14 people like this.

557 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-03-16 17:47

Sslee

4,924 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-12 09:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Again may I ask.
Am I getting on your nerve? If so I’m sorry and I’m not going to response to your anymore. Bye-bye from now and please hold on your QL for another 10 years.
By the way your profile picture looks much better now. Hope to listen to your lecture come the next investment bloggers day as you truly have so much to contribute to i3 community and don’t forget to make a slide on your Maybank portfolio print out and hopefully Mr. Koon will be there to compare who have the longest sausages.

Thank you
P/S: It was a great pleasure to have Philip in I3 but unfortunately because of his big ego and unable to accept just a bit of fact checking rebuttal otherwise we can become a very good friend as I actually admire his stock selection and readily learning from him.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-12 09:39 | Report Abuse

in life, if you make it, be kind, be humble, be gentle

===================

(S = Qr) Philip I know none of those people that you speak of in real life.

I only go to bed with one person, my wife.

I do know hubris and pride when I see them, and I seek to understand why someone would "interview" other investors then write hit pieces on their investing method (poor OTB and Davidlim), while they themselves have ZERO results to show for.

I also repeat here:

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/188836.jsp

The hubris and overconfidence of someone who never invested in inari (but chose to buy more into INSAS), and having the confidence to run down a long term investor (just to prove that his investing is relevant), this is simply another jon choivo in the making.

A lot of talk. No results.

At least qqq3, 3ii, even icon8888 and koonyewyin do not think they know so much and made so much money that they can write investment grade analysis reports promoting their stocks by degrading other investors.

All of those above have been investing since at least 2009 (at minimum).

How long have you been in the market? And the moment you went in, the first thing you do instead of investing slowly and steadily was to become xinquan top 30 shareholder, and insas have lunch with the owners.

Wonderful, even have investment blogger talks!

Again, I repeat: Results?

You are similar to Jon in that you have a worldview of how things should be working out, without any results to show that it works. I must admit, I also have my own mental models and worldview. I am quite stubborn about it. But mine is based on reality, on real results, over 10+ years (after 10 years of failure, for an investment career of 20 years)

I summarize: RESULTS.

I suggest you start here, post your investment strategy, you portfolio results (not XXXX, percentage gain). and your long term investment gain:

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/1977.html

Then you and choi yi kit can write about whatever you want, how bats and palm oil are the investment of the future, and I would read carefully.
12/03/2019 08:30

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-12 09:53 | Report Abuse

check out DK66 in Jaks thread

he is one gentleman I adore

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 09:55 | Report Abuse

And the funniest thing is, after all your disparaging remarks on JAKS business etc, it went from rm0.49 to rm0.8. While RCECAP went from 1.45 to 1.66. and INSAS from 0.67 to 0.76.

So, is qqq3 and icon8888 the smart ones here? Or are you the ones blinded by numbers and not understanding how business works?

I think I should keep quiet from now on as well. Insulting kids is beneath me. I should know better than to bully children.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 10:01 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 > Mar 12, 2019 09:39 AM | Report Abuse

in life, if you make it, be kind, be humble, be gentle
================

u very funny. SSlee is a novice so haughty and arrogant.

Philips is a veteran, good example for my 20+ son, u want to change....

funny, u very funny.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 10:03 | Report Abuse

I insist my son read some of Philips stuffs so he can be a better analyst.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-12 10:09 | Report Abuse

Eh clash of titans here ka? i think its enough for johnny boy, hes been eating to much from us, i still want to buy him seaweed keropok.

Anyway, i consider myself firing him in a way of telling him some life lesson, otherwise i talk in proper manner he will use his textbook theories to defend against me.

So my apology Johnny boy, here to make money and share idea.

Anybody drop by kota bahru, give me a call.

peace and happy tuesday.

calvintaneng

53,399 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-03-12 10:46 | Report Abuse

Today the last of those who got bonus umw og shares from UMW might be selling plus all stale holders

ONCE CLEARED VELESTO WILL CROSS 30 SEN AND NO LOOKING BACK FOR A VERY LONG TIME

WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD DO

1) BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHILE YOU CAN GET BELOW 30 SEN.

2) SELL OTHER OVERVALUED STOCKS LIKE DAYANG AND SWITCH TO VELESTO
SELL MFLOUR AND SELL IFCA ALSO. SELL ALL OTHERS WHICH YOU THINK CANNOT GIVE YOU 100% PROFIT AND BUY VELESTO

3) SELL & CLEAR DEAD STOCKS (CUTLOSS NOW) BUY AND MAKE BACK FROM VELESTO

REMEMBER:

ONE POSITIVE POWERFUL BULL OF BULLS STOCK LIKE VELESTO WILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR OTHER LOSSES IN BAD STOCK!!!

DO IT AND DO IT NOW!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 11:08 | Report Abuse

Well said...this correct attitude loh...!!

Posted by PureBULL . > Mar 12, 2019 11:05 AM | Report Abuse

Dear sifu stockraider,
U access n say it ALL.

Am a talent scouter, the 1st to acknowledge n promote Philip, a talent in i3 but certainly not a perfect type. He's so good, only 1 in 1 million can do his way esply having to know so so MUCH. Nobody can learn from him or warren B.

There r 4 places/ways to making money in KLSE.
Philip focuses on the # 1, the best i.e.
Perpetual Growing Stocks,
just like engine fellows learned abt perpetual moving machine.

My strategy is so simple n can also get into his class of stocks n all 4 ways, some more at Right Timing.

Isn't that WONDERFUL ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 11:12 | Report Abuse

No lah....!!

I think icon the one with big position...!!

Posted by deMusangking > Mar 12, 2019 11:09 AM | Report Abuse

raider, u bot alot of jaks-w????? good profit?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 11:22 | Report Abuse

Jaks W % looks impressive But how to Q?

so , in the jaks those who buy mother makes money in $ terms.

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-12 11:25 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 11:25 | Report Abuse

PureBULL . > Mar 12, 2019 11:15 AM | Report Abuse

Simple Q increasing PAT
==========

u still need supporting casts such as right environment, right trend, high enough r, ...and of course a chonger.

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-12 11:27 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 11:42 | Report Abuse

Jaks W........KcChong from NZ needs to apologies to the forum and to i3 specifically.

KCChong, the calculate here calculate there guy wrote an article asking people not to buy Jaks W at offer price of 25 sen. Because of that article, many people makes so much less money.

While calculate this and that is one process..........I did mention that a guy who is very positive about Jaks, very sure of Jaks, it makes sense to buy the warrant for its gearing..............Icon fits the bill.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 11:43 | Report Abuse

Jaks W........KcChong from NZ needs to apologies to the forum and to icon specifically.

KCChong, the calculate here calculate there guy wrote an article asking people not to buy Jaks W at offer price of 25 sen. Because of that article, many people makes so much less money.

While calculate this and that is one process..........I did mention that a guy who is very positive about Jaks, very sure of Jaks, it makes sense to buy the warrant for its gearing..............Icon fits the bill.
12/03/2019 11:42

John_Lee

468 posts

Posted by John_Lee > 2019-03-12 12:28 | Report Abuse

Good thinking, qqq3. Here's the difference between those who are in Bursa by the books vs those who have swam in the big sea.

Those by the books would have have calculating this and that and formed whatever 'best' strategy the world can offer on Jaks-WB. Or they may even reference Jaks-WB's share price rise for their future investments. But the key point is, is it executable in real life?

Experienced players however would have known that regardless of what super strategy you have, it is not executable because there is simply no volume for you to buy in a meaningful quantum. The warrants were mainly subscribed by Andy Ang and his gang. (And some by Icon, of course). They are not selling. They are just throwing peanuts out for market making. Look at Jaks-WB volume. The only way to buy in big quantum is to buy up many many ticks. That will be foolish to say the least.

----------

qqq3 Jaks W % looks impressive But how to Q?

so , in the jaks those who buy mother makes money in $ terms.
12/03/2019 11:22

Sslee

4,924 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-12 12:31 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Hahahaha at least quack quack quack has the foresight to insist his son read some of Philip stuffs so he can be a better analyst. If his son will to read his apah, “Apa Malu Bossku” shit stuffs, his son will surely either go into indigestion and vomit or if he follows his father footsteps, he will become the biggest crook in the history of Malaysia better than Joh Low.(Like father like son)

JAKS is bad when quack quack quack promoted day and night with “Sailang” and “Margin Finance” knowing very well that Mr. Koon is under his evil spell and push it up to RM 1.80 for him and his gang to profit from it again and again.

When Mr. Koon realize too late he was hook, line and sinker by this evil spell of “Modern day snake oil salesman” quack quack quack, he start selling off his holding and thus cause a vicious cycle of margin call force selling. Those who have holding power and were not on margin like Icon8888 and DK66 is now sitting on handsome book gain. (Should they take profit now or believing in ALP to deliver them the IPP and thus bigger profit, that they have to decide for themselves)

By the way quack quack quack is now unashamedly claim credit for JAKS, Dayang and all the O&G Bull run and backstabbing and “Batu Api” Koonbee again. It is my hope that this time round no one will be fool/dupe/deceive/taken in/mislead/hoodwink by this unspeakable evil “Lord of queer” quack quack quack the still and the only undisputed world champion of PLP king.
Just be informed and I rest my case.

Thank you.

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 12:49 | Report Abuse

Jonathan Choi Yi Kit, pot calling kettle black.

You also need keep quiet about your fund. You are a BOGUS fund manager running a UNLICENSED fund.

People already don't like you. Anyone can click website and report you to Securities Commission. No need even drive car there or police station. SC give phone number, email, address and fax number. And protected under Whistleblower Protection Act.

https://www.sc.com.my/investor-empowerment/lodge-a-complaint/capital-market-service-related-complaints

This advice give you free.

----------

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 12, 2019 12:08 AM | Report Abuse

Phillip, you better quiet abiut selling black 4d

If people don't like you and go report police, you may go jail, now crackdown like mad.

This advice give you free.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 13:00 | Report Abuse

Now that you mention it, I even have his real name. Time to give a call ...

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-12 13:11 | Report Abuse

no end to this walao eh, I want to die liao so long so long really lohsoh

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-12 13:13 | Report Abuse

Personal attack cannot, now become legal attack wakao. Scary sial I better keep queiet better

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-12 13:14 | Report Abuse

quiet*

Sslee

4,924 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-12 13:30 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
It is a very sad world after all. Are we suffering from bipolar disorder? Are we just a pure hypocrite? Did I hear wrong someone wrote, “Why Pump and Dumpers deserve the Death Penalty”
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/philip4/

And when one fine young man refuse to play the music chair of putting games and you all condemn him nonstop even personal attack and harassment

may I ask, why no one wants to stand up for minority shareholders and report all crooks and self serving CEOs/major shareholders to SC?

This is a very sad sad world indeed.

Thank you

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2019-03-12 13:41 | Report Abuse

I would stand up for him if he didn't accuse most, if not all, blog writers as con artists engaging in pump and dump activities. Most of us short term forecasters sink and swim with our analysis. If we get it wrong, we are the first to suffer losses. He made no friends with his wild accusations, and so don't expect any goodwill when he provoked someone sharper and harsher than himself.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 13:50 | Report Abuse

Soojinhou,

Most people may not feel that malicious feeling of wanting to con others when they share their research.

But if its so good, share for what? Quiet and buy lah. Why need to motivate volume to come in? Why need others to know?

Everyone who writes an article extolling the virtues of the stock, looks at the stock closely the next day with the hope (secret or not) that it will now go up.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 13:54 | Report Abuse

It all boils down to incentives.

I don't see buffet telling the whole world what stock he's buying, unless he had to by virtue of holding size.

Only weak fund managers like Ackman (fund down a ton), do presentation on their stocks.

Seth Klarman doesn't even want you to read his quarterly letters.

Yes often, the writer himself gets caught up in the sentiment of the market, and actually believes his research that shows Masteel is worth 1.69.

But he gets burnt of his own foolishness, and burnt far less as he bought at the beginning, which is probably near the lowest cost.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2019-03-12 14:02 | Report Abuse

Then why you share RCECAP? Talk like so self righteous look at yourself first lah. Tell me your birthday and home address, I'll buy a full-sized mirror for you.

Sslee

4,924 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-12 14:51 | Report Abuse

Dear Jonathan Choi,
Remember what you say to Value88, i do concede i have been extremely sarcastic in the past. However, i also dont think its possible to have lived a good and truthful life without making some enemies.
The only people where everybody like, is people are not genuine and are manipulative. The truth often stings. However, you are right that i still have some way to go, in being truthful, without trying to hurt others intentionally, or being sarcastic. Ill do my best.

Respect begets respect and insult begets insult.
Please know who is not genuine and are manipulative and who have the sincere desire to share their knowledge and put their own reputation and money where their mouth is. Do not go and belittle and insult everyone. Your conduct of publish your conversation with Mr. Ooi without his permission is wrong and as a result Mr. Ooi got a scolding from his wife. Many sincere people in i3 was hurt by your inconsiderate holier than thou self righteousness/truthful article.

Thank you

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 15:02 | Report Abuse

soojinhou, brilliant! I clap hands long long.

If you need his address, Icon got. I share price of mirror and transportation fee with you.

----------

Posted by soojinhou > Mar 12, 2019 02:02 PM | Report Abuse

Then why you share RCECAP? Talk like so self righteous look at yourself first lah. Tell me your birthday and home address, I'll buy a full-sized mirror for you.

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 15:04 | Report Abuse

Sslee, I quote you:

"Respect begets respect and insult begets insult. "

"Do not go and belittle and insult everyone."

Are you any better in this respect with some fellow i3 members here? Another pot calling kettle black.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 15:06 | Report Abuse

this kind of thinking is the simplistic thinking of a child who wants to prove to the world that he is an adult. For adults? I'll just quote munger,

“The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more.” Charlie Munger

For SSLEE:
“People calculate too much and think too little.”
― Charles T. Munger

There is a world of difference between me and people like Calvin Tan and KYY. They teach you about price, TP, how to fly and when to buy and sell.

I try to teach you how to think.

>>>>>>
Most people may not feel that malicious feeling of wanting to con others when they share their research.

But if its so good, share for what? Quiet and buy lah. Why need to motivate volume to come in? Why need others to know?

Everyone who writes an article extolling the virtues of the stock, looks at the stock closely the next day with the hope (secret or not) that it will now go up.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 15:37 | Report Abuse

Sslee > Mar 12, 2019 12:31 PM | Report Abuse

unashamedly claim cred
=======

claim credit? claim credit got money ah?

u silly novice.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 15:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 11:43 AM | Report Abuse
Jaks W........KcChong from NZ needs to apologies to the forum and to icon specifically.

KCChong must apologise to you and Icon when I shared an option pricing example?

Here is the link I shared titled, ":Is Jaks’ Rights of Warrants Subscription Worth Investing kcchongnz"

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/183371.jsp

Read through the whole article, try understand it, and if you don't, get an English tutor to teach you what the article is talking about. And ask your analyst son who has a CFA title (if he has) to explain to you what the option pricing is about.

Is it about forecasting the share price of Jaks, or its warrants?

Quack quack quack, I have given you free advice many times. If you ddon't know or understand anything, keep your bloody mouth shut, and then nobody knows you are an idiot!

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-12 15:49 | Report Abuse

Soojinhou, to be hornest i really deng 9 him and ricky mm sun already, u can't talk your logic with these people, they only think that their method is right and others are wrong...

when i say something like if you bought a share today and tmr it gone up 300%, by using value investing logic, value doesnt create out from thin air or just one night, so those are consider as speculative profit, are you going to refund your profit to your IB as those are your so called unethical profit made from market.

they can't answer me...

jon always contradict with his own statement, like he share timecom as well.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 15:56 | Report Abuse

And quack quack, shouldn't you kneel down and apologise to all the forumers in i3investors for your conning them in buying Jaks and Sendai when they were selling at RM1.80+ and RM1.40+ respectively, and at the back you made a killing as professed by you.

Don't you feel any shame at all?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 15:59 | Report Abuse

kc...I wrong meh?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:01 | Report Abuse

In the case of sendai and Jaks...If I can make money and others lose money, its because they are stupid......what more can I say?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 03:59 PM | Report Abuse
kc...I wrong meh?

quack quack quack, show me which part in the article asked you not to buy Jaks W.

Apologise to who, Icon?

Icon, do I need to apologize to you in Jaks warrant?

Who do you think need to apologize in i3investor?

Don't you think the one who con everyone to sailang and margin Jaks and Sendai at RM1.80+ and RM1.40+ need to? He has to kneel down, burn some incense and apologize and ask for forgiveness non-stop man!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 04:01 PM | Report Abuse
In the case of sendai and Jaks...If I can make money and others lose money, its because they are stupid......what more can I say?

Wow, what kind of a person you are?

Write everyday in i3investor and asked people to sailang and margin Jaks and Sendai at RM1.80+ and RM1.40+ and at the back sold to them and made a killing.

Some more so proud and called those victims stupid.

Good on you!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:16 | Report Abuse

kc

anyway, what ever happened in 2018 is in the past....2019 new year, new start.....buy Jaks and sendai today not bad one.....

2019 todate, the best shares are the recovery stocks.

OG especially OG MCM did well recently.

Shares that did badly in 2018 did well in 2019 todate, especially the smaller caps.

For traders/ speculators/ those looking for fast runners.....

you can buy Mitra and make some money.....really really stupid results, the construction division making zero money....the shares have been on uptrend since the bottom late year at 25 sen, now 40 sen.

A lot of similar shares in recent rally..... so wallen buffalo wannabes like u do what? what can u do?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:17 | Report Abuse

ed by kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 04:10 PM | Report Abuse

=========

the objective is to make money...lose money must admit stupid..........

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:20 | Report Abuse

quack quack quack,

Does it look like you have any qualification, experience and results to lecture me?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 04:17 PM | Report Abuse
ed by kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 04:10 PM | Report Abuse
=========
the objective is to make money...lose money must admit stupid..........

You made a lot of money ah? I doubt so. You have exposed your tail everywhere.

So at the age of 60+ still haven't made meaningful money from the stock market, you damn stupid loh!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:25 | Report Abuse

y kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 04:20 PM | Report Abuse

quack quack quack,

Does it look like you have any qualification, experience and results to lecture me?
============

kc...What I write stand or fall by what I write.....don't need any qualification for that.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:26 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 04:23 PM | Report Abuse

So at the age of 60+ still haven't made meaningful money from the stock market, you damn stupid loh!
======

well...I made 200% in the two years everybody else lost their pants........

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 04:26 PM | Report Abuse
well...I made 200% in the two years everybody else lost their pants......

Even I take what you said at face value which I highly doubt so. After retiring at 60+ with only RM100k to invest, and made RM200k in the last two years, is nothing great.

More so it is so disgusting by cheating the newbies in i3investor to sailang and margin your Jaks and Sendai at RM1.80+ and RM1.40+, and at the back you sold to them.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:35 | Report Abuse

quack quack quack, the more you launch personal attack on me, the more you expose the dark side of you which is nothing to be proud of.

You may even be implicated in pumped and dumped activities.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:36 | Report Abuse

kc...........first I told u many times already....when I wrote about Jaks and sendai, they have not reached their peak prices yet.........

anyway Bursa got 2000 shares, not 2 shares.....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 16:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 04:36 PM | Report Abuse
kc...........first I told u many times already....when I wrote about Jaks and sendai, they have not reached their peak prices yet.........

So when you asked people to sailang and margin, Jaks was RM1.50+, and conned people to buy and jak it up to RM1.80+. How much have they lost? What happened to those who enticed by you to use margin to buy say at RM1.60 with 50% margin?

So, shouldn't you be the one who should make public apology here for making them losing their pants, or should it be kcchongnz who shared the knowledge of option pricing, which is taught in every finance and investment clssses in i3investor for free?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz