14 people like this.

557 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-03-16 17:47

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-13 07:39 | Report Abuse

Still no end, what is going to happen today?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-13 08:42 | Report Abuse

Someone going to jail or not ah? Walao don't leh, later no more article to read. Two greatest writer on i3 masuk lokap, wa pigi holand oh

Sslee

4,730 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-13 09:00 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Thank god and I am glad that the war of word is over and peace and reasoning prevail. No one going to jail and I am looking forward to read Philip, Jon , Icon8888, Kcchong and many other Sifu’s articles and comments in I3.
The one deserve to be in jail is quack quack quack the “Batu Api”

I had to salute Mr. Koon’s magnanimous in only blaming himself and no other for his losses in JAKS. Everyone should know that it was quack quack quack misleading Koon astray and even “Batu Api” to the extent that at one time Mr. Koon is not in talking term with Mr. Ooi. I am very happy and glad to see Mr. Koon and Mr. Ooi like abang-adik during the Investment blogger day. Let bygone be bygone and seize today opportunity to make your intelligent and informed investment.

Thank you.
P/S: Nowadays we type faster that what our brain can think properly hence we tend to be rude, arrogant, provocative and sarcastic when making comment. Thus I would like to make a personal sincere apology to Mr. Philip for my many sarcastic and rude comments on you. Let’s befriend each other.
Similarly Mr. Koon like to write provocatively but in life he is a very gentle gentlemen when talking in person. I miss the good old day when he use to send me many interest article from Babamail but I ask him politely to exclude me from his mail list because I do not want to be group with quack quack quak. My profound apology too to Mr. Koon for writing an article in i3 blog that hurt him so much.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 09:26 | Report Abuse

Yes i am aware of this method. Its an investment partnership type co. The same used by Li Lu, Buffet in his early days, as well as Mohnish Pabrai.

I was thinking of this type of structure, 3-5 years from now if my track record is set, as the requirements to do fund management activity in malaysia is very stringent, and with high barriers of entry.

It would be a quite of a compounding and performance miracle for me to turn the few hundred k i have now into 5 mil required by SC, in 3 years.

Nice to know we are not going to be cellmates.

====
(S = Qr) Philip FYI this only works if I don't have to take money from the public, the investors/partners are clearly stated, percentages fixed. We are all partners in the company, wth me as technical manager.
13/03/2019 06:11

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 09:49 | Report Abuse

i3lurker > Mar 13, 2019 06:20 AM | Report Abuse

In the whole world the concept of remisier only happens in Malaysia
=========

there are separate licences for remisiers, for IB analysts and for handling discretionary funds.......

all in the SIA........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 09:50 | Report Abuse

and as for this sslee, I think he need a psychiatrist.

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-13 10:11 | Report Abuse

Choivo, you are stubborn like cow and immature. Moral of story is dont do what you not qualified to do. Are you qualified? No. You got license? No. You go work on your license and then you do this business. Not work around the legal system now.

You put the problem as RM5m capital. That is wrong thinking. If you have qualification and license, plenty people will invest in this type business. The reason the capital requirement high is to protect investors so that the company is not fly by night company.

Why you cannot get license now? Because you dont have practical experience. Read books is not experience. Know theory is different from real world. But you think you smarter than everyone else so you should be different.

Close your business now. If you really want to do this business, read the requirements again. And work towards meeting all of them. Right now you are an illegal operator. Nothing more than that.

Continue this business now and if you get into problem, nobody will pity you. You know very well you are trying cheat the system and law.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-13 10:14 | Report Abuse

just say "thanks" will do

he is sharing info with you

=============

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 13, 2019 09:26 AM | Report Abuse

Yes i am aware of this method. Its an investment partnership type co. The same used by Li Lu, Buffet in his early days, as well as Mohnish Pabrai.

I was thinking of this type of structure, 3-5 years from now if my track record is set, as the requirements to do fund management activity in malaysia is very stringent, and with high barriers of entry.

It would be a quite of a compounding and performance miracle for me to turn the few hundred k i have now into 5 mil required by SC, in 3 years.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-13 10:16 | Report Abuse

stupid boy

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 10:24 | Report Abuse

Chivo

No point being a fund manager or getting license damn waste of time with so much restriction loh...!!

U R better off doing like Philip do, borrow from family members and close friends and relatives and use bank margin and do the investment all by yourself loh....!!

And Start buying into Sapnrg cheap b4 too late, it is one of the way increasing ur networth exponentially and steadily & safely...trust me...this is a very good investment for upcoming young industrious cikku like U mah.....!!
Please check it out and don miss this golden opportunity loh....!!

If u can grow ur networth to say Rm 50 million....perhaps u can set up a stock raiding co....and get it listed in the leap mkt 1st....raider promise to put some monies in your listed vehicle loh...!!

At this point u can be the managing director of stock raiding co loh..!!

Posted by i3Value > Mar 13, 2019 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

Choivo, you are stubborn like cow and immature. Moral of story is dont do what you not qualified to do. Are you qualified? No. You got license? No. You go work on your license and then you do this business. Not work around the legal system now.

You put the problem as RM5m capital. That is wrong thinking. If you have qualification and license, plenty people will invest in this type business. The reason the capital requirement high is to protect investors so that the company is not fly by night company.

Why you cannot get license now? Because you dont have practical experience. Read books is not experience. Know theory is different from real world. But you think you smarter than everyone else so you should be different.

Close your business now. If you really want to do this business, read the requirements again. And work towards meeting all of them. Right now you are an illegal operator. Nothing more than that.

Continue this business now and if you get into problem, nobody will pity you. You know very well you are trying cheat the system and law.

iamnew

29 posts

Posted by iamnew > 2019-03-13 10:28 | Report Abuse

GO READ about the license from the SC handbook and the law.

Its not Grey just not enforce, just like IB, Corporate Advisory License and Research analyst license is not the same. The exam modules are different. AS well as the scope.

No one will go to jail fortunately for all this drama

http://www.sidc.com.my/programmes-services/sc-licensing-examinations/module-combination-for-regulated-activities.aspx

Posted by i3lurker > Mar 13, 2019 06:20 AM | Report Abuse
In the whole world the concept of remisier only happens in Malaysia. No other country has it. Its an old license. Powers of remisier was very broad previously. Remisiers could obviously give advice to clients and also prospective clients (this is important and has strong legal implications). Paying a Remisier for advice is obviously not illegal per se.

SC hands are tied coz obviously its black and white ok in the old days. Its a grey area nowadays. Authorities believe that if it is a Grey Area, they will give you the benefit of the doubt.

As such SC will not take any action against any Remisier for a) advice to clients and prospective clients and b) getting paid for advice.

ONLY manipulative actions are prosecutable.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-13 10:30 | Report Abuse

I am actually quite upset that sakura is moving so fast

I am hoping to buy more after taking profit in certain stocks

: (

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 10:59 | Report Abuse

Trading Stocks - Sapura Energy (5218)
Author: AmInvest | Publish date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019, 10:27 AM

Sapura Energy was testing the RM0.33 level in its latest session. With a healthy RSI level, a bullish bias may be present above this mark with a target price of RM0.365, followed by RM0.38. Meanwhile, it may continue moving sideways if it fails to cross the RM0.33 mark in the near term. In this case, the immediate support is anticipated at RM0.305, whereby traders may exit on a breach to avoid the risk of a further correction.

Trading Call: Buy on further rebound above RM0.33

Target: RM0.365, RM0.38 (time frame: 3-6 weeks)

Exit: RM0.305

Source: AmInvest Research - 13 Mar 2019

RAIDER VERY SPECIAL VALUABLE ADVICE, THE BEST MONIES ARE MADE BY JUST SITTING, THUS JUMP IN SAPNRG WHEN IT START MOVING, AND SIT ON IT FOR 3 YRS AND 3 MTHS AND THE CHANCES OF U GETTING RM 3.00 ON SAPNRG IS HIGHLY LIKELY LOH........!!

DO NOT SETTLE FOR TINY SMALL TRADING PROFIT AND THINK BIG AND BE SMART AND BIG MONIES START FLOWING IN MAH.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 11:14 | Report Abuse

DO NOT DESPAIR IF SAPNRG JUST SHOOT UP LOH...!!

REMEMBER THIS LOH...!!

"No problem loh....out of 100 people only 1 person really make monies on sapnrg mah.....!!

Sapnrg long way to go ....the coming turnaround will be very strong loh...!!"

LOOKING AT THE ABOVE FACT ARE U NOT CONVINCE AND CONFIDENT TO JUMP IN WITHOUT HESITATION LEH ??

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 11:26 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 > Mar 13, 2019 10:30 AM | Report Abuse

I am actually quite upset that sakura is moving so fast

==========

trading buy....but not like raider says X 10 in 3 years.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 11:27 | Report Abuse

and as for trading buy, Perdana, son of Dayang is faster running horse.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-13 11:29 | Report Abuse

Times 10 in 3 years hahahaha the next Amazon!

Laugh die me.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 11:36 | Report Abuse

I very fair one... I got Sapura but also disagree with raider posting sapura X 10 in 3 years............

I also got Perdana.....all cigar butters.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-13 11:38 | Report Abuse

Sapura got possibility to make money I'm sure, but if you buy it expecting it to go to X10, I think better go tanning rambutans

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 11:41 | Report Abuse

people playing shares.

now playing OG especially those with OSV....

after the MCM ( maintenance, construction and modifactions) results were out, it became obvious those with boats ( like Dayang ) have better margins than those without own boats ( like Carimin).

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 12:02 | Report Abuse

Raider,

I'm a pure bottom up guy, i don't take into account industry average p/e or sentiment etc.

For Sapura to make sense for me, i need to see it being able to make 1.3-1.7 billion a year in profit after tax (or preferably owners earnings) reliably by the next year, and grow moving forward.

I don't think that is probable.

If you do, please illustrate and teach.

The price however, will go wherever it wants to.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-13 12:08 | Report Abuse

Why does a company with RM7.8 bil market cap needs RM1.7 bil profit before it is a buy ?

Sorry not only my England bad, my Maths also bad

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 12:12 | Report Abuse

I dont just look at Market Cap.

I also look at debt.

When you are in a highly cyclical industry and you have a lot of debt. Things can get very interesting.

Masteel, Annjoo etc

I won't accept 10% earning yield (earning over PE). I need at least 17-20%. Because the next 10 years is so cloudy.

However, people do tend to think fair value is roughly 10 times PE regardless of capital structure. So if you are aware of this, there is some intelligent speculative money to be made.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 12:14 | Report Abuse

If it earns at least around 10% of enterprise value, ill take a look.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-13 12:14 | Report Abuse

Oh ya those enterprise value thingy ... got it ... finance professor Favourite ....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 12:16 | Report Abuse

THE ROUTE TO TIBET....COMES WITH U MAKING THE 1ST STEP LOH...!!

REMEMBER THIS LOH...!!

"No problem loh....out of 100 people only 1 person really make monies on sapnrg mah.....!!

Sapnrg long way to go ....the coming turnaround will be very strong loh...!!"

LOOKING AT THE ABOVE FACT ARE U NOT CONVINCE AND CONFIDENT TO JUMP IN WITHOUT HESITATION LEH ??

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 13, 2019 12:02 PM | Report Abuse

Raider,

I'm a pure bottom up guy, i don't take into account industry average p/e or sentiment etc.

For Sapura to make sense for me, i need to see it being able to make 1.3-1.7 billion a year in profit after tax (or preferably owners earnings) reliably by the next year, and grow moving forward.

I don't think that is probable.

If you do, please illustrate and teach.

The price however, will go wherever it wants to.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 12:18 | Report Abuse

Haha icon,

I go at it with a very owner perspective, as if i actually have the money to privatize it.

Now they are exceptions. If the debt is non-recourse debt, ie ring fenced to certain assets. Then its a different story.

In this case, the risk is all passed to the bank, and i get the free money, as long as i meet certain financial ratios as per the loan agreement.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 12:20 | Report Abuse

Raider, i doubt the turnaround will be strong enough for me to justify paying that for the company.

However, there is a good chance it will be enough for many and push the price up.

I dont invest based on what i think other people will think its worth. I'm stupid like that.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 12:24 | Report Abuse

DON LISTEN TO THE RUBBISH PHILIP COMMENT ON HIS HIGH DEBT YINSON ON RING FENCE HIGH DEBT RUBBISH MAH....!!

NOTHING CAN SHIELD U FROM HIGH DEBTS, UNTIL AND UNLESS U EMBARKED MASSIVE MONEY MAKING BUSINESS PROFIT AND CASHFLOW EXPANSION LIKE WHAT SAPNRG DID LOH.......!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 13, 2019 12:18 PM | Report Abuse

Haha icon,

I go at it with a very owner perspective, as if i actually have the money to privatize it.

Now they are exceptions. If the debt is non-recourse debt, ie ring fenced to certain assets. Then its a different story.

In this case, the risk is all passed to the bank, and i get the free money, as long as i meet certain financial ratios as per the loan agreement.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 12:28 | Report Abuse

Raider,

Non-recourse or ring fenced debt means.

It is tied to the asset. If i cannot pay, you just take the asset. You wont chase after me.

If its recourse. If my asset not worth enough after auction, you can still chase me!

Either way, if you screw up to the extend that they need to take the asset, you are probably not doing well.

But imagine if HYFLUX got a ring fenced debt agreement for their TUAS water plant. In that case, bank bankrupt, not them.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 12:49 | Report Abuse

Once u have non recourse funding, it will mean higher interest rate or u may even end up not getting enough & type funding u want loh...!!

Why the bank think that way ??

1. Very obvious mah...the bank is not expert in your business...if u want non recourse lending....the bank will ask u to provide more skin in the game, like u putting up 50% to 70% of equity and the bank will fund the rest loh...!!

2. As for interest rate, it will be higher bcos this will mean higher risk mah....! Nothing is free...if u want the bank to take more risk u pay loh.....!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 13, 2019 12:28 PM | Report Abuse

Raider,

Non-recourse or ring fenced debt means.

It is tied to the asset. If i cannot pay, you just take the asset. You wont chase after me.

If its recourse. If my asset not worth enough after auction, you can still chase me!

Either way, if you screw up to the extend that they need to take the asset, you are probably not doing well.

But imagine if HYFLUX got a ring fenced debt agreement for their TUAS water plant. In that case, bank bankrupt, not them.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 13:00 | Report Abuse

Raider,

Yes, however if sapura had ringfenced funding, by now share price still RM3-4.

I don't know, up to you.

I just cannot buy, you however can. I hope you make money, ill just study/buy opensys more.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-13 13:02 | Report Abuse

Don't worry about missing the Next New Thing. Avoiding mistakes and danger zones is more important for long term investment performance.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 13:03 | Report Abuse

The company with ring fence funding is armada...just look at armada state....they are in deep trouble, even with the ring fence loh...!!

Thats why when Philip says yinson ring fence....raider see craps loh...!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 13, 2019 01:00 PM | Report Abuse

Raider,

Yes, however if sapura had ringfenced funding, by now share price still RM3-4.

I don't know, up to you.

I just cannot buy, you however can. I hope you make money, ill just study/buy opensys more.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 13:05 | Report Abuse

Yeap,

Difference between sapura and armada is this.

Sapura question is, whether i want to go bankrupt.

Armada is, whether i want to lose my ships are stupid prices due to bad contracts. (not with the banks, with customers)

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 13:06 | Report Abuse

Of course, sapura got saved by PNB so, theres that.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 15:47 | Report Abuse

I will leave choi boy to do his investing, but please do better than RCE, Timecom and Insas.............

in the mean time, people are making money in OG stocks, today, those OG shares with OSV even better....those with IPP also doing well.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-13 17:39 | Report Abuse

forum is forum....but no OG shares can go to sleep .

After Dayang, its now Naim ( Tun Daim ) and Perdana ( Mentri)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 22:42 | Report Abuse

Raider has been talking about explosive bulls coming loh...!!

Please don get distracted on the trivial issue below like;

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > Mar 13, 2019 10:05 PM | Report Abuse

someone need to distribute their shares or need help to push the share up because of high liquidity shares?

Yu_and_Mee
999 posts
Posted by Yu_and_Mee > Mar 13, 2019 10:06 PM | Report Abuse

tomorrow may be the same pattern, if up in the morning, sure sell off will happen. Don't be trapped!!!!!

Depeche
1929 posts
Posted by Depeche > Mar 13, 2019 10:13 PM | Report Abuse

IDSS volume was very heavy..be prepared for a slow ride up.

RAIDER COMMENT;

U SEE LAH....WHEN U R INVESTING RM 0.34 AND EXPECTING TP RM 3.00 WITHIN 3 YRS, WHY DO U BOTHER WITH THE TRIVIAL ISSUE ABOVE LEH ??
U R NOT GOING TO SETTLE FOR TINY TRADING PROFIT MAH....!!

U JUST BUY & HOLD AND WIN VERY VERY BIG OVER 3 YRS MAH....!!

BE ON GUARD ON THIS TRIVIAL AND UNPRODUCTIVE ISSUE THAT WILL DISTRACT U FROM MAKING A MAJOR KILLING IN INVESTMENT, THAT U HAVE NEVER DREAM OR IMAGINE B4 MAH.....!!

JUST REMEMBER THERE ARE STILL HUGE PROFIT MAKING OPPORTUNITY COMING YOUR WAY MAH......!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 22:46 | Report Abuse

U need to stick to champion mkt leader stock in the O&G industry to ensure longterm sustainability loh...!!

What are the champion mkt leader stock in the Oil & Gas Industry leh ??

There are 2 chun chun abang adik stock loh ??

1 It is Velesto with TP Rm 2.00 over 3 yrs 3 mths now only 30.5 sen.

2. Sapnrg with Tp Rm 3.00 over 3 yrs 3 mths now only rm 3.00 mah...!!

Both of these leaders are owned by PNB and had undergone massive restructuring to strengthen its financial & viability loh...!!

Yes u can jump to other oil & gas stock....but most have gone up alot ,furthermore their sprint up are short term and not sustainable loh...!!

Just stick to quality and undervalue the twin very important point for strong sustain gain loh.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 22:52 | Report Abuse

THE BEST INVESTMENT STRATEGY IS THAT U BET WITH LOW RISK AND WITH VERY HIGH POTENTIAL RETURN LOH.....!!

SAPNRG IS THE BEST PICK BCOS IT MAKE ITS OWN FUTURE MAH....!!

WHY LEH ??

1. SAPNRG HAS OIL EQUIPMENT N MACHINE WHICH CAN DO VERY COMPLICATED JOBS, IT IS THIS REASONS IT HAS RM 19 BILLION CONTRACT IN HAND TODATE AND THIS IS BASING ON ONLY 50% OF ITS CAPACITY UTILIZATION LOH...!!
SAPNRG STILL HAS BALANCE CAPACITY TO TAKE UP ANOTHER RM 20 BILLION MORE JOBS LOH.......!!

2. UNLIKE OTHER OIL & GAS COMPANY SAPNRG IS ACTUALLY A MINI PETRONAS...BESIDE IT CAN DO SERVICES AND CONTRACT, IT HAS ITS OWN MANY OIL FIELDS THAT IS VERY RICH IN DEPOSITS AND CAN CONTRIBUTE STRAIGHT TO SAPNRG BOTTOM LINE AND GROWTH VERY QUICKLY....THRU ANYTIME INCREASING ITS OIL EXTRACTION... VERY QUICKLY IS NOT A PROBLEM

3. IT IS EXPECTED SAPNRG OWN INTERNAL OIL FIELD WORKS CAN CONTRIBUTE AT LEAST RM 4 BILLION OF CONTRACTS TO SAPNRG PA....THATS THE REASONS WHY RAIDER SAYS SAPNRG...ORDER BOOKS IS INCREASING AND GROWING EVERYDAY AND MINUTES, BCOS OF THIS OWN INTERNAL WORKS THAT CAN FLOW IN ANYTIME LOH....!!

THE BOOMING OIL CONDITIONS WILL KICK START SAPNRG RECOVERY FROM BEING A PENNY STOCKS OF RM 0.34 TO ITS RIGHTFUL ORIGINAL POSITION OF A PRECIOUS BLUECHIPS AT RM 3.00 GIVING IT MKT CAP OF RM 70 BILLION LOH...!!

SAPNRG HAVE THE FOLLOWING MOST IMPORTANT ALLIES LOH...!!

1. PETRONAS ...THEY HAS AWARDED THE MOST CONTRACT TO SAPNRG COMPARE TO ANY OTHER OIL & GAS LISTED CO IN MSIA.

2. OMV ITS REPUTABLE JOINT VENTURE PARTNER..THAT INVOLVE WITH HUGE OIL EXTRACTION AND OILFIELD RESERVES ENHANCEMENT ASSETS...THAT WILL INCREASE ITS REVENUE AND REDUCE THE COST OF PER BARREL OF OIL LOH...!!

3.PNB WHICH PROVIDE CORPORATE ADVISORY, FUNDING REQUIREMENT AND GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, THUS SAFEGUARDING THE MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS.

WITH THIS IN PLACE WE ARE PRETTY SURE & SAFE THAT SAPNRG WILL GROW EXPONENTIALLY AND SUSTAINABLY...THATS WHY RAIDER SAYS ALL OUT SAILANG ON SAPNRG, WHEN IT IS VERY CHEAP MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 00:52 | Report Abuse

WHICH ONE U PREFER IN YOUR QUEST FOR SUCCESSFUL INVESTMENT WEALTH BUILDING ???

BUY NOW THE SHARE TODAY AND LIMIT UP TOMORROW COMPARE TO BUY THE SHARE TODAY AND UP O.5 SEN TO 2 SEN UP EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 200 DAYS LEH ??

RAIDER WOULD CHOSE THE LATTER ?? WHY LEH ??

A} IF U BUY TODAY UP TOMORROW ....YES U MAKE FAST MONIES....BUT CAN U BUILD WEALTH....NOT REALLY LOH...!!
1. IT UP SO FAST DO U HAVE TIME TO BUILD BIG POSITION LEH ?
2. DO U DARE DARE TO BUY BIG BIG...FAST FAST.. WITHOUT INSIDER INFO LEH ?? USUALLY NO NO LOH.....!!
3. THUS LIMIT UP IS ONLY FOR SOONG SOONG PLAY...NOT REALLY SERIOUS MANY MAKING WEALTH BUILDING LOH....!!

B} ON THE OTHER HAND....U SELECTED A GOOD STOCK SLOWLY ACCUMULATE BIG POSITION OVER 3 TO 4 MTHS....U WILL MAKE VERY VERY BIG RETURN LOH...!!

SAPNRG IS THAT KIND OF STOCK THAT WILL MAKE U VERY RICH AS IT GIVE TIME FOR U TO ACCUMULATE LOH....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 14, 2019 09:16 PM | Report Abuse X

SAPNRG IS CREEPING UP O.5 TO 2.0 SEN ALMOST EVERYDAY, NOW IT IS UP TO RM 0.35 MAH.....!!

SO HOW LONG MUST U WAIT OR HOW LONG MUST U HOLD THIS VERY UNDERVALUE SAPNRG STOCK LEH ??

TO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION PLEASE LISTEN TO JON CHIVO LEARNED ADVICE HERE MAH......!!

"Despite the irrationality of their participants, their diversity ensures that they are all irrational in different directions, giving a net effect of zero, allowing the wisdom of crowds to prevail over the long term.
This ensures that the market is efficient and accurate most of the time. This means that over the long term, movements in share prices are usually in line with movement in earnings.

However, this diversity can often undergo phase transition, and thus result in boom or bust in the short term. What is a phase transition? This is where small incremental changes in causes lead to large-scale effects, or the “Grand Ah-Whoom!” moment.

What is this Grand Ah-Whoom! moment?
Imagine this. Put a tray of water into your freezer and the temperature drops to the threshold of freezing. The water remains a liquid until—ah-whoom—it suddenly turns into ice. Just a small incremental change in temperature leads to a change from liquid to solid.

The Grand Ah-Whoom! moment, occurs in many complex systems where collective behavior emerges from the interaction of its constituent parts. And this includes the behavior of the stock market.
In complex systems with human beings like the stock market, diversity is the most likely condition to fail first.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS POINT

As you slowly remove diversity, nothing happens initially. Additional reductions may also have no effect. But at a certain critical point, a small incremental reduction causes the system to change qualitatively."

THIS MEANS U NEED TO HOLD UNTIL INFLEXION POINT WHERE THE VERY UNDERVALUE SAPNRG SHARE WILL BREAKOUT AND EXPLODE LIKE ATOMIC BOOM UPWARDS LOH.....!!

RAIDER SEE THIS NUCLEAR BOOM WILL LIKELY TO EXPLODE SHARPLY UPWARDS SOMEWHERE RM 0.80 AND WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD....WILL TAKE THE SHARE PRICE THRU THE ROOF OF RM 1.00, RM 2.00 AND RM 3.00 LOH....!!

THIS WILL BE DRIVEN BY EARNINGS OF RM 3.0 TO RM 5.0 BILLION PA LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 22:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 22:12 | Report Abuse

really or not stockraider, it's pattern like this that will end up costing all the youngster all their hard earned money lah. I would rather pay RM1,000 attend talk by Philip anyday anytime!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 14:24 | Report Abuse

DO U REMEMBER A VERY OLD SAYING THAT FORTUNE FOLLOW THE BRAVE ??

AFTER RAIDER FEED U WITH ALL NAPSHOT INFO ON SAPNRG....U NEED TO BE BRAVE AND SUMMON YOUR COURAGE, TO TAKE STEPS TO BUY SAPNRG KAW KAW B4 TOO LATE..DON FORGET THEY WILL BE MANY MANY THOUSAND OF PEOPLE SLOWLY SUMMONING THEIR OWN COURAGE TO POUNCE ON SAPNRG LOH...!!

JUST REMEMBER...U R VERY LUCKY...TO HAVE RAIDER IN I3 TO ADVICE U AND SHARE THE JOY OF SAPNRG AND ITS FUNDAMENTAL...VERY FAR AHEAD OF THOSE THOUSANDS OF LONELY PEOPLE..TRYING TO SUMMON COURAGE TO INVEST IN SAPNRG LOH....!!

RAIDER CAN ONLY ADVICE U ON THE GOOD THINGS ON SAPNRG....BUT ON COURAGE U NEED TO DEPEND ON YOURSELF...BCOS RAIDER IS NO EXPERT TO HELP U ON COURAGE MAH......!!

REMEMBER TO GO TO ROME...U NEED TO MAKE THE 1ST STEP LOH...!!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-16 14:39 | Report Abuse

if you watch carefully a herd of horses suddenly turn almost simultaneously to another greener grass direction...

you will realize it was actually a ''single horse that made this move first''...instinctively....

this horse is non other than raider

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-16 17:16 | Report Abuse

I think it may be easier to teach stockraider how to think in lateral terms. If Stockraider is so adept at buying and selling stocks in the short term, I give him a chance to compare the results of his yearly investment against KLCI benchmark.

This is the year on year performance ( share price turn) of the 30 biggest companies in bursa Malaysia, indexed.

2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
45.2 19.3 0.8 10.3 10.5 -5.7 -3.9 -3.0 9.4 -5.9

The local passive investing, if you will.

In 2017, choivo did 12.2%, but in 2018 he had a total turnaround with -17.95% returns. Of course, if you do benchmarking, the average retirees who put money into the index made money in 2017 and lost money in 2018, so you can say the Jon choivo active management is underperforming retiree passive management.

I wonder what is stoneraider year on year performance like, for him to be so confident and say sapura will be a 70 billion dollar company in 3 years 3 months.

Or does he not keep track of his own investing performance, but same like Calvin tan just spout out whatever stocks he likes, but did not act on anything material?

I believe 2019 will be a good year, but will you outperform the benchmark index?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 17:22 | Report Abuse

Philip,

u understand what is long term investment or not ??

It is buying sapnrg at rm 0.30 & sitting & holding sapnrg longterm at least 3 yrs with long term tp of rm 3.00 mah...!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 16, 2019 05:16 PM | Report Abuse

I think it may be easier to teach stockraider how to think in lateral terms. If Stockraider is so adept at buying and selling stocks in the short term, I give him a chance to compare the results of his yearly investment against KLCI benchmark.

This is the year on year performance ( share price turn) of the 30 biggest companies in bursa Malaysia, indexed.

2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
45.2 19.3 0.8 10.3 10.5 -5.7 -3.9 -3.0 9.4 -5.9

The local passive investing, if you will.

In 2017, choivo did 12.2%, but in 2018 he had a total turnaround with -17.95% returns. Of course, if you do benchmarking, the average retirees who put money into the index made money in 2017 and lost money in 2018, so you can say the Jon choivo active management is underperforming retiree passive management.

I wonder what is stoneraider year on year performance like, for him to be so confident and say sapura will be a 70 billion dollar company in 3 years 3 months.

Or does he not keep track of his own investing performance, but same like Calvin tan just spout out whatever stocks he likes, but did not act on anything material?

I believe 2019 will be a good year, but will you outperform the benchmark index?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2019-03-16 17:47 | Report Abuse

Why need argue ?
Cant play 2 pattern in 1 same counter meh ?

No conflict d.
赚钱于无型 不好吗?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz