14 people like this.

557 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-03-16 17:47

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 21:28 | Report Abuse

Not really want to argue with you, but just ask your boss if I am right ( because it happened to a lot of my friends).

Government body will come and investigate you, then give you ultimatum. We say you are wrong, this is our investigation paper, this is our summary how much you will be fined, and if you agree we can give you a reduction. If you don't agree, we will arrange a court date for you to argue your case to the court and get your judge hearing. But in any case, we want you to pay your fine first. If your case is won, government will refund your fine.

If you don't believe me, ask your boss.

>>>>>

a defendant is presumed innocent until found guilty under Malaysia law.no fine first.hahaha.no more talk kok

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:30 | Report Abuse

Of course the div will benefit Philip family when Philip is in jail loh....!!

When Philip comes out from jail...he still can enjoy the div benefit....but that is provided, Philip's wife did not divorce him based on the reasons that Philip is an ex jail bird a bad character loh.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:32 | Report Abuse

Jon will make sure Philip join him....maybe Philip can be his cell mate.....at least can talk about investment in the next 5 to 10 yrs loh.......!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 12, 2019 09:28 PM | Report Abuse

Not really want to argue with you, but just ask your boss if I am right ( because it happened to a lot of my friends).

Government body will come and investigate you, then give you ultimatum. We say you are wrong, this is our investigation paper, this is our summary how much you will be fined, and if you agree we can give you a reduction. If you don't agree, we will arrange a court date for you to argue your case to the court and get your judge hearing. But in any case, we want you to pay your fine first. If your case is won, government will refund your fine.

If you don't believe me, ask your boss.

abang_misai

2,517 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-03-12 21:33 | Report Abuse

Tak payah gadoh-gadoh. Berdamailah

Posted by justcurious555 > 2019-03-12 21:35 | Report Abuse

eyebrows raised few notches.illegal deposit taking and taxation laws are like moon and earth.hahaha.hope you are magnum legal case with hasil and apply to Jon choivo.you going to lose.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:35 | Report Abuse

Not gadoh loh....!!

Philip wants Jon go to jail, of course Jon will make sure Uncle Philip join him in jail mah....!!

Thats very normal loh....!!

Posted by abang_misai > Mar 12, 2019 09:33 PM | Report Abuse

Tak payah gadoh-gadoh. Berdamailah

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:38 | Report Abuse

Not like That loh....!!

Jon will make sure he get a join trail together with Philip loh...!!

If anything Happen to jon...philip will kena also loh..!

Posted by justcurious555 > Mar 12, 2019 09:35 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 21:39 | Report Abuse

Haha stoneraider 79 billion, sapura hardsell rm3 in 3 years. Laugh die me, you think is a Amazon or Apple?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 21:40 | Report Abuse

Even DAYANG investors laugh at you. PANDAN muka...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:42 | Report Abuse

Hard to say one loh....!!

Sapnrg had being top 10 stock b4 with mkt capitalization of Rm 40 to Rm 50 billion few yrs back mah....!!

History may repeat again mah....!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 12, 2019 09:34 PM | Report Abuse

But stoneraider say his stock will hit rm3 or 70 billion in 3 years woh....

Posted by justcurious555 > 2019-03-12 21:45 | Report Abuse

one good advice to funny people here.

a thief was caught for stealing food in supermarket.the prosecution team press charges under vehicle theft....who you think going to win? hahahaha.nite

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 21:46 | Report Abuse

Oh Philip’s blockbuster article take down already. I hope Choivo learn a lesson about community living and respecting people after this. But look unlikely since his reply in the article still very smart-ass

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:48 | Report Abuse

No use loh....!!

Jon has copied everything Philip posted here to icloud loh...!!

He got all the evidence he wanted just in case mah....!!

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 09:46 PM | Report Abuse

Oh Philip’s blockbuster article take down already. I hope Choivo learn a lesson about community living and respecting people after this. But look unlikely since his reply in the article still very smart-ass

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-12 21:54 | Report Abuse

two of the greatest investor in KLSE ended up in jail, my headline tomorrow

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 21:59 | Report Abuse

If that happen u can laugh at Old Man Philip stupidity loh....!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 12, 2019 09:54 PM | Report Abuse

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 22:09 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 > Mar 12, 2019 08:32 PM | Report Abuse

This is investing mah
========

investing is good people good business and good numbers in this order.

in the world, in Malaysia, how often a near bankrupt company within 3 years, within 10 years become very very successful?

same management some more....u think this is Apple?

or more likely another MAS?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 22:11 | Report Abuse

Haha stoneraider 79 billion, sapura hardsell rm3 in 3 years. Laugh die me, you think is a Amazon or Apple?

Help, I can't take him seriously anymore! HAHAHAHA everything he says is useless now...

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 22:13 | Report Abuse

Become successful I think still possible, because it's Max cap was around 50 billion before during the height of oil prices.

But today it is at the bottom, so go up is also possible to make some money.

But go up beyond 100 per barrel price, and grow it's business to become 70 billion dollar company..... Laugh die me...

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 22:14 | Report Abuse

Raider, what wrong Philip do? Taking money from family member to invest is not a crime. SC target is people specifically invite public to give them money invest illegal funds. Not just manage 3rd party money, the act of inviting the public is very important.

Simply shoot la you, Raider.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 22:15 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 22:21 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow u go and call up SC...ask them can or not loh...!!

Of course raider advice u, better u don use your real name loh...!!

Tell them u r Mr Philip loh.....!!

Definitely cannot mah....!!

The principle is :

Your money is ur money.

Your Family money is your family monies.

Your Friends monies is your friend Monies.

Public Monies is public monies.

Can u recognise the segregration ? Unless u r license investor, u can only invest ur own monies loh...!!

Even u have the license u still solicit SC approval loh...!!

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 10:14 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, what wrong Philip do? Taking money from family member to invest is not a crime. SC target is people specifically invite public to give them money invest illegal funds. Not just manage 3rd party money, the act of inviting the public is very important.

Simply shoot la you, Raider.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-12 22:23 | Report Abuse

see you all in lokap, don't worry call me at this number if you need help. 011-8016972

popo92

578 posts

Posted by popo92 > 2019-03-12 22:24 | Report Abuse

article too long for just a simple motive haha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 22:28 |

Post removed.Why?

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 22:30 | Report Abuse

Raider, not argue with you la. This idea you got of how the principle work is different from the law. The law on illegal fund manager is very specific

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 22:32 | Report Abuse

2 greatest investor? Where got? 1 is future Sasbadi manager.

—————

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 12, 2019 09:54 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 22:36 | Report Abuse

If that is the case then I should be worried more for Jon lo. Because for income tax evasion and fraud, I have seen my friends with own companies vomit blood but in the end can negotiate and pay the fine.

For SC I really worry now. I hope Jon choivo is really only bullshit only la like stoneraider, and no taking monies from 3rd party investors.

If got really bad news...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 22:40 | Report Abuse

U should be worried more loh...bcos jon is young 5 to 10 yrs he can stomach loh.....but for Philip 5 to 10 yrs could mean ur lifetime mah...!!

Who knows when U are out...your wife my use this excuse to divorce u loh......!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 12, 2019 10:36 PM | Report Abuse

If that is the case then I should be worried more for Jon lo. Because for income tax evasion and fraud, I have seen my friends with own companies vomit blood but in the end can negotiate and pay the fine.

For SC I really worry now. I hope Jon choivo is really only bullshit only la like stoneraider, and no taking monies from 3rd party investors.

If got really bad news...

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 22:42 | Report Abuse

72 billion sapura 3 years hehehehehe....y not 1 year? 1 year cannot?

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 22:42 | Report Abuse

Well, this is interesting.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 22:46 | Report Abuse

Why raider know the rules leh ??

Bcos few yrs back raider thought of apply for license...but after seeing the rules...raider decided not to.....and raider became very cautious knowing how strict the rules is enforce..like managing own grandfather monies also cannot .

Raider thus behave properly and cautiously...not like Philip ....like cowboy loh..!!

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 10:30 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, not argue with you la. This idea you got of how the principle work is different from the law. The law on illegal fund manager is very specific

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 22:57 | Report Abuse

Raider, no need bring Philip wife and family into banter la. Man to man here enough lo. Lets leave family out.

—————
Who knows when U are out...your wife my use this excuse to divorce u loh......!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 23:03 | Report Abuse

Hard to say mah...usually u see all the dramas...it usually ended like that...with very sad and sadder ending loh....especially the guy that just got out from jail loh....!!

I think in real life that also loh...!

Most movies copied from real life mah...!!

U need to understand Philip's predicament loh....!!

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 10:57 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, no need bring Philip wife and family into banter la. Man to man here enough lo. Lets leave family out.

Sslee

4,919 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-12 23:04 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Just coming back from dinner with my colleague and my god this blog already generate 499 comments and counting. And after reading thro’ all the comments I am very sad and disappointed that only my brother, sister and Sifu: Icon8888, Probability and KCChong did show compassion, kindness and rational.

So can everyone please keep a cool headed, clear mind and cease fire.

So please allow me to confess:
1.Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 03:04 PM | Report Abuse
Sslee, I quote you:
"Respect begets respect and insult begets insult"
"Do not go and belittle and insult everyone."
Are you any better in this respect with some fellow i3 members here? Another pot calling kettle black.
I am guilty as charge. I am ready to wrestle with a pig “quack quack quack” for what he had done and get myself smelly like shit and I can’t help myself to be sarcastic after reading too much of Philip and Jon blog. I should limit myself to read only KCChong blog article.

2. Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 12, 2019 03:06 PM | Report Abuse
“The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more.” Charlie Munger
It is because of Philip and Jon article that help me to know more and hence I recently brought Pchem and Timecom. Thank both of you for teaching me to know more.

For SSLEE:
“People calculate too much and think too little.” ― Charles T. Munger
I can’t help myself because this is my occupancy hazard as I need to present the boss with all the detail calculation and make my conclusion base on figure and fact. I let my marketing to do the thinking as of the bigger picture.

Posted by Icon8888 > Mar 12, 2019 04:59 PM | Report Abuse
World War III
World War II started because no good man ready to wrestle with a pig “Adolf Hitler” and get him-self smelly like hell to expose what Adolf Hitler truly is. Before long Adolf Hitler able to use his manipulate charm and hypnotic skill to fool/dupe/deceive/taken in/mislead/hoodwink the entire nation into heartless monsters.
I subscribe to the view/believe/theory “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke. So I call out quack quack quack as “a fake accountant, a fraudster, a backstabber, a bootlicker, an ass-kisser, a shameless manipulator, King of PLP, King of double talk, King of backstabber, King of poison slanderer, King of jealously, King of low life, King of bullshitting and talk cock, King of dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil. I am cruel and mean to quack quack quack in order to be kind to all the i3 community so as not to fail into his “Batu Api” and start a world war III in i3.

Lastly here is the last slide I did not show during my Investment blogger day presentation.
A Big Thank You
I would like to thank the organizer for giving me the opportunity to share my presentation with you. I’m grateful to i3 bloggers and commentators for sharing their knowledge in i3 because Knowledge, if kept to your-self, has no value. Only by sharing, we create the value. Let’s build a community of Giant Redwoods in i3 where we support and hold up each other.

Thank you
In giving we receive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTZUAIHKbo
My thousands apology if I had un-intentionally offended any one.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 23:04 | Report Abuse

Haha Korean drama like 70 billion sapura in 3 years??? HAHAHAHA return of the Titanic!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 23:06 | Report Abuse

SSLEE, stockraider promoting sapura, he says it can go from 7 billion to 70 billion market cap in 3 years...

You should buy some!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 23:07 | Report Abuse

Ya ah....once u out of jail...just the right time....to witness sapnrg top 10 stock in msia loh...!!

I hope...u don feel sad loh....!!

Bcos the challenge as an ex jail bird is even more challenging mah...!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 12, 2019 11:04 PM | Report Abuse

Haha Korean drama like 70 billion sapura in 3 years??? HAHAHAHA return of the Titanic!

Sslee

4,919 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-12 23:35 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I have no mood to talk about sapnrg or any investment now. It is a very sad sad world indeed.
When no one wants to stand up for minority shareholders and report all this crook and self serving CEO/major shareholder to SC.

While we eagerly argue among ourselves non-end and start a Word War III in I3, when we are suppose to build a community of Giant Redwoods where we support and hold up each other.

Please and please I beg all to cease fire, nothing good will come out from this non-end war of words

Thank you

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 23:40 | Report Abuse

Dear SSlee,

In time of sadness...i like u to know....that raider is here to stand up for minority like what u have done loh...!!

General Raider is also an investor activist loh....!!

I hope u do not feel sad & lonely bcos raider is standing right beside u fighting against exploitation of minority loh.....!!

Posted by Sslee > Mar 12, 2019 11:35 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I have no mood to talk about sapnrg or any investment now. It is a very sad sad world indeed.
When no one wants to stand up for minority shareholders and report all this crook and self serving CEO/major shareholder to SC.

While we eagerly argue among ourselves non-end and start a Word War III in I3, when we are suppose to build a community of Giant Redwoods where we support and hold up each other.

Please and please I beg all to cease fire, nothing good will come out from this non-end war of words

Thank you

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 23:47 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 23:53 | Report Abuse

SSlee,

One of my major quest is to get SC to direct the Major and controlling shareholders to abstained from voting on the election and retention of independent directors loh...!

Independent directors should be voted by independent shareholders that do not have representative director in the BOARD loh...!!

If this reform can be done...raider believe the corporate Governance can improve tremendously loh....!!

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 23:54 | Report Abuse

Choivo, about your fund structure. As a trained accountant, you should understand ‘substance over form’. SC not stupid. If they want nail you, they nail you. Your case is quite clear cut.

For you sleep better tonight. Your fund is not big. And i hope not much public money. SC will tell you to close down and let you off with a warning. Maybe with a fine. Dont worry about jail term. You are far away from that.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 23:57 | Report Abuse

i3value,

Thanks.

Yeah i know. I spoke with my remisier as well as a friend in SC on this before.

Still you never know i suppose.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 23:57 | Report Abuse

Chivo,

Remember this loh....!!

If u happen to get into trouble, remember it is Philip the culprit that created big problem for u loh.....!!

Remember to report him as well and preferably get him to be your cell mate if that happen loh....!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-13 00:01 | Report Abuse

Phillip,

The reason why its illegal to collect other people money into your account, is because it constitutes deposit taking activity. Which you definitely need a license for.

If you're doing so, i suggest you consider splitting it up into their own individual accounts, and try and manage it by making the proportion of shares similar across all accounts.

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-13 00:02 | Report Abuse

Raider, Choivo already tone down and ask Philip take break. SSLee plead everyone cease fire. You some more want add fire? Enough already la for tonight

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 00:04 | Report Abuse

The damage may have done...Philip may have foolishly reported to SC mah....!!

I just want him to be ready just in case loh....!!

Posted by i3Value > Mar 13, 2019 12:02 AM | Report Abuse

Raider, Choivo already tone down and ask Philip take break. SSLee plead everyone cease fire. You some more want add fire? Enough already la for tonight

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-13 00:13 | Report Abuse

First time see a thread comment section reach 11 pages and almost 80% of it is not about the content of the title itself.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-13 00:16 | Report Abuse

Connie,

If someone so spiteful...that he want to put u in jail for innoncent naive posting....what would u do leh ??

Posted by Connie555 > Mar 13, 2019 12:13 AM | Report Abuse

First time see a thread comment section reach 11 pages and almost 80% of it is not about the content of the title itself.

Outliar

302 posts

Posted by Outliar > 2019-03-13 00:26 | Report Abuse

The funniest thing would be Mr. RCE and Mr. PCHEM sharing a cell together and writing blogs on i3 from their cell.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz