17 people like this.

235 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2022-03-18 13:18

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-03 17:43 | Report Abuse

We exposed his tricks here so that less people will be trapped in future.our intentions are noble and there is no self interest involved.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-03 17:44 | Report Abuse

We do not make money by doing so....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 17:46 | Report Abuse

my most noble intention please buy: CME, GLOTEC, PWORTH and ESCERAM..

gua pasti tuju langit kikikiki
p/s: buy at own risk. later dont want people to royan siang malam kalah judi.. wakakakak dont worry be happy. life is short boss... wkaakakakakaaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 17:48 | Report Abuse

if i go to genting and loss money do i blame Genting ka?
if i buy sportoto and loss money do i blame the slot machine ka?
if i judi taruh rm1.00 and loss money do i blame the meja judi ka?

yaaa welcome to real life.. even in holy places also people still can cheat, steal and lie.. what more to say you are in the

world of WOLF OF WALL STREET and SHARK WORSHIP HOUSE?

kikiki

think

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-03 17:59 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, you gave better suggestions today, they make me laugh until I want to cry. But I will look at CME, GLOTEC, PWORTH and ESCERAM.. Which one is better to invest, can you rank them, let us start doing something sensible and logical from now onwards so we can celebrate later on in the next new year. I promise, I will use your suggestions as suggestions only but my own anlysis with my own time and risk, can you rank them, this is to save time for me? Based on your nobel intention and confident in them?

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2015-03-03 18:09 | Report Abuse

If want to recommend stock, go ahead. nobody blames you also if they buy than lost money, bcoz thats called RISK.

But please dont associate Noble la, Honest la, Baik la....Charity la.
That is Putar Belit.

The part that makes lotsa negative comment is when Uncle Koon become ego and also join in the buang taik game with critics. Sorry bukan nak tembak tapi the person punya reaction, still nak challenge orang.

Kalau sincere, after this we really dont want to hear KYY gives talk then charge. Do it with your heart, teach the newbies and FREE TALK.

Lastly Uncle Koon, Please be humble....if lu sudah lupa diri, I help you arrange the chairs during your very initial stage of talk at IPOH YMCA.
You are more like sombong and started to give instruction here and there.

I just keep quiet and observed you.....

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-03 18:23 | Report Abuse

I know that every investor in this forum has their own criteria for investment and their own basis to buy/sell shares. Some subjective investors resorted to believing in hope when the price of the invested stocks went awry. Either they are objective driven or subjective driven or combo mix of subjective cum objective or wont cut loss but believe in hope instead.

The objective driven investors will come out OK but not the subjective driven investors who unfortunately fall in love with their stocks even though the it is glaringly obvious that it will lead to capital loss.

Capital preservation and capital growth is the No 1 rule one must always remember and practice...So what does that mean???

It is very simple...

Cut loss fast to limit loss
Ride your profit stocks but don't forget to realize profits

As long as your total profits exceed your limited total loss at any one time, you will do just fine.

Otherwise, it is very easy to bitch, moan, groan and blame some one conveniently such as 82 years old KYY for your own shortcomings and the whole cycle gets repeated meaning that particular investor had already decided that he/she will never learn and don't want to learn.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-03 18:50 | Report Abuse

CME-the government has budget constraint, the company is funded by RCULS, they have a property revaluation exercise (doing this to increase profit), and cash in hand is negative after subtracting fixed deposit. This company is struggling is my opinion and obviously it is not a buy for me.

GLOTEC-Issue a huge amount of shares to acquire assets from IPO. Small company not well developed yet. They have low debts but their retained earnings and reserve are (negative readings), this shows that they are not putting the IPO proceeds into proper use or proper place. Major shareholders controls 30% of shares. This business depends on precision engineering which is downhill industry.

Pworth-issue warrents in 2011 because the company short of money for development. It is speculative. IPO is RM1.30 and right now is RM0.18. Good or bad company is understandable!

ESCERAM-the ceramic compay is the best in terms of financial standing but it has very high depreciation and amortization charges. Furthermore, it only earns 1 or 2 cents per share per year. Didn't pay dividends at all and I believe some shareholders are selling shares occasionally, maybe this is how they get extra money!

Why are they investable?

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-03 19:00 | Report Abuse

Let us all talk happy things only. My prediction is this year is not going to be very smooth ride for those investing in stock market. Next Year 2016 will surely better than this year if price of oil and palm oil were to go up. Even the government has headache this year? Cannot change environment factors. But the world economies in general are improving but some what moderating. Buy quality stocks---those that serve customer needs (easy to find customers) and are easy to produce (low cost producer). Stop speculating! If we are going to have problems with the financial system, the prices fall, I think bank stocks are good for investment for long term. Buy Quality Stocks! Think longer term, like at least 1 year instead of just a few months!

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2015-03-03 19:09 | Report Abuse

To be honest how many times you had posted bullish comments on Jaya Tiasa? How many facts were thrown back to you that it was not as good as what you claimed and you are deadly over optimistic in your calculation? From your post it is way too obvious that you are an egocentric old man. What is your replied when I give bearish comments on Jaya Tiasa? You cursed me and keep highlighting that you are old and wise man who make hundred of millions from stocks! I can accept mistake even the oracle of omaha also made big mistakes. But I can't never accept a promoter with hidden agenda behind. If you feel insulted yes I am here to insult you!

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-03 19:19 | Report Abuse

Seems more n more silent majority are coming out....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 19:51 | Report Abuse

sorry for late reply. just came back from toilet. now have all the free time to response.

straight to the point

1. i used to be a good student believing in good fundamental, good reports , stritcly by the books bla bla bla would bring me fortune. contextually: i am wrong. even poor student like me still survive the stock market till today.

2. i used to believe eating good food, enough rests would bring me good health and i wont die faster - contextually: i am wrong. a knockdown by cars would do the job.

3. i used to believed by going to holy places i would earn my place in heaven - contextually: i am wrong. explanation: faith and what is in your heart that matters.

4. i used to believed shopping in a good malls and use expensive cars would get me a decent cloth and get me from point A to point B. contextually: i am wrong even pasar malam can provide me a decent cloth and a pretty good meal. an amateur build the ark it does get the job done and titanic designed by the pros end up underneath atlantic ocean.

5. i used to believed bad people forever be bad and good people forever be good. contextually: i am wrong. unexpected and unquantifiable future growth or things have their own good timings either for turnaround, either good or bad or complete metldown which i dont denied. not all cancers sufferers dies, not all debt faulters forever poor, not all happy family end up broken. things can change.

you know where i am heading - a journey from egypt to the promised lands sisnt happen overnight - it only requires discipline and perseverance e.g faith

enough said. you are good - a step further out of the box. see a bigger picture.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > Mar 3, 2015 06:50 PM | Report Abuse

CME-the government has budget constraint, the company is funded by RCULS, they have a property revaluation exercise (doing this to increase profit), and cash in hand is negative after subtracting fixed deposit. This company is struggling is my opinion and obviously it is not a buy for me.

GLOTEC-Issue a huge amount of shares to acquire assets from IPO. Small company not well developed yet. They have low debts but their retained earnings and reserve are (negative readings), this shows that they are not putting the IPO proceeds into proper use or proper place. Major shareholders controls 30% of shares. This business depends on precision engineering which is downhill industry.

Pworth-issue warrents in 2011 because the company short of money for development. It is speculative. IPO is RM1.30 and right now is RM0.18. Good or bad company is understandable!

ESCERAM-the ceramic compay is the best in terms of financial standing but it has very high depreciation and amortization charges. Furthermore, it only earns 1 or 2 cents per share per year. Didn't pay dividends at all and I believe some shareholders are selling shares occasionally, maybe this is how they get extra money!

Why are they investable?

Kian Leong Lim
509 posts
Posted by Kian Leong Lim > Mar 3, 2015 07:00 PM | Report Abuse

Let us all talk happy things only. My prediction is this year is not going to be very smooth ride for those investing in stock market. Next Year 2016 will surely better than this year if price of oil and palm oil were to go up. Even the government has headache this year? Cannot change environment factors. But the world economies in general are improving but some what moderating. Buy quality stocks---those that serve customer needs (easy to find customers) and are easy to produce (low cost producer). Stop speculating! If we are going to have problems with the financial system, the prices fall, I think bank stocks are good for investment for long term. Buy Quality Stocks! Think longer term, like at least 1 year instead of just a few months!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 20:03 | Report Abuse

so sorry my brother.

you are wrong. i am right. (p/s: im putting this just to excite things)

with the oil price crash penny rules the market check all bursa most active .

i will ride all these horses and i will donate and help poor people and no need advertisement into newspaper.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > Mar 3, 2015 07:00 PM | Report Abuse

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 20:09 | Report Abuse

bro kian leong lim .. its ok dont treat me seriously. enjoy life we all traders of time never about the money! cheers

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 20:20 | Report Abuse

i still remember how i was reacted so angrily to a restaurant owner after seeing him treated his worker poorly due to some petty things. i said "i can buy you and your restaurant" .. i was not joking back then.

now his worker as owner.

the rest all history. no need bragging.

many others who are far far more richer and kind hearted

remember our average life span 80 years old.
why bother about all these?

what matters good heart - the way how one cook it up to you.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 20:22 | Report Abuse

remember robin hood or bruce wayne.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 20:24 | Report Abuse

.. or even King Salehuddin.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 20:26 | Report Abuse

.. but never poor man like me. enjoy life bro.. we are here to buy time.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-03 22:09 | Report Abuse

Very few can see the big picture that The world economy is indeed heading toward better times....cheap oil, cheap gas, cheap commodities, benign low interest rates will be the catalyst. Stay invested in equities. Which equity to invest? It depends on your risk profile...you can be an aggressive competent trader or be a competent value investor. Whatever the decision that you take, take full responsibility n be wholly accountable for your decision.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-03 22:48 | Report Abuse

Commodity prices are low at the moment...Just like the low n high tide...given time low tide will make way for the high tide....when?? ...it's a good question that only time will give the answer... So one maybe right now n may choose to exercise ones option to insult but it is merely a relative right at this point in time...

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-03 22:50 | Report Abuse

What one says or says on insult is a reflection on oneself...one got to move beyond emotions...emotions will get one no where....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 23:00 | Report Abuse

slightly inaccurate (me) .. emotions depends on either positive or negative emotions
can be a competitive advantage ... on higher level hierarchy we are all emotional beings subjective all driving forces behind good or bad.

we are all being played and emotionally driven..
by our peers , families or media
every single day..
its up to our own good pertimbangan to make either bad or good responses

i predict if one responded and reacted my post (this one) say in 10 mins or less than 5 minutes or even tomorrow.. does that mean im right? no..

it means enabling growth
we only respond to potentiality
and only potentiality allows growth
growth is subjective

it means either realistic or projected future growth.

sunztzhe
1326 posts
Posted by sunztzhe > Mar 3, 2015 10:50 PM | Report Abuse

What one says or says on insult is a reflection on oneself...one got to move beyond emotions...emotions will get one no where....

facai

89 posts

Posted by facai > 2015-03-03 23:19 | Report Abuse

i believe & continuous to accumulate JTISA & MUDJYA if price is right. heng ah! Huat ah! wish everyone happy CNY 2015. Thanks.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-03 23:20 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, one got to move beyond emotions in stock investment...emotions will get one no where in stock investment despite the reality that we are all human beings with emotions..of course we need to express emotions in other areas but not in stock investment.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 23:25 | Report Abuse

ok bro understood never my intention to debate with you or my brother kian leong lim..
the point is.. stay alive and keep commenting..
it keeps the world moving :-)

GBU

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-03-03 23:35 | Report Abuse

ok bro ayamtua...just a slight digression away from this rather heavy subject matter on emotions ala stock investment...

hmmm...just like to seek brotherly experienced advise on what do yo think will evoke tremendous display of emotions from a woman during love making..Is it spontaneous display of emotions by both parties or cool methodical technical love play by both parties that unlock and unleashes the hidden reserves of emotional energy???

hahahahahaha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 23:36 | Report Abuse

a good subject for impotent people like me.. :-)

Posted by sunztzhe > Mar 3, 2015 11:34 PM | Report Abuse

ok bro ayamtua...just for slight digression away from this rather heavy subject matter on emotions...

hmmm...just like to seek brotherly experienced advise on what do yo think will evoke tremendous display of emotions from a woman during love making..Is it spontaneous display of emotions by both parties or cool methodical technical love play by both parties that unlock and unleashes the hidden reserves of emotional energy???

hahahahahaha

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-03-03 23:43 | Report Abuse

lmenwe,

I thought u r only a joker in other forum.. But seems I am wrong.. U r a joker in this forum also.. U always act smart and dump ur irrelevant knowledge to others.. Until now still the same.. Please la u never promote shares before? Just ur name a bit small ppl Don rmb u when.. When KyY cursed u can you show us? I look down at u dude..

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-03-03 23:46 | Report Abuse

lmenwe,

Who r u? Kyy need to reply for comment for ppl like u one by one? Lol.. Ur heart is too small..

xyxy8

148 posts

Posted by xyxy8 > 2015-03-03 23:47 | Report Abuse

Everybody should follow ayamtua. He just gives his recommendations on stocks, no foul words or curses. I have just followed his advice on glotec. Thanks ayamtua.

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-03-03 23:51 | Report Abuse

lmenwe,

Look at ur all comments in i3.. Complain, shoot others, complain shoot others.. That's all.. And always refer to who who who which method that method.. Come on la.. Be urself..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-03 23:52 | Report Abuse

no. follow holy books. by all means

.. and warren buffet
.. and bit of jessy livermore
.. or Jesus Christ.

xyxy8
34 posts
Posted by xyxy8 > Mar 3, 2015 11:47 PM | Report Abuse

Everybody should follow ayamtua. He just gives his recommendations on stocks, no foul words or curses. I have just followed his advice on glotec. Thanks ayamtua.

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2015-03-04 01:04 | Report Abuse

Hello i had never promote any share up until now! Even I am bullish on anything I only keep it to myself and discuss among my friends. What I replied to Mr Kyy are all facts and figure from my own calculation. I don't believe Jaya Tiasa is as good as what he projected! But how he replied? Arrogant and totally insulting? Since you talk big and label me as joker what had you done up to date? If there is nothing why don't you stop insulting others and try to mind your own business?

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2015-03-04 01:32 | Report Abuse

allow me to show u the following simple scenerio.

you have rm200k to invest.

mr k promote xinquan. (the most undervalued stock in bursa) so you bought all 200k. cut loss 50% and left with 100k

mr k encourage u to buy rsawit (the best stock in bursa), u hold until u cut loss at 30% (classic case), u left with 70k

mr k then recommend u to buy jtiasa (heavily promoted as the best stock in bursa, again) u hold until u cut loss at 30% (assuming u didnt not take a margin acct as he encourage, again)

so now u left with 49k.

mr k then recommend u to buy mudajaya. (he knew it offer the best prospect as he has ppls inside and he founded the company etc etc)

again u cut loss at 50%, now u left with 24k. (assuming u have not taken margin.

mr k then recommend u to buy latitude. it went up 30%.

now u have 31k. from the initial investment of 200k since following mr k talk/seminar and faithful to all his recommendations.

so would u be thankful to him?

above is just a simple simulation. in real life, no such mr K. as no such human so thick skin to continue recommend stocks that has send many to H-land.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 06:01 | Report Abuse

Very few can see the big picture that The world economy is indeed heading
This is not personal attack: I totally disagreed with you that we are moving towards better times....cheap oil, cheap gas, cheap commodities, benign low interest rates will be the catalyst.
I hope this is helpful: Your are making several mistakes
(1)Stay invested in equities: You become complacent and affecting your judgment.
(2)Which equity to invest? You don't care to spend time looking more carefully for quality stock. Time is not of essence to you anymore.
(3)It depends on your risk profile...you can be an aggressive competent trader or be a competent value investor. You think stock investing is a game.
(4) Whatever the decision that you take, take full responsibility n be wholly accountable for your decision. No wisdom how can we be sure we are able to take full responsibility for our actions.
(5)I think you should stay on the sideline this year because you are not seeing the problems we are facing in this country in the world. You are walking inside the fog.

Why? The actual sunztzhe knows that in life we are constantly face with making changes and improvements for two big reasons and what are the reasons. You are just so human, you forget how to be careful, and how can you have the right mind to fight on the battlefield. You are start thinking that life ahead has no problem before you even go to the battlefield. And life is just a bunch of formulas so that life is always predictable?

Is this what the sunztzhe of 5000 years ago taught. He should go to a war thinking that you are heading into an opportunity. This is KYY mistake and is yours?

We wasted so much of our time telling you to becareful with what you are doing? And you just not listening at all? Life is not a bunch of formulas, it is a new page everyday. Everyday will be different, how can one predict that opportunity must surely lies ahead. NO Free Lunch In Life, Uncle!

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 06:08 | Report Abuse

You are a joker? I am sure Ayamtua doesn't have an answer for you. Every woman and every man are different everywhere, including their technique, their weapons, their power, their appearance, and everything they have, and even their wives are different. You think all women are the same and all men are the same. Common, the sunztzhe actually has better standard than that!

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 06:18 | Report Abuse

You think those who complain are bitch! Is this how you regard woman. So, you never see a woman complain to a man. Is your mother a woman? This is your complacency. I leave you. Good for nothing but talk big only! We are indirectly saying that we all complain because we all are woman. You have no respect for woman and you look down on woman. Do you know sunztzhe, where did you first crawl out, when you are born? How can you exist do you know? The anwswer is from a woman's tremendous display of emotions and the spontaneious display of emotions by both parties and the cool methodical technical love play by both parties that unlock and unleases the hidden reserves of emotional energy. This is the process of how you come about, you understand now?

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 06:31 | Report Abuse

Everyone please remember not to call others a bitch especially a woman because this is where you crawl out from that you should not make fun of it! I hope those who label others as idots and tell them to stop bitching be aware of that.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2015-03-04 07:01 | Report Abuse

"sunztzhe Commodity prices are low at the moment...Just like the low n high tide...given time low tide will make way for the high tide....when?? ...it's a good question that only time will give the answer... So one maybe right now n may choose to exercise ones option to insult but it is merely a relative right at this point in time..."

I disagree with you. You are too simple minded and slightly naive.

To illustrate what I meant by no every man and every woman are not the same. That is why we all pick different wives and every woman picks different man to be with them.

The world is getting richer, peoples' taste and standard are higher now. They don't want to always consume palm oil forever. They want better quality products. It is not that commodities are going to do badly, it is just that you have to select which commodities are going to do well in the future.

There is a big different between soybean oil and palm oil, you get it, there is a big different between you and Ayamtua. Other people have wisdom prefer Ayamtua that is why you are always left on the bench. Ayamtua has girls to go out with but the girls just doesn't simply have to like you because you are a man and you have sperms.

You get it! They want better quality man like Ayamtua. They don't want some high colestrero man like you, you get it. People are getting richer and their expectations are higher now than what you think they are. you get it now suntztzhe!

You are

lenglui

163 posts

Posted by lenglui > 2015-03-04 07:13 | Report Abuse

Hahaha lwenme.. Same to u.. What have u done up to date except complaining and insulting others? If there is nothing why don't you stop insulting others and try to mind your own business?.... Same logic apply to u

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2015-03-04 07:27 | Report Abuse

My opinion on Imenwe vs. KYY on JTiasa
If you follow the thread betw. the two, Imenwe used solid reasoning to disagree with KYY on JTiasa since the very beginning even at Dali's blog. His sound reasoning and comments attracted attention from KYY till house visit invitation was sent to Imenwe for face to face discussion.
Time (as at now) had told that Mr. Imenwe is correct on JTiasa.

Unfortunately language of Mr. Imenwe is "hot" which sparks the subsequent unpleasant interaction betw. the two. Instead I feel very sad that the two good guys cannot get along for synergy in sparking a greater benefit for investing community.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2015-03-04 07:33 | Report Abuse

Stock market have 3 rules only.
1. Buy
2. Sell
3. Hold (do nothing)

Who are you competitor
1. Big fish
2. Fame master
3. Yourself

People will comment other rather yourself.
If you don't know the stock you buy, why don't study it.
If you don't understand why follow people tail.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2015-03-04 07:34 | Report Abuse

Hi lenglui( I like the name): you are clearly a strong supporter of Mr. KYY, me too. Thks for doing so. However, I opine that Mr Imenwe is a good guy too, I hope we can put a stop here.

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-03-04 08:03 | Report Abuse

well illustrated Optimus Prime. looks like Mr KYY is not happy with us exposing his good deeds, thus calling us "stupid idiots"

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-03-04 08:09 | Report Abuse

If you have "noble intentions" just state ur opinions and review and fullstop. why treating those who disagree as your enemies and calling them "stupid idiots" and those who "obey" everything you said without scrutinizing as "genius". you want to share your knowledge, just share it, whether we accept it or appreciate it or not is another issue. why need to FORCE everything to accept everything you said Mr KYY? like some other commentators, i also can't help but to hava an impression you are just an ego person showing off here. lets just give the benefit of doubt that you are here just for showing off purpose and not to "spin" news with ILL INTENTIONS.

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-03-04 08:11 | Report Abuse

"For some strange reasons, the Indian IPP project cost overran and the company lost money." This is one epic sentence! Bravo!

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2015-03-04 08:15 | Report Abuse

现代中国富起来了,也间接带来劣文化=仇富。
靓女,妳有察觉吗?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 08:19 | Report Abuse

Aiyo bsngpg, deep inside your heart you still love the old man no matter what he did.....We do not hate him as a person, we are here to expose his tricks which he seems to be playing here again n again, without any shame

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 08:21 | Report Abuse

Do you see nothing wrong for him to boast on certain stocks with flawed analysis and dumped it all within 2-3 months???

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-04 08:22 | Report Abuse

What is his reply to us?? Idiots lah, bad England lah, while showing off how damn rich he is, how many millions he made so as to insult us....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz