time.

Call me a cynic....but I've been doing this for over 20 years, mostly in countries that are considered far more sophisticated than the Malaysian market. The truth is those supposed sophisticated markets are still filled with liars, cheats and con men, just like here. I could write a book about some of the antics I was asked to be involved in over the years, especially in the early 2000's, thankfully I was brought up to have a conscience.

Anyway, something for you to consider.

Hold your money tight in your fist, as nobody else will.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 17:03 | Report Abuse

BobAxelrod33 ,

I feel that you gave us a reasonable view on SUNVIEW 's prospects by mentioning the 'The Economic of Scales "

Thank you.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 17:05 | Report Abuse

The same can be said for ANY listed solar energy company, Chon.

I'm sure you realise that there are also many unlisted solar energy companies. Sunview is not Robinson Crusoe.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 17:07 | Report Abuse

Solarvest has an order book of circa Rm600 Million. Does that it make it better or worse than Sunview?

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2023-03-04 18:20 | Report Abuse

Chon said he’d take a breather. Oops, he forgot. Bcoz he hasn’t exited. Like in PTRB and probably elsewhere. He likes to Goog and post “news” here

Sime Darby has 15,000 acres. Which do you think Sime will do :

1) Keep them forever as oil palm plantations and make money from palm oil; or
2) Target strategic landbanks and develop them into townships (which they have done over decades); or
3) Do neither of the above and just cut down all those oil palm trees and turn them into solar farms bcoz, oh, “the entire world is into renewable energy and ESG and so we’re gonna do that, we’re gonna kill all those gazillion solar energy companies coz, hey, we are the largest listed landowner of real estate in Malaysia and when those Google satellites update their GoogMaps, the images from space will show Malaysia full of solar panels instead of green color!”

Are golf courses green or should such courses be monetised and turned into real estate development or solar farms?

Chon : THINK!

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 18:25 | Report Abuse

Tony. keep your hands off my golf course!!!

I'll give up some things but NOT my red wine, beer, malt whisky.......and the golf course!!

How dare you :)

As for Chon....well, I think you know.....a bit new and naive.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 18:55 | Report Abuse

TreeTopView ,
Ok I consider myself new and still have a lot to learn.

So, you gave a question concerning Solarvest 's order book with comparison to SUNVIEW. ?

What was the price of Solarvest as at yesterday ?

So what is your opinion and or analysis for the two companies ?

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 19:11 | Report Abuse

I'd love to tell you, Chon, as I actually hold some Solarvest shares from late 2020.

It was one of my biggest gainers in early 2021, Rm1.20 to Rm3.00. Sold 80% of my holding, as it gained too much and too quickly, hence my selling. Also able to pick up the bonus issue and free warrants. It was a hoot.

Currently hold my 1.20 purchases, which in real time are at a cost of 80 cents because of the bonus issue.

ps. All of the above can be confirmed in i3 forum, as I was a poster in the company at the time. That might be a good place to start your journey into the solar industry, as there were a few good posters back then.

I retain a small holding in the mother and Warrants.

Anything else you need to know about my finances?

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 19:17 | Report Abuse

At this point in time, Solarvest is more appealing to me than Sumview, imo. To answer your question.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-04 19:22 | Report Abuse

Dinner time....bye Chon.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 19:44 | Report Abuse

TreeTopVirew,

Thank you. Enjoy your dinner.

May be you can give us an analysis of Sunview and Solarvest later so that our investors in this forum can have a better understanding ?

Why didn't you treat Solarvest as as a toy and hold some of them until now ?

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 22:25 | Report Abuse

TreeTopVirew,

Very nice of you to tell us Solarvest at early 2021 shot up from RM1.20 to RM3.00 in a short span of time.

But only how much for SUNVIEW yesterday , only RM0.77 right. ?
So,
1) Do you think 'one day ' SUNVIEW would not rise above RM1.00. ?

2,) Do you think ' one day ' SUNVIEW would not issue free warrants ?

Just think about it ! ! !

Please don't give a bias view on the stock of the similar nature !

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-04 22:34 | Report Abuse

TreeTopVirew,

Furthermore,

3) Do you think 'one day 'SUNVIEW would not give bonus issues ?

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-05 10:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning, Mr. Chon. So many questions to answer on a Sunday morning, thanks for sparking up my brain this early.

You asked......"May be you can give us an analysis of Sunview and Solarvest later so that our investors in this forum can have a better understanding ? "

Answer: Nope. As you have clearly stated, you are new to the market and have a lot to learn. Kudos to you for finally admitting that fact. Now, in order for you to learn you need to do some work.....agree? So, I can give you a rough timeline to when me and a few others debated the pros and cons of Solarvest in i3. It would have started around September or October 2020, where there was about 4 genuinely interested posters of Solarvest wrote and debated the stock. That's a good place for you to start your learning process. Disregard anything in the Solarvest thread after February2021, as that was when the stock was hot and all the new "expert" loonies joined in with their ramping nonsense. Enjoy the read and the learning experience.

Next, you asked........"1) Do you think 'one day ' SUNVIEW would not rise above RM1.00. ? "

Answer: Yes, it's possible. Although putting a timing on it is currently impossible, to me anyway. There would be various factors and aligning of the stars for that to happen, if you know what I mean.

Next, you asked...."2,) Do you think ' one day ' SUNVIEW would not issue free warrants ? "

Answer: Same answer as the previous question.

Next, you stated....."Please don't give a bias view on the stock of the similar nature !"

My comment: At no stage in this interaction have I stated a positive or negative opinion of Sunview. At no stage have I stated a positive or negative opinion of Solarvest. I answered a comment of yours where you asked which company I preferred.......my response to that was than I CURRENTLY prefer Solarvest. Absolutely no bias in that response, imo.

Next, you asked......"3) Do you think 'one day 'SUNVIEW would not give bonus issues ?"

Answer: I think your question is wrongly worded, just like the previous two questions. Perhaps you meant to say....."Do you think one day Sunview will give a Bonus Issue?" Is that what you were attempting to say? If so, then of course it is a possibility but you would have to ask the Company and their Market Advisors.

I think I have covered all your questions and I'd suggest this is where we draw the interaction to a close.
I hope you enjoy your research into the solar industry and the associated listed companies. It will be far more lucrative to you than doing your regular copy and paste of articles that are one year and longer out of date.

All the best.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-05 16:30 | Report Abuse

It's late Sunday afternoon and it's been hot and sunny all day in my location, all my outside chores have been done so it was time for a long cool shower then an opportune time to open a few cans of that thirst quenching golden amber liquid. Sit back and enjoy the moment scrolling through some of the i3 musings........a perfect end to the day.

While doing so, I had an epiphany, a light bulb moment!! Where had I seen that name chon99 before?

Of course.......PT Resources.........I knew I'd seen that face somewhere before, maybe down in Mexico or a picture on someone's shelf.....or in i3! My curiosity got the better of me and I had to dig a little bit deeper.

Lo and behold, what did I see?

Well, Chon99 graced the i3 forum as a new member on September 12,2022.
From September 30, 2022, when the price of PT Resources was 46 cents, our good friend chon99 decided to devote his time wisely by extolling the virtues of PT Resources with multiple posts each day, of course, all of this good work was done to assist all the members of i3 and certainly not for any personal gain. Hmmmmm..........

Moving forward to October 28, 2022, a mere 4 weeks after starting his posts on the company, when PT Resources price was now down to 39 cents, our good friend chon99 ceased his multiple posts on this "excellent investment company". In fact I believe that was his final PT Resources post, apart from one rather none interest post.

Surely nothing had changed in 4 weeks? An "excellent investment opportunity" surely has more merit than a mere 4 weeks period.

After that, PT Resources actually had a bit of a run to mid and high 60's in December 2022......gulp.......where was chon99?

I am 100% convinced that if he had still held shares in the company, everyone on i3 would have heard about it from him with multiple daily posts, shouting from the rooftops. Alas, silence is golden~~

Now, does anyone see any similarity to the current chon99 posts on Sunview?

No need to answer, as the question was purely rhetorical.

The modus operandi is crystal clear, amateurish and frankly, rather pitiful.

Cheers.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2023-03-05 18:28 | Report Abuse

Chon’s excited lor, like many many here

Tree, I’d suggest to leave him be. I don’t like calling anyone amateurish and pitiful. Let it be. Stop

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-05 18:37 | Report Abuse

If the cap fits...............then what can I say, Tony?

I'll take so much before I bite....but I can smell bullshit from 100 metres away.

You know as well as I do that this character was due for a spanking. And as you add your peace and love and understanding rhetoric, please consider some of the prose you have used on posters that have gone beyond their limits on threads you inhabit.

I think you and I are on a very similar page, so let's not waste our time on debating how far the bow should be pulled back.

Have a good night, dude.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2023-03-05 18:51 | Report Abuse

A night cap.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2023-03-05 19:08 | Report Abuse

Lol at greatwall, ahahahaha

skoh888

1,018 posts

Posted by skoh888 > 2023-03-05 20:43 | Report Abuse

Treetop, great job calling out annoying characters in i3 especially that calvin guy! However their skins are so thick that we should just use this channel to amuse ourselves and not take it too seriously!

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-05 21:03 | Report Abuse

I hope you all don't gossip behind a person. This is not suppose a decent person /lady or gentleman should do or behave ! ! !

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-05 21:13 | Report Abuse

TreeTopView ,

Good evening.

Sorry for coming back late to this forum.

Anyway I know I have done the right thing to the comments on PT Resources which is a worthwhile investment.

I feel that we should not dwell on the subject of PT Resources for too long.

As we are in SUNVIEW forum , our main attraction should be focused on SUNVIEW.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-05 22:11 | Report Abuse

TreeTopView,
Thank you for taking your time and efforts to answer my questions.

What I am excited is that at early 2021 the Solarvest shot up from RM1. 20 to RM3.00 in a short span of time.

What could have achieved in Solarvest might also could be achievable in Sunview as both of them are similar in nature though not identical. Both of them have strong order book and profitability.: Solarvest unbilled order book as at 31-12-2022 was RM595 million.
Sunview total order book for 9 month as at 31-12-2022 was RM687 million.

As at 31-12-2023
Solarvest after tax profit for 3 months : RM5.20 million
Sunview after tax profit for 3 month :RM5.80 million after adding back the extraordinary expenses.

To be continued...... .....to Reply page 2

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-06 00:43 | Report Abuse

Sorry there was typo error in reply page 1 . The date 31-12-2023 should be 31-12-2022.

I apologize for my mistake.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-06 07:42 | Report Abuse

TreeTopView,
Reply page 2

Let's be remember that if Solarvest share closing price of RM0.93 plus bonus issues (ratio 1:2) plus free warrants (ratio 1:1) will to be remained unsold the total will be RM1.65 (round figure) as at 03,-03-2023 after deducting the Sunview's price of RM0.77 , there is a variance of RM0. 88 of which Sunview is a temporary laggard.

To me , as both companies are similar in nature though not identical, there remains a big gap/opportunity for Sunview to catch up when the investors/syndicates/ fund managers will to notice the huge growth potential of Sunview.

Let's look forward to the better days ahead.

Cheers.

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-03-06 09:47 | Report Abuse

Congrats Chon, Sunview breached 80c. Those whom have caught at 77c and below can have nice lobster dinners.

And those "green eyes" monster and cyber bullies would eat their heart out!

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-03-06 09:59 | Report Abuse

Salute to Mr Chon99.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2023-03-06 10:25 | Report Abuse

Let's share the happiness together.

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-03-06 11:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz