INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,895 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2 hours ago

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-07-28 19:20 | Report Abuse

Sslee Haha,
Without RPS and free warrants the true value of Insas will soon reflect into Insas shares.
So hold on to your Insas shares tight-tight.
Insas canteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
28/07/2020 4:09 PM <--- Y suddenly U turn?

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-28 19:55 | Report Abuse

Dear rogers123,
Where got suddenly U turn. Refer my comment: Jul 14, 2020 8:50 AM | Report Abuse
My thesis of investment in INSAS is simple base on indirectly holding: 595,893/663,006 of Inari shares and everything else in INSAS.
Note: Insas after converted 15 million of Inari warrants to Inari and hold: 615,353,575 start to sell some Inari to lock in the profit.

I’m very consistent in protecting my above thesis/interest by opposing any potential of dilution due to conversion of free warrants to Insas shares and encourage Board to apply for share buy-back MGO waiver so that Share Buy-Back can be resumed and my indirect holding of Inari will increase automatically.

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-07-28 20:49 | Report Abuse

Sslee: U complained about RPS, U rejected RPS. Y suddenly U turned?

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-07-28 21:13 | Report Abuse

hi, isn't this getting a bit selfish? a bit greedy? ....... i have to disagree with you on the share buybacks- 1) this is an investment holding company, they should be buying other companies for growth, not buying back own company shares and 2) i believe share buybacks are not efficient way of utilizing capital, companies in other countries, like USA, do this instead of giving away as dividend because dividends are taxed in their country, the shareholders don't like it, this is not the case in malaysia....

i think you can just go buy inari if you really want more inari or buy more george kent, they everyday buy back their own shares....

Posted by Sslee > Jul 28, 2020 7:55 PM | Report Abuse

".....and encourage Board to apply for share buy-back MGO waiver so that Share Buy-Back can be resumed and my indirect holding of Inari will increase automatically."

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-28 21:27 | Report Abuse

Haha
Why buying 1 Inari at RM 1.98 when with the same money I can buy 2.46 Insas at 0.805 and thus indirect hold more than 2 Inari and everything else in Insas.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-28 22:11 | Report Abuse

Dear rogers123,
I make official complaint to SC and Bursa to reject the proposed: RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 132,604,152 REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES ("RIGHTS RPS") IN INSAS TOGETHER WITH UP TO 331,510,380 FREE DETACHABLE WARRANTS ("WARRANTS") ON THE BASIS OF 2 RIGHTS RPS AND 5 WARRANTS FOR EVERY 10 EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM1.00 PER RIGHTS RPS

For the reason that some of the current INSAS shareholders might be facing financial stress and have no money to subscribe for their entitlement.

Those rich and greedy people will than take advantage on the poor shareholders buying from them their entitlement rights in open market at depressed price in 1 week window from date for commencement of trading of the rights to date for cessation of trading of the rights

Now without been weighted down by potential conversion of 331,510,380 warrants into Insas shares for the next 5 years, I am sure Insas shares value will be unlock very soon

So who is being greedy?

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-07-29 01:19 | Report Abuse

you see, your answer, that's greedy, that's like corporate raiding; you can't invest in holding companies and expect valuation same as the subsidiary you interested in.... and selfish is being you doing all this thinking you're helping the minority shareholders but actually you're actually only thinking of maximizing your profit? hmm....

Posted by Sslee > Jul 28, 2020 9:27 PM | Report Abuse

Haha
Why buying 1 Inari at RM 1.98 when with the same money I can buy 2.46 Insas at 0.805 and thus indirect hold more than 2 Inari and everything else in Insas.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 07:13 | Report Abuse

Good morning,
Please allow me to copy and paste the meaning of greed.

Greed is a natural instinct shared by many other complex organisms. Especially when it comes to possession of food or reproductive partners. However, in Homo Sapiens it has evolved to a highly obsessive and excessive compulsion.

The definition of greedy person is someone who wants more of something than he is entitled to or the behavior of wanting more than you are entitled to

There is a fine line between greed and ambition. It all depends on what kind of greed you have. ... However, the means to make that money can determine whether your greed has taken you in the right or wrong path

What are the warning signs of uncontrolled greed? Overly self-centered behaviour becomes the first give-away of greedy people. Envy and greed are like twins. Greedy people are always saying “me, me, me” with very little regard for the needs and feelings of others. ... While greed is a strong desire for more and more possessions (such as wealth and power), envy goes one step further and includes a strong desire by greedy people for the possessions of others

A person who is consumed by greed becomes utterly fixated on the object of his greed. Life in all its richness and complexity is reduced to little more than a quest to accumulate and hoard as much as possible of whatever it is that he craves

The greedy person is too attached to his things and his money, or he desires more money and more things in an excessive way. Greed has unpleasant effects on our inner emotional lives. ... If I am greedy, and am excessive in my acquisition and keeping of possessions, I may be depriving others of their basic needs.

Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-29 09:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 09:39 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Understandable someone is upset that he/she cannot pull the same trick in 2015 again and again.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-29 09:50 | Report Abuse

really ? how u know ? wah ... u so clever lah ... how come lose so much money leh ?

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 10:58 | Report Abuse

Haha,
You win some, you lose some. It is in your learning journey of up and down, win and lose, meeting with people, voicing your opinion, speak up, lending your voice to voiceless and constantly challenging your investment thesis that make life challenging and meaningful.

No fun if you win every-time because in failure you learnt to be empathy with those who failed and speak up against injustices, malfeasance, abuse of power and unfairness. Moreover in failure you learnt first-hand valuable lessons in overcoming failure.

In short what does not kill me makes me stronger.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-29 11:09 | Report Abuse

really ? are u sure ? really really sure ? what does not kill u the first time ... does not make u stronger ... in your case, it make u weaker, greedier, and become a liar ... need to cover back your loss, u willing to do anything to get back your loss mar ... no ? Be careful lor ... u learn the wrong lesson ... second time, would not be so lucky lor...

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-07-29 12:05 | Report Abuse

Hi Sslee,
I am not sure what you trying to say here; you not greedy? or greed is OK according to your cut and paste?

Your action for JAKS i totally agree, the CEO is bullying the minority by trying to buy over their shares cheaply, 100% support you.....

but for Insas you want to force the management to buy back company's own shares or give you dividend-in-specie to increase your perceived value of your shareholding, i don't say it's wrong but it is right? how many other shareholders agree on this with you? if they don't agree with you then you are doing this for your personal self-interest....

got nothing against you.... maybe you are taking this line of action because you promised people so now you will just follow through it regardless whether it's right or wrong..... this entire I3 is poisonous, look at Philip, before he was this value long term investor, after joining here and with all these discussion on share margin financing & pump and dump articles, he just got suck into this poisonous blackhole...

Posted by Sslee > Jul 29, 2020 7:13 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning,

Greed is a natural instinct shared by many other complex organisms. Especially when it comes to possession of food or reproductive partners. However, in Homo Sapiens it has evolved to a highly obsessive and excessive compulsion.

The definition of greedy person is someone who wants more of something than he is entitled to or the behavior of wanting more than you are entitled to

There is a fine line between greed and ambition. It all depends on what kind of greed you have. ... However, the means to make that money can determine whether your greed has taken you in the right or wrong path

What are the warning signs of uncontrolled greed? Overly self-centered behaviour becomes the first give-away of greedy people. Envy and greed are like twins. Greedy people are always saying “me, me, me” with very little regard for the needs and feelings of others. ... While greed is a strong desire for more and more possessions (such as wealth and power), envy goes one step further and includes a strong desire by greedy people for the possessions of others

A person who is consumed by greed becomes utterly fixated on the object of his greed. Life in all its richness and complexity is reduced to little more than a quest to accumulate and hoard as much as possible of whatever it is that he craves

The greedy person is too attached to his things and his money, or he desires more money and more things in an excessive way. Greed has unpleasant effects on our inner emotional lives. ... If I am greedy, and am excessive in my acquisition and keeping of possessions, I may be depriving others of their basic needs.

Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

TheContrarian

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-07-29 12:18 | Report Abuse

Calm down and buy MORE Insas.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 12:27 | Report Abuse

Hi blood7,
I am holding the Board accountable and answerable to what the Board promised at AGM for the last 3 years. Nothing more and nothing less.

Even leno also know the RI is not a cash call but a way to reward someone which I oppose due to it is wrong in principle.

