3 people like this.

531 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2018-05-10 17:53

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-07 12:48 | Report Abuse

THE CURRENT ROBBERY VERY TERROR MAH...!!

FORMER ALREADY PAST 22 YRS LOH...!!

THE CURRENT JUST 10 YRS....MSIA LIKE MAMPUS LOH....!!

Posted by anonymous > May 7, 2018 12:45 PM | Report Abuse

Malaysia today condition not bec of the present ruling, it is the continuation of the former, who robbed clean our assets...

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 12:49 | Report Abuse

people who support bn is those people who make a lot and greedy.look at chong wei and tony.both make millions and billions already that's why they support BN.u make how much wanna support BN? make 1200 from BRIM.BODOH lah,people make a lot u simply make a bit.

Posted by kennyyap1962 > 2018-05-07 12:49 | Report Abuse

BN SUPPORTER ABOVE GO & READ PH MANIFESTOR ON POLICIES, READ 1ST COME BACK AGAIN, TELL ME IF PM WILL HAVE D SAME UNLIMITED POWER AGAIN!!!!! Do reach out & inform West Msian rakyak to read it & explain where d BRIM(THEY THINK ARE FROM BN POCKET) IT CAME FROM MSIAN TREASURIES. THK U In Advance....

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 12:51 | Report Abuse

I remember the 1st time I went to vote.....the wanita MCA ladies told me to vote for BN and wanna give me a free umbrella,i told them u all make a lot and just wanna give me an umbrella,forget about it

PureBULL .

2,412 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2018-05-07 12:53 | Report Abuse

Typical malysian with No brains!
Work n work n work ...
No time no money to go oversea for long holidays to see how GOOD life the same human beings like U, r having now ...

Worst still easily conned n always choose evil people to power, n condemn the GOOD n loving ones.

n never even bother about the future of their CHILDREN n d country going forward..

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 12:54 | Report Abuse

TONY make billions support jibby,care to share 100k to each airasia shareholder?

ezmoney

189 posts

Posted by ezmoney > 2018-05-07 12:54 | Report Abuse

kite, perhaps old man last time also got wrong doing..but if he really so corrupted like 1mdb guy, long time ago our ah jib also tangkap and masuk lokap adi ma..see this anwar also can masuk lokap for 2nd time sodomy..you think ah jib no power meh..i agree Mahathir not the best candidate, but can you propose someone who is better than him and is able to garner the most support in the shortest period of time?

we must change the ruling coalition first before we can expect any short of changes in the governing of our country..if pakatan can't perform, by all means I will vote them out next election..

anonymous The former could be 10 times worst, u don't see it bec it was cover up..

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-05-07 12:55 | Report Abuse

@ Bursaleaner: Please read carefully!

Posted by All Toh > May 7, 2018 12:37 PM | Report Abuse X

In the PAST there was no PAKATAN. In the PAST most of MALAYSIAN speak and write GOOD ENGLISH. Malaysia was famous for Progress, now it is famous being accused of money LAUNDERING. got it?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 12:56 | Report Abuse

MARUAH KITA PENTING,JANGAN JUAL DENGAN HARGA 1200 SETIAP ORANG.CHONG WEI DAPAT JUTA,TONY DAPAT BILLION,KAMU DAPAT BRIM SAHAJA.

Jona0724

812 posts

Posted by Jona0724 > 2018-05-07 12:56 | Report Abuse

明白vwwong的立场,他不相信m会改过。就好像NJ下台10年后加入反对党说要救国家,这是很难接受的。只不过,我们必须在对的时间做对的事。利用1mdb来搜刮人民的钱做不对的事你还支持,那你就是帮凶。ph还是一张白纸,当它污染过后变全黑后就会失去支持。那就换了它。我们只能重复的这样做直到有更适合的人。对比之下我宁可相信93岁的老人想改过,给他机会改过有何不可

VWWong

624 posts

Posted by VWWong > 2018-05-07 12:58 | Report Abuse

People who believe in Tsunami Rakyat is so gullible. They are blinded by the fact that the opposition is propagating false hopes. There is no Tsunami Rakyat unless the 40% of Malays embrace Freedom of Religion and ending the discrimination policies in Education, Government tenders and jobs.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 12:58 | Report Abuse

jibby help his cronies only,bursa help the ib's only.....u rakyat want that? they make a lot only give rakyat a bit,still wanna vote for this robin hood govt?

VWWong

624 posts

Posted by VWWong > 2018-05-07 13:01 | Report Abuse

People who believe in opposition believes that once opposition wins, they can remove GST and remove all the discrimination policies. This will never happen. GST won't be remove. It is the most progressive tax implemented widely throughout the most advance nation.

They can't remove discrimination policies, because the Malays are not ready to relinquish the Malay's privilege. And ISlam is still their top priority. PKR cannot do that and DAP can't do shit.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 13:02 | Report Abuse

ARAMCO gonna list,why jibby no announce PETRONAS wanna list too,and give an household of each 10,000 shares at par value.the household income of below 10k per month only get the shares.this lah maybe rakyat can vote for BN at least

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 13:04 | Report Abuse

if gst can't be remove at least opposition can reduce it by half.hope the opposition can take the ill gotten gains back from overseas cos many politicians send a lot of money overseas causing our ringgit become weak

Posted by prsatchi > 2018-05-07 13:06 | Report Abuse

In financial management its called check and balance. Only way to implement check and balance is to change administration so the new guys can check what the old guys did. Then everyone is on their toes and not become complacent like now. That is the only power the rakyat have. Just like when a club or society have elections, always change..

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-07 13:06 | Report Abuse

ok gonna go eat pork again.after may 9,cannot eat already cos PH gonna win......hehe

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-05-07 13:06 | Report Abuse

Apoloang, BR1M is already a bad concept. Now you want more of this.

pputeh

698 posts

Posted by pputeh > 2018-05-07 13:07 | Report Abuse

Why dwell on the past which you cannot change. Look in front of yr nose. What's happening to the country NOW. Prices of ALL goods and services have escalated. All govts need to be changed after a couple of terms. Than only the people can see the difference. We have not given even PKR, 1 term and BN has had 61 years. Shining examples of pakataan rule Penang, Selangor and for a while Perak. Whats the harm in giving them a chance of 5 years? Pakataan has checks and balances as every party in it is allowed to have its say. They also work on a consensus basis. My vote is for change. I have had enough of our money being used to finance movies and buying of real estates and ships in foreign land. Till today the culprit who emptied out the coffers to the tune of 2.6 billion has not given a convincing answer. Just 'donation' You go ahead and believe the tall story.

VWWong

624 posts

Posted by VWWong > 2018-05-07 13:08 | Report Abuse

Opposition will not change anything. They will invest another RM100 billion ringgit into creating a 2nd Proton.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-05-07 13:09 | Report Abuse

5years is not enough for PH to change anything. Only enough to enrich themselves.

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-05-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

5years is not enough for PH to change anything. Only enough to enrich themselves.
How SURE are YOU?

ezmoney

189 posts

Posted by ezmoney > 2018-05-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

kite, this election not many choices to vote only..you ownself not going to vote pas..left ph and bn..if you feel comfortable and happy with how you are living now then by all means vote for stability and continuation..if you don't feel happy and want take a chance to vote for the unknown and potentially improve your future..then you know who to vote for..

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-07 13:15 | Report Abuse

[ () ] X

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-05-07 13:16 | Report Abuse

All Toh, 100% sure. Mark my words.

pputeh

698 posts

Posted by pputeh > 2018-05-07 13:19 | Report Abuse

Looks like someone here is a fortune teller and can read the minds of what opposition can/will do. However why no reading of the thief's mind. The one who had 2.6 bil in his account.How do you know after getting the mandate he is not going to stretch his fingers even further?

ezmoney

189 posts

Posted by ezmoney > 2018-05-07 13:19 | Report Abuse

all these bn supporters who keep harping on pakatan gst abolishment conveniently forgotten about bn's past years manifesto..what happen to no toll charges increase? what happen to building million of affordable housing etc? this ge also bn a lot of wild promises..creating millions of jobs, building another million of affordable house..increase by 50% minimum wage..why all these people no talk about bn side?

Posted by dadakang_chiakchitor > 2018-05-07 13:19 | Report Abuse

@VWWong,

Bumiputera's right is our Malay's & Bumi's friend right protected by the Federal Constitution. This social contract was agreed & binded by our country founding fathers.

Even though we were not born during that time, this Social Contract is still a Social Contract to be honored. Stop claiming or attempt to claim something that do not belongs to us. We don't need this at all. We need to educate the rest of society also and stop giving false hope to the less educated followers who do not understand.

It become very rude when we pursue something not belongs to us & against the Constitution.

roysten

3 posts

Posted by roysten > 2018-05-07 13:19 | Report Abuse

Watch Hannah Yeoh's ceramah in TTDI last weekend if you still have doubt about what kind of people we should entrust to run our government:
https://youtu.be/okbkI6TYfn0

And it's never about any individual. Opposition has a solid team making up of Rafizi, Tony Pua, Wong Chen, Yeoh Bee Yin, etc.

Who does BN has apart from jokers/samsengs?

ezmoney

189 posts

Posted by ezmoney > 2018-05-07 13:21 | Report Abuse

pputeh Looks like someone here is a fortune teller and can read the minds of what opposition can/will do. However why no reading of the thief's mind. The one who had 2.6 bil in his account.How do you know after getting the mandate he is not going to stretch his fingers even further?
07/05/2018 13:19

totally agree on this..they keep question and doubt the opposition before they even have a chance to govern..i didn't see Selangor and penang having much issues of governance..at the same time they keep complain about how our country is being mismanaged

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-07 13:24 | Report Abuse

Remove thief first, as long as he in your house..you can't do anything.

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 13:24 | Report Abuse

@VWWONG, All Toh,, anonymous n gang

Deny,deny,deny, Spin,Spin,Spin sure you all not trained by Arul Kanda ?

hahaha

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-05-07 13:27 | Report Abuse

ezmoney, I don't need to be fortune teller. Is simple economy 101. Only naive people believe 5years can change a country wealth.

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-05-07 13:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by TrippleZ > May 7, 2018 01:16 PM | Report Abuse

All Toh, 100% sure. Mark my words.

OKEY. NOW LET US ALL VOTE PAKATAN FOR PUTRAJAYA AND FIND OUT?????

Sslee

4,732 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-07 13:37 | Report Abuse

Dear GoodCompanies,
I quote your comment
Now on the 2.6bil. Didn't i asked you to read the DOJ document, which showed that no such money was taken?? You should check lah, in Point 345.

345. On or about August 26, 2013, $620,010,715 was wired from a different account at AmBank to the Tanore Account held in the name of AMPRIVATE BANKING-MY. This AmBank account also belonged to MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1, and the transfer represented funds from the $681 million payments that were being returned to Tanore.

346. As discussed in Part VI.CC below, a portion of the $620 million that MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1 “returned” to the Tanore Account was passed through various additional accounts controlled by TAN and LOW and was ultimately used to purchase a 22-carat pink diamond pendant and necklace for the wife of MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1. The necklace was commissioned in July 2013, after the jeweler met with LOW, HUSSEINY, and the wife of MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1 in Monaco. The purchase price of$27,300,000 was paid on or about September 10, 2013, using funds traceable to the $620 million payment from MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1 to Tanore.

347. The Attorney General of Malaysia publicly stated that he conducted an inquiry into the $681 million in payments. In a press release issued on January 26, 2016, the Malaysian Attorney General confirmed that, “the sum of USD681 million (RM2.08 billion) [was] transferred into the personal account of [MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1] Case 2:17-cv-04438 Document 1 Filed 06/15/17 Page 101 of 251 Page ID #:101 between 22.03.2013 and 10.04.2013,” and that, “in August 2013, a sum of USD620 million (RM2.03 billion) was returned by [MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1]. . . .” The Malaysian Attorney General ultimately characterized the payment of $681 million as a “personal donation to [MALAYSIAN OFFICIAL 1] from the Saudi royal family which was given to him without any consideration.”

348. In fact, as explained above, official bank records for the Tanore Account confirm that (a) the payment of $681 million came from the Tanore Account; (b) TAN was the recorded beneficial owner of the Tanore Account, (c) TAN (or someone using his email address) directed the payment; and (d) Falcon Bank was told that the payment represented an investment in SRC International. As described above, the only funds in the Tanore Account at the time of the $681 million payment originated from 1MDB.

Dear all,
Read 345 till 348 and make your own judgment.
Thank you

Sslee

4,732 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-07 13:40 | Report Abuse

Dear all
BN-paid cyber-troopers and bloggers can only deny facts with more lies or selective quoting a section of the whole report as absolute true. Even their highest paid blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin, the king of smear master had to eat his humble pie as he was ordered by his paymaster to withdraw his smear campaign against Robert Kuok.
I am totally heartbroken and cannot believe myself that the influence of “CASH IS KING” can be so devastating to so many people? They no closed their eye on what is happening but in fact sold their soul and conscious to their devil paymaster and become his zombie cyber-troopers.

“PM is already rich as he is, coming from royal blood.”
https://www.asiasentinel.com/politics/irate-najib-brothers-dispute-family-wealth/
”In the arbitration, the UAE company admitted and knew that it will lose a case in court, so they settled.”
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2017/12/22/ipic-v-1mdb-a-mind-boggling-settlement/
Highlight: Second Finance Minister Johari Abdul Ghani was reported to have said that 1MDB would fight the case and would never settle. He further said: “We want to see them in court. Let the arbitrator see our documents.” But that was in 2016. In 2017, the government seemed to make a huge and drastic U-turn. Although it was previously confident of winning the case, 1MDB suddenly agreed to settle the dispute. And, in fact, it paid the first payment in the sum of US$ 602.725 million to IPIC sometime in August this year as part of the terms of settlement.

You have just witnessed what kind of zombies these people had turn into, without soul and conscience and readily do what their paymaster told them. I am wondering from where they learned to twist and turn the facts and telling more lies to cover their lie to suit their argument. When they cannot win their argument, then there are these RED Shirt thugs to intimidate, terrorize and threaten you.
Now I understand why MO1 need the Anti Fake News law. He must be very disappointed and felt embarrassed by his paid cyber-troopers doing such a low class, lousy and disgusting argument. They are actually pouring salt into his injuries as if he had not been discredited enough.

https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/7326/
Highlight: If there is any scandal worth a Royal Commission of Inquiry (RCI) now, it must be the 1MDB scandal. The rest of the world is taking action, but Putrajaya appears to fantasise an Arabian nights’ tale that all is well. – July 12, 2017
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/highlight/2016/04/11/the-pac-report-on-1mdb-moving-forward/
Highlight: Of the PAC’s recommendations, it is the investigation of 1MDB’s former CEO that carries the most significance. A comprehensive, unbiased investigation may throw some light on issues such as why the 1MDB management acted without approval from the board of directors on several occasions or why it did not adhere to directives from the board. Perhaps a forensic analysis of the decision-making process may reveal aspects of 1MDB governance which hitherto have not surfaced. (Is this follow up recommendation taken up by the Malaysia Authorities?)
The public would also like to know why a state-owned company chose a business model which relied almost totally upon debts to finance its investments. As a result, 1MDB accumulated massive debts to the tune of 50 billion ringgit as at January 2016. Though assets were marginally higher, it was an unsustainable model in which, as the PAC noted, “The level of debts and interest is too high compared to the cash flow of the company.”

“Just look at Najib, so cool and calm, composed. See how he handle our currency crisis, now ringgit is back up. Not like Mahathir, semua org salah.”
So MO1 model is borrowing more money. Care to check what is USD to MYR ex-change rate for past year?
https://xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=MYR&view=1Y
7 May 2017 00:00 UTC - 7 May 2018 05:27 UTC USD/MYR close: 3.94153 low: 3.86256 high:4.34850
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2003/09/04/mahathir-was-right-says-imf/
USD was pegged to MYR at 3.80

Thank you

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 13:44 | Report Abuse

can understand why these BN paid cybertroopers n bloggers work overtime , only 2 days to go,before have to look for new jobs. ok, understand,all the best to you all..

ezmoney

189 posts

Posted by ezmoney > 2018-05-07 13:45 | Report Abuse

TrippleZ ezmoney, I don't need to be fortune teller. Is simple economy 101. Only naive people believe 5years can change a country wealth.

5 years sure not enough to change something which has been ingrained for the past 30-40 years..but you need to start from somewhere..how to expect a different outcome or changes for the better if you keep believing something which has repeatedly broken their promises for the last 10-20 years?

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-05-07 13:45 | Report Abuse

@ Bursaleaner: Please read carefully!

Posted by All Toh > May 7, 2018 12:37 PM | Report Abuse X

In the PAST there was no PAKATAN. In the PAST most of MALAYSIAN speak and write GOOD ENGLISH. Malaysia was famous for Progress, now it is famous being accused of money LAUNDERING. got it?
YET TO UNDERSTAND???

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-05-07 13:47 | Report Abuse

Ezmoney, so you agree 5years is not enough. Yes or No?

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2018-05-07 13:52 | Report Abuse

Who does not want a good clean government. I also want that.

But to put ones' bet on the biggest liar / racist / corruptor in chief, Dr M (and a good actor too, crying and all to gain sympathy), plus all the lies / bullshits spilling out of PH, I just cannot trust PH.

Forgive all you want, I just don't trust this man, Dr M who fly in private jet to nomination! It is all for himself and his sons ONLY.

A leopard never changes it spots, history always repeat itself.

Anywhere, thank you for the sharing, and happy voting, this is a free country after all, go and vote, "save the country", because there is this huge group of aliens (Bangladeshis) coming to vote BN or something like that - pian say kiay (cheat small kids), so damn insulting!

Posted by GoodCompanies > 2018-05-07 14:01 | Report Abuse

SSlee,
The purported account of Najib is actually not his account. This is stated in DOJ. Did you read that one? Or you just read the part of 345 which i said?
Do you want me to tell you whose account it was?
Also where is the purported ring? There was none. The changes in the value is due to currency exchange, not the ring. The ring is just a made up thing to cover the amount of reduction due to the exchange rates and exchange costs.
So now we all here can confirmed, the money of 620 mil dollars were returned to the sender. So then, manalah pi duit u said MO1 took? Answer is, tak adalah. Your DOJ confirmed it already.

Posted by GoodCompanies > 2018-05-07 14:03 | Report Abuse

And regarding the CEO of 1MDB, can you tell me where he is now? Is he the scoundrel? If he is, then charge him lah. Why bother with PM?
PM can't be faulted because he was not the chairman nor the ceo of 1MDB.
And to sabit kesalahan you need some money loss. But if all 1MDB money was returned, then susahlah nak charge in court. So this is the reasonlah, until today you all just making noises.

Posted by GoodCompanies > 2018-05-07 14:05 | Report Abuse

ezmoney, penang no issue of governance? Really? First, LGE said two terms max. So he is not committing to this good governance. Ini baru satu, ada banyaklah lagi. Belum cerita swimming pool lagi.

ezmoney

189 posts

Posted by ezmoney > 2018-05-07 14:08 | Report Abuse

TrippleZ Ezmoney, so you agree 5years is not enough. Yes or No?
07/05/2018 13:47

5 years enough for what? whether enough to overnight turn our country into top economy in the world? best place to live in the world?

whatever our country is suffering from right now has been deeply ingrained many many years ago and 5 years is not enough to clean everything..however I believe that we need to start somewhere..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-07 14:09 | Report Abuse

IMPORTANTLY WHAT PAKATAN HARAPAN CAN DO FOR US ON POLITICAL REFORM, IF THEY WINS PRU 14 LEH ??

1. PM CANNOT BE FINANCE MINISTER AND INTERIOR MINISTER...PM IS PM THATS ALL LOH!!....NO MORE PM SO MANY MINISTER ROLE...LEAD TO ABUSE POWER LOH..!!

2. PM TERM RESTRICT TO 2 TERM....THAT MEANS HE NEED TO ON GUARD...IN CASE HE RETIRE SOMEONE CAN CHECK HIM MAH..!!

3. ALL JUDGES TO BE REPORTING & APPOINTED BY THE KING AND NOT THE PM MAH..!!...CLEAR LINE IS DRAWN FOR LEGISLATOR, EXECUTIVE AND JUDICIARY MAH...!! THIS ALLOW FOR SEPARATION OF POWERS LOH...!!

4. THE IMPORTANT GOVT POST OF MACC, ATTORNEY GENERAL, INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE AND THE CHIEF ARMED FORCES ARE VETTED AND APPOINTED BY THE PARLIAMENT MPS INSTEAD OF PM ALONE LOH...!!

5. KUALA LUMPUR AND ALL CITIES IN MSIA...WILL HAVE OWN MAYORS APPOINTED BY THE RAKYAT THRU MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS LOH...!!

6. SABAH & SARAWAK ARE GIVEN EQUAL PARTNERSHIP STATUS WITH PENINSULAR MALAYSIA AS PER 1963 FORMATION OF MSIA AGREEMENT LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-07 14:10 | Report Abuse

RUBBISH LOH....!!
WHAT SO BAD LEH ???
WITHOUT MAHATHIR PAKATAN WILL LOSE LOH...!!

JUST LOOK AT PAKATAN COVERAGE LOH....!!

1. PAKATAN KEADILAN RAKYAT; A MULTICULTURAL PARTY LEAD BY STRONG MALAY LEADER ANWAR IBRAHIM

2. AMANAH A BREAKAWAY MODERATE PARTY OF PAS LEAD BY MAT SABU LOH....!!
SUPPORTERS ARE MAINLY MALAYS AND MUSLIM.

3. DAP, A MULTICULTURAL PARTY LEAD BY VETERAN LIM KIT SIANG AND G0BIND SINGH (KAPAL SINGH SON} AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE CHINESE AND INDIANS WHO WANTS TO DO AWAY WITH RACE BASED POLITICS LOH....!!

4. PARTY BERSATU; A BREAKAWAY UMNO PARTY LEAD BY DR MAHATHIR AND MUHYIDDIN YASIN A TRUE ALTERNATIVE TO UMNO LOH...!!

5. PARTY WARISAN SABAH LEAD BY UMNO SABAH STRONGMAN SHAFIE ABDAL FIGHTING FOR AUTONOMY AND RIGHTS FOR SABAH WHO SEEM UNDER DEVELOP COMPARE WITH PENINSULA LOH...!!

6. PARTY BEBAS KUNCI OF BATU; LEAD BY THE YOUNGEST CANDIDATES IN MSIAN HISTORY, MR PRABA ONLY 22 YRS OLD FIGHTING FOR GREATER YOUTH VOICE LOH...!!

THIS PAKATAN LINE UP VERY FORMINDABLE TO BN COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF MSIAN SOCIETY MAH..!!

ABOVE AN ANS TO STUPID COMMENT OF PAPAYA LOH...!!
Political analysts already giving their verdict why Pakatan going to be beaten bad this wednesday! And the main reason is that Pakatan has no uniform message to rakyat!
After years of relying on hate cards, they came short of countering Najib positive offerings! And the thing is from surveys, rakyat agree Najib can deliver all what he promises!
The lesson for Pakatan is that, they must be uniform! They must have singular and united voice! They must put forth their policies for rakyat! Rakyat are fed up with foul mouth politicians spewing hatred!
Najib is wise enough to stay away from gutter politics! He didn't go to low level to fight this election! And i think Pakatan leaders were caught with gutter politics thinking Najib will join in the mud fight!
In short, rakyat know exactly what UMNO BN can offer! As for Pakatan, they don't even know what they can do!

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 14:12 | Report Abuse

Subra showers Segamat Felda with RM1m replanting funds by polling day

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/423450

Campaign, the BN way..

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-07 14:14 | Report Abuse

5 yrs not enough we give them another 5 yrs if they can show result after 5 yrs.....if they not good we kick them.....just like you begging from your boss.. on your first job....this simple issues also want to argue...only look stupid on you lah TripleZ and Ah Toh.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-07 14:17 | Report Abuse

Superbull11....... out of touch

Post a Comment
Market Buzz