Be the first to like this.

327 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2017-01-05 15:54

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-12-28 14:02 | Report Abuse

Timely advise for losers from Ah Koon...my friend...my only friend, I am now in his friend list in hi fb...what an honor...please read 'How to make influential friends if you don't have any'...now I have one and only Ah Koon

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-12-28 14:19 | Report Abuse

HAHA just read this from one of the reader here XD

an open Letter to KoonYauYeng

Author: Pierre-Simon Laplace | Publish date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016, 02:12 PM

Dear Mr. Koon,

Happy new year! Is your new year really happy? Reaally?????????????? Really so happy meh?

I am ready to get ban from i3 after this open letter to you. Sorry to inform I cannot name Mr.KoonYewYin or Mr.KYY here simply because I admire what you did recently. Therefore, I must change it to Mr. Yau Yeng or Mr.KoonYauYeng..........

I have two version of comments in below, hence, you can choose either friendly or RUDE version

Friendly comment:
Uncle Koon, yes! Indeed you are our hero.....Non stop helping poor and battle poverty in our country. Besides that, you also voice out the silly mistake of our ruling party when you disgree on certain topic. Your stock pick is MODERATE although you are rich in sense of business. No doubt you are one of the best tycoon in Malaysia.
Let's do some mind game:
1) On recent arguement/cyber disupte with KC Chong why we hardly see people give you LIKE .... Instead LIKED KC Chong's article in very short period? What's wrong in between?

2) In which action / behaviour / belief / statement you "presume" KC Chong BEG (ask someone earnestly or humbly for something - by Oxford) for teaching business. How could you justify KC Chong is not FINANCIAL FREE until he receive the daily / monthly/ yearly training honorarium (a payment given for professional services that are rendered nominally without charge - by Oxford)

RUDE critic:(better ignore this!)----

Hey old folk. I still remember must respect elder people. Purposely address you old folk because you exhibit like NyaYuk NyaYuk super Nyayuk brain-old folk. What's wrong with you? Are you kidding me, non stop mumbling this and that pulling all people ears to listen to you "how good your stock pick", "how much money you donated to community", "How well you raise this nation", etc..... Why you make yourself so high fly. Its time to learn be humble from this young group Bryan Loo, Pattern Tan, ANthony Tan and a few. Did you see those successful young talents sini bla bla sana main shooting? How many time Kc Chong need to tell you teaching is not his rice bowl but just the passion to educate young investor for value investment??????????

You think who are you? 衣食父母? Respect and be sincere to people. In front of you I will say the same. Please la. Eat so many rice yet accumulate so many paiseh Tai Ji....... Admit mistake and move on la Uncle.......

After I publish I anticipate three consequences:
1) Hou Yaw Yeng do nothing but pleaseure reading only...
2) Reveal my IC and give me free publicity (this is win win situation for me, thank you in advance)..dont think your EQ as low as mine.......I'm low EQ still...... hehehehe
3) i3 admin ban me, good also I can take long leave again since I just come here to make trouble......

Happy reading!
28/12/2016 14:18

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-28 14:37 | Report Abuse

RUDE critic:(better ignore this!)----

Hey old folk. I still remember must respect elder people. Purposely address you old folk because you exhibit like NyaYuk NyaYuk super Nyayuk brain-old folk. What's wrong with you? Are you kidding me, non stop mumbling this and that pulling all people ears to listen to you "how good your stock pick", "how much money you donated to community", "How well you raise this nation", etc..... Why you make yourself so high fly. Its time to learn be humble from this young group Bryan Loo, Pattern Tan, ANthony Tan and a few. Did you see those successful young talents sini bla bla sana main shooting? How many time Kc Chong need to tell you teaching is not his rice bowl but just the passion to educate young investor for value investment??????????

You think who are you? 衣食父母? Respect and be sincere to people. In front of you I will say the same. Please la. Eat so many rice yet accumulate so many paiseh Tai Ji....... Admit mistake and move on la Uncle.......

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 14:39 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy is doing very well and very happy.

My only regret is I never seem able to hold my winners long enough to make multiple baggers.

ah...but I am learning, learning from KYY and grateful.

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-28 14:42 | Report Abuse

bullz bro, next yr AEONCR, how? I like it.....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 14:45 | Report Abuse

I don't think I will join the i3 competition.
But if I do, I will put all the money in penny stocks and penny stock warrants. especially penny OG and possible turnaround stories such as Mudajaya.

its only monopoly money.
I am a firm believer in risk = reward.
no risk no reward.

if cannot risk monopoly money, how to risk real money?

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-28 14:47 | Report Abuse

aiyo, need to follow rule, no warrant within 1 year, no below 0.20 if not wrong

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 14:50 | Report Abuse

plane

you seem to suggest some sort of restructuring at AEON Cr.....what you know?

you know what I like about Aeon Cr.....?

I like the fact that it has spend the last few years making more and more money, the PE keeps coming down lower and lower....but, a turn around in sentiments for some time now.

I like their business model, their management, and every thing about them..

a good share is a good business, good people and good numbers IN THAT ORDER.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 14:51 | Report Abuse

is there such a rule?

paperplane2016 > Dec 28, 2016 02:47 PM | Report Abuse

aiyo, need to follow rule, no warrant within 1 year, no below 0.20 if not wrong

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-12-28 15:37 | Report Abuse

apart from 2015 which he made money (due to OTB), KYY's entire investing history has been littered with losses one after another

if you minus out OTB contribution, KYY's rate of success is zero while rate of failure is 100%

I believe this is a fair statement

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 17:03 | Report Abuse

icon

every stock that has big movements, people can make big money or lose big money.

It depends.

It all depends........lol.

while price movements are shown and transparent, the secret lies in the ledger with brokers / banks.

aha.....brilliant minds do not have monopoly over the market, dump dump Forest Gump investing enjoys the concentration and the blessings.

bad economists see only what is short term and in front ( as in Donald Trump talking about economics ) , good economists see all and long term,
....Donald Trump just won the elections.

the man and his decisions is what finally counts.

no right, no wrong, only got winners and losers.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-12-28 17:06 |

Post removed.Why?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-12-28 17:17 | Report Abuse

Even stockmanmy also thinks KYY lousy stock picker

Posted by AlphaBetaGamma > 2016-12-28 17:21 | Report Abuse

What's with all the anger in this forum? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You wanna listen and follow, it's your risk. That's why there's a age limit before you can open your own CDS account. You make your own judgement on the shares you wanna buy. He's just giving an advice based on his experience/knowledge/judgement,etc. May be right, may be wrong. Imagine i3 without any blog contributors. Comment but mind your language...

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 17:23 | Report Abuse

icon

the guy 83 already la, not 23.

his stock pickings certainly worked for him.....

not sure how many investors money can last till 83?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 17:34 | Report Abuse

icon

Gadang has for one reason or another become a popular punting stock recently. I would not call Gadang a value proposition ( PE 6 notwithstanding ) .

A good and proper value investor would give it an avoid rating knowing its next results is sure to collapse.

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-28 17:49 | Report Abuse

wow, icon will be called stupid by KYY latr

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-12-28 17:50 | Report Abuse

Call me stupid nevermind

Don't publish my IC lah LOL

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-28 17:58 | Report Abuse

Icon..ur IC is with me now..

U wan me print white-black RM0.10/pc\but if print color RM0.20/pc

which one U want?

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-28 18:12 | Report Abuse

ermmmmmmmmmm, bullz, i know they up to something. lets put it this way, they trying to get some protection

Karenng

51 posts

Posted by Karenng > 2016-12-28 18:12 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon Yew Yin, I must say that I always enjoy reding your postings with some subtle advices for us in this 13investors Forum. I do keep a journal record of most of your investment tips on how to profit trading. Off and on I refresh reading these tips for my future trading. Some are really good ones. Please keep it up.

rchi

20,906 posts

Posted by rchi > 2016-12-28 18:24 | Report Abuse

Another article? Kikikikiki

rchi

20,906 posts

Posted by rchi > 2016-12-28 18:26 | Report Abuse

One thing is for sure,old man is a show off.

geary

6,223 posts

Posted by geary > 2016-12-28 18:39 | Report Abuse

Nowadays most youngster have no respect for elders! Everyday their eyes glue to all types of electronics gadgets, that are created by monsters! They cannot take criticism n never respect custom n tradition. Uncle Koon YY already above 80, let him write what he intend to write, maybe sometimes he has forgotten what he wrote or said. He is already so successful in his way of investing, so be it. Be healthy n happy Uncle Koon n may god bless u!!!.