You need to attend AGM to ask the hard questions and meet people to has a feel what is going on behind the scence.

TheContrarian

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-07-29 12:42 | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, you still have TA Enterprise?

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 12:48 | Report Abuse

Hi TheContrarian,
I already sold TAGB but still hold on TAE.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 14:56 | Report Abuse

Just sold some TAE to buy EWINT

TheContrarian

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-07-29 15:27 | Report Abuse

Eco World?

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-29 15:50 | Report Abuse

I learn from Philip in looking for reliable major shareholders and CEO.
I like below blog on Eco World International so just buy while it is still cheap.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/TimelessInvestment/2020-07-19-story-h1510607050-Eco_World_International_Build_to_last_but_a_little_smarter.jsp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-07-29 18:03 | Report Abuse

U cannot have this sslee type of thinking, like other people should not be greedy & yet he still want to do very well in investment loh...!!

The other thing is sslee want to fight for minority shareholder,that cannot even afford the rights issue..SURELY IF THEY CANNOT AFFORD, IS IT now THE TIME TO SCALEDOWN THEIR INVESTMENT BY SELLING SOME IN ORDER TO RAISE SOME MONIES TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE RIGHTS LEH??

SSLEE TYPE OF ATTITUDE, IF HE GENUINELY WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR & THE UNDER PRIVILEDGE, HE SHOULD JOIN THE MISSIONARY SERVICE & DO SOCIAL SERVICE SOME WHERE IN AFRICA MAH...!!

AS FOR GREED...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS A INVESTOR MAH....WITHOUT IT U CAN NEVER BE GREAT MAH...!!

BUT PLEASE TAKE NOTE WHEN EVER U R GREEDY U NEED TO BE BALANCE BY THE RISK U R TAKING MAH..!!

THIS IS HOW CAPITALISM WORKS MAH....!!

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND GREED & HOW To BALANCE THE RISK LOH...!!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 29, 2020 7:13 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning,

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-07-29 22:14 | Report Abuse

ok lah this one you are right, i m not at the AGM then i won't know what the shareholders' sentiments are....

suddenly i imagine something in Berkshire Hathaway AGM where the shareholders demanded Buffett to distribute Apples shares because Buffett not giving value to the shareholders... i hope Buffett won't give away the Apples shares hahahaha LOL....

>>>>>>>>
Sslee Hi blood7,
I am holding the Board accountable and answerable to what the Board promised at AGM for the last 3 years. Nothing more and nothing less.

Even leno also know the RI is not a cash call but a way to reward someone which I oppose due to it is wrong in principle.

You need to attend AGM to ask the hard questions and meet people to has a feel what is going on behind the scence.
29/07/2020 12:27 PM

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 08:52 | Report Abuse

Good morning blood7,
Why everyone like to quote Berkshire Hathaway AGM and Warren Buffett?
To show off they are knowledgeable or because of their inferiority complex?

We are talking about Insas holding in Inari alone market value is more than 2 times of entire INSAS.
So tell me is Berkshire Hathaway AGM holding alone in Apple market value is 2 time of entire Berkshire Hathaway AGM?

Although I do not have good impression on DST but I give him my full respect for building up so much wealth into INSAS. Hence even though I ask for Dividend Policy, Better Dividend, Distribution of Inari shares, MGO waiver for SBB or conversion of warrants for past 3 years AGM. I still respectfully allow DKT to finish his chess game of warrant (2015-2020).

There is always feeling of insecurity if you hold less than 33% of listed company, this is understandable. I think ALP of JAKS before he can even build any wealth into JAKS already show his tendency of chess game to beat off any predator and only accumulate wealth into him-self. So you better cut loss on JAKS and buy INSAS

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-30 09:30 | Report Abuse

GREEDY, LIAR, ARROGANT, STUPID ... hope u will suffer bad luck in whatever u do in your life.

Diamond7

2,322 posts

Posted by Diamond7 > 2020-07-30 10:21 | Report Abuse

Inari running
Running very very fast!!!

Run insas run!
Run run run!

It's a cool day
Run faster than Inari....
Phew...go...go..go...
You are so cash rich and undervalue dear!

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 10:34 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Please allow me to copy and paste.

Swearing is a bit high risk because you are exposing a part of yourself. It's a dance of reveal and counter-reveal. You're building to things that are even naughtier or even more taboo, and discovering whether you find the same things palatable or unpalatable, emotional or not emotional.

It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.

And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-30 11:38 | Report Abuse

it is not the tongue or mouth ... it is your heart, and your intention ... u look at all the scammers ... all flowers come out from their mouth ... so scammers are good ppl based on your idiot reasoning. People with bad intention, arrogant, pretend this and that, greedy, liar ... ! This kind of people will suffer bad fate ... Ptui !

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-07-30 12:12 | Report Abuse

Good morning Sslee....

>>>>>>>
Good morning blood7,
Why everyone like to quote Berkshire Hathaway AGM and Warren Buffett?
To show off they are knowledgeable or because of their inferiority complex? >>>>>>

because it's an easy example to understand, that's all... i did not say Insas is BH, that will be the biggest joke.... my point is shareholders should understand why they invest in certain companies .... you want the daughter then marry the daughter, don't marry the mother because the mother is richer and the mother has the daughter, mother you can get with discount and still you won't get the daughter (but you can dream..) :D

>>>>>>>>
We are talking about Insas holding in Inari alone market value is more than 2 times of entire INSAS.
So tell me is Berkshire Hathaway AGM holding alone in Apple market value is 2 time of entire Berkshire Hathaway AGM?

>>>>>
if you put it that way, can I argue maybe Inari is overvalue 2 times and DST is taking action in aggressively selling the shares now? maybe he can tell you that he's actually doing what you want - 'realizing' the value....

i think let the holding company decide what to buy and when to sell, we should not decide for them, it's their job.... we as investors see whether what they doing are correct or not, correct then we invest in it if not then put our money somewhere else.... so no offense, but the way you going is the other way round.....

>>>>>>
Although I do not have good impression on DST but I give him my full respect for building up so much wealth into INSAS. Hence even though I ask for Dividend Policy, Better Dividend, Distribution of Inari shares, MGO waiver for SBB or conversion of warrants for past 3 years AGM. I still respectfully allow DKT to finish his chess game of warrant (2015-2020).

There is always feeling of insecurity if you hold less than 33% of listed company, this is understandable. I think ALP of JAKS before he can even build any wealth into JAKS already show his tendency of chess game to beat off any predator and only accumulate wealth into him-self. So you better cut loss on JAKS and buy INSAS
>>>>

asking better dividend policy and better dividend i will agree with you as an investor, the rest i don't know...as for conversion of warrants, is really up to him, his money, i have no say.....

JAKS i already took profit after reading the discussion on profit estimate confusions and seeing your FCF calculations before the rights announcement, so I really have thank you..... I also bought Insas too before the RPFS announcement....

and if you taking on Tony Tiah, that one you have my support... :)

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 12:40 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Please allow me to copy and paste again.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will have courage and bravery to speak the truth, speak against injustices and speak against tyranny.

The truth hurts, but it doesn’t kill. Lies may please but it doesn’t heal.

By not speaking against injustices and against tyranny our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matters.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-30 13:22 | Report Abuse

yup ... liar will say the same thing .... have u ever met a liar who say he is lying ? Here we can see an arrogant, greedy, liar, stupid ... but pretend to be good. Action speak louder. your action reveal your bad intention. Bad ppl will suffer bad fate. Sooner or later .... preferably sooner.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 14:09 | Report Abuse

Dear blood7,
If you attend the AGM you can ask any questions to the Board and make an informed judgement what they said and not said by study their facial expression, body language, the way their said it on the actual reasons behind what they said.

Yes at the AGM many urged the Board to formulate a formal dividend policy, paying better dividend, SBB MGO waiver, distribution of Inari shares even quoting many precedent of such share distribution. Knowing that major shareholder DST still weighing his option on INSAS-WB (2015-2020) and will not agreed to all the above, I respectfully hold my thought and did not push hard on the Board. INSAS-WB expired out of money, for me I can easily benefit from the proposed RI: RPS with free warrants but I choose not to hold my thought as holding my thought is an injustice to the INSAS shareholders.

Example of resent shares distribution:
Distribution of 204,665,784 ordinary shares in CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad ("CCMD") ("Distribution Shares"), being the entire shareholding of Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad ("CCMB" or "Company") in CCMD, to the entitled shareholders of CCMB by way of reducing its share capital by RM475,736,645.70, effected via special resolution and confirmation by the High Court of Malaya pursuant to Sections 115(a) and 116 of the Companies Act, 2016 ("Distribution")

Diamond7

2,322 posts

Posted by Diamond7 > 2020-07-30 14:29 | Report Abuse

Inari up 17 cents
Insas up 1 cent!

Insas....run run run
Run faster.....

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 14:32 | Report Abuse

By the way as of Tony Tiah. He is a gambler and will be forever a gambler. But he did give out good dividend and TAE holding is now up 11% excluding cumulative dividend of 9.2 cents, a profitable investment for me.
28-Feb-2020: 09-Apr-2020: DIVIDEND: Interim Dividend: RM 0.0100
29-Apr-2019: 27-Jun-2019: DIVIDEND: Final Dividend: RM 0.041
27-Apr-2018: 27-Jun-2018: DIVIDEND: Final Dividend: RM 0.041

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-30 14:48 | Report Abuse

GREEDY, ARROGANT, LIAR, FOOLISH .... this kind of people will suffer bad fate.

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-07-30 14:55 | Report Abuse

Sslee: study their facial expression, body language, the way their said it on the actual reasons behind what they said. OMG! <-- If u can study the director expression, u no need to be conned by xinquan director

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-30 15:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 15:53 | Report Abuse

Haha rogers123,
This is what I wrote:
My reflection on the road I taken to seek the truth and I am now wondering whether did I make a different or is justices served? And what more can I do? The anxiety, desperation and sad face of minority shareholders I befriends during 2016 Xingquan AGM will forever haunt me.

It had been an uphill and a difficult long walk ever since I made my decision to seek the truth and nothing but the truth when I walk out from my first ever Xingquan 8th AGM (7th Dec 2016) dumbfounded that the BOD were lying thro’ their teeth, cheating and scamming the minority shareholders with impunity and getting away with it.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-07-30 15:55 | Report Abuse

GREEDY, ARROGANT, LIAR, FOOLISH .... hope u get the same fate like last time.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 16:02 | Report Abuse

By the way rogers123,
You are welcome to read the below blog: Justices for minority shareholders.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-06-12-story-h1508759077-Justices_for_minority_shareholders.jsp

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-07-30 16:21 | Report Abuse

And this is what I talk during i3investor bloggers day 2019.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-03-02-story196085-Investment_Bloggers_day_I3.jsp

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-08-01 00:01 | Report Abuse

hi Sslee,
a gambler who uses shareholders' money to gamble then decided to pay himself RM29,350,000 excluding other benefits.... but as long as he pays good dividend so that's OK with you, bro? hehe.......

and of course he give so much dividend, who gain if not himself as super majority shareholder? lol,.... and he's pulling some stunts with his MGO offer for TAGB..... that old fox......

btw i sold all my TA & TAGB shares quietly in 2017 already haha......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
26. Directors’ remuneration
Group Company
2019 2018 2019 2018
RM’000 RM’000 RM’000 RM’000
Directors of the Company
Executive:
Salaries and other emoluments 2,816 3,220 2,816 3,220
Bonus 1,287 736 1,287 736
Benefits-in-kind 55 46 55 46
4,158 4,002 4,158 4,002
Non-executive:
Other emoluments 6,396 5,921 383 149
Fees 411 417 206 209
Bonus 23,084 4,278 9,571 285
Benefits-in-kind 167 156 10 10
30,058 10,772 10,170 653
---------------------------------------
The number of Directors of the Company whose total remuneration falls into the respective bands is as follows:

The Group
Executive Directors - 4,158 4,158
Non-Executive Directors 411 29,647 30,058
Fees RM’000
Salaries &
Other Emoluments
RM’000
Total RM’000
The Company
Executive Directors - 4,158 4,158
Non-Executive Directors 206 9,964 10,170
Fees RM’000
Salaries &
Other Emoluments
RM’000
Total RM’000
Executive Directors
RM350,001 – RM400,000 1
RM3,750,001 – RM3,800,000 1
Non-Executive Directors
RM50,001 – RM100,000 1
RM100,001 – RM150,000 3
RM300,001 - RM350,001 1
RM29,300,001 – RM29,350,000 1
-------------------------------------------------------

Sslee By the way as of Tony Tiah. He is a gambler and will be forever a gambler. But he did give out good dividend and TAE holding is now up 11% excluding cumulative dividend of 9.2 cents, a profitable investment for me.
28-Feb-2020: 09-Apr-2020: DIVIDEND: Interim Dividend: RM 0.0100
29-Apr-2019: 27-Jun-2019: DIVIDEND: Final Dividend: RM 0.041
27-Apr-2018: 27-Jun-2018: DIVIDEND: Final Dividend: RM 0.041
30/07/2020 2:32 PM

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-08-01 00:23 | Report Abuse

Hi Sslee,
i don't think your below example CCM & Duopharma is not a fair comparison regarding Insas and Inari.... one is a chemical producing and trading company they nothing to do with biotech & pharmacy business so as Duopharma got too big the majority shareholder PNB decided to unlock the value for themselves.... as for Insas, they are investment holding company, if they distribute away their crown jewel then what kind of investment company are they? anyway they are selling Inari aggressively now and i suspect they will use the capital raised to acquire another better company, so that's my reason to suggest to let them do what they do......

Posted by Sslee > Jul 30, 2020 2:09 PM | Report Abuse

Example of resent shares distribution:
Distribution of 204,665,784 ordinary shares in CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad ("CCMD") ("Distribution Shares"), being the entire shareholding of Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad ("CCMB" or "Company") in CCMD, to the entitled shareholders of CCMB by way of reducing its share capital by RM475,736,645.70, effected via special resolution and confirmation by the High Court of Malaya pursuant to Sections 115(a) and 116 of the Companies Act, 2016 ("Distribution")

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-01 10:03 | Report Abuse

Good morning blood7,
You are very observant and notice that Tony Tiah will pay himself big fat bonus when his gambling win big but TAE need to pick up the bill when he lose big.

I have a private meeting with the board and wrote a thank you note:
Thank you for the lunch and the discussion we have at Menara TA yesterday. Hope today TAGB and TAE AGM proceed as plan smoothly. I had voiced my concern and acknowledge the great effort and hard work put up by Datuk Tiah and his team to turn around the Q4 2018 end 31th Dec 2018. Level 3 unquote securities
Losses recognised in profit or loss
- Unrealised (RM 229,549,000)
- Realised (RM 9,865,000)

Into Q1 2019 end 31th March 2019:
Fair value gains and losses recognised in profit or loss
- Unrealised 77,312,000
- Realised 34,500,000

I have no objection or concern for Datuk Tiah to invest in level 1 quoted securities or level 2 quoted unit trusts, unquoted bonds and derivatives to generate recurring better income/dividend rather than keeping excess money in bank deposit which earned a miserable interest. But to trade massively over-the- counter on level 3 unquote instruments is too much of a risk taking and it is my hope that the Board can consider my concern and tune down this level 3 unquoted instruments/securities OTC trading.

On withdrawal of VGO:
I wrote to the Board:
I cannot believe my eye in reading the below Bursa Announcement:
I can only fault the TAE Board in not considering the fall out this will have on the reputation of Datuk Tiah when Datuk Tiah had given his words to finance the VGO and promised by CEO Datin Tan in finding a win-win solution in solving the long standing issue of TAG meeting the share spread of min 25%.

Since the VGO is upon the TAE shareholders approval during TAE EGM to be conveyed, can the BOD please allow the law to take its course and let the non-interest shareholders to decide the fate of VGO

And compliant to SC and Bursa:
I’m minority shareholders of TAE and TAGB and I appeal to the wisdom of SC and BURSA to reject the above application since Datuk Tiah had given his financial guarantee to SC and Bursa that he had financial mean to finance the VGO thus the reason to withdraw the Offer after taking into consideration, amongst others, the adverse impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to the financial performance of TAG and its subsidiaries (“TAG Group”) during financial year ending 31 December 2020 following the temporary suspension of operations of several hotels of TAG Group in the months of March 2020 and April 2020 as announced by the Board on 13 April 2020 is not applicable or acceptable.

Will Datuk Tiah change his gambling habit? Your guess is as good as mine.

On Insas: Capital distribution of Inari shares. The actual example given by the shareholder during the 2019 AGM is refer to Hong Leong Industries Berhad:
Notice of Book Closure - Capital Distribution of up to 119,802,303 ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in Malaysian Pacific Industries Berhad ("MPI") held by Hong Leong Industries Berhad ("HLI") and Maxider Sdn Bhd ("MPI Distribution Shares") to the shareholders of HLI on the basis of 75 MPI Distribution Shares for every 300 HLI ordinary shares held as at 5.00 p.m. on 16 June 2011, to be effected by way of a reduction in the share capital of HLI on the basis of 100 HLI ordinary shares cancelled for every 300 HLI ordinary shares held as at 5.00 p.m. on 16 June 2011 and the reduction in the share premium reserve of HLI by RM562,150,671 pursuant to Section 64 of the Companies Act, 1965 ("Demerger")

Distribution of 345,030,635 new ordinary shares of RM1.00 each in Narra Industries Berhad (“Narra Shares”) to the shareholders of Hong Leong Industries Berhad (“HLI”) by way of a capital reduction in accordance with Section 64 of the Companies Act, 1965 and a capital repayment on the basis of 1,080 Narra Shares for every 1,000 ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in HLI (“HLI Shares”) (“Capital Distribution”)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-01 11:41 | Report Abuse

U can suggest share distribution but Insas BOD will decide mah...most likely no inari share distribution bcos insas is disposing inari bit by bit mah....!!

The good thing of this disposal is insas can make much more money loh..!!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 1, 2020 10:03 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning blood7,
You are very observant and notice that Tony Tiah will pay himself big fat bonus when his gambling win big but TAE need to pick up the bill when he lose big.

I have a private meeting with the board and wrote a thank you note:
Thank you for the lunch and the discussion we have at Menara TA yesterday. Hope today TAGB and TAE AGM proceed as plan smoothly. I had voiced my concern and acknowledge the great effort and hard work put up by Datuk Tiah and his team to turn around the Q4 2018 end 31th Dec 2018. Level 3 unquote securities
Losses recognised in profit or loss
- Unrealised (RM 229,549,000)
- Realised (RM 9,865,000)

Into Q1 2019 end 31th March 2019:
Fair value gains and losses recognised in profit or loss
- Unrealised 77,312,000
- Realised 34,500,000

I have no objection or concern for Datuk Tiah to invest in level 1 quoted securities or level 2 quoted unit trusts, unquoted bonds and derivatives to generate recurring better income/dividend rather than keeping excess money in bank deposit which earned a miserable interest. But to trade massively over-the- counter on level 3 unquote instruments is too much of a risk taking and it is my hope that the Board can consider my concern and tune down this level 3 unquoted instruments/securities OTC trading.

On withdrawal of VGO:
I wrote to the Board:
I cannot believe my eye in reading the below Bursa Announcement:
I can only fault the TAE Board in not considering the fall out this will have on the reputation of Datuk Tiah when Datuk Tiah had given his words to finance the VGO and promised by CEO Datin Tan in finding a win-win solution in solving the long standing issue of TAG meeting the share spread of min 25%.

Since the VGO is upon the TAE shareholders approval during TAE EGM to be conveyed, can the BOD please allow the law to take its course and let the non-interest shareholders to decide the fate of VGO

And compliant to SC and Bursa:
I’m minority shareholders of TAE and TAGB and I appeal to the wisdom of SC and BURSA to reject the above application since Datuk Tiah had given his financial guarantee to SC and Bursa that he had financial mean to finance the VGO thus the reason to withdraw the Offer after taking into consideration, amongst others, the adverse impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to the financial performance of TAG and its subsidiaries (“TAG Group”) during financial year ending 31 December 2020 following the temporary suspension of operations of several hotels of TAG Group in the months of March 2020 and April 2020 as announced by the Board on 13 April 2020 is not applicable or acceptable.

Will Datuk Tiah change his gambling habit? Your guess is as good as mine.

On Insas: Capital distribution of Inari shares. The actual example given by the shareholder during the 2019 AGM is refer to Hong Leong Industries Berhad:
Notice of Book Closure - Capital Distribution of up to 119,802,303 ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in Malaysian Pacific Industries Berhad ("MPI") held by Hong Leong Industries Berhad ("HLI") and Maxider Sdn Bhd ("MPI Distribution Shares") to the shareholders of HLI on the basis of 75 MPI Distribution Shares for every 300 HLI ordinary shares held as at 5.00 p.m. on 16 June 2011, to be effected by way of a reduction in the share capital of HLI on the basis of 100 HLI ordinary shares cancelled for every 300 HLI ordinary shares held as at 5.00 p.m. on 16 June 2011 and the reduction in the share premium reserve of HLI by RM562,150,671 pursuant to Section 64 of the Companies Act, 1965 ("Demerger")

Distribution of 345,030,635 new ordinary shares of RM1.00 each in Narra Industries Berhad (“Narra Shares”) to the shareholders of Hong Leong Industries Berhad (“HLI”) by way of a capital reduction in accordance with Section 64 of the Companies Act, 1965 and a capital repayment on the basis of 1,080 Narra Shares for every 1,000 ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in HLI (“HLI Shares”) (“Capital Distribution”)

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-01 14:49 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
Insas cost on Inari about 50 cents. So by the time of AGM at year end the Q1 2021 result will be super good.
Philip sure has to pay for Bak Kut Teh. This time you can bring along 100 people for Bak Kut Teh in Klang.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-01 15:40 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

Thats why i say stop wasting time, sell all your TA and Jaks buy more Insas loh....!!

Remember to vote for the rights issue and also subscribe for the RIGHT issue and apply for excess rights issue too mah...!!

In this way you ensure maximum exposure on insas loh...!!

Btw stop complaining to SC on insas loh...!!

This is self destructive loh....Insas is creating wealth for U & u r complaining what leh ??

If u want cheap entertainment go Genting, open already mah...but do not gamble loh....!!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 1, 2020 2:49 PM | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
Insas cost on Inari about 50 cents. So by the time of AGM at year end the Q1 2021 result will be super good.
Philip sure has to pay for Bak Kut Teh. This time you can bring along 100 people for Bak Kut Teh in Klang.

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-01 15:49 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
Like PKR saying 'lawan tetap lawan'

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-01 15:54 | Report Abuse

Sslww.

U Fight for what leh ??

If u fight there must be an objective & purpose that is beneficial for your own good mah...!!

For what i see, there is more negative than positive on your fighting loh....!!

Posted by stockraider > Jul 29, 2020 6:03 PM | Report Abuse X

U cannot have this sslee type of thinking, like other people should not be greedy & yet he still want to do very well in investment loh...!!

The other thing is sslee want to fight for minority shareholder,that cannot even afford the rights issue..SURELY IF THEY CANNOT AFFORD, IS IT now THE TIME TO SCALEDOWN THEIR INVESTMENT BY SELLING SOME IN ORDER TO RAISE SOME MONIES TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE RIGHTS LEH??

SSLEE TYPE OF ATTITUDE, IF HE GENUINELY WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR & THE UNDER PRIVILEDGE, HE SHOULD JOIN THE MISSIONARY SERVICE & DO SOCIAL SERVICE SOME WHERE IN AFRICA MAH...!!

AS FOR GREED...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS A INVESTOR MAH....WITHOUT IT U CAN NEVER BE GREAT MAH...!!

BUT PLEASE TAKE NOTE WHEN EVER U R GREEDY U NEED TO BE BALANCE BY THE RISK U R TAKING MAH..!!

THIS IS HOW CAPITALISM WORKS MAH....!!

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND GREED & HOW To BALANCE THE RISK LOH...

Posted by Sslee > Aug 1, 2020 3:49 PM | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
Like PKR saying 'lawan tetap lawan'

Sslee

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-01 18:18 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
Just think, I fight for my own interest, I am arrogant, liar, foolish and greedy as what leno label me. So who am I? I am just a minority shareholders intend to hold on to my existing INSAS shares and against cash call of 132,604,152 RPS with 331,510,380 free warrants because INSAS is asset and cash-rich and not short of money to undertake any potential good and viable investment and structured finance opportunities that may arise from time to time.

Have I harmed INSAS company interest? Have I harmed any other shareholders interest?

If I am greedy and benefited, then who am I again? But the same minority shareholders intend to hold on to my existing INSAS shares

You can forget about me selling some of my INSAS holding for you to collect cheaply.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz