INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

-0.005 (0.50%)

0.99 - 1.00

44 people like this.

45,895 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2 hours ago

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-08-04 16:04 | Report Abuse

Leno sifu, I respect you.

I will keep your advice.
You are my mentor.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-04 16:13 | Report Abuse

few weeks ago ... got one donkey come at 75 sen say "SHOOTING STAR" ... goin to crash ..... Leno take this as sign to WHACK and WHACK and WHACK ...!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... this is TRUE STORI hor .....

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-04 16:18 | Report Abuse

i am waiting for the same fellow to come in to give me sign when to cabut ..... maybe falling star ? shooting kok .... ?

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-04 17:26 | Report Abuse

Haha,
A donkey joke for rogers123:

God created the donkey and said: "you will work tireless from sun up to sun down, carrying heavy bags on your back, you'll eat grass, you will not have intelligence and you will live 50 years. You will be a DONKEY!" The donkey answered:"I'll be a donkey, but living 50 years is too much, give me only 20 years." And God gave him 20 years.

God created the dog and said: "You will look after the men house, you will be his best friend, you will eat whatever they give you and you will live 25 years. You will be a DOG!" The dog answered: "God, living 25 years is too much, give only 10." God gave him 10 years.

God created the monkey and said: "You will jump from branch to branch, you will do silly things, you will be amusing and you will live 20 years." The monkey answered: "God, living 20 years is too much, give me only 10 years." And God agreed.

Finally, God created man, and told him: "You will be Man, the only rational being on this earth, you will use your intelligence to control other animals, you will dominate the world and you will live for 20 years." The man answered: "God, I'll be man, but living 20 years is not enough, why don't you give me the 30 years that the donkey refused, the 15 years that the dog did not want and the 10 years that the monkey refused." That was what God did.

Since then, Man live 20 years like a man, then he enters adulthood/married and spends 30 years like a donkey, working and carrying the load on his back, then when his children leave home, spends 15 years like a dog, looking after the house and eating whatever is given to him, then he gets into retirement, and spends 10 years like a monkey, jumping from house to house or from children to children, doing silly things to amuse the grandchildren. !!

At age 59, I should have got over with donkey life but what to do conned by Xingquan and have to work like donkey for another few more years.

Lucky leno retired at young age and lives like monkey king swing and sway from tree to tree (Taking part in many world marathon tours).

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-04 18:56 | Report Abuse

Conclusion;

Below is the findings;

Sslee is a donkey

Leno is a monkey

Raider is a superman

Haha,
A donkey joke for rogers123:

God created the donkey and said: "you will work tireless from sun up to sun down, carrying heavy bags on your back, you'll eat grass, you will not have intelligence and you will live 50 years. You will be a DONKEY!" The donkey answered:"I'll be a donkey, but living 50 years is too much, give me only 20 years." And God gave him 20 years.

God created the dog and said: "You will look after the men house, you will be his best friend, you will eat whatever they give you and you will live 25 years. You will be a DOG!" The dog answered: "God, living 25 years is too much, give only 10." God gave him 10 years.

God created the monkey and said: "You will jump from branch to branch, you will do silly things, you will be amusing and you will live 20 years." The monkey answered: "God, living 20 years is too much, give me only 10 years." And God agreed.

Finally, God created man, and told him: "You will be Man, the only rational being on this earth, you will use your intelligence to control other animals, you will dominate the world and you will live for 20 years." The man answered: "God, I'll be man, but living 20 years is not enough, why don't you give me the 30 years that the donkey refused, the 15 years that the dog did not want and the 10 years that the monkey refused." That was what God did.

Since then, Man live 20 years like a man, then he enters adulthood/married and spends 30 years like a donkey, working and carrying the load on his back, then when his children leave home, spends 15 years like a dog, looking after the house and eating whatever is given to him, then he gets into retirement, and spends 10 years like a monkey, jumping from house to house or from children to children, doing silly things to amuse the grandchildren. !!

At age 59, I should have got over with donkey life but what to do conned by Xingquan and have to work like donkey for another few more years.

Lucky leno retired at young age and lives like monkey king swing and sway from tree to tree (Taking part in many world marathon tours).

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-04 19:38 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Stockraider is ayam kampong: Bertelur sebiji riuh sekampung.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-04 19:45 | Report Abuse

Stupid donkey .... i am a cat.

558 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2020-08-04 19:48 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha . Very happy INSAS investors, everyday shares price up. So happy to see my portfolio profit up day after day.

