LAMBO GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): LAMBO (0018)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

10,233 comment(s). Last comment by JJPTR 4 days ago

Biliskecil

760 posts

Posted by Biliskecil > 2020-07-21 18:55 | Report Abuse

Got hope,, they raised money for advertising d.. check back their announcement

wind_00

94 posts

Posted by wind_00 > 2020-07-21 19:04 | Report Abuse

Hello baiyuesheng. Looking back to your comment on 15th July:
looking at china situation, a lot of money will move into the asean region.... And any synergy with their businesses will be bought. Lambo is one of the potential if they can build up a mass fast!

The meaning are totally different. What are you trying to convey ?

wind_00

94 posts

Posted by wind_00 > 2020-07-21 19:10 | Report Abuse

Thanks biliskecil.
baiyuensheng.
For more information about the advertise funding you may refer the link below:
https://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=104984&name=EA_GA_ATTACHMENTS

Thank you for taking a look on the funding.

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-21 21:05 | Report Abuse

Recently, Lambo is collecting money from ESOS and the coming PP will be enough for its expansion on e-commerce. after these few days play up, if most of the shares are still in the company management and institution's hands then there is no problem for further uptrend. Only when most of the shares have gone to the small holders hand only then we have to worry.

Anybody know what is behind focus dynamic that make it share price above rm1?

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-21 21:34 | Report Abuse

Fintec

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-21 22:15 | Report Abuse

Thanks, but why Fintech push up so high and Lambo also buy? Can Focus afford to pay for its expansion of Food Industry even though with another partner the cost would still be high, isnt?

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2020-07-21 23:25 | Report Abuse

wilwin Recently, Lambo is collecting money from ESOS and the coming PP will be enough for its expansion on e-commerce. after these few days play up, if most of the shares are still in the company management and institution's hands then there is no problem for further uptrend. Only when most of the shares have gone to the small holders hand only then we have to worry.

Anybody know what is behind focus dynamic that make it share price above rm1?
21/07/2020 9:05 PM

focus is like a proxy for fintec global to get expounding nta. current 0.51cent

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-22 09:47 | Report Abuse

lambobo

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 09:50 | Report Abuse

What you see this morning is fake sellers to create panic sell, so they can buy at 4.5 cts; left hands to right hands. It happen like this a few times after news and then stay around the price for a while then waiting for another round. Anyone here panic sell?

pinkiepigz @MichaelKwok Michael, what do you mean by fake sellers?

skygazer

345 posts

Posted by skygazer > 2020-07-22 09:59 | Report Abuse

Yes wilwin, it's better for LAMBO to go up slowly. Not goreng like K1 and ANZO. Sudden goreng and then crash pitifully

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 10:10 | Report Abuse

Just look at how he bark as idiot, you know wan is dragonliar, his a/c suspended now.

skygazer

345 posts

Posted by skygazer > 2020-07-22 10:18 | Report Abuse

What is the need to compare Mlab and LAMBO? Both have different prospect. LAMBO is good for long term. Majority arent interested in pump and dump. You can go n do that at Mlab

Posted by baiyuensheng > 2020-07-22 10:18 | Report Abuse

Win00: Lambo can only move if China bosses move their funds to the ASEAN market. Lambo is a china play with china bosses behind. Fundamentally as a e-commerce startup is difficult

Posted by baiyuensheng > 2020-07-22 10:24 | Report Abuse

As an e-commerce startup, they are not even in the top 10 in terms of traffic flow. To really become successful takes time and resources!!! How long can Lambo burn money? What they sell on their platform is no different from others. No differentiation and they dive into a red ocean instead of coming up with something in a blue ocean. The only small hope is the china bosses dump tonnes of money into it ...bad won't last long either. This is a bad project

Posted by baiyuensheng > 2020-07-22 10:25 | Report Abuse

You guys know how hard it is to start an e-commerce platform right?

skygazer

345 posts

Posted by skygazer > 2020-07-22 10:31 | Report Abuse

We should give LAMBO some time. Let's see how the management uses the funding that was raised recently. Just wait for next QR earnings. Meanwhile hold on

Posted by pinkiepigz > 2020-07-22 10:38 | Report Abuse

@wilwin thank you for explaining! i bought at 5sen, now drop to 4.5sen.. but will hold

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 11:20 | Report Abuse

baiyuensheng, why worry about the chick before the egg is hatched?

All directors including chairman are Malaysia, I dont know why you said the bosses are from China. The directors are too willing to pick up all ESOS after it announce every time, it proved that they have the confidence why shouldnt we give them some time.

I like this company for its acuteness in realizing the effects of trade war would cause business slow down and diverted their business to e-commerce including logistic since last year by using internal fund from profit.

They also knows about the cost in expanding that's why they raising funds through ESOS and PP. Of course there is competition in every line, the pioneer will benefit the most, we must have confidence and support them, together we will thrive.

mbd550066

59 posts

Posted by mbd550066 > 2020-07-22 12:30 | Report Abuse

Keep it 1st
2 weeks,,,,, only

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-22 12:49 | Report Abuse

red

topkek

498 posts

Posted by topkek > 2020-07-22 13:57 | Report Abuse

Aiyo .. out of bullets to top up

sokowanda

356 posts

Posted by sokowanda > 2020-07-22 14:28 | Report Abuse

finish, just like that. typical chinamen stock, grab & run.

Jeff5142

7,853 posts

Posted by Jeff5142 > 2020-07-22 14:57 | Report Abuse

High seller volume difficult to absorb.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-22 15:05 | Report Abuse

red

wind_00

94 posts

Posted by wind_00 > 2020-07-22 15:39 | Report Abuse

Collected some at 0.45. =D

qwerting1

685 posts

Posted by qwerting1 > 2020-07-22 15:45 | Report Abuse

DOnt say bo jio. XOX shark just enter! quick come take a look

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 15:49 | Report Abuse

Guys, Sky clear now, my friend just has spoken to one of the Directors, who assured him that Lambo is definitely not a Company from China. So, please stop your rumors of Red chip.

skygazer

345 posts

Posted by skygazer > 2020-07-22 15:52 | Report Abuse

Good @willwin

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 16:37 | Report Abuse

baiyuensheng your rumors had caused some commotion and people sell at 4 cts, and wb 1.5 cts; did you manage to get them? If not, not worth it lah, bec you will be marked as a guy without dignity and lost trust from people.

Posted by foreverchung > 2020-07-22 16:42 | Report Abuse

@wilwin, please provide evidence of your friend's 'conversation' with one of the Directors. Anyone can say that his/her friend talked to the director.

Support your statement with facts, not claims.

Posted by foreverchung > 2020-07-22 17:23 | Report Abuse

@wilwin, thank you for your clarification. Or at least the attempt to clarify. Perhaps its convincing enough for other members here, so I'll give you a benefit of doubt on their behalf.

Whereas for me, the things that you mentioned could be legit. But there's no concrete proof that the claim is real, as:

1. I don't see any directors would have such time to answer the questions posed right away. And its based on a question of 'whether Lambo is China company or not', this is pretty much a petty question. An experienced director won't waste time to answer such petty question. More logical question to be answered would be: Why ESOS so frequently to dilute shares where there's already close to 3b shares / what is the planned marketing strategy for the funds raised from PP?

2. The things you mention don't carry sufficient proof to show that indeed it was the director who answered. Since the director is 'bewildered' by the claims that Lambo is a China company, he could write an email and share it to us / your friends as well. Since plenty of i3 members here claimed Lambo is China company; he should be even more bewildered then and itching to address the forums as well.

You see, I can also claim that I also called the Registrar just now and confirmed that they received no such call these few days and there goes your claims. It's the matter of you say vs I say. What I would like to point out is that, your points / claims can be easily countered or debunked. You should provide substantial points / proofs to support this.

Good that you know how to respect your friend. I am glad for you. But this doesn't change the fact that your claims are still easily disregarded.

Don't get me wrong. I am shareholder of Lambo too. I have been holding even before you came to Lambo. But that doesn't make one person eligible to bullshit to get optimism out of unwary small fishes.

Posted by foreverchung > 2020-07-22 17:32 | Report Abuse

@wilwin, internet is a dangerous place. People can type whatever they want. You could've bought in at 0.03 and see that the momentum dies down and there goes your effort to try to build optimism for people to continue holding / buying.

Of course I hope Lambo continue to go up. Maybe I just can't stand people posting claims that are easily manufactured. i.e. - I called Mr. Abdullah to call me back to confirm that they will use the PP funds to partner with AntFinancial to integrate AliPay Direct to LamboPlace/Move. < See the issue? Anyone can say that too.

Yes I am aware of the Directors are Malaysian. I did not allege that the company China / directors are from China. Or saying that dragon/wan/alibabi/whoever is right or wrong. I am pointing out my skepticism towards your claims of 'friend calling director'.

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 18:05 | Report Abuse

foever, there is a real conman spreading rumors all over i3 for the shares he hard sell, if you really cant stand people being cheated, you should follow Calvin the famous conman and bark to him.

Just confirm Lambo not red chip also can cheat newbies? tell the true lah, you sold and wanted to buy back at low. So you desperately attack me for nothing to get what you want.

I have already mentioned earlier that share price will not drop below 4.5 cts, and I am looking for long term hoping this counter to become mini alibaba or amazon. Up or down dont affects me. Idiot, wasting so much of my time.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-22 18:20 | Report Abuse

lambobo

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 19:10 | Report Abuse

foreverfail, it is impossible to prove to you about a telephone conversation and it is also not necessary to prove to you or anybody else whether my friend spoken to director about Lambo not from China.

It is very silly of you to come out with such a fuss for something which is already proven in Bursa, our double confirm is bec of baiyuensheng spreading rumors again.

May be you dont realise that you have very low standard of evaluate thing and situation. Remember you can come out with something like the motorbike food delivery workers would boycott and need to engage more team from any company besides Lambo.

Pls improve yourself first and stop criticize others with all stupid and irrelevant example. One thing I cant stand is reading stupid or lying posts. I will not waste my time on you again, you dont need to read my post bec you are unable to understand them and you will bark to cause nuisance for attention. Low inferiority due to stupidity has mindset like you.

cicakman

7,359 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-07-22 19:16 | Report Abuse

Last week volume very well waited by some interested parties at 4.5 cts
Those esos at 4.5 cts tightly hold.
Tommorow can closed at 5.5 to 6 cts are very good.

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-22 19:29 | Report Abuse

Even though we asked for someone important to speak to; we didnt expect the Director himself returned our call.

Now I have more confidence than ever about a company that its' top management care to return a shareholder's call. With such good attitude, the company will succeed.

That day I called BigSweep about they sold expired ticket 4/5/2020 in June, and the person in charge called me up to tell me the drawing date when it was fixed and wished me good luck. I really admired his attitude.

Biliskecil

760 posts

Posted by Biliskecil > 2020-07-22 20:14 | Report Abuse

i trust lambo engine...

topkek

498 posts

Posted by topkek > 2020-07-22 21:48 | Report Abuse

Wana drive Lambo must be happy happy .. cannot fight fight one ..

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2020-07-22 21:49 | Report Abuse

sound good.. drive Lamborghini..

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2020-07-22 21:50 | Report Abuse

I got same feeling..

whitebunny

154 posts

Posted by whitebunny > 2020-07-22 23:19 | Report Abuse

Received vouchers from Lambo.

Hasaki

28 posts

Posted by Hasaki > 2020-07-23 08:48 | Report Abuse

What voucer

topkek

498 posts

Posted by topkek > 2020-07-23 08:49 | Report Abuse

I received it too .. will try to purchase something from LamboPlace

Posted by foreverchung > 2020-07-23 09:27 | Report Abuse

When got called out for bullshitting, start attacking people with name calling & try to divert topic away? Sounds pretty similar to a person named alibabi before this. Even your rhetoric and pattern is the same. Duplicate account? Disciple? Cousin?

Don't try to talk cock la. When you got called out for bullshitting then suck it up if you can't present your proof.

1. I did already mention I am aware that Lambo is not China company. Read properly.
2. Name calling. Typical alibabi / conman forumer?
3. I have been holding the stock since 0.015, I have proof, but do you have for your 'friend's call?'. Since the Director called, give the office number? Give the Registrar front desk name? If can give Director direct number then would be great. But I doubt Director will call from personal mobile. Oh maybe Google can help you on this.

I for one support Lambo and do agree with the points presented by other forumers that Lambo has big potential which at least made sense. But yours? Called Director? Please la. I also called Mr. Guo and he say today will close 0.04, you believe?

Posted by foreverchung > 2020-07-23 09:31 | Report Abuse

Car Big Cannon, heard of it? Just like how one can create duplicate account to comment here, I have no qualms to bring this fight to you.

You want to support the counter, give true facts. Not shits like I called Director / my friend yumcha with the CFO / my cousin work in LamboPlace these sort of shit if you can't provide concrete proof.

But anyways, you are right in one point. No use arguing here because you will keep on doing what you do best. And all of us stand to gain nothing from your false sense of euphoria.

I won't name call you, I wish you good luck and take care.

Posted by Investsucess Trader > 2020-07-23 09:55 | Report Abuse

There are 2 gangs in this place, either you are positive or negative ,you are critisize or attacked...

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-07-23 10:03 | Report Abuse

lambobo

Posted by Investsucess Trader > 2020-07-23 10:15 | Report Abuse

Bought 4 months ago at 0.015, today added more at 0.045, Is it the right strategy? Can anyone ple advice......

Stockiss

700 posts

Posted by Stockiss > 2020-07-23 10:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by foreverchung > Jul 23, 2020 9:31 AM | Report Abuse

Car Big Cannon, heard of it? Just like how one can create duplicate account to comment here, I have no qualms to bring this fight to you.

You want to support the counter, give true facts. Not shits like I called Director / my friend yumcha with the CFO / my cousin work in LamboPlace these sort of shit if you can't provide concrete proof.

But anyways, you are right in one point. No use arguing here because you will keep on doing what you do best. And all of us stand to gain nothing from your false sense of euphoria.

I won't name call you, I wish you good luck and take care.

------------------------

Well articulated argument, in a public forum especially one with interested vested like i3, it is bounds to have differing opinions but we should agree to disagree respectfully and address the points with facts. There is no need to lower yourself to insulting / name calling. We are all mature adults with functioning brain.

Post a Comment