14 people like this.

557 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-03-16 17:47

Posted by justcurious555 > 2019-03-12 16:52 | Report Abuse

What happened to those who enticed by you to use margin to buy say at RM1.60 with 50% margin?

So, shouldn't you be the one who should make public apology here for making them losing their pants, or should it be kcchongnz who shared the knowledge of option pricing, which is taught in every finance and investment clssses in i3investor for free?

seriously qqq3 where got so powerful got follower...this kc really talk kok

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:52 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 04:43 PM | Report Abuse

sailang and margin
=======

yes, its S= Q r....

if u prefer, u can replace the words sailang and margin with the formula S= Q r....more politically correct......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 16:55 | Report Abuse

justcurious555 > Mar 12, 2019 04:52 PM | Report Abuse

==============

see...even Mr Curious also know.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-12 16:59 | Report Abuse

World War III

Wars on multiple fronts

Philips, i3value, soojinhou, Connie etc vs. Jon

Kcchong vs qqq3

Icon vs 3iii

Xxxxx vs yyyyyyy

Wahlaoeh

Must be due to the hot and dry weather

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 17:00 | Report Abuse

Aiyah...qqq u know u are not very good....!!
U also know u r not so rich ....Why everytime want to make personal attack on kc leh ??

Say qqq...u make...1st Rm 5m....then only attack mah....at least u earn ur bragging rights loh....!!

If u attack ....like that now....it reflect badly on u....bcos like Philip says u have no track record mah.....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:05 | Report Abuse

icon

you can buy Mitra and make some money.....really really stupid results, the construction division making zero money....the shares have been on uptrend since the bottom late year at 25 sen, now 40 sen

. bot mitra today 38 and 40.......don't know why so good....low of 24 in dec.......u can call it sixth sense, itchy fingers.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:07 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 05:00 PM | Report Abuse

.1st Rm 5m
=========

that needs a few more years but in meantime also can write...no minimum sum requirement......got entry fees?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 17:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by justcurious555 > Mar 12, 2019 04:52 PM | Report Abuse
What happened to those who enticed by you to use margin to buy say at RM1.60 with 50% margin?
So, shouldn't you be the one who should make public apology here for making them losing their pants, or should it be kcchongnz who shared the knowledge of option pricing, which is taught in every finance and investment clssses in i3investor for free?

I can see you are very curious as you are very new to this forum. Don't need to be too serious in life. Have some fun and talk kok a bit ok one.

Whether quack quack quack got so powerful, I also just joke only. A person with his kind of mentality, with zero knowledge about investing, and every time talking nonsense, who would want to follow him? Who would give a damn to him? Ghost ah?

But that was exactly what he did, shouting everywhere and asked everyone to sailang and margin on Jaks and Sendai at their peak prices for the last two years, and nothing else, and he said he made a killing from Sendai and Jaks. Think about it, that huge profit from who?

One is from the "super investor" he kept on PLP, but I am not sure as quack quack quack still appears to be his best buddy.

The other victims must be the silence newbies wh got conned by him.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:10 | Report Abuse

seriously qqq3 where got so powerful got follower.

That is definitely true and correct....

kc.....u keep talking about sendai and jaks also cannot get u more business one.......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 17:10 | Report Abuse

What is the use u personal attack kc leh ??

U don get anything in return mah....!!

Better just concentrate on your stock selection & trading and quickly make your 1st rm 5m mah.....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 05:07 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 05:00 PM | Report Abuse

.1st Rm 5m
=========

that needs a few more years but in meantime also can write...no minimum sum requirement......got entry fees?

Posted by justcurious555 > 2019-03-12 17:11 | Report Abuse

________

you think, you prejudice or got cold hard evidence?oh yeah you talk kok lol only.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:13 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 05:10 PM | Report Abuse

======

personal attack? what personal attack?

Talking about Jaks w bot at 25 sen also doing very well despite Kc's calculate here calculate there.............

abang_misai

2,517 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-03-12 17:13 | Report Abuse

Beli lah some Dayang because the surpassing the TP of Rm3.00 is imminent.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-12 17:14 | Report Abuse

Good good keep fighting, I eat popcorn and read forum so song

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:14 | Report Abuse

ustcurious555 > Mar 12, 2019 05:11 PM | Report Abuse

you think, you prejudice or got cold hard evidence?oh yeah you talk kok lol only.
=====

kc...see even Mr curious know u talk kok only..........

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 17:15 | Report Abuse

I don think u bought jaks Rm 0.25...if yes, we all promise to hero worship u loh....!!

Show us u bought rm 0.25 loh.....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 05:13 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 05:10 PM | Report Abuse

======

personal attack? what personal attack?

Talking about Jaks w bot at 25 sen also doing very well despite Kc's calculate here calculate there.............

Posted by justcurious555 > 2019-03-12 17:17 | Report Abuse

eh why kc delete post...really ah

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-03-12 17:20 | Report Abuse

wew...many i3 all star here

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 17:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by justcurious555 > Mar 12, 2019 05:11 PM | Report Abuse

________

Where got evidence? Yeah just talk kok only as I have said, who would listen to him. But also hard to say. When he kept on bombarding to them the sailang and margin thingy, they could just be confused and misjudged a conman as Santa Claus.

Just speculating.

But where else his "killing"came from? Fund managers? No lah, fund managers where got so stupid one.

It was quite clear actually that it was from the individual who trusted him with all the PLs and listened to him and bought the share up to RM1.80+ with huge margin finance as persuaded by him. And at the back he profited by selling off to him.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:22 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 05:15 PM | Report Abuse

I don think u bought jaks Rm 0.25...if yes, we all promise to hero worship u loh....!!

Show us u bought rm 0.25 loh.....!!
============

Talking about Jaks w bot at 25 sen also doing very well despite Kc's calculate here calculate there.............that is what I wrote.....

I know Icon bot at 25 sen.....I bot the mother around 50.....A few days ago at 70 I also bot some.....

What I wrote about the warrants is...those who are very confident of Jaks also makes sense to buy warrants at 25 for the gearing and volatility effect.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:25 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 05:21 PM | Report Abuse

It was quite clear actually that it was from the individual who trusted him with all the PLs and listened to him and bought the share up to RM1.80+ with huge margin finance as persuaded by him. And at the back he profited by selling off to him.
==========

kc..u got to make up your mind about me....I where got some powerful I can influence powerful people one?

I am just a small time trader......everybody knows that.........

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 17:26 | Report Abuse

Icon is a sifu raider respect mah....so buying Warrant Rm 0.25 is predictable mah....but u don dare to buy loh...!!

So don use rm 0.25 to tembak kc mah....!!

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 17:28 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, i think you nit pick on qqq3 lah. qqq3 is active member here. He trades so many counters and comments everywhere. True Jaks and Sendai collapse after he said buy, but he also help many members make money from other counters. How be correct all the time. If you hammer him make bad calls, then lots and lots of people in i3 are guilty too. What about calvintaneng endless list of buy calls?

If you call qqq3 conman for buy call of Jaks at RM1.50++, then to be fair you should call him sifu for making buy call on Jaks at 40+ sen.

Not defending qqq3. Just that in investing, everyone should do their own research and be responsible for own investing buy/sell. People say and you blindly follow, your own fault.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 17:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 05:20 PM | Report Abuse
Talking about Jaks w bot at 25 sen also doing very well despite Kc's calculate here calculate there.............that is what I wrote.....

quack quack quack, this was what you wrote as below. Is this the same as you mentioned above?

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 03:59 PM | Report Abuse
Jaks W........KcChong from NZ needs to apologies to the forum and to icon specifically.
KCChong, the calculate here calculate there guy wrote an article asking people not to buy Jaks W at offer price of 25 sen. Because of that article, many people makes so much less money.

And quack quack quack, this was my reply,

KCChong must apologise to you and Icon when I shared an option pricing example?

Here is the link I shared titled, ":Is Jaks’ Rights of Warrants Subscription Worth Investing kcchongnz"

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/183371.jsp

Read through the whole article, try understand it, and if you don't, get an English tutor to teach you what the article is talking about. And ask your analyst son who has a CFA title (if he has) to explain to you what the option pricing is about.

Is it about forecasting the share price of Jaks, or its warrants?

Quack quack quack, I have given you free advice many times. If you ddon't know or understand anything, keep your bloody mouth shut, and then nobody knows you are an idiot!

Posted by justcurious555 > 2019-03-12 17:32 | Report Abuse

no la qqq3 point gun your head.very powerful one.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:36 | Report Abuse

kc...I am just a small time trader....Put that in your head.....everybody know that...

I where got so powerful one ,

how can I say sailang and margin everybody goes sailang and margin? u crazy ah?

u keep repeating sendai and jaks will not get u more customers............

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 17:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 05:28 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz, i think you nit pick on qqq3 lah. qqq3 is active member here. He trades so many counters and comments everywhere. True Jaks and Sendai collapse after he said buy, but he also help many members make money from other counters. How be correct all the time. If you hammer him make bad calls, then lots and lots of people in i3 are guilty too. What about calvintaneng endless list of buy calls?
If you call qqq3 conman for buy call of Jaks at RM1.50++, then to be fair you should call him sifu for making buy call on Jaks at 40+ sen.
Not defending qqq3. Just that in investing, everyone should do their own research and be responsible for own investing buy/sell. People say and you blindly follow, your own fault.

i3Value, thanks for the advice. But I think you don't read enough of what quack quack quack did, and know his disgusting behaviour.

I don't pick on him. I only have some fun on him when he starts to attack me personally, every time. I got no time for him actually, but he never stop attacking me. So I also have some fun here too. I never was the one who started first.

Call quack quack quack sifu? Great joke, thanks but no thanks.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 17:48 | Report Abuse

As most O&G stocks like Carimin, Naim, Dayang & Penergy have gone up 100% to 200% from its lows Raider has unearthed another Great O&G Stock yet to run up

That Stock is Sapnrg.

At Its early days of IPO (2013 to 2014) Sapnrg O&G Was As High As Rm7.00

But in Year 2014 Due to Brent Crude Oil price crashed to a low of USD27 Petronas cut down from 39 Oil Rigs to only 14 Oil Rigs

As a result Sapnrg 0&G business contracted & its share price collapsed all the way till now (Sapnrg was later sold to Amanah Saham Bumi)

AND NOW THESE ARE SOME VERY GOOD TURNING POINTS FOR Sapnrg

1) PETRONAS HAS INCREASED UPSTREAM EXPENSE FROM RM11.5 BILLIONS (2018) TO RM15 BILLIONS (2019) THIS YEAR

That means that there will be EXTRA 30% CASH INFUSION INTO UPSTREAM O&G ACTIVITIES

CARIMIN, DAYANG, PENERGY, BINTULU PORT HAVE SEEN INCREASING REVENUES DUE TO O&G ACTIVITIES FOR YEAR 2018. AND GOING INTO YEAR 2019 IT WILL SEE EVEN MORE ACTIVITIES

All Due to these Factors

2)) Brent Crude Price has gone back up above USD65.00 per barrel

SO IT IS VIABLE TO EXTRACT MORE OIL

3) Govt wants more Dividend from Petronas (Currently Petronas gave Rm24 Billions usual dividend PLUS A Special Dividends of RM30 Billions = Total Rm54 BILLIONS)

4) RAPID REFINERY In Completion also require EXTRA 54.7 MILLION BARRELS OF CRUDE YEARLY
So all these Converging Factors Have Fired Up O&G Stocks

5) Sapuranrg HAS RECEIVED 6 JOB AWARDS SINCE YEAR 2018

Making a Very Good Track Record of securing over Rm 5 Billion Ringgit Revenue for Year 2018 & 2019
And More Jobs going into Year 2019 as PETRONAS IS STEPPING UP OIL EXPLORATION.
At the moment sapnrg got rm 16 billion order books in hand.

6) SEEING SUCH GOOD PROSPECTS PNB BUMI HAS BOUGHT More sapnrg raising their stake from 12% to 48% injecting about Rm 2 billion loh...!!

7) ALTHOUGH Sapnrg HAS 16 BILLION SHARES ITS TOP 30 HOLDERS ARE AMANAH SAHAM BUMI, PNB & TOP LOCAL & FOREIGN FUNDS
80% ARE OWNED BY THESE STRONG HOLDERS.
Only 4 billion shares are in freefloat.

8) SINCE PENERGY, CARIMIN & DAYANG HAVE ALREADY RUN UP SO MUCH IN PRICE IT IS A WISE STRATEGY TO TAKE SOME PROFITS IN THESE & BUY SOME LAGGARD Sapnrg.

9) Sapnrg COULD BE ANOTHER DAYANG OR A HIDDEN GEM...raider has estimated it overtake Pchem mkt capitalization in 3 yrs time loh..!!

10) JUST LIKE NAIM WAS SOLD DOWN TO 45 SEN AFTER CAPITAL EXERCISE Sapnrg HAS ALSO BEEN SOLD DOWN TO ONLY 23.5 SEN (DUE TO CAPITAL EXERCISE RECENTLY)

Share just like NAIM AT 50 SEN. NAIM REACHED RM1.00 FOR 100% UPSIDE RECENTLY

SO Sapnrg IS NOW 32 SEN

WHAT IS THE TARGET PRICE FOR Sapnrg?

Raider HAS A 3 YEAR TARGET PRICE FOR Sapnrg AT RM 3.00 loh...!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-12 17:57 | Report Abuse

raid...........sapura 22 billion shares......If all goes well, expected to make $ 220 million in 2021. Or 1 sen EPS....go figure.

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 17:59 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, you are a man who bring positives to i3. Lets not because some personal dislike another person affect your reputation. You do not belong to same egoistic-insult-throwing gang of people like choivo, sslee, 3iii, calvintaneng etc

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 18:05 | Report Abuse

16 billion shares with conversion expected conversion will surpass 26 billion shares at Rm 3.00 means it will exceed or quite close to Pchem mkt cap of Rm 74 billion loh.....!!

Not impossible...has exceeded rm 50 billion mkt cap b4 mah....!!

In 3 yrs time profit expected to be Rm 3 to 4 billion mah...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 05:57 PM | Report Abuse

raid...........sapura 22 billion shares......If all goes well, expected to make $ 220 million in 2021. Or 1 sen EPS....go figure.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-12 18:05 | Report Abuse

i agree, not i bluffing u can see frm this thread itself, i respect u that u hv been in the forum long enough, gt people attack you like how jon is being attacked or not?

people hate him for a reason, he must hv did something wrong that trigger everybody here scolding around, do u see ur own thread have so much hatret comment or not? i bet no...

sorry im just an old uncle english not good as johnny english however i still know where i came from, i knw hw to be humble and accept idea instead of challenge every idea given.

if idea is not good then dont accept, why go and challenge?

do u see a beggar challenge the person who donate money saying why u donate so less for me? people give we take, if it is not good we just leave it, thats all

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-12 18:09 | Report Abuse

So simple also he dont know, now kc u wanna protect him thats why i also shoot u tgt in my previous comments.

Even Mr Soo jin hou that had my respect also beh tahan him already...

dont tell me he deserve second chance bla bla, how many times he is been doing this...

and you yourself also cannot answer my question about create value in i3, instead of create value, you are sucking value you knw?

people haven buy in any share already first lose 1k to you and you consider youself create value in i3, i diny create value so i stay silent but when i see something wrong i must stand up for the community. 路见不平 拔刀相助

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 18:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 05:59 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz, you are a man who bring positives to i3. Lets not because some personal dislike another person affect your reputation. You do not belong to same egoistic-insult-throwing gang of people like choivo, sslee, 3iii, calvintaneng etc

i3Value,

Thank you very much to your compliments. Really appreciate it. I will try to follow your advice.

However, I don't see the same as what you said about the other 4 persons above. To me, they have good characters and humility, many times better than the one who continuously attacking me, OTB and almost all others except one or two whom he will PLP to sky high.

Well I know, in the public space, there are people who just don't agree with you. And they like others and dislike you. It is ok.

But certain kind of character and behaviour is simply deplorable, disgusting not acceptable in the society.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 18:20 | Report Abuse

Connie,

If you're not paying it, you're not the customer, you're the product!

People are not creating value by sharing their sure win hot hot stock.

They are taking value away, the typical person just doesn't realize it.

I charge 1k, because my time is not free. In exchange, i'll sit down with you for three hours to go through your portfolio, talk about investment or your philosophy etc. Whatever the person wants.

And you're paying because they see the value in it, otherwise, they wont even bother. They can ask for a refund if they dont see the value.

If someone wants it cheaper, go and buy the books and read them all, it will teach you far better than i can.

Or, put 150k in an account and give me the password (or give a good enough impression beforehand). There, you get 3 hours of my time for free.

Or even better, message me on my site, i'll ask you what you find interesting or if you feel i am wrong on anything, or miss out on anything. If you give an answer than reflects a rational, logical, wise, patient and deep mind.

This time, when go out, I'll pay!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 18:23 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH....RM 1K PER SESSION NOT EXPENSIVE LOH....!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 12, 2019 06:20 PM | Report Abuse

Connie,

If you're not paying it, you're not the customer, you're the product!

People are not creating value by sharing their sure win hot hot stock.

They are taking value away, the typical person just doesn't realize it.

I charge 1k, because my time is not free. In exchange, i'll sit down with you for three hours to go through your portfolio, talk about investment or your philosophy etc. Whatever the person wants.

And you're paying because they see the value in it, otherwise, they wont even bother. They can ask for a refund if they dont see the value.

If someone wants it cheaper, go and buy the books and read them all, it will teach you far better than i can.

Or, put 150k in an account and give me the password (or give a good enough impression beforehand). There, you get 3 hours of my time for free.

Or even better, message me on my site, i'll ask you what you find interesting or if you feel i am wrong on anything, or miss out on anything. If you give an answer than reflects a rational, logical, wise, patient and deep mind.

This time, when go out, I'll pay!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 18:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by Connie555 > Mar 12, 2019 06:09 PM | Report Abuse
and you yourself also cannot answer my question about create value in i3, instead of create value, you are sucking value you knw?

people haven buy in any share already first lose 1k to you and you consider youself create value in i3, i diny create value so i stay silent but when i see something wrong i must stand up for the community. 路见不平 拔刀相助

Most individual investors lost money speculating in the stock market following tips and rumours. That is the statistics and what the research has shown.

In my course which yes, I charge a fee. Someone said it is like treating me a teh tarik and roti canai for a few months, learning all the fundamentals of investing, and valuations and behavioural finance.

The course will first and utmost teaches you how to look at risks in investing avoid losses in the stock market; how to look at a business, understand how it makes money, how good is the making money, and most of all, is it selling at good prices.

Participants following the course closely will first avoid losses, in tens of thousands, million, and then making reasonable return over a long period of time. Many of my course participants have become great investors on their own rights, some of them went into fund management.

Teaching people the right way of investing has become my joy and my past time after retirement.

These were some feedback. Tell me am I "sucking value"" from anyone?

Posted by Intelligent Investor >
An investment in Mr. Chong course provide me the ever best return.

Posted by coolio >
I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you again because recently I have achieved 7 figure in my investing journey...hehehe.. Thanks for your investing methods, no 8 wonders in the world is really amazing!

Posted by joe2703 >
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.... I've learned so much from your online course and I made quite some good profit with the knowledge that you taught me, thank you very much and Merry X'mas!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 18:31 | Report Abuse

Petronas already mandated by Malaysia Govt to award projects in Malaysian waters to Only Malaysian Companies

So Armada being world player will be left out

Plus high debt drag it down

Sapnrg is free as a bird...not only get Petronas contract but also Aramco contract loh...!!

AND will get lion shares of job awards

So Earnings Growth will show very very strongly in Sapnrg in coming months

Best course of action is sell armada. Sell Velesto loh.

All SAPU sapnrg kaw kaw

So listen listen listen

Don't be sidetracked by velesto, armada, dayang, penergy,naim going nowhere later .

Go sell all those overvalue O&G counters just sailang or buy sapnrg kaw kaw loh...!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 06:07 PM | Report Abuse X

16 billion shares with conversion expected conversion will surpass 26 billion shares at Rm 3.00 means it will exceed or quite close to Pchem mkt cap of Rm 74 billion loh.....!!

Not impossible...has exceeded rm 50 billion mkt cap b4 mah....!!

In 3 yrs time profit expected to be Rm 3 to 4 billion mah...!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 06:12 PM | Report Abuse X

Betul punya loh...i got insider tip mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 18:44 | Report Abuse

WITH OVER RM 16 billion JOB AWARDS ALREADY IN THE BAG OF SAPNRG.

AND WITH BRIGHTEST PROSPECT EVER ENTERING INTO YEAR 2020 WHERE PETRONAS ALREADY STATED THE INCREASE OF OIL RIG FROM 15 TO 25 OR 29 (UP 40% TO 93%)

SAPNRG IS AT THE VERY OUTBREAK OF VERY VERY POWERFUL EARNINGS GROWTH.

Today the last of those who got the underwritten IB share disposal of sapnrg shares from the underwriter bank..plus all the stale holders

ONCE CLEARED SAPNRG CROSS 40 SEN AND NO LOOKING BACK Anymore loh..!! Good time are here to stay loh...!!

WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD DO ?

1) BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHILE YOU CAN GET BELOW 33 SEN.

2) SELL OTHER OVERVALUED STOCKS LIKE DAYANG AND SWITCH TO SAPNRG
SELL MFLOUR AND SELL IFCA ALSO. SELL ALL OTHERS WHICH YOU THINK CANNOT GIVE YOU 100% PROFIT AND BUY SAPNRG

3) SELL & CLEAR DEAD STOCKS (CUTLOSS NOW) BUY AND MAKE BACK FROM Sapnrg.

REMEMBER:

ONE POSITIVE POWERFUL BULL OF BULLS STOCK LIKE Sapnrg WILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR OTHER LOSSES IN BAD STOCK!!!

DO IT AND DO IT NOW!!

Do it fast b4 too late to profit the most loh....!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 18:44 | Report Abuse

Raider, your opensys way better than saprng.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 18:47 | Report Abuse

Chivo,

opensys is not raider most bullish counter....the most bullish is sapnrg have a good look... b4 too late loh...!!

It is Ready to takeoff....!!

Calling 1, calling 2, Calling 3....!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 12, 2019 06:43 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, i'm not saying anything bad about you now, you thinking and analysis a lot better these days compared to back in the HY day. I also learnt one or two things from you recently, thanks for the opensys recommmendation.

But Connie, imagine if raider called me out yumcha during HY rise up. And i described this article and the thought process behind it to him.

How much more of his profit do you think he get to keep?

Alot more than 1k i think.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 18:59 | Report Abuse

raider,

you know my style.

I think opensys is a better investment, it may not suit you as you are more of a trader.

Think about it, its quite interesting.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 19:03 | Report Abuse

It is going to shoot up big time like hengyuan previously, better get prepare loh....!!

Style can change...just be flexible loh....!!

The big story is here mah....!!

Pls do not miss mah....!!

Go n have a deep look...no harm mah....!!

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-03-12 19:09 | Report Abuse

kchongnz, this:

“To me, they have good characters and humility,”

SSLee maybe.

Jonathan Choi Yi Kit good character and humble? I cannot agree. Absolutely not.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-03-12 19:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by i3Value > Mar 12, 2019 07:09 PM | Report Abuse
kchongnz, this:
“To me, they have good characters and humility,”
SSLee maybe.
Jonathan Choi Yi Kit good character and humble? I cannot agree. Absolutely not.

I did not read all his posts and comments so I don't know very well. The way so many people hantam him may have a reason. The young man may not have enough experience in dealing with people. May be a little too blunt and may be arrogance.

Nevertheless, he is quite good in investing, much better than me when I was at his age.

Well he will learn some life skill.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-12 19:21 | Report Abuse

Chivo,

Has grown & improve alot mah....!!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-12 19:27 | Report Abuse

KC, never compliment a young man in front of him, even if you genuinely feel that he is good. Especially one so full of himself. Not good for him

whack him, help him to learn to be a humble person

==============

Posted by kcchongnz > Mar 12, 2019 07:20 PM | Report Abuse

Nevertheless, he is quite good in investing, much better than me when I was at his age.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 19:29 | Report Abuse

CURRENT MARKET CAP OF SAPNRG IS 7.2 BILLION. IF IN 3 YEARS SAPNRG CAN SUDDENLY HIT 70 BILLION MARKET CAP, I CALL YOU GREATEST SIFU OF ALL TIME.

NOW I REALLY KNOW YOU DONT KNOW INVESTING.

>>>>>
WHAT IS THE TARGET PRICE FOR Sapnrg?

Raider HAS A 3 YEAR TARGET PRICE FOR Sapnrg AT RM 3.00 loh...!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-12 19:30 | Report Abuse

Raider,

Style can change, but philosophy cannot.

I have value investor friends who think highly of sapura at this price. I don't, despite trying very hard to see it as well.

Good luck.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-12 19:30 | Report Abuse

exactly Icon8888....

Raider, its because of all the whacking lor...he is improving...

the hand that beats is the one that cares ma!!

Posted by Icon8888 > Mar 12, 2019 07:27 PM | Report Abuse

KC, never compliment a young man in front of him, even if you genuinely feel that he is good. Especially one so full of himself. Not good for him

whack him, help him to learn to be a humble person

Posted by stockraider > Mar 12, 2019 07:21 PM | Report Abuse

Chivo,

Has grown & improve alot mah....!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz