17 people like this.

235 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2022-03-18 13:18

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 08:24 | Report Abuse

I want the stupid idiotic commentators to know that every day when VS goes up by 10 sen we are richer by 1.5 million Ringgits because my wife and I own 15 million VS shares.

Sounds familiar?? Yes, this is from your idol who is humble and with Buddha's long ears, according to his beloved fund manager

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2015-03-04 08:26 | Report Abuse

However, I feel obliged to explain why the few stocks, particularly Jaya Tiasa and Mudajaya did not perform as I expected and a few readers including myself lost money. I am extremely sorry.

I am extremely sorry.

On account of this I Am Sorry, I personally have decided to move on

But... this scheming... deliberate... purposefully.. has got to stop

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 08:29 | Report Abuse

While some of you may want to carry rich people's ball shamelessly...dude, this is not our cup of tea...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 08:41 | Report Abuse

bsngpg 现代中国富起来了,也间接带来劣文化=仇富。
靓女,妳有察觉吗?

This could be just happened recently...but the PLP culture existed all this while and shall continue for a long long time...

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-03-04 08:58 | Report Abuse

We are not asking all the readers to believe everything we comment here, but we are urging you guys to think twice of the "pump and dump" methodology used by big crooks. I don't mind if some big players wanna 'koon' people, but stop calling those who expose you as "idiots". you decided to get rich with such level of ethics, then don't be surprised if you get bombarded by criticism (and even curses for those who lost their hard earned money). you have your "noble intentions", so do we here for exposing you (we don't get paid to do so)

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-04 09:05 | Report Abuse

Price is price. The price is right forever. Don't sit tight but do work in analysing n filtering before investing in any stock. Don't be swollen headed with your own analysis n don't trust too much your analysis. Observe the market carefully n be decisive when the opportunity arises. Otherwise you have little chance to survive in the stock market.

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2015-03-04 09:10 | Report Abuse

As a stock market investor, there is no shame in losing money; only some temporary pain hopefully. There is, however, great shame in causing others to lose money especially those who can ill afford losses, through your deliberate actions or inaction. Worse karma for you if your incessant promotion of a stock is a cynical confidence trick to help you unload. Of course a few smart ones may benefit but the majority of followers will get hammered.

Successful stock market investors cannot possibly have noble intentions, the game in the short term is zero sum; win or lose. We are all in it to make some money. Having read through all recent posts here, I get this awful deja vu feeling. The last occasion I experienced it was in 2012 when a senior consultant friend from Genneva Gold was trying to sell me its wealth sharing platform. He refused to believe it was a money scam, the Genneva principals were such wonderfully generous charitable people with a secret gold trading formula, he said. I have not heard from him since Genneva collapsed.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2015-03-04 09:14 | Report Abuse

do your homework & research. read the market (decide) what to buy or sell. this is what we call "buy at your own risk". happy trading

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-03-04 09:18 | Report Abuse

"the buy at your own risk" clause does not give u the license to deliberately spin news for ulterior selfish motives and blame others for "believing" your "noble intentions"!

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-03-04 09:20 | Report Abuse

Murali, though some of us, if not most, really feel like cursing him, lets not get personal here. bear in mind we are just here to state our opinion from another point of view so that other readers can judge 2 sides of the stories. well, we also will not know how long our comments will stay on here, right dear forum admins? :p

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-04 09:23 | Report Abuse

Lim Kian Leong, u have just shown to yourself in I3 forum here your true self . I sincerely wish u well

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 09:25 | Report Abuse

So far, the admin has been very neutral...good job...it shows that they see our postings here may carry some truth...

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 09:27 | Report Abuse

Good morning Bsngpg:
(1)You never mentioned me, I am jeolous, you said you like lenglui because you thought I am not on your side. Actually, I normally don't choose side, but I always choose to be on your side because I want to change the world around you and me but the world is not important without you, have you realized that: there is no need to change the world without you. Even though you said different things or I said different things, I still think we are still on the same side because I just don't want to live in the world without you.

(2)现代中国富起来了,也间接带来劣文化=仇富。
靓女,妳有察觉吗?我當然有察觉,我的心,對你,從來都沒有改變過,因為我不能夠,把你當成,從來都沒有發生過在我身上的事情,這不是激情,而是,真實的我,靓女,妳有感受到吗?如果"想你"的代價,就只是這樣,那末,"想你"就只是我的藉口。其實,
靓女,不是時間不會等人,而是,世界上的人不會等人。
靓女,不是我不想跟你在一起,而是,世界上的時間不會因為我們而改變。
我只是請大家要先惜福,靓女,智慧是要從惜福以後才能夠產生的!
我永遠都會站在你這邊,靓女,請你要相信我,我只是要幫助這個社會進步,我們的人生跟所有的人,生活才會更有價值,你會不會錯解我的意識,這跟金錢那裏有關係?我就是為了你,才要去改變這個世界的產品,讓你生活得更有意義更健康,難道這也有錯嗎.我不會埋怨你,因為你跟別人不同,你比別人都比較重要,請你珍重你自己一點好嗎?

(3)Sunztzhe "What one says or says on insult is a reflection on oneself...one got to move beyond emotions...emotions will get one no where...."
所有事情都跟別人沒有關係,你會不會像這位孫子講的,一卻的錯誤都是因為你自己反應過度?

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2015-03-04 10:02 | Report Abuse

@82yrs old and you are still interested in accumulating more wealth...that speaks by itself. go lah enjoy your twilight years (whatever its left) be it in philanthropy or whatever...but not trying to give stock tips la....ppl will never appreciate once a tip turns sour.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 11:22 | Report Abuse

總結:教育(謝謝KYY和我的老師們)i.(付給社會的學費)是全世界最貴的投資。
KYY和我的老師們,你們根本就沒有辦法改變這個社會的環境,所以你們就想到一個"方法":裝聖人。
你告訴別人,你們這些有錢人都會拿錢來做善事,讓那些無知善良的人上當,然後你在教它們一個"辦法",你說這樣才可以幫助它們脫離,他們的經濟束腹,為了讓他們想信你們,你們就告訴他們,你過去也是靠這樣變成有錢人的。天下們有白吃的晚餐,它們要成功,他們必須要這樣的靠自己。你叫他門買進的股票,你隨後就賣出,你套利他們套牢,你們在快樂地拿一點錢去做善事,把自己的屁股擦乾淨。裝聖人,你成功他們失敗,你為什莫要介紹公司業績下滑的股票叫別人買進,你只是要把自己的快樂建築在別人的痛苦身上,最後別人怪你們就們就假裝老羞成怒,這樣你才可以再從新的欺騙別人,你們是不是還要欺騙那些沒有經驗只是想賺點菜錢的人第二次呢? 這樣做會部會太過分,耗子裡假慈悲,你們自己要小心一點囉!

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 11:53 | Report Abuse

Cool down. Not many people willing to pay money to attend course about how to investing.
Learn more, so that you have to skill to fishing.
It is easy, please search the investing course available.
It won't gain anything if keep on thinking "Who Move My Cheese".

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 11:55 | Report Abuse

I am a person did lost money before. I stand up and learn, one days i will rich in term of knowledge.

Egokoon

30 posts

Posted by Egokoon > 2015-03-04 12:01 | Report Abuse

Our noble intention to warn newbies about KYY is commendable....we not blaming those recommend what share to buy provided your intention is also noble like us.....KYY at 82 better do charity with noble intention not hookwink new victims front with not so noble intention, brag about making millions. ask newbies to use margin to buy and dump shares that already 60% up....don't come here on your next round of dumping

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 12:19 | Report Abuse

Hope the newbies did saw the message. I also hope the newbies will invest based on they thought. Don't simply follow people comments.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 12:21 | Report Abuse

Important use our wisdom.

Egokoon

30 posts

Posted by Egokoon > 2015-03-04 12:22 | Report Abuse

If you want to follow, check what others say about them. We are here with noble intention to warn newbies specifically targeting KYY only....in the past KYY bankrap a lot of newbies after his Mudajaya and JTiasa....and we grew more suspicious after hiding 7 months he came out with same modus operandi thinking we have all forgoting about his not so noble intention

Posted by winsontan520 > 2015-03-04 12:23 | Report Abuse

My noble intention: 2nd round goreng: SKPETRO reason: is my duty to make you lose money...

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 12:31 | Report Abuse

The different between the big shark and small fish.
Big shark eat small fish.
The small fish have to learn to hide in the rock so that won't become big shark lunch.
I believe there are other expected in the forum can help earn money.
So that, please choice what you believe.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 12:44 | Report Abuse

Now is actually the time to buy JTiasa because the price has been beaten down. Maybe also Mudajarya, because the prices are beaten down. No down, they belong to rich people company, because now is a good time to collect! They will not go bankrupt. If you are interested now is the time to collect JTiasa, Mudarya, because nobody becomes interested after KYY espisode so they can collect back the share again. Then he repeat the cycle, this time he will tell you, I told you to buy, why didn't you act. You see, or you have no patient. I am not sure about other stock, but JTiasa is a good buy at this current price! Keep for 5 years can make 50%! Now is the time to look for beaten down stocks with rich parent! Not the highly expensive stock!

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 12:49 | Report Abuse

The owner and the person or syndicate that push the shares are different. The person or syndicate they like to choose this kind of company, the company with rich boss but company share price is beaten down so their cost of purchase is low. They slowly collect over a period of time, rich man stock will not go bankrupt, price is low. This is the kind the stock people like KYY or the syndicate like to choose to push later on and there are a lot of shares floating on the market too so that the boss usually don't care about how the shares are doing at all because the boss is already very rich. This gives the people like KYY and his syndicate a chance to repeat their trick over and over again. Buy in now! Take revenge, this time, they push up, we sell to them!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-04 12:53 | Report Abuse

A stock investor unduly influenced n dictated by emotions in making decisions in stock investment will surely in due time part with their hard earned capital.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 13:03 | Report Abuse

I build portfolio, my shares kept for long time, I sell a portion whenever I want to buy some other quantity of shares. I don't trade everyday. I have good emotions everyday, I am also an electrical engineer. I also have a lot of things to do like going out to dance, drink, find girl friends, singing and etc. What a good life! I am seriously thinking of buying JTiasa now, think it is a good buy. Got support at 1.80 (see the one year-graph on bursa website), it is building the "second" leg right now.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 13:45 | Report Abuse

If you compare mudajaya and Jtiasa.
Both are not in the same sector.
I choice mudajaya.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 14:07 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, bro, the stock market is not so interesting today. But I am more interested in your writing. So, I am just writing for fun. we are using emotion in seeking both growth and potentiality and that growth is subjective...and...this got me thinking......Of couse growth is subjective to many factors such as sunlight, fertilizers, and milk powder so growth is subjective for a plant. But I haven't heard about growth that is permanent for a human being that is subjected first to emotions. In my opinion, actually growth for a person is not subjective but potential is (the aspect of doing things)is based on growth (our own potential (ability) now and whether it would increase the potential (ability) some more in the future). For a person, not plant, potential is subjective, and you need to know that potential is subjected to growth for a human being. Without past growth, how can you have the potential now to day anything in the first place? Learning comes before growth for a person, and change comes before learning, and mistake comes before learning and so on. All together the human cycle has 5 stages: (1) Mistake (2) Learning (3)Change (4)Growth (5)Potential. and (6) is what others in your life think of you, your reputation and composure. Thanks for sharing on previous post.

johnmasino

771 posts

Posted by johnmasino > 2015-03-04 16:31 | Report Abuse

Wah uncle, respect yoular..you're quite IT savvy for someone of your age. My mon, up to now, still doesn't know how to use Windows..

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 16:50 | Report Abuse

john, you are very young is a good thing cos' I wish I am that young too---but i still go dancing and flirting with girls when I have the time. Let me give you an idea what I am doing: have you heard of the chinese saying "知錯能改", I borrow the idea from there. Only that you know what the mistake is then you know how to change right. This is why they said successful people are not afraid of making mistake. And if you hasn't made a mistake, how do you know how to change. Without changing there is no learning of anything at all. Without learning how can you have the knowledge to know what kind of change you need, and no change of couse no growth and increase in potential now and later on. I am writing this just to encourage you that mistake is inevitable, this is part of growing up, that is all. Tell you Mom, I say hi, I live in KL, does she want to learn computing or computer games?

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 17:18 | Report Abuse

Good yah. Response so fast.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 17:19 | Report Abuse

Just keep on posting this blog. So the newbies will see this topics.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 17:20 | Report Abuse

when i saw this history data i also scare.
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/32645.jsp

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 17:23 | Report Abuse

I highly recommend people go attend some course... and let up the investing skill.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 17:25 | Report Abuse

I also lost money before... i used be intra day player.
Buy on high then sell at low.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 17:34 | Report Abuse

john, to apologize for my idiotic comments and disrespectful and unthoughtful for others' feelings, I am going to reveal to you. I am going to tell you how to be happy in life and be prosperous later on.
Step 1: You must not live for yourself (貪) and at the same time you must not live for others (嗔), this is an important mistake that most people make in life (癡). How to avoid being greedy, fear and folly? Make this your first goal in investment, this is how the master do it and this is his first few quote from the Internet. I have a quote from Warren Buffett: 1. "Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1"

2. "In a bull market, one must avoid the error of the preening duck that quacks boastfully after a torrential rainstorm, thinking that its paddling skills have caused it to rise in the world. A right-thinking duck would instead compare its position after the downpour to that of the other ducks on the pond."

3. "The fact that people will be full of greed, fear or folly is predictable. The sequence is not predictable."

4. "Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."

Read more: http://www.marketfolly.com/2009/09/top-25-warren-buffett-quotes.html#ixzz3TPK6xXuS

My version:
(1)Look for something small to you to do: you must protect yourself even in small areas, be very particular even on really small and minute details.
(2)You should not think you are better than your competitor in any time of your life and underestimate them. Look for your own mistakes and not others or else you will be angry with other people later on.
(3)The same sequence I mentioned to you.
(4)Do not be afraid to confront trouble. Act only when there is a trouble, you need to become not afraid of trouble in order to avoid future trouble.
(不要怕現在的麻煩你將來才不會有麻煩). That is why mistake is inevitable!

The rest you have to help yourself.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 17:36 | Report Abuse

Good comment.
Solute.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 18:20 | Report Abuse

John: fear (Buffett)and angry (mine) is the same. In quote 2 of Warren Buffett, what is the mistake of the stupid duck he was trying to point out, do you know?
It is a common mistake: we are either thinking we are damp good ourselves or that we are fear (afraid) to ask question. The duck didn't ask question, john, either, the duck is thinking he is damp good or he is afraid to ask question when he sees that his thinking ( or situation or position)is different than other people. ok!That is why the duck later on become the roasted duck! You see, Warren Buffett's ingenuity from here?

Posted by localmotive > 2015-03-04 19:01 | Report Abuse

You are perfectly correct. It's a risk we take when we buy and I am thankful for your truthfulness. You have guided many for so long and I hope you will continue to guide us. Please don't lose heart. Many are still tuning in to your blogs.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-04 19:52 | Report Abuse

thank you for being kind - bro..

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > Mar 4, 2015 02:07 PM | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, bro, the stock market is not so interesting today. But I am more interested in your writing. So, I am just writing for fun. we are using emotion in seeking both growth and potentiality and that growth is subjective...and...this got me thinking......Of couse growth is subjective to many factors such as sunlight, fertilizers, and milk powder so growth is subjective for a plant. But I haven't heard about growth that is permanent for a human being that is subjected first to emotions. In my opinion, actually growth for a person is not subjective but potential is (the aspect of doing things)is based on growth (our own potential (ability) now and whether it would increase the potential (ability) some more in the future). For a person, not plant, potential is subjective, and you need to know that potential is subjected to growth for a human being. Without past growth, how can you have the potential now to day anything in the first place? Learning comes before growth for a person, and change comes before learning, and mistake comes before learning and so on. All together the human cycle has 5 stages: (1) Mistake (2) Learning (3)Change (4)Growth (5)Potential. and (6) is what others in your life think of you, your reputation and composure. Thanks for sharing on previous post.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-04 23:53 | Report Abuse

My criteria of investment in stocks is very simple as follows
- Right Business Model
- Right Management that focus on enhancing the biz model to turnaround the biz, deliver Profits, deliver Increasing Profits , deliver increasing free cash flows
- Right entry price

In any market meltdown, one can be greedy when everyone is fearful as one has plenty of opportunities to buy low and wait out to sell high.

As the market rebounded and does a trend reversal, one should buy at relative higher low and sell when the price is near/at/exceed its intrinsic worth

Please do not forget the primary objective of everyone here is to make money. If things do not work accordingly then one must limit one's investment loss immediately to preserve capital. If you do not preserve your capital, you will reduce your capacity for future profitable investment.

I treat stock investment as a business...the stock must make money for me and I do not have any emotional attachment to any stock invested neither do I fall in love with the invested stock.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-05 00:08 | Report Abuse

Mr KYY gave a valuable recommendation on VS recently.
How many investors here do the homework(despite Mr KYY recommendation) by asking the following questions
- Does VS has the right business model
- Does VS has the management that delivers increasing profits
- What is the right entry price for VS at that material time??

Egokoon

30 posts

Posted by Egokoon > 2015-03-05 00:25 | Report Abuse

You are wrong. All here know Ooi Teik Bee was the one that recommended VS and Latitud. KYY only came after both stocks gone up 60% and at the same time take credit for Ooi hard work. Do not hookwink newbies into thinking KYY is noble.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-05 00:34 | Report Abuse

Are you a permanent prisoner of your own subjective prejudices against Mr KYY?

Egokoon

30 posts

Posted by Egokoon > 2015-03-05 00:39 | Report Abuse

Are you unable to think? So many have given their side of story. We are here to warn newbies. Is that wrong?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-05 00:46 | Report Abuse

Are you the self appointed leader for the "NEWBIES"?? Who are the newbies ??? Could you name all these newbies?? Have you approached all these newbies personally that you want to be their leader and have all these newbies consented to you that you are their leader? or you just merely appoint yourself as "the leader of newbies"??

Egokoon

30 posts

Posted by Egokoon > 2015-03-05 00:47 | Report Abuse

And are you self appointing yourself to defend KYY?

Egokoon

30 posts

Posted by Egokoon > 2015-03-05 00:48 | Report Abuse

We are not here to discuss about you or me. We are here to explain to newbies about scam this old man is operating.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-05 00:51 | Report Abuse

You have just stated that "We are here to warn newbies. Is that wrong?"

Have all the newbies appointed you as their leader or you just merely self appoint yourself as the "LEADER OF NEWBIES?"

Post a Comment
Market Buzz