Be the first to like this.

327 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2017-01-05 15:54

chaishen

1,902 posts

Posted by chaishen > 2016-12-29 11:33 | Report Abuse

so when a sifu recommend a stock, should he buy or should not buy the counter?
If he had bought the counter, he will be attacked for trying to make money
If he had not bought, then his sincerity is questionable.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-29 11:38 | Report Abuse

raider, did you see how starperformer (aka sxckperformer) insulted you here just to PLP KYY? that is disgusting...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-29 11:42 | Report Abuse

Dolly,
This starperformer like to carry balls especially tycoon loh....!!
Just ignore him loh...!!
Evergreen will outperform Hevea mah...!!
The bets of evergreen v hevea with starperformer is on for 1 yr...whether starperformer accept or not loh..!!

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2016-12-29 11:54 | Report Abuse

Folks, look at it this way. He is over 80 years old. Give him beautiful woman, he cannot fook. Give him good food , he cannot eat.

He realises that most of his friends are gone and his time is running out. He is lonely and all the money he has cannot buy him happiness and peace of mind

At first he managed to gain some respect and fame by doing some charity here and there. But people soon realises his insincerity and he got brickbats in return due to him blowing his own trumpet once too often about his generosity.

He claims to be an expert in picking good stocks. However, after 30 years of trading, he can only repeat and repeat again the names of a few successful stocks which people can count with fingers in one hand. He never mentions about his many stocks which failed miserably hoping that people will forget about them.

He repeats and repeats like an old record that he has written in his will that all his money and assets will be donated to charity when he dies. For all we know, he could have already distributed a big part of his money and assets to his children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, his daiyeema or even his daisamma.

Please forgive him. He is old.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-29 11:58 | Report Abuse

Ok we forgive & forget loh....!!
But he always will comeback & bite us loh...!!

ANYHOW OUR COMMENT...HAS NO ILL INTENTION...IT IS INTENDED TO HELP HIM TO IMPROVE...IF HE TAKE IT POSITIVELY MAH...!!

IT IS FOR OVERALL GOOD MAH....!!

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2016-12-29 12:48 | Report Abuse

KYY, i salute you personally for all the endless deeds like scholarships and contribution openly to support the opposition party in dinners which i have personally attended so far.

You don't have to bother all these losers, just continue writing and contributing back to society as long as we could during our lifetime because we are conscious of what we do and done. Only God will be the judge.

God bless you and your family.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 13:36 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/112698.jsp

Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016, 11:05 AM

In a few days, I will be 84 years old. I wish to retire from posting any more articles to avoid frustration and irritation from a few idiots who frequently make senseless comments. It is so sad to see that these idiots do not know that they are really stupid and poor.

If timetokoon, murali, and stockraider can show the amount of profit each of them has made from the stock market in whole of 2016 with documental proof, I am willing to give them double the amount they have made.

Many want to know why I dare not participate in Tan WK’s i3investor competition. The reason is that I cannot change the shares I picked at the start and to win I will have to depend on luck. In the actual situation, investors do not just buy shares and keep them for one year.

In fact, I wrote to offer RM 100,000 as price money to Mr Tan WK to make the competition more exciting with the condition that participants can change the list of shares they picked. But he replied that he could not accept my offer because of a few constrains such management difficulties and the limitation of the computer system.

My RM one million price investment competition proposal which RHB and Maybank rejected, is being considered by CIMB seriously. This price incentive will encourage more people to improve their investing skill. You have to have real money/capital to participate. I hope CIMB can get Securities Commission’s approval.

My last gift:

What is poison ??? Anything is more than our necessity is poison such as food, ego, greed etc.

What is fear??? It is non acceptance of uncertainty. If we accept that uncertainty, it becomes adventure.

What is envy??? It is non acceptance of good in others. If we accept that good, it becomes inspiration.

What is anger??? It is non acceptance of things which are beyond our control. If we accept, it becomes tolerance.

What is hatred??? It is non acceptance of a person as he or she is. If we accept him or her unconditionally, it becomes LOVE.

From now onwards, I will post all my writings on my own blog: koonyewyim.com. You are free to visit the site anytime.

After this last posting, I can happily buy or sell to make money to give away. Best wishes and good luck for 2017 to all my readers.

Koon Yew Yin

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 13:40 | Report Abuse

If timetokoon, murali, and stockraider can show the amount of profit each of them has made from the stock market in whole of 2016 with documental proof, I am willing to give them double the amount they have made.

Is this real? Not another talk cock from Koon YY?

Bro Timetokoon n Stockraider, do u wanna make extra 200% from Koon YY?

We can discuss further.

The risks are
1) He didnt honour so (no surprise...but nothing to lose except he knows our actual identity)
2) Yr copies of IC may be exposed in I3 and hope u guys wouldnt commit suicide due to that

Have a thought on that

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2016-12-29 13:58 | Report Abuse

KYY, pls make sure u honour your words this time. This is the second time u said you won't post any articles in i3, I hope u do not embarrass yourself for the 2nd time. We really do not need your bullshxt.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 13:59 | Report Abuse

Timetokoon, Murali and Raider, please show them the proof to claim the one off windfall profit once in a blue moon. Why he dare not mention my name in the list. What a waste! Wakaka

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

If koon honour his words i will donate 10% of his money to charity...timetokoon n stockraider come to join me

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:02 | Report Abuse

Bro up n down u should whack him more in order to be rewarded by him.....kind of sm....

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 14:02 | Report Abuse

CharlesT. I think you can claim the rewards from Uncle Koon on behalf of Murali.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:04 | Report Abuse

When koon sees my profit i scare he may break his promise

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 14:06 | Report Abuse

Bro CharlesT. If Uncle Koon dare to reward me 100% of my profit for year 2016, I'm willing to donate the entire money to the charity. Wakaka

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 29, 2016 02:01 PM | Report Abuse

If koon honour his words i will donate 10% of his money to charity...timetokoon n stockraider come to join me

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 14:10 | Report Abuse

Sometimes, it's fun to read the empty promises mentioned in his article like talk cock in the coffee shop

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:11 | Report Abuse

Lol...likely another talk cock by the oldman

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2016-12-29 14:12 | Report Abuse

You trust Ah Koon meh? His PI cant get my new IC so now lay a trap us to come to him....Ah Koon promise not to post his article here....wait for him to break promise...Ah Koon always make promise he cant keep

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 29, 2016 01:40 PM | Report Abuse

Is this real? Not another talk cock from Koon YY?

Bro Timetokoon n Stockraider, do u wanna make extra 200% from Koon YY?

We can discuss further.

The risks are
1) He didnt honour so (no surprise...but nothing to lose except he knows our actual identity)
2) Yr copies of IC may be exposed in I3 and hope u guys wouldnt commit suicide due to that

Have a thought on that

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-29 14:12 | Report Abuse

timetokoon = tiba masa tidur???

why U still awake????????????????? why why why??????????

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 14:13 | Report Abuse

Bro CharlesT. It's simple ma....you give a call to uncle.....and appoint a lawyer to verify the proofs to claim the rewards promise provided uncle Koon is agreed in advance.

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 29, 2016 02:04 PM | Report Abuse

When koon sees my profit i scare he may break his promise

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-29 14:16 | Report Abuse

combine our wealth and goreng few small cap counters....
then show our result to kyy...
kekeke... all can get reward....
pls lah... you all are sifu...
let me join in..... as leech....without the tech....

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-29 14:17 | Report Abuse

I think few of us... combine the wealth can create some goreng and wave... of some small cap firms..

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Dec 29, 2016 02:13 PM | Report Abuse

Bro CharlesT. It's simple ma....you give a call to uncle.....and appoint a lawyer to verify the proofs to claim the rewards promise provided uncle Koon is agreed in advance.

I think its safer to join hand with timetokoon n stockraider...if alone then later scare being found committed suicide at Meru, Ipoh

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by steveooikp > Dec 29, 2016 02:17 PM | Report Abuse

I think few of us... combine the wealth can create some goreng and wave... of some small cap firms..

Profit made in 2016...only have today n tmr to do window dressing...lol

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-29 14:23 | Report Abuse

AYamTua,

U got the point.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-29 14:24 | Report Abuse

I wish KYY the best in all his ventures.
At 83, I am sure all his ventures are with good intentions
Good intentions alone cannot change human characters of losers in i3.

I3 was never meant to change people character
I3 was meant for retirees such as myself who has nothing better to do.

Now, waiting for approval from CIMB for next big thing.

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-12-29 14:25 | Report Abuse

@Up_down, he did not mention your name because he knows you will do it maa. haha

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2016-12-29 14:29 | Report Abuse

I though Ah Koon was my only friend...he defriend me from his fb....I am so sad...today read his last article...maybe it is his way of saying farewell

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:30 | Report Abuse

Timetokoon, dont want to make extra 200% profit ah? Dont tell me u lose money in stock mkt for 2016...too bad loh

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:31 | Report Abuse

Stockraider where are u? I trust u should make some money in 2016...come out to talk biz...hehe

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2016-12-29 14:33 | Report Abuse

How to make money? I followed all Ah Koon buy calls....now half of my capital gone case...will Ah Koon help me to top up?

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 29, 2016 02:30 PM | Report Abuse

Timetokoon, dont want to make extra 200% profit ah? Dont tell me u lose money in stock mkt for 2016...too bad loh

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2016-12-29 14:34 | Report Abuse

CharlesT...I still keep Xinquan...maybe pass it to my grandchildren...I follow Ah Koon footstep

tksw

12,382 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-29 14:37 | Report Abuse

laugh die me, KYY know mandarin or not?

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2016-12-29 14:37 | Report Abuse

I have proof all my shares transactions made based on Ah Koon buy calls..will Ah Koon honor his 200% top up promise?

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 29, 2016 02:35 PM | Report Abuse

Then i may consider to donate 10% of Koon's money to U if Koon honours his words...lol

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:41 | Report Abuse

Do u mean if u can show yr buy records (after u follow Koon's Holland buy calls) and u lose money u want Koon to refund 200% of yr losses to u?

Hope Koon can consider so loh

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2016-12-29 14:47 | Report Abuse

Beside good in stock picking...Ah Koon also very good in making his nephew, cousin and his followers commit suicide...Ah Koon said so

tksw

12,382 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-29 15:05 | Report Abuse

walun bullfeet oso dare not call himself superinvestor... kakaka, whose head so big?

tksw

12,382 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-29 15:06 | Report Abuse

watched too much superman liao...

Lyo82

396 posts

Posted by Lyo82 > 2016-12-29 15:22 | Report Abuse

Old man with small heart....

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-12-29 15:38 | Report Abuse

soon, once he quit, he will realize actually no one needs him. This is how pathetic of a con man who dream everyone needs him in the market. In fact is, no one really need anyone in this world, he always think he is really important

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-29 15:52 | Report Abuse

My Last Posting - Koon Yew Yin

Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016, 11:05 AM

In a few days, I will be 84 years old. I wish to retire from posting any more articles to avoid frustration and irritation from a few idiots who frequently make senseless comments. It is so sad to see that these idiots do not know that they are really stupid and poor.

(KYY U cakap besar...please appoint a lawyer n put in your monies in an Escrow account..if u want to challenge raider loh..!! Ya please put in at least Rm 3.0 million in Escrow loh..!! If u do that Raider will take your challenge mah...!!)

U BE SURPRISE RAIDER, will BEAT U FLAT LOH....!!

Many want to know why I dare not participate in Tan WK’s i3investor competition. The reason is that I cannot change the shares I picked at the start and to win I will have to depend on luck. In the actual situation, investors do not just buy shares and keep them for one year. IT IS BCOS U R LOUSY...THAT IS ALL LOH..!!

In fact, I wrote to offer RM 100,000 as price money to Mr Tan WK to make the competition more exciting with the condition that participants can change the list of shares they picked. But he replied that he could not accept my offer because of a few constrains such management difficulties and the limitation of the computer system.
U ALWAYS SET VERY STUPID INSECERE CONDITION LOH...JUST LIKE U DID IT ON TAR UNIVERSITY LOH...!!

My RM one million price investment competition proposal which RHB and Maybank rejected, is being considered by CIMB seriously. This price incentive will encourage more people to improve their investing skill. You have to have real money/capital to participate. I hope CIMB can get Securities Commission’s approval. IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WHERE LOH....!! GO APPROACH SMALLER FIRM LIKE KENANGA & AFFIN, BTW DON ASK THEM TO CONTRIBUTE RM 250K...U CONTRIBUTE THE RM 1 MILLION MAH..!!

KYY ALOT OF PEOPLE MAKE MONIES...FOR EXAMPLE PAPERLANE HE WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP 3 CHAMPION, AS FOR RAIDER....IS MAKING MONIES EVERY YEAR LOH..!!
IT IS VERY FOOLISH OF U TO COME UP WITH THIS TYPE OF CHALLENGE MAH..!!
AS ALWAYS U NEVER HONOR YOUR WORDS MAH...!!
EVEN KC U DID NOT PAY HIS CONSULTANT FEES..!!

abangadik

2,305 posts

Posted by abangadik > 2016-12-29 16:01 | Report Abuse

CharlesT got PLP member will respond on behalf later.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 16:02 | Report Abuse

Empty promises of Koon
1) TAR
2) RM10K to I3 Stock Competition 2016
3) RM1M to RHB Stock Competition 2017
4) 200% rewards to Timetokoon/ Murali/ Stockraider over their gain in stock mkt for 2016???

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 16:04 | Report Abuse

Shall I put KC.s 3 months free service which saves Koon millions of RM into it as well?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-29 16:08 | Report Abuse

Charles T,

No Free service...!!
Raider want him to appoint a lawyer and put at least Rm 3 million, for us to take up his Challenge...!!

If not, it is just empty talk loh....!!

Remember he did not even pays KC consultant fees loh...!!

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 16:09 | Report Abuse

Bro, This is his last post in i3 for year 2016 la....understood mah...lol

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 29, 2016 03:56 PM | Report Abuse

Wait for Koon to respond...but shit he said that was his last post in I3....

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 16:10 | Report Abuse

5) Broke 2 times promises of his 'last article' in I3 (this is the third time Koon claimed to be his last post in i3)

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 16:12 | Report Abuse

Lol, maybe his last post in 2014, 2015 n 2016..so he never break his promise...

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 16:14 | Report Abuse

Don't play play with stockraider ...so far as I know, his share investment portfolio has been generating double digits positive returns at least for the past 3 years woh...

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-29 16:39 | Report Abuse

Just leave that old man alone he is not your spotlight as you already know good he will think you are good for nothing especially when you are really for nothing to him. He even talk bad about the government that he only has one vote against many votes that voted the government. He is above asserting his above everybody principle that is one that is he is above everybody and everybody is not above him when you have no common ground like he said he set the rules what for he want to establish a common ground with you.A person that preaches but he never executes any anything by himself for others if you are formidable he hides under the scene and when you are vulnerable he attacks you playing the role of the invinsible hand like he is the appointment of the real invisible hand.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz