BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 11 hours ago

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2023-05-26 20:12 | Report Abuse

Income if like U and your Auntie surely is money gone. U buy 20 sens U sell 20 sens. If U just keep today U GREEN already. The chance is there but U scared of Halloween :) Hahaha!!

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-26 20:18 | Report Abuse

The sudden surge in this afternoon is believed to facilitate the associates etc of FL and gangs or otherwise to exit before release of the announcement.

Now you know who the foxy fellow is ( DL is still under remand inside)

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-26 20:25 | Report Abuse

HA ha ha I hope sellers dump to me next Monday, I would happy to collect. Good nite!

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-26 20:25 | Report Abuse

be

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-05-26 20:35 | Report Abuse

@Oowa, so early tidur liao. Night begins at 9pm.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-26 20:55 | Report Abuse

Yer,it is going to be cheap sales on Monday....

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-26 21:12 | Report Abuse

VincentBravo must be the operator? Really can sell during high and buy during low… only operator has this ability… not ordinary bilis la. 🔦💡

Vincentbravo—
Don't quarrel la guys :) Bahvest U buy as long as its cheap. The real skill is not buying BUT actually selling when it's high :) U ask everyone here. How many times they missed selling when it's high :) Don't be greedy. Nobody can buy at the lowest and nobody can sell at the highest. As long as every year U earn from Bahvest then it's good already... For me this price is still super cheap. U look at Bahvest history price then U will know. On the Quarter Report surely the new directors will have ways to settle it. That's why they are there. Don't have to worry. It's their job. ENJOY your weekend!!! It's the school holidays. Bring your kids and family to have a good meal or a short holiday to enjoy or 10 sens 12 sens or 14 sens BUY. For me I bought millions at 11.5 sens and have not sold a single share yet :) Cheers & ENJOY!!!
59 minutes ago

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2023-05-26 21:49 | Report Abuse

Income nobody is selling yet. It's so cheap!!! Only U and your Auntie :) Hahaha

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2023-05-26 21:54 | Report Abuse

Income have U won any money playing bahvest? U buy low and sell high. Be brave. Don't buy 20 sens and sell 20 sens. Then wat U earn? It's buy low and sell high. Not buy and sell at the same price :) Haha... U Joker la income

kk7198

2,483 posts

fl888

7,691 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-05-27 00:01 | Report Abuse

DL and his gang has not resigned, and still the Executive Director…can FL and gang be appointed to BODs and declared not able to issue coming QTR result in time and might be suspended indefinitely on 9-6-23 before EGM….

fl888

7,691 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-05-27 05:31 | Report Abuse

Buy MKTSBKW GD Bahvest Code Box 0098 today and tomorrow to generate more income …..

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 07:52 | Report Abuse

It is learnt that the five shareholders who had recently filed a lawsuit against the company in an attempt to hold an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to replace three directors of Bahvest, have withdrawn the suit

They have also notified the court that they are not proceeding with their proposed EGM on May 25.

Despite of the above,why were FL and gangs still appointed in the absence of EGM? This is not a replacement of directors but considered as appointment of additional 3 directors in the BOD in addition to DL and gangs ( 3 directors). DL and gangs are still directors but they are largely expected to be removed on 13/6

The validity on the recent appointment of additional directors by the shareholders could be challenged. Nevertheless, the shareholders have sent a clear signal that the removal of DL and gangs is certain to be removed on 13/6.

Interestigly , their move is dampened with the warning of suspension if the company fails to submit the QR within the stipulated timeframe. Another blow to the shareholders.

It is believed the sudden surge in yesterday afternoon was motivated to facilitate "some people" to conveniently exit before the release of the news.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-05-27 08:04 | Report Abuse

@joyvest, no more joy over the weekend? Looks like will drop on Monday morning. Is it a good entry point for those who had exited? What are your opinions? Thanks.

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 09:06 | Report Abuse

🩺

CKMNOP01

135 posts

Posted by CKMNOP01 > 2023-05-27 09:10 | Report Abuse

The fear of not submitting Qr on time is the same as when bahvest was trading below 13sen. Guys, dont fool the 2nd time.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 09:22 | Report Abuse

Following the new appointment of additional 3 directors ( FL camp) on BOD, there are altogether 8 directors including the incumbent DL and gangs meaning to say that they are collectively accountable for the delay in submission of QR ( unaudited ) and audited reports. However, since DL camp is embroiled with the ongoing investigation, it is believed they dont have the time to deal with it. On the other hand , the FL Camp have already passed the buck conveniently to the investigating authority /agency as a result of which they are unable to handle with it too. Basically, we can read their mind in that " this is the mess created by the incumbent , why should we sort out for them ?"

Given the above scenario, do you really believe that they will be able to submit the QR in time ? Since the QR is unaudited ( subject to trial and error), there shouldnt be any problem to present unless there is something to hide, such as the questionable 100kg of gold or otherwise.

Another intriguing question is whether the upcoming QR is going to be impressive or disappointing. Well, it is expected that the QR is going to be " explosively" upsetting. Why? the compensation of RM 21m for trespassing would be reported in the upcoming QR as a " contingent liability" resulting in the reduction of Revenue by the same amount. If the company is already in a loss situation ,the loss is further compounded by the same amount to be taken into account . The shareholders' wealth is certainly diminished by the same amount reflecting in the shareholders' fund.

In view of the forgoing , it remains doubtful as to whether the upcoming QR could be submitted in time and whether the financial performance is up to expectation. If not, another wave of havoc is expected.

buanay2k

46 posts

Posted by buanay2k > 2023-05-27 09:26 | Report Abuse

@joyvest - Interesting analysis... thanks!

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-05-27 09:39 | Report Abuse

@joyvest...well said. Expect the unexpected, it might be a rosy QR after all . FL n gang can cook the book, nothing is impossible.

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 11:24 | Report Abuse

💊

Jack Khan

1,293 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2023-05-27 11:37 | Report Abuse

Joyvest get all wrong lol. The QR is for Jan - March which dispute not yet happen. New director can direct the submission of QR as it is unless the account department system already sapu by MACC for investigation. then New director might have to get exemption from SC and MACC from this accounting problem,
It is the incumbent responsibility for all the transaction between jan 2023 -march 2023.
New CEO and director can issue statement about the audited account few month later as this is their job to appoint Auditor for the accounts.

Posted by vincentmin > 2023-05-27 11:43 | Report Abuse

Well well well.!
Jack Khan cool n steady mind.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 12:11 | Report Abuse

It is commonly practised by the auditors/Accountants to take into account of all the subsequent events that occur after a company's QR period ( 31/3 ) but before the release of the OR ( on or before 31/5) . In other words , events that happen between the cut-off date ( 31/3) and the date in which the company issues its QR ( 31/5) must be taken into account, failing which, the QR would be seriously understated( misstatement ) in terms of liability which would have serious financial implications to the all the users of the QR .

The subsequent event ie compensation for trespassing is a " confirmed event" through the admission of guilt by Bahvest publicly which further justifies its inclusion in the report.

As at to date, there are 982 listed companies including LEAPs in the Bursa, do you really believe that SC would be lenient enough to set a precedent as an exemption from compliance within the timeframe for this case ? . Rules are rules and they must be strictly complied with at all times. Furthermore, this is not the 1st time for delay of submission of the QR. The mention of books and records was taken by the investigating authority/agency occurred in the month of May. Hence,there is no reason why 1s Qtr to 31/3 could not be submitted in time unless of course something is "fishy".

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 12:24 | Report Abuse

Reference is made to above , the relevant period is 1/1-31/5. FL and gangs were appointed to the BOD on 26/5 , do you believe they can really get away with the collective accountability by passing the buck to the incumbent?

However, if they were appointed after 31/5 , then it could be a different perspective.

bb2ualways

184 posts

Posted by bb2ualways > 2023-05-27 13:01 | Report Abuse

As mentioned earlier our group already exit on Thursday.
We don't intend to buy back due to probability of being suspended no matter it is cheap.
We move our funds to glove and msm due to good future years ahead.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-05-27 13:14 | Report Abuse

I will not be surprised if report of the 2 Qtr Results (Jan-Mar & Apr-Jun) are affected by the raid...

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 13:42 | Report Abuse

SC does not give any benefit of doubt to any company raided for investigation .It is believed that there must be valid basis with initial constructive proof of wrongdoings before the raids are conducted by the investigating authorities.

The raids by the investigating authorities/ agencies etc already suffice to vindicate suspension by SC until clearance of suspected wrongdoings.

Coupled with the delay of submission of QR, the likelihood of suspension is intensified.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-05-27 13:50 | Report Abuse

Jack Khan
Joyvest get all wrong lol. The QR is for Jan - March which dispute not yet happen...........

Jackie , you nailed it, simple and short. Plain logic. Well Monday will start off aggressively, but all these noise would be well absorbed eventually. Noise accountability and anxiety is only for T2 trades with high non claimable insurance premiums. If you consider holding it against price objectives based on longer time considerations , why fear all these interim noises. The issue now is Kretam Iceman assassins (KIA) and the gold. KIA are proven seasoned players in the corporate world, who is deemed to do a better job than Dracula. And the Gold is there, for if not all of us are screw balls for being gullible.
So where lies the problem? The problem is affixing the eyes on the screen, focusing on price movements, that virtually no one cam control except the market maker. That anxiety and mix emotion steal away your longer term price objective and consideration. Buy on Monday if it is chaotic at what ever level lower than Friday closing, because it is still cheap. Put it under your pillow, and go do some other worthwhile thing rather than just looking at the screen.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-05-27 14:02 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, so true.....Fortune awaits the brave ones. Those who had exited, better collect back the cheap tickets.

bb2ualways

184 posts

Posted by bb2ualways > 2023-05-27 14:10 | Report Abuse

Getting your funds lock into suspended counter is not brave brother.
The funds can made money elsewhere.
Knowing there is high risk ahead why bother to invest in a company which can't even submit their QR.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 14:15 | Report Abuse

To put it another way , to buy it cheap ( irrespective of its worth) next monday and sit on it for long term( don't shit on it).

How long is long is up to your own interpretation, say 10 years down the road ,check its value.

Who knows it is as good as public bank or it is as bad as bornoil or it is as ugly as Serba Dynamic(SD) then.

If you do it in this manner,why not as well to invest in artifacts/antiques?

mdason

7 posts

Posted by mdason > 2023-05-27 14:18 | Report Abuse

Ugly seba dynamic was suspended for 3 days only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 14:25 | Report Abuse

Wrong....suspended forever now...dead meat.

mdason

7 posts

Posted by mdason > 2023-05-27 14:27 | Report Abuse

Bornoil suspended for 4 days still not dead yet 😊

bb2ualways

184 posts

Posted by bb2ualways > 2023-05-27 14:32 | Report Abuse

Joyvest.
Better ask mdason put all his funds buy Bahvest. Useless to point out to those die hard supporters.

mdason

7 posts

Posted by mdason > 2023-05-27 14:35 | Report Abuse

Why get so worked up Joy!

bb2ualways

184 posts

Posted by bb2ualways > 2023-05-27 14:51 | Report Abuse

pang72. You are season market player. Should know what to do if you still got shares.

CKMNOP01

135 posts

Posted by CKMNOP01 > 2023-05-27 15:21 | Report Abuse

@Vincentbravo, I m on your side. They throw v buy. Anyway my average costs are so dirt cheap.

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:21 | Report Abuse

Haha my aunt sold all at 20 sen and Vincentbravo belittles me and my aunt for selling early at 20 sen…
My aunt and I has the last laugh at Vincentbravo. 👨🏻‍✈️

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:25 | Report Abuse

First of all protect your capital.
Secondly , your shares will make money for you after you risk managing your shares.
🤳🏻☔️⛈️🌊

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:27 | Report Abuse

This nut is tough to crack lah. 🍩🍌

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:31 | Report Abuse

Pang72 your gld playing for toilet bowl looks like has to be suspended indefinitely. 🚽🧨

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:32 | Report Abuse

Pang72 your gld plating for toilet bowl looks like has to be suspended indefinitely. 🚽🧨
*** Typo… bohdo auto correct…

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:34 | Report Abuse

o0o all the directors. 💩

Income

11,110 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-05-27 15:50 | Report Abuse

Joybahvest, your story is getting more and more world class. 🤠

vivabursa

594 posts

Posted by vivabursa > 2023-05-27 15:56 | Report Abuse

simple, if you have tickets in hand you can hold; if you have none then you can either buy if the price drops or wait until the picture is clearer

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-05-27 16:00 | Report Abuse

pang72
So, what now? Panic sell next Monday

Pang 72, you cheeky little devil, you and your LL run the golden toilet bowl Bowlvest, yet you pretend like you dont know what will happen on Monday. Of course there will be panic selling. The market for Monday is for weak holders and T2 non- pick up players. As a shortist, I will not also participate in the Monday market becos You and LL will definitely quickly pull it down below 20 sen, to a level maybe 18.5 sen where you create the atmosphere of uncertainty, where it will be difficult to decide whether to buy or sell. There will definitely be lots of sellers at this level, and Pang and LL will be smiling and saying thank you very much. And when the dust has settled for the day, they will be counting their lots acquired. And then they wait again for the right time to recycle the lots to take it up higher.
About the qtr report and the suspension,, this is a political linked counter, and KIA (Kretam iceman assassins) were not born yesterday. problems like this is their bread and butter. And by the way a comparison with Serba and Borneo Oil: At 0.5/1 sen anyone wants to take over. None. Who wants and O&G player with no money. How many sick O&G players in Bursa now? Once a giant, Sapura energy, anybody interested to buy? None.
Is Bahvest an O&G player? Is Bahvest having financial problems? Bahvest is a target of Hostile Takeover due to the perceived intrinsic value.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-05-27 16:09 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Since you mentioned it in passing, I am into Sapura...

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-27 16:49 | Report Abuse

I only cited bornoil and SD as examples irrespective of their natures of business .There are numerous fxxkup counters other than oil and gas counters for instances,Hong seng, Rimbunan Sawit etc are in the same hot soup.

By the way,borneo oil ( bornoil) is not engaged in oil and gas but B&F,gold mining( past activities) and Agricultural produce.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-05-27 16:49 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88: I stand to correct the intent of my statement. Good of you to point it out. I have no intention of offending those buying those counters cited in my last capsule: I just wanted to make a comparison of whether those co were targets of takeover as compared with Bahvest. I guess that statement will lead to misinterpretation. So like in the chaos of kita punya parliament, I tarik balik that statement.

Post a Comment