INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.985 - 0.995

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 1 day ago

Posted by I LOVE Hengyuan, SEXY BABE RM21 > 2017-10-05 18:08 | Report Abuse

20 years? don't underestimate, they undervalued for 200 YEARS, wait 200 years to get near NTA

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-05 18:33 | Report Abuse

Insas sold another 500,000 Inari shares to realize a gain of around RM1,000,000.

Sslee

6,000 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-10-05 20:11 | Report Abuse

Dear all
Mr. KC Chong had included INSAS into his latest stock pick list.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/131584.jsp
I will continuous accumulate INSAS share with my monthly salary till I attend the next AGM.
I already make a draft of questions that I would like to ask the Auditor, CFO, Chairperson Tungku Aishah , Non-Executive Directors Dato’ Wong Gian Kui, Ms. Soon Li Yen and Mr. Oh Seong Lye, Executive director Dato’ Dr. Tan Seng Chuan and CEO Dato’ SRI Thong during the AGM on 2 subjects: Dividend and Share market price.
I believe as shareholders thus co-owner of the company, it is our responsibility and duty to attend the AGM. Ask the tough questions and help to shape the direction and behavior of the top management.
Thank you

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2017-10-06 08:57 | Report Abuse

Sslee, wish u best of luck!

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-06 09:34 | Report Abuse

Sslee, what will your questions be?

linges

2,689 posts

Posted by linges > 2017-10-06 11:17 | Report Abuse

:))

Posted by supertrader888 > 2017-10-06 16:04 | Report Abuse

insas undervalue !

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-06 19:33 | Report Abuse

How come didn't limit down?

linges

2,689 posts

Posted by linges > 2017-10-06 19:48 | Report Abuse

Nowadays market always upside down one..ha ha

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-06 19:51 | Report Abuse

linges, don't play contra. Actually I was hoping to buy if fall below 37 sen.

linges

2,689 posts

Posted by linges > 2017-10-06 20:12 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian, i dont have margin account even...so can’t play contra...only playing with cash account...

I will let Insas-WB for long term, will not avg down further unless price go very low...i just put price alert in my KLSE Screener apps to alert me once target price RM1 reached..

Now focusing on other warrant/option holding..which close to expiry date..to cash out at right moment..

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-06 20:53 | Report Abuse

linges, you managed to buy Mlab @ 10 sen?

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2017-10-06 20:58 | Report Abuse

at least can see some positive movements 2day...

linges

2,689 posts

Posted by linges > 2017-10-06 21:21 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian...Mlab 10c..not matched :((
First queued at 9.5c...later only changed to 10c...

Will put my queue tonite for Monday trading..50% at 10c and another 50% at 9.5c..hope kena on Monday

Sslee

6,000 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-10-07 14:07 | Report Abuse

Dear TheContrarian,
My draft questions as per below:
Good morning Y.A.M. Chairperson, Board of Director, Management team, Auditor and my fellow shareholders.
First of all let me express my thanks and gratitude to the management team and BOD of INSAS for making more profit financial year end June 2017 (EPS of 27.28 cents) compare to financial year end June 2016 (EPS of 11.67cents ) and giving dividend of Rm__ . Thank you very much.
However I am disappointed with a mere dividend of RM __ as I expect more as the company can definitely afford more. I am also dismay at the performance of INSAS market price of RM . (Closing on )
Company secretaries, Ms. Chow Yuet Kuen for the record my name is Lee Soon Sheng, age 56. This year I had withdrawn my EPF money and invested part of it into 548,000 INSAS Share in believing that INSAS should give me a better return than EPF can.
Today I have many questions for the management team; BOD and auditor which I had group it under 2 subjects.
1. Dividend
2. Share market price
Under each subject I will ask one question at a time and then pause for the management/BOD answer.
My first question on dividend is directed to the CFO.
1. Is INSAS business generated enough positive cash flow to pay a better dividend? (Yes/No)
2. Is INSAS has enough cash reserve to pay a better dividend? (Yes/No)
3. Any cash flow problems if INSAS pay out 25% of 2017 EPS as dividend (round up decimal to 7 cents) to the shareholders? (Yes/No)
Thank you CFO.
Y.A.M. Chairperson, Tungku Aishah do you mind I ask you some questions?
1. Y.A.M. Chairperson, if the company can pay a dividend of 4 Cent to INSAS-PA (the second wife) then the company should be able to pay not less than 4cents dividend to the INSAS shareholders too(the first wife) ? (Agree/ Disagree)
2. Y.A.M. Chairperson, since INSAS do not have any formal dividend policy, do you think is time now to adopt a formal dividend policy of at least allocating 25 % of EPS as dividend? (Yes/No)
3. If Yes, Y.A.M. Chairperson, will you bring up this formal dividend policy during the next BOD meeting for implementation? (Yes/No)
Thank you, Y.A.M. Tungku Aishah.
My next question is directed to CEO DATO’ SRI Thong
1. Dear DATO’ SRI, you have heard what Y.A.M chairperson, Tengku Aishah and CFO had said. So my question to you is when will you declare that addition dividend?
Depend on what Dato’ Sri Thong reply, I will argue with him for 7cents dividend
I have completed my question on Dividend and will now move on to INSAS share market price.
Again my first question on INSAS share market price is directed to the CFO.
1. Is INSAS share market price severely under-value? (Yes/No)
2. As a person in-charge of INSAS finance accounts what should be the true value of INSAS?
RM how much?
Thank you, CFO.
My next question is directed to the Auditors
1. As a professional accountant and external auditor of INSAS, do you agree with the CFO valuation that INSAS true value is RM .(Yes/No)
2. Have you bought any INSAS share? (Yes/No)
3. Since INSAS is under-value do you dare to all in and sailing in INSAS? (Yes/No)
4. What are the reasons for market to severely under value INSAS?
Thank you, Auditor.
My next question is directed to the Non-Executive Directors
1. Dato’ Wong Gian Kui, Ms. Soon Li Yen and Mr. Oh Seong Lye can each of you give one proposal as of how and what to do to improve the INSAS share price to reflect it true value of RM a share?
2. Executive director Dato’ Dr. Tan Seng Chuan would you like to comment on your fellow directors proposal or add on more proposal as of how and what to do to improve the INSAS share price?
Thank you, Directors
My next question is directed to CEO DATO’ SRI Thong
1. Dear DATO’ SRI, you have heard what the CFO, Auditor and Non-Executive and Executive directors had said. So my question to you is when you will implement the proposal suggested by them so that the INSAS share price can truly reflect its true value?
Dear DATO’ SRI Thong, I prayed that you will be like TAN Sri Teh Hong Piow, founder of Public Bank readily sharing the wealth of Public bank with all the shareholders with generous dividend and good capital return on share price. He is love by the entire shareholders and many wish him well and celebrate together with him his birthday and pray that he will live forever and his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will be equally successful. His is the shining example, the epitome of what all for one and one for all really mean.
Dear Dato’ Sri Thong we are all for you and hopefully you are all for us. We are all in the big family of INSAS now. I have only few more years of working life left before retirement. I hope to live off my retirement from my share investment return. I will hold tight to INSAS share and hope that INSAS will give me good dividend and capital gain. I will pass on my INSAS share to my children when I am gone.
Thank you.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-07 22:17 | Report Abuse

You have to drop the questions addressed to the Auditors because as Auditors they can't own the shares in companies that they audit.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-07 22:20 | Report Abuse

And when Mr Sslee puts forward these questions, the other shareholders who attend should applause to show agreement and support.

Oreo Oero

319 posts

Posted by Oreo Oero > 2017-10-08 01:22 | Report Abuse

@Thecontrarian,usually when is insas AGM? can try to attend and give support if my schedule allows me to do so.

BLee

867 posts

Posted by BLee > 2017-10-08 02:25 | Report Abuse

@Sslee, you have my support although I only have 10,000 shares bought at RM0.63 years ago. I am still keeping for targeting 100% gain.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-08 08:15 | Report Abuse

AGM should be next month. Those in KL/Selangor should make effort to attend to support Mr Sslee.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-10-08 08:52 | Report Abuse

Well Done, SSLee. Let's bombard the BOD ...we want dividend and increase in Share price

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-08 09:29 | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee has experience engaging BOD of another company previously. All he needs is the attendance of other shareholders for support.

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2017-10-08 12:05 | Report Abuse

100 % FULLY SUPPORT..........

Oreo Oero

319 posts

Posted by Oreo Oero > 2017-10-08 15:36 | Report Abuse

100% support too

558 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2017-10-08 21:25 | Report Abuse

GOOD JOB : Mr.Sslee, I will pray for your hard work!

pOdIuM

315 posts

Posted by pOdIuM > 2017-10-09 08:20 | Report Abuse

thank you Mr Sslee!

Sslee

6,000 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-10-09 08:22 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Thank you very much for the support. I very much appreciate it.

Dear TheContrarian,
Thank you for pointing out that the external auditors was forbidden to buy company share they assigned to audit. I will amend that part.
Thank you

lkoky

539 posts

Posted by lkoky > 2017-10-09 08:26 | Report Abuse

Many thanks Mr Sslee.

Posted by pasanglang > 2017-10-09 12:54 | Report Abuse

appreciate if someone could post the AGM date time and venue.
Better still if can post reminder when the date is nearer so that more of us can attend.
Thank you so much.

Oreo Oero

319 posts

Posted by Oreo Oero > 2017-10-09 13:07 | Report Abuse

sure pasanglang,will keep an eye on the announcement regarding AGM. based on the history,normally the AGM is at mount Kiara. u from Klang?

Posted by pasanglang > 2017-10-09 13:15 | Report Abuse

thanks Oreo... yes, pasanglang from Klang

Posted by pasanglang > 2017-10-09 14:14 | Report Abuse

SsLee should ask if this will take place too...

TheContrarian Insas' shareholding in Inari has dipped below 20% for the first time. If Insas is not allowed to treat Inari as an associated company, accounting standards require it to recognize fair value gain on Inari shares resulting an instant gain of around RM800,000,000.
03/10/2017 19:16

TheContrarian The disposal of Inari shares was deliberately done at end of September. If there is going to be a accounting policy change, the instant gain of RM800 million will be reflected in QR ending Sept 2017

kevin5059

933 posts

Posted by kevin5059 > 2017-10-10 16:31 | Report Abuse

Sslee, first of all, thanks for the effort.

Just to remind you that Dato Thong may not be the person who would like to listen to the minority share holder. Years ago, I was in one of the EGM meeting which seek for approval for Insas to issue the right issue. Some minority shareholdres actually confront dato thong with reason that he is not taking good care of the shareholders, guess what he replied?

"The business need money to expand, if you don believe in the company direction, you may sell your share tomorrow"

Haha, that's the statement he made during the EGM, which make me bought even more of insas share at lower price. hahahaha.

Sslee

6,000 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-10-10 21:28 | Report Abuse

Dear kevin5059,
Thank for the information on what Dato’ Sri Thong had said before during the EGM meeting. This will be my first time in attending the Insas AGM and will also be the first time I will meet Dato’ Sri Thong. I will not seek to confront Dato’ Sri Thong but rather using a more diplomatic way of indirectly reasoning with Insas Board of directors and using the BOD own words to put pressure on Dato’ Sri Thong into giving more dividend and do something to improve the share price.
Thank you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-10-10 22:34 | Report Abuse

It is good to attend AGM and voice your opinion as a shareholder. But bear in mind that management is entrusted to run the company, to do capital allocation etc. for the benefits of all shareholders. That is what they are there for. And I only invest in the company if I think the management does exactly that.

No credible management should give in to some shareholders who demand for all kind of things, higher dividend if the management believes they have better use of the money, useless bonus and "free" warrants etc, as this costs money as fees to investment banks, if there is no necessity to do it.

The management should know better how to manage the company better than someone who just put money in the company and ride on the success.

A good management team should be able to resist unproductive institutional imperatives.

That doesn't mean, as a shareholder, we can't voice out our opinion.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,405 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-10-10 22:41 |

Post removed.Why?

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-10 22:43 | Report Abuse

RM500,000,000 lying idle in the bank accounts. One sen dividend is less than RM7,000,000.

Posted by I LOVE Hengyuan, SEXY BABE RM21 > 2017-10-10 23:10 | Report Abuse

Thong obviously don't give a damn about minority. Hehe, proven mah. But you must be smart to trade against these type lol,sometimes can earn big money

Sslee

6,000 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-10-11 09:01 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB and KCCHONG,
A very good morning to you and thank you very much for the informations and guidelines on how to deal with Dato’ Sri Thong and what to ask for during the AGM? The AGM is still most likely month away but no harm in getting the early preparation done. After hearing so much on Dato’ Sri Thong I am actually very eager to meet him in person.
Allow me to post a WhatsApp greeting card message from Mr. Koon,
“Keep a SMILE on your face and a SONG in your heart!
A smile is a sign of joy.
A hung is a sign of love.
A laugh is a sign of happiness.
And a friend like me? Well that’s a sign of good taste!
We’ll be friends until l am senile.
Then we’ll be new friends.”

Thank you

GGecko

1,937 posts

Posted by GGecko > 2017-10-11 09:10 | Report Abuse

way to go..

Posted by SenSeng Loh > 2017-10-11 09:16 | Report Abuse

If a couter is making profit every year and NTA keeps going up. I will bet on this counter. Poor dividen and unfriendly management may have caused the low price level but worth accumulating. After all the management is not that bad in considering the net cash and sound balance sheet. In the horse racing some one will bet on the jockey(friendly management and good dividen) and another will bet on the horse(NTA and sound balance sheet). I always bet on the horse and not the jockey. I enter the stock market first thing is to ensure not to lose money and buy undervalued stocks for long term.

alooloo

265 posts

Posted by alooloo > 2017-10-11 12:49 | Report Abuse

What Dr Thong did is to enrich himself. For example, he is willing pay a lot interest to the Redeemable preference shares because 42% owned by him. Why would he chose to pay dividend to shareholder, which he own 24% only.

Also, he got 31% warrants. So, by 2020, he probably dilute all other shareholders by exercising them with the money and interest from Redeemable preference shares. Anyone who push this stock above RM1 with him will only make the prophecy becoming real. He had so much to gain at the expense of other shareholders.

alooloo

265 posts

Posted by alooloo > 2017-10-11 12:50 | Report Abuse

I do suggest shareholder must raise these tough question at AGM.

alooloo

265 posts

Posted by alooloo > 2017-10-11 12:54 | Report Abuse

I believe the stock price is capped due to the posibility of dillution effect. Or else, nothing can explain why a stock can have 30sen earning while stock traded at less than RM1.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-11 13:18 | Report Abuse

Redeemable Preference Shares pays only 4% which is a very cheap financing for Insas.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-11 13:28 | Report Abuse

The number of warrants in issue are around 2/5 of the number of shares in issue. Not much dilution.

NoEmo

1,167 posts

Posted by NoEmo > 2017-10-11 14:18 | Report Abuse

Agree with contrarian on 2/5 dilution. U should oni watch out if the ratio is 5/2 or more.

alooloo

265 posts

Posted by alooloo > 2017-10-11 17:17 | Report Abuse

Well, i can't agree on the 2/5 dilution is small. Many company just constantly buy back a little bit of share, then price up. But if look at the number, those are just a fraction, many times, less than 5% even if accumulated for few years. How is 2/5 dilution small thing? At least i definitely won't risk owning something that for sure will dilute 2/5.

I just raise my point which i hope someone will question Datok Thong in AGM. If not, i think it is better to wait 2020 and buy the share after dilution effects come in.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-11 18:23 | Report Abuse

Insas sold another 500,000 Inari shares at average price of RM2.603 raking in a gain of over RM1,000,000.

TheContrarian

9,253 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-11 18:35 | Report Abuse

Insas warrants were offered to all shareholders who took up the rights issue of the preference shares. It was done on an equitable basis. It was not given free to Dr Thong.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz