Be the first to like this.

327 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2017-01-05 15:54

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-12-31 16:02 | Report Abuse

The old geezer is probably lonely...apart his dog otb - he can only write nonsense to kill time. So no need to read too much into his post..
A true educated person wont read too much into grammer mistakes..even donald trump frequently make grammer mistakes in his twitter posting..
If kyy is a true champion he shld donate all or 99% of his wealth..
Lets not forget what he did to poor Optimus - a casualty of kyy & sidekick otb..
I hope these 2 jokers will finally come to their senses in 2017 and turn into a proper human being. :)

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-31 16:08 |

Post removed.Why?

cloudtrip

55 posts

Posted by cloudtrip > 2016-12-31 16:44 | Report Abuse

His make 5.754m with 20% reward is more than 1 m and more than 1 thousand subscribers, Why you need to find more subscribe and could not manage or proper teach your subscribe?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-31 16:49 |

Post removed.Why?

chamlo

1,159 posts

Posted by chamlo > 2016-12-31 16:53 | Report Abuse

Agree. Why no answer? Aren't subscribers money is sure whereas anything 100% in stock market?

Posted by cloudtrip > Dec 31, 2016 04:44 PM | Report Abuse
His make 5.754m with 20% reward is more than 1 m and more than 1 thousand subscribers, Why you need to find more subscribe and could not manage or proper teach your subscribe?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-31 16:56 | Report Abuse

Same group again.
Please read the posting of these 2 persons, all aim to attack me.
What is their intention ?
Thank you.
Ooi

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-31 16:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by Bizfuneng > Dec 26, 2016 12:59 PM | Report Abuse

Haha Mr Ooi....what is wrong with cari makan if u hv the capability. It is a win win situation. If winning who cares to pay ur consultation fee as u work for it on spending time to do research.

Keep the good work helping more people to earn more.

Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Posted by IamGoogle > Dec 21, 2016 04:14 PM | Report Abuse

I have no idea why so many people attack OTB, may be it is part of the business nature? Anyway, congratulation to OTB.

Posted by Op3rs > Dec 29, 2016 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

otb sifu too good
as i always say, ignore those haters.. they are just jealous
wish you a healthier and wealthier year ahead!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-31 19:42 | Report Abuse

haha... raider, pls totally ignore that idixt starperformer.. he is a typical LPL fellow who likes to lick tycoon's bxlls... haha...
and maybe like what u said, he wishes tycoon will read his comments and then find his IC.. and then let him marry his granddaughter.. haha...
I really "pui fok" you... u can still talk so nicely to idixt like sxckperformer.. see how rude he talked to u.. if i were u, i already fxxk him many times... we respect ppl when ppl respect us.. and we fxxk ppl when they are fxxcking around with us...

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:03 | Report Abuse

Investors' Common Mistake - Koon Yew Yin
Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017, 09:55 AM

I wish to take this opportunity to wish you a more profitable new year. I strongly believe this investment lesson will help you make more money.

As I said before no share can go up or come down indefinitely for whatever reason. If you look at the chart of any good growth stock, you will notice that it will go up for a few months and it will trade within a narrow price range for a short period which is called the consolation period. As soon as the company announces an increased profit for the next quarter, its share price will continue to climb.

The price movement is like any house stairs. It rises half way, it has a level landing for you to rest before you proceed to climb again.

Most chartists and ordinary investors would sell during the consolation period. Most chartists will only buy back when the price goes higher to pass its 200 day moving average. They will not buy at the pivoting or turning point of its trend because they consider it is not so safe. Supper investors will take the risk to buy at the turning point of trend reversal.

Most ordinary investors will not buy it back at a price higher than their selling price and miss the chance of making more profit.

Someone told me that he sold all his CSC Steel shares at Rm 2.14 on the last trading day of the year, 27th Dec. 2016. Basing on fundamental analysis its price should go higher when it announces its increased profit. If he is like any ordinary investor, he will not buy back when its price goes higher than his selling price.

This reminds me of VS Industry when its price was consolidating, a Canadian Chartist advised me to sell because he sold. When VS reported increased profit, its price continued to climb again, the chartist and a few ordinary investors I know did not buy back at a higher price than their selling price because they did not want to admit their mistake.

But I continue to buy until I became the 2nd largest shareholder, owning 102 million shares as shown in its 2015 annual report. I sold all my VS shares and I do not have any more VS shares.

RAIDER COMMENT: IT LOOK LIKE THE COMMENT BY KYY VERY CREDIBLE, BUT DID U SEE HAVE U SEEN HOW IS VS AFTER THAT LEH ?
FOR YOUR INFO...KYY PICK VS IN 2016 I3 CONTEST AND END OUT LOSING MONIES LOH...!!

A professional chartist told me that he cannot recommend buy on Lii Hen and CSC Steel because they are in the consolidating period. My advice is that all chartists and investors must check their track record to examine their performance. If they have not been performing as well as they like people to think, they must change their method of buying and selling.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL....WHAT HE SAYS AND STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS LOH....!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:05 | Report Abuse

If the intention of uncle koon is to share his investment idea & principle, raider welcome him to comeback and post lots & lots of article mah....!!

But if uncle koon, come here to manipulate & con alot of naive uncle & aunties raider totally against loh....!!

From the tone of uncle koon posting, he bets heavy on CSC loh....but please remember CSC has moved up alot over a year loh....!!

Raider also hold CSC, and cost only Rm 0.90 at Rm 2.14 raider yet to sell, why leh ? This bcos CSC is well manage & give very very good dividend and hold good net cash loh....!!

But do remember CSC is a cyclical stock in the steel industry, no matter how good ur management, u cannot runaway from the fact, it move in line with the steel industry mah.....!!

For that matter, raider usually recommend people to hold cyclical stocks like csc & choobee when it fall where below Net assets something like 50% loh..!!

CSC do not qualify...so the best is just hold & not chase & buy more loh...!! Bcos margin of safety already not that much mah...!!
If u really want exposure...choobee must better in terms of margin of safety with big net cash...of course choobee management not so good v CSC loh....!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:07 | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT; DYNAMIC INVESTMENT OR KYY GOLDEN RULE IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR DIVERSIFIED SMALL INVESTMENT ON STOCKS LOH.....!!
IF U SUNK IN BIG POSITION EXISTING ABOVE 3% 0F THE OVERALL SHAREHOLDING LIKE THE CASE OF KYY U WILL GET STUCK LOH....!!
IN THE CASE OF KYY HE GOT STUCKED FLB AND LATITUDE MAH....!!

YES DYNAMIC INVESTMENT CAN PLAY....BUT DON ALLOCATE BUYING OR INVESTMENT OF MORE THAN 0.5% OF THE OVERALL TOTAL NUMBER SHARES OF PAID UP SHARE OF EACH INTENDED COMPANY INVESTMENT LOH..!!

The above is the reason why KYY need to con naive Uncles and Aunties bcos he could not help it loh...!!
He is stucked with his position mah...!!

A good example is KYY, mistake over commit on FLB....so when he exit the share price collapse loh...!!
People don understand...KYY is simply a big momentum player...the fundamental he mention is just flavors disguising his momentum short term play loh...!!

For your info...ICON model have no such problem like KYY bcos he do not over commit. If u don do like KYY ....Dynamic investment can pakai loh....!!

Therefore,KYY is going to make the same mistake on CSC as in FLB loh...!!
Just get yourself ready loh !! If KYY exit...U better run faster than him loh.....!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:10 | Report Abuse

Raider don like to be insulted & challenge, especially when raider is right loh....!!

In the case of KYY he open his big mouth throw in 200% profit prove...which raider accepted loh....!! But he never take further action loh....!!

Special advice to KYY.

Talk is cheap mah...pls think b4...u open your big mouth and offer a wager mah...!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:24 | Report Abuse

FOR PRACTIONER OF DYNAMIC INVESTMENT TRY TO AVOID KYY STOCK RECOMMENDATION LOH....!!

BCOS IF HE RECOMMEND BUY....BEHIND THE SCENE....MOST LIKELY HE IS SELLING LOH...!!
HE IS NOT ONLY SELLING.....HE IS SELLING VERY VERY BIG MAH...!!

BCOS OF HIS BIG POSITION....HE NEEDS VERY BIG VOLUME TO LARI MAH..!!

IF U LIKE DYNAMIC INVESTMENT, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF FOLLOWING KYY CALLS LOH.....!!
RAIDER SEE U CAN FOLLOW MORE CREDIBLE ICON, OTB AND PAPERLANE,
IF U CHOSE NOT TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN LOH....!!

THIS KYY IS UPTO NO GOOD....A MAN OF NO CREDIBILITY LOH...!!
HE IS UPTO NO GOOD LOH...!! HE MAYBE RICH BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY ILL INTENTION ESPECIALLY IN STOCKMARKET & HIS BUY CALL LOH...!!

DON BELIEVE HIM LOH...!! AVOID & DO EXTRA AND DOUBLE DUE DILIGENCE ON KYY LOH...!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 17:04 | Report Abuse

This reminds me of VS Industry when its price was consolidating, a Canadian Chartist advised me to sell because he sold. When VS reported increased profit, its price continued to climb again, the chartist and a few ordinary investors I know did not buy back at a higher price than their selling price because they did not want to admit their mistake.

But I continue to buy until I became the 2nd largest shareholder, owning 102 million shares as shown in its 2015 annual report. I sold all my VS shares and I do not have any more VS shares.

RAIDER COMMENT: IT LOOK LIKE THE COMMENT BY KYY VERY CREDIBLE, BUT DID U SEE HAVE U SEEN HOW IS VS AFTER THAT LEH ?
FOR YOUR INFO...KYY PICK VS IN 2016 I3 CONTEST AND END OUT LOSING MONIES LOH...!!

U see this KYY is such a smooth talker....that he can even convince " The Bird up the tree to come down to be caught loh"!!
He is amazing smooth talker...equivalent to CASANOVA OF INVESTMENT LOH.!!
Here he convince u to part with your monies...without knowing the danger mah...!!

VS is a good example....he sold VS without disclosure, while appear convincing people to buy mah!!....he broke all the Security rules....and got fine from SC to the tune of Rm 1 million??? (to be confirm & clarify by stockmammy!!) loh...!!

Of course what is the cost of hefty fines, when make millions cheating ?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-02 23:36 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 09:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > Dec 30, 2016 09:20 AM | Report Abuse

Raider is talking a lot of rubbish. KYY has throown a challenge. Just contact him and stop talking more nonsense.

THIS 3ii VERY NAIVE LOH....!!
THIS KYY ALWAYS TALK BIG & NEVER HONOR HIS WORDS MAH...!!
EVEN KC CONSULTANT FEES ALSO NEVER PAY..!!
CAN U TRUST HIM AH ??

SO MUST APPOINT LAWYER...PUT IN RM 3 MILLION MONIES UNDER ESCROW...THEN RAIDER COME & PROVE LOH...!!

U THINK RAIDER STUPID MEH ?

3iii...U still don understand broken english mesh ?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-03 13:57 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 16:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > Jan 3, 2017 01:57 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider, just contact KYY first. Why all your assumptions?

THIS 3iii IS REALLY A TAI LAN GON & TAI SOH HAI LOH....!!

IF HE REALLY TREAT RAIDER AS FRIEND....IF WILL NOT GIVE SUCH A SILLY SUGGESTION LOH.....!!

JUST DEPOSIT RM 3 MILLION 1ST AND APPOINT A LAWYER LOH...!!
KYY NOT A DECENT PERSON CANNOT BE TRUSTED MAH...!!

RAIDER DON WANT BE A TAI LAN GON LIKE 3iii GIVING A RUN AROUND MAH..!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-03 16:14 | Report Abuse

Icon was most certainly wrong about Raider

firehawk

4,769 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2017-01-03 16:16 | Report Abuse

Wah! all kinds of vulgar words out alrdy ....

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 16:18 | Report Abuse

IT IS DIRECTED TO 3ii HE HAS BAD INTENTION MAH...!!
SO RAIDER F..k HIM LOH...!!
PLEASE DO NOT INTERFERE LOH...!!

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-03 16:21 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-03 16:22 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-03 16:22 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 16:31 | Report Abuse

KYY

Looks like stockraider has chickened out from your challenge.

Just ignore him.

From his posts, stockraider lacks integrity.

He just have to contact you, KYY directly.

Instead he goes on a barage of nonsensible postings.

PLEASE KEEP OUT OF YOUR TAI LAN GON SUGGESTION LOH...!!

U DON UNDERSTAND BROKEN ENGLISH AH ?

KYY WILL GIVE U A RUN AROUND MAH....EVEN KC SMALL FEES NO PAY LOH..!!

"IT IS DIRECTED TO 3ii HE HAS BAD INTENTION MAH...!!
SO RAIDER F..k HIM LOH...!!
PLEASE DO NOT INTERFERE LOH...!!"

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 16:36 | Report Abuse

3iii,

SINCE U ARE SO KEEN TO BROKER THE DEAL...!!
RAIDER OFFER U...RM 10K BROKING FEES...IF U CAN GET KYY TO DEPOSIT RM 3 MILLION IN AN ESCROW ACCOUNT & APPOINT A LAWYER FOR THE CHALLENGE LOH....!!

IT IS BETTER FOR U TO BE THE "TAI LAN GON LOH"!!

OK LOH...GO AHEAD LOH....!! IF SUCCESSFUL, RAIDER WILL PAY U LOH...!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-03 16:39 | Report Abuse

stockraider just barks only. Ignore him.

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-03 17:59 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:06 |

Post removed.Why?

Up_down

4,275 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-03 18:17 | Report Abuse

Raider. 3i will be following you no matter wherever you are... come here to pull your legs, tease, insult, humilate.... don't take his words seriously lor. he will be happy when you get irritated .

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-03 18:21 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:31 | Report Abuse

3iii try to kah poh chee loh....!!

If so panlai ...go and talk to KYY lah....!!
U get Rm 100k fees...so easy what ?

Talk easy loh....!!

People like like 3iii...usually risk adverse loh...!!

He knows the efforts...is futile..Trying to give stupid advice to raider loh..!!

Talk is cheap loh....!!

If so easy...raider counterparts like timekoon & murali...would have done that loh...!!

3iii not genuine loh...!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:33 | Report Abuse

Updown,

Correct loh...3iii...had old score to settle with raider loh...!!

He is up to no good loh...!!

But raider...know his trick mah...!!

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > 2017-01-03 18:34 | Report Abuse

stockraider..

save energy la... save energy to help poor people..... listen me no wrong one.

Public is watching... we need not spend time to persuade /convince and worst still compromise anyone.....

conserve your energy for better tomorrow....

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:38 | Report Abuse

correctloh...this 3iii try to carry kyy balls mah...people already no kyy challenge is a teaser mah...!!

Of course...as long as KYY still come out with the challenge and put the Rm 3 million in escrow....!!

Anytime...when raider...feel like it...can come and have the right to "chiong sui" KYY loh...!!

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > 2017-01-03 18:40 | Report Abuse

itu lah

then why still waste energy??????????? why why why?
I am also speechless on itu orang now.... let it be....

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:42 | Report Abuse

Midnite cannot sleep...nothing better to do...at least know...got an outlet to release loh....!!

Like chiong sui loh...!!

This is the benefit loh...!!

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > 2017-01-03 18:50 | Report Abuse

hahaha stockraider..

so cute la you....

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-04 10:07 | Report Abuse

raider.. just ignore PLP ppl like 3iii and starperformer... they like to lick tycoon's balls... hoping that this rich man will appoint him to be his broker or marry her granddaughter to him.. haha

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-04 12:05 | Report Abuse

Dolly, u can continue to tell half-truths about Evergreen but people will notice it. No balls to reply and answer me with valid facts. Why dodge the questions and pretend? LOL Coward.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-04 12:07 | Report Abuse

stockraider, do u really need ur balls massaged by Dolly so often nowadays? What a perfect pair playing each others balls for self-comforting. Evergreen won't have mercy loh!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-04 12:09 | Report Abuse

3iii, that stockraider is a sore loser. We don't see gentlemen like sifu in i3 do that. He is just begging for attention and wanting ppl to call him sifu. Or should I say sifut. LOL

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-04 13:09 | Report Abuse

lolly dolly and raider. Pair make in heaven?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-04 13:10 | Report Abuse

lolly dolly and raider. Pair make in heaven?

maybe Trump Towers.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-04 14:32 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy, that 2 idiots are heavenly paired and meant for each other. Dodging questions and dare not admit own failure in Evergreen. So coward. LOL

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-05 13:31 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-05 13:31 | Report Abuse

Is it time to move on?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-05 13:39 | Report Abuse

osted by 3iii > Jan 5, 2017 01:31 PM | Report Abuse

Presumably, the challenge is over.

It has been so many days since KYY put up his challenge to Stockraider.

My conclusion:

The Winner - KYY (in this challenge, his integrity is intact)

The Loser - stockraider (in this challenge, his integrity is shattered)

stockraider did not even contact KYY.

Typical of stockraider, he posted so much unnecessary rubbish.

3iii,

WHAT TYPE OF RUBBISH U TALKING ABOUT ?
KYY CHALLENGE IS JUST ACAR ACAR MAH....!!

DON BE A BATU API LOH....!!

IF U DARE...RAIDER CHALLENGE U TO AN INVESTMENT DUEL LOH...!!

DON COME HERE & TALK COCK EVERYDAY MAH...!!

JUST PICK UR STOCK AND RAIDER PICK MINE...!!
AFTER 1 YEAR....!!
WHOEVER LOSE...WILL LEAVE I3 FOR GOOD LOH...!!

THIS WILL SETTLE OUR OLD SCORE OK PLEASE ACCEPT RAIDER CHALLENGE LOH ?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-05 15:52 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-05 15:54 | Report Abuse

If like that Raider issue challenge to 3iii...!!
3iii no balls to take up...so loser ah ??

NO BALLS 3iii...DON DARE TAKE CHALLENGE PLS DON TALK COCK LOH...!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz