7 people like this.

54 comment(s). Last comment by izoklse 2015-02-21 15:07

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-06-03 13:37 | Report Abuse

Malang nya MAS lama kelamaan ni dah menunjukkan bahawa MAS memang TAK BOLEH bersaing sambil mendatangkan untung? Hakikat nya MAS senantiasa memerlukan bantuan kerajaan atau Wang Rakyat.

Kali ni apa-tah MAS perlu? Boleh kah MAS berdikari bersaing canggih dan mendapatkan untung? Apa kah pencapaian MAS setakat ni?

Mengapa kah SIA boleh mendatangkan untung sedangkan MAS dah menunjukkan kecekapan buat rugi?

mictkp

108 posts

Posted by mictkp > 2014-06-03 14:43 | Report Abuse

no mean to be emotional. as we are tax payer. what we get in return when MAS making profit? way back to 200x something. the CEO pay over Millions for the 3 pictures just hang on the wall?

Actually MAS can make profit. just the problem. u know I know....

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2014-06-03 15:32 | Report Abuse

How can MAS make money if they sign lopsided agreements such as the 25 year catering agreement with Brahims'? Why is it that Brahims' warrant a "strong buy" call from Alliance serving naked nasi lemak while MAS is bleeding to death? It is daylight robbery from rakyat, standard modus operandi of our government, u know I know lah...

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-06-03 15:37 | Report Abuse

Close down MAS or Save MAS with our tax money.
Choose.

AdCool

3,859 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2014-06-03 16:05 | Report Abuse

Don't close down MAS but unchained it from political controls. Let it operates fully as a business entity. If they close MAS now, Khazanah will lose out a lot and whether you believe it or not, Khazanah is funded by tax money.

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-06-03 17:57 | Report Abuse

MAS tak untung, MAS rugi
Siapa untung?
Yang untung, senyap saja
macam tikus

Hahahaha Huhuhuhu

zylkron

91 posts

Posted by zylkron > 2014-06-03 18:03 | Report Abuse

lets face the fact. Thats not gonna happen. end of story :p

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-06-03 18:07 | Report Abuse

They cannot close it as khazanah nasional will lose billions

Mitras

130 posts

Posted by Mitras > 2014-06-03 18:15 | Report Abuse

Yang untung, nama nya si-tikus
si-tikus rasa kenyang, senyap saja
si-tikus sangat gembira, rasa selesa
MAS rugi?
Bukan masalah i, kata si-tikus
MAS rugi ia lah masalah pengurusan tertinggi MAS
Itu ja

Hahahaha Huhuhuhu

dyks1

51 posts

Posted by dyks1 > 2014-06-03 18:25 | Report Abuse

Close down or not Khazanah will lost billions..When i observed this share it lingering around RM1, then the result came out with highest loses it drop to RM0.30 until MH370 now it lingering at RM0.17, it just matter of time it drop to below RM0.10 and we can say sayonara to MAS.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-06-03 18:31 | Report Abuse

Or Can sell to tony Fernandez for rm 1 ..

choop818

689 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2014-06-03 20:10 | Report Abuse

Will Tony Fernandes accept with baggage attached?

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-06-03 22:27 | Report Abuse

please talk on counters that can bring food into our mouth??? why so quiet on mudajaya this days?? why wasting time talking on weak counters like MAS,,,that won t bring any food into our mouth..

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-06-03 22:47 | Report Abuse

Keep bringing politic into i3investors. Your recommendations all didnt give any returns to your followers. What are you good for beside bringing hatred here.

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-06-03 22:50 |

Post removed.Why?

Juikian

8 posts

Posted by Juikian > 2014-06-03 22:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by bryantai78 > 2014-06-03 23:11 | Report Abuse

if were to ask everyone help/funding me/elsequaterly without return... would you help?
same goes to MAS, why us? if u did, then your $ is feeding those rats.

it will be neverending saga, those vampire will not stop sucking blood.

yes, there might be huge consequences, but it be overcome. we cannot forever feeding them.

those supplier cannot forever relying on MAS as well.

putting yourself in the shoe.( if you were a vendor to any company, know the company is loosing money company, will u fear, will u desperate for their business relation. for sure u wont want it.. its a time bomb

cut lost, & make a new one & and a good one

pdtan

599 posts

Posted by pdtan > 2014-06-03 23:45 | Report Abuse

Employees(CEOs,Managers,Engineers,Supervisors,all types of staffs...) from the very top to the very bottom, at the HQ,every local and overseas offices/branches,airports,cargoes,hangas and facilities, all disciplines and types, each and every generations; starting from Mahathir's forcing TTDIN as CEO,all the supply-contracts SCANDALS,and subsequent "National Service"/failed and scandalous attempt to take-over at dirt-cheap-price-then........80-90% of each and everyone of them who "HAD" the oppurtunity and the "IR-RELIGIOUS MINDED", irrespective of RACES, were too busy looting and stealing from MAS day-in and day-out FOR DECADES (roughly from 1985 onwards...), draining and bleeding MAS to DEATH....at the expense of taxpayers...... (you think the stolen monies come from Mahathir's pocket?

Go read up (and STUDY CAREFULLY) the history of MAS, its auditors reports,the internal-audits, the newspapers scandals for the LAST 20 years before ANYONE TRY TO CONVINCE/SHOUT DOWN OTHER TAXPAYERS that ALL THOSE MONIES OPENLY LOOTED/STOLEN LAST 20 years with Mahathir's CONNIVIANCE and PROTECTION is right IN THE EYES OF GOD.....

Also remember: I said "employees IRRESPECTIVE of RACES" above......these are the human beings with no ALLAH in their hearts and minds....

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-06-03 23:51 | Report Abuse

why you are so anti government?? when you were in power you could not do anything,,but now after retirement you are hitting empty cans

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-06-04 01:38 | Report Abuse

"Secondly, there is government interference because of the Bumiputra factor. The BN government refuses to let MAS go because of the NEP and the fear that the retrenched employees who are mainly Malay will kick up a fuss or change their support from the BN to the Pakatan. Some may say that the government’s policy makes sense politically but it is poor economics".
This oldman never stop talking politics despite his so called NGO claim. Just be frank and admit you are DAP fund supporter

Posted by ramkarpalsingh > 2014-06-04 01:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-06-04 01:39 |

Post removed.Why?

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-06-04 07:42 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon is not anti-malay. He is anti-BN.
He loves his country Malaysia, but he doesn't love the BN govt.
Nothing wrong there.

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2014-06-04 09:14 | Report Abuse

Calling a spade 'a spade' is not anti-anything other than voicing your opinion. Spades come in all shapes and sizes; some devious ones wear disguises, others wear blinkers. By itself, dissent is not necessarily good or bad. However, it is through intelligent dialogue that we can learn from each other and appreciate others' viewpoints.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-06-04 10:23 | Report Abuse

I am not anti Malays. I am a patriotic Malaysian. I am most concerned is that the BN Government is corrupted and racist. As a result, MAS and the whole country will go bankrupt soon.

Even Tan Sri Tengku Razaleigh appreciates my writing. He wrote the Foreword of my book, "Malaysia: Road Map for Achieving Vision 2020".

Duitbesar, ramkarpalsingh and other BN supporters should read my book. In a nut shell, all I said is that in 1970 when the NEP was introduced our GDP per capita was about the same as Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea. Now the GDP per capita for Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea are 3.5 times, 3 times and 3 times ours despite that they all do not have natural resources like fossil fuel, palm oil, rubber and timber. They have to import every thing. They have to buy our palm oil and timber.

Please open your eyes. Don't be blind just because you are BN supporters.

You all must read Malaysian Chronicle where Dyana Sofya wrote an interesting article in response to Tengku Aziz's comment on her loss at the recent by election in Teluk Intan.

Posted by Tengku Ibrahim Omar > 2014-06-04 11:42 | Report Abuse

Yin opinion appreciated.It would be more relevant to find way to turn around Mas. Why not take the challenge to turn around voluntarily Take this as your contribution goal to Malaysia within the para and perimeter. I am sure you could do it within your exposure.The company must go on. Please care and continue develop MAS on right footing no matter what others say.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-06-04 11:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-06-04 11:58 | Report Abuse

Tengku Ibrahim Omar, I appreciate what you have just said. MAS can be profitable if it is managed like SIA which has been profitable. The recurring losses of MAS are a great mystery especially when they are compared with the performance of SIA. I972 Malaysia-Singapore Airlines (MSA) became MAS and SIA. In the last 10 years from 2002- 2011 SIA reported a total pre-tax profit of Singapore $13,992 million, averaging S$ 1.4 billion per year.

I hope Tengku will use his influence to persuade the BN Government to manage MAS like SIA

Posted by Saikong83 > 2014-06-04 16:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-06-04 17:14 | Report Abuse

Saikong83, before I die I want to see Malaysia become a developed nation like Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea which were the same as Malaysia in 1970 in terms of GDP per capita.

If Malaysia has Singapore type of management Malaysia would be one of the top class nations in the world, because we have all the natural resources, like fossil fuel, palm oil, rubber and timber.

The trouble you Malays do not like to see the truth. Almost all the civil servants are Malays. The BN government should employ some Chinese and Indians and promote them basing on meritocracy so to increase management efficiency.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-06-04 17:37 | Report Abuse

Saikong83, if MAS has SIA type of management, MAS would be making more than Rm one billion a year. SIA is currently making more than S$ one billion a year.

As you know, I am already 81 years old and before I die I will try my best to change the Malay mindset so that Malaysia can be a developed nation.

Saikong83, if you give me your postal address, I will send you my book called 'Malaysia: Road Map for achieving Vision 2020'. Tengku Razaleigh wrote the Foreword and endorsements form Dr Azly Rahman, Professor James Chin of Monash University and Dato Ambiga Sreenevasan.

I trust you will read my book so that you will be better informed.

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-06-04 17:42 | Report Abuse

>50 years merdeka we still see each other as malay, chinese, indian, kadazan, iban, ....
we should see each other as MALAYSIAN!

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-06-04 17:44 | Report Abuse

we cannot become a developed nation if we are divided by race.
to become a developed nation we must see ourself as malaysians.

AdCool

3,859 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2014-06-04 17:51 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, politic is beyond economic sense, logic sense or even common sense. Politician will do whatever it takes to remain in power. To them, the end justify the means and not the means justify the end.

With the mess we are in now, I don't foresee Malaysia could be ever on par with Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea in the next 10 years or when we reach 2020. Wawasan 2020 is only a local Malaysia benchmark/standard to say that we are a developed nation.

Our local Malaysia standards have always been sold and marketed by the Ministers to be the best of class and no 1 in the world. Our education minister lately claimed that our education is even better than developed nations but yet he went on to spend millions of consultancy fees to develop an education blueprint. We are already best in class as per what they continue to drum on.

Forget bout the lower ranking of public universities, lower rating on our students assessment scores, unemployed graduates, poor literacy in English language, because all these mean nothing when we still producing thousands of Straight A's students in our PMR and SPM examination. Woohoo!!! Our Ministers believe in that!

In contrast, yet our Ministers sent their children to overseas or private schools for education and pay thousands and thousands for it. The reason, they want their children to get 2nd best education since the first class education in Malaysia should be reserved for common Malaysian children. Such a heart warming sacrifices and that get them 49% of votes in the last GE.

sunny86

7 posts

Posted by sunny86 > 2014-06-04 23:11 | Report Abuse

In my opinion, the biggest problem of MAS is the MAS management board did not think is their problem, in their mind, they are thinking the Malaysian not supporting, the government not care about them etc.
This exactly happen to other GLC.

Honestly speaking, only loser having such attitude !

If MAS really want to survive, in my opinion,

1. No politic interference. Now most of the GLC top management had confused their position, and still viewing themselves as public servant, not private sector CEO. Therefore, this could explain why they not really care about the profit and loss, and they don't really care about what the shareholder think. To them, what the minister thinking is utmost important, the rest, no issue.
If the government really want help MAS, return the MAS to shareholder.

2. Public mindset must change. Noted that some Malaysian having pride on Malaysian company, e.g Proton, MAS. Therefore even these companies is not competitive and money-losing, and being criticized, these so called patriotic citizen would jumped out and fight back.
We can pump money to keep these companies running, but how many time we going to do so ? To make thing worst, those top management would take this weak point (National Pride) to keep on demanding but not improving the company. If i can get the money easily from the government, why i need to work so hard to make profit ?

3. Business strategic. Noticed that the Firefly is child - company for MAS, but both flying the same route. I think it is not a wise move because the company going to suffer if the passenger pick either one.
Why don't MAS just pass over all the perhaps 1~2hour fly route to Firefly, and MAS focus on long distance fly ? I don't think the passenger need 5 star service for 1~2hours fly.

Lastly, don't always label some GLC companies as National Pride. Return to business reality, a money losing company had nothing to be proud of, because it had failed its mission.

Share a story with your guy, my US vendor visited me and he went to KL. Of course, he did visited the so called Malaysia landmark KLCC, which some Malaysian really proud of. But he is confused and asked me that: The twin tower was built by the Korean and Japanese company, the design was done by Argentina. So what exactly Malaysian role playing in twin tower construction, and why your guy are proud with something done by foreigner ? Because you able to purchase this tower and this make you feel proud ?

pilindo

867 posts

Posted by pilindo > 2014-06-05 00:00 | Report Abuse

Always in my mind, can we compare MAS to SIA? Qantas airline from Australia also suffering huge loss. Why malaysia and australia suffering the same problem. I have no idea.

1) MAS Got domestic and international flight. SIA only international flight in one airport.

2) MAS need more employee for airports management around Malaysia. SIA only need to manage one airport.

So I dont wanna compare MAS with SIA.

But, I dont satisfy with MAS financial. why every year MAS keep losing money? I think MAS should give more competitive fare price. Emulate AirAsia.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-06-05 07:20 | Report Abuse

Let us focus on the BIG Picture.
MAS can only transform itself if the following happens
- Government/Government linked companies exit as major shareholders as it had proven to itself ,to Malaysians and to the rest of the world all these years that it cannot turnaround MAS despite so many attempts using tax payers money. The Government should realize by now that it has no competence whatsoever in managing MAS
- Government/Government linked tenders its shares to the highest bidder from Malaysian and private overseas investors who are confident of making MAS into one of the top profitable airline company
-New business minded and very capable investors cum shareholders comes in to transform MAS
- MAS is 100% freed from government/political interferences and operates as a profit concern
- MAS new shareholders hires top management talents and the new BOD has to ensure that KPIs for MAS management and staff be benchmarked against the top performing airline companies in the world
- MAS new organization structure must follow/support its new business strategy of being one of the top profitable airline company in the world

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2014-06-05 07:25 | Report Abuse

MAS MAS MAS...
PETRONAS tak mau cakap???...

I think aaa kalau itu MAS close shop sure haa all politician scrap from PAKATAN will bring all MAS employee to guling depan parliment...
I just wait that to happen...

Before said almost civil servants are Malay u better go to government hospital and profesional(kelas A) management to see is that majority Malays or non bumi...do you think all civil were BN supporters?...if you live for 81years old to think like that you were WRONG dude...out of 10 of my collegue 7 were PAKATAN supporters...

U wanna said what?...BN or government shut them independence to vote for their rights to choose..if im not mistaken QPACS leader oso bias to PAKATAN rite...

U all can talk everything but in the end ppl that running MAS bear the responsibilty...have u see Ahmad Jauhari face???..everyday MENGASAI like people MASUK AIR???...

Talk Cock...if u better enough go to MAS management office and said i have BLUEPRINT to bring MAS to sky limit profit...

Everybody can talk,but money matters...

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-06-05 08:10 |

Post removed.Why?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-06-05 09:37 | Report Abuse

Johnny Cash,
I do not see any relevance of your response pertaining to the subject matter raised by Mr Koon pertaining to "The BN Government should close down MAS""

Do you agree that the BN government should close down MAS or otherwise?

Do you agree that the BN government should continue to use your own tax money to bail out MAS?

Or do you support the idea that the BN government should get out of the airline business?

kimnana

10 posts

Posted by kimnana > 2014-06-05 09:43 | Report Abuse

@johnny cash...people talk about mas you talk about WAR? go ask your lil sis or gf or wife or even your mom walk down on any street in malaysia wearing short skirt and handbag with her...tell me if she come back with her skirt on,handbag with her or if she ever come back then only you talk about FREE WILL..this morale issue infact a big WAR among malaysian..fight this first!

anyway im not bn supporter nor do i agree to close down mas. there must be better solutions like most comment above(except war).

preego88

447 posts

Posted by preego88 > 2014-06-05 10:58 | Report Abuse

johnny cash ...... do you need to be a drug addict to know how addictive it is? do you need to burn your self to see what burn feels like? Or for that matter you need war to kill to see how peace is?
you are typical BN material inflicting fear but sadly to yourself only
if the first warhead drop I hope you will get killed first ( and ppl like you) then there will be peace
just 1 hitler is enuf to turn the world upsidedown sadly many like you remains

in your world the nation has to bankrupt to know a government or leader is not capable? another Mei 13 is needed to proof racial hatred should be stemmed much earlier?

Judging from your comment neither you live through a war nor communist rule to wish for it
god bless you

Amao Mao

205 posts

Posted by Amao Mao > 2014-06-05 15:49 | Report Abuse

Forget Mr Koon, it just won't happen. The stake for BN is too high, and that's the only thing they concern. Money? Why bother? Not that they have to fork it out from their pocket anyway.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-06-05 22:53 | Report Abuse

why wasting time and energy talking about MAS..it s already in a deep shit..there are so many good bullish companies that we can discuss on..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-06-19 23:05 | Report Abuse

buy MAS ... kikiki

hagi

698 posts

Posted by hagi > 2014-06-20 12:18 | Report Abuse

To your face Mr. Koon. Thx to MAS. Kikiki

koonkoon

24 posts

Posted by koonkoon > 2015-02-21 12:08 | Report Abuse

Jom UBAH !!!

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-21 15:03 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-21 15:04 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-21 15:07 | Report Abuse

http://www.malaysia-today.net/jude-i-was-asked-to-subvert-the-trial/

Jude: I was asked to subvert the trial

Raggie Jessy

The first part to this article is pertinent to its crux, which exposes a possible conspiracy involving the former Inspector General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan, MyWatch Chairman Sri Sanjeevan Ramakrishnan, and Former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

1. How Anwar disputed Jude Pereira’s credibility

The burden of proof was on the prosecuting team following fresh sodomy charges that were brought against former Deputy Prime Minister Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim. Anwar gained fame for all the wrong reasons when Mohd. Saiful Bukhari Azlan met Dr. Mohamed Osman Abdul Hamid at Hospital Pusrawi on 28 June 2008, complaining of pains in his stomach and anus.

In his testimony on 4 February 2010, Saiful recalled how Dr. Mohamed Osman immediately stopped a medical examination of a particular nature on him after Saiful revealed that he had been sodomised.

Saiful further related how Dr. Mohamed informed him of the hospital’s incapacity to perform forensic examinations appropriate to the circumstance, and that a report from a private hospital would not constitute as evidence in a court of law.

Saiful proceeded to Hospital Kuala Lumpur on Dr. Mohamed’s advice. While there, he was met eventually by a Dr. Daniel, to whom he made known reasons for his visit. As Saiful put it, “I told him frankly that I was there for a medical examination because I had been sodomised by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. He was shocked and wrote some notes for me to be referred to the emergency ward.”

READ MORE : http://www.malaysia-today.net/jude-i-was-asked-to-subvert-the-trial/

Post a Comment
Market Buzz