Be the first to like this.

249 comment(s). Last comment by Xiao Ann Ann 2020-11-17 23:02

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-11-12 13:31 | Report Abuse

I thought it was a joke that Kueh Shu commit suicide..never thought Ah Koon was the cause for Kueh Shu death..apology

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-12 13:31 | Report Abuse

But if i hentam koon n then koon mistaken me with kueh n ended with a sad ending i will feel guilty too...i dont kill him but he die indirectly caused by me

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-11-12 13:33 | Report Abuse

I am not Kueh Shu..Ah Koon was wrong

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-12 13:33 | Report Abuse

that man has no integrity...said he wont post articles related o stocks...and keep breaking his words...treats i3 forumers like 8 year olds...well indeed there are a lot of them here

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-11-12 13:42 | Report Abuse

Timetokoon needs to be careful? if nxt koon comes after you?

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-11-12 13:44 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon accuse me as Kueh Shu...I played along..but now Kueh Shu commit suicide..i come out in open..i am not Kueh Shu

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2016-11-12 13:44 | Report Abuse

To blame Mr KYY for Mr Kueh 's death is not right. Exposing identity of a person is not a big issue. First of all why did Mr KYY did it ? There must be reasons behind it. I guess he must has lost a lot in share market that he decided to take his own life. History has shown that in every market plunge ,got people committed suicide. RIP

Annetan

842 posts

Posted by Annetan > 2016-11-12 14:39 | Report Abuse

I have been a silent reader these past few days and there are lots of speculation abt the reasons for his suicide.He left a note didn't he?His girlfriend who found him would have read the note and know the reasons.Whatever they are,what is meant to be is meant to be.Understand whatever you say has implications either directly or indirectly.Be mindful of your words.At times of anger or ego dented,one tends to speak without thinking nor mindful of the consequences cause in your mind,you just want to venge out!.Understand all that and be mindful of the next words that come from you.If you dare to comment,correct the person you condemn if you know he is referring to the wrong person.Don't let another person carries the blame of your insults.It's a bad karma created for yourself which will comes back to you perhaps not this life,will be in subsequent lives!Nothing can change now that he is dead.What can change will be subsequent words coming out from you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,058 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-12 14:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,058 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-12 14:54 | Report Abuse

probability,

I had whatsapp you to show this proof.
Thank you.
Ooi

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-12 15:00 | Report Abuse

It seems that the ac is real n i3 admin deleted the contents.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,058 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-12 15:02 | Report Abuse

Not I3 admin lah, someone in the gang deleted them to destroy the proof.
Thank you.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-12 15:04 | Report Abuse

Ok.anyway its glad to note that kueh made peace with you n koon before he left.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-12 15:06 | Report Abuse

Just wonder why would somebody hacked into his ac to delete all the contents...really so much of conspiracy? Seems a straight fwd suicide case?

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-12 15:09 | Report Abuse

I went thru the contents few times (ard 10+ comments only) n i dont find anything fishy...mainly expressing his regrets etc

Ooi Teik Bee

11,058 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-12 15:10 | Report Abuse

Anyone in this forum knows the late Mr Simon Kueh's family members, if any of his children is good in study and needs help, please let me know. I will try to help.
Please contact me @ tbooifx@gmail.com

Thank you.
Ooi

Posted by gingingin > 2016-11-12 15:12 | Report Abuse

Hi Ooi Teik Bee,

If you have been following Kueh_Shu_Tsung's comments, you must have likely noted that this nick was still posting on 9th November 2016 on another thing, which now all comments from this nick were miraculously deleted. While other postings under nicks such as investar construed to be the real KST remain online.

The real KST passed away on 8th November 2016.

"Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Nov 12, 2016 02:40 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Kueh_Shu_Tsung > Nov 6 2016 03.15 PM
Thank you Mr Koon for admitting your mistake.
Please accept my apology for my mistake and my rude comments on you previously. Sorry Mr Koon and Mr Ooi.

Posted by Kueh_Shu_Tsung > Nov 6 2016 09.56 AM
For me, Mr Koon and Mr Fong the best!
I also support Mr Ooi, best best!

Posted by Kueh_Shu_Tsung > Nov 6 2016 01.15 PM
Special thanks to Mr Koon and bluefun

I had kept these records in my handphone.

I respected the late Simon Kueh to ask me and Mr Koon for forgiveness, hence I stop here to show my respect.

Mr Simon Kueh (late),
You are a gentleman, you ask Mr Koon and me for forgiveness.
Forget about the past, I accepted your apology sincerely.
RIP.

Thank you.
Ooi

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-11-12 15:14 | Report Abuse

The last comment before a person suicide cannot be real , if today he is not going to suicide he will not thank you for defame him by using ic. 人之将死其言也善. Ya, we all is the one who wrong , u are the mr koon is never lie, never twist story, most good person , and never use the retailers as tanker in market, u all so good, we all retailer is bad and poor.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-11-12 15:15 | Report Abuse

Retailers should die, because this is the society, poor suppose to knee before the rich, poor should to be the chair to let rich sit

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-12 15:16 | Report Abuse

hopefully someone later can find out the content on his suicide note and post it here...

i dont think any of us are to be blamed (even partially) for this incident..

all my messages in i3 has only 2 intentions:

i) i3 should be a free and independent unbiased fully democratic blog...all articles should be treated fairly..we do not need to do the police work..the members can figure out whichever that is right & wrong..

ii) people using their names to post anything...take some responsibility to your postings if you do not want to face negative criticism...in fact there is nothing wrong with it...its just a feedback loop for corrective action on the blogger...people who are most open to criticism are proven to be more intelligent & trustworthy. And do not suppress any negative comments too...unless its a nuisance..no point closing your eyes like the ostrich hiding its head on the bush..

on this article i am only expressing my sadness and curiosity...knowing that even i could have been someone like Kueh..

I want to find more details...to know the cause of his suicide such that we can know how to prevent such incidence to others...its a natural behaviour of any humans who has some 'humanity' in him...unlike some robots who are here just to make money without even knowing what its all for..

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2016-11-12 15:18 | Report Abuse

agree

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2016-11-12 15:25 | Report Abuse

读到这里,想想如果马来西亚有狄仁杰就好了!Mr Kueh optimus RIP

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2016-11-12 16:10 | Report Abuse

For heaven's sake, the person had wanted to be liberated from whatever mental or physical anguish, suffering he may be going thru. He chose his means to find his own peace. Respect that!

It is laughable that some people are behaving like armchair vigilantes wanting to uncover the truth! Stop kidding yourself and look into the mirror. The day you stop blaming other people for your own missteps is the day you have conquered self and attained freedom in whatever endeavors you are seeking

An event has no meaning until someone puts his own meaning to it. And it is the interpretation of the meaning that gives rise to all of our world's problems and disagreements. So, how do you want to interpret our late friends death? Do you want to be right or do you want to be at peace, knowing that of you choose the former, be prepared to fight like hell!

Here's a tip for everyone who wants to attain personal freedom. If you can promise yourself to do this, I promise you that you will see a change in the things you see every day.

Make these Four Agreements your way of life from today. Change the way you things, and the things you see will change!

The Four Agreements are: 
1. Be Impeccable with your Word:
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love. 

2. Don't Take Anything Personally 
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering. 

3. Don't Make Assumptions 
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life. 

4. Always Do Your Best 
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 18:14 | Report Abuse

The late Kueh kids (70dogs) need help .. @ Mr Ooi
Thank U..

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-11-12 18:59 | Report Abuse

Why la...bully that person until he commit suicide?
Posting his ic is unethical & in my view gone a bit too far?
No matter how much an ass a person is but he is still a human being..
Anyway Kyy & otb may see optimus soon in heaven/hell one day.
Rip optimus..

Posted by Raymond_Moo > 2016-11-12 19:28 | Report Abuse

Kk123, 请你尊重往生者,谢谢

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-11-12 19:49 | Report Abuse

Kk123, I think you will go first before OTB & KYY.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 20:09 | Report Abuse

Talk n talk n talk.. help his beloved dogs .. Fake ppl all of u..
Our Karma will deal wt us..

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 20:49 | Report Abuse

Dog can think o can't matters?i oni know if no food they will die,is a life too!you kenal his family meh?o u r his siblings? *mayb... fr his id as icon8 said th plc he live r mostly rich ppl..

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2016-11-12 20:58 | Report Abuse

RIP optimus aka investar aka kueh. hope karma will get those ppl very soon

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 21:37 | Report Abuse

借刀杀人 won't work here ,his death nothing to do with outsider..
#TO WHOM WHO WILL SUFFER FROM HIS DEATH PLS MAKE SURE U TAKE GOOD CARES OF THE DOGS N CATS !And... for thoes who are Suffering now,mayb lah will suffer o not 早知今日,何必当初 the sky are watching .
S.K will never Rip if his animals are suffering ..

senyi8

18 posts

Posted by senyi8 > 2016-11-12 22:14 | Report Abuse

http://www.cy8cy.com/rip-optimus/

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 22:41 | Report Abuse

LoLLLLLLLLLLL!! Wise human~~ go n find his family how their feelings now?
#Stupid... u mean S.K rescued animals are STUPID? GO FLY KITE lah u ..
Thank u..

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2016-11-12 22:45 | Report Abuse

why he didn't use his commonly used investar ID or optimus ID to make apologies? instead he use other ID bearing his full name which is now cleared of any comments.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 22:52 | Report Abuse

True oso hor,a wise man will do rescue work using his OWN Funds thru th share market with hard earn money?fr 16 years?? i can say SK is 1 of in million in our Bolehland who have done such Stupid act!
Go Tapah n intervive th villegers n his farm neighborhood how he use his own funds to help th strays!

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 22:57 | Report Abuse

@Mr Ooi pls check u r mailbox i send S.K msg since i dunno how to post it here .. again his death totally nothing to do with outsider i even have record down our comunication between us last Sat wat he had told his feeling..

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 23:09 | Report Abuse

Human are too cruel!he iz died yet use his name to attack others

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 23:11 | Report Abuse

Answer me ,who have th bigger sin using dead ppl name fr their own purpose??

Posted by 静思# 是修养也是修行 > 2016-11-12 23:17 | Report Abuse

Om tare bro...

Let it be. Let Simon rest in peace. Pls don't email to anyone anymore. We don't need to explain again outsider or insider....

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-11-12 23:28 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi had explained the real situation. Let's stop further speculation and the late Mr Kueh rip. Thank you.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 23:42 | Report Abuse

@probability emai to u 13investor1@gmail.com failed.. n u deleted th comments

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 23:45 | Report Abuse

let it be? mr.duit?how long have u know S.K ? let others use th died ppl name to cook story ?

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-12 23:51 | Report Abuse

Once ask help th animals all shutup ,may all the ppls on tis market stock
eaten by big shark n deal wt their Karma..

Ooi Teik Bee

11,058 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-13 00:23 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 01:04 | Report Abuse

om tare...pls send to i3investor1@gmail.com...you had sent 13 instead of i3. Its purely for my knowledge and peace.. thanks

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 01:59 | Report Abuse

Mr Duit ,JOKE OF THE YEAR SEND TH ANIMALS TO SPCA N PAWS !WHICH MEANS SK DIRECTLY KILLED IT ALL..

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 12:02 | Report Abuse

om tare...i have replied your email. pls check. Thanks

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 13:06 | Report Abuse

@intelligent,mostwise flyingkite ,pls go check which person he have gave burden after his death,any idea how much funds th so call person n family tat u claimed get burden will get? S.K use his hard earn money fr stock market to feed th animalsfr 16years ..at least Kyy haters happi using th deceased name to cook story here..(neverending)
if u do know which person hv burden by th deceased PLS BRING THEM HERE
TQ..

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 15:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz