3 people like this.

428 comment(s). Last comment by Fam Jenny 2016-02-01 09:20

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-27 23:53 | Report Abuse

Billions of people seek God that's why they go to the places of worship to look for God.
Our science cannot solve our humans problems only obedience to God's righteousness can bring peace and harmony to the earth by own willigness not by force or compulsion.

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-27 23:57 | Report Abuse

观自在菩萨,行深般若波罗蜜多时,照见五蕴皆空,度一切苦厄。
  舍利子,色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色。
  受想行识,亦复如是。
  舍利子,是诸法空相,
  不生不灭,不垢不净,不增不减,
  是故空中无色,无受想行识,
  无眼耳鼻舌身意,无色声香味触法,无眼界,
  乃至无意识界,无无明,亦无无明尽,
  乃至无老死,亦无老死尽。
  无苦集灭道,无智亦无得,以无所得故。
  菩提萨埵,依般若波罗蜜多故,心无挂碍。
  无挂碍故,无有恐怖,远离颠倒梦想,究竟涅槃。
  三世诸佛,依般若波罗蜜多故,得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提。
  故知般若波罗蜜多,是大神咒,是大明咒,
  是无上咒,是无等等咒。能除一切苦,真实不虚。
  故说般若波罗蜜多咒。
  即说咒曰:
  揭谛揭谛,波罗揭谛,波罗僧揭谛,菩提萨婆诃。

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:00 | Report Abuse

佛说长阿含经 第一卷
  长阿含经序
  长安释僧肇述
  夫宗极绝于称谓。贤圣以之冲默。玄旨非言不传。释迦所以致教。是以如来出世。大教有三。约身口。则防之以禁律。明善恶。则导之以契经。演幽微。则辨之以法相。然则三藏之作也。本于殊应。会之有宗。则异途同趣矣。
  禁律。律藏也。四分十诵。法相。阿毗昙藏也。四分五诵。契经。四阿含藏也。增一阿含四分八诵。中阿含四分五诵。杂阿含四分十诵。此长阿含四分四诵。合三十经以为一部
  阿含。秦言法归。法归者。盖是万善之渊府。总持之林苑。其为典也。渊博弘富。韫而弥广。明宣祸福贤愚之迹。剖判真伪异齐之原。历记古今成败之数。墟域二仪品物之伦。道无不由。法无不在。譬彼巨海。百川所归。故以法归为名。开析修途。所记长远。故以长为目。玩兹典者。长迷顿晓。邪正难辨。显如昼夜。报应冥昧。照若影响。劫数虽辽。近犹朝夕。六合虽旷。现若目前。斯可谓朗大明于幽室。惠五目于众瞽。不窥户牖。而智无不周矣
  大秦天王。涤除玄览。高韵独迈。恬智交养。道世俱济。每惧微言翳于殊俗。以右将军使者司隶校尉晋公姚爽。质直清柔。玄心超诣。尊尚大法。妙悟自然。上特留怀。每任以法事。以弘始十二年岁次。上章阉茂。请罽宾三藏沙门佛陀耶舍出律藏一分四十五卷。十四年讫。十五年岁次。昭阳赤奋若出此长阿含讫。凉州沙门佛念为译。秦国道士道含笔受。时。集京夏名胜沙门。于第校定。恭承法言。敬受无差。蠲华崇朴。务存圣旨。余以嘉遇猥参听次。虽无翼善之功。而预亲承之末。故略记时事。以示来贤焉
  后秦弘始年佛陀耶舍共竺佛念译
  (一)第一分初
  大本经第一
  如是我闻
  一时。佛在舍卫国祇树花林窟。与大比丘众千二百五十人俱
  时。诸比丘于乞食后集花林堂。各共议言。诸贤比丘。唯无上尊为最奇特。神通远达。威力弘大。乃知过去无数诸佛。入于涅槃。断诸结使。消灭戏论。又知彼佛劫数多少。名号.姓字。所生种族。其所饮食。寿命修短。所更苦乐。又知彼佛有如是戒。有如是法。有如是慧。有如是解。有如是住。云何。诸贤。如来为善别法性。知如是事。为诸天来语。乃知此事
  尔时。世尊在闲静处。天耳清净。闻诸比丘作如是议。即从座起。诣花林堂。就座而坐
  尔时。世尊知而故问。谓。诸比丘。汝等集此。何所语议。时。诸比丘具以事答
  尔时。世尊告诸比丘。善哉。善哉。汝等以平等信。出家修道。诸所应行。凡有二业。一曰贤圣讲法。二曰贤圣默然。汝等所论。正应如是。如来神通。威力弘大。尽知过去无数劫事。以能善解法性故知。亦以诸天来语故知。佛时颂曰
  比丘集法堂  讲说贤圣论
  如来处静室  天耳尽闻知
  佛日光普照  分别法界义
  亦知过去事  三佛般泥洹
  名号姓种族  受生分亦知
  随彼之处所  净眼皆记之
  诸天大威力  容貌甚端严
  亦来启告我  三佛般泥洹
  记生名号姓  哀鸾音尽知
  无上天人尊  记于过去佛
  又告诸比丘。汝等欲闻如来识宿命智。知于过去诸佛因缘不。我当说之
  时。诸比丘白言。世尊。今正是时。愿乐欲闻。善哉。世尊。以时讲说。当奉行之
  佛告诸比丘。谛听。谛听。善思念之。吾当为汝分别解说。时。诸比丘受教而听
  佛告诸比丘。过去九十一劫。时世有佛名毗婆尸如来.至真。出现于世。复次。比丘。过去三十一劫。有佛名尸弃如来.至真。出现于世。复次。比丘。即彼三十一劫中。有佛名毗舍婆如来.至真。出现于世。复次。比丘。此贤劫中有佛名拘楼孙。又名拘那含。又名迦叶。我今亦于贤劫中成最正觉。佛时颂曰
  过九十一劫  有毗婆尸佛
  次三十一劫  有佛名尸弃
  即于彼劫中  毗舍如来出
  今此贤劫中  无数那维岁
  有四大仙人  愍众生故出
  拘楼孙那含  迦叶释迦文
  汝等当知。毗婆尸佛时。人寿八万岁。尸弃佛时。人寿七万岁。毗舍婆佛时。人寿六万岁。拘楼孙佛时。人寿四万岁。拘那含佛时。人寿三万岁。迦叶佛时。人寿二万岁。我今出世。人寿百岁。少出多减。佛时颂曰
  毗婆尸时人  寿八万四千
  尸弃佛时人  寿命七万岁
  毗舍婆时人  寿命六万岁
  拘楼孙时人  寿命四万岁
  拘那含时人  寿命三万岁
  迦叶佛时人  寿命二万岁
  如我今时人  寿命不过百
  毗婆尸佛出刹利种。姓拘利若。尸弃佛.毗舍婆佛种.姓亦尔。拘楼孙佛出婆罗门种。姓迦叶。拘那含佛.迦叶佛种.姓亦尔。我今如来.至真。出刹利种。姓名曰瞿昙。佛时颂曰
  毗婆尸如来  尸弃毗舍婆
  此三等正觉  出拘利若姓
  自余三如来  出于迦叶姓
  我今无上尊  导御诸众生
  天人中第一  勇猛姓瞿昙
  前三等正觉  出于刹利种
  其后三如来  出婆罗门种
  我今无上尊  勇猛出刹利
  毗婆尸佛坐波波罗树下成最正觉。尸弃佛坐分陀利树下成最正觉。毗舍婆佛坐娑罗树下成最正觉。拘楼孙佛坐尸利沙树下成最正觉。拘那含佛坐乌暂婆罗门树下成最正觉。迦叶佛坐尼拘律树下成最正觉。我今如来.至真。坐钵多树下成最正觉。佛时颂曰
  毗婆尸如来  往诣波罗树
  即于彼处所  得成最正觉
  尸弃分陀树  成道灭有原
  毗舍婆如来  坐娑罗树下
  获解脱知见  神足无所碍
  拘楼孙如来  坐尸利沙树
  一切智清净  无染无所著
  拘那含无尼  坐乌暂树下
  即于彼处所  灭诸贪忧恼
  迦叶如来坐  尼拘楼树下
  即于彼处所  除灭诸有本
  我今释迦文  坐于钵多树
  如来十力尊  断灭诸结使
  摧伏众魔怨  在众演大明
  七佛精进力  放光灭闇冥
  各各坐诸树  于中成正觉

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 00:01 | Report Abuse

Koonbee9,when I call God's name,Jehovah and pray for protection your curse will fly back to you,you will get it instead of me.So don't play play with God,I warn you before for your sake.

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:02 | Report Abuse

Zzzzz

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:05 | Report Abuse

Fam Jenny, have u ever saw a evil spirit inside a human body? I every now and then helping ppl to chase the evil spirit out from human body without any paid...talk to u really wasting my time, good night

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 00:05 | Report Abuse

Koonbee9,why don't you write in african language so the not only me cannot understand you but everyone here instead.

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:07 | Report Abuse

Use google translate la...this is science...can your religion help u to translate mandarin to english??

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 00:07 | Report Abuse

So you are a exocist

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:11 | Report Abuse

Whatever la...tomorrow morning i will pray warren buffet god before market open

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:12 | Report Abuse

U go talk to your god, dont come disturb me...i wanna zzz because tomorrow wanna goreng seacera until limit up

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 00:21 | Report Abuse

I won't waste my time with your comments and your bullshiting.One day a medium tried to call upon his evil spirit to come when I was there.I quickly prayed and called Jehovah's name loudly,he couldn't go into trance and heard him told his wife that the evil spirit ran off when it heard God'name,Jehovah.So don't play,play with God bcos Jehovah is listening to our conversation when we talk about Him in his name.

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 00:22 | Report Abuse

Yaya...you really 走火入魔...i m very sure

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 00:56 | Report Abuse

Trust in Almighty God and win your salvation through faith in Jesus being your ransom sacrifice.

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2015-12-28 01:01 | Report Abuse

Jenny, tell Jesus, no spamming.

KopiPeng668

2,491 posts

Posted by KopiPeng668 > 2015-12-28 01:47 | Report Abuse

正法,像法,看来已过去了,末法时代来临了就是这样。争吵的来得个桔,赢了个彩,输了自心,谁对谁错,合时妨了。

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 09:24 | Report Abuse

The wicked will continue to oppose the truth and Almighty God but
to no avail as God is most powerful as his name,Jehovah means it causes to become.
Let's continue to seek HIM and be blessed when you listen to his instructions.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 11:05 | Report Abuse

The scriptures warn us not to be involved with evil spirits bco they are unclean and will control you.
The medium's wife committed suicide one day by jumping from 17th floors,so my advice is pray to Jehovah and call upon his name for protection and obey his instructions by having a bible study.
It is good to burn all the items given by the medium in order to rid off the bad spell on you.
If you are obedient to God,salvation will be be rewarded by Him and be blessed.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 11:12 | Report Abuse

I met some old friends who told me they were under spelled and disturbed by unclean spirits.I told them how to handle them according to biblical instructions.

Posted by DreamKshatriya > 2015-12-28 11:31 | Report Abuse

It was their own quirky head which needed massive spring cleaning ... Not any bloomin inexistent 'unclean spirits' ...

Posted by DreamKshatriya > 2015-12-28 11:33 | Report Abuse

It was just their mind all scrrewed up & fukked up ... No frekkin 'spirits' to blame ... They just needed to sort their own scrambled-up head out ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 11:34 | Report Abuse

One friend complained that she couldn't sleep at night and other had small spots all over the body.
I told the 2nd friend to detoxify by taking turmeric powder everyday and pray to Jehovah God for protection.

Posted by DreamKshatriya > 2015-12-28 11:39 | Report Abuse

FamJenny, tonite you will be the one unable to sleep & getting small spots all over your body ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 14:02 | Report Abuse

Let's see who bullshit.

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2015-12-28 14:10 | Report Abuse

Hikhik.. Hilarious. I have to recheck my conscience whether I'm still at i3 or some religious blog. LOL.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 17:27 | Report Abuse

What's wrong to talk about principles of God when humans are longing for good government to rule over them.If the leaders have no principles or are not guided by good conscience they can abuse their power until all subjects will be moaning day and night.By that time they will be explioted until they left skin and bones like the Isrealists in Ancient Egypt.They cried day and night to God to deliver them from the hands of wicked Pharoah until finally God granted them the wish.
Lisewise a lot of mankind in othe parts of the world do have these problems,crying for help and mercy and God being the rightly owner of the universe will solve human's problems by destroying the wicked leaders and install the godly ones to solve the problems.
In conclusion we have no choice but need God to solve human problems bcos man rules man to man's injury which will lead to abuse of powers and greed of wealth.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 21:50 | Report Abuse

The question here was,How did God deliver the oppressed Isrealites from hands of the wicked Pharoah?
Actually it was by the strong hands of Almighty God that forced Pharoah to free the Irealites from slavery.The record was recorded in Exodus and you would find it very inspiring to read on.

koonbee9

674 posts

Posted by koonbee9 > 2015-12-28 21:52 | Report Abuse

This fan cheong come out again to promote his god

Coldrisks

66 posts

Posted by Coldrisks > 2015-12-28 22:09 | Report Abuse

god is so powerful, he don't need to be promoted, whatever need promotion is not god, there is no god, the only god live in the mind of the beholder who created it.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-28 23:57 | Report Abuse

A house needs a builder to exist so are the planets in universe which consists of galaxies and milky ways require a Creator to construct them which took Him many thousands of years to construct them.
I am not promoting God but informing you all his plans for your future which will happen whether you recognise Him or not.
His action of bringing changes to the earth does not need your consent or approval but a warning to all the humans here that many will be destroyed by Him bcos they are disobedient and lawless.
God is giving you all a chance to survive forever and enjoy the most beautiful earth with all good food in prefect health.
The invitation is open to everyone the water of life,you can accept or reject it bcos you are free moral agents but bear your own consequences.
As for me I love life on this earyh bcos it is so beautiful with the sunrise and sunset that I can behold daily.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-29 10:58 | Report Abuse

The super storm in South America that swept across it had just taken 43 lives.
What could scientists and mankind do?But watched in vain and cried in fear only.That is real sadness,

Want2Win

2,553 posts

Posted by Want2Win > 2015-12-29 14:03 | Report Abuse

Ata olang ingat sumua lia yumpa lalam buku, lia bacia, sumua butut. Sumua lia ingat, sumua butut. Sumua lia ciakap, sumua butut. Ata olang ini maciam lor.

Want2Win

2,553 posts

Posted by Want2Win > 2015-12-29 14:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Want2Win

2,553 posts

Posted by Want2Win > 2015-12-29 14:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Want2Win

2,553 posts

Posted by Want2Win > 2015-12-29 14:12 |

Post removed.Why?

Want2Win

2,553 posts

Posted by Want2Win > 2015-12-29 14:54 | Report Abuse

Lg itu Exodus cilita ah, siapa olang yg bikin tulis itu cilita ah. Itu buku lia tangan ata, lia sindili tulis ah. Atau lu God tulis ah.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-29 16:50 | Report Abuse

Jesus could control the storm as recorded in the bible.
Nowadays there are many untimely deaths be it in accidents or natural disasters,so our very lives are very fragile.
If it God's will that they are qualified to stay in the paradise earth surely God will resurrect them even they are dead.But for those that are not in God's memory it makes no difference to Him to in the disasters now or at his judgement day.
During the last tsunami in Penang there was a baby who was sleeping on a mattress miraculously survived even he was swept away by the 1st wave but the 2nd wave him bought him back to his home.
Also in Philippines when the super typhoon,Haiyan struck,all 44 Christians brothers and sisters who took refuge in the kingdom hall survived despite its windows,roofs were destroyed,foundation being lifted up and building being pushed 15 metres away.So were many other brothers and sisters in other parts of Philippines survived too.
So miracles do happen in critical times during disasters but it all depends on whether God wants to perform it or not during that time.
All books written by the authors are inspired by God and are recorded for us to understand God's purpose for mankind and to do his will so that we are reformed to stay in the paradise earth.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-29 16:55 | Report Abuse

Correction: If it is God's will....
.....it makes no difference to Him to die in the disasters
now or at his judgement day.

kllady_fidah

1,685 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2015-12-29 17:14 | Report Abuse

Dahsyat cito berapi brapi%###$%&--+(((

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-29 19:17 | Report Abuse

The bible was written very honest people without ulterior motives n anyone changed its contents would commit an unforgivable sin.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-29 19:54 | Report Abuse

Who are the ones that are qualified to stay in paradise is up to wise Almighty God to decide as he set the standards for righteousness.So let us let

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-29 20:06 | Report Abuse

Continue:...So let us let God make the decision as he is the one who knows the interior heart conditions of everyone.Even I constantly check on myself to obey God's instruction.

Posted by Joannalim > 2015-12-29 20:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Want2Win

2,553 posts

Posted by Want2Win > 2015-12-30 08:48 |

Post removed.Why?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-30 09:27 | Report Abuse

Many will oppose the truth bcos God's standard is high,righteous and just.Adam and Eve just disobeyed God by eating the forbidden fruits but going against God's will was still a sin and they were prefect.
So the bible says if you are unfaithful in small thing you are also will be unfaithful in big thing.Hence proper understanding of God's laws are important to remain faithful to God.
The bible mentioned a couple sold his land with the intention to help the congregation which was giving donation to the poor.They told everyone that they gave all the proceeds from the sale to the congregation but actually they gave a portion only the balance they kept for themselves.So Peter asked them three times whether it was true that they gave all,they answered,'Yes'.After the third answer they expired/died instantly,Peter said they sinned against God because they lied and said they didn't need to sell their land if they were not willing to give and didn't need to die.
The lesson here is obedience to God's law is more important than sacrifice.So don't lie about good works just to magnify yourself bcos God knows your inner self and cannot escape his detection of the real self.

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2015-12-30 12:21 | Report Abuse

Hahaha.. This Fam Jenny is so passionate. Not sure about the story of 44 people survives because of a miracle. It could be that they survived due to other reasons. My point is, 44 people who survived that does not take away the other thousands who perished.

Why am I being dragged in this again? Okay2 sorry. Back to investing matters.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-30 12:55 | Report Abuse

Jester,you can go to the website:Jw.Library or jw.org look for video then relief activities and watch the videos about Haiyan typhoon in Philipines and other flooding in other parts of the world.It showed the typhoon had lifted up foundation of the building and it was moved 15m.These are all true stories related by our Jw.Org .

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-30 22:53 | Report Abuse

Nowadays there are so many refugees wanting to enter any European lands to escape bad political and dying economical systems in their homeland.Before this they had a stable government but the majority chose demonstration,fighting and boycotting, economic destruction and,etc now when strong ones ignored laws and order like them earlier,now they are the victims,crying bewailing and moaning running from their torn homes and become homeless.This reminded me of Moses' time where the Isrealites were made slaves and oppressed by the Egyptians but they pray to God for help and finally Jehovah God answered their by asking Moses to lead yhem out to the promised land.
This is really inspiring and awesom as we follow the events recorded in Exodus.
To be continued tommorrow,pls stay tune for more exciting stories....

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-30 22:58 | Report Abuse

Nowadays there are so many refugees wanting to enter any European lands to escape bad political and dying economical systems in their homeland.Before this they had a stable government but the majority chose demonstration,fighting and boycotting, economic destruction and,etc now when strong ones ignored laws and order like them earlier,now they are the victims,crying bewailing and moaning running from their torn homes and become homeless.This reminded me of Moses' time where the Isrealites were made slaves and oppressed by the Egyptians but they pray to God for help and finally Jehovah God answered their by asking Moses to lead yhem out to the promised land.
This is really inspiring and awesom as we follow the events recorded in Exodus.
To be continued tommorrow,pls stay tune for more exciting stories....

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-30 23:02 | Report Abuse

Correction:.....Jehovah God answered their prayers by asking Moses....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz