3 people like this.

428 comment(s). Last comment by Fam Jenny 2016-02-01 09:20

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 17:36 | Report Abuse

Whenever I try to look through the front screen of my car at the scorching sun,my eyes are blurred by its brightness and get very irritated.
Since Jehovah God created the suns and stars we could virtualise how tremenduos great is his power.Hence it is true and reasonable we are too fragile and will die if we see Him personally.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 22:50 | Report Abuse

So when the frogs began to die off and when they went piling upon heaps upon heaps,the land began to stink.But Pharoah got to to that relief had taken,his heart hardened again and refused to free the Isrealites.
Then Jehovah asked Moses to get Aaron to the rod to strike the earth and gnats came onto man and beasts in all the land.The magicians who tried their secrets but couldn't produce any gnats and said to Pharoah,'This is the finger of God'.
But Pharoah still refused to give in and Jehovah sent the gadfly to all the Egyptian households only,which was the 5th plague.This time Pharoah again broke his promise.
For the 6th plague Jehovah caused all the Egyptian livistocks to die but spare the livistocks of the Isreslites.
The next pestilence and under the instruction of Jehovah,Moses and Aaron took the soots from the kiln and in front of Pharoah tossed it towards the heavens.Then boils and blisters broke out upon Egyptian men and animals.But Jehovah let Pharoah's heart be obstinate and did not listen to them as Jehovah had stated.
To be continued,stay tuned gor the last 3 plagues.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 23:08 | Report Abuse

Correction:...Pharoah got to know that relief had taken,....
....Moses to get Aaron to use the rod to strike the earth..

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-05 13:18 | Report Abuse

The China market is totally unpredictable,yesterday it had to be halted by the auto circuit when the index dropped 7%,stopped trading totally.
Today Shanghai index can move up and Shenzhen index only drops slightly
even there is no changes in economic data.Are the indexes being highly speculated like gambling.If it is,it is high time to ban the index market totally bcos it is easily manipulated with no accountability.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-05 17:27 | Report Abuse

What are the factors that cause the daily drastic movements in leading markets such as dowjones,china markets and others where many lose their money within one night,stripping investors' life saving,some incurring huge debts.
These could be due to over exaggeration of some economic reports in the papers for the purpose of causing huge swing in the indexes for mere speculation by some people involving in index markets.
I believe a ban on playing index markets can stabilise the world markets so as the daily swing will be minimised to a more acceptable level instead of spending billions of dollars to prop the falling markets and letting the manipulators rob the investors' wealth.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-05 21:53 | Report Abuse

For the 8th plague Jehovah gave thunders and hails and fire to run down to the earth and Jehovah kept making it rain down hail upon the land of Egypt and was very heavy.It struck everything that was in the field,from men to beast,and all sorts of vegetation of the land and shattered all sorts of trees of the field.Only in the land of Goshen where the sons of Isreal were there was no hail.Again Pharoah sent for Moses and Aaron to entreat Jehovah and confessed he had sinned against the righteous God when the thunders and hail stopped,Pharoah's heart became obstinate and refused let them go.
Then the 9th plague Jehovah caused the locusts to occured and ate all the vegetations and everything that the hail had left over.Again Moses on the pleading of Pharoah make entreaty to Jehovah who used west wind to carry the locusts away and drove them to the Red Sea.
To be continued and stay tuned

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-05 22:21 | Report Abuse

The life is so full of miserable
You can't be always have the good thing
And good thing will last very short
Most of the time there will be more and more miserable that is bring to you by your most precious person

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-01-05 22:23 | Report Abuse

That is why the most precious person will ruin you the most in the end

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-06 17:00 | Report Abuse

PlsGiveBonus,if you are making your precious one to give you all the time,then you havd to ask yourself, what have I given him in return.In a relationship which has not bloomed into a fully mature stage ,one must be prepared for the rejection from the other party.If he chooses to end it,you have to accept his decision in good faith and wish him well.If you have recovered from the previous relationship then go for another one.For a start don't,just treat him as a friend and let it develops naturally,don't expect too much out of it,treat it casually then you won't disappointed when it does not work out.Life itself is very beautiful and make the best out of it.Cheers!

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-06 17:01 | Report Abuse

Correction:...For a start just treat him as a friend....

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-06 21:27 | Report Abuse

With a

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-06 21:50 | Report Abuse

Continue:with a strong hand,Jehovah knew before hand that Pharoah would finally release the Isrealites from slavery and let them go with atfer the 10th plague.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-06 22:56 | Report Abuse

Moses then spoke to Pharoah that midnight Jehovah was going out into the midst of Eygpt and every firstborn in the land of Egypt must die from the firstborn of Pharoah to the firstborn of the maid servant and every firstborn of the beast.
Then Jehovah instructed Moses that they slaughter the sheep and share among themselves according to the number of people in the household t and they must splashed its blood on the two door posts and upper part of the doorway belonging to the houses in which they would eat it.They must eat the roasted flesh on that night and with unfermented cakes along with bittergreens.
This night was Jehovah's Passover and the blood on the houses was served as a sign for Jehovah to Passover and the plague will not come on the Isrealites as a ruination when He struck the Eygptian's firstborn.This day must serve as a memorial for them and must celebrate it as a festival to Jehovah throughout their generation.Subsequently the Isrealites went and did just as Jehovah had commanded Moses and Aaron.And it came about that at midnight Jehovah struck every firstborn in the land of Egypt from the firstborn of Pharoah to the firstborn of the captives in the prison hole to the firstborn of the beast.Then Pharoah,his servants and all Egyptians began to cry because all their firstborn died.
Then he ordered Moses and Isrealites to get out of Egypt to serve their God,Jehovah.
About 600,000 able-bodied men besides little ones and a mixed company and animals departed from Rameses for Succoth.This night is a Passover for the Isrealites to observe and celebrate it and no foreigner might eat of it.

JinTanah

32 posts

Posted by JinTanah > 2016-01-06 22:58 | Report Abuse

jinnn ... jeans

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-06 23:43 | Report Abuse

That's why don't play playbwith Jehovah with his law,soon He will demonstrate his power again at Armagaddon and those who are wicked and not in his favour will be wiped out from the very earth.In Joel 3:13,14,Jeremiah 25:32,33.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-07 10:58 | Report Abuse

Life is really unpredictable,I saw a red cloth hanging at my neighbour's grill gate.I was thinking there must be a wedding going on.A few days later I asked my neighbour coming out,what had happened she replied her husband had died of heart attack and was only 50 years old.
I was shocked and both of us were in tears when we talked about hom.
How fragile life is I moan and am happy I will be in God's memory as far as today is concerned as we are not really sure what will happen next.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-08 00:43 | Report Abuse

Salvation belongs to those obedient to God's laws and those in his favour because of their meekness.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-08 00:46 | Report Abuse

No way we can set the standards of right and wrong but seek God's standards instead.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-08 13:51 | Report Abuse

Under his direction we will not make wrong decision and be always happy with life

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-09 00:29 | Report Abuse

Many think that money is the most important possession in life even though I cannot deny its importance.If we are broke of course it is the most essetial item to have it to survive.
But the amount we must have to survive for our life time will depend on how we manage it with our life style and the duration perikd of our life.
But now many friends will come and tell me not to worry so much of the future bcos they do not know what will happen next with this kind world turmoil.
They actually view death is around the corner anytime so let us take it as urgent to gain God's favour while we are alive by obedience to his commandments.Referto website:jw.org

Posted by DreamSubjugator > 2016-01-09 02:38 | Report Abuse

The fairy tale continues ... It is a never ending one ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-09 08:37 | Report Abuse

DreamSubjugator,do you know the differences between facts of life and fairy tales or mirth or legends?From the way you write you lavk the thinking power to distinguish the differences and you just jumble them up.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-09 09:04 | Report Abuse

Correction:...lack the thinking power....

JinTanah

32 posts

Posted by JinTanah > 2016-01-09 11:28 | Report Abuse

banyak cerita karut marut ..

Posted by WitchDoctor > 2016-01-09 11:30 | Report Abuse

do you believe in poking tahiti voodoo dolls?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-09 12:09 | Report Abuse

Witchdoctor,I don't know what kind of witchcraft you are referring to,do you refer to cast evil spell on a person by spoking needles on the dolls.
My friend's relative had nine needles inserted across her shoulder to have power to charm men and she is haunted by the evil spirits every nights giving sleepless nights.
As for me I get my protection from Jehovah God by prayers and calling on Jehovah's name whenevef you feel disturbed.If there is anything that is unclean we must burn it to break the spell.
Once a christian sister in Africa was paralysed suddenly and she went for a medical check up but the doctor couldn't detect the cause of it.So our our elders paid her a visit and suspected it could a spell on her.After some questioning she confessed a colleague gave a gift recently.So when they burnt the present she immediately recovered from her sickness.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-09 22:39 | Report Abuse

The bible advises us to stay away from spiritism bcos it is unclean and full of falsehood.

Posted by zbaikitree2 > 2016-01-10 00:25 | Report Abuse

this is crazy.... really howsiao.

Posted by Fam Jenny > Jan 4, 2016 05:36 PM | Report Abuse

Whenever I try to look through the front screen of my car at the scorching sun,my eyes are blurred by its brightness and get very irritated.
Since Jehovah God created the suns and stars we could virtualise how tremenduos great is his power.Hence it is true and reasonable we are too fragile and will die if we see Him personally.

DreamPredator

1,507 posts

Posted by DreamPredator > 2016-01-10 03:55 | Report Abuse

What a big, bad, bloddy load of bollocks

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-10 07:55 | Report Abuse

DreamPredator,you are a free moral agent,you can choose not yo serve God because never forces anyone to worship Him.You can choose your own ways and Jehovah can choose his people for the paradise earth because He is the creator and rightful owner of the Universe which including the earth.His laws and thoughts are spelt out in the bible by inspiring men to write his thoughts through his Holy spirit.
You are free to have your own thoughts and we have the rights tobelieve in every word of the bible,let's see who are the sinners st the end.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-10 08:02 | Report Abuse

Correction:.......you can choose not to serve God because He never forces
anyone.....
......who are the winners at the end.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-10 08:11 | Report Abuse

Pharoah fought against Jehovah and at the end He tricked him and all his army,horses died in th Red Sea.
You should know your consequences and God will warn humans his action against the wicked before He brings about the destruction.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2016-01-10 08:15 | Report Abuse

Next week you FamJenny are going to drown in a Sea of Red ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-10 08:40 | Report Abuse

Dreamhunter,a week ago someone like you had cursed me to have spots on my body that night but nothing happened so he proved to be a liar.
You are another empty vessel and there is something wrong with your mentality.

DreamPredator

1,507 posts

Posted by DreamPredator > 2016-01-10 13:12 | Report Abuse

Naaah, that was someone else ...

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2016-01-11 14:56 | Report Abuse

I told ya, FamJenny, that this week you wud be bathing in a Sea of Red ... Well, was I lying then? ... I was, was I? ... Go check your Glotec Sea today ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-11 15:44 | Report Abuse

Dreamhunter,you said I would be drown in red sea not bathing in red sea.

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2016-01-11 15:54 | Report Abuse

Hahaha. These preachers man. It is interesting to see people debate. But I still think this is not the medium to do so. It does entertain though.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-11 16:15 | Report Abuse

It is better to persuade or deceive people to buy shares now,causing people to lose their pants i.e their means of livihood.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-11 16:18 | Report Abuse

Correction:It is better than persuading or deceiving.....

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-01-11 16:21 | Report Abuse

Jenny

the evangelical Party of America, Bush and Co are not good role models.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-11 16:37 | Report Abuse

Desa20201956,I total agree with you.Jesus said,'Not all that called me,"Lord,Lord" shall enter the kingdom of God but I will say to them,"You workers of lawlessness,get away from me".
Jesus asked us to distinguish true Christians from false Christians from the frits of works they produce.

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-12 10:47 | Report Abuse

yah kah

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-12 12:41 | Report Abuse

Dreammaster,And then!

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-12 13:00 | Report Abuse

Start gathering some real wisdom, FamJenny ... Now, you can begin with this bit ...

http://www.space.com/31192-what-triggered-the-big-bang.html

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-12 15:26 | Report Abuse

The bible talks about God being the creator of the Universe in Genesis,I trust the bible because it is consistent harmonious in its prophesies and the most important factor written by writers with creditable and reliable personalities.
Any prophesies written will without fail come to be fulfilled and with minute details.
Whereas a lot of stories written without consistency and by one writer only but the bible is written by different 40 authors and in different generations yet they support one another and do not challenge each other validity.To me it is from one source i.e inspired by God to write it.

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-12 16:42 | Report Abuse

No, you hv not even bothered to glance thru what I hv given you, hv you? ... You still want to stick to your old fairy tale ...

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-12 17:40 | Report Abuse

I guess your writer reckoned dat the Big Bang was what he did with his new bride on their wedding night ... ki ki ki ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-13 00:07 | Report Abuse

DreamMaster,the bibles talk about the existence of spirit realm long before the creation of the earth and its living things.Jesus being the firstborn was the co worker with Jehovah in the creation of the universe.
The creation of the earth with the big bang to create our milky ways had happened much later bcos the creation of other milky ways of the spirit realm had happened much earlier.
Whether this creation of our started big bang nobody knew afterall all ou including the author were not there to witness the big bang and the author was only a human who hsd not lived that long.
Whereas Jehovah and Jesus already existed long long ago and they were the creator and co-worker respectively of the universe so their saying carried 100% reliability.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-13 00:14 | Report Abuse

Correction:Whether the creation of our milky way started with a big bang nobody knew afterall all of us including the author were not there to witness.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz