3 people like this.

428 comment(s). Last comment by Fam Jenny 2016-02-01 09:20

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-12-31 09:55 | Report Abuse

By strong faith in Jehovah God,meek Moses would carry out God's mission to liberate the Isrealites from slavery in Egypt to their promised land.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-01 07:22 | Report Abuse

Sorry,yesterday I couldn't locate the page to continue with the records of Moses.
When Moses met Pharoah the first time and pleaded with him to release the Isrealites for three days to celebrate a festival for their God,Jehovah in the wilderness.Pharoah of Egypt replied,'Who is Jehovah,so that I should obey his voice to send Isreal away'.Then Moses warned Pharoah that Jehovah would send pestilences if he refused to obey Him.
Later Pharoah ordered that they should find their own straws to make bricks and made their works more difficult and their lives more unbearable and tough as slaves.
They complained to Moses who was desperate upon hearing their sufferings and turned to Jehovah and said"Jehovah,why have you caused evil to this people?Why is it that you have sent me......he had done evil to this people and you have by no means deliver your people".
Jehovah said to Moses,"I used to appear to Abraham,Isaac.....as Almighty God but as respects my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them........I also established a covenant with to give them the land of Canaan.....(Exodus5:1-3,6:2-5).
Jehovah later demonstrated ten signs to Pharoah to get him release Isrealites from Egypt.
To be continued and stay tune for more later,bye!

Chen Dl

2 posts

Posted by Chen Dl > 2016-01-01 08:04 | Report Abuse

Fam Jenny, please reserve your summons for whichever exotic church that you belong. This is not the correct place or forum for your misplaced preaching.

Coldrisks

66 posts

Posted by Coldrisks > 2016-01-01 08:54 | Report Abuse

ya, don't start preaching on the first day of 2016, please keep it to yourself, it is so dull ....

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-01 09:23 | Report Abuse

Chen Di and Coldrisks,you can jooly ignore my postings but no rights to order me what to do bcos you don't website and many need to know about salvation before the end of wicked system.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-01 09:25 | Report Abuse

Correction:..bcos you dont own the website...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-01 19:05 | Report Abuse

After hearing the stories of Moses I am assure you all will be happy to know that God does care for the afflicted and oppressed ones.So stay tune for the next episode.

KopiPeng668

2,491 posts

Posted by KopiPeng668 > 2016-01-01 19:16 | Report Abuse

多么可怜的人,叫你的God带你离开地球吧,地球是很危险的。

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-01 23:04 | Report Abuse

Now Moses and his brother,Aaron went to meet Pharoah again to perform the 1st sign by turning his rod into a big snake but Pharoah's magicians could also turned their rods to big snakes but Moses's rod swallowed all their rods,yet Pharoah didn't listen to them.
Jehovah knew Pharoah's heart was obstitate and told Moses to use the rod to strike water in the River Nile and turned it into blood,subsequently all the waters in the pools,canals,etc were turned into blood.But the magicians could also perform the same but couldn't change back into water.All their fishes died and Nile River began to stink.The Egyptians went round Nile River for water and it lasted for seven days.
Then the third plague Jehovah sent was frogs all over land of Egypt and the magicians also could create but cannot remove them.
So Pharoah asked Moses to entreat Jehovah that He might remove the frogs from them.Moses told Pharoah that by the next day the frogs would be only in Nile River and he would know there was no one like Jehovah their God.
To be continued

DreamKaiser

1,223 posts

Posted by DreamKaiser > 2016-01-01 23:19 | Report Abuse

Kayu also can become ulat ah ... Apa maciam kayu pinya itu ah ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-02 06:59 | Report Abuse

Nothing is impossible with the true God if not I won't wasting my time here.Jehovah is the creator and greatest scientist but with prefect attributes and virtues and we are created in his image.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-02 07:03 | Report Abuse

Correction:....I won't be wasting my time here,

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-02 12:46 | Report Abuse

Today I am busy cooking abc soup with toufu and tempet(fried) without any meat for a cancer patient.So no time to relate the performance of plagues yet.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-02 12:55 | Report Abuse

I have watched

1. Noah
2. Exodus: God and Kings

upcoming 2016

Gods of Egypts

semua yitu hollykayu .. celita donging ...
but moral of story: do good and be good..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-02 13:01 | Report Abuse

Alvin and Chipmunks and Snoopy
is real.. hihihihihi

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-02 13:20 | Report Abuse

believing in 1440 souls saved out of 7 billion souls on earth and hypotheoritical levels of salvation ... level 1, level 2 until basement parking lot.. cannot drink coffee or tea or sabbath on saturday etc etc also unfortunately man crafted fairy tales ...

just like Garfield the movie.. prometheus.. i would say Troy is real and Mount Ararat because these are locations in Google Earth ... in Turkey..

why? its discounted the values of John 3:16 ..

.. if only 1440 souls can be save than why The Man Himself bother to waste time ? why bother to save human races from eternal condemnation when only 1440 souls can be save and enter exclusive club in Heaven? .. if Heaven is exclusive as one potrays it then one should revisit and be back to basic rendering John 3:16 as a contrarian believes ....

well, always that case aint it? - contrarians always believe otherwise.

problem is no one tested this theory..
100.1% people died they never comes back and share their story
telling this is correct and that is correct ...

thank God i am not human, i am ayam ..
in ancient aztec time ayam is regarded as mini-god
hihihihi

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-02 13:44 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua,revelation 7:4,144,000 are sealed which means they will be joint heirs with Jesus Christ to rule over mankind.The paradise earth will be occupied by millions,millions of meek ones who will have everlasting life on earth .The 144,000 ones will be in heaven as rulers with Jesus Christ for 1000 years.After that the rulership will be returned to Jehovah God.
Many meek ones will stay on earth and it is numberless,maybe you are the one,who knows?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-02 13:46 | Report Abuse

yeah i hope so.. Happy New Year to you Fam Jenny!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-02 13:50 | Report Abuse

and of course to me

hope you stay sexy
hot and busty...
in the ass tight hot mini
hihiihi

why bother go to heaven
where here on earth having all the fun people?

hihihihihiiiiiii

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-02 23:21 | Report Abuse

Ya lor ... One kontuik kayu can become big busat ulat leihh, then he go eat 200 small ulat lor ... Like dat one la hor ... Hor ...

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-02 23:26 | Report Abuse

Like dat one ah ... Like dat, no need buy ikan, ayam, lumbu & kambing lor ... Just go buy old dried kayu, then ask someone to transform the kayu into ikan, ayam, kambing & lumbu lor ...

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-03 00:17 | Report Abuse

FamJenny lost & confused in her own great grandmother's fairy tale ...

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-03 00:19 | Report Abuse

Itu cilita Lord of the Rings pun kalah x boleh lawan sama lia pinya cilita leihh ...

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-03 02:04 | Report Abuse

FamJenny, take your pick, choose da place where you want to be buried after you hv reached the end of your shelf life on this earth. Then, we bet, where you're gonna be in 25,000 years time afterward. I say you will still be there. You say you will be in a different place. We'll see which one of us is correct.

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-03 02:14 | Report Abuse

The old pharaohs of Egypt are still there, in their respective royal mausoleums, in the Valley of Kings, in Egypt, 3,500 years after they had been embalmed & entombed.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 04:52 | Report Abuse

moral of the story is when one is still in this world..
then be in this world ...while at it do a good service to it...
we are here.. right here.. right now... trying to survive..

we are created in His Image ..are we not?

why worry about the other side?
we will get there.. sooner or later..
focus on whats matters now..

here's a catch my soul is saved ...
only problem is i am not so keen nor enthusiastic to test it..
200.10% people went to heaven or hell did not come back to prove it
except Lazarus but after that he went off this time for real..

read the book - all those great people.. despite all their miracles where are they now? they are not here but they leave us great stories in hope and expectance we will do good for others ...

i would rather punt my way in Bursa then an eternity without it..

even worst some claimed to be righteous than others and expect others to follow their own rules, whimps and fancies..

then again why worry? salvations is yours and yours alone..

The Priest, cum Investors
# 2 kerja ..

wkakakakaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 05:19 | Report Abuse

when Finn escaped The First Order and ran to Planet Jakku
he was helped by Han Solo, Chewbacca and The Gang to restore order to the Empire from imminent destruction of the Death Star legions.

honestly, I didnt get that part where Han Solo son was praying to Darth Vader - his grand daddy .. what was he trying to say?

hihihihi

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-03 08:04 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua,come straight to the point,I believe in the creator and owner of the Universe,his name is Jehovah which appears More than 7000 times in the original bible written in Hebrew and Greek by 40 writers in different eras over a period of 2000 years.From the 1st book,Genesis to the last book,Revelation it supports Jehovah's rulership,his plans of reformation for imperfect mankind to have a chance to live forever on a paradise earth through the ransom sacrifice of his son,Jesus christ.
Since He is the True Living God,it is only logical that He must have his own worldwide organisation to disseminate his thoughts and plans to his righteous subjects thoughout the earth.
Mankind has existed 6000 years according to bible calculation and so far none is resurrected to everlasting yet except his Jesus Christ who was from heaven originally,who take up a perfect body to die for the sin of Adam.
According to the bible prediction,first there will be destruction of the wicked i.e God's judgement day.
Then followed by 1000 years for these righteous,obedient survivors to reform in God's virtues and reach perfection without evil and lust thoughts.During this 1000 years period there will be a ressurection of the both the rightous and unrighteous ones.The bible says the righteous ones are the worshippers of God and will be resurrected first and the unrighteous ones who do not know God at all will only be resurrected towards the end of 1000years.
Ayamtua,that's why not one dead has come back to tell you what happens when they die because the bible says the dead are unconscious and knows of nothing.Jesus Christ was the only one who was dead for 3 days and came to live and he taught us that death was in sleeping condition,not alert of anything.
I beleive the contents of the bible because it has coherence, accuracy,reasonings,very human and logic without distortion but consistency,and not like other books which are legends only because they lack the aforementioned qualities.
I took more than 40 years to understand fully its contents and you cannot understand within one or two months because some contents are very deep and prophetic and need some coaching to grasp its full meaning.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-03 08:10 | Report Abuse

Correction:...evil and lustful thoughts.
....very humanly.....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 08:39 | Report Abuse

the dead are not unconscious and knows of nothing or not alert ..
they're fully conscious and knows of what their former lives had lived ..
read about Lazarus and the rich man paragraph ..
even Saul tried to contact Samuel via bomoh because of his disobedience Saul got replaced by David ...
except they are not here ... you knew this ..

again why worry about next life?
why worry about ruling the earth in 10,000 years to come?
when it comes .. it comes!

we are here ..
be here in this world and in the now ..
loving, having faith in humanity, being kind is far more noteworthy ..
spending times with loved ones and helping others is the best way
to appreciate our 70-80 years short lifespan ...

the book talks more about being kind and loving ..
not some superiority over others and obtain rulership over celestial beings ..

if everyone want to be Saints......
and who da fak want to be Sinners?

Answer: me

kikikikiii

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 08:44 | Report Abuse

"According to Umbrella Corporation - on cellular level the T-virus has capability to bind it RNA to human gnome DNA allowing dead cells to regenerate and reanimate unfortunately those coming back from the land of dead did more harm than good ... Project Alice was thus created and put into plan to mitigate that issues." - Umbrella 9 verse 10

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 08:56 | Report Abuse

i would be more happier if any woman "come straight to the point" with me rather long winding biblical preaching - that would be meaningful in this life ... i am patience, my next life can wait. kikikikiii

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 08:56 | Report Abuse

hahahahhaah peace was pulling your sexy legs, fam jenny!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 09:04 | Report Abuse

and Jehovah represent one out of many names for The Aplha and Omega ..
selectively it was chosen by some .. albeit Names throughout the ancient texts .. but why bother about facts and figures? we can recite every verses and texts - it means nothing ..

what matters? do things with love and have fun while we're still here ..
appreciate the living moment .. can join the non-living after all of this is over ....

kikiiiiikkiiii

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 09:12 | Report Abuse

Gandalf was right after he said.. "look towards the East, after the Third Day" ..

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-03 09:29 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua,those are dead are not conscious of anything during the period when they are dead.When Lazarus was resurrected he came to live and was alive he gained his memory was conscious and not when he was dead.
Saul consulted a medium who represented a evil spirit and not Samuel who was dead and was unconscious.He committed a great sin in false worship and his kingship was taken away and replaced by David.
I believe a soceity can only be orderly only if the laws are adhered and obeyed and if each goes his own ways,it will fall apart like today's soceities,very disunited at wars with each other and worst immoral like homosexuality and lesbianism which are condemned by Jehovah as against the natural use.
Jehovah God being the creator deserves our complete devotion and respect and only He can direct our path correctly.
Ayamtua if there is no God I won't be bothered with any laws and ruling bcos they are formulated by humans who are only equal to me and I won't allow them to dictate my life for their benefits only as humans are borne selfish.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 09:46 | Report Abuse

ok Fam Jenny... i like your posts very good!

white flag raised.. hahaha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 09:56 | Report Abuse

i hope one day and you me after all of these Lord of The Ring saga..
to join me in Rivendell .. House of Lord Elron .. son in law of Lady Galadriel ... hihihihihi

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2016-01-03 10:05 | Report Abuse

Johnny Depp's latest flick - Transcendence also good..
how to transfer one conciousness into processors
technically it is not impossible .. just need lots of
quantum computing power, hardrives and electricity ..

though body is decaying but conciousness survives ..
but question is - how do you know that .. you is you?

kiikikikii

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-03 13:50 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, the bible is accurate about the conditions of the dead even though humans try to twist it round by saying otherwise.
Obedience to Almighty God is joyful and not burdensome bcos our God bases his instructions revolve around the principle of love for us and not for his own glory or advantage as He needs nothing from us.Besides us he has all the angels to serve and glorify Him.
I prefer his guidance bcos I will make the least mistakes in life and not encountering much problems and have meaningful life.I am not contented with 80 years but love everlasting life and won't want to forego it as the prospects of qualification are marked by Jehovah and not by ourselves like an examination is endorsed by teachers and not ourselves.
You are a free moral agent and can choose your own pathway of your life style but risk your prospect of goal of everlasting life.
John17:3 says only those that take in the knowledge of True God will have everlasting life and scriptures ask us to obey Him and give him all the devotion due to Him.Give to caesar what is caesar's an give to God what is God's.
In conclusion,I will obey God rather than man who doesn't know how to direct his own ways.

Posted by golddigger > 2016-01-03 13:57 | Report Abuse

crazy bunch of people. haha.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-03 15:17 | Report Abuse

Golddigger,billions of people worship God all in their own ways so are they crazy? Or are you crazy being the one against the norm.
The issue here is whether they worship the true God or not.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 00:16 | Report Abuse

By relating more of Moses's encounters with Pharoah you can assess God power,stay tune for more tommorrow.

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-04 00:32 | Report Abuse

Kayu pinya cilita yuga

DreamMaster

1,157 posts

Posted by DreamMaster > 2016-01-04 00:39 | Report Abuse

Being & believing similarly to the great multitudes does not necessarily make one wise or right. Being & believing differently to them does not necessarily make one stupid or crazy.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 11:13 | Report Abuse

DreamMaster,that is true.
Human has an inborne inclination for spiritual needs for mental satisfaction.So many worhip their gods without bothering whether they are true or not.A lot of them worship their gods bcos they are handed down by their parents or are incorporated in their festivals which consist of idol worship.
Jehovah God having a spirit body with tremenduous power doesn't approve such kind of worship and doesn't want to have any link in this worship bcos their gods are made up of clay,stone,metals or wood.So their worship is in vain/valueless/useless.
Once Moses wanted to see God but God told him he couldn't but saw only his back far away when his glory passed by.
So Jehovah God wants people worship Him in spirit and truth eithout any images.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 11:19 | Report Abuse

Correction:.....spirit and truth without images.

Posted by DreamSoldier > 2016-01-04 11:21 | Report Abuse

ki ki ki ... Saw his back only kah ...

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 12:02 | Report Abuse

Jehovah's glory was too powerful and had put him in a hole covered by his palm when his glory passed by.Exodus 33:21-23.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-04 12:11 | Report Abuse

Jehovah's glory is so great that you may die when you see him face to
face.Exodus 33:20,'You are not able to see my face,because no man may see me and yet live.'

Post a Comment
Market Buzz