BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.70%)

Day's Change

0.70 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,685 comment(s). Last comment by cicakman 2 hours ago

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-19 11:33 | Report Abuse

The market must move on. The grief period for the untouchables is slowly diminishing. Let those related solve their predicament in whatever ways deem as relief and comfort. However the market is never short of episodes portraying revivals akin to the phoenix arising from the ashes. 😍😍😍

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-19 12:38 | Report Abuse

@moon, my England improve alot after reading your comments. Yes, lets starbucks and Mcd. I have been having prosperity burger for many of my supper. Mcd in my area look crowded than before, and feel like high class restaurant. Many young amois inside, feel safer than before. Mcd have improve alot.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-19 12:58 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... A little bird ada cakap you banyak busy Kontra the last few days. Ada betul kah?

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-19 13:17 | Report Abuse

@welcome, siapa little bird? Memang saya selalu contra sampai olan cakap saya kaki contra. Bila mati akan masuk nelaka. Tapi sya tak suka sugar, banyak bangga, paki, rohin. Nelaka ada thai, ukrain, jepun, german amois party tiap malam.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-19 14:40 | Report Abuse

"Stock market fundamentals remain intact, say SC, Bursa Malaysia
The sharp decline in share prices is limited to ‘a few small-cap stocks’, and is not widespread, say the regulators."

The above is the title and excerpt of the related article: Oh, so they never expected the market to be over-driven to this extent. that now they have to surface to reassure the market. walao wei, why Bursa and SC sudah overstep the line kah? So takut juga kah? Apa macam kalau retailers boycott bursa for just one week, let market maker jalan satu orang saja, boleh kah? damn that is impossible, knowing mostly all are hard core compulsive gambling kaki, all will need nervous syndrome therapy due to market withdrawal symptoms. 😂😂😂

spyking

534 posts

Posted by spyking > 2024-01-19 15:24 | Report Abuse

when will the AR out? end of this month?

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-19 15:34 | Report Abuse

@spyking...Very refreshing question. Thanks

Posted by ExecutionTrade > 2024-01-19 16:10 | Report Abuse

Didn't they change their financial year?

spyking

534 posts

Posted by spyking > 2024-01-19 17:06 | Report Abuse

Postponed for 6 months. Report shall out by end of Jan 2024

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-19 17:20 | Report Abuse

Their new 1st quarter runs from OCT -DEC 2023, thus report will be out in the last 10 days of February 2024.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-21 12:44 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... What's your take on the change in Sarawak's Governorship? Will Abang Jo's children now rule corporate Sarawak? Thanks & another cup of Starbucks I owe you

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-21 13:50 | Report Abuse

Abang jo, Johor meow and Vincent Tan making big move.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-21 19:19 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
-If you recall Mario Bros' spouse is a Sarawakian, and he once commented that outsiders unlikely to gain footing on prospects of generating wealth from Sarawak due to state monopolies. and deep seated business fiefdom culture and mentality.
- The governor is akin to a state of oversight and ceremonial purposes, similar to the non- executive chairman of the board, hence not at the policy making ministerial level. The CM is more closer to the executive level and thus the CM's reach with respect to projects are more decisive. Remember Old man/ Syrian spouse made it big time when assuming the CM position. As governor to finish off his remaining life sitting on the title, he had already established his 7 generation tycoon legacy, which is now besieged by family inheritance and legal squabble, a natural evolving progression of private greed over public good.
-With the advent of social media and communications beyond boundary, political tenure becomes more uncertain of going for a longer term compared to previous years: thus must move fast into the foray of cash spinning/churning activities, so as not to miss capitalizing the political cycle.... i reckon you know what i mean.....Well Minetec is going thru sweeping changes in personnel.......intriguing?
-My gut feel: the eastern msia states are richer in natural resource, mostly untapped than combined states in peninsula. Unfortunately, these 2 eastern peninsula states are never blessed with people of action. talk.talk Talk.... itu saja.....Like they have this phobia of fear of sharing, and cannot accept the fact that others might be richer if opportunities are tapped for implementation. .....

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-21 21:28 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Changing of baton to the next family to carry on with the tightly guarded legacy. Can it be safely said more endorsed personalities from the new family coming on board as seen at Minetech? Repeat of another Sarawak-theme play now that it is confirmed Abang Jo has inherited the position as the most powerful man in Sarawak...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-21 23:50 | Report Abuse

Minetech should just be thrown into the safe deposit box, and left aside for it to nourish itself devouring resources and consequently growing under the shadows of the puppet masters of Sarawak. It is destined to be the torch bearer of the Sarawak economy, which currently is still in the hands of Cahya Mata SwK.
Oh well, what can be said of the changes in SWK: I will surmise by these axioms:
1) History will repeat itself
2) The legendary Led Zeppelin had a powerful heavy metal composition titled "The Song Remains the Same" The tune sung in SWK shall be the same, only change is the vocalist. 😂😂😂
It might not be an overwhelming Sarawak theme play, but more so confined to certain entities with power in their hands. The sumptuous economic pie that SWK can offer to be baked should be enough for many corporate players to taste the wealth of the fillings, but again the fiefdom mentality embraced creates selfish chefs.....

MarioBros

460 posts

Posted by MarioBros > 2024-01-22 08:58 | Report Abuse

I heard my name was mention by moonslayer. Actually, its me from Swak and my spouse are from Sabah. And also yes, political here are copy from the previous ruler. And if you monitor closely, when Premier son appointed as SCIB shareholder, the price stock rise up and I dont think it coinsident when he left, not long after that the price plummeted. Now he was in Minetec and I strongly believe this will be the stock for 2024. This is not a buy call but anything is possible in bursa. And also, Swak have plan to expprt electricity to Singapore. Wonder who will win the contract to provide underwater cable later

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2024-01-22 17:52 | Report Abuse

Every time when I started thinking whether I should sell or not, Lee Van Cliff will appear to buy more. What is it that he knows that give him so much confidence in this share and bought more than 70 millions shares?

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-22 18:34 | Report Abuse

@Bullballs... He believes in you actually

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2024-01-22 20:38 | Report Abuse

This man got elephant's balls

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2024-01-23 09:36 | Report Abuse

Operator should have collected enough for the next push. Anytime soon.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-23 09:47 | Report Abuse

@Bullballs... I agree with you. It has consolidated long enough

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-23 10:28 | Report Abuse

Wait near QR only collect some. Now all busy with beaten down goreng counters. You anyhow choose one also make money. Then next few days will be Johor meow theme. Btw, bjland already start moving.

Alasako

306 posts

Posted by Alasako > 2024-01-23 11:31 | Report Abuse

park some bahvest ... park some ekovest....

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-23 12:19 | Report Abuse

Park artroniq-wa, widad, scib, ynhprop.

Posted by ExecutionTrade > 2024-01-23 12:21 | Report Abuse

Follow non-executive director tapping in. Ha

joyvest

10,424 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2024-01-24 10:15 | Report Abuse

Just drop by to say hellow to old buddies here but it is so pathetic to find out that it is eerily quiet. This room used to be so lively and vibrant during my presence but now it is completely opposite.... Perhaps the Gold has lost its shine.....

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2024-01-24 10:33 | Report Abuse

stirring fire 😊

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-24 11:14 | Report Abuse

He is currently active giving lectures at SCIB...

AhHuat168

279 posts

Posted by AhHuat168 > 2024-01-24 12:39 | Report Abuse

Downtrend forming, Run......

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2024-01-24 13:22 | Report Abuse

When Joyvest appears the stock will go up.

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-24 16:03 | Report Abuse

@joyvest, please advice us what to buy next.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-24 16:17 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... That @joyvest lecturer will lecture you to buy SCIB... itu stock lu pun sudah Kontra!!! Ha ha...

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-24 19:40 | Report Abuse

@welcome, chey. Ingat dia pandai sangat. Semua sudah jual hari ini. Jumaat tak de idea mau goreng apa lagi. Ada short coins juga.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-24 20:06 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... Goreng mee & Teh-tarik. How about it? Lagi best isn't it?

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-24 21:43 | Report Abuse

Indo mee goreng. Best. Put in cabai and sambal. Then 3layers pork belly.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-26 10:16 | Report Abuse

Wow, the LDC (limit down club) boys under disguise were counting their money yesterday in the maze of things at batu caves during the Kavadi sessions, so as to mask themselves from the pursuit of the authorities. When the coast was clear, they took off on midnight flight to Rio Brazil, for the carnival. What's left is the legacy of proteges attempting to hog the top 40 limelight and execute another runaway. Yet to see the impact whether benign or malicious. In tune with what Arnold in Terminator quotes, "We'll be back"😁😁😁.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-26 10:53 | Report Abuse

Definitely... @moonslayer274. In good time, of course

Posted by blueberries > 2024-01-26 12:44 | Report Abuse

Celebrating the rise and rise of Bahvest and CNY together soon.😍😍

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2024-01-26 14:19 | Report Abuse

if it is not on the LD list then perhaps it is on the LU list. Last call, last call!!!

Posted by blueberries > 2024-01-26 20:15 | Report Abuse

if margin call is over and weak or rather cautious investors are being flushed out, maybe Bahvest, provided commendable gold production for the last qtr, will turn. Monday 29th is getting closer for the qtr report. Keep fimgers crossed guys. 😃

joyvest

10,424 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2024-01-27 09:14 | Report Abuse

Now every one is at the Cross road and pauses .Should l add more ,continue to hold or dump now?

Despite Gold price has been on the uptrend,why is the company going opposite direction now?

The gold price has been going up to USD $2021/oz since the emergence of Ukraine war and now the Arab war. why is the price still pathetic? In contrast,the share prices of most oil sectors have increased by 4-5 folds since then..

Is the company troubled by its litigations which can not be mitigated or impacted by other teething factors such as dubious license to operate issues in Tawau or what? The offence of trespassing issue has yet to be resolved.

There is too much dark clouds surrounding the company which could interpret why the current price is stagnant if not depressed...

So guys, keep everything sticking out crossed, not just your fingers.

cicakman

7,330 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2024-01-29 07:44 | Report Abuse

Hai bro bra 😁
Long time no here n hear.

Lets see how new TYT joined forces to spurs n boost Sarawak Economies🤫
Currently gold cannot spurs n boost our pocket.

cicakman

7,330 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2024-01-29 07:47 | Report Abuse

I got cables in Sarawak said something very good going to happen join forces bro jo n wanns.

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-01-29 09:07 | Report Abuse

Yo, cicak. Welcome back. Most important what counters to buy.

joyvest

10,424 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2024-01-29 09:26 | Report Abuse

Sarawak cable is controlled by Taib, If he departs,I think the prospects should be bright....

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-01-29 09:34 | Report Abuse

@cicakman...Yes,welcome back

CKMNOP01

135 posts

Posted by CKMNOP01 > 2024-01-29 09:40 | Report Abuse

@cicakman... good to see you comeback after a long absence. This forum is missing Cicakman and
moontheslayer.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-01-29 10:21 | Report Abuse

Bros. this is not an enticement to buy, If it is, it has to be your decision. whatever outcome dont shoot me, I am not the sheriff. only the deputy
Simeprop is beginning to knock on the door. There is no story behind it, only thing it is just a catch up movement against its peers by virtue of it being undervalued as well as an institutional stock with very good buy ratings and thus quite stable in its daily trades without the high pressure anxiety. Go to the threads, Pang72 will welcome you, his presence there is prominent. However,, if you are expecting fast pace playoffs and payoffs you might be disappointed as this is a PNB KWAP controlled entity.
Consider buying the call warrants C15 or C19 which expires in June 2024, rather than the mother share so that your capital commitments are not tied up in significant values.
Happy hunting and happy buying Bros. Bad times, good times, always better times! 😂😂😂

cicakman

7,330 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2024-01-29 10:46 | Report Abuse

Got cable in srwak joim forces.🤣

Post a Comment