3 people like this.

5,349 comment(s). Last comment by King Kong73 2013-05-06 07:03

Ooi Teik Bee

11,275 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-02-21 00:01 | Report Abuse

Will not recommend any stock at the present time. Please wait after election.

I still feel that L&G is good, you can double your money within a year. I am holding it tight like KHSB. Hopefully, it is a very good decision made by me.

Thank you.

Ooi

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 00:08 | Report Abuse

Yes, members here, please do listen to Ooi Teik Bee brotherly advice, buy less in the present because of uncertainties. As Ooi Teik Bee had said, it's better for all to buy more after the General Elections. But for all , please remember this....which ever party wins the elections, Bursa or shares trading will still be on. Most probably, it will pick up in about 3 to 6 months after the dust had settled.

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-02-21 00:10 | Report Abuse

AMEDIA q4 result when will out Bingo???

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 00:19 | Report Abuse

necro, most probably will be out in a week, maybe around the 28th of this month and I presume EPS should be around 4 cents and that will perhaps bring better pricing for Amedia. Good luck necro.

One more ting necro, buy whichever counter that you are comfortable with and not need to listen to too many pessimist of this counter. We had too many so call "experts" here but you do try to do some homework before you invest your money.

Best of luck to you necro.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 00:26 | Report Abuse

and yes KHSB as Ooi Teik Bee had said just now is incidentally recommended to all members here by my SIFU chong when he was here & I remember that he said that KHSB will be privatized & his prediction came true and now everyone's happy but frankly I want to show my middle finger to all those damn rascals or idiots who hammered my SIFU chong and that's why he left i3investor & never came back and to those REAL IDIOTS & RASCALS who hammered chong on KHSB, may I ask them this question......now is SIFU chong right and you the IDIOTS have shit in your mouth? haa haa haa

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-02-21 00:41 | Report Abuse

another cheong hei article - by me - dun read ya if u dun like blah3 cause later you whine and I have no cheese for you cause Bursa everyday down means I'm not making money :)
o.k does not matter opposition or gov as long as the future one be corruption free - can or not? what is wrong with giving the opposition one term and if they are just same as BN we kick them out la. Over 50 years also cannot manage properly some more want to give ah. U think the opposition stupid meh, if they come to power they also want to do well so they can stay in power ma. Everybody also power hungry like Power Rangers. with the abundance of our natural resources that we had should we even be having debts? 1 bolih mah not 1 Sapu mah.
Actually, I can also understand why some people support the current gov - let me give you one eg. My good friend Jack, when he was in Bolihland he always drive like a mad dog - always cut here and there,overspeed at least 30 kmh even in narrow kampung roads and also like tailgating but NEVER get a speeding ticket because always can settle one mah. one of the eg was when I was riding with him and the Polis stopped him because he was speeding. here was the cakap2

Polis -selamat petang encik and told him he was speeding
Jack - sorry datuk emergensi lah mau pegi hospital.
Polis -tapi enchik manyak laju ini macam manyak bahaya mau bagi ticket lah
jack - Bagi chance la enchik datuk tolong lah
Polis - bagi chance mau macam mana?
Jack - latuk bolih settle tolong tolong
Polis - settle macam mana? berapa ada?
Jack - dua puloh lah boleh tolong
Polis - mana bolih sekalang inflasi lah kasi 50 puloh lah
Jack - o.k2 latuk telima kasih ya
Polis - tak apa2 lain kali pandu pelahan sikit ya

Now Jack has moved - he is staying in a country that no longer like Bolihland and also no longer speeding cause it is expensive ( his two tickets cost him 900 RM a piece) and he might also lose his privilege. so if u in bolihland how not to like current gov whereby small boys also cari sikit rezeki and Big boys continue to rob and move their loots overseas. If big boys dun steal of course small boys dare not leh :)

o.k I'm almost done one more and I promise to stick to share investment next time :) and make it short and sassy o.k :)
conclusion is many still prefer to settle than be like Jack and be responsible so they also close one eye to big boys stealing as long all is well until one day when they realise that ............
Remember guys corruption is like cancer and once it spread to the body there's no more hope :)
O.k now i go talk share investment in Kian Joo hehe

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 00:59 | Report Abuse

IS THIS WHAT UMNO/BN LEADERS ARE GOOD FOR? SEE FOR YOURSELF PLEASE WHAT THIS PICTURE SAYS......A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/7861/pahangmb.png

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 01:14 | Report Abuse

yes, that's what UNNO MB of Pahang does. But when in every election or for that matter a by-election, these BN/UMNO leaders will try to put on a masked face showing the good of them....how...try this....

...carry babies, kissing them but not their backsides, haa haa haa

....pretend to help out in demonstrating their cooking skills [ haa haa haa lousy cooks but damn good crooks] in warong stalls to show that they really care for them but do they really. Do you eat nasi bungus in warongs like MB of Kelantan Tok Guru? or rather they prefered eating and dining in 5 STARS restaurants?

....MOST IRONICAL OF ALL...THIS....visiting poor voters wooden houses here & there pretend that they care for their living standard but they themselves lives in multi-million dollars mansions but NOT OUR BELOVED AND HUMBLE MB OF KELANTAN, TOK GURU NIK AZIZ WHO STAYS & LIVE IN A WOODEN INSTEAD OF A BIG BUNGALOW. INCIDENTALLY TOKS GURUS'S HOUSE IS NUMBERED JKR5.....compare my friends Tok Guru's house with ex-MB Selangor Toyo multi-million ringgit mansion

so, can we safely say these UMNO/BN leaders are PURE HYPOCRITES, YES 101% FULL BLOODED HYPOCRITES, haa haa haa

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 01:26 | Report Abuse

....more hope for our beloved Malaysia and it's people????.... read on please...

10 Rabi'ul Akhir 1434 H | 21 February 2013

Electoral 'upsets' await BN in Felda settlements?

Feb 20: An academician has added to the many doomsday predictions for Barisan Nasional at the coming polls. This time though, the coalition could be defeated even in seats which have depended heavily on votes from Felda settlements, long regarded as BN's vote bank.

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia's political science lecturer Dr Shaharuddin Badaruddin however said such a scenario would not be wholly unprecedented, saying BN had been defeated before in Felda settlements in the west coast.

“Jengka has been lost before. Maybe the issues during that time were different - low prices of commodities and so on.
"The same issues still exist, and coupled now with the listing (of Felda Global Venture Holding) and others,” he said.

Shaharuddin was responding to a question from the floor on support for Pakatan Rakyat from among Felda settlers during the forum organised by University of Malaya's Centre for Democracy and Elections (UMCEDEL) yesterday.

In 1999, Jengka, a Felda settlement state seat, saw six out of 10 ballot boxes going in favour of the PAS candidate.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 01:28 | Report Abuse

'Are you ready for racism?' - No!

Harakahdaily, 20 February 2013

Feb 20: Several NGOs and civil society leaders will come together this weekend to state opposition to what they call were worrying incidents and statements "to stoke the flames of ethnic and sectarian sentiments".

Announcing the 'Say NO to Racism' event to be held this Saturday, 2 pm at the Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA) in Bukit Kiara, Islamic Renaissance Front's Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa lamented that more than half-a-century after independence, racism still appears in public in various forms, especially ahead of elections as is now.

"This has become all the more apparent in the lead up to the 13th General Elections, where questions about its results are often coupled with concerns about the state of community relations in the country, should there be drastic changes to the current balance of power," he told Harakahdaily.

Farouk reiterated the urgency for the government to ratify the United Nations' International Convention for the Elimination of Racism and Discrimination, saying it would pave the way in ensuring that public policies are inclusive regardless of culture, ethnicity or religion.

Besides him, the event will also be addressed by among others Bersih 2.0 co-chairman Ambiga Sreenevasan, activist Marina Mahathir, Islamic organisation IKRAM's Zaid Kamarudin, Bar Council's Lim Chee Wee and rights group SUARAM's Kua Kia Soong.

Farouk meanwhile warned that ignoring the rising tide of racism could result in Malaysia remaining as a country of "fragmented communities living in prolonged fear and suspicion towards one another".

"We urge all concerned citizens of Malaysia to join us on that day. It is time. Malaysia is ready to say NO TO RACISM!," he added.

More details of the event are available from www.irfront.org.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 01:32 | Report Abuse

try this for size.....NO MONEY NO TALK, haa haa haa

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3076/nomoney.png

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-21 09:22 | Report Abuse

bingo,,, do u think people here are as stupid as u bcos u like to call people stupid ,, u are promoting opposition party.. u better wake up & see around.. what u have preached seems to me that u are orang opposition... U are only talking nonsense trying to brainwash others who are not interested in politic.. Bcos u are against BN, so u talk -ve things...

Posted by New Insight Sabah > 2013-02-21 09:23 | Report Abuse

I always say we need to have a great sense of humour to survive in Malaysia. Whatever has happened to the so-called "gurus" who gleefully advise people here: "Be greedy when others are fearful". It's a shame that ironically these "gurus" are fearful themselves. Malaysians want change, yet are unwilling to pay the price of change. If they are hoping that the opposition would form the next government, then they should be optimistic and not fearful of the outcome that they're yearning for. It's great to be in Malaysia. Every day is a happy day! There's always something to laugh about.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-02-21 09:30 | Report Abuse

hehe down again market yay yay foreigners can buy More but are they buying???? cheap becomes cheaper :)

Posted by New Insight Sabah > 2013-02-21 09:36 | Report Abuse

Yes, we've been buying. From the Star: "Foreign funds buy net RM458m of Malaysian equities in week ended Jan 31"

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-02-21 09:39 | Report Abuse

hehe foreigners buying, retailers on sidelines, EPF, TH and rest according to daily transactions are net buyers so who is selling :)

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 10:11 | Report Abuse

yes, Desmond Liew , I call you stupid or you rather close both eyes when you couldn't distinguish the corruption in our beloved country and the others BN nonsense & perhaps you still haven't woke up from your deep slumber. Be sensible & use your gray matter wisely which GOD had so kindly give you. I am no ORANG OPPOSITION as you so said, prove it on paper otherwise I call you a moroon. I am against BN because of corruption all round and we the innocent Malaysian have to bear the higher cost of living, Desmond Liew , so you still sleeping and in dreamland. Can I safely say that since your are so confident that I am a orang opposition, which you cannot prove on paper, then likewise I follow your footsteps by saying you are a stupid BN kaki?

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2013-02-21 10:25 | Report Abuse

Only a fool can't see what happened to our country.

1. Economy falling behind. Those used to be our peers such as Taiwan and Korea are already way way ahead of us.

2. Education sucks. Our best university is ranked what? 150 in the world?

3. Security is big time shit. Still need elaboration?

Lagi pro BN? Want to wait until Myanmar ahead of us only wake up?

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-21 10:33 | Report Abuse

hahaha,, stupid bingo follow blindly ,,, based on what u preached, our country would have collapsed many years already but why alot of people living in penang, kl jh etc still got money to eat, got big car to drive, got big house to stay,,,got money to rent china girls as wives & got time to talk in this forum to do investment? stupid bingo,,,in flation is created by we as consumers... If we know that things are expensive, then we consumers have to carry on to buy, this is one example only... we indeed only have slight different point of views & what u ve preached partially agreed by me but the way u call people stupid has demeaned u yourself maybe u try to pretend u yourself as smart as others thus make me disagree with u ,,, i m not interested in politic thus i dont have comment badly to ruling party nor to opposition as i feel both have pro & con.

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-21 10:36 | Report Abuse

i think bingo should join politic & i will vote u ,,,

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 11:09 | Report Abuse

lolz.... desmond liew, u R TOO NAIVE, lolz...try check overall % income distribution in Malaysia, and what direction Malaysia is heading to south or north. Short term seem to be no problem, but what if in long term?. Debt 500B? try compare with other Asian country such as Singapore, Indo or Thailand? >>> alot of people living in penang, kl jh etc still got money to eat, got big car to drive, got big house to stay,,,got money to rent china girls as wives & got time to talk in this forum to do investment???? lolz....u mean crony gua...ZZzz...We r not heading pyramid society and the gap between poor & rich become bigger, try compare debt & gdp ratio with other country, Malaysia with so much resource and now here we r......I m trying to say that even indo & thai debt continue rising, at least they making more money BUT WHAT HAPPENED IN MALAYSIA???? THINK TWIST DUDE...DESMOND LIEW....ZZZZ..

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-21 11:11 | Report Abuse

seconded...

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2013-02-21 11:11 | Report Abuse

Wy, no need explain to him la. A donkey is a donkey, it can never be a horse.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 11:14 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew, I call you stupid by you saying people drive big cars, stay in big houses, got China dolls, etc, ...you stupid because you think the common Malaysians can afford this? You say plenty play shares but how many have really big money like the sharks to play. Can the common Malaysians afford all these and please use your gray matter and ask yourself if there are still Malaysians living from day to day and some don't where the next meal is going to come from. You think everyone in Malaysia is that rich? BTW, how many Malaysians are make a bankrupt every year? why bankrupt ? this...living on borrowed money, borrow to buy cars and read this...

Almost a quarter million Malaysians are bankrupt and 70,000 lost everything because they needed a car.

http://www.insolvensi.gov.my/images/stories/statbank0912eng.pdf

What pride is there when you are living on borrowed money? Only stupid fools & idiots like you Desmond Liew believed that are living in dreamland having this and that. BTW, can I safely ask you this...is your house paid by borrowing from banks? ..is the car you are driving on loan from financing to use it? You still want to talk nonsense. Want to buy a Toyota Camry 2.4 for more than $160K when American are buying it for 70K Malaysian Ringgit? You ant to pay fro a Proton car when you have to pay it more expensive than the foreigners in their countries?

So Desmond Liew , please don't talk stupidly and nobody will call you a idiotic fool...get this into your thick head please.

BTW, maybe next time in a few years from now I wouldn't be surprise IN seeing you selling toilet papers or tissues papers by the roadside & then you will be asking this.....WHY? WHY? WHY?

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-21 11:24 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew, my preacher once told me...if the Devil/Satan speaks, we'd better keep quiet. So, let's them talk what they want. This thread has turned into a political forum and a battle ground to promote their ideologies. If I'm in front of them, I'd probably be shot dead.

They call talk and condemn everyone against them. The heaty argument can go on n on non-stop. It's a lose-lose situation. I'm not productive arguing with them, that's y I back off. I'm here to look for useful informations to make an investment decision, not arguing with nincompoops or amateur politicians.

Posted by shukriechek > 2013-02-21 11:27 | Report Abuse

I agree with u minitrader.Dont waste your time with them....

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-21 11:29 | Report Abuse

thanks shukriechek...let them be...

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 11:33 | Report Abuse

lolZ....minitrader u just step in and tell what in your mind (o.O). Well, i just tell the truth, whether BN, PR or whatever, that what happening now....i just speak the truth and Malaysian should know it if they r concern for their nxt generation...for rich ppl of course is ok la...as long their pocket full of money without concerning other...XD U can't bring money to ur graveyard...lolz...that just many ppls mindset....care their own business, I just "Pay it forward" XD.

azam87

224 posts

Posted by azam87 > 2013-02-21 11:35 | Report Abuse

http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-gdp-world-rankings-2011-04?op=1

can anyone clarify this? if we were to compare with Singapore, their debt to GDP ratio is 102.4% where else Malaysia is 53%

I'm no expert but I do understand what that ratio meant. Please advise.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 11:35 | Report Abuse

minitrader , trying to show your authority again? why not say again like 'I DEMAND YOU ALL TO STOP THIS", yes DEMAND is the word and it's what you use. Try using it again will you? It does give you SHIOK SENDIRI?

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-21 11:41 | Report Abuse

don't waste your time guys...not reading any...just letting u guys discuss among your good fellows...good luck n have fun arguing...

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 11:45 | Report Abuse

Hmm....azam...u must know the ammount of GDP, FID, debt, population & etc. XD try imagine that GDP of Malaysia & singapore almost da same..not included pure resource, FDI, USD & gold reserve Singapore also more than Malaysia. Singapore island same as Malaysia ??? Azam do u get what i mean? try to see the rate of increasing debt XD. U will get many answer from theere....there r so many hint now..ZZz

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 11:48 | Report Abuse

minitrader , as I had said previously that if you don't like this topic and still thinking that you are living in dreamland, then more on...don't even bother to peep into this topic where you cannot, just cannot, ask members here to shut up and DEMAND PEOPLE TO STOP IT...very authoritative indeed, demand this and that, huh, minitrader, haa ha haa

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:12 | Report Abuse

SIGN OF DESPERATION OF BN....make me laugh seeing this picture...

Signs of desperation! Kicap Cap Dacing

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/5026/kicap.png

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-21 12:16 | Report Abuse

bingo,, u better cool down, Guys like u who easily get hot temper, suffer heart failure easily.. U can continue to express freely as this forum belongs to everyone but unfortuntely maybe u are not aware or too stupid to aware that this forum is called "i3Investor" not "politic",, hahahaha,,, i m bored as no counter to fish so came in to kacau kacau.. Nice arguing with u all & good day.. Take care your health bro..

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:16 | Report Abuse

Another desperate action from BN....Campaigning in Schools!

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4397/schools.png

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:20 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew , you evil heart want me to have a heart failure.....remember the old Chinese saying? this.... what you curse on people will fall back on yourself. Got it?

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-21 12:25 | Report Abuse

I dont curse u bro as we are not enemy ,, i asked u to cool down & pls refer to my last posting,, remember,,, precaution is better than cure.. Now u know how to apply this already.. what you curse on people will fall back on yourself. Got it?

Hahaha,, saying ppl stupid eventually u are the most stupid guy.. OK.. i end here & pls continue your sharing as from start till now, i have never stopped u from expressing .. U are the guy who first started calling ppl stupid, remember? Good Day guy..

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 12:28 | Report Abuse

Bingo.......let us share the news out.....current party ,
stole alot from people, this country not belong to em, to sad many ppl still nt aware of ch

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:34 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew , if it's not cursing then what is it...anger can bring both emotional & psychical....depression is one of them...so why you suddenly & cure me to have heart failure...so beware of the old Chinese saying, take care you too.

Let me tell you exctly what anger is...read on please...

Expressing Anger.....the instinctive, natural way to express anger is to respond aggressively. Anger is a natural, adaptive response to threats; it inspires powerful, often aggressive, feelings and behaviors, which allow us to fight and to defend ourselves when we are attacked. A certain amount of anger, therefore, is necessary to our survival.

Now you know.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:36 | Report Abuse

Yes, brother Wy Lee , I will for the well being of all Malaysians and our beloved country Malaysia.

Cheers & take good care too brother Wy Lee.

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 12:40 | Report Abuse

All resouce in malaysia belong to its people...but current party take for granted...doing dirty bisness....is like paying a benZ car price but get
poor quality n services proton car. We need more public awareness...only crony will try to stop this....zzz

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:41 | Report Abuse

ok Desmond Liew, in the spirit of the Chinese New Year, all is forgiven and let's be friends for the good of all. Let us all try to bring all Malaysians a better life as they too are all children of GOD and need not be treated in such a miserable way by the BN/ UMNO/MCA

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 12:49 | Report Abuse

Cool.....happy CNY all hehe......i wish all people will be given wiisdom to see what happened in malaysia...peace all XD

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-21 12:53 | Report Abuse

Ahhh !! right altitude bingo so long u dont call ppl stupid ... Let us wish all Malaysians live peacefully, harmony, & everyone is rich.. Pls continue your expression as i have never stopped u & anyone from beginning. Kong Xi Fatt Cai... Cheers!!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:54 | Report Abuse

If Thailand can built a highway that is 1,000km long without tolls why can't Malaysia? Answer: Because there is no BN in Thailand!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/504/thaitoll.png

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 12:55 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew , thank you so much for your reply. If I have hurt you in anyway by calling you stupid, I apologize. Take care my friend Desmond Liew.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-21 13:00 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew , please give me your email address by writing it here and I will ask my SIFU chong to contact you to invite you to his forum where you will learn more about shares and perhaps hopefully you make some good money like most of the members in his forum, thank you.

Posted by New Insight Sabah > 2013-02-21 13:06 | Report Abuse

"Posted by azam87 > Feb 21, 2013 11:35 AM | Report Abuse

http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-gdp-world-rankings-2011-04?op=1

can anyone clarify this? if we were to compare with Singapore, their debt to GDP ratio is 102.4% where else Malaysia is 53%

I'm no expert but I do understand what that ratio meant. Please advise."

Dear azam87, I think the difference between Singpore's indebtedness and Malaysia's is that Singapore has no foreign debts. All its government borrowings are domestic. It's biggest lender is the Central Provident Fund (CPF), a pension fund similar to Malaysia's EPF. Thus investors are generally at ease with Singapore's debts as there is no likelihood of it defaulting on them. Countries with a lot of foreign debts may not be able to pay their debts when they are due and this will lead to ratings downgrade that makes borrowing even more costly, loss in investors' confidence and exchange rate fluctuations that will weaken the debtor couuntries which had to at least pay interest and/or part of their foreign debts mostly in US dollar, Yen or Euro.

You just have to recall the 1998 financial crisis to know the danger and repercussions of having too much foreign borrowing.

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-21 13:13 | Report Abuse

New insight Sabah..u r so right...there are internal & external debt...try imagine...if internal debt are unable to control..what about external debt...like indon did...but indon and thai getting better...U all can try visit this website....try view from 1998 until now...U will be amaze with what Malaysia did...zzzz..We must remember that global debt increasing each year, this come along with all over the world....but OUR EX PM said it is ok?? ZZzzz...try see the trend of income & debt of malaysia and compare it to other..ZZZz... http://www.economist.com/content/global_debt_clock

Post a Comment
Market Buzz