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-04 20:17 | Report Abuse

Yes, I am happy to have followed Leno's advice and bought lots of Insas last month.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-04 20:22 | Report Abuse

Haha Insas dispose another 5,000,000 at RM 2.296 on 3th Aug 2020, holding after change 554,853,575. Countdown to another 111 days to sell 5 million Inari shares every day.
INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-04 20:50 | Report Abuse

Wah, after 111 trading days, Insas will reap RM1.2 billion. Time for hostile takeover.

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-04 20:55 | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, Insas is selling off Inari to frustrate you from asking for Inari shares to be distributed to Insas shareholders.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-04 21:05 | Report Abuse

DearTheContrarian,
Most likely Insas is preparing to reply to Bursa now no need cash call already because cash flow from selling inari already excess 100 million.

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-04 21:10 | Report Abuse

They will proceed with the RPS but are giving 20 sen special dividend to shareholders as sweetener.

558 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2020-08-04 21:16 | Report Abuse

Ya kah So sweet to hear this. 20 sen special dividend. Ha ha in dream lah!

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-04 21:40 | Report Abuse

Sweet dreams are made of this ..... who are we to disagree ...........

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-04 21:46 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Many big sharks are circling around INSAS. DST needs to quickly unload some Inari and distribute the cash out to make INSAS less attractive to shark attack. Imagine if Inari go up to RM 3 or 4 and INSAS still holding 550+ million Inari shares. Not to say shark attack, I also will break into the bank and “Sailiang” INSAS.

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-04 21:51 | Report Abuse

We join forces and launch takeover. I heard Aunty Leno owns 4 million shares.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 07:33 | Report Abuse

Haha,
I met some fund managers while attending AGM maybe should write to them and make a coordinate shark attack.

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-05 07:56 | Report Abuse

U can count on raider n gang if u want a coordinated attack on Insas loh.....!!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 5, 2020 7:33 AM | Report Abuse

Haha,
I met some fund managers while attending AGM maybe should write to them and make a coordinate shark attack.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 08:42 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Stockraider tried to ambush INSAS-WB and have a lucky escape from the JAWS of bigger shark (DST).

So in order to hunt the shark first you have to disarm the shark (No more warrants for DST) then you invite biggest shark for the attack.

Haha learn from leno how to tell story.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 09:08 | Report Abuse

Haha,
My prestar already up by 65% TQVM to calvintaneng

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 09:54 | Report Abuse

One of raider and gang famous attack was Perak Corp ... feed by extreme GREEDINESS, raider gang suffer big wipe out. Leno survive because leno refuse to succumb to greed. Once the take-over was cancelled due to raider and gang attack ... leno sell off everything. Better realised the moderate gain.
Same thing with Insas 5 years ago. Leno cabut with big profit instead of trying to go for massive kill ...
Moral of story is .... u think it is okay to be GREEDY .... u are DEAD.
Leno see many dead bodies before. If not dead also half dead, cacat, and become person with no moral.
ps :
leno will remind again, leno not asking anyone to buy, hold or sell insas.
U can make and lose money in any counter.
Your money is your responsible.
Take the moderate path.
Moderation is not equal to average.
Moderation is above average.
Amitabha ... sinchoi sinchoi

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 10:22 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Perak Corp the KYY gang?
Just recall, I still have his gang email address as I was one upon a time in his cc list.
So now I have fund managers plus KYY gang email address to write to!
Amitabha.....sinchoi sinchoi but Insas is definately not Perak Corp.

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-05 11:28 | Report Abuse

Sembilan kupang coming. Insas cantek.

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-05 12:10 | Report Abuse

Dua kupang special dividend also coming.

Klim10

Posted by Klim10 > 2020-08-05 14:09 | Report Abuse

Thank you SS Lee for protecting minority shareholders. I lost some monies when the last warrant expired. Though I don't fully comprehend the numbers but from your past 2 years of write-up and comment, I learnt some basic investment guidelines. As a coin has 2 sides, I also pay attention to 'the domesticated animal' comment combined with the actual stock performance of Insas for past 1.5years. I realized when the 'furry ball' shout dua/tiga ringgit and Insas cantik, it's time to un-load from Insas and stay aside or stop loading and be very patient. There are commentary who (likely has insider news) but only comment halfway and though sounded like a street smart person, will only lead readers/investors to the opposite/wrong direction vs when a full transparent comment with the right intention is provided. Anyone who questions or has disagreement will be quickly cursed, ridiculed while no proper facts and full understandable explanation provided. I'll like to share my humble experience and observation to support your effort and valiant intention. I believe in this world there're still more good folks vs bad, else it'll be in chaos already. Thank you again and hope your letter to Bursa bears fruit.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 14:53 |

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 14:55 | Report Abuse

U get spat by leno twice in one post meaning u will SIAL forever lor .... my advise is dun play share market anymore ... if possible ... also try not to drive too frequently.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 15:11 | Report Abuse

EMPAT RINGGIT !! EMPAT RINGGIT !!
INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!!
Lu tiup meh ?

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-08-05 15:41 | Report Abuse

Sslee Haha,
My prestar already up by 65% TQVM to calvintaneng
05/08/2020 9:08 AM <--- Kannene insas cant move because sslee always curses it

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-08-05 15:42 | Report Abuse

Prestar don have sslee, rocket to the sky

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-05 15:54 |

tahong

536 posts

Posted by tahong > 2020-08-05 15:55 | Report Abuse

Look like coming, buy quick

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 15:58 | Report Abuse

Amitabha ... sinchoi sinchoi.

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-08-05 15:59 | Report Abuse

Amen Amen Amen....

9,251 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-08-05 16:25 | Report Abuse

Last month bought thanks to Leno's write-up.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 16:55 |

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2020-08-05 17:01 | Report Abuse

Leno, he is the legend of Xinquan.....Also one of the major shareholders. He just wan to contribute money to his lawyer. The lawyer should sue his GOOD frenz instead of Xinquan. His GOOD frenz tipu people about the account and misled people. Paid money to sue the wrong guy

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 17:01 | Report Abuse

Dear klim10,
Thank you for your kind words and your support, it means so much to me.
Don’t be too worry about the cat. The cat will mew and every dog will have his day.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 17:04 | Report Abuse

Haha rogers123,
My recent buy: Amen Amen. Amitabha ... sinchoi sinchoi.

Stock Code Stock Name Qty Avg Price(RM) Market Price(RM) Gross Investment(RM) Market Value(RM) Unrealized P&L(RM) Unrealized P&L(%)
5283: EWINT 238,000 0.4335 0.4700 103,173.00 111,860.00 8,687.00 8.42
9873: PRESTAR 240,000 0.4997 0.7800 119,928.00 187,200.00 67,272.00 56.09

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-05 17:05 | Report Abuse

U go to magnum u buy 4d...no strike how ??

U complain ah ??

If u buy insas-w 0.5 sen due to expiry like less than 2 mths...is like u buy 4d lottery loh...!!

But this warrant lottery...got draw everyday...for 60 days loh...Just imagine u not so lucky as raider...u did not manage to escape like raider....but at least u song for 2 mths mah...!!

If u lose warrant...no complain mah...!!

Posted by leno > Aug 5, 2020 4:55 PM | Report Abuse

klim10 ah noob .... who ask u to go buy insas warrant leh ? leno always comment leno dunno how to calculate insas warrant ... so leno no comment. Why u buy leh ? Why u blame leno leh ? WHy ? WHy ? Tell Me WHY ? Is it that stupid raider ? Or is it that stupid contrarian ask u to buy insas warrant ? Tell the truth .. dun tell half truth yourself mar.
That stupid donkey claim MGO MGO MGO ... high dividend coming so many times ... yet u PRAISE him like a stupid idiot. Everyone know he is stupid.
His xinquan history is a legend worr ... somemore pay lawyer to try to sue xinquan directors .... ELLLOOOOOO !!! U found the directors alredy or not ? Why fak u go pay lawyer money to do something useless ... u throw your money inside the longkang and pay the lawyer doing somehing useless is same useless thing.
KLIM10 oiiii ..... KLIM10 ... come out and tell the truth !!

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 17:25 |

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 17:29 | Report Abuse

Haha by the way don’t too worry also about Ayam Kampong, bertelur sebiji riuh sekampung. He actually cannot understand English and assume he is the “Raider”.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 17:29 |

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-05 17:41 | Report Abuse

Mt recent email to Sc and Bursa:
Dear SC and Bursa,
My apology for repeatedly urging Bursa and SC to take further actions on Xingquan in my repeatedly follow up email.

Recently I come across an article by Mr. Koon Yew Yin:
https://koonyewyin.com/2020/05/23/trump-lost-his-way-groping-in-the-dark/
Quote, “Xingquan delisted from Bursa
This reminds me of Xingquan International Sports Holdings delisted from Bursa Malaysia for noncompliance with SC listing rules. The company failed to submit audited annual report. CIMB was the underwriter at Rm 1.60 for its IPO and the company raised more than RM 100 million. CIMB invited me to visit its factories in Xiamen, China. I have more than 100 million shares and I have engaged a legal firm called Chan & Associates to recover my loss. Unfortunately, this is another one of my bad investments.” unquote.

For many minority shareholders like me and others we are too poor to hire legal firm to recover our losses. We can only depend on SC:
Forgive me to repeat again: Refer google search: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=gertop
Xingquan brand products (Gertop) are available for sale at many online shopping website. This mean Xingquan still have production lines and assets in China but the China owner and Management team just taken us Malaysians as fool and shown utmost contempt to SC and BURSA authorities/Malaysia law.

Will SC now invoke CMSA 2007 section 358 (1) in the public interest, taking legal action against Xingquan to recover loss on behalf of victims who suffers loss or damage by reason of, or by relying on, the conduct of another person who has contravened any provision of Part VI or any regulations made under this Act, the amount of the loss or damage by instituting civil proceedings against the other person whether or not that other person has been charged with an offence in respect of the contravention or whether or not a contravention has been proved in a prosecution?

And for SC and Bursa to prove that Malaysia is indeed a Fierce Tiger “Harimau Garang dan Berani” In view of the seriousness of offends/frauds committed by the fraudsters and their total disregard and contempt shown against authorities of SC and BURSA with no respect for Malaysia Law. SC must now make an extradition request with the Chinese government to extradite CEO Dato’ Wu and his brother executive director Wu Lianfu to stand trial in Malaysia Court?

Justice delayed is justice denied. Is it my hope SC and Bursa will take timely actions to uphold justice and make a fair and just closer for the long suffered Xingquan minority shareholders.

Justice shall and must prevail.

Yours Sincerely,

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-08-05 22:11 | Report Abuse

Dear Donkey,
We in SC and Bursa would like to inform we have receive your stupid complaint, and we have totally shred and threw into recycle bin. Your e-mail will be auto dump into spam file.
It is the shareholder responsibility to check and recheck the company, and if dunno can always go to public forum like i3 and ask and re-ask. If not sure, then do not invest. This is common sense. Invest in company you know, and sure. For eg. investment company is investment company and dividend company is dividend company. Do not think terbalik.

As a shareholder of equity, you will be the last to be compensated. This is another BASIC investing. Last to be compensated mean, you can stop dreaming to be compensated even if authority manage to salvage or seize any left-over from the conman director. Any money seized will go to the bank, lender and ah long. This is the law.

Therefore there is no justice denied nor delayed.

When you invest based on greed, you will lose your money. This is a form of justice called punishment being foolish. We believe you have lose your money, therefore the justice is served quite early....to u. Unless u want to be punished the second or third time, then feel free to invest in conmen counter. Why u say justice is delayed is beyond our comprehension.

Since this is a private matter, between you and xinquan directors, please settle your problem with them. Fly to fujian to report to fujian police there. Because police here will tell u the same thing- U Go fly kite at fujian. This is again ... is the law. We, cannot do the report on behalf of you, because u get cheated not us. Maybe u think this can lead to impression that we are in cahoot or being careless. But the ONUS is always go back to you, the shareholders. It is YOU who vote the director, the accountant, and even happily looking at the FD certificate photos. And be careful, before u accused others of anything, WE may and will SUE you for slander and libel.

Talk to your lawyer. Your lawyer will tell you the same thing as above.
If they tell you different, then go get new lawyer.

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-06 07:31 | Report Abuse

Good morning,
What a pity, leno spent her whole evening writing her imaginary reply? She just needs to ask and I will reveal the Bursa and SC reply.

Dear Soon Sheng

Thank you for your email again.

This case has been duly noted and the relevant team is looking into it.

Regards
Sharon
CEO’s Office | Bursa Malaysia Berhad

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your email dated 3 August 2020.

Your case has been logged under Case Reference: [Case:SC2020-12313]. Please quote this reference number for any future communications.

In the meanwhile, you may contact us at 03-6204 8999.

Kind regards,

Aduan Duty Officer
Consumer & Investor Office
Securities Commission Malaysia

Klim10

Posted by Klim10 > 2020-08-06 08:24 | Report Abuse

Good morning SS Lee. Thank you for the 2 comments and advises. Well noted. Good to know the case has been logged on and is being addressed by SC. Your effort, being very open about it and commenting here in I3 will not only help minority shareholders but I believe also to a lot of newbies who have started account to trade during MCO, to have balanced information and not swayed by certain perception that is being actively 'created'.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-covid-19-lockdown-retail-investor-boom-share-trading-12894640

5,975 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-08-06 08:42 | Report Abuse

Dear klim10,
Thank you again. You can look into below blog on my advice for those interests in investing.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-03-02-story196085-Investment_Bloggers_day_I3.jsp

Wonder why i3ivestor invited me to give a talk on i3investor blogger day but not leno?