HowAh

963 posts

Posted by HowAh > 2016-12-28 18:56 | Report Abuse

The older you get, the stronger the mouth

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2016-12-28 20:55 | Report Abuse

I agree with all the negative critics about this old man , Kan Lin Nei, got few million dollars in bank account he thinks that he is very rich , Everyday call others losers as if he is them Keng in picking stock that he thinks he is god of stock market. It doesn't matter if he is really made more millions that KC, the truth is I respect KC ,but this old man Kan Lim Mei Everyday talk and talk in a way that I don't think anyone in I3 can tahan him, perhaps old man is like that

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-28 21:05 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I am very sad after reading, “My Advice to the Losers in the Stock Market” by Koon Yew Yin. I can only wish he had not written this article because from what he wrote I already can expect what will be the responds.
Anyhow whatever done is done. My only wish is everyone please cease fires. As I always say mind-full of the words we used, every action or inaction we take NOW will have a consequent in the future. What is the consequent you mean to achieve by you action NOW? Will it make a better future or worsen the current situation. The choice is always yours.
Please find forgiveness in our heart, forgive others and ourselves so that we can free ourselves from our past baggage and get that nasty monkey off our back. Start anew NOW and be polite to each others.
If you really need to say losers: Please say it as, to whose did not make profit from stock market after many year of trying, my advice:
If you need to say stupid: Please say silly people with silly comment.
And there is many more positive and polite way to say things.
Let us work together and break out of this viscous cycle of hurting and silly comment.
This is my humble advice. The choice is always yours.
Salam “ Maaf Zahir dan batin” dari saya.
Thank you
SS LEE.

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-12-28 21:41 | Report Abuse

Ya, sleep. I forgive kyy
Let's all forgive kyy lo

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-28 22:20 | Report Abuse

sslee

the PCness policeman, know what?

I prefer authentic to PCness.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-28 23:38 | Report Abuse

Kyy, tak boleh tahan type...cakap boleh forgive...lepas itu cakap tak boleh forget..nanti cakap semua orang stupid....memang aku pun kesal dengan sikap kyy yang acuh tak acuh....cakap tak tak serupa bikin...kyy tak faham apa itu "politeness" dan "respectfulness" dalam kehidupan seharian...maksudnya semua orang yang gagal dalam saham adalah bodoh.... bahasa yang agak kesat dari kyy...tapi itulah kenyataan sebenar dari kyy....tak mahu "forgive" dan tak mahu "forget"...........selamat tahun baru 2017....let forgive each other, bro...

chaishen

1,902 posts

Posted by chaishen > 2016-12-28 23:42 | Report Abuse

I don't see KYY bad intention here, he is so successful and yet willing to share and advise the investing community at large. He basically single out those "very bad and even rude" comment to defend himself. Is a natural reaction.
However I would expect KYY's "out of the box" writing instead of "messing around with the uncalled for critic"

Looking forward to your valuable write up, cheers

firehawk

4,769 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2016-12-28 23:54 | Report Abuse

what he said is true in certain extent ... he named two, i know at least one of them is very rude ....

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-12-29 00:01 | Report Abuse

Haha.....is there a necessity for all the folks here to keep attacking an old person. Ya....recently he is a bit "not so polite" lah and perhaps irritating lah but he is not a really a bad person.....parting with $$$ earned contributing to charities - a no thank you task not many people willing to do.

I am certain all of you hv great abilities to create your own wonderful destinies and knowing your bearing in this investment jungle. This old man inputs are totally unimportant to you. Just leave him alone and over time without your "exciting" feed backs he will quietly disappear himself. Guys, after all the new year is around the corner let's all be happy. The old man problem is not our problem.

geary

6,223 posts

Posted by geary > 2016-12-29 00:06 | Report Abuse

Stock investors should be grateful n appreciate whatever Uncle Koon has been writing in his blog. In other countries I think very few is as enthusiastic n optimistic us Uncle Koon. We should thank him a lots when he is still around n writing with his investment ideas n guidance. He never charge us a single dollar. He never point a gun at u that u Must follow his methodology. So please don't malign him. If he said u are a stupid idiot, maybe he is correct in the long run. When we grow older we will realise that actually we are an idiot not to throw away irrelevant ideas n follow d useful ideas. Economic n business environment keep on changing, so we must always accept changes n improve our methodology. Thanks Uncle Koon n Merry Xmas n happy NY!!!

Posted by yudesh_preeti96 > 2016-12-29 00:17 | Report Abuse

In my view, KYY should not waste his time reading the comments of those who persistently speak ill of others while not being able to contribute constructively themselves. It just tells of their own insecurity and personal weakness. It is not worth the while for KYY to defend himself against those few who have small minds and struggling to get noticed. I personally just skim over their views once in a while to get a feel of what is happening. I feel KYY should continue to write as it gives us additional and sometimes new perspectives on stock trading. I believe the majority of those following i3investor.com share my view that KYY's writings carry much wisdom and are beneficial to those who care to reflect on them. Those publicity seekers with immature and shallow thinking should be just ignored

Posted by coldinvestor > 2016-12-29 00:18 | Report Abuse

很少人做好事过后会经常通街告诉所有人的,真的很少见。

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-12-29 04:18 | Report Abuse

官老現在完全是意氣之爭了。

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-12-29 04:54 | Report Abuse

Most of those criticizing Mr. Koon are not stupid, in fact they noticed a fact, on average Mr. Koon was actually doing badly in picking stock winners and he merely emphasizing a few rare examples of successes over the last few decades.

Its like fortune teller gave 4D numbers to everybody and pick those winners and say: "I told you".

Another thing is that a few of Mr. Koon's statements are misleading, as pointed out by a few smart readers. I hate that because i got to cross-check everything you said.

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-12-29 09:23 | Report Abuse

summore those who criticize KYY also aware of his promoting a stock only when he has accumulating enough. his "noble intention" is being "obligated" to tell you when he has accumulated silently at low price. will he be the first person to inform you if he is selling? he has no need to do so. even formal rules like disclosure of transaction of a substantial shareholder within stipulated period also he choose not to follow, what makes u think he will be "noble" enough to be the first to share the news with you? for those who are praising him ,do some research on his trading + disclosure + blog promotion in the past for Mudajaya, Jayatiasa, Focus Lumber etc. yes, he has made big money for himself, but at the cost of who? think!

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-12-29 09:24 | Report Abuse

and the reason why he disable comment thread for his post and calls those who opposes him is becoz we are spoiling his modus operandi. we kacau him cari makan.

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 09:46 | Report Abuse

Respect is to be earned....cannot be bought by money or age or good England

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-12-29 09:47 | Report Abuse

阿弥陀佛,为什么koon 还是冥顽不灵呢?真是一个大骗子,英文不好又怎样,现在他攻击的point 是英文不好,而不是针对整件事做评论,要我们从他做过的事转移注意力到人家英文不好的身上

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 09:56 | Report Abuse

Koon's logic is simple: whoever has different opinions with him in stock market are losers / idiots/ bad England etc.

Those blindly PLP him are good boys, smart boys etc and may be given free curry puff (last time used to be free Wagyu beef, but i understood those attended the so called free lunch never see wagyu beef)

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 09:58 | Report Abuse

Maybe just like the RM1 Million cash rewards for RHB stock contest earlier on...

U can see n U can hear but U can never touch

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-29 10:23 | Report Abuse

it wasn't a hoax, but not finalised yet.
latest news, it may be CIMB but even that, not finalised.
==========================================================================

harlesT Maybe just like the RM1 Million cash rewards for RHB stock contest earlier on...

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 10:27 | Report Abuse

Dont simply talk while nothing has been finalised..looks bad to himself

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-29 10:50 | Report Abuse

Raider like to say this,

Remember my sifu a good mentor always advice raider not to tell and good news 1st loh...to avoid shiok sendiri mah....!!

Go do all the ground work 1st....if successful than announce mah...!!
All humble businessman will do that loh...no need to blow trumpet & publicity seeking mah...!!
If announce the proposal 1st, make sure, u can carry out it successfully loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-29 10:52 | Report Abuse

its different from calling it a hoax

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-29 11:04 | Report Abuse

BUT FAILURE OF,

1)TAR UNIVERSITY CONTRIBUTION
2) 2016 I3 INVESTORS PRIZE PLEDGE CONTRIBUTION BY KYY
3)THE FAILURE OF RM 1 MILLION KYY PLEDGE STOCK CHALLENGE

MAKE PEOPLE SUSPECT ,IT IS A HOAX LOH...!!
IT IS UNDER SHIOK SENDIRI PUBICITY CALL LOH...!!
CANNOT BE EVERYTIME PLEDGE, CANNOT DELIVER MAH...ESPECIALLY FROM MOUTH OF TYCOON LOH....!!

THE FAILURE TO PAY KC FOR HIS CONSULTING FEES, SHOWS KYY KIANSUP LOH..!!

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-12-29 11:12 | Report Abuse

It has been some time since I last came to I3, this Koon is still rampant? LOL

What a shock! Stockmanmy does not defend Koon anymore? Unbelievable! Is this the same person who defended Koon when I criticise him early in the year? Haha

I have huge respect to KC Chong, Stockraider, Icon8888, Tan KW etc for their willingness to share their investment wisdom. To call them stupid when they have contributed so much to the forum is a funny irony indeed Koon.

But I do hope that Koon change from the dark side to the light.. One day.. :